Do you want to live?

TIMBER WOLF

Sep 12, 1994, 7:48:58 PM9/12/94
OK...

Forget what you've heard about the Pink House being exclusive,
Forget what you've heard about the Pink House lifestyle being too fast,
Forget what you've heard about Timberwolf's manners,
Forget what you've heard about Timberwolf's obsessions,
Forget what you've heard about the ghost of the Pink House.

YOU can live at the most glorious location in all of Chapel Hill,
with a birds eye view of the Phi Mu house,
and a 2 miute stroll to the quad,
and you get to ROOM with the TIMBERWOLF!!!!!

i'm dead serious.

email me for more details.

-----------
Timber Wolf
spe...@email.unc.edu

"I'll make a fist and put that fist right in yr. eye" J.O.

Ian Williams

Sep 13, 1994, 4:25:57 AM9/13/94
In article <Pine.A32.3.90.940912...@isisb.oit.unc.edu>,
TIMBER WOLF <ch-s...@gibbs.oit.unc.edu> wrote:

>Forget what you've heard about the Pink House being exclusive,
>Forget what you've heard about the Pink House lifestyle being too fast,

>YOU can live at the most glorious location in all of Chapel Hill,

I think it's common knowledge that the Purple House was, at its height,
the most glorious location in all of Chapel Hill. At least fairly common
knowledge. Plus, those guys never do their dishes.

--
Ian Williams, back in slow, sweaty, sleepy and sexy Chapel Hill, NC!
"Ohhhhh, we're half-way there...