Re: "solution " off topic

courtne...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2012, 8:59:24 AM12/10/12
Interesting in the nearly ten years since you posted it how it has since been attributed to Robin Williams.

courtne...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2012, 9:02:05 AM12/10/12
I still think it is a solid plan, and I think threatened isolationism might be the only way America and the rest of the English-speaking world will ever remind anyone of why we ended the last isolationist period.

steve

Mar 20, 2003, 9:39:21 AM3/20/03
sorry to barge in with my two cents, but i wanted to post this. also like to
say to all those who got 11 days of rain in daytona this year like i did "
there's always next year"

sr

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but i have not heard of one
plan for peace. " Books, not Bombs" won't work. The head mullahs
won't let anyone read them. If they do, they poke their eyes out.

Here's the plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
affairs, past &present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest
of them 'good old boys'. We will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with
Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us
there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking
through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and
leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the
remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately,
regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90
days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist
nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there,
change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be
available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they
don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy
wise. This will include developing non polluting sources of
energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan
wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel
for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we
will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds,
rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides' most of what we
give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it
most get very little, if any anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't
need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would
make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way,
no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

11) And lastly bring back the manufacturing from our country, curtail the
cheap imports from all over the world and put the middle class back to work
in our country.

Now, ain't that a winner of a plan.

Dave Gilmore

Mar 24, 2003, 9:15:45 PM3/24/03

"steve" <vir...@nac.net> wrote in message news:3e79d...@nntp2.nac.net...
> Steve,
Are you running for president next election, if not you should be....
Ride On..

Message has been deleted

Thejoe...@aol.com

Sep 20, 2013, 7:57:07 PM9/20/13
On Monday, December 10, 2012 9:02:05 AM UTC-5, courtne...@gmail.com wrote:
> I still think it is a solid plan, and I think threatened isolationism might be the only way America and the rest of the English-speaking world will ever remind anyone of why we ended the last isolationist period.

If we just developed the energy resources like suggested in "the plan" we would not have to be isolationist. With energy so cheap here, industry would flock to the US without being forced.

trac...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2014, 11:35:41 AM10/24/14
If you're a xenophobic isolationist asshole, yes. Gotta question though. My sister is 22 and a student. Does that automatically make her a "bomber", whatever the fuck that means?