!!! My own OS -- anyone want it? !!! READ PLEASE !!!

Willow Schlanger

May 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/24/98

Greetings, everyone. I started writing my own 32-bit protected-mode OS
in January of 1997 and I am still working on it. I'm about ready to
quit. It's 100% original and written 100% in pure assembly language. I
created the entire thing.

Until now, I've kept it a secret and never let anyone see it. But I
think my OS (called Opentech Centram Server--originally designed to be a
competitor for Microsoft BackOffice and Novel Netware) is too big of a
project for one person.

Is anyone out there interested in helping me? Or, would you guys like to
have my source and maybe incorporate some of the parts into linux, or
even finish it? I'm thinking about making my OS free like linux, and
putting it into the public domain.

Is anyone interested? The OS doesn't do very much now, but it has some
good potential. I've (mostly) completed a memory management system that
*virtually* avoids memory fragmentation--it uses my own heap-oriented
algorthm.

Please let me know if you are interested!!! E-mail me, because I won't
see any posts to alt.linux: wschl...@usa.net

Thanks again.
--WS

Ishpeck

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to wschl...@usa.net

Shall we recall a man from the north who made an operating system all
by himself.... He called it Linux...

You can do it! You can do it! You can do it! Just don't give up!

Frank Cornelis

May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98

Ishpeck heeft geschreven in bericht <356EDABF...@sprynet.com>...

Copied http://freeusers.digibel.be/~fcorn/ ????