I am "fox", not "Redoxen" :)

REDOXEN8

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

furst of all, sorry I posted all that stuff about my web page before, but now I
will post my 3rd real post, so here it is (and before, I did read things here)

Hello, I'm redoxen, and I'm still new to this whole furry thing, as it is I
only really got into it in Jan of 98, and I still find that they are still some
things that I don't know about furry, and lot's of things to find out.
I am a new furry artists, and I just would like to say hello, I picked the name
redoxen because it was the name that I liked best (but I'm a fox), and that I'm
a furry that lives around boston, I was even thinking about making a furry
on-line comic books, furry makers, and an on-line furry video game and maybe a
small cartoon.
But that's all still to come, but again, as you know, I'm a furry fox, not a
furry redoxen, just so you know, so they don't get to think that I am a red
oxen, but you can say that I'm still new to this furry thing, and that I find
out new stuff about it every day :).

----------------------
Web page: http://users.aol.com/redoxen
E-mail address: REDO...@aol.com
last update to my page: 6/1/98
Long live furry :)
Redoxen

Kimba W. Lion

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

redo...@aol.com (REDOXEN8) wrote:

>Hello, I'm redoxen, and I'm still new to this whole furry thing, as it is I
>only really got into it in Jan of 98, and I still find that they are still some
>things that I don't know about furry, and lot's of things to find out.

Furry is not a path to a door,
but a road leading forever to the horizon.
Or something like that. ;)

>I am a new furry artists, and I just would like to say hello, I picked the name
>redoxen because it was the name that I liked best (but I'm a fox), and that I'm
>a furry that lives around boston, I was even thinking about making a furry
>on-line comic books, furry makers, and an on-line furry video game and maybe a
>small cartoon.

You sound busy. I know of another fur in the Boston area, but he's so
busy starting up a used PC business I don't know if he lurks here
anymore. Fox, eh? Can I call you "Red", then? :)

>But that's all still to come, but again, as you know, I'm a furry fox, not a
>furry redoxen, just so you know, so they don't get to think that I am a red
>oxen, but you can say that I'm still new to this furry thing, and that I find
>out new stuff about it every day :).

So do I!

Kimba

Boomer The Dog

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
WOOF!
` `

Skytech

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

REDOXEN8 wrote:

> But that's all still to come, but again, as you know, I'm a furry fox, not a
> furry redoxen, just so you know, so they don't get to think that I am a red
> oxen, but you can say that I'm still new to this furry thing, and that I find
> out new stuff about it every day :).

Well then, welcome REDOXEN not oxen but foxen! Hopefully all
confusion has passed and you'll join me at the buffet while
we join in the many tet-e-tets.
--
La kasigada vulpo
Skytech

^^
<@@>
.D

Urpo Lankinen

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

On 02 Jun 1998 10:13:27 GMT, REDOXEN8 <redo...@aol.com> wrote:

>furst of all, sorry I posted all that stuff about my web page before,

Aw... worry not. I'll forgive and forget.

>oxen, but you can say that I'm still new to this furry thing, and that I find
>out new stuff about it every day :).

Just like me. ::grin::

--
WWWWolf (known to some as Urpo Lankinen), just another lupine technomancer
<www...@iki.fi> <URL:http://www.iki.fi/wwwwolf/> ICQ:4291042 -==(RGRNCA)==-

Duncan da Husky

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

In article <6l275n$8fm$1...@newsd-141.iap.bryant.webtv.net>, Boomer says...
> "Meditate upon this wisdom now, so, aaaaaooooo" ...a year is but a day.
> A year? I want to beat people up now!.. Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp
> .. Tai Kwan Leap, approach me that you might see. "Alright, finally
> some action" Observe closely class.. Boot to the head."

"Owww! You booted me in the head!"
"You are lucky, Ed Gruberman. Few novices experience so much of Ti Kwan
Leep so soon."

Bwhahahah! You can get this at
http://www.webguys.com/pdavis/karate/tikwanleep.html

> -Boomer-
> My woof and me, ice cream sweethearts...

Awww...lucky dogs. Hey Boomer, any chance of seeing you at Duckon?

-Duncan da Husky, who is a fan of The Frantics

Tom Brady tab...@mindspring.com http://www.technomancer.com/~duncan
Furry: Duncan da Husky SCA: Duncan MacKinnon of Tobermory
"Rhetorical subtlety doesn't work on people with the perceptive
powers of an eggplant." - Spencer Sun

Boomer The Dog

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98
WOOF!
` `

Kimba W. Lion

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

UCEles...@webtv.net (Boomer The Dog) wrote:

>-Boomer-
>who doesn't know anything else about the Frantics, save "Boot to the
>Head"..

*Kimba makes a mental note to put together a cassette of Frantics
stuff.*
Want a video, too?
*Another mental note: organize the videos so I can actually find
something*
Trouble is, I can be real slow about actually getting around to doing
this kind of thing. :/ Can I do it by AAC? I dunno.

Micole Khemarrica

Jun 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/4/98

Frantics! Frantics! Can you smuggle some stuff down to AAC, pleeeeease?

I miss Dr. D, but I remember the Frantics skits he'd play... and I got
Boot to the Head on the 20th Anniversary collection. :3

ermine
[Undo the Knot to Reply.]

Ron Orr...& Tirran

Jun 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/4/98

Kimba W. Lion <Kimba...@aol.com> wrote:

> *Kimba makes a mental note to put together a cassette of Frantics
> stuff.*

TYK for the reminder; I'll bring my taped copy of their
only-sold-at-their-radio-tapings first LP to Albany. Has the original
version of 'Last Will and Temperament' on it. :)

> Want a video, too?

Did Showtime ever actually show 'Gas Station Washroom'? The CBC
made them pull it when '4 on the Floor' was on the air, and this is the
network that runs R rated stuff in prime time...

Tir'
driving furrys MAAAAAAD!

Chris Johnson

Jun 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/4/98

In article <3574A707...@ix.netcom.com>, sky...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> REDOXEN8 wrote:
>>But that's all still to come, but again, as you know, I'm a furry fox, not a
>>furry redoxen, just so you know, so they don't get to think that I am a red
>>oxen, but you can say that I'm still new to this furry thing, and that I find
>> out new stuff about it every day :).

> Well then, welcome REDOXEN not oxen but foxen! Hopefully all

> confusion has passed and you'll join me at the buffet while
> we join in the many tet-e-tets.

> La kasigada vulpo
> Skytech

Er, seemingly not- vanished again. I suppose I am being a nasty cruel
feline but I don't see a change yet. I'll keep an eye out, who knows?

Jinx_tigr
(aka Chris Johnson)

NEKOmancer

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

In article <3576d022...@news.fysh.org>, Kimba...@aol.com (Kimba W.
Lion) writes:

>UCEles...@webtv.net (Boomer The Dog) wrote:
>
>>-Boomer-
>>who doesn't know anything else about the Frantics, save "Boot to the
>>Head"..
>

>*Kimba makes a mental note to put together a cassette of Frantics
>stuff.*

>Want a video, too?
>*Another mental note: organize the videos so I can actually find
>something*
>Trouble is, I can be real slow about actually getting around to doing
>this kind of thing. :/ Can I do it by AAC? I dunno.

*starts ratting through his robe <no pun intended>*

Errm....claws...ropes....swords....whoa! How'd _that_ get in there? gene
splicer, handheld laser, acupuncture needle machine guns....more
swords....silly lookin' bombs....yo-yo.....energy sword.....armor
pieces....rare gems...no...that's not it.....pictures...yearbook.....school
stuff.....geez...I need to clean this robe out. *digs deeper into robe* pocket
into another dimension....dimensional warp maker....Neuralyzer.....little book
o' spells.....unfinished stories....untyped stories....ah-ha!!! *pulls out long
cylindrical object* cattle prod! Or in this case....lion prod! Don't worry,
I'll see to it that he gets it ready by AAC :) that is....if I don't get lazy,
and forget about it ;)

Neko.....charging up the cattle prod *evil laugh*

"I am not going to be pushed, filed, indexed, stamped, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own." #6 The Prisoner "Arrival"

Kimba W. Lion

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

nekom...@aol.com (NEKOmancer) wrote:

>.ah-ha!!! *pulls out long
>cylindrical object* cattle prod! Or in this case....lion prod! Don't worry,
>I'll see to it that he gets it ready by AAC :)

*ahem* again! I suggest you read Pat Derby's book "The Lady and Her
Tiger", especially the part about what happens when you try to prod a
lion.

And, for future reference, there is also a description of what
happens when you try to prod a tiger...

Papa Lion

Skytech

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

Kimba W. Lion wrote:

> *ahem* again! I suggest you read Pat Derby's book "The Lady and Her
> Tiger", especially the part about what happens when you try to prod a
> lion.
>
> And, for future reference, there is also a description of what
> happens when you try to prod a tiger...

Uh oh! No Cheezy poofs or Snacky cakes for you tonight!

--
La kasigada vulpo
Skytech

^^
<@@>
.)

Matt Squirrel

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

On Fri, 05 Jun 1998 12:17:35 GMT, Kimba...@aol.com (Kimba W. Lion)
wrote:

>nekom...@aol.com (NEKOmancer) wrote:
>
>>.ah-ha!!! *pulls out long
>>cylindrical object* cattle prod! Or in this case....lion prod! Don't worry,
>>I'll see to it that he gets it ready by AAC :)
>

>*ahem* again! I suggest you read Pat Derby's book "The Lady and Her
>Tiger", especially the part about what happens when you try to prod a
>lion.
>
>And, for future reference, there is also a description of what
>happens when you try to prod a tiger...

Yeah, but you'll be on the other side of the room when you know
you've been prodded! ; )

Matt Squirrel, listening for the humm.......

NEKOmancer

Jun 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/6/98

In article <357adfca...@news.fysh.org>, Kimba...@aol.com (Kimba W.
Lion) writes:

>nekom...@aol.com (NEKOmancer) wrote:
>
>>.ah-ha!!! *pulls out long
>>cylindrical object* cattle prod! Or in this case....lion prod! Don't worry,
>>I'll see to it that he gets it ready by AAC :)
>
>*ahem* again! I suggest you read Pat Derby's book "The Lady and Her
>Tiger", especially the part about what happens when you try to prod a
>lion.

Fine then.....*ruffles through robe yet again* tranq shot
gun...no.....comics...no....ah-ha! *pulls out extremely large jar of Nutella*
If this doesn't work, I'll go back to the prod ;)

>And, for future reference, there is also a description of what
>happens when you try to prod a tiger...

Lose a couple limbs right? no big deal ;)

Kimba W. Lion

Jun 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/7/98

nekom...@aol.com (NEKOmancer) wrote:

>Fine then.....*ruffles through robe yet again* tranq shot
>gun...no.....comics...no....ah-ha! *pulls out extremely large jar of Nutella*
>If this doesn't work, I'll go back to the prod ;)

(Little does he realize that Nutella is a delicacy to be savored in
small quantities, not an object of blind greed.) *yawn*

>>And, for future reference, there is also a description of what
>>happens when you try to prod a tiger...
>
>Lose a couple limbs right? no big deal ;)

No (and I forget the exact wording), but the writer was talking in
terms of handling animals for movies and shows... Something along the
lines of:
'Pull on a lion's rope, and he'll dig in and hold his ground.
Pull on a tiger's rope, and he'll back up and take you with him.'
Which explains how she and the tiger ended up in the dolphin tank at
MarineLand.

Kimba

Locandez

Jun 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/8/98

In article <35793A95...@ix.netcom.com>, Skytech
<sky...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>> And, for future reference, there is also a description of what
>> happens when you try to prod a tiger...
>

>Uh oh! No Cheezy poofs or Snacky cakes for you tonight!

Cheezy poofs as in, those snacks advertised by Chester Cheetah? He's
replacing Geri Spice in some adverts from now on, I hear...

Locandez

--
Yiff Code: Yiff1.0Mbi P! Z+ S-- T+++ V- H(kangaroo)+++
The Vulpine Vaults: http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/lyndale/home/

My email address has been deliberately modified to prevent spam. If you would
like to send me mail, replace the 7 random letters in the address with the
word 'lyndale'.

"How would you feel if a fox had just jumped in through the window and eaten your pussy?" - Jeremy Paxman, 'Newsnight', BBC2