Furvey =)

ClarksScr

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
To anyfur who reads this furvey ... though I've answered the questions
truthfully, I do have a few that are done in a little bit silly way. So take
them with a grain of salt and a chuckle. =)

1) Are you male or female?
male

2) How old are you?
43

3) What zodiac sign are you?
Aquarius but I really don't get into astrology stuff, Besides I'm into
prostitution, either! =)
( WHORErscope ... get it? I know, dumb joke anyways! Couldn't help myself! =)
)

4) What year were you born in, and what is your Chinese New Year animal?

(see: http://found.cs.nyu.edu/liaos/horoscope.html)
Goat ... is somebody trying to tell me something? =)

5) What month/day were you born in?
Feb. 15

6) Are you left handed or right handed?
Right pawed, actually.

7) What interests/hobbies do you have?
Art, Bicycle riding, Playing CRPGs (Computer Role-Playing Games), reading,

writing, enjoying music ....

8) What do you do for a living?
Dayporter ... Blah! =P

9) What talents do you have?
I am an artist(furry type), I like to write my own stuff for comics, when I
get the
chance. I use to be able to play guitar untill I got hurt on my job. =(
Also trying to get into computer programming in C/C++.

10) What annoys you the most, in general?
Inconsiderate DRIVERS, Living in CITIES, UNIONS,
LOBBYING/SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS and POLITICS!

11) Where in the world do you live?
Phoenix, Arizona .. the desert in other words ( The worst managed city in
the U.S.)

12) What part of your country do you live in? (city, countryside,
suburbs
etc)
City! =P

13) Do you consider yourself to be psychic, in any way?
Dreamed of eating an Ice-cream cone and did the next day! =)
Doesn't count, huh? Then it's a nope.

14) Do you consider yourself to be of above-average intelligence?
I Read a lot, Don't watch Television and
I can add, subtract, multiply and divide ... WITHOUT A CALCULATOR even!
I Must be a SUPER GENIUS!
Of course, I'm not Wile E. Coyote, nor am I that
arrogant, so I'm just a little above average. =)

15) Is your living space (e.g. room/house/apartment etc) furry themed?
Let me see, I have a few picts on the wall by artists like ... Ken
Samples, Terrie
Smith, Vicky Wyman, Sim Fisher, The Lion King posters and my own furry art
... I
guess you can say it is. =)

16) What kind of music do you like?
I'm not much of a music lover ... just:
Ambient/Electronic/New-Age Instrumentals (David Arkinstone, Yanni,
Tangerine Dream, HIA, Cusco), Contemporary Jazz (David Sanborn, Kenny G Bob
Miles), Certain Progressive Rock Artists and
Bands (Yes, ELP, ELO, King Crimson, Genesis, Triumvirat, Pink Floyd),
Certain Hard-Rock bands (Grand Funk Railroad, Hawkwind, Uriah Heep, Deep
Purple, Rush), Contemporary Christian Music (Michael W. Smith, Petra, Jeff
Johnson, Steve Campbell, Michael Sweet) , Classics (Beehtoven, Tchaikovski,
Stravinski, Strauss, Bernstien) ...
Hee Hee Hee! =)

17) What do you do to relax/wind down?
When I get home from a day of cleaning up for a bunch of slobs ... I turn
on my
computer and ... take out all my fustration in a game of DOOM!

18) Do you draw/write/make furry things?
Yep!!! =)
19) Have other furs seen them?
Yep!!! =)

20) Have non-furs seen them?
Yep!!! =P

21) Have they been shown somewhere ? (Avatar, newgroups, web pages,
comics,
fanzines)
So far:
American Journal of Anthropomorphics Issue #4

22) Are you a meat eater?
Yeppers ... Fish and Skinless chicken (very little red-meat and pork,
though)

Being furry
-----------

23) How does furriness influence your life?
Not really. Just in my art and some of my tastes in comics and art.
Besides, cat and dog food don't excite my taste buds a bit. =P

24) Do you think about furriness more than anything else?
Not really

25) Was your furriness evidence from a young age?
Can't recall, it was soo long ago. =)

26) What do you like most/least about being furry now?
Most is: Meeting a lot of nice furries on-line. =)
Least is: I havent found a soul in RL that likes furries, also. =(

27) What is/are your 'totem' animal(s)?
I don't like totem animals: They look ugly sitting on those poles in
Alaska. =P
Plus I'm not into Indian religions ... but if you're asking for the
animal I usually am
in furrydom ... it's a Tiger colored Tom-Cat. =)

28) How, and when, did you realise your furriness?
Kind of grew on me. Did a lot of furry drawing when I was in High-School
and
liked to draw animals with human-morphed bodies. I didn't reallize it till
I got into
Critters and Xanadu that I liked furries. =)

29) Was it by accident, or did you strive to discover why you felt this
way?
Mostly, as I said, it was gradual.

30) Do you think that your (human) body resembles, in any way, an
animal?
(e.g. long, slender feet)
Not really.

31) Do you think that your personality resembles that of any
animal/furry?
I don't think so. PRRRRR! =))
Actually, I can be fussy about foods, like cats can be, plus I like my
independence
and get rialed sometimes by those who tell me what to do.

32) Would you prefer to not feel furry?
Nope!

33) What kind of furry interests/hobbies do you have?
I love reading furry comics and books. Plus I draw furries as well. =)

34) Do you ever doubt how furry you are?
Nope.

35) Are you ashamed/proud of being furry?
Neither ... I just take it as a part of my life. =)

36) Have you ever worried about your 'furriness'?
Nope. Why Should I? =)

37) Did you ever think you were childish/weird/confused?
I always considered myself a child at heart, not childish which is more of
irresponsibility. Other's think I'm weird, but I don't care... that's just
me. =)

38) Did you every attempt to seek professional advice/write to a problem
page?
nope.

39) Have you ever had a furry dream?
Unfortunately, no. They all have to be nightmares of some kind or really
stupid. =P

40) Do you have them on a regular basis?
The nightmares, sometimes. the really stupid ones ... regularly.

41) Do you wear 'furry' clothes? (not necessarily fursuits)
Got a couple of Red Shetland T-Shirts, Winnie the Poo with Tigger in the
sun,
Oliver and Company t-shirt, Pepe Le-Pew one, A couple of Bugs Bunny ones
and
an Omaha the Cat Dancer one (given to me as a Gag gift .. never liked the
comic). Not all these shirts I wear, though.

42) How do you act furry in public/in private/with friends?
(furry and non-furry friends)
Well, don't have very many freinds, really.
If fact none at all out side of the internet. =(

43) Do you collect items relating to your totem animal? e.g. statues,
plushies etc.
Not really, nope.

44) Do you collect miscellaneous furry items? e.g.books, magazines, etc
Yep, Comics, Books, etc.

45) Has a major event in your life ever been affected by your furriness,
or had a furry theme? e.g. a wedding
Nope, not yet.

46) Do you think you are furry for a reason, if so, why?
Nope.

Being 'truly' furry
-------------------

47) What would you most/least like about being 'truly' furry?
Most is ... With the animal form ... some human bozo ticks you off, you
can show
him what you can do to him with fangs and claws (especially with an
animal's
brute strength) ... he's gonna think twice before messing with you again.
=)
Least is ... the shedding season, hairballs, and being wormed. Blah! =P

48) Do you ever worry about being furry not being as you imagine?
Nope.

49) Would you worry about being shunned by society/friends/family if you became

'truly' furry?
Nope.

50) Would you (given the chance) live in a furry-only world?
If it's far better than THIS screwed up society and messed up life, count
me in!

51) Would you become an animal/furry (assuming you could change back),
given the chance?
Where's the waiting list? =)

52) Would you become an animal/furry (assuming you *couldn't* change
back), given the chance?
If the bod's a lot better looking than the one I have now, Yep. =)

53) Do you ever fantasise about being 'truly' furry?
Yep.

54) Describe your furry alter ego.
I just did on Question #27.

55) Is your furry alter ego a carnivore/vegetarian/ominvore?
Omnivore but a little off to the side to Carnivore,
but with only Fish and chicken =)

Furry fandom
------------

56) What furry things do you watch/read? e.g. films, cartoons, books etc
I have read: Lucasfilm's Alien Chronicals: 1 The Golden One and 2 The Red
Claw,
Redwall, Dragoncharm, The Man-Kzin Wars 1 and 2, Watership Down, Bambi,
Mrs. Brisby and the Rats of N.I.M.N., Some of the Rescuers/Miss. Bianca
series
and Bernard the Brave. The Blue Adept trilogy and the first Xanth Novel.

Religion
--------

57) Are you religious?
Relationship with GOD.

58) What religion are you?
Born again Christian

59) Do you think that being furry is like a religion?
Nope.

60) Does being furry make you question your religion/beliefs?
Nope.

Other people
------------

61) Are there others in your family who are furry?
Nope.

62) Do you worry about people knowing about your furriness?
Nope.

63) Are there people who are intolerant of your furry lifestyle?
My family at times.

64) How do you cope with these people?
I just let them have their own opinions.

65) Do you know someone who might be furry, but isn't aware of it?
Not really.

66) How can you tell?
Can't answer that if I don't know anyone who might be furry.

67) Have you ever introduced somebody into furrydom?
I just tell what I do on line for fun.

68) Is your Significant Other furry?
[i.e. your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife. Animals don't count!]
::Big SIGH!:: Wish I HAD a Significant Other. =(

69) Do you think the world would be better if everyone was furry?
Nope ... If you ever checked out the flames on A.F.F. you'de see the
reason why!

The Internet
------------

70) What newsgroups do you subscribe to?
[please avoid abbreviations like afd, and include a brief description]
alt.fan.furry ( so I can keep up with some stuff that's not flames )
alt.lifestyles.fur ( just to check out what's NICE about the fandom )

71) What furry-internet activities do you do?
Checking out other furry-artists webpages. Chat in the furry AOL chat
rooms.
Chat with other furs on the IRC chats at times. Trying to figure out
FurryMuck.

72) Do you access FurryMuck (or similar), to live out a virtual furry
life?
Actually still trying to figure the muck out, right now.

73) How important do you think the Internet is in your furry lifestyle?
The only way I can get in touch with other furries so I won't feel alone.

74) Do you access/did you join the Internet just for the furry stuff?
Not really. I got on to set up a website and show my artwork to the world.

75) Do you have your own web page/FTP site?
Yep, http://www.furnation.com/clark.

76) What kind of things are on it?
Mostly samples of some of my artwork.

77) How did you discover the online furry community?
Was invited to a chat by a couple of furries.

Furry community
---------------

78) How did you discover the furry community?
er... check the above question.

79) Are you glad that you discovered the 'furry community'?
Yep.

80) How have you benefited from the 'furry community'?
I've met a lot of wonderful furs that I have things in common with
on-line. =)

81) Have you met (real life) furries?
No. Unfortunately. =(

82) Do you often go to furry gatherings? e.g. Confurence, informal
gatherings
I've been trying to, but money seems always to be the problem. Hoping to go
CoFurence 10 Easter, next year.

83) What activities do you parcipitate with other furries in real life?
Check out questions #26, #43, and #81

Animals
-------

84) Do you own any pets, or have access to animals? (stables etc)
Nope.

85) Would you like to own some pets, or have access to animals?
Yea, but I don't have the money to even support myself let alone a pet,
plus the
appartment rules won't allow pets.

86) Do you work / have you ever worked / do you want to work with
animals/furries?
I wouldn't mind working with Furries, animals is a different matter.
Negative on
animals.

87) Do you 'bond' easily with animals?
Depends on the animal.

88) Do you agree with hunting?
As long as the animal's used for food and clothing or to give to the needy
for food.
But hunting just to kill for fun or poaching an animal to extinction is
DEFENENTLY
a NO NO!

89) Are you concerned about the environment?
I'de Better be.

90) About cruelty to animals?
A definenty POSITIVE. Hate it when animals are mistreated.

91) What are your favourite kinds of pet?
Cats mostly, but don't mind dogs or rabbits.

92) Are you interested in real animals as well as furries?
Yep.

93) Do you have a greater-than-average knowledge of your totem
animal(s)?
Well, I figure most people know about cats since they are common pets also.

94) Do you ever get annoyed about how animals (in particular, your totem
animal) are portrayed in fables/mythology?
Hey, my furry character was treated like gods in Egypt! =)

95) Have you ever/do you enjoy watching animals in the wild? e.g. lions
on safari, foxes in your backyard etc
I've seen some nature shows on the Discovery Channel. =)

96) What is your least favourite kind of animal/pet?
Bats, Rats and .... SPIDERS! BRRRR! Hate spiders! Horrible eight-legged,
eight-eyed monstrosities. Blah! >=P

97) Do you read books/magazines/etc about animal spiritualism and other
furry lifestyle topics?
Just Fantasies and Sci-Fi.

Furry sexuality (yiffing)
-------------------------

98) How would you describe your sexuality?
Nothing TO describe! Besides: N.O.Y.D.B.= None Of Your Darn Business!

[X] heterosexual
[ ] homosexual
[ ] bisexual
[ ] transexual
[ ] group sex
[ ] outdoor sex
[ ] fur-suit sex (whilst dressed up in furry animal costumes)
[ ] zoo (with RL animals, may or may not be emotionally attached to
them)
[ ] plushophile (loves and/or has sex with plushie animals)
[ ] toonophile (attracted to cartoon characters, especially furries)
[ ] TS (TinySex - sex over the Internet, e.g. using FurryMuck or IRC)

99) Does outdoors sex make you feel more furry?
Never done it. So I wouldn't really know.

100) Do you prefer humans, animals, plushies, furries, or are they
equal?
Well, Furries are Humans who are Furries inside, so a Lady who is a Furry
but
with the commitment (AFTER marriage).

101) Is your sexual orientation with humans the same as it is with
animals?
Nope. Not into Bestiality.

102) What are your favourite animals/characters for zoophilia
/zoosexuality/plushiophilia /toonophilia/ inflatable animal sex?
Not sure right now... wait till Mrs Right pops up, ok?

103) In what aspects of your sexuality are you open?
Check Question #98

Are non-furries aware of your furry sexuality (if appropriate)
They don't really care neither. and it's Question #98 again for them that
do. =)

104) Do you enjoy sex with animals and humans simultaneously?
NO!

105) Are any of your plushies anatomically correct?
I Don't do that. =/

106) It is a common case for many furries to live thier lives as heterosexual,
and then
through furry to discover their attraction for the same sex, (be it
same sex
humans or furries) - is this the case with
you?
Nope .... Still attracted to lovely Ladies. =)

107) Has your discovery of being furry made you re-evaluate your
sexuality?
Nope.

108) Do you feel you are more open sexually due to furriness?
Nope.

109) Do you enjoy casual sex with furries/non furries?
Never!

110) Do you practice safe sex?
Yep ... it's called ABSTINANCE!

111) How do your masturbation fantasies involve furries? (if
appropriate)
Definently not appropriate.

112) Does sex in a fursuit make you feel more furry?
Don't have a fursuit and it would be kind of a lowsy experience to
have sex with
someone in a huge bloated over-weight suit in which you have no
contact with
your partner at all. =P

113) Do you compare a relationship (sexual or not) as being analogous to
a pack or pride behaviour?
Neither!

This can be added to Question #10:
Nosy Furveys that ask nosy questions about everyfur's SEX LIFE! =)

From Clark Alan Corwin
e-mail: Clar...@aol.com
A little tabby tom cat with big hopes and dreames! ^6.6^
Think "Furry" not "Fury"! =)

Them thar Sullivan's

Nov 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/25/98
ClarksScr wrote:

Hack!

> From Clark Alan Corwin

No, Kearny is the worst managed city in the US. And I'm a stones throw
from Phoenix.

Welcome! Welcome! Please come on in and find yourself a room. We have
plenty of space here. *making an ddition as he speaks*

Tiger in man's clothing

Skytech

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
ClarksScr wrote:

> To anyfur who reads this furvey ... though I've answered the questions
> truthfully, I do have a few that are done in a little bit silly way. So take
> them with a grain of salt and a chuckle. =)

Hmm. Maybe a little of that salt in your soup? Hello and have a hot
soup! Try the Thankgiving buffet.
--
La kashigada vulpo
Skytech