Re: FRAUD & IAN RENERT & PBG-PBN-SLC

cofenterprise

Jan 18, 2005, 6:16:30 AM1/18/05
Warning Warning yourself have a look at your Ian Renert!!!

"Larry Cooper" <LDCo...@citadeladvisors.net> | Save Address
DATE: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:36:56 +0200
TO: "cofent...@the-investment.com"
<cofent...@the-investment.com>
SUBJECT: Equivest Ian Renert and Ian Renner

Hello,

My name is Larry Cooper, a 30-year veteran of CBS, Inc. formerly a Vice
President of the company. For those of you who do not yet know me, I
am the male lover of Ian Renert, who is using the name Ian Renner in
South Africa. I have been with Ian for years since long before he
started his failing fund management businesses.

As some of you may know the SEC in the United States has already found
Ian guilty of fraud and owes a fortune to investors and the government.
See:
http://www.sec.gov/news/digest/dig082704.txt

I am writing to you because I no longer want to continue participating
in Ian? dark businesses in which I have been, until now, an unwilling,
but complacent accomplice and partner. And because I would like to
inform people of the type of person that they may be doing business
with and who continues to mislead them. I am writing this email
because Ian has now sunk to a level where he is seeking to physically
harm people, I can no longer support Ian Renert in good faith in any of
his businesses as I have done, reluctantly, up until now. I just want
this lifestyle of endless fraud and deceit that Ian has led me down to
be over. I love Ian but I believe that he is mentally ill and I can no
longer take what his mental sickness is doing to us. I can no longer
bear living like a fugitive in hiding and on the run and constantly be
put at risk because of Ian. I have repeatedly asked that Ian remove my
name from his businesses and I am prepared to co-operate with
authorities in various countries in order to straighten out this entire
mess and gain immunity from future prosecution for myself.

Ian has been using an email box and address,
john...@yahoo.com, and others, as weapons to terrorize people and to
make up stories about people. Ian seems to have adopted the
destruction of others as an entertaining pastime, about which he has
become obsessed and spends a great deal of money on.

I am writing to you for the sake of those of you who may have been
harmed by Ian and his anonymous email campaigns and terror campaigns.
I am telling you exactly who it is that is trying to harm you. The
reasons for Ian? attacks are complex, but as far as I am concerned they
will only serve to get him into more trouble and I don? want any part
of it. The more Ian tries to hurt others, the more he continues to get
into trouble. Ian continues to refine his process of using anonymous
email boxes and using new more powerful email tools to send out his
hateful messages in large quantities and in some cases he gets others
to do his dirty work for him.

What I am particularly concerned about at this point is that Ian? sick
obsession has repeatedly led him to seek out the help of low life
scum-bags that he hires to intimidate and to try to physically harm his
victims. This is out of control. I have warned Ian repeatedly about
this behavior and as he continues to indulge himself in this sickness,
I do not want to have anything to do with it and wish to distance
myself from it immediately from this point forward. I am going to send
additional emails to those people who I feel I must warn for their own
safety.

Sadly, even after being found guilty of a several crimes by the
Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States, Ian Renert has
not learned his lesson and I now feel that some people? lives may be in
danger. Ian continues to blame everyone else for his misfortune and
never seems to learn his own lesson. Ian? family has money. If he
would have just invested that money into something legitimate he would
be wealthy several times over. But instead, Ian insists on squandering
other people? money and is jealous to the point of obsession about
other people? success. Ian can not handle other people being more
successful then himself in anything.

Ian is using large quantities of prescription drugs and is not well.
These drugs being given to him by quacks are probably at the root of
his behavior. Ian has repeatedly cheated on me in our relationships
and tried to get me to accept these facts sighting a medical infirmity
of my own as the reason. I am no longer willing to be used as Ian?
personal check book as I have been in the past when he has needed to
hide money.

There are several people who will be receiving this email, who I
believe are in physical danger as a result of Ian? madness and I am
truly sorry for not bringing this to their attention sooner. Because
of various investigations and potential legal actions against Ian and
myself I will not comment in detail about the circumstances, but I am
willing to provide you with a warning. I will be emailing the people
that I am most concerned about in a separate email to warn them.

Ian shut down the accounting reconstruction project, in 2003, because
he was afraid that the reconstruction team was going to find out some
inconsistencies between records that may incriminate him and Ian has
been trying to ruin members of the team ever since, even though some of
the team members where investors in the fund. Ian has been using
people? identity documents illegally and posing as them to conduct his
business and hide out from the government. When the victims of his
fraud find out, he goes on campaigns to try to make these people look
ridiculous. Ian thinks that it is funny. He refers to this practice
as buying identities. And if you have ever sent Ian a copy of your
identification for any purpose then you have good reason to be
concerned that it may have already been used improperly by Ian for the
purposes of money laundering and hiding money from the government. In
his malicious efforts, Ian has sent anonymous messages and has forged
emails to appear to be from people, to himself and others in order to
try to blame these people for the very crimes that he is committing
every day, from forgery to stealing peoples identities, tax evasion,
impersonation, securities fraud, etc..

I think that the people who do business with sungeneral.com and
citadeladvisors.net need to be very concerned because these are Ian?
illegal front companies, for which I work and have worked reluctantly
since 2000. But now I want this to be over! I can not take any more.
I have had enough and I have been made to be a criminal myself thanks
to Ian.

I am truly sorry for being a party to all of this while Ian thinks that
he is playing a character from the move Dangerous Liaison?, he is
ruining the lives of dozens of people and himself. But I am drawing
the line now and putting an end to this madness because Ian is now
crossing the line, even in my own opinion. Ian hire? thugs to
intimidate the people that he his paranoid about. Ian uses emails
anonymous calls and now Ian is attempting to have these poor people and
their families physically harmed and perhaps even killed. I do not
condone this behavior and Ian has hit a new low. Ian speaks about
poisoning people and other ways that he could cause people to have
heart attacks. It is not clear to me but it may be entirely possible
that Ian may in some way be responsible for the death of his own SEC
attorney whom Ian was angry at for billing him too much and paranoid
that the lawyer had given the SEC too much information and gave him bad
advise about his case. Despite my love for him, I can not allow this
to go on any further.

I am also very sorry that Ian does not truly intend to help the people
who have lost money in his old funds. Ian has controlled the money
from the Equivest Funds all along and that is why Nancy is powerless to
do anything to help the fund unless Ian is around. If Ian wins any case
against BDO, he intends to keep most of the money for himself and to
pay his fines with the SEC. Despite the fact that people who have
invested with Ian have repeatedly lost their money for over 10 years
now and some have even died while waiting for the BDO lawsuit, Ian
continues to blame everyone but himself. Ian? new business
www.sungeneral.com and
www.citadeladvisors.net is already losing money for the investors,
despite his claims that he knows exactly what he is doing. If this is
not bad enough, Ian illegally hid these businesses from the SEC for the
past 5 years, while he was forbidden to be in the Investment business.
Instead, he just conducted his business using other peoples names and
identification documents. These people were supposed to be clients of
his, instead he used their I.D.? to hide and launder money and conduct
his own business and all the while telling the people that they had
lost money.

I am truly sorry for my own role in this. I too have benefited from
the money that the SEC could not find or freeze from the Hawthorn
Sterling funds. I was an investor in the fund for over $400,000 USD,
but I have taken many times that amount out of the fund, even though
the SEC had forbidden it and while others were getting nothing and
while Ian stopped paying for the account reconstruction project saying
that there was no money left. There is no reason for Ian to restart
the reconstruction project. He has no reason to do so now that he lost
his case with the U.S. SEC. Instead, he is depleting the money that
remains from Hawthorn Sterling to start his new businesses and to make
investments into properties in South Africa and other parts of the
world. If you don? believe me, ask Collins Commercial broker Bill
Spurling, who Ian hired to sell the properties. You can call Collins
at: +27-21-422-2209, or Fax him at: +27-21-422-1798. If you are
calling from the U.S. you simply replace the + with 011 in the numbers
above. Ian is using the name Ian Renner in South Africa. Check the
article about Ian in the Cape Argus:
http://capeargus.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=1367&fArticleId=2203122

And this one in Business Daily:
http://www.sapoaonline.co.za/news/article.aspx?idArticle=3074

Ian has no shame, living large, while all of his investors suffer. In
some cases the properties are held in South African companies that are
owned by foreign corporations, for money laundering and in order to
evade South African property tax. By selling the offshore company
someone can effectively buy the South African company that holds the
property in it? name and Ian doesn? have to pay capital gains taxes in
South Africa. It makes the properties hard to get to as well to find
out who owns them. Of course Ian has never paid taxes anywhere he has
lived and loves to brag about it. His own tax advisor in the U.S. was
indicted by the Internal Revenue Service of the United States for
various illegal trusts and corporate investment scheme that he tried to
sell to people wherein he would tell them that they would not need to
pay any taxes.

Ian Renert has become Ian Renner, CEO of the South African Real Estate
Development company, ?ew York Living· You can call Ian at:
+27-21-422-2132 or if you are calling from the U.S.dial
011-27-21-422-2132 or on his cell at: +27-21-72-697-5423

If you can believe this Ian has also become a prominent member of the
Cape Town Chamber of Commerce and fooled everyone in there. If you
don? believe me find out for yourself by calling the Chamber at:
+27-21-418-4300, Fax: +27-21-418-1800 and ask about Ian Renner or Ian
Renert. Perhaps you can enlighten them as to just who it is that they
are working with.

The address of one of Ian properties called Castle Gate that is owned
by one of Ian? companies is located at 83 Castle St., Cape Town, Plot
number 2184 in downtown Cape Town, South Africa. It? Ian imitation of
Donald Trump. The building was purchased on the 5th of April 2004 by a
company called Dormell Properties 258 PTY LTD who paid R 2 500 000-00
for the property, find the owners of Dormell and you will find Ian
behind the entire project. Imagine, that while hundreds of the people
in Ian? failed funds are starving and have lost their pensions, Ian has
used their money, without anyone even knowing and in order to start
this new real estate business and other businesses that have already
failed, such as Halcyon. Ian has done this right in broad daylight
right under the nose of the SEC, to whom Ian owes hundreds of thousands
of dollars in damages for shareholders who lost millions. Now, perhaps
you can begin to understand, why I can have nothing to do with this way
of life any longer.

As penance for my own participation in this scandal, for which I can
only hope that you will forgive me, I am giving you the information
about Collins Commercial and providing you with information on the
properties that Ian and I have purchased with your money so that I can
make available to you some of the property and investments, that Ian
and I have accumulated, in ways that I feel are not moral. I am
prepared to provide you with the details of these properties so that we
can liquidate them and turn over all of this ill gotten dirty money to
the investors that Ian swindled in his ridiculous fund management
businesses and that I mistakenly went along with like a fool.

Ian had no businesses being a fund manager and never actually managed
anyone? money, he hires others to do that. He has a degree in Music
and sadly he never uses it. He simply hired others to lose the money
from the funds for him and took whatever money he could and used it to
maintain his own high standards of living. Even in the face of an
investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission who later
found him guilty, Ian continued to blame others for losing money, when
he was supposed to be a ?und manager· I have already been informing
the SEC of how much was really hidden from them and I am going to make
this right. Their investigation did not uncover all of the lies told
to them and I am encouraging others to help in this effort. I am truly
sorry that I am involved in this. Perhaps if Ian had been stopped by
the SEC, earlier, no-one would not be in this mess. If you were an
investor in one of his mismanaged funds, then there may be some way for
you to get some of your money back by reading the rest of this email
and taking Ian to collections agencies for your money. The SEC has
already paved the way by convicting him in the U.S.. You will get no
resistance from me as I have already benefited several times over from
the monies of the funds that Ian and I have already secretly accessed
that have helped Ian and I travel around the world and have a good
living, sadly, at your expense. I am truly sorry and I hope that this
will help to make things right.

While Ian Renert was being investigated by the Securities and Exchange
Commission of the United States, he moved to the Bahamas then later
Cape Town, South Africa with me to hide out, where he now lives today
and uses an assumed name, Ian Renner. While living in the U.S. and
under investigation by the SEC Ian already started his new investment
business
www.sungeneral.com and
www.citadeldadvisors.net. While living in South Africa and even during
the SEC investigation, Ian started yet another business, of funds
management, illegally, called Halycon. I don? know if Ian has removed
me yet as the director of his businesses, as I have repeatedly asked
because he simply uses my name, signs my signature and uses my
identification documents in any way that he feels like it, even without
my own permission. This is one of the most disturbing aspects of Ian?
criminal behavior in that he simply forges peoples signatures and use
their identity documents in order to conduct his business in their
name. So I am not sure if this is happening to me. Even when someone
faithfully serves Ian Renert, like the director of all of his offshore
companies, Ian repays her by forging her name repeatedly and sending
emails to the authorities trying to make her look like a money
launderer. Ian Renert forged his South African secretary, Connie? name
and even used the names and identification documents of his clients
from his funds to conduct his business and open bank accounts. In one
case Ian used the identity of a client of his from Mexico, to rent
apartments in South Africa, and appointed him the director of many of
his foreign companies, all without the client? knowledge and
permission. Ian was supposed to open brokerage accounts for him and
trade for him in those accounts as an investment advisor. Instead,
once he had obtained his ID and other particulars from a legitimate
investment advisor, he never called the guy or even sent him an email,
he just started using his ID in order to avoid the SEC and has
attempted repeatedly and falsely tried to make it look like someone
sold him the identity documents. If you don? believe me ask Connie
Gargano.

The new business that Ian illegally created while he was under
investigation by the SEC and that he still runs can be found at:

http://www.sungeneral.com/ and
http://www.citadeladvisors.net

The problem is that anyone who uses this new business is also subject
to having their identities stolen and used by Ian.

The structure of the above company is as follows:

The company was originally created as a Turks & Caicos international
business company. The Company purports to manage money for non-U.S.
clients, but actually they do take U.S. people as clients. The fund
actually manages money through the use of sub fund managers. The sole
director of the Company is Nancy Lake, whose signature Ian routinely
forges and who he now is trying to destroy. I, Larry Cooper held an
employment contract to manage money on behalf of the Company. Of
course, I do not manage anyone? money. I can barely manage my own bank
book. The book that appears to be written by me, ?ONEY· Practical
Guide To Asset Growth & Protection· was actually written by a ghost
writer in South Africa named, Robert Matzdorff. This business has been
up and running since 2000 & 2001 and as I stated earlier, I would not
even know what my involvement with the business is as Ian continues to
sign my own signature without my permission. Again, Ian may have
changed my participation in the company but, he signs for me and runs
the business so I don? know exactly what my place is anymore. What
book will Ian have written for me next? The only rational way that
someone could actually begin to trace the money that Ian spent on
creating these new illegal funds is to trace the money trail of
payments made on all of his j2.com accounts for phone numbers he
purchased that appear on his web sites like: 1 416 352 5925 and 353 1
633 5068

Citadel manages money for the Hennessy Group Limited, an Anguillan
hedge fund which later had to be moved to another jurisdiction because
it was outlawed in Anguilla. Investors are purported to need a minimum
of US$25,000 to invest and who reside in many jurisdictions. Hennessy
claims to not be accepting U.S. investors, but deals in U.S. funds and
currencies routinely in it? calculation and in many deals.

In other words, Ian has completely sidestepped the SEC and their
investigation and has continued to engage in this foolish business for
which he is not even qualified even after he has been convicted. He
just set up shop in South Africa. We are already losing peoples money
and have now entered into another business that we no nothing about,
which is real estate development. In fact, Ian was bold enough to
start his new investment business in broad daylight in Cape Town, South
Africa under the name Halcyon. If you go to the Halcyon web site now,
http://www.halcyon.co.za, there is a picture of a dog on that web site.
This is Ian? idea of a joke. Well, I think that his funds are a joke
like our relationship. If you would like even more proof talk with Mr.
Witkowsky from Ian? failed Halycon fund business. He will tell you
that if Ian can? sell his illegal funds himself he will get others to
do it for him for free:

http://p082.ezboard.com/felectroniclegalclinicforumfrm18.showMessage?topicID=57.topic

I think that it is time that everyone inform the FBI, the SEC, the IRS,
and the U.S. Postal Service of Ian? continuing abuse of the law.

Imagine, using the funds from your own clients to buy a house for
yourself. Want an ass I was to participate in this insanity. That
house was located at: 14990 Horseshoe Trace, Welling, Florida 33414.
Ian and I have tried every conceivable angel to try to hold on to that
property in light of the SEC lawsuit. We have illegally tried to move
it out of our own names and get the money out of it throughout the SEC
investigation. We were wrong to do so.

Using a combination of the monies that Ian was able to hide from the
SEC investigation from the his illegal investment funds of Hawthorne
Sterling, as well as, funds swindled from other unsuspecting South
African investors and good people from the Jewish community, Ian has
now bought property and entered into the property development business
in South Africa. I believe that this property really belongs to those
people who invested in his original funds and lost money.

Even though Ian claims that he fighting BDO in the Bahamas and other
parts of the world, for money that he lost from his Hawthorn Sterling
funds, the fact is that if he wins any money, the investors in the fund
will be lucky if they get anything back at all. Rather than give the
investors any profit made on these lawsuits, Ian fully intends to keep
any access moneys, if not all for himself. In effect, Ian would rather
screw the investors some of whom have been waiting patiently for over 8
years now.

The SEC found Ian guilty! Ha, if they had only investigated a little
more then they would have seen that he is guilty of fraud, theft and
many other more serious crimes. Had Ian not ran from the U.S. and gone
into hiding, he would also be guilty of perjury. If the Cape Argus
really did their job, then they should have entitled their article,
?raudster relaunches development in the city". Perhaps you should call
the Cape Argus yourselves in order to straighten this whole mess out
and have them print the real story about Ian Renert and who he really
is. Their number is: +27 21 488 4536/46 or you can email them at
argu...@ctn.independent.co.za.

I have seen many postings about Ian on the internet. I think that
those people who have lost money with Ian Renert would be wise to team
up with these people in order to participate in the series of
collections processes that they are trying to perform.

I need for you to understand me and to help Ian by getting him the help
that he needs. I have tried and failed. In fact, I am putting myself
at great risk physically and legally by sending this email and I may
even deny sending it for my own safety, but rest assured that I am
doing what I can to make things right.

Please do not expect a reply from me as I may not have time to respond.
Ian has been the target of several investigations by the South African
Police since he has been here in South Africa. This should be the
begging of the end as I fully intend to work with the Police. I
suggest that if you want to ensure that you will receive any money from
Ian Renert that you file a lawsuit against him, not only in the United
States in your home state, Florida, New York, New Jersey, and
Connecticut but also in Cape Town, South Africa. Try getting in touch
with the Police in South Africa and get a hold of the SEC in the U.S.
to start working with them to get your money back and inform them about
Ian? illegal businesses of citadeladvisors.net, sungeneral.com and New
York Living.

Ian has been committing serious securities fraud and hurting people and
he has put my own life at risk and he will not stop until he and
everyone who comes near him is ruined. Please help me to stop him for
his own good. Please see to it that the SEC, the IRS and the FBI are
made aware of his behavior, as well as the South African authorities.

Do not do business with Sun General, Citadel Advisors, New York Living
and Ian Renert or Ian Renner. Sun General, Citadel Advisors and Ian
Renert are going down, and they are taking everyone down with them.

The South African Receiver of Revenue is called SARS. They should also
be contacted at:
http://www.sars.co.za/Contact_Us/Office%20contact%20list-branches.pdf

The FBI can be reach regarding Ian at:
jackso...@fbi.gov,
mi...@fbi.gov

The SEC may be helpful in distributing some of your cash back to you
that is collected from their case against Ian. If I were you I would
contact them immediately. They can be reached at:
enfor...@sec.gov ,
mi...@sec.gov

Reference:
ATT: Jonathan G. Katz
File No. 3-11519

Frank C. Huntington, Division of Enforcement, SEC
Robert G. Mahony, Administrative Law Judge

The IRS does not have an email address, but you can call and Fax the
IRS at:

Tampa LDC
9450 Koger Glvd
Box 101
St. Petersburg, FLA 33702
att: mail box :sealdcspt
Phone: 1-800-829-0433
Fax: 727-570-5449

I would also ask that you help to warn others about Ian and his
businesses. Please post this message in as many places as you can on
the internet.

I have got to believe that the SEC, the FBI and the IRS must be able to
stop Ian and put an end to this. My own life is ruined because of Ian.

There are already several groups of people who are trying to sue Ian
Renert or Ian Renner in various countries and in the U.S.A. to get
their money back. If you would like to join some of these people or
find out about how you can help I found this email address on the web
and I think that you should send an email with your contact information
to:
sueian...@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Larry Cooper

Message has been deleted

ldcooper

Feb 19, 2005, 12:12:33 PM2/19/05
I did not post this message. I categorically deny the entire contents of
the message posted in my name. A computer hacker posted this message and I
believe that I can identify this person because I know him, he knows me and
only he had access to certain information referenced in this email. I was
not near a computer when this email was posted and there are witnesses who
can testify to that. This person has also been under surveillence in a
criminal investigation and has been seen in an internet cafe sending out
large volumes of emails.

Regards,

Larry D. Cooper

ldcooper

Feb 22, 2005, 3:25:30 AM2/22/05
A certain computer hacker has recently been posting messages on the
Internet, including one on this message board, fraudulently using my email
address. The email makes salacious and untrue accusations about Ian Renert.
I categorically deny having posted any such message. Furthermore, I have
the highest regards for Ian Renert and would never make a defamatory
comment about him of all people. I believe that I can identify the
computer hacker because I know him, he knows me and only he had access to
certain information referenced in the email that he sent out using my
email address. I was not near a computer when that email was posted and
there are witnesses who can testify to that. The computer hacker has been
under surveillance in a criminal investigation and has been seen in an
Internet cafe sending out large volumes of emails. Law enforcement will be
taking care of this individual in due course. I needn't say more.

Regards,

Larry D. Cooper