Kill Bill Alternate Script

ynotssor

Oct 21, 2003, 12:16:59 AM10/21/03
"Viper" <vi...@funkdiggityfresh.com> wrote in message
news:9d883a.031020...@posting.google.com

> Pointless, stupid, and not really that funny, I present to you my
> alternate script for Kill Bill: Vol 1

I was thinking of posting the video of a salt-water skier wearing a baseball
cap, who flipped off the top of a wave and took a mighty crash, called Bill
Krill.

--
use hotmail com for any email replies

Greg Evans

Oct 21, 2003, 7:48:29 AM10/21/03
ynotssor wrote:

>> Pointless, stupid, and not really that funny, I present to you my
>> alternate script for Kill Bill: Vol 1
>
> I was thinking of posting the video of a salt-water skier wearing a
> baseball cap, who flipped off the top of a wave and took a mighty
> crash, called Bill Krill.

Or the version where they attempt to do him in by feeding him huge
quantities of rich food, called Fill Bill....

Larry Krzewinski

Oct 21, 2003, 12:13:42 PM10/21/03

Keep it up and I'm going to send you a bill.

Reply to larrykz at charter dot net.

Kingbarry2000

Oct 21, 2003, 11:14:31 PM10/21/03

"Larry Krzewinski" <Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote in message

You would bill Bill ?

The mafia wants to chill Bill.

The grandmothers want to dill Bill.

The fishmongers want to gill Bill.

The opry wants hill Billy.

etc.

--
Welcome to Usenet. Wear a cup.

Dr.Biff悟 盒偃"TM

Oct 22, 2003, 12:34:32 AM10/22/03
I know this is off the subject but I am wearing a Bike
Pro Flex 2 cup while I am typing this.
Biff

--
They X-Rayed my head and found nothing.
Dr.Biff悟 盒偃"TM

"Kingbarry2000" <kingbar...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Larry Krzewinski

Oct 22, 2003, 12:44:47 AM10/22/03
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:14:31 GMT, "Kingbarry2000"
<kingbar...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >Or the version where they attempt to do him in by feeding him huge
>> >quantities of rich food, called Fill Bill....
>>
>> Keep it up and I'm going to send you a bill.
>>

>You would bill Bill ?

Actually I was going to send Greg a butterbill since he's been so
interested in ducks lately.

>Welcome to Usenet. Wear a cup.

BTW, this coffee cup looks kinda funny on my head. Am I wearing it
wrong?

nemo

Oct 23, 2003, 8:11:13 AM10/23/03

Larry Krzewinski <Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote in message
You have to wear a cup early in the morning or you'll be late for work, A
potato clock helps too.

Greg Evans

Oct 23, 2003, 11:25:18 AM10/23/03
nemo wrote:
> Larry Krzewinski wrote:

>>> You would bill Bill ?
>> Actually I was going to send Greg a butterbill since he's been so
>> interested in ducks lately.
>>> Welcome to Usenet. Wear a cup.
>> BTW, this coffee cup looks kinda funny on my head. Am I wearing it
>> wrong?
>
> You have to wear a cup early in the morning or you'll be late for
> work, A potato clock helps too.

But the fact that the whistle actually blows at seven dwarves and
under-mines your point.

nemo

Oct 24, 2003, 2:23:51 PM10/24/03

Greg Evans <mis...@larkbooks.com> wrote in message

You're missing an "is" which means that's not a sentence. Life Imprisonment.
That's what you call a sentence!

It should be Life Imprisonment for wearing a baseball cap, and Death for
wearing it backwards.

Greg Evans

Oct 24, 2003, 2:46:37 PM10/24/03
nemo wrote:

> Greg Evans wrote:
>> nemo wrote:

>>> You have to wear a cup early in the morning or you'll be late for
>>> work, A potato clock helps too.
>> But the fact that the whistle actually blows at seven dwarves and
>> under-mines your point.
>
> You're missing an "is" which means that's not a sentence. Life
> Imprisonment. That's what you call a sentence!

I intended it to be read as, "But the fact that the whistle actually blows
at seven, dwarves and under-mines your point." (note the extra punctuation)

It appears that the clause of your confusion is that I was missing parse of
my sentence. Oh well, it's a comma-n mistake.

nemo

Oct 24, 2003, 4:32:59 PM10/24/03

Greg Evans <mis...@larkbooks.com> wrote in message
A parse Simon-eous excuse.

Tim Bruening

Mar 22, 2004, 5:32:18 AM3/22/04
Why do people want to write scripts about assassinating former President
Clinton?

nemo

Mar 23, 2004, 1:21:42 PM3/23/04

Tim Bruening <tsbr...@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message

> Why do people want to write scripts about assassinating former President
> Clinton?

If it were Carter they were after, I'd say they were nuts!