40 Days

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:17:10 PM2/2/13
40 days since Christmas Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:17:50 PM2/2/13
40 days since Gena Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:18:15 PM2/2/13
40 days since Glad Jul Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:18:30 PM2/2/13
40 days since God Jul Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:18:45 PM2/2/13
40 days since Jul Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:19:00 PM2/2/13
40 days since Julaften Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:19:25 PM2/2/13
40 days since Hoesenestotse Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:19:45 PM2/2/13
40 days since Kersfees Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:20:07 PM2/2/13
40 days since Kir Simes Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:20:34 PM2/2/13
40 days since Kristlindjet Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:20:59 PM2/2/13
40 days since Krystdagen Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:21:33 PM2/2/13
40 days since Nadal Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 4:35:36 PM2/2/13
40 days since Navidaes Eve on Dec 24.

TB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:17:03 PM2/2/13
40 days since Glad Påsk Eve in Sweden on December 24.

TB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:17:31 PM2/2/13
40 days since Navidad Eve on Dec 24.

TB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:19:11 PM2/2/13
40 days since Nativity of the Lord Eve on Dec 24.

TB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:19:25 PM2/2/13
40 days since Noel Eve on December 24.

TB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:21:54 PM2/2/13
40 days since Nollaq Eve on December 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:24:45 PM2/2/13
40 days since Nettcvakorakko Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:25:07 PM2/2/13
40 days since Nowell Eve on December 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:25:56 PM2/2/13
40 days since Quaid-e-Azam's Day Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:26:18 PM2/2/13
40 days since Saturnalia Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:26:36 PM2/2/13
40 days since Sol Invictus Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:26:59 PM2/2/13
40 days since Weihnachten Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:27:13 PM2/2/13
40 days since X-Mas Eve on Dec 24.

TSB

Feb 2, 2013, 8:27:31 PM2/2/13
40 days since Yuletide Eve on Dec 24.

TB

Feb 3, 2013, 3:43:45 PM2/3/13
40 days since Christmas on Dec 25.

TB

Feb 3, 2013, 3:44:09 PM2/3/13
40 days since Glad Påsk in Sweden on December 25.

TB

Feb 3, 2013, 3:44:23 PM2/3/13
40 days since Navidad on Dec 25.

TB

Feb 3, 2013, 3:44:38 PM2/3/13
40 days since the Nativity of the Lord on Dec 25.

TB

Feb 3, 2013, 3:44:47 PM2/3/13
40 days since Noel on December 25.

TSB

Feb 3, 2013, 3:58:22 PM2/3/13
40 days since Gena on Dec 25.

Snicker

Feb 4, 2013, 2:19:43 PM2/4/13
On Feb 2, 3:17 pm, TSB <tsbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 40 days since Christmas Eve on Dec 24.

40 days since 40 days agoi.

TB

Feb 4, 2013, 3:27:53 PM2/4/13
40 days since Boxing Day on Dec 26.

TB

Feb 4, 2013, 3:28:14 PM2/4/13
40 days since the start of Kwanzza on Dec 26.

TB

Feb 4, 2013, 3:28:29 PM2/4/13
40 days to March 16.

Sir F.A. Rien

Feb 5, 2013, 11:45:36 AM2/5/13
>> 40 days since Christmas Eve on Dec 24.
>40 days since 40 days agoi.
40 days to 40 days from tday!

TB

Feb 10, 2013, 6:02:03 AM2/10/13
On Feb 4, 12:28 pm, TB <tsbru...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
> 40dayssince the start of Kwanzza on Dec 26.

40 days since New year's Day on Jan 1, and to March 22.

TB

Feb 11, 2013, 3:15:33 PM2/11/13
40 days since Isaac Asimov's birthday on Jan 2.

TB

Feb 16, 2013, 12:04:11 PM2/16/13
40 days since Jan 7, and to Maundy Thursday on March 28.

TB

Feb 17, 2013, 7:55:59 AM2/17/13
40 days to Good Friday on March 29, and since Jan 8.

TSB

Feb 19, 2013, 2:04:50 AM2/19/13
On Saturday, February 2, 2013 1:17:10 PM UTC-8, TSB wrote:
> 40 days since Christmas Eve on Dec 24.

40 days to Holy Saturday on Mar 30, and since Jan 9.

TB

Feb 19, 2013, 2:32:50 AM2/19/13

TB

Feb 20, 2013, 12:21:57 AM2/20/13
40 days to Easter on March 31.

TB

Feb 20, 2013, 12:22:17 AM2/20/13
40 days to Ceasar Chavez Day on March 31.

TB

Feb 20, 2013, 12:22:30 AM2/20/13
40 days since Jan 10.

TB

Feb 26, 2013, 11:29:31 AM2/26/13
40 days to Divine Mercy Sunday on April 7, and since Jan 17.

TB

Mar 24, 2013, 4:21:43 PM3/24/13
40 days since Mardi Gras on February 12.

TB

Mar 24, 2013, 4:22:12 PM3/24/13
40 days since Fat Tuesday on February 12.

TB

Mar 24, 2013, 4:22:37 PM3/24/13
40 days since Shrove Tuesday on February 12.

TB

Mar 25, 2013, 1:54:10 AM3/25/13
40 days since Lincoln's birthday on February 12.

TB

Mar 25, 2013, 1:54:25 AM3/25/13
40 days since Darwin's birthday on February 12.

TB

Mar 25, 2013, 1:54:42 AM3/25/13
40 days to May 3.

TSB

Mar 29, 2013, 2:25:19 AM3/29/13
40 days to my Mom's birthday on May 7, and since Feb 16.

TSB

Apr 27, 2013, 7:07:07 PM4/27/13
40 days since March 18, and to D Day on June 6.

TB

May 6, 2013, 2:45:40 AM5/6/13
40 days since March 26, and to Flag Day on June 14.

TSB

May 7, 2013, 11:17:35 PM5/7/13
40 days since Maundy Thursday on March 28.

TSB

May 7, 2013, 11:18:13 PM5/7/13
40 days to June 16.

TB

May 8, 2013, 6:18:51 PM5/8/13
40 days since Good Friday on March 29.

TB

May 8, 2013, 6:19:25 PM5/8/13
40 days to June 17.

TSB

May 9, 2013, 8:37:39 AM5/9/13
40 days since Holy Saturday on March 30, and to June 18.

Don Stockbauer

May 9, 2013, 9:11:21 AM5/9/13
2 = 2

TB

May 10, 2013, 10:39:05 PM5/10/13
On Mar 24, 1:22 pm, TB <tsbru...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
> 40 days since Shrove Tuesday on February 12.

40 days since Easter on March 31, and to Juneteenth on June 19.

TB

May 17, 2013, 7:35:42 AM5/17/13
40 days since Divine Mercy Sunday on April 7, and to June 26.

TB

May 20, 2013, 10:13:56 PM5/20/13
40 days to Saints Peter and Paul Day on June 29, and since April 10.

TSB

May 25, 2013, 2:38:20 PM5/25/13
40 days since the Boston Marathon on April 15.

TSB

May 25, 2013, 2:38:56 PM5/25/13
40 days since Patriot Day in Massachusetts on April 15.

TSB

May 25, 2013, 2:39:41 PM5/25/13
40 days since the Boston Marathon bombing on April 15.

TSB

May 25, 2013, 2:40:02 PM5/25/13
40 days since Tax Day on April 15.

TSB

May 25, 2013, 2:40:28 PM5/25/13
40 days to the 4th of July.

TB

Jun 5, 2013, 1:58:34 AM6/5/13
40 days to Bastille Day on July 14, and since April 25.

TSB

Jun 9, 2013, 4:38:25 PM6/9/13
40 days since April 30, and to Nicaraguan Revolution Day on July 19.

TB

Jun 11, 2013, 11:11:50 PM6/11/13
40 days since St Athanasius Day on May 2, and to July 21.

TSB

Jun 17, 2013, 1:49:36 AM6/17/13
40 days since my Mom's birthday on May 7, and to July 26.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 17, 2013, 7:12:36 AM6/17/13
40 days until TB has his next stiffy.

TB

Jun 18, 2013, 7:01:23 AM6/18/13
40 days since Ascension Day on May 9, and to my nephew Noah's 7th birthday on July 28.

TB

Jul 2, 2013, 1:17:09 AM7/2/13
40 days since Maritime Forces Day on May 22, and to my Dad's 75th birthday on Aug 10.

Nemo

Jul 2, 2013, 3:43:12 AM7/2/13
On 02/07/2013 06:17, TB wrote:
> 40 days since Maritime Forces Day on May 22, and to my Dad's 75th birthday on Aug 10.

You can't force people to have a merry time!

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 2, 2013, 5:09:04 AM7/2/13
In article <kwvAt.9017$x71....@fx36.am4>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> On 02/07/2013 06:17, TB wrote:
> > 40 days since Maritime Forces Day on May 22, and to my Dad's 75th birthday on Aug 10.
> You can't force people to have a merry time!
She can be quite contrary...
--
Michael LeVine - mle...@redshift.com
"I can remember when a liberal was one

Sir F.A. Rien

Jul 2, 2013, 10:22:14 AM7/2/13
>> > 40 days since Maritime Forces Day on May 22, and to my Dad's 75th birthday on Aug 10.
>> You can't force people to have a merry time!
>She can be quite contrary...
Butt Euell tuffet out!

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 3, 2013, 6:51:54 AM7/3/13
In article <gdo5t8lg2kfu5hjlf...@4ax.com>,
Gibbons me a break...

Sir F.A. Rien

Jul 3, 2013, 10:32:39 AM7/3/13
>> >She can be quite contrary...
>> Butt Euell tuffet out!
>Gibbons me a break...
All right Stanley, I'll heap praise upon your laurels.

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 3, 2013, 12:13:15 PM7/3/13
In article <8ed8t81sv99sd236j...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <nog...@ttrr.org> wrote:
They should be hardy ones...

William B. (Billby)

Jul 3, 2013, 9:51:53 PM7/3/13
>>> Gibbons me a break...
>> All right Stanley, I'll heap praise upon your laurels.
> They should be hardy ones...
Doesn't matter, they're oliver the same...

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 4, 2013, 9:44:17 AM7/4/13
In article <MaOdnXiCR4SgSEnM...@westnet.com.au>,
And thats all she roach...

Sir F.A. Rien

Jul 4, 2013, 10:15:31 AM7/4/13
>>> All right Stanley, I'll heap praise upon your laurels.
>> They should be hardy ones...
>Doesn't matter, they're oliver the same...
Keaton this vein and we'll find the key stone.

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 4, 2013, 10:20:31 AM7/4/13
In article <aq0bt89eqk0s1hnqr...@4ax.com>,
Sir F.A. Rien <nog...@ttrr.org> wrote:

Unless you decide to copper a plea.

William B. (Billby)

Jul 4, 2013, 9:29:02 PM7/4/13
>>> Doesn't matter, they're oliver the same...
>> Keaton this vein and we'll find the key stone.
> Unless you decide to copper a plea.
And get sennett to jail?

Sir F.A. Rien

Jul 5, 2013, 9:55:11 AM7/5/13
>>> Keaton this vein and we'll find the key stone.
>> Unless you decide to copper a plea.
>And get sennett to jail?
Possession of ha'l Roach is not a felony here.

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 5, 2013, 12:34:38 PM7/5/13
In article <kJqdnZ6Utoz4vEvM...@westnet.com.au>,
"William B. (Billby)" <will...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's the keystone of his political platform.

Nemo

Jul 5, 2013, 7:28:15 PM7/5/13
On 02/07/2013 10:09, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
> In article <kwvAt.9017$x71....@fx36.am4>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
> wrote:
>> On 02/07/2013 06:17, TB wrote:
>>> 40 days since Maritime Forces Day on May 22, and to my Dad's 75th birthday on Aug 10.
>> You can't force people to have a merry time!
> She can be quite contrary...

Then they'd have a contrerry old time!

Nemo

Jul 5, 2013, 7:29:40 PM7/5/13
Unless you muff it! - Butt at least then you could get a part Muffin the
Mule!

Nemo

Jul 5, 2013, 7:32:53 PM7/5/13
On 03/07/2013 11:51, Michael N. LeVine wrote:
>>> She can be quite contrary...
>> Butt Euell tuffet out!
> Gibbons me a break...

It'll be in the neck if yer join in with these guys . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzM1lCTnayA

Nemo

Jul 5, 2013, 7:34:25 PM7/5/13
He could Hardy accept that!

William B. (Billby)

Jul 5, 2013, 8:47:06 PM7/5/13
>>> Unless you decide to copper a plea.
>> And get sennett to jail?
> It's the keystone of his political platform.
Max you wonder.

TB

Jul 6, 2013, 2:40:01 AM7/6/13
40 days since Trinity on May 26.

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 6, 2013, 6:58:38 AM7/6/13
In article <kEIBt.255$MM1...@fx25.am4>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> You can't force people to have a merry time!
> > She can be quite contrary...
> Then they'd have a contrerry old time!
A very merry Mary..

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 6, 2013, 7:01:42 AM7/6/13
In article <HIIBt.52$Qs5...@fx15.am4>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> Butt Euell tuffet out!
> > Gibbons me a break...
> It'll be in the neck if yer join in with these guys . .
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzM1lCTnayA
What about these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=416o9b_pjQk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIf5Ec2Keh0

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 6, 2013, 7:02:44 AM7/6/13
In article <GFIBt.9834$iZ1....@fx35.am4>, Nemo <ne...@naughtylass.wet>
wrote:
> >> She can be quite contrary...
> > Butt Euell tuffet out!
> Unless you muff it! - Butt at least then you could get a part Muffin the
> Mule!
Depends what you spider doing.

Michael N. LeVine

Jul 6, 2013, 7:04:50 AM7/6/13