That Nazi Jew Castration stuff (Long, just so you know)

LArry Stanley

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
Please...PLEASE...do not read any further unless you have a sense of
humor and can follow and understand sarcasm.

Most people who have been here awhile understand and know my feelings
about
child killers, rapists and serial killers.

The following is offered only as a parody. It is also an answer to
several people who have written me at home calling me a religious (hah)
nut who want's to play god. Well, I would love to be god, just for one
day, but that is another story.

Any way, please re-read the above before continuing.

Don't say I did not warn you...

This is long, so please forgive me.

I have decided that a lot of people are right. The death penalty is
wrong. It should never be used.

But, it is also a fact that people who kill, rape and molest children
often repeat these same crimes. In fact, it is a fact that most of them
WILL repeat these crimes.

Also, it is a massive burden on the honest, tax-paying citizens to be
held responsible for the medical, psychoanalysis, education and upkeep
of these type of criminals.

In fact, it creates an unfair load on criminals who do NOT deserve
to be behind bars...someone who writes a bad check to feed his family
but is sentenced to 2 years, women who turn to prostitution to feed
their children after the male runs out on her; some kid busted for
smoking a joint or having a small amount of dope on them is sentenced
to 3 or more years to a prison that is already overloaded and
underfunded, thus draining money and funds that could be used in
education, medicine or other valuable areas.

In fact, it has been shown that many first time offenders do not
recieve adequate education benefits simply because of the lack of
funding, thus being cut off from the one thing that prison should be
doing....teaching a first time offender or non-violent offender that
he/she does have value, worth and giving them a chance to learn and
earn something better for them selfs.

So, I have a plan.

Iąm sure you all knew I would.

SOOO, here it is.

We take all the hard-core criminals out of prison. Right out. We put
them in a type of house arrest. They are given some sort of drug or
other łDead-Lock˛ sort of solution that prevents them from leaving
where they are going to be living. Sure, we could work it out so they
could go to a doctor, or to school while all the time monitoring where
they were, just to be safe.

They would have to be back at their place of residence within a certain
amount of time, or face the consequences.

Think of how this would free up the prisons so they could do the job
they were meant to do. To punish, and to give the non-violent people a
second chance at being good citizens. What is that saying:

łGive a man a fish he eats for a day; teach him to fish he eats for
ever.˛

That is what we are doing. Now, this also helps the economy. The
hard-core criminal, on house arrest, will have to work. Housework, work
from home type industries, things like that.

It will also give a great tax break to the people the hard-core
murderer, rapist, child killer or child molester lives with.

See, since everyone who objects to the death penalty has to take
someone in, be responsible for their living conditions, medical and
education, they should have a tax break. After all, you should have a
break, even as you are getting a chance to stand up for what you
believe in. Just think about how happy you will be to know that right
in your own home, with your family this hard-core
murderer, rapist, child killer or child molester is getting a chance to
be a proven, useful citizen.

Of course, this would be a life sentence, so your children would be
responsible after you are dead to continue with this personąs upkeep.
And what is great, is even with a measly 10% cut in your taxes, the
savings to the state would still be ample to help to build schools,
hospitals, fund youth
programs that would help other kids from growing up like the hard-core
murderer, rapist, child killer or child molester living with you.
According to the Justice Department. (I checked. It really would).

Eating at your table. Helping with the dishes. Cooking the meals.
Cleaning house.

And think of all the help this person would be around the house when
you arenąt home. Tucking little 8 or 10 year old Jimmy or Johnny into
his bed, after making sure he gets a good, long bath. Making certain
that little 9 or 12 or 14 year old Lisa or Cathy is all snug up in her
bed after that long bath and being dried off with that soft towel.

Reading them stories. Playing games with them. Yummy. A live in
baby-sitter.

Just think of how happy you will be to leave home for a romantic
weekend with a FORMER hard-core murderer, rapist, child killer or child
molester watching over your home and children.

And most of all knowing that you, yes YOU! are doing your part to both
punish the hard-core murderer, rapist, child killer or child molester,
while at the same time giving someone who REALLY needs a chance in life
the opportunity to rebuild their life.

Thanks, People Against the Death Penalty.

Weąll start shipping you your hard-core murderer, rapist, child killer
or child molester just as soon as we can get them assigned to a family
where they would fit right in. You know; with the people they have an
affinity for and experience with:

Homes with the elderly, with children, with the 1 out of 4 college aged
women who will be raped this year and the 7 out of 10 adult women who
will be raped this year.

-------------------------------------------- Information from the
National Institutes of Justice and from Bureau of Justice Statistics
studies, we have a pretty good idea about how many crimes are committed
after release. Keeping convicted murderers, rapists, and child
molesters behind bars would prevent thousands of violent crimes each
year, including more than:

(Released repeat offenders commit the following crimes)

800 murders, including 83 child victims.

3,570 rapes, including 1,315 child victims.

9,635 sexual assaults, including 7,510 child victims.

16,500 total violent crimes (murder, rape, robbery and assault).

Every year, convicted murderers, rapists and child molesters released
from prison cross state lines and murder more than 100 people,
including 10 children.

Every year, convicted murderers, rapists and child molesters released
from prison cross state lines and rape more than 445 people, including
165 children.

Every year, convicted murderers, rapists and child molesters released
from prison cross state lines and sexually assault more than 1,200
people, including 935 children.

Some other facts to keep in mind:

More than 134,000 convicted sex offenders are currently living in our
neighborhoods on probation or parole.

The average actual time served by males after conviction for rape is
just 4 years, 9 months.

The average actual time served after conviction for sexual assault
(including molestation, forcible sodomy, lewd acts with children, etc.)
is just 2 years, 9 months.

The average actual time served for homicide ("willful killing") is
just 5 years, 11 months.

13% of convicted rapists receive no jail time.

Just 12% of convicted rapists are ordered to pay their victim
restitution.

More than 5,000 murderers are released from prison annually.

More than 3,800 rapists are released from prison annually.

So, less then 10 years for the hard-core
murderer, rapist, child killer or child molester, but a life time for
the victim.

Sounds fair.

The following is a list of dead children, between the ages of newborn
and 18 years old. Some were killed by strangers, some by parents,

This is not a list of Śaccidental deathsą or of kids who died while
doing something stupid like drugs, or bungee jumping with out a
rope....this is a partial list.....PARTIAL list of kids who have been
murdered.

It is long. Read the names. If you want the entire story, write to me,
I will give you the url. It is a religious page, but I just go there to
see the names of the children and wonder what it would be like to live
in a world where this does not happen.

Sometimes, I go to this page and just pick one name and talk to them.
Just talk to them. Tell them about movies, or books, comics. I think
about what it would have been like to get to know them.

And, I realize that with each of these deaths, the world lost a chance
at a new Susan B. Anthony, Alexander the Great, Shakespeare, Billie
Holiday, Etta James, Debra Kerr, Plato.

I think about the loss of one child, and I realize the loss is to the
whole world.

No, I donąt advocate the death penalty for all crimes. Not for robbery,
forgery or most other crimes. Sometimes not even for murder.

But rape, killing a child, molesting a child. These things destroy a
future. A trust. A life.
For these things, yes, I do and I always will believe that destroying a
creature that rapes of murders children to be something the world could
do without.

Because history, society and life itself shows that a child murder will
kill another time. A rapist will (with over 90% recevidisim) rape
again.

And a child molester has over a 96% probability of doing the same thing
again. There is no known cure for rape or child molestion. The only
thing that stops one is death.

Brandon Abernathy
Samantha Ackland
Adriana Acles
Baby Girl Adams
Infant Adams
Pamela Agduyeng
Drego Aguado
Christina Aguirro
Arthur Aguon
Allen Children
Brooke Alley
Baby Boy Alvarez
Mitchell Amador
Joseph Ambagis Jr.
Anderson Children
Darron Anderson
Steven Andrade
Jacob Anfinson
Jourdan Apps
Alex Arroyo
Eleticia Asbury
Ursula Assaid
Jonathan Austin
Rachel Austin
Jonathan Babb
Kavita Babber
Infant Bailey
Joshua Baldwin
Joseph Baptisto
Barbieri Children
Alicia Barfoot
Lucretea Barkley
Jeremy Barnhart
Whitney Barr
Shelby Barrackman
Arturo Barrera
Barron Children
Bianca Barrows
Walkini Bastista
Brandon Baugh
Robert Beaty Jr.
Michael Behnke Jr.
Jake Belisle
Kelsie Glenn
Charlie Bell
Daryl Bell
Gabrielle Bell
Tekevia Belt
Daytwon Bennett
LaToya Benson
Allie Berrelez
Kaitlin Bernier
Jeravious Billups
Arie Bivens
Xavier Blackett
Christopher Blanchard
Camecia Bledsoe
Brandon Blok
Jasmine Bolden
Saonnia Bolden
Melanie Boncato
Anquenette Bonds
Mary Borell
Andre Bosse
Joshua Boynton
Stephanie Bracken
Ashley Bridges
Dayna Broussard
Amanda Brown
Donald Brown
Steven Brown
Little Girl Brunner
Shayna Bryant
Tyrell Buchanana
Angela Bugay
James Bulger
Cannie Bullock
Donald Burke
Brittany Burkett
Benjamin Burns
Jeremy Johnson
Marilee Burt
Baby Boy Butler
Edward Calvillo
Jonathan Campbell
Bridget Cannady
David Cardenas
Lazaro Cardona
Jessie Carillo
Brandi Carlson
Carter Children
Michael Carter
Castner Children
Rayshell Ables
Jimmy Bates
Rhonda Caruth
Lucas Causey
Veronica Ceballos
Matthew Cecchi
Michael Cecil
Bryan Whewell
Alexandria Champagne
Varsha Chand
Christina Chapman
Edgar Chavez
Christopher
Churchill
Lucas Ciambrone
Budde Clark
Christine Clawson
Maddie Clifton
Anthony Coble
Louis Harrell
Joshua Collins
Rachel Collins
Juan Colunga
Pauline Cone
Lady Monique Conley
Marcy Conrad
Torilyn Conteras
Slone Cook
Shanelle Cooper
Mikki Corbitt
Cortez Children
Jessica Cortez
Eric Cortham
Michael Cox
Leslie Crane
Dawson Cross
Travis Crouch
Anthony Culifer
Christian Culliver
Bryon Cummins
Carethia Curry
Cusick Children
Jarrell Cuyler
Magen Dalili
Rachel Dameron
Brittany Damson
Hu Dandan
Jory Daniels
Sharisha Danpour
Kayla Davidson
TaJuana Davidson
Aaron Davis
Brian Davis Jr.
Keldren Davis
Rebecca Davis
Ronnell Davis Jr.
Richard Day
Gregory Debish II
Shantique Declue
DeLisle Children
Terrence Derrington
Ariele deSilva
Donie Deveaux
Jose Diaz Jr.
Nathaniel Dickson
De'Andre Dinkins
Emily Dion
Lakia Dixie
Raheem Dixon
Dobben Children
Roxanne Doll
Yazmine Doram
Amanda Dougherty
Jaclyn Dowalby
Baby Boy Drexler
Jennifer Driggers
Ducker Children
Antwon Dumas
Dequayah Dunham
Kieran Dunne
Brandaline Duvall
Carli Edwards
Cedra Edwards
Adam Eichler
Ira Elder
Elliott Children
Ellis/Ford/Echols
Children
Baby Girl
Emiliano-Perez
Jonathan English
Epker Children
Brian Eslinger
Meekay Esquivel
Victoria Eubanks
Evans Children
Evans Children
Jackson Evans
Eveans Children
Logise Fale
Adam Faulkner
Jordan Fechter
Feltman Children
Jasmine Ferguson
Lazaro Figueroa
Brenna Fleming
Craig Fleming
Kendra Fleming
Clara Floyd
Dejah Foraker
Jennifer Ford
Ashely Foster
Foulks/McDaniel Children
Tatiana Franciosa
Blake Francis
Baby Girl Frazier
Eric Freeman
Shenee Freeman
Amanda Froistad
Gregory Gaito
Antionio Galvan
Jose Garcia
Kathy Garcia
Baby Girl Garrett
Kristen Gaskell
Jeff Gass
Lavelle Gaston
Sasha Gibbons
Raymond Giddings
Steven Giguere
Taylor Giles
Michael Glass
Aaron Goldman
Crystal Gomez
Jonathan Gomez
Niomi Gomez
Ricky Gonzalez
Skipper Good
Katherine Goode
Matthew Goodwin
Alexus Graham
Michelle Gray
Bianca Green
Melissa Green
Corey Greer
Deanta Gresham
Christina
Gratillat
Bethany Griffin
Myra Griffin
Raymond Griffin
Richard Grijalva
Emilio Guerrier
Zaria Hagens
Demetrick Watford
Samantha Haight
Markese Hamilton
Raquel Hamilton
Gery Hammer
Brandon Hanekamp
Thomas Hanks Jr.
Happ Children
Larry Harmon Jr.
Harper Children
Latoya Harris
Angel Hart
Baby Boy Hawes
Terry Haywood
Nathasha Helms
Donovan Hendrix
Crystal Hendry
Zuri Henriquez
Gabriella Henshaw
Her Children
Shanique Herbert
Amy Hermanson
Daniel Hernandez
Carlos Hernandez
Sylvia Hernandez
Joel Hernandez
Sonia Hernandez
Tyler Herriven
Stephen Hill
Nicholi Hoffman
Christina Holt
Baby Girl Home
Rodney Horace Jr.
Shalonda Horton
Shamir Hudson
Trisha Hunter
Hurd Children
Carol Hutto
Newborn Iacona
Quintin Irby
Sherrice Iverson
Elisa Icquierdo
Tytanna Jackson
William Jackson III
Baby Boy James
Justin James
Christopher Jamison
Tenisha Jarrett
Alicia Jenkins
Girl Jenkins
Adrianne Jones
Alexander Jones
Baby Boy Jones
Dante Jones
Dontory Jordan
Ricardy Joseph
Megan Kanka
Alexander Kashefi
David Kelley
Keidel Children
Termaine Kerr
Kibble Children
Larry Kiepert
Tavielle Kigas
Willie Kile
Melissa King
Sebastian Kiser
Kacey Klawonn
Sieria Knickmeyer
Kostner Children
Eric Krenn
Kay Kuffer
Damon Lacey
Lacuzong Children
Savannah Lane
Justin Lang
Jessica Lange
Pedro Lara
Brandon Lazzell
Phouc Binh Le
Shelly Lee
Vaundell Lee
Anne Leftwich
Ricky Letourneau
Tesheikka Levell
Marguise Lewis
Hannah Libby
Nicholas Light
Samuel Linares
Diedre Linneman
Taylor McDowell
Jenny Linn
Lisk Children
Perry Little Jr.
Tiffany Llorca
Kenida Lockhart
Nadine Lockwood
Francisco Lopez
Sonya Lopez
Pa Nhia Lor
Shania Love
DeAngelina Lovett
Lucas Children
Ryan Luke
Lumbrera Children
Lyons Children
Raine Lyons
Cynthia Mabry
Crystal Parton
Teresa Williams
Candida Maines
Yasmeen Majeed
Felicia Maki
Tina Mancini
Gabriella Manzardo
Angelo Marcias
Antoinette Marden
Alexandra Hogg
Angelique Roberts
Margaret Marques
Annie Marshall
Deshae Marshall
Michael Marshall
Ashley Martin
Felisha Martin
Aaron Martinez
Baby Boy Martinez
Junny Martinez
Brittany Mastriano
Male Mauro
Keisha Maxey
Quatisha Maycock
Teresa McAbee
Devon McClain
Michaela McClelland
David McCracken
Arquetta McGee
Baby Girl McGee
Bradley McGee
Lattie McGee
Luther McGee
Jessica Wilkins
McGill Children
Tonya McGrew
Joshua McGuigan
Conor McInnerny
Kayla McKean
Quintin McKenzie
McKinzie Twins
Jakeob McKnight
Cory McLaughlin
Carolyn McMorris
Kimberly McZinc
Francine Meegan
Jonathan Melendez
Baby Boy Malo
Adam Mendoza
Eduard Mendoza
Rebecca Mezza
Shahon Mighty
Dominic Mileto
Christopher Milke
Sarah Miller
Tyler Miller
Justin Minogue
Jessica Miranda
Jeffrey Mitchell
Weyland Mitchell
Christina Montalbano
Moore Children
Destiny Moore
Mandel Moore
Samantha Moore
William Moore Jr.
Michele Morgan
Newborn Moritt
Trevor Morton
Dante Mosby
Antionio Moseley
Judy Moses
Catherine Moshinski
Charles Moss
Robert Moss Jr.
Joshua Murphy
Morro Murray
Ashley Murzi
Tracy Neef
Cathy Nelson
Toni Neuner
Jason Neuwreth
Naomi Nevarez
Michael Nguyen
Nieves Children
Nixon Children
Erick Nobles
Noe Children
Hillary Norskog
Leah Norrington
James Novy
Lisa O'Bryant
Tesslyn O'Cull
O'Dell/Owens/Hawkins/
Davis Children
Male Ohlin
Amber Okai
Korree Olin
Lauren O'Neal
Austin Oravits
Ortiz Children
Asuka Osawa
Michael Osterman
Deyone Owens
Gabriel Padilla
Jessica Padron
Elyse Pahler
Jaime Paine
Matthew Parsons
Margaret Passaro
Raykea Patterson
Sarah Patterson
Eskimill Patton
Tammi Peck
Rayshun Pelt Jr.
Perdue Children
Angel Perkins
Mark Perry
Sedona Perry
Shawnlee Perry
Peterkin Children
Robert Peters
Jalisin
Petitefere
Johnny Philone
Jasmine Phipps
David Polreis
Maria Piceno
Angelica Ramirez
Austin Postell
Eve Powell
Olivia Prevost
Brenda Probasco
Sean Propheter
Kristen Pulver
Marry Push
Baby Girl Pyles
Jarvis Qualls
Paul Rakow
Daniel Ramirez
Christina Razor
Alan Ream
Devonta Reed
Reinert Children
Heather Rich
Cecilia Rios
Samantha Ritchie
Savannah Rivas
Sarah Rivera
Zachary Riviera
Sharie Roach
Lacey Robancho
Jose Robert
Baby Girl Roberts
Sharon Roberts
Thomas Roberts
Nathan Robinson
Amy Robinzine
Amparo Rodriguez
Christina Rodriguez
Norma Rodriguez
Jamie Roelke
Infant Roman
Landers Roper Jr.
Jacqueline
Rosenfield
Matthew Rosio
Rachel Rother
Routier Children
Andre Roveal
Stevontiae Royal
P.J. Rubio
Ruiz Twins
Sandra Rush
Virgo Russell
Aaron Russo
Jimmy Ryce
Tiffany Sabourin
Bobby Jo Salazar
Baby Girl Sanchez
Sanchez Triplets
Jasmine Sanders
Quincy Sanders
Robert Sandifer
Keivan Sarbacher
Trisha Schrum
Amy Schulz
Andrew Schwartz
James Schwartz
Michael Scott
Joseph Seara
Seay Children
Brian Segatto
Jonathan Seibert
Matthew Senters
Marisol Serrano
Shanda Sharer
Diamon Shaw
Ricky Shaw
Robert Shepherd
Amy Shipley
Dominique Shirley
Emily Sieknowski
Shyla-Ann Silva
Sophia Silva
Katlyn Simmons
Shannon Simpson
Heather Sims
Keith Sims
Logan Sims
Adan Singleterry
Konerk Sinthasomphone
Aaron Smith
Albert Smith
Baby Boy Smith
Baby Girl Smith
Brian Smith
Charnell Smith
Eric Smith Jr.
Ericka Smith
Kayanna Smith
Kristen Smith
Shiann Smith
Laura Smither
Ashley Smithson
Ashley Snead
Baby Girl Snowberger
Chelsea Solomon
Cedryck Spain
Laralee Spear
Robert Spencer
Holly Staker
Brandon Steele
Lisa Steinberg
Erykah Stephens
Samantha Storm
Rebecca Stowe
Thunder Stawser
Vincent Stuecklen
Lexus Suggs
Jessica Sweeney
Paulina Szcepanowska
Brianna Tatum
Matthew Tayborn
Janisa Taylor
Jarla Taylor
Kia Taylor
Raymond Taylor Jr.
Lakisha Thomas
Teranikeanna Thomas
Chelsea Thompson
James Thornton III
Tinning Children
Georgia L. Tolbert
Myisha Tolbert
Ebony Whitfield
Cornelius Tompkins
Torres Children
Michael Tracy V
Jose Trinidad
Christine Turner
John Turner
Jarren Tuzon
Robyn Twitchell
Newborn Valdepena
Lamar Valentine
Edwardo Vallez
Rashita Veal
Jacqueline Veney
Amando Villalobos
Brittany Vinson
Deanna Wadsworth
Nyah Walker
Samantha Walker
Shauntay Walker
Joseph Wallace
Joseph Wallace
Richard Warner
DeShaun Washington
Victoria Washington
Dante Waters
Heather Watson
Matthew Watson
Justin Weber
Jermaine Weekly
Zachary Wehmere
David Welch
Christopher
Wellington
Jonathan Wells
Jahleel Wesley
Baby Boy Westin
Charlotte Wetzel
Baby Boy White
James White
Wendell White
Erica Whitelaw
Gregory Whitman
Lawanda Wiggins
Anthony Williams
Jimmie Williams
Justin Williams
Nicole Williams
Demetrius Wil
Christopher Wilson
Ian Wing
Diana Wininger
Charnee Wise
Kendall Wishon
Alexandria Witzky
Ryan Woodford
Antione Wright
Yazzie Children
Yearby Children
Pamela Yearta
Jacob Yohnka
Stacy York
Denish Young
Nina Zalubski
Newborn Zimmerman
Abdelhaq Children
Christopher
Abercrombie
Dalton Abrahamson
Ashley Abshier
Kenneth Acoff
Michael Acton
Kalen Adams
Lora Adams
Rosalie Adams
Dustin Agner
Agwa Children
Anita Agyeman
Diante Aikins
Tommy Akrawi
Kelvin Alaya
Anita Albrecht
Timothy Alcantara
Alderton Children
Amy Alden
Susan Clarke
Arvella Thomas
Donnie Aldridge
Anna Alexander
Justin Allbritton
Curt Allen
Hunter D. Allen
Kathy Allen
Adam Alley
Crystal Alvarado
Saydee Alvardo
Fermin Alvardo
Navarro Children
Alonzo Peraza
Yelixa Alvin
Jon Amicarella
Adrienne Amikons
Ben Anaya
Garcia Children
Benjamin Keith Anderson
Anderson Children
Johnny Anderson
Roberta Anderson
Lacey Anderson
Ochoa Children
Tina Anderson
Edwin Andrade
Kristen Andrews
Antar Infant
Paul Antonich
Aponte Children
Emanuel Arana
Draven Archer
Krystal Gayle Archer
Ismael Arevinas
Brandon Armstrong
Eubanks Children
Armstrong Children
Damian Armstrong
Joseph Arroyo
Monique Arroyo
Senon Arteaga Jr.
Adesha Artis
Pamela Arumada
Brittany Ashley
Norman Atkins
Shaquona Atwater
Atwood Children
Mason Aube
Kristin Aultman
Natalie Aultone
Christina Lambert
Baby Girl Austin
Marissa Avalos
Greg Medla
Edqardo Morales Jr.
Zach Obert
Avanesian Children
Avery Children
Avery Children
Chesley Patterson
Amber Rose Avey
Alexia Aviles
Donnell Awalt
Eric Ray Badman
Treveon Bady
Cain Baker
Joy Baker
Oletta Baker
Yurida Balbuena
Amanda Baldwin
Barragon Children
Artavius T. Balentine
Lisa Marie Bales
Baby Girl Ballard
John Robert Ballard
Jonae Ballard
Lindsay Bandy
Andre Banks
Charles E. Bannister
Sarah Barham
Wendy Baribeault
Chesarae Barker
Christian Barker
George James Barner IV
Jeremy Barnhart
Bernardo Barragan
Joshua Barrett
Giani Barrows
Tosha Barrett
Sherry Kimbler
Amy Mikesell
Lauren Barry
Nicole Collins
Judith Barsi
Tawana Denise
Bartie
Dylan Bartlett
Baby Girl Barton
Tyler Bartley
Heather Florey
Aaron Hatfield
Barton Children
Kieth Batts
Baum Infants
Teresa Beasley
Nicie Clark
Inez Beavers
Tracey Beckett
Baby Boy Bede
Jacob Bedrosian
Timothy S. Beebe
Amanda Beiter
Konrad Beitl
Malinda Belasco
Bellamy/Burns Children
Brandon Bell
Bell Children
Miki Bellew
Bells Twins
Josh Belluardo
Jayla Belton
Carlos Beltran
Russell Bendekovits
Bennett Baby
Baby Girl Bennett
Brittney Bennett
Cheeks Children
Joey Bennett
Erik Marcel Bennett
Chyenne Summer Kelly
Shenika Thomas
Keith Bennett
Lesley Ann Downey
Edward Evans
John Kilbride
Pauline Reade
Kristy Bentley
Donna Berezovsky
Marissa Bermea
James Bernik
Charlie Elaine Berry
Christopher Best
Kiaira Bethea
Tiffany Beverly
Brandi Bewley
Johnny Bickerstaff
Lonnie J.
Biedrycki
Ariah Bighead
Roy Bilbury Jr.
Christian Bill
Biller Children
Dawn Marie Birnbaum
Danie Bivens
Keteria Blackburn
Kaysean Blackledge
Dwayne Blackman
Brandon Blackwell
Blake Children
Chloe Blake
Baby Girl Blevin
Kodi Blevins
Jay Blades
Karen Cruz
Rebecca Gilharry
Jackie Fern Malic
Sherilee Nicholas
Erica Wills
Cassandra Blondheim
Alannah Blount
Angela Blount
Stephanie Blundell
Lisa Martinez
Tuesday Roberts
Rebecca Bluff
Boehm Children
Keeley Nichole Boone
Boardley Children
Wells Children
Harmon Children
Rachel Boryczewski
Lemuel Bostick
Morgan Bottomley
Jacob Bourgeois
Bowe Children
Bowen Children
Jason S. Bowen
Bowers Children
Denise Bowers
Stephanie Bowman
Jody Boyd
Nicholas Boyd
Baby Girl Boyer
Constance Boykin
Kelli Bradford
Andre Bradley
Renelyn Simmons
Dana Bradley
Charlie Nelson Bradshaw
Leon Brandon
Elissa Self-Braun
Steve Branch
Chris Byers
Michael Moore
Robert Brand
Mark Dunman
Louise Sullivan
Brooke Layana Brennan
Benjamin Brenneman
Robert Breton
Adriene Brewer
Scott Brewer
Steve Brewer
Brian Brewington
Shirley Brickey
Michelle Bright
Briskey Children
Lucas Children
Daeshon Brittenum
Jason Britton
Crystal Brooks
Eric Brooks
Gina Dawn Brooks
Adam Scott Broomall
Little Girl Broughton
Brouk Children
Jonathon Brow
Alexis Brown
Amanda Brown
Donte Evans Brown
Darrell Lane
Jessica Brown
Katharina Sophia Brown
Leroy Brown
Markisha Brown
Martinez Brown
Patrick Copeland
Matthew Bruinsma
Brunolt Children
Mason Evans Brunson
Baby Boy Bryant
Octavia Bryant
Buchanan Children
Phillip Buell
Marlene Marie Bueno
Buenrosto Children
Julie Ann Bullington
Victims of Theodore
Bundy
Stephanie Burditt
Devin Burnham
Jared Burns
Kaylie Burns
Tracey Burns
Lucy Marie Burris
Katherine Ann Busch
Maranda Bush
Candra Butler
Demetrius Butler
Butler Twins
Jeffrey
Butterworth
Michael Buxton
Acilen Byrd
Jorge Luis Cabrera
Charles M. Cady
Baby Girl Calcador
Andrea Caldwell
Chastity Calhoun
Christopher Camarena
Camargo Children
Jarvis Cameron
Amber Campbell
Gladys Campbell
Jamari Campbell
James Austin Campell
Terrance Mitchell
Rickiana Campbell
Allison Campos
Natasha Cantrell
Tony Canzoneri
William Caphsaw
Laura Condry
Richard Paul Capurso
Karla Cardno
Alexander Carlson
Ashley Ann Carlson
Mary Elizabeth Carpitcher
Nicole Carreno
Jessica Ann Carr
Carter Children
Cierra Carter
Corey Carter
Dale Carter
Tamara Denise Carter
Diane Cartier
Efrain Casas
April Casey
Nicholas Casey
Toby O'Neal Casey
Roddy Keoni Casperson
Thomas J. Casperson
Isabel Castro
Caitlyn Cawthon
Jaylyn Celestain
Edward Mark Caylor
Kai Brook Geyer
Steven Brady Watson
Demarcus Celestine
Wendy Cervantes
Resendiz Children
Christine
Chalfinch
Chance Newley
Chambers
Jason Chandler
Penny Chang
Peggy Chappell
Alexander Charles
Travis Charleston
Donald Cherry Jr.
Chia Children
Jacob Childs
Felicia Chisholm
Chad Choice
Marise Chivarella
Carol Ann Dougherty
Zachary Christensen
Lacie Christopher
Asia Clark
Jackie Clark
James Clark
Sean Pye-Clark
Ultimate A. Bratton-Clark
Susan Clarke
Jamie Cleavenger
Harley Davidson Climo
Regina Cobb
Shanise Nicole Cobb
Kalifa Cody
Baby Boy Coffin
Shane Alan Coffman
Jackie Wayne Colbert
Danielle Susan Cole
Craig Coleman
Jamar'ee Coleman
Jennifer Colhouer
Wendy Gallagher
Ayesha Collier
Brandie Collins
Cynthia Collins
Stephanie Collins
Stephanie Collins
Parker Colson
Ashlan Daniel
Compton Twins
Brandi Marie Conley
Connell Infants
Steven Ray Connell
Conner Children
Adam Cook
Ryan Contos
Benjamin Rice
Glaysa Lynn Cook
Tiffani Cook
Christopher Jameal
Cooper
Dustin Cooper
JoAnne Cooper
Martisha Cooper
Rebekah Marie Cooper
William Cooper II
Jonathan Copley
Rachel Rooney
Angelyn Corbett
Marquita Corbin
Nicholas Cordero
Baby Boy Corman
Cornelius Children
Moises Corrales
Tyler Garrett
Cotton
Isaih Couch
Counterman Children
Baby Boy Cousins
Victoria Cowart
Travis Cowling
April Cox
Chris Cox
Jason Cox
Kristy Cox
Shelby Cox
Ashley Crafton
Makiah Craig
Brittany Crawford
Lauren Creed
Vicky Crisp
Sidney Pippen
Brandon Crook
Russell Crookes
Stephanie Crowe
Jeanette Crump
Briana Renee Crutchfield
Robert Juan Cruz
Charles Cunningham
Benjamin Curcio
Jeffrey Curley
Cailan Cutillo
Baby Boy Cygnarowicz
Matthew Czapski
Zachary Dacri
Megan Dail
Joan D'Alessandro
William Dangerfield
Daniel Children
Tiffany M. Daniels
James Darby
Dardeen Children
Monica DaSilva
Little Boy Davenport
Brent Davidson
Davilla Children
Austin Davis
Baby Boy Davis
Davis Children
Kenneth Davis
Faith Davis
Latondra M. Dean
Fallon Flood
Acree Hunt
Glenda Jones
Michael Davis
Judy Davis
Beamon Hill
Sondaria Davis
Stacy Davis
Stephanie ReneeDavis
Brianna Davy
Dena Ann Dean
Derek Dean
Ashley Decker
Gabriel Decker
Ronald DeFond
Steven Wicks
Felicia DeJesus
Aaron Faulk
Juan Delgado
Ashley Demichino
Sonia Liane Dennis
Scotty Deremer
Jennifer DeShone
Sheila Detoy
Dewald Children
Baby Boy Dexter
Baby Girl Dhadda
Adriane Dickerson
Caroline Dickinson
Teddi Dimitri
Jesse Dirkhising
Nicholas Dirkson
Bethany Hyde
Jessica Dishon
Crystal Gayle Dittmeyer
Talita Dixon
Diane Stone
Christopher Dodson
Jane Doe
Lisa Doell
Hin Do
Joelle Donovan
Brett Dorch
Michele Dorr
Lyon Children
Jumonie Dorsey
Nia Dorsey
Alex Dorso
Austin Michael Dosch
Kimberly Jo Dotts
Robert Dougay
Aaron James Guidry
Latoris Douglas
Cassie Downing
Christian Downing
Joshua Downing
Patricia Drew
Bridget Drobney
Karley Drullard
Selma Ducanovic
Kathy Ducksworth
Malik DeJean Dudley
Duffield Children
Little Boy Duff
Ryan Duffner
Brendan Duffy
Taylor Duffy
Justin Dukes
Baby Girl Dunbar
Hunter Duncum
Joseph Michael Duncan
Devan Duniver
Tiffany Dunning
Laura Dunn
Brandon Durbin
Clayton Durham
Joseph Durrance
Breanna Dwyer
Laquanda Eagle
Danny Eberle
Christopher Walden
Sandy Ebrahim
Bret Edens
Akile Edwards
Jeremy E. Edwards
Jonathan Edwards
Sherrell Children
Stanley Edwards IV
Chris Eggleston
Nathan Ehler
Baby Girl Ehlert
Tyra Ehlis
Heidi Ehmke
Crystal Williams
Selena Eichorn
Janea Eidson
Sabrina Elder
Kailey Elizabeth
Gregory Elliott
Cristy Elms
Carrie Elwell
Brandon King
Quiandra Enge
Engle Children
Dawana English
Baby Boy Erbert
Jennifer Ertman
Elizabeth Pena
Keith Ervin
Juan David
Escamilla
Shaun Estabrook
Ashley Estell
Heather Denee
Estrada
Tiffany Eunick
Gerald Evans
Zoe Evans
Hailey Noel
Eveland
Roberta Evers
Tobias Farkas
Valencia Farmer
Farrar Children
Lori Lee Farmer
Michelle Guse
Doris Denise Milner
Shauna Rachel Farrow
Janaya Felton
Sharra Ferger
Charlie Fewell
Elizabeth Hylton Fields
Xavier Fields
Baby Boy Figueroa
Pricilla Figueroa
Adam Finch
Cassandra Fiolek
Jennifer Wicks
Christiana Fisher
Garmar Fisher
Rita Fisher
Jeremy Peter Flachbart
Little Girl Flemal
Karissa Magee
Alexander Johnson
Fletcher
Andria Flick
Flitcroft Children
Baby Flores
Jennifer Ann Flowers
Anita Foote
Zontius Ford
Christy Ann Fornoff
Candy Fortiss
Evan Foster
James Fouts
Fox Children
Heddwen Fox
Lonnie Franceschi
Domingo Francescho
Mark Everett
Francisco
Jeffrey Daniel
Frank
Chris Franklin
Vanderhoef Children
Demetrice Franklin
Margaret Franklin
Cameron Franks
Timothy Matthew
Freed
Roger Freeman
Shenee Freeman
Kristen French
Leslie Mahaffy
Tammy Homolka
Jason Freund
Gayle Frisbie
Christopher Hedman
Benjamin Fuesler
Thorence Fungwe
William Andrew Futrelle
Demario Gaddy
Amanda Gaeke
Frank Gaffin III
Abdeladim Gahbiche
Ronald Gaines
Eric Gains
Joseph Galioto Jr.
Enrique Gallegos
Alexander Ganadonegro
Lydia Garceau
Baby Garcia
Giovanni Garcia
Luis Garcia
Matthew Hunt
Kevin Shirley
Miranda Garcia
Oscar Garcia
Xavier Garcia
Bethanie Gardner
Denzel Garland
Deverl D. Garlick
Atallah Garrett
Janella Kay Garrett
Jesse Garrett
Baby Girl Garrick
Holly Michelle Garrion
Shannon Gatewood
Gary Children
Christopher Satterwhite
Brandon Gauthier
David Gault
Alan McTyre
Courtney Debra Gearinger
Dustin Gee
David A. Gemind
Lindsay Gentry
Alex George
Richard Gerson
William J. Gibney
Gilbert Children
Patrick Gildea
Marquel Gilmore
Patricia Glasgow
Warren Trevette
Glory Angela Sweet
Casulan Nicole Glover
Mavia Glover
Joshua Gnagie
Crystal Goble
James Godden
Jermaine Goffigan
Aaron Golden
Derrick Holloway
Goldmark Children
Shaquille Goldsmith
Adam Gomez
Adriana Gomez
Brittany Sue Gomez
Natalie Gomez
Reggie Blais Gonsalves
Gonzales Children
Juan L. Gonzales
Gonzalez Children &
Adina Gonzalez
Christie Turner
Gonzalez Children
Baby Boy Good
Good Children
Jesse Goodman
Latasha Goodman
Garrett Gootee
Rosie Gordon
Sylvia Gordon
Dena Gore
Goree Children
Rodie Gossett
Jason Gowdy
Andrew Graber
Chelsey Starr Gragg
William Grant
Bradon Graves
Raymond Graves
Terria Graves
Christin Gray
Kionna Gray
Michelle Gray
Christopher Aaron Green
Dinal Maria Green
Martina Green
Nicholas Green
Baby Girl Greene
Kwantrelle Greene
Samantha Greene
Catrice Gregory
Sara Beth Gregory
Gribben Children
Jennifer Grider
Mary Orlando
Tamadj Lashon
Griffin
Dallas Grondalski
Nolan J.
Vandagriff
Darius Tyrel Grove
Baby Girl Grubb
Sara Gruber
Lance Guevarra
Jeremy James Guillory
Gutierrez Children
William Anthony Guzman
jessica Renee Haag
Dustin Haaland
Ryan Hacke
Jessica Hackett
Amber Hagerman
Christopher James
Hakola
Darryl Hall
Deseray Hall
Janesha Hall
Kelli Hall
Tatiana Hall
Vincent Harold Hall Jr.
Elizabeth C. Halliday
Halstead Children
Chelsie Lenae Hambrick
Brook Hamlet
Eilam Children
Charles Hammond
Tevin Hammond
Patricia Nicole Hannon
John F. Hanrahan
Kennique Deion Hanzy
Jamisah Harding
Rana Lazita Harlan
Jesus Angel Haro
Diana Lynn Harper
Brandi Michelle Harris
K-Von Harrell
Alexander Ware
Britnai Lauren Harris
Christopher Harris
Derek Harris
JaQuinn Harris
LaDarcus Harris
Ryan Harris
Tivon Harris
Victoria Harris
Zontius Harris
Ann Harrison
Kierra Harrison
Claire Hart
John Hartman
Baby Girl Harvey
Hassan Children
Sade Naomi Hatfield
Nicole Hawes
Keith Haydon
Dominique Hayes
Aisha Heard
Zainab Hearns
Imani K. Momodu
Jordan Heikamp
Debra May Helmick
Shari Smith
Lisa Henderson
Marian Rosenbaum
Hendricks Children
Shaquinsha P. Hendrix
Henslee Children
Glenda Henson
Diana Hernandez
Rosie Tapia
Dionisio Hernandez
Marcus W. Hess
Theron Hicks
Misti Highfill
Brandy Hill
Kammara Hill
Vicki Hill
Tristien Hilmes
Darian D. Hinds
Hinkelman Children
Richard Hinson Jr.
Matthew Hodges
Nicholas Hofer
Althena Marie Hogan
Shanya Holder
Trevor Holland
Sue Ellen Holliman
Roshon Hollinger
Jalen Holloman
Amanda Holman
Stanley Holmes
Julie Ann Holmquist
Bailey Nicole Holseem
Baby Girl Holt
Holton Children
Ashlea Hood
Baby Girl Hooks
Katrina Hooks
Alonzo Hooper
Horneman Children
Ciara Horner
Kristina Hornych
Katie Horrie
Tiffany Horton
Vicky Hoskinson
Angie Housman
Spencer Hruby
Quadasia Howard
Chareece Eason
Baby Hubbard
Oprah Hubbard
Baby Girl Hudson
Justin Hudson
Larry Hudson
Preston Huerta
Michael Anthony Hughes
Christopher Hughes
Jessica Ryen
Lequan Hugley
Jocelyn N. Hugo
Huling Children
Hunt Children
Charles Humbertson
Lawrie Children
Jeneane Michelle Hunt
Jonathan Douglas-Hunt
Devon Hunter
Jenna Huntoon
Brian Huntzinger
Curtis Huntzinger
Danny Williams
Rachel Hurley
Benjamin Hurt
Todd Pigg Jr.
Baby Boy Husketh
Christopher Hutton
Michael Iannuzzi
Mario Hutton Jr.
Eddie Smith
Desi Irving
Paola Illera
Rasheeda Washington
Palestina Isa
Baby Girl Ivy
Arnell Lamont Jackson
Infant Jackson
Isaac Jackson
Mathew Jackson
Nychelle Jackson
Robyn Jackson
Tiffany Jackson
Tumekica Michelle
Jackson
Sarah Jackson
Andrea Brown
Michelle Mace
Jacobs Children
Jacobs Children
Alek James
Baby Boy James
James Children
Deangelo J. James
Dustin Dewayne James
Hope James
Jamie Sue James
Jesse Lee James
Kimberly Ann James
Jarman Children
Lisa Jansen
Beth Ann Mote
Melissa Jaroschak
Donald Jarrell Jr.
Brianna Jean
Baby Boy Jenkins
Billie-Jo Jenkins
Christine Jenkins
Megan Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins
Arthur Jennings
Elisha Frances
Jesperson
Omar Jimenez
Anthony Jiminez
Infant Johnson
Yaricsa Jimenez
Darlene Santos
Ana Urbaez
Baby Girl Johnson
Brittany Johnson
Johnson Children
Christopher Johnson
Ebony Siera Johnson
Elija Johnson
Harrison Johnson
Julian DeMario Johnson
Kyle Johnson
Lacy Johnson
Luke Johnson
Nathan Johnson
Onowanique Johnson
Richard Johnson
Shea Johnson
Johnston Children
Alicia Sybilla Jones
DeAnn Mu'mim
Beaunca Jones
Caleb Jones
Jones Children
Jones Children
Christyn Michele Jones
Cora Jones
Danielle Jones
David Jones
Dawn Jones
Frederick Jones
Jewell Jones
Lindsay Jones
Malcolm Jones
Marcia Jones
Matthew Jones
Promise Jones
Shanaya Jones
Zaquwashia Jones
Terrence Jones
Jonesboro School Victims
Caroline Jongen
Polly Jordan
Zubair Kahn
Little Boy Kallstorm
Laura Kane
Ciara Karns
Alex Katrinak
India Kavanaugh
Seanie Kearney
Kristin Keaton
Christina Keeling
Charles Keever
Jonathan Sellers
Jamie Kay Kelley
Abby Marie Worrell
Carrie Kendall
Matthew Kendall
Tristan Kendall
Carl Kennedy
Gabriel Kennedy
Baby Kerr
Candace Kerschner
Andrew Wade Kimberling
Charla Nicole King
JaMarcus King
James King
Ramone F. King
Steven Charles King
Charlotte J. Kinsey
Cinda L. Pallett
Joel Kirkpatrick
Kirkwood Children
Matthew Kline
Elizabeth Knapp
Suesan Knorr
Cherokee Storm Kolb
Angelo David
Rodriguez
Daniel Kopp
Justin Korbut
Michelle Koski
Jennifer Kovalskyj
Kenny Kramer
DeMallon El-Juhn
Krider
Kassie Lee Kucher
Stephanie Kuhen
Charlotte R. Kurtz
Christian Kuwebin
Juliana Lacefield
April Dawn Lacy
LoEshe Lacy
Rosario Ladino
Jessica LaFone
Terry Lamb
Moseley Children
Hung N. Lam
Kelly Landry
Tesla Lane
Jason Lang
Justin Lang
Ashlee Marie Langsdon
Tausha L. Lanham
Kenneth Lanman
Kahla Lansing
Crystal LaPierre
Cally Jo Larson
Tracy Latimer
Terence Lau
Nancy Ann Launt
Angel Lauriano Jr.
Tara Lauti
Jamie Lavis
Phelan Layng
Derek Lynes
Tessa Leadford
Leal Children
Khedy Leang
Chang Lee
Charlie Lee
Jameson Robert Lee
Michelle Lee
Ariesha Reshett Leeper
Tony Lee
Brandi LeGros
Samantha Sky Lehr
Kimdang Thi Le
Julie Lejeune
Melissa Russo
An Marchal
Mandy Lemaire
Lemak Children
Lea Lemieux
Richard Leonard
Corey LeSure
Daniel Leubner
Jessica Levine
Joseph Lewis Jr.
Randy Like
Tabitha Lillelid
Jenny Lin
Lister Children
Little Children
William Littlejohn III
Littleton Victims
Abigail Lloyd
Christopher Lloyd
Davey Lloyd
Jonathan Lloyd
Smith Children
Nico Lloyd
Jason Lockhart
Brittany Lynn Locklear
Zarel DeWayne Lodge
Courtney Lofton
Kelly Lofton
Tatianna Alexis Lofton
Calvin Loftus
Kristopher Robert
Lohrmeyer
Riley Lohr
Drake W. London
Baby Boy Long
Jeramiah Long
Latoria Long
Alexis Nnodimele
Tiffany Nicole Long
Adrian Lopez
Anthony Lopez
Miranda Nicole Lopez
Richard Lorenz
Terri Horst
David Lindsey
David Salsman
Anthony Tew
Losev Children
Mary Jennifer Love
O'Shay Love
Breanna Marie Loveless
Tremayne Lovett
Artis Kacie Lovin
Savarriea Luckie
Allan Lucy
Lumsden Children
Adrian Luna
Dewayne Lundy
Kenneth Arthur Lutz
Ramsey Dean Rioux
Antonio Lynch
Christopher Lyons
Theresa Tyson
Zachary Lyons
Angelo Macias
Mackay Children
Dellane Mabry
Valencia Morgan
Dwayne Miller
Jaquita Mack
Matthew Ranso Macklin
Robert Macklin Jr.
Baby Girl Madden
Teresa Sue MaDouse
Nehemiah M. Maddox
Irrael Magadan
Brittney Magee
Juanita Santiago
Kade Mahler
Leah Rochelle Mahseet
Lillie C. Maib
Baby Girl Major
Brandon Majors
Taylor Makela
Amber Makowski
David Maldonado
Ashley Mance
Devon Marie Manderach
Troy EuGene Manis
Kali Manley
Mann Children
Noel Mann
Sherri Manning
Maguire Children
Baby Boy Mareska
Adriana Marines
Christopher Marquis
Marsh Children
Trayon Lasean Marsh
Alexis Marshall
Moreland Children
Da'Jainae Phillips
Devyn Martin
Evan Martin
Kendell Martin
Brittany Martinez
Martinez Children
Hilda Freneses Martinez
Anthony Martinez
Joseph Lewis Martinez
Nielsa Mason
Dion Massadin
Philemon Mathew
Amber Raye Matlock
Bobbie Jo Matthew
Courtney D.
Matthews
Jade Matthews
Kyle Mauldin
Zechariah Mayer
Bailey Maytubby
David McBain
Jeremiah McBride
Devon McCallister
Isaiah McCarter
Kaleb McClary
McClellan Children
Natasha McClendon
Chester McCleod
Regina A. McCollum
Taral McCollum
Dennis Peace Jr.
Maureen McConaha
Amanda Lee McDade
Shayteia Rajea McDaniel
Chad McGee
Larrisa Elaine McGee
Lashun T. McGee Jr.
Kelvin McGinnis
Christine McGowan
Olivia McGowan
Natalya McHenry
Shanna McIntyre
Daquinlin McKnight
Alton McKoy
Cassie E. McMains
Baby Boy McManus
Nicole McManus
Tanner William Mead
Carrie Ann Medlin
Kim Mehring
Lesly Melendez
Ronald Joe Melvin
Trevor N. Melvin
Lauren Ashley Mercer
Nicholas Mertens
Rebecca Middleton
Christopher Meyer
Tara Sue Huffman
Tryna Middleton
Amy Mihaljevic
Rebecca Milash
Ashley Miller
Jasmine Miller
Kenley Brice Miller
Lauren Miller
Marcus D. Miller
Richard Miller
Shon Miller
Tyquan Akeem Miller
Lisa Ann Millican
Leeann Millius
Robbie Mills
Elsa Marina
Miranda
Jeff Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell
Kayla Mitts
Breanna Jean Moes
Amin Mohammadi
Farrah Mohammed
Monroe Children
Christopher Monroe
Little GirlMontalbano
Roland Montgomery
Jill Montgomery
Raylene Rice
Melissa Moody
Darlene T. Moore
Franklin Moore
Hope Moore
Jasmine Moore
Kevin J. Moore
Justina Morales
Lisa Morales
Marianna Morales
Desiree Morgan
Jessica Morgan
Infant Austin
Jevoaghn Morgan
Rodney L. Morgan
Tandi Morgan
Donnie Morris
Eric Morris
Jamie Morrison
Baby Boy Morrow
Morita Children
Roxie Moser
Frances Motti
Jonathon Moxley
Baby Girl Moye
Chontella Mullen
Corey Mullins
Olivia Munguia
Jessica Yvette Zavala
Jesse Muro Jr.
Steven Murray
Jessie Mushatt
Colton Muskrat
Madison Musser
Muthukumarana Children
William Earl Nance
Wesley Neailey
Rikki Neave
Caressa Needham
Neer Children
Lee Iseli
Saliyah Nelson
Talise Nelson
Jamon Whitney
Triston Nettleton
Stephen Newberry
Amy Newman
Jacob Newson
Graham Newton
Na Nguyen
Bryan Nicholas
Lizzie Shanice
Nicholas
Stephanie Nicholson
Alan Nito
Dominique Noble
Terrence Noble
Breanna Noe
Tyrell Nolen
Charles G. Norman Jr.
Lisa Norrell
Jeanna North
Matthew Norton
Georgina Ponce Novelo
C.J. Noyce
Nunez Children
Eloy Nunez
Cody Nutt
Katie Oberholtzer
Brett O'Connell
Tarissa Sue O'Daniel
Breanna Odermatt
Jennifer Odom
Jessie O'Hara
Oklahoma Bombing
Victims
Misty Olsen
Olson Children
Tyler Onstine
Keenan O'Mailia
James Porter
Tiffany Nelson
Jeremy Grice
Olivia Oppenheimer
Chebone Orange
Lenka Orlikova
Victor Ortega Jr.
Enrique Ortiz
Letisia Ortiz
Daniel Osentowski
Cammi Leigh Ostwald
Tamara Ottey
Ashley Ouellette
Ahaun Ouillette
Dajuan Owens
Durga Owens
Ronnie Owens
Whitney Nicole Ownby
April Marie
Pacchioli
Andy Pacheco
Heaven Lashay Pace
Infant Quareles
Angelica Padilla
Raul Omar Padilla
Rudy Padilla
Paducah KY School
Shooting Victims
Kendra
Anna Palmer
Jordan Palmer
Rosie Palmer
Joshua Parker
Michael Parker Jr.
Matthew T. Parks
Alison Parrott
Donovan Parson
Ebony Patterson
Karen Patterson
Etan Patz
Little Boy Pautauros
Paulette Peake
Pearl MS School Victims
Joshua Pearson
Sarah M. Pedrul
Danny Pence
Kevin Peng
Chad Pennignton Jr.
Lisa Pennington
Ronnise Penny
Olga Perales
Sunny Elijah Peralez
Brian Perez
Perez Children
Joseph Perez
Mary Beatrice Perez
Ramiro Perez
Nicholas Pernell
Damian Perrins
Henry Perry Jr.
Joshua Wayne Perry
Larry Perry
Alexander Sztanko
Timothy Perry
Peters Children
Joseph Petrecca
Brandon Gene Pettigrew
Kaliani Pettigrew
Latacha Pettis
Mary Pham
Dustin Phelps
Natasha Phelps
Baby Girl Phifer
Becky Phillips
Bo Phillips
Byron Phillips
Jason Phillips
Katie Phillips
Nathan Phillips
Sandra Phillips
William Phillips
Claudia Pickeral
Maria Piceno
Traci Renee Conrad
Angelica Ramirez
Zosha Lee Pickett
Pickles Children
Charles L. Pinkney
Jessicah Marie Piper
Joseph Pitka
Angel Pitoscia
Sandra Jo Pittman
Chad Pitts
Baby Boy Pleasant
Jamelle Poindexter
Peter Pokhilko
Dustin Polinski
Lamar Pollard
Amber Pond
Hope Marie Porter
Timothy Post
Penelope Ann Poteet
Paul Potkaj
Tabitha Potter
Kali Ann Poulton
Jesse Powell
Lindsey Powell
Sarah Powell
Power Children
Charity Powers
Dylan Pratt
Serrone Pratt
Lisa Presely
Jessica DeeAnn Price
Nicholas Price
Stacy Price
Tyler Patrick Winzen
Kayla Primeau
Timothy Probert
Samantha A. Proctor
Natashia Pruden
Bryan Edward Puckett
Elly Pudelski
Horace Pullam
Purnhagen Children
Marry Elizabeth
Pusch
Little Boy Quarles
Jordan Quinney
Angela Quintero
Anthony Radtke
Edwin Ramirez
John David Ramos
Jeffrey D. Ramsey
Jennifer Ray
Donald Rector
Jonathan Seibert
Stacey Redican
Karen Twiggs
Stacie Reed
Justin Fredrico Reese
Michael Reese
Samantha Reid
Jeffrey D. Reidelberger
Emily Reilly
Shanna Reinnmann
Lauren Rose Relyea
Tabatha Renshaw
Ciarra Resinger
Rolondo E. Reyes
Sharon Reynolds
Michelle Rice
Samantha M. Rhodes
Sorg Children
Sean Michael Richard
Richards Children
Salcido Children
Brianna Richardson
William L. Riddick
Shelby Alexis Riggs
Justin Dalton Thomas
Anthony Rippke
Hannah Ritt
Baby Boy Rivera
Azure Rixter
Kyley Robbins
Corey Daniel Roberts
Joseph Roberts
Rashard Roberts
Amanda Marie Robertson
Andre Robertson
Derrick Robie
Adair Robinson
Tanesha Robinson
LaToya Cook
Wayne Robinson
Alexes Robles
Deziree Soto
Jorge Robles
Caitlyn Roddy
Antonia Rodgers
Michael Rodrigues
Savannah Rodrigues
Rodriguez Children
Christina Rodriguez
Edna Marie
Rodriguez
Hugo Rodriguez
Pilar Rodriguez
Timothy Rodriguez
Rogers Children
Dahlia Rogers
Zachary Rogers
Azure D. Roher
Fernando Rojas
Genny Rojas
Naomi Rolon
Cynthia Roman
Jeselle Romero
Rene Romero
Steven Romero
Tiffany Rosario
Rose Children
Charlotte Roses
Matthew Rotell
Beatrice Louise Routh
Yolanda Rovira
Demario Royster
Melvin Rudolph III
Labraya K. Russell
Megan Russell
Meghan Russell
Cristy Ryno
Tiffany Sabourin
Sola Saechao
Latonya Sager
Catriona Sakemiller
Briana Salinas
Miranda Salley
Lisa Salter
Brittany Samuels
Cedric Samuels
Isaac Angel Sanchez
Maikes Sanchez
Perla Sanchez
Baby Boy Sandeffer
Dylan Sanders
Eric Sanders
Khaleel Sanderson
Levi Sansgard
Alexis Santaella
Rylee Santas
Jarret Sasse
Cathy Lee Scharf
Cindy Schimmel
Jacob T. Schissler
Aaron Schlaepfer
Michael Schmader
Charlotte Schmoyer
Pamela Schultz
Joshua Cody
Schumacher
Amanda Scott
Jonathan Scott
Kakya Scott
Nia Scott
Scrivens Children
Krystal Scurry
Cedric Seamster
Annette Selix
Senior Children
Cassidy Senter
Kiefer Serna
Seshoka Children
James Sette
Quatasia Settles
Andrew Setzer
Megan Haley Shadoan
Tyler R. Shanabarger
Jeremy Sharp
Alison Shaw
Shaw Children
Melinda K. Shawley
Elexxus Allen-Sherrod
Raina Bo Shirley
Baby Boy Short
Short Children
Laurie Show
Shrout Children
Dustin Shrum
Elizabeth Shultz
Micah David Sibit
Silk Children
Pirimai Simmonds
Cornell Simpson
Che Sims
John Sipp
Keith Siverand
Christina Skelton
Crystal Skelton
Hope Slaight
Tamara Smart
Christine Smetzer
Brentashia Smith
Smith Children
Christopher Oliver Smith
Daniel Smith
Dimetria Smith
Jervell Smith
Joby Smith
Jonathan Smith
Levi Russell Smith
Lori Smith
Madelyn Smith
Natalie Smith
Shannon Smith
Travis Smith
Laura Kate Smither
Hannah Sneed
Snyder Children
Tahlor Snyder
Adam A. Solomon
Baby Girl
Sonnenberg
Mona Sonnier
Baby Girl Sorenson
Hugolino Lopez Sosa
Summer Story Soto
Sierra Soto
Brandon Wiener
Baby Girl Sousa
Souza Children
Kyle Spain
Robert Sparrow III
Jason M. Spencer Jr.
Spicknall Children
Spik Twins
Spiro Children
Andrew Sprague
Troy Springwater
Sharmila Srinivasan
Damien Stach
David Stachur
Stafford Children
Samantha Stallworth
Christopher Stamp
Calvin Stanley
Sarah Starling
Christi Stebbins
Tristan Steele
Tyler Gene Steele
Keyra Steinhardt
Joshua Stephens
Aaron Cody Stepp
Megan Ranae Stewart
Stacy Stinger
Brandon Stoner
Destiny Curry Storms
Tonnie Storey
Tamika Turks
Vernita Wheat
Baby Boy Stout
Timothy Stovall
James Strayer Jr.
Jesse Strobel
Alexis Brean
Stuart
Faith St. Yves
Irving Summers
Reginald SubletJr.
Michael TrambleIII
Steffen Surber
Julie Sund
Silvina Pelosso
Crystal Leigh
Surell
Irene Sustic
Travis Sutton
Swanson Children
Crystal GayleSwanson
Jessica Swanson
Sweazy Children
William Sweet
Gabriel Allen Swenor
Swift Children
Little Boy Swiley
Fredashia L. Sykes
Natasha Sykes
Leith Fuad Taima
Peter Talamantez
Talton Children
Abtin Tangestanifar
Scott Randall Tannehill
Nadia Tarrabain
Chela Tavares
Baby Girl Taylor
Cameron Taylor
Cara Taylor
Dezjanea Taylor
Dyamonique Taylor
Aynessia Toney
Laykama Taylor
Kyunia Taylor
Diamond Taylor
Marquita Corbin Taylor
Matthew Taylor
Shanty Taylor
Jerrick Tejada
William Tejada
Alexander Telleria
Destiny Thetford
Hector ThiBui
Daniel Thomas
Hannah Thomas
Joseph Lemark Thomas
Timothy Thomas
Danielle Thompson
Danydia Thompson
Elizabeth Thompson
Thrasher Children
Krystal Tibbets
Sydney Tillison
Kelly Tinyes
Bailey Tippett
Erica Tirado
Avital Tivoni
Rebecca M. Todd
Jesse Dale Torrein
Anthony Townsend
Da'Ron Townsend
Katherine Tran
Shaylonda K. Travis
Lesshayvia Traylor
Pascal Lee Trent
Norma Vestal
Onowanique Tribblet
John Conner Trimm
Nathan Trinh
Anthony M. Troyer
Danielle Tucker
Tiffany Tull
Christine Tuong
Arayia Turman
Cassandra Turnage
Justin Turner
Iris Turull
Yu Tze-fung
Jeralee Underwood
Unknown Baby Boy I
Unknown Baby Boy II
Unknown Baby Boy III
Unknown Baby Boy IV
Unknown Baby Boy V
Unknown Baby Boy VI
Unnamed Baby Boy
Unnamed Baby Girl I
Unnamed Baby Girl
Unnamed Little Girl
David Vails
Little Boy Valderrama
Zachary Vallo
Zong Vang
Falyssa Ann VanWinkle
Kirill Varnovatyy
Alyssa Maria Vasquez
Baby Girl Vasquez
Karina Vasquez
Jimmy Vatcher
Davion Vaughn
Freddie Vela
Genaro Adrian Velasquez Jr.
Jasmine Velez
Justin Velie
Jason Verdon
Jennifer Vernals
Morgan Violi
Rena Virk
Brian Erick
Viveros
Andrew Wagner
Carolyn Waite
Breanna Walder
Jabrille Walder
Baby Boy Walker
Brendan Walker
McQuinn Walker
Tomeika I. Walker
Vashawn D. Walker
Dawn Walkup
Gilbreania Wallace
Jennifer Wallace
Kyle Wallace
Sonya Wallace
Khaleah Wall
Tyler Isaac Walrond
Walters Children
Ryan Wanta
Teresa Wantland
Kaleigh Ward
Nicholas Ward
Warren Children
Wacaser Children
Evans Watkins
Michael Watkins Jr.
Natasha Watson
DeJuan Weatherspoon
Raquisha Weatherspoon
Wedgwood Baptist Church Victims
Weiler Children
Christina Marie Weiss
Joseph Weiss
Bryant Welch Jr.
Gabriel Sutton Welch
Eddie Werner
Baby Boy Wersinger
West Children
Shirley Hubbard
Michelle Westendorf
Bridget Wetzel
Chevelle Wheeler
Wheller Children
Gabrael Kailyn Wheeler
Antwon White
White Children &
White Children &
Keena White
Nicole White
Richard White
Lancaster Whitlow
Sarah Whitmore
Jeff Whittington
Dezmen Wideman
Wilder Children
David Anthony
Wilkerson
Jasmine Wilkerson
Michael WilkinJr.
Summer Wilkinson
Amber Nicole
Williams
Chevelle Williams
Williams Children
Christina Marie
Williams
Deasia Williams
Dionna Williams
Izaila Williams
Jonique Williams
Keyuan Williams
Leanna Williams
Rene' Williams
Richezza Williams
Steven Williams
Todd Williams
Anthony T. Williamson
Joseph Williamson
Chaulette Willis
Karman Willis
Tamara Wilmas
Aimee Wilson
Wilson Children
Cory Andrew Wilson
Jennifer Wilson
Julia Wilson
Quinton Wilson
Reginald J. Wilson
Desire Wims
Curtis Winfree III
Crete Wingfield
Ian Wing
Charnae Wise
Delcelia Witika
Joline Faye Witt
Tracy Nicole Wolbert
Baby Girl Womble
Louise Wood
Timmy Wood
Travis Eugene Wood
Woodard Children
Queshan Woodard
Kevin Wooden
Christopher Woods
Tequilla Woods
Sierra Woodstock
Wright Children
David Wright
Mokeia Wright
Vickie Wrobel
Jessica Wuertz
Jasmine Wyatt
Anthony Wyche
Cassandra R.
Yablonsky
Caitlyn Yanello
Yano Children
Mark Yates
Randy L. Yates
Tyler Yeager
Amber Yee
Jacquillin Renay
Yingst
Kevin Majoy-Young
Champagne Younger
Matthew Yousef
Christine Yum
Samantha Zaldivar
Johnnie Zanders
Heather Lynn Zavoda
Samantha Zayzay
Issac Ziegler
Brittany Adams
John Ramseys Adams
Baby Girl Andrusiv
Brandon Arnold
Bass Children
Amy Ayers
Harbison Children
Eliza Hope Thomas
Alana Benn
Madison Bierling
Jeremy Bruder Pamela Butler
Baby Girl Chu
Lawrence Clark Jr.
Deborah LeighClemson Combest Children
Regnaldo Cruz Jr.
Jessica Curry
Lauren Ellen Devine
Baby Girl Dewberry
Cullen LeMan Ethington
Ernest Earl Lemons
Jason Evers
Fausto Children
Feeney Children
Flaherty Children
Fluke Children
Follin Children
Ford Children Frazier Children
Gibbs Children
Briar Greenwood
Harrington Children
Jessica Helms
Chazelle Holmes
Baby Girl Karch
Brandon Ketsdever
Chad MacDonald
Austin Mobley
Layla Molina
Jordyn Olson
Price Children
Curtis Smith
Unnamed Baby Boy II

FrMerrin

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
Did anyone else find this as truly, fundamentally offensive as I did ?

I won't argue, because I don't want to dignify this horrific trash with a
considered response.

For the sake of humanity, please, someone, anyone, tell me they don't agree
with this.

Mike

Ossicle

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00

Larry,

I enjoy your horror posts very much, but I'm sure I'm not alone in
sometimes regretting when I find out about group-members' politics.
The adjurations at the beginning of your post -- that only readers with
senses of humor and sarcasm need read further -- seem concerned that
someone will take its modest proposals seriously and thus believe you
to be hopelessly muddle-headed and "liberal." That is, you want to
make sure no one mistakes you for someone possessing anything less than
the savagery and bloodlust toward law-breakers of the God of the Old
Testament.

Well, worry not.

I wish fervently that your post had been a parody of the kind
of “parody” you actually wrote, the “humor” and terrifying, homicidal
bonhomie of which echoes very closely the tone of similar chucklefests
written by far right-wing and/or anti-government and/or anti-black
and/or anti-Jewish and/or anti-abortion screeds readily found on the
web. Your ideas display a vicious and hate-filled lack of good faith
toward people who argue against the death penalty. Such people are not
above parody, and they are certainly not above counter-argument, but
you’ve accomplished neither.

When one encounters people who are hyperbolically obsessed with child
molestation and rape; with the punishment of rapists and molesters; and
with the extent to which those crimes (often described in supposedly
condemning, yet tellingly eroticized detail) harm their victims, the
listener is struck by the complete and transparent degree to which that
person is actually working out his own personal problems -- his own
early angers; his own resultant, unconscious desire to commit such
crimes; and his projection of it all onto some convenient, inhuman,
criminal “other.”

I think compassion toward one particular damaged soul -- I mean your
own -- will get you much further than fantasized vengeance upon
thousands of criminals and “liberals.”

If I’ve misinterpreted your post and it _is,_ in fact, a parody of what
I’ve taken it for, than I apologize for my thick-headedness. I don’t
think I’m mistaken, though.

O.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

WideScreenPig

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 12:21:49 +0100, FrMerrin <fr.m...@virgin.net>
wrote:

I was actually rather disturbed by the entire thing. LArry strikes me
as a genuinely decent guy who's had some awful things happen to him
during his life, so I can understand that he has a lot of anger when
it comes to this sort of subject, but the underlying sentiment -
labelled "sarcastic" or not - is pretty horrifying. I've killfiled
people for less, but because it's a reg, I'm letting it slide, y'know?
But oi, there are some ugly, ugly thoughts there.

______________________________________
WideScreenPig

"Whenever you write, whatever you write, never make the mistake of assuming the audience is any less intelligent than you are."
- ROD SERLING

ROBOCOP: PRIME DIRECTIVES Official Website
www.robocop-pd.ca

Swellen Head

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00

In defense of Larry,

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Ossicle wrote:

> Larry,

<snip>

> I wish fervently that your post had been a parody of the kind
> of “parody” you actually wrote, the “humor” and terrifying, homicidal
> bonhomie of which echoes very closely the tone of similar chucklefests
> written by far right-wing and/or anti-government and/or anti-black
> and/or anti-Jewish and/or anti-abortion screeds readily found on the
> web. Your ideas display a vicious and hate-filled lack of good faith
> toward people who argue against the death penalty. Such people are not
> above parody, and they are certainly not above counter-argument, but
> you’ve accomplished neither.

I think that his parody has worked in that you and "Mike" are so offended
by it. His parody is not the "funny" kind in and of itself, what's funny
is that it offends you and "Mike," who are the targets of the parody. I
think it's particularly effective because (as he intended it) it makes you
feel so uncomfortable.

> When one encounters people who are hyperbolically obsessed with child
> molestation and rape; with the punishment of rapists and molesters; and
> with the extent to which those crimes (often described in supposedly
> condemning, yet tellingly eroticized detail) harm their victims, the
> listener is struck by the complete and transparent degree to which that
> person is actually working out his own personal problems -- his own
> early angers; his own resultant, unconscious desire to commit such
> crimes; and his projection of it all onto some convenient, inhuman,
> criminal “other.”

I don't think he is eroticizing the situations or over-describing them
(in the way that, you would imply, would have us beleive Larry is the
_true_ pervert), I think he is taking what would otherwise be wholesome,
touching scenes and substituting a "hardcore rapist of child-molester."
He's individualizing the victims (by giving them names) but not describing
the predators. The predators are pretty generic and faceless, you're the
one forced to do the "sick" substitution -maybe that's what makes you
feel so uncomfortable.

I think the idea isn't particularly original, I think that a better idea
would be to get them all hooked on smack or something that would make them
completely listless and docile.

the death penalty isn't a good idea though (anyways),
SAM

Bodezilla

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
I definitely did! Just because some of us don't believe in the death
penalty doesn't mean we don't believe in punishment and prison. Besides,
this guy should just say what he believes, not that I now care at all
anymore. In fact, I now don't know *what* it is that he's making a parody of
and what are his real views. If he was trying to make a point, it's been
lost in his mean-spirited, inane writing style.

I am also going re-post my own views on Larry's and Jeff's opinions:

First off, a comment to Larry:

I don't understand how it can be "one of the best frames ever done" when
there was no physical evidence except a few fibers. Unless to you innuendo,
prejudice, and forced confessions are 'physical'. This case made me
extremely upset because I realized how easy it can be to get the death
penalty.

And it doesn't matter whether these kids laughed or made inappropriate
comments, they were teenagers and inappropriate statements don't constitute
proof. They were kids themselves after all; I know I've made some pretty
tasteless comments in my life but that doesn't make me a murderer.

And now to Jeff who said "As for those three murderers, too bad only Damien
Echols got the death penalty. We really should get around to lowering that
age limit!"

How low is low enough? Sixteen? Ten? Maybe Four?

In my opinion, the death penalty is wrong at any age. It is inconsistently
doled out to various convicts based on the whims of a jury or judge. But
this is beside the point. It is wrong to punish killing with more killing.
You sound like an "eye for an eye" person. I myself am a "two wrongs don't
make a right" person. I'm not religious, but I still find the death
sentence immoral and without justification just on humanitarian principals.
It's bad enough that wrongly convicted people spend years in jail. It's
unconscionable that they might be put to death with no real evidence.

That's my two cents...

Amanda A. Cronk

"Hell is other people."
--Jean-Paul Sartre

FrMerrin <fr.m...@virgin.net> wrote in message

LArry Stanley

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Ok, apparently, most people missed the point. Including my wife.

She said I should have use 3 or 4 different posts to get all this
information out.

Sorry.

First, the idea about placing criminals in the homes of the people who
don't like the death penalty was taken from several sci fi stories I
have read, from Heinlein to Del Rey.

That was the scarcam part. In short, I was saying that many anti dealth
peanlty people sometimes (not always) do not consider that someday they
or someone they love might be a victim of something horrible.

Well, I guess I did not get the point across.

Sorry.

BUT...did almost all of you stop reading when you got mad? Did the
information fro the National Institute of Justice and the Bureau of
Justice Statistics not mean anything at all?

Yes, I support the death penalty for certain crimes. Not all crimes
just certain ones.

Because rapists, and child molesters have been proven time and again
that they cannot be helped, or stopped.

Most people realize that rape and child molestation are not crimes of
sex or passion. They are acts meant to destroy or control another human
being.

Over 16,000 violent crimes are committed by repeat offenders every
year. They do not change while in jail, because they can't.

And that means that people who could change, who could lead decent
lives when they get out of jail are overlooked.

No, this system we presently use is not satisfactorily doing it's job.

I don't know any really good ideas on how to make it work. If anyone
else does, great. Speak up. Maybe someone will listen.

The fact that the number of sexual offenders living free around the
country does not make you want to stop and think about what is going
on?

Jail sentences have shown to not be a deterrent to ANY sort of crime.
Any sort. Especially when a live sentence in some states usually means
15 years or less.

Think about it: A rapist serves less the 5 years, and most law
enforcement and justice department people acknowledge that when a male
is arrested for rape, he usually has been doing it for a while before
being caught.

Did the thought of jail deter him?

Raping a child net someone less then 3 years in most states. Is that a
good average? Since most child molesters have been activley molesting
children in some cases for years before captured.

What was the determent?

My wife also says the list of names was probably not ever read. That is
sad.

What was the name of the guy who killed and ate people from his
apartment a couple of years ago?

Answer: Jeffrey Dahmer.

Who was the clown who buried over a dozen bodies in his yard and around
his house?

Answer: John Wayne Gacy.

What was the name of the killer who raped and killed women across
America, and was finnally executed in Florida for murdering some coed's
in Tallahassee?

Answer: Ted Bundy

Albert Fish, Karl Denkee, Richard Speck, Ed Gein, Ken Bianchi, Andrei
Chikatilo......

We Know their names, maybe even their faces. We know what they did.

Now, without looking them up in a book, or on a website:

Name their victims.

In the Robin Hood Hill killings, the names of the accused are mentioned
over and over.

The victims are not mentioned as often. The reason is basic and simple.
We don't want to remember the dead. We are afraid of them in some ways.

They become faceless, while the accused is seen over and over for
months and years afterward.

A couple of years ago, an LA tv station showed picture of Nicole
Simpson to some people. Over 75% of the people did not know her.

100% knew who OJ was when shown his picture.

That is why I listed those names.

Do I think the kids in the Robin Hood Hills case are guilty? Yes, based
on what I have read, heard and seen, the same as the jury.

Do I think they deserve the death penalty? No.

But I wish we would think about the victims more then we do.

I apoligize for the length of the first post and this one.

I also apoligize for not makeing my self clear enough.

I won't post on this again, and I hope the rest of the regulars will
forgive me.

LArry Stanley

synthuser

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
LArry Stanley wrote:

> I won't post on this again, and I hope the rest of the regulars will
> forgive me.

Eventually we all get the death penalty.

Anywho..., watched Cemetery Man again last night.
What a great flick.

--
http://www.sonic.net/~bnsdias/page5.html

LArry Stanley

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
In article <38ED51...@sonic.net>, synthuser <bns...@sonic.net>
wrote:

> LArry Stanley wrote:
>
> > I won't post on this again, and I hope the rest of the regulars will
> > forgive me.
>
> Eventually we all get the death penalty.
>

> Anywho..., watched Cemetery Man again last night.
> What a great flick.

I loved that movie. Someone once mentioned something about added
footage on some version?

Any body remember?

Bodezilla

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Larry,

Speaking as someone who is against the death penalty but *does* consider
that something awful may happen to someone I care about, I'd like to let you
know that I am NOT offended by your support of the death penalty. That
doesn't mean I don't think you are wrong :)

I used to believe in the death penalty when I was younger, but now I know
too much about it to support it. I don't care what anyone has done - killed
cops, gone on a killing spree, molested children, or is a serial
killer/rapist - I don't think that they should be put to death. As for
repetitive criminals, well, that's what life with out parole is for. Even
if my mother, father, or sister were killed in some horrible way, I would
not want the person put to death. The death penalty is more like vengeance
than punishment. It wouldn't make me feel any better (which is usually what
victims' families claim it will do) my loved one is still dead and another
killing won't change that.

Besides, I don't like the idea of the government having that kind of power.
The government's getting way too big and controlling (I'm a Libertarian, so
this is a major issue for me). The overcrowding in prisons (and thus the
real economic drain) is due to drug-related crimes. Most of which I don't
consider crimes at all. I believe that all drugs should be made legal (with
age limits imposed). This would free up a whole lot of prison space and end
the problem with overcrowding and funding problems. People have the right
to ruin their own lives, it shouldn't be a crime.

Be seeing you,

Amanda A. Cronk

"Hell is other people."
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

"LArry Stanley" <ufb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I won't post on this again, and I hope the rest of the regulars will
> forgive me.
>

> LArry Stanley

Ossicle

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00

A book about how frequently the death penalty is wrongfully applied in
the U.S. has just come out and is receiving a fair amount of attention -
- and not, I was surprised to see, only from the "left-wing media
elite." George Will (a prominent conservative) devotes his column to
it this week:

http://www.sacbee.com/voices/national/will/will_20000406.html

In case anyone's interested. And remember, too, that a Republican
governor has just placed a moratorium on the death penalty in his state
for similar reasons.

Johnny412

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
>From: "Bodezilla" bode...@hotmail.com

> The overcrowding in prisons (and thus the
>real economic drain) is due to drug-related crimes. Most of which I don't
>consider crimes at all. I believe that all drugs should be made legal (with
>age limits imposed). This would free up a whole lot of prison space and end
>the problem with overcrowding and funding problems. People have the right
>to ruin their own lives, it shouldn't be a crime.

But they'd be ruining the lives of others too in the process of overdosing on
drugs. Do you really think a drug addict is just going to sit in his basement
and get high by himself? Well some might, but you always have the others who
will snort 2 grams of cocaine and then go on a shooting spree or rob a
convience store...Or how about the guy who takes 20 bong hits of some pretty
potent "stuff" and then drives his car into oncoming traffic, killing a family
of 4 in the other car. This is what you want to make legal? Come on. I agree
that drug arrests take up a lot of prison space, and about 98% of drug users
don't even get caught doing it. But if they want to cut down on that, they
should work harder on not allowing these users to get ahold of the drugs, or
getting to the main source of it. I know that's not a very good solution and
truthfully I really don't have a good solution, but I definitely do NOT think
legalizing drugs will help the situation at all. Part of the problem is that
once a person has been arrested, it is difficult to get a decent job and
startover. A lot of places (especially government jobs) won't hire you if
you've been convicted. I think the best thing to do is to simply teach your
children what is right and what is wrong. I know that sounds dumb and simple,
but I truly believe the role a parent plays in a child's life has a huge
influence later on. Look at those kids who went on the shooting spree in
Colorado...Their parents said they had no idea that their kids had explosives
and weapons. What kind of parents are so oblivious that they don't know their
kids have these things in their possesion? Furthermore, did these two kids
think their lives were so bad that this was their last resort to turn to? I'm
not talking about occasionally smoking pot. Many young adults do that,
sometimes as a way of exploration, or sometimes throughout life to deal with
stress. I'm not saying it's right, or that it is healthy, but it gets done.
But to say that drugs overall should be made legal...you have to think about
the effects and damage it would do to others. Those same people might end up
in jail again for robbery or murder, except this time they took an innocent
life before they got jailed.

Bodezilla

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Thanks Matt,

I often feel alone in my anti-death penalty views even among the anti-death
penalty activists - who try to fight the death penalty by making excuses for
the criminals and/or suggesting they weren't fit for trial and/or
hypothesizing that they might be innocent.

The death penalty is wrong despite the guilt or mental state of the
offender. You don't need to make excuses for them. To me, these tactics
undermine the argument.

It's also my own hopeless crusade to legalize drugs. It's funny how the
crime rates soared when drugs were made illegal! I don't even use drugs
(not even pot), I just don't have the time these days.

I appreciate the compliment on my logical mind - I believe it can be
partially accredited to my father who is a philosophy professor. More
people should study logic. It simplifies decisions in most cases and
complicates them in a few.

I compliment you for complimenting me :) - hee-hee!

Be seeing you,

Amanda A. Cronk

"God is dead." "Nietzsche is dead."
--Friedrich Nietzsche --God

"Matt Kramer" <matt....@iname.com> wrote in message
> "Bodezilla" <bode...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > The death penalty is more like vengeance
> > than punishment. It wouldn't make me feel any better (which is usually
> what
> > victims' families claim it will do) my loved one is still dead and
another
> > killing won't change that.
>

> I you like to see that mathematically: 1+1=0 doesn't work. 1 murder + 1
> murder still makes 2 murders...

> > Besides, I don't like the idea of the government having that kind of
> power.
> > The government's getting way too big and controlling (I'm a Libertarian,
> so
> > this is a major issue for me). The overcrowding in prisons (and thus
the
> > real economic drain) is due to drug-related crimes. Most of which I
don't
> > consider crimes at all. I believe that all drugs should be made legal
> (with
> > age limits imposed). This would free up a whole lot of prison space and
> end
> > the problem with overcrowding and funding problems. People have the
right
> > to ruin their own lives, it shouldn't be a crime.
>

> Congratulations. If more people would think like you do, perhaps I would
> start to believe again that the human race has the ability for reason and
> logic... :)
>
> Matt Kramer
>
> "His life has been spent fighting - producers, distributors,
> censors, to get these ideas and images across... fighting,
> challenging... how far you can push violence, how far you
> can push storylines. He was always a wonderful rebel. And
> when you look at the sanitized nature of most American
> films, or popular films, it's a miracle he was able to
> do it at all."
>
> David Warbeck about Lucio Fulci

Bodezilla

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Yes, I understand you, but when you legalize drugs you also control them.
Age limits would be imposed (like alcohol), strict penalties could be in
place to deter shops and people from selling/giving underage people drugs.
The government could impose taxes upon the substances, and thus generate
funds.

I understand that you hurt others when you O.D., but you can hurt others in
many ways that are not illegal. You can drink or eat yourself to death, for
example. But you won't be arrested for those health hazards. You can be a
miserable bastard making all people around you miserable and nothing will be
done.

As for your theory that people take drugs and then go on killing sprees for
no particular reason - well that's too rare to sight as a valid con to my
argument. And as for people who, *after* legalization would end up in jail
for robbery and murder, well I think that is also not a valid argument.
Most of the violent drug-related crime is directly related to the
procurement of the money to keep up a habit or in relation to organized
crime and distribution of these illicit substances. If drugs were legal,
they would be MUCH cheaper, thus illuminating most of the robbery and
muggings for the procurement of "drug-money". Organized crime would take a
big hit in business, as there would be nothing left for them to sell -
except maybe cigarettes :) Drug dealers would be out of playgrounds, off
the streets, and just flat OUT-OF_Business. We'd also see a big dip in
gang-related violence.

As for the drugged and driving problem, we'd modify DUI laws to include all
drugs, not just alcohol.

I agree with you that parents should be more diligent and involved with
their children, but we have no control over parenting (unless it's very
abusive). There are no laws against being a crappy parent - which is more
of a problem to me than drug use. It would be great if parents would teach
their children right from wrong (which is subjective in any case) - but many
parents themselves don't know right from wrong.

Be seeing you,

Amanda

"Johnny412" <john...@aol.comspamless> wrote in message
> >From: "Bodezilla" bode...@hotmail.com

> > The overcrowding in prisons (and thus the
> >real economic drain) is due to drug-related crimes. Most of which I
don't
> >consider crimes at all. I believe that all drugs should be made legal
(with
> >age limits imposed). This would free up a whole lot of prison space and
end
> >the problem with overcrowding and funding problems. People have the
right
> >to ruin their own lives, it shouldn't be a crime.

Bodezilla

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Amen!

Be seeing you,

Amanda

"Mark Wright" <ma...@giallo.demon.nul> wrote in message
> [...]

> what you mean. The death penalty is not acceptable whatever the
> circumstances.

> >It's also my own hopeless crusade to legalize drugs. It's funny how the
> >crime rates soared when drugs were made illegal! I don't even use drugs
> >(not even pot), I just don't have the time these days.
>

> Oddly, the Dutch government just decided to crack down on illegal
> marijuana production - right after research revealed that drug use
> amongst children increased when the legal age to use it was increased
> from 16 to 18.
>
> What pisses me off most about the current crack down is that a lot of
> Dutch mayors have been arguing for full legalization, even carrying out
> controlled experiments in full-scale legal production, only to be told
> by the cabinet that full legalization is not currently an option because
> it would "irritate other countries".
>
> Other countries can go fuck themselves.
>
> I agree with your viewpoint though, we do indeed have the right to wreck
> out own lives.
>
> One of the most fundamental human rights is the right to life.
> Unfortunately, few people in power seem to realize that the right to
> life is meaningless without the right to death - a right is a right to
> choose, not be told. As a corrolory of this right to choose one way or
> the other, we also have the right to choose which risks we take with our
> lives, whether it be through drugs, drink, driving or jumping out of
> aeroplanes with flimsy pieces of material strapped to our backs.
>
> While we're on the subject of drugs, do drugs in sport piss anybody else
> off too? Not the use, but the hypocrisy over their use.
>
> There are lists drawn up by the Olympic committee listing prohibited
> substances, amongst which is caffeine!
>
> The thing which really gets to me though is the claim that drugs make
> sport unfair. Just how is sport fair in the first place? If sport were
> truly fair there wouldn't be any bloody sport because everybody would
> finish every event at the same time!
>
> Sport is inherently unfair, it has to be. If you're going to ban drugs
> on the grounds that they are unfair, why not ban well-equipped gyms, or
> trainers, or books which information on how to diet, or indeed, dietary
> supplements lest some poor athlete from a third world economy not be so
> able to compete?
>
> The arguments against drugs in sport show just how insane the whole
> situation has become.
>
> My take on all this? All drugs should be legal. We all have an absolute
> right to put into our bodies whatever we bloody well please, and no law,
> court or politician can ever change that.
>
> Mark Wright
> - ma...@giallo.demon.nl
>
> ================Today's Thought====================
> "In places where books are burned, one day,
> people will be burned" - Heinrich Heine, Germany -
> 100 years later, Hitler proved him right

Johnny412

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
>From: "Bodezilla" bode...@hotmail.com

You made some good points there, and I can't think of a good solution to all of
this. However (in my personal opinion), I still don't agree with legalizing
drugs with the current status of our society...I've seen too many people screw
their lives up and the lives of others up due to them. I think more important
than worrying about legalizing things is the parenting issue though. You're
right in saying that some parents don't know the difference between right and
wrong themselves, and that all has to start somewhere (maybe their parents
didn't care or were screwed up). I think in the past decade or so, parents'
roles in their childrens' lives has decreased dramatically. It seems that more
and more parents feel once a child could dress, feed, and go to the bathroom by
his/her self, that their parenting duties are done and they just go on with
their own lives. Teenaged pregnancy, underage smokers, those are just some of
the things that have increased due to this lack of parental guidence. I mean,
this is getting ridiculous...WHO THE HELL HAS EVER HEARD OF A 6 YEAR OLD
SHOOTING HIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CLASSMATE WITH A PISTOL!??!?! If you said that
to someone ten years ago, they'd say it was impossible and would never happen,
but when it finally happened this year - many people just said "well it was
only a matter of time." And this kid just took the gun from his uncle's house
(who he was living with). Who the hell just keeps a loaded gun out in the open
with a child living in the house?!?! I'm sorry, I know I'm making a
generalization here. By no means are all parents this neglectful, and I don't
even have kids of my own yet so I shouldn't be one to talk. But I could tell
you that when I was a kid there is no way my parents would allow me access to a
gun (even if they had one in the house, which they didn't). And more
importantly, I knew pretty much my whole life that using a gun or killing
someone was not the answer to anything, and I have my parents to thank for
teaching me morals such as those at a young age and throughout my life. I'm
not saying children should be raised at gunpoint. But they should be taught
some basic common sense and societal values such as not to use weapons, not to
have unprotected sex at a young age (or old age for safety reasons unless you
know the person well), and things like that. You ever wonder why insurance
rates are higher for a 17 or 18 year old just getting his or her license?
Because they feel it is necessary to speed around at 100 mph through
communities. Why? I really don't know. Maybe it's to show off "Hey, look at
my brand new convertable, I could hit 120 mph!" Where are the parents showing
these kids that there's other ways to show off your "good" qualities. Again,
I'm not saying this is the situation with everyone. I know there's plenty of
good people out there. I think totally legalizing drugs could be an option if
everyone in this world was responsible enough to handle that, but they're not.
Look at how strict DWI laws are now, and yet there are still people getting
caught driving while intoxicated every day. That's no reason to take away the
DWI laws though. I guess we could all dream about what a "perfect" world would
be like, but the truth of the matter is, we will never have that perfection.

Bodezilla

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
But how do we solve the bad parenting issue? I mean, we're already in a
vicious cycle - i.e. bad parents breeding bad children. We can't force
people to spend more time with their children, can we? The government also
can't take the place of parents, even tough they try sometimes. How to we
get rotten parents to do the *right* things with their kids? They either
don't care or don't know any better.

Be seeing you,

Amanda A. Cronk

"Hell is other people."
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

"Johnny412" <john...@aol.comspamless> wrote in message

HUBERRULES

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
It would be interesting to see how many of those that oppose the death penalty
approve of abortion, which is nothing more than the death penalty for innocent
unborn children...

Nick Lindley

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
In article <20000407185338...@ng-fa1.aol.com>,

Oh no, here we go...

Nick

"You know what capitalism is? Gettin' fucked!"
~ Tony Montana, Scarface (1983)

FrMerrin

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
On 07 Apr 2000 22:53:38 GMT, huber...@aol.com (HUBERRULES) wrote:

>It would be interesting to see how many of those that oppose the death penalty
>approve of abortion, which is nothing more than the death penalty for innocent
>unborn children...

"You're not a person until you're in my phone book."

Bill Hicks (RIP)

Mike

Johnny412

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
>From: "Bodezilla" bode...@hotmail.com

>But how do we solve the bad parenting issue? I mean, we're already in a
>vicious cycle - i.e. bad parents breeding bad children. We can't force
>people to spend more time with their children, can we? The government also
>can't take the place of parents, even tough they try sometimes. How to we
>get rotten parents to do the *right* things with their kids? They either
>don't care or don't know any better.

I don't have the slightest idea, and if anyone does I'd like to hear it. I
don't know what to tell you, except I feel that the lack of parental guidance
is probably the root of most of our problems in the world. But parents can't
be forced to care for their children a certain way, so I don't know.

Dr BUTCHER MD

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00

> My take on all this? All drugs should be legal. We all have an absolute
> right to put into our bodies whatever we bloody well please, and no law,
> court or politician can ever change that.
>
> Mark Wright
> - ma...@giallo.demon.nl
>
> ================Today's Thought====================
> "In places where books are burned, one day,
> people will be burned" - Heinrich Heine, Germany -
> 100 years later, Hitler proved him right
> ==

I second that motion
Dr BUTCHER-slave to the Bong

Bodezilla

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Johnny412 wrote

> I don't have the slightest idea, and if anyone does I'd like to hear it.
> don't know what to tell you, except I feel that the lack of parental
guidance
> is probably the root of most of our problems in the world. But parents
can't
> be forced to care for their children a certain way, so I don't know.

I'm at a loss myself. That's why I think it's a futile effort and has
nothing to do with the legalizing drugs issue! If fact, legalizing and
REGULATING drugs would take some of the parenting off of people and put it
on the government/police. Although I don't really like government
involvement, I have to concede to the government's involvement or
legalization might not work out.

The only other solution is to have all children raised by the community or
government as in Plato's "The Republic" or Ursula LeGuin's "The
Dispossessed" - and I don't particularly like this one either. Too much
government, not to mention a wee too bit communist/utopian to be realistic.

What are some of the other EXTREME solutions to bad parenting? I'd like to
hear some outrageous examples - just for fun. SERIOUS solutions would also
be thought provoking and quite welcomed

Be seeing you,

Amanda

> >From: "Bodezilla" bode...@hotmail.com

> >But how do we solve the bad parenting issue? I mean, we're already in a
> >vicious cycle - i.e. bad parents breeding bad children. We can't force
> >people to spend more time with their children, can we? The government
also
> >can't take the place of parents, even tough they try sometimes. How to
we
> >get rotten parents to do the *right* things with their kids? They either
> >don't care or don't know any better.

Jeff Leach292931

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
>More
>people should study logic.

Including you, as your statements make no sense whatsoever.

Sure, make drugs legal. Who cares about all the people dropping dead from
overdoses and all the secondary problems that come from drug abuse (high crime
rates of theft, assault and murder, etc., child abuse). Your idea of making
drugs legal sentences more people to death than the state ever has.

Jeff Leach

"I'll kill you and I'll kill your families. And I'll do it in pieces."

Drug dealer Donatelli from "An Innocent Man"

WideScreenPig

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
On 08 Apr 2000 16:39:08 GMT, jefflea...@cs.comnospam (Jeff
Leach292931) wrote:

>>More
>>people should study logic.
>
>Including you, as your statements make no sense whatsoever.
>
>Sure, make drugs legal. Who cares about all the people dropping dead from
>overdoses

Because, of course, that doesn't happen at all now...

> and all the secondary problems that come from drug abuse (high crime
>rates of theft, assault and murder, etc., child abuse). Your idea of making
>drugs legal sentences more people to death than the state ever has.

Riiiiight. I can't think of how many times my nicotine-addicted
roomate has sold my TV to get money to pay for cigarettes. The only
thing legalising drugs would do is reduce the cost to those people,
and the subsequent legal taxation of those drugs would add an
incredible amount of revenue to the economy.

And please explain to me how "child abuse" is a drug-related problem?

Bodezilla

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00
Drugs don't kill people as much as we are led to believe. If you read the
message I posted 4/7, you'll see a better explanation of what I believe
will happen if drugs are legalized. MOST OF THE VIOLENCE RELATED TO DRUG
USE IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE FACT THAT IT IS ILLEGAL.

Drugs are expensive, thus the robberies and muggings. Most people who die
of overdoses have taken either a different kind of drug than that which
they requested, poisoned drugs, or drugs that are less "cut" than they are
used to using. If drugs were legal, we could regulate them. People would
know what they are buying and what strength it is. And their would be NO
MORE DRUG DEALERS! Kids getting drugs would be MUCH more preventable with
age limit laws (as in alcohol). Now you may say that kids get a hold of
alcohol despite the age limits - so legalizing drugs wouldn't stop them
from using. But remember - kids can get drugs much easier than alcohol
RIGHT NOW.

And the difference between drug use and the death penalty is PERSONAL
CHOICE.

Amanda

"Jeff Leach292931" <jefflea...@cs.comnospam> wrote in message

>More
>people should study logic.

Including you, as your statements make no sense whatsoever.

Sure, make drugs legal. Who cares about all the people dropping dead from

overdoses and all the secondary problems that come from drug abuse (high

crime
rates of theft, assault and murder, etc., child abuse). Your idea of
making
drugs legal sentences more people to death than the state ever has.

Swellen Head

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00

your post would be a lot better if it were all in CAPS.

SAM

Jeff Leach292931

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
>The only
>thing legalising drugs would do is reduce the cost to those people,
>and the subsequent legal taxation of those drugs would add an
>incredible amount of revenue to the economy.

That revenue would be quickly eaten up by higher health costs associated with
drug abuse. Do I acknowledge that prisons have become overcrowded do to
hyperstrict drug laws? Yes, I do. But that in no way justifies shrugging our
collective shoulders and saying, "Aw, shucks, let's just let everyone do what
they want." Gee, as long as it feels good I guess that means it's O.K. to do it
with no thought to the consequences.

I agree with the earlier poster who said he is disappointed when he finds out
about other alt.horror people's political beliefs. How true. What makes me
laugh is that just a few years ago I held most of the same beliefs. I'm ashamed
to say I voted for Clinton in 1996 (that shame sometimes crosses all beliefs!;)
). Way back in the day I had hair down to the middle of my back and did more
drugs then the Beatles. But one day I grew up. I really hope I don't get
killfiled for expressing some of my beliefs, but if it happens, that's life.
EVERYONE should be able to express their views without fear of reprisal.

>And please explain to me how "child abuse" is a drug-related problem?

You have obviously never been in the "drug" enviroment. I saw it many times in
my day and even now feel guilty that I didn't do anything about it. When you
see Mom and Dad doing drugs with their kids, you'll understand.

>Riiiiight. I can't think of how many times my nicotine-addicted
>roomate has sold my TV to get money to pay for cigarettes.

This is nothing to do with the rest of the post, but I am nearing the 500th day
since I had a cigarette, and I just want people to know!

Jeff Leach292931

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
>>Sure, make drugs legal. Who cares about all the people dropping dead from
>>overdoses
>
>Their choice, their risk.

And my tax dollars.

>As has already been pointed out, most drug-related crimes are the result
>of petty (and not so petty) theft by addicts trying to get money to pay
>extortionate black market prices for their next fix.

I'm sure those street junkies are going to run right out and get a job now that
drugs are legal.

>>, child abuse).
>
>Now this is just silly.

No, it isn't. You probably haven't been in the enviroment I used to be in. Mom
and Dad are so involved in their drug habit that the kids get lost in the haze.
Or parents that either buy/use with their kids. I know some f**ked up people
because of this.

Bodezilla

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
You're under the assumption that people who choose not to do drugs WOULD
if they were legal.

Plus, I don't think that the costs would get any higher than they are now
(it might even drop because people wouldn't go into rehabs as much). And
the funds from taxes on drugs at least would be there to use. We spend a
lot on drug-related health care/rehabs as it is without the revenue.
Plus, we would save on prisons, law enforcement, court costs, etc.

And we CAN let people do what they want as long as it doesn't DIRECTLY
affect the health or property of other citizens (and emotional pain
doesn't count - or the prisons would be overflowing RIGHT NOW). The
consequences affect them, it's their choice. People do lots of things
that affect their health and their lives that are legal - drinking
alcohol, eating badly, smoking, etc. - and the taxpayers pay for the costs
of those health problems as well. DO WE MAKE EVERYTHING THAT IS *BAD* FOR
US AND FOR OTHERS ILLEGAL? We'd all be in jail if we did.

You are also making a lot of assumptions about my (and others who agree
with me)political views and lifestyle. I have never voted democrat. I
also don't do any drugs - except for the occasional drink. I also
wouldn't choose to do drugs if they WERE legal. I just don't like the way
they feel (I experimented a little in college). Just because I am
anti-death penalty doesn't make me a "liberal" and just because I am for
drug-legalization doesn't make me a junky.

I'm for smaller government and personal freedom, which are parts of the
original platform of the Republican party. Of course now they have
forgotten this principal except when it comes to their money. They have
formed too strong of alliance with the religious right to be true
conservatives. The Democratic Party is almost the same as the Republican
except for a few surface issues - like pro-choice.

They have forced me not to vote for either candidate, but instead vote for
smaller parties (usually the Libertarians).

And by the way, most of my beliefs are moot points. The U.S. will NEVER
legalize drugs (except possibly marijuana). States will also probably
NEVER repeal the death penalty. I don't see that as reason to stop
"ranting" about my beliefs, but I'd probably be better off if I just moved
to the Netherlands :)

Be seeing you,

Amanda

Elliot found himself possessed of an erection. "Oh, for
heaven's sakes," he said to his procreative organ, "how
irrelevant can you be?"
- Kurt Vonnegut, "God bless you, Mr. Rosewater"

"Jeff Leach292931" <jefflea...@cs.comnospam> wrote in message

Jeff Leach

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Matt Kramer <matt....@iname.com> wrote in message
> "Bodezilla" <bode...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<snip - I'm not gonna get into the death penalty issue...>

> > Besides, I don't like the idea of the government having that kind of
> power.
> > The government's getting way too big and controlling (I'm a Libertarian,
> so
> > this is a major issue for me). The overcrowding in prisons (and thus
the
> > real economic drain) is due to drug-related crimes. Most of which I
don't
> > consider crimes at all. I believe that all drugs should be made legal
> (with
> > age limits imposed). This would free up a whole lot of prison space and
> end
> > the problem with overcrowding and funding problems. People have the
right
> > to ruin their own lives, it shouldn't be a crime.
>
> Congratulations. If more people would think like you do, perhaps I would
> start to believe again that the human race has the ability for reason and
> logic... :)
>
> Matt Kramer

There are a couple problems with the legalisation of *all* drugs. Some of
them do basically fuck you up for life, or at least quite a long time. How
do you deal with a multitude of designer drugs if you suddenly legalise
drugs? I think legalisation of the drug industry is probably a good idea but
it needs to be regulated to an incredible degree so that people aren't
buying "backyard" drugs and potentially killing themself or exposing
themself to incredibly addictive chemicals.

The other problem is of course the financial and flow on social problem of
crime. It could be argued that legalising and regulating the flow of drugs
would make them cheaper. However, how many people already get wasted on
drugs and unable to work effectively? How many people drive under the
influence of drugs and kill or maim people? How many people would still need
to steal to afford their packet of Malboro "Extra-Mull" weed cigarettes? We
seem to have enough trouble with alcohol and tobacco let alone adding extra
intoxicants (many of which can't be tested for quickly and easily like a
breath test for alcohol).

Ideally, if the Government wanted to win the war against drugs they'd do
some research of their own and come up with a drug that gives a sense of
euphoria and at the same time sharpens the senses and is non-addictive and
also cheap. Then they could market it themselves. Oh wait they have haven't
they, it called Viagra ;) In all seriousness that's the only way I can see
the Govt doing this. And then they'd effectively be legalising only one
drug.

Ken aka Skrybe

Johnny412

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
>From: "Matt Kramer" Matt....@iname.com

> People wouldn't take more or less drugs if they
>are legal,

I hope you're kidding. You're talking about cheaper drugs, and no worry about
being arrested or getting caught. That spells I-N-C-R-E-A-S-E in drug use to
me.

Bodezilla

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
There not going to get jobs NOW, so what's the difference.

> >>Sure, make drugs legal. Who cares about all the people dropping dead
from
> >>overdoses
> >
> >Their choice, their risk.
>
> And my tax dollars.
>
> >As has already been pointed out, most drug-related crimes are the result
> >of petty (and not so petty) theft by addicts trying to get money to pay
> >extortionate black market prices for their next fix.
>
> I'm sure those street junkies are going to run right out and get a job now
that
> drugs are legal.
>

> >>, child abuse).
> >
> >Now this is just silly.
> >

> No, it isn't. You probably haven't been in the enviroment I used to be in.
Mom
> and Dad are so involved in their drug habit that the kids get lost in the
haze.
> Or parents that either buy/use with their kids. I know some f**ked up
people
> because of this.

Bodezilla

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
They won't allow you to work around children or operate vehicles or
machinery if you're drunk.. For that matter most jobs would fire you if you
came to work intoxicated. Why would it be any different with drug use?
Companies/Government isn't going to allow people who are high to fly planes,
drive buses, work construction, or teach (just a few examples) - making
drugs legal wouldn't change this.,

Be seeing you,

Amanda

> Matt wrote:
>
> >Many illegal drugs are dangerous because they are
> >addictive, but they are not dangerous enough to make people physically
sick
> >(very unlike alcohol).
> >

> You don't know much about drugs, do you?
>

> >He can be able to work. He can have a social life.
>
> This is in your argument about heroin use. Oh sure, I want heroin junkies
> working around machinery, working with children, etc.
>
> >Let alone
> >aids infection by sharing needles (why don't they give needles for free?)
>
> They do have free needle handouts.
>
> > It would be
> >better for the public health and much cheaper for society to legalize it.
>
> (Jeff shakes his head)

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00

> "Ken aka Skrybe" <skr...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

> > There are a couple problems with the legalisation of *all* drugs. Some
of
> > them do basically fuck you up for life, or at least quite a long time.
>
> Alcohol is the best example for that, and it's legal. Or Valium...

True, I wasn't ruling out a lot of drugs that are already legal - but most
of them are prescription only, but not two of the worst - alcohol and
tobacco. The one thing about booze and cigarettes is we've had a lot longer
to "aclimatize" to them. More on this idea later...

> The market regulates itself - it's the prize that counts. The main reason
we
> have so many "designer drugs" is that they can be made very cheap and are
> sold very expensive. And by the way, it's a FREE CHOICE to expose yourself
> to addictive chemicals or to kill yourself.

Unfortunately, that last statement is not entirely true. There have been a
large number of reported cases of people being drugged (especially women) at
nightclubs with ecstacy and similar drugs. And at an even more fundamental
level there is the peer pressure situation which would be no different to
underage drinking. Young people are the most easily influenced, that is why
tobacco companies aim their marketing at the youth of today, and for that
matter so do a lot of booze ones.

I suspect the large array of designer drugs is a ploy from the makers trying
to come up with cheaper, more addictive drugs which give a quicker (and
often shorter) high so they can earn as much money as possible in the
shortest possible time.

> We already HAVE all the problems with the other drugs - including people
> driving drugged and the like. So the problem is aready there, it's the
> question how to handle it. People wouldn't take more or less drugs if they
> are legal, but the effect on society would be less critical. Especially
> because drugs would be much cheaper, and drugs would be less "dirty"
without
> the black market. Many illegal drugs are dangerous because they are

> addictive, but they are not dangerous enough to make people physically
sick
> (very unlike alcohol).

I disagree with the idea that there won't be more people trying drugs. I
suspect that at least initially there would be an increase in the number of
people trying drugs, simply because they could do so without any fear of
punishment. Unfortunately, if the highly addictive drugs are still being
sold then there would be a possibility that those people would remain
addicted. I do however agree that the problem is how to handle it and I
think this is why the Govt's haven't come out and legalised drugs,
particularly the softer ones like maruana.

I believe there is actually quite a bit of work underway to create a simple
"blow into the bag" type test for a number drugs other than alcohol. Once
there is a quick and easy way to test I think the Govt will consider
legalisation a little more seriously. They are already studying the effects
(both good and bad) and I think this is a decision that they can't *just
make*. They need to get it right because it'd be a political career killer
if they screw up.

I suspect over the next few years the laws will slacken a little and we'll
see lesser drugs like weed become legal and other drugs will slowly follow.
And the more I think about it the more I think that is the best way to
approach it. Simply saying "do what you want" would be a nightmare.

> Take heroin for example, which causes most of the problems. If you give
pure
> heroin to a junky, and he does not OD it, he can live in good health to
> become 90 years. He can be able to work. He can have a social life. Give
him
> the dirty stuff of the black market, and he's dying slowly poisened to
death
> with strychnine, valium, camel dung and whatever else they mix in. Let

alone
> aids infection by sharing needles (why don't they give needles for free?)

> and prostitution (only because the stuff is so damn expensive!) It would

be
> better for the public health and much cheaper for society to legalize it.

I like the *if he does not OD* comment ;) I believe here in Oz the
government is trialing a "shooting gallery" and they have needle collection
bins and I believe (not 100% positive) that there are even free needles.

As for the quality of the drugs, that is a big issue. That is why I believe
it would need to become a major industry that is marketed and regulated like
any other industry. There'd need to be ISO standards for the manufacture and
refining of drugs etc. I really don't think the Govt could allow backyard
drug growing/manufacturing. This would cause another headache though... who
are the first companies to start selling drugs legally? Obviously the most
ready to go ones would be the cartels and criminal organisations who are
already in the business. But that's suddenly a problem for the Govt because
that means all these people they've been arresting and shooting at for the
last few years are now legit businessmen. And what happens to the people
who've been arrested recently for dealing or trafficking or manufacturing
drugs? Does the Govt let them out of jail? If they do, do they then suddenly
need to reimburse them for wrongful imprisonment? Yikes! That is a
nightmare.

Failing the criminals running the drugs the next most likely people would be
either the Govt or major corporations like Cigarette companies - and
everyone hates them already.

> > Ideally, if the Government wanted to win the war against drugs they'd do
> > some research of their own and come up with a drug that gives a sense of
> > euphoria and at the same time sharpens the senses and is non-addictive
and
> > also cheap. Then they could market it themselves.
>

> This is a good idea, a very good one. I say do one thing but don't forget
> the other.

I've heard of a few smart drugs, and I believe that a couple of the current
addictive designer drugs actually started out being quite benign. It's only
after the chemists tweak them to make them more addictive that they become a
problem. Surely, it couldn't be that hard to create a batch of "good" drugs.
Let's start with the recipe for chocolate and work from there... ;)

> Viagra isn't a "drug", but Prozac is, IMO. And it's very interesting what
> happened with Prozac. Think about the situation íf they had made Prozac
> illegal...

Well, technically viagra is a drug, but since I was only joking I won't
argue the point :)

As for prozac being illegal; There'd certainly be a lot of agro and
depressed people out there. It wouldn't be pretty.

> The only way to end the war against drugs is just to stop it. Mankind uses
> drugs since mankind exists, it seems to be part of the human nature.
>
> Matt Kramer

I wouldn't say stop the war but rather change it's focus. Fight to make the
drugs better, less addictive, less nasty side-effects. Take some of the
drugs off the street and introduce better ones.

It'll take a long time though. The politicians are too afraid to make a
radical change because the fear they'll loose their jobs. And even small
changes (like the legalisation of maruana) need to be approached with
caution or they'll loose their jobs.

Ken aka Skrybe

Jeff Leach292931

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
Matt wrote:

>Many illegal drugs are dangerous because they are
>addictive, but they are not dangerous enough to make people physically sick
>(very unlike alcohol).

You don't know much about drugs, do you?

>He can be able to work. He can have a social life.

This is in your argument about heroin use. Oh sure, I want heroin junkies

working around machinery, working with children, etc.

>Let alone

>aids infection by sharing needles (why don't they give needles for free?)

They do have free needle handouts.

> It would be

>better for the public health and much cheaper for society to legalize it.

(Jeff shakes his head)

Jordan Ruud

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
Ken aka Skrybe wrote:

> > The market regulates itself - it's the prize that counts. The main reason
> we
> > have so many "designer drugs" is that they can be made very cheap and are
> > sold very expensive. And by the way, it's a FREE CHOICE to expose yourself
> > to addictive chemicals or to kill yourself.
>
> Unfortunately, that last statement is not entirely true. There have been a
> large number of reported cases of people being drugged (especially women) at
> nightclubs with ecstacy and similar drugs.

Maybe to avoid this, there could be huge penalties for drugging people? I'm probably being naive about this,
but it might work...

> I disagree with the idea that there won't be more people trying drugs. I
> suspect that at least initially there would be an increase in the number of
> people trying drugs, simply because they could do so without any fear of
> punishment. Unfortunately, if the highly addictive drugs are still being
> sold then there would be a possibility that those people would remain
> addicted. I do however agree that the problem is how to handle it and I
> think this is why the Govt's haven't come out and legalised drugs,
> particularly the softer ones like maruana.

These problems would definitely exist, but maybe they'd go away over time? Maybe really dangerous drugs like
PCP and heroin could remain illegal, and things like pot could be legalized.

> I've heard of a few smart drugs, and I believe that a couple of the current
> addictive designer drugs actually started out being quite benign. It's only
> after the chemists tweak them to make them more addictive that they become a
> problem. Surely, it couldn't be that hard to create a batch of "good" drugs.
> Let's start with the recipe for chocolate and work from there... ;)

I doubt the government would ever do this; there'd be overwhelming public pressure not to.

--
Jordan Ruud (jruudat...@sprintmail.com)
http:/i.am/jruud

"I imagine that my virtual absence of humanity
fills her with mind-numbing horror."
- "American Psycho"

Bodezilla

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
If you start a new string with this particular issue you will get some
response (other then this one) from me.

This string has just gotten too long and confusing with the two issues we
are discussing. It's getting all bogged up. Plus, I think you are bringing
up a totally separate issue!

Be seeing you,

Amanda

"Hell is other people."
--Jean-Paul Sartre

HUBERRULES <huber...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bodezilla

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
How easy is it for an American citizen gain citizenship in the Netherlands?  I am a computer programmer while is in a Ph.D. program for Classics - this may or may not be in my favor.  I don't have millions, that's the easy way to get anywhere.

Any info?

Amanda Cronk

skr...@ozemail.com.au> decided that the Usenet community would

> benefit from this remarkable comment:
>
> <snip hugely>
> >> I know this won't happen. It's just that I wish it would.
> >
> >Some day it will, maybe...
> >
> >And then we can work on legalising porn and uncut horror movies and ...
>
> Can I just jump in here and tell everybody that...
>
> Holland's Cool!
>
> Drug users are rarely punished here, if you're caught with an amount of
> drugs which could be considered as being for personal use, in principle
> you just lose the drugs, nothing more.
>
> Use of cannabis is legal anyway but as a guide for other drugs, a
> personal use quantity of cocaine is 2 grammes or less (or was last time
> I checked).
>
> Oh, and porn and uncut horror is already legal. :o)
>
> Mark Wright
> -
ma...@giallo.demon.nl

Bodezilla

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
I apologize for my typos in the preceding post.  I'm so embarrassed....

Amanda

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
> As for people being drugged - there will be no change of the situation if
> the drugs become legal. For the pressure situation - I think we have that
> already, unfortunately. Maybe it is even worse because it is illegal: to
be
> "part of the gang" you have to do something illegal, because it's chic.
Like
> underage drinking, which is illegal too. Nothing will change IMO.

Hard to say. You could quite possibly be right, I just disagree :)

> That's possible - it's the money that counts. Undermine the black market
by
> legalizing the stuff, controlling the selling, you solve that problem.

Which means unfortunately that the manufacture of drugs is still illegal.
But it'd be a step in the right direction.

> People are trying drugs today, without a fear of punishment. Drugs are
easy
> to get, and usually you don't get caught by just trying them.

That's not entirely true. Yes there are people doing drugs without any fear
of punishment but at the same time I know people who won't try drugs because
of the fear of punishment, or the fear of f*cking up and getting sick or
worse (I fall in the latter group). If I knew there was no punishment and
that the drugs had been Government "certified" as OK then I would probably
try some of the different types. Which could be a bad thing (it may also
just result in a bit of fun...)

> There will always be people who are and stay addicted. We have to get used
> to that idea, there is little we can do against it. There are people who
> DECIDE to stay addicted. It's their choice. We only can offer a
> rehabilitation program, but shall we punish them for their decision? IMO
all
> we can do is to make sure nobody has to stay addicted against his/her own
> will.

We're already moving away from punishing addicts here in OZ. However, there
are still fairly stringent rules about traffickers and manufacturers.

> Simply saying "do what you want" is not enough IMO. There is a lot more
work
> to do. Social programs, and general information about drugs are necessary
> also - true information about the negative and positive sideeffects of
> drugs, not propaganda. Scientific facts.

Indeed. That is why I feel the Govt should continue with the slow and steady
approach they are currently following. I'd like to see most (if not all)
drugs legalised, but I think a large portion of the general population would
self-destruct if it happened to quickly.

> Of course not. Only people being arrested for consuming drugs should be
left
> out of jail, maybe people who were dealing in small amounts because they
are
> addicted themselves. The big dealers are criminals who never cared for
human
> life, just for profit. Let them rot.

Good plan.

> Chocolate? Mmmhh... maybe I would try that one... :)

Most people would :)

> The war against drugs turned out to be a war against people - against the
> consumers. Fight against the big dealers, but not against the consumers.
> Offer them better possibilities, offer them help if they want to stop
taking
> drugs, but do not punish them for consuming. Give addicted people the
chance
> to live a tolerable life. Take away the reason for the black market to
> exist. Therefore legalize consuming.

Exactly.

> I know this won't happen. It's just that I wish it would.
>

> Matt Kramer

Some day it will, maybe...

And then we can work on legalising porn and uncut horror movies and ...

Ken aka Skrybe

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
Jordan Ruud <jruudat...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

> Maybe to avoid this, there could be huge penalties for drugging people?
I'm probably being naive about this,
> but it might work...

There are already some pretty nasty penalties for doing it. But people still
do.

> These problems would definitely exist, but maybe they'd go away over time?
Maybe really dangerous drugs like
> PCP and heroin could remain illegal, and things like pot could be
legalized.

I think over time all drugs could be legalised. Just start with the least
harmful ones first.

> > I've heard of a few smart drugs, and I believe that a couple of the
current
> > addictive designer drugs actually started out being quite benign. It's
only
> > after the chemists tweak them to make them more addictive that they
become a
> > problem. Surely, it couldn't be that hard to create a batch of "good"
drugs.
> > Let's start with the recipe for chocolate and work from there... ;)
>

> I doubt the government would ever do this; there'd be overwhelming public
pressure not to.

I suspect the opposite actually. Give the public something other than
nicotine or alcohol to make them feel good and I think they'd lap it up.

Ken aka Skrybe

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
> It means that there would be legal and illegal manufacturing of drugs for
> short time. As the legal manufactured drugs would be pure and much
cheaper,
> the illegal ones would disappear quickly. Also the legal ones could be
> controlled better, so no one underage would get some - giving drugs to
kids
> must be a major crime, of course.

I guess so. It'd still happen but in a way similar to alcohol and cigarettes
today.

> Hmmm... strange. All people I know don't give a damn to what the law
allows
> if it comes to drugs. Usually the people who refuse to take certain drugs
do
> that because they don't want to ruin themselves. They are afraid of the
> drugs, not afraid of punishment.

Different groups of people, different mindsets I suppose. It doesn't help
that a lot of my friends would not only be up on criminal charges but they'd
also automatically lose their jobs. When you're earning $40k a year that's a
bit more of an incentive than back when we were younger and working for a
supermarket earning $5k a year.

> > And then we can work on legalising porn and uncut horror movies and ...
>

> Yep. Especially here in Germany, where censorship is as bad as it can
be...
> You still have that problem in OZ too? Do you have a list of banned movies
> or so?
>
> Matt Kramer

The state I live in (Queensland) is one of the worst. Each state has it's
own laws on top of the federal ones. So although Porn for example is legal
in Australia in Queensland it isn't. You can own it but you can't sell it -
you can drive an hour to New South Wales and buy it there then drive home
again, but that's not the point. The same situation is true with horror
movies, Bad Taste was banned in Queensland for awhile but could be bought
freely in New South Wales.

Some movies are still banned (eg: I Spit On Your Grave and Texas Chainsaw
Massacre 2) but in some cases they were banned years ago under a stricter
regeime and no one has tried resubmitting them recently. ISOYG was banned
recently but TCM2 could well pass now. I agree with our Film Classification
boards manifesto (Classification not Censorship), unfortunately they haven't
really implemented it.

Ken aka Skrybe

Dr Walpurgis

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
Mark Wright wrote:

> Holland's Cool!
> Drug users are rarely punished here, if you're caught with an amount of
> drugs which could be considered as being for personal use, in principle
> you just lose the drugs, nothing more.
> Use of cannabis is legal anyway but as a guide for other drugs, a
> personal use quantity of cocaine is 2 grammes or less (or was last time
> I checked).
> Oh, and porn and uncut horror is already legal.

Such a grown up country, I always think.

Unfortunately, if I were to consider emigrating, it wouldn't
be to a country whose climate is even worse than my own.

--
"Oh, the times we have to live in . . . TAXI!!!"
Lucio Fulci - QUELLA VILLA ACCANTO AL CIMITERO

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
> But it doesn't usually happen that someone gets caught at the first time.
> Very few people are charged for just trying. And I had to learn that the
> income has not much to do with drugs - I know people with high income
doing
> drugs, especially cocaine...
>
> I just think richer people tend to use different drugs than poor people
do.

Like I said, different people different mindsets. That's how people I know
tend to think. Also, from what I understand Cocaine isn't as popular here as
weed and the designer chemicals like ecstasy.

> It depends if you are checked at the border. For example I can drive to
the
> Netherlands (great country!) and buy all movies that are banned in
Germany,
> but if I'm busted at the German border I'm in serious trouble...

Damn! That is bad. At least I can legally own a lot of these movies, I just
can't get them where I live. I think the worst that happens if you are
caught trying to import them from overseas is the worst of them (ie: I
Spit..) are confiscated, if it's something like "Bad Taste" which is banned
in QLD (or was) then it'll pass ok.

> I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE and TCM 2 are banned in Germany as well - and in
Great
> Britain. It's interesting to see that it's always the same titles that
> attract the censors... :(

Well I guess the subject matter makes them prime targets. Most censors seem
to aim for sex & violence together - primarily where they think it is
exploitative. That said, I don't see why the gratuitous sex and violence in
say, "Basic Instinct" should be better received than "I spit..." IMO, the
biggest decider there would have to be the fact it's a man getting attacked.
Double standards suck (to be simplistic).

> Any Fulci movies banned in OZ?

Yeah most of them unfortunately. House by the Cemetary is OK, but to the
best of my knowledge New York Ripper, The Beyond and Zombie are banned. Any
of his ultra gore flicks are very hard to get. So if they're not banned in
Oz generally they're probably banned in QLD.

Ken akaa Skrybe

Henrik Larsen

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
Ken aka Skrybe skrev i meddelelsen ...

>Matt Kramer <Matt....@iname.com> wrote in message

>>[...] Any Fulci movies banned in OZ?

>Yeah most of them unfortunately. House by the Cemetary is OK, but to
>the best of my knowledge New York Ripper, The Beyond and Zombie
>are banned. Any of his ultra gore flicks are very hard to get. So if
>they're not banned in Oz generally they're probably banned in QLD.

I know of the following Fulci movies available on video in OZ:
"House by the Cemetery" (cut)
"City of the Living Dead" ("The Gates of Hell") (cut)
"Possessed" ("Manhattan Baby") (UNCUT)
"The Beyond" (cut)
- possibly his "White Fang" movies are available as well

-Henrik

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
> Yep. As for BASIC INSTINCT - which was cut in the US - it was released
uncut
> with a 16 rating here, in cinemas and on video !

It was an 18 rating here but it was to the best of my knowledge uncut.

> Another similarity here. HOUSE BY THE CEMETARY is okay too (a little cut),
> but NYR and THE BEYOND are banned, so is GATES OF HELL and ZOMBIE, which
was
> banned on Japanese (!) laserdisc. Strangely the German laserdisc of ZOMBIE
> is not banned although it is uncut, but maybe they still haven't
discovered
> that yet...

Cool. At least there is one small glimmer of hope. I'm just looking forward
to a few months time. Apparently, the Govt here are deregulating the DVD
industry so it will be legal for shops to import DVDs from other countries
(at present it's a hefty fine). There are a couple shops I know of even here
in ultra-straight Brisbane that will quite happily import all manner of
video (DVD) nasties as long as they won't be fined.

Ken aka Skrybe

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/19/00
> I hope for you that they will legalize it. Importing DVD's still is legal
> here, as long as the movie is not banned. Also it is still legal to buy a
> region-free DVD player, but they're already starting to change the laws.
So
> since January it is illegal to sell region-free DVD ROM players for
> computers ! (That's why most people now are "upgrading" their new DVD ROMS
> with an older bios version...)
>
> Matt Kramer

Yeah well, importing them personally is still legal. But it's illegal for a
retailer to import them and then sell them. That's what I'm waiting on
because then it'll be cheaper to buy them (since they can absorb the postage
and shipping by buying in bulk).

I bought a lovely 8 speed PC DVD player not long ago. One of the last
software region controlled models. The salesman wondered why I knocked back
the 10 speed he was trying to sell me :)

I'm tempted to get in now and buy a stand-alone unit before the last couple
of them go region locked. But I think I'll hold off a little longer.

Ken aka Skrybe

Ken aka Skrybe

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
> I'm already thinking about buying a second stand-alone unit for the same
> reason. You never know how long these machines may work, and what should I
> do with all of my region 1 discs...
>
> Matt Kramer

I guess if worse comes to worst you can always buy a Region 1 DVD player. It
sounds expensive now, but in the future players should drop in price the
same way CD players did.

Ken aka Skrybe

warrensco...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2015, 7:12:10 PM12/27/15
Amber Rose Avey was murdered by John Phillip Moncrief. She was only 6 1/2.
She was my 1st cousin once removed