HVC (UK cable)

Dr Walpurgis

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Whither the barely-legal HVC?

I just got a letter from Telewest saying that the HVC element of the
HVC/The Adult Channel package is ceasing transmission from 1 May 1999,
and that the channel will now be known simply as The Adult Channel,
broadcasting from midnight to 4am nightly.

I for one am gutted.

I mean, where else on UK TV are you likely to see such joys as
ZOMBIETHON, DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT, HOLLYWOOD CHAINSAW HOOKERS and
FOREST OF FEAR?

It gripes my ass, let me tell you. »:-[

_______________________________________
"Where's my website, alt.horror?"
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/3390

Shemp

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Dr Walpurgis wrote:

> Whither the barely-legal HVC?
>
> I just got a letter from Telewest saying that the HVC element of the
> HVC/The Adult Channel package is ceasing transmission from 1 May 1999,
> and that the channel will now be known simply as The Adult Channel,
> broadcasting from midnight to 4am nightly.
>
> I for one am gutted.
>
> I mean, where else on UK TV are you likely to see such joys as
> ZOMBIETHON, DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT, HOLLYWOOD CHAINSAW HOOKERS and
> FOREST OF FEAR?
>
> It gripes my ass, let me tell you. »:-[

Shemp say:
You should definitely sue.

Gareth Young

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

Dr Walpurgis wrote in message <3709C74D...@geocities.com>...

as somebody who could never get that channel

HA HA!

sorry,
I'm just the selfish kind!

G.Young video sales.
Want to buy ex rental horror and martial arts films for only £5?
live in uk or europe?
email me for a list!