מעכשיו פוסטים חדשים מ-Usenet לא יופיעו ואי אפשר להירשם לתוכן מ-Usenet בקבוצות Google. התוכן שכבר פורסם עדיין יופיע.

Recipe Time!:)

3 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 7:23:4726.4.2001
עד
Well, folks, it's time for the forst step in the life of any cookbook ...
no, not getting Dow DeLuise to sign it.;) No, the first step is recipe
collection. So feel free to e-mail me more recipes, up to five per were, at
wand...@ticnet.com ... I'll be holding onto my five until I'm sure they
don't duplicate any of yours.:)

For a look at the cookbook options, take a look at:

http://morriscookbooks.com/

That's the nice thing about full financing ... options.;) Personally, I
lean toward the padded three-ring binder, with printed liners, in format R3,
with tabbed dividers ... custom artwork, naturally (I've already begun
narrowing the choices for artist), since it doesn't add anything to the
final purchase price (not unless you print it somewhere besides the front
cover and dividers, that is;).

Opinions?

Yours wolfishly,

The book-planning,

Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
Where am I going?I don't quite know.
What does it matter where people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 11:48:5626.4.2001
עד
Hey stupid, no one is participating in your pyramid scheme.
If you saw the number of emails I'm getting laughing at your stupidity,
you'd soon go away.

Please try this scam on ALF, they believe anything that comes along.

The problem with this whole thing is, you've not drawn up any contracts
outlining the payment structure of commissions per were/per recipe donated.
Also, you seem to have left out the fact that anyone who participates is
contracted to purchase a minimum of 200 cookbooks at a minimum price of
$5.20 a book, that's over $1000 just to get started in this operation.

Even if you found enough stupid people to do this and raise the $1000 to buy
the books for yourselves, who would be left to buy them for profit?

And exactly what is your intention for these profits?
Who is your treasurer, where can we see the transaction records?
Who bonded you?

Please go away now.

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

Claw...@best.com

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 14:32:4126.4.2001
עד
Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:
> Hey stupid, no one is participating in your pyramid scheme.
> If you saw the number of emails I'm getting laughing at your stupidity,
> you'd soon go away.
Safari doesn't count

> Please go away now.
You first

Princess Safari

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 16:39:4026.4.2001
עד
>===== Original Message From Claw...@best.com =====

>Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:
>> Hey stupid, no one is participating in your pyramid scheme.
>> If you saw the number of emails I'm getting laughing at your stupidity,
>> you'd soon go away.
>Safari doesn't count

I wasn't laughing. Frankly, I laughed hard enough at all those duped by
wanderers failing heart's dream scheme.

BTW thanks for the setup :)

>> Please go away now.
>You first

Oh no, clawfang is gunna getcha kamatu. With witty comebacks like that he is
sure to destroy you. He obviously was trained by the great zenwolf in how to
flame yourself into usenet infamy.

Shouldn't you thank him for posting this around wonderer's killfile?

Princess Safari
Member of the AHWW royal family

Moderated groups are for sheep who need to be told what to say.

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 15:55:1726.4.2001
עד
Nice to see Bender is still so easy to troll.
Faggots remind me alot of trout, fascinated by bright, shiny objects...

And thanks for morphing your nick and taking me around a few killfiles.

<Claw...@best.com> wrote in message

claw...@best.com

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 16:54:4826.4.2001
עד
Princess Safari <princes...@mailandnews.com> wrote:
>>===== Original Message From Claw...@best.com =====
>>Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:
>>> Hey stupid, no one is participating in your pyramid scheme.
>>> If you saw the number of emails I'm getting laughing at your stupidity,
>>> you'd soon go away.
>>Safari doesn't count
>
> I wasn't laughing. Frankly, I laughed hard enough at all those duped by
> wanderers failing heart's dream scheme.
>
> BTW thanks for the setup :)
>>
>>> Please go away now.
>>You first
>
> Oh no, clawfang is gunna getcha kamatu. With witty comebacks like that he is
> sure to destroy you. He obviously was trained by the great zenwolf in how to
> flame yourself into usenet infamy.
>
> Shouldn't you thank him for posting this around wonderer's killfile?

What's this? Saffi is so easily trolled? How ironic... :)

Bender

Jak Crow

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 17:08:4726.4.2001
עד
Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:
> Nice to see Bender is still so easy to troll.
> Faggots remind me alot of trout, fascinated by bright, shiny objects...

Is that going to be another "kamster dating tip"? Weren't the previous
nightmares you inflicted upon the world enough? The images of you and
snarf together were scarring.

> And thanks for morphing your nick and taking me around a few killfiles.

Oh, am I supposed to care about that? Oh well, I'll have things back to
normal tomorrow. Shame...

Claw...@best.com

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 17:10:0526.4.2001
עד
Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:
> Nice to see Bender is still so easy to troll.
> Faggots remind me alot of trout, fascinated by bright, shiny objects...

Is that going to be another "kamster dating tip"? Weren't the previous

nightmares you inflicted upon the world enough? The images of you and
snarf together were scarring.

> And thanks for morphing your nick and taking me around a few killfiles.

Oh, am I supposed to care about that? Oh well, I'll have things back to
normal tomorrow. Shame...

Princess Safari

לא נקראה,
26 באפר׳ 2001, 17:21:3226.4.2001
עד
>===== Original Message From "Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> =====

>Nice to see Bender is still so easy to troll.
>Faggots remind me alot of trout, fascinated by bright, shiny objects...

I wonder if zen will share any of his new friends with him :)

>And thanks for morphing your nick and taking me around a few killfiles.

I am glad they do it for free, could you imagine what they royal treasury
would look like if we had to pay the villiage idiots :)

><Claw...@best.com> wrote in message

>> Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:
>> > Hey stupid, no one is participating in your pyramid scheme.
>> > If you saw the number of emails I'm getting laughing at your stupidity,
>> > you'd soon go away.
>> Safari doesn't count
>>

>> > Please go away now.
>> You first

Princess Safari

Darline & Bill Schultz

לא נקראה,
27 באפר׳ 2001, 22:26:2327.4.2001
עד

Kamatu wrote:

> Hey stupid, no one is participating in your pyramid scheme.
> If you saw the number of emails I'm getting laughing at your stupidity,
> you'd soon go away.
>
> Please try this scam on ALF, they believe anything that comes along.

Hi Jim :o) Hows tha ' ol yamadog you mutated into a suicide shifter working?
Oh,btw, if the anal-retentives at ALF believed _everything_ that came their way,
then _you'd_ be king of ALF too :o) Disect that logic to find the hidden
"dis"..he heh ehe heh ehe heh..

> The problem with this whole thing is, you've not drawn up any contracts
> outlining the payment structure of commissions per were/per recipe donated.
> Also, you seem to have left out the fact that anyone who participates is
> contracted to purchase a minimum of 200 cookbooks at a minimum price of
> $5.20 a book, that's over $1000 just to get started in this operation.
>
> Even if you found enough stupid people to do this and raise the $1000 to buy
> the books for yourselves, who would be left to buy them for profit?

Ever strolled thru one of teh large chain stores?

> And exactly what is your intention for these profits?
> Who is your treasurer, where can we see the transaction records?
> Who bonded you?

We trust Wanderer Implicitly :o) *paw wavies*

> Please go away now.

Make us NYEAH :P
ZW

Darline & Bill Schultz

לא נקראה,
27 באפר׳ 2001, 22:36:2527.4.2001
עד

Princess Safari wrote:

> >===== Original Message From "Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> =====
> >Nice to see Bender is still so easy to troll.
> >Faggots remind me alot of trout, fascinated by bright, shiny objects...
>
> I wonder if zen will share any of his new friends with him :)

Yes ,of course, I'll scan them and send them off right away *rolls eyes* What
Are You On About Now???? Snarf, your not even funny...your just so....not funny.

> >And thanks for morphing your nick and taking me around a few killfiles.
>
> I am glad they do it for free, could you imagine what they royal treasury
> would look like if we had to pay the villiage idiots :)

Empty...like all your other assets...oops I meant your heads, my bad :o(
ZW

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
28 באפר׳ 2001, 8:21:2328.4.2001
עד
ZW wrote in message <3AEA2A4F...@cyberport.net>...

(snip)

>We trust Wanderer Implicitly :o) *paw wavies*

<blush> You're very kind <paw wavies back>. Of course, thanks to Safari,
you all know where I live anyway ... :>

To be fair, though he got almost every point wrong, He of Loud Voice and
Tiny Mind did hit a few questions worth answering:

1. How much is this going to cost?

1A. Thankfully, nothing. No, I'm not kidding. Morris Press prints these
cookbooks on spec for organizations (which, despite our disorganized ways,
we are one), then take their money from the cookbook sales. It's all right
there in black and white in their free book, as well as on their website:

http://www.morriscookbooks.com

2. Okay, so who's going to buy these things?

2A. Well, my mother wants one ... okay, okay, even though it was true, that
was a cheesy answer.:) Morris Press assumes that some will be bought by the
contributors, though they make no requirement in that direction ... whether
you buy one or don't is up to you.

2B. In addition to assumed sales, Morris Press also contributes free web
sales for all their cookbook customers for 90 days, located on their own
server. (All orders will be directed to us, though, along with the
payments.) There are also provisions for advance sales.

3. What kind of profits can we expect, assuming all goes well?

3A. That all depends on how many books we sell.

3B. Also, if nobody has any objections, we can sell advertising space in
the book for additional profit.

4. Okay, let's say we get some profits. What do we do with them?

4A. We, as a group, will decide that when we actually have profits. Once
we've sold enough to pay printing and shipping, we then subtract any cut I
may need to give our artist. With that done, the remainder is ours ... the
assets of alt.horror.werewolves.

4B. It depends on what we decide as a group. I'd figure Heart's Dream is a
likely choice, depending on how much we actually profit on this deal. Who
knows how far we can go until we try?

To take a look at the cookbooks produced by Morris Press, just go to the
above website ... or, alternatively:

http://www.cookbooks4sale.com

In any event, we can't move on this until we have at least 75 recipe
contributors ... at the moment, we have ... let me see ... ten. Not bad for
the first day of collection, of course, but we need more recipes.:)

So dig out your favorite food formulae, folks, and let's get this show on
the road.:)

Yours wolfishly,

The cookbook-buying,

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
28 באפר׳ 2001, 12:19:0128.4.2001
עד

> ZW wrote in message <3AEA2A4F...@cyberport.net>...
>
> (snip)
>
> >We trust Wanderer Implicitly :o) *paw wavies*
> >

> <blush> You're very kind <paw wavies back>. Of course, thanks to Safari,
> you all know where I live anyway ... :>
>
> To be fair, though he got almost every point wrong, He of Loud Voice and
> Tiny Mind did hit a few questions worth answering:
>
> 1. How much is this going to cost?
>
> 1A. Thankfully, nothing.

You are fucking stupid.

> No, I'm not kidding.

No, you're not kidding, you are lying.

> Morris Press prints these
> cookbooks on spec for organizations (which, despite our disorganized ways,
> we are one),

No, this is a Usenet text based Newsgroup, not an organization.
We are not chartered as a non-profit, never have been, never will be, there
is no board of directors, nothing.

THIS IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE WORKING CAPITAL OR
QUALIFY AS AN ORGANIZATION UNDER ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

> then take their money from the cookbook sales.

Again, you are fucking stupid.
They have a minimum order of 200 cookbooks, which you order from the onset.
The cookbooks can cost as little as $2 per, up to $10 per, depending upon
printing options, shipping options, etc.

The option you say you like costs $5.30 per book for the minimum order of
200.

They don't sell them for you, they charge you up front for the minimum
order, and you sell them.

Stop trying to scam everyone.

> It's all right
> there in black and white in their free book, as well as on their website:
>
> http://www.morriscookbooks.com

It doesn't say anywhere on that website that they are gonna market the books
for you.

> 2. Okay, so who's going to buy these things?
>
> 2A. Well, my mother wants one ... okay, okay, even though it was true,
that
> was a cheesy answer.:) Morris Press assumes that some will be bought by
the
> contributors, though they make no requirement in that direction ...
whether
> you buy one or don't is up to you.

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!

They require a minimum of 200 books purchased on an order.

> 2B. In addition to assumed sales, Morris Press also contributes free web
> sales for all their cookbook customers for 90 days, located on their own
> server. (All orders will be directed to us, though, along with the
> payments.) There are also provisions for advance sales.
>
> 3. What kind of profits can we expect, assuming all goes well?
>
> 3A. That all depends on how many books we sell.
>
> 3B. Also, if nobody has any objections, we can sell advertising space in
> the book for additional profit.
>
> 4. Okay, let's say we get some profits. What do we do with them?
>
> 4A. We, as a group, will decide that when we actually have profits. Once
> we've sold enough to pay printing and shipping, we then subtract any cut I
> may need to give our artist. With that done, the remainder is ours ...
the
> assets of alt.horror.werewolves.

YOU ARE ABOUT AS SHARP AS WATER, AHWW has no assets.

This is a fucking newsgroup, not an organization, no working capital, no
debts, nothing.

GO THE FUCK AWAY.

> 4B. It depends on what we decide as a group. I'd figure Heart's Dream is
> likely choice, depending on how much we actually profit on this deal. Who
> knows how far we can go until we try?

Oh for God's sake, this scam is designed to fund your pathetic Heart's Dream
Project?

Fuck you, it failed miserably, you goddamn losers couldn't procure a quarter
acre of land in 7 years, please take this scam someplace else.

> To take a look at the cookbooks produced by Morris Press, just go to the
> above website ... or, alternatively:
>
> http://www.cookbooks4sale.com
>
> In any event, we can't move on this until we have at least 75 recipe
> contributors ... at the moment, we have ... let me see ... ten. Not bad
for
> the first day of collection, of course, but we need more recipes.:)
>
> So dig out your favorite food formulae, folks, and let's get this show on
> the road.:)

YOU HAVE TO BUY 200 BOOKS MINIMUM FROM THIS COMPANY @ $5.30/BOOK.
THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE.

THIS NEWSGROUP NEEDS NO WORKING CAPITAL.

WANDERER IS TRYING TO SHOW SOME FUNDING FOR HEART'S DREAM.

GET FUCKING LOST WANDERER AND TAKE THIS FUCKING SCAM WITH YOU.

Darline & Bill Schultz

לא נקראה,
28 באפר׳ 2001, 18:33:3328.4.2001
עד

Kamatu wrote:

> "Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> > ZW wrote in message <3AEA2A4F...@cyberport.net>...
> >
> > (snip)
> >
> > >We trust Wanderer Implicitly :o) *paw wavies*
> > >

> > <blush> You're very kind <paw wavies back>. Of course, thanks to Safari,
> > you all know where I live anyway ... :>
> >
> > To be fair, though he got almost every point wrong, He of Loud Voice and
> > Tiny Mind did hit a few questions worth answering:
> >
> > 1. How much is this going to cost?
> >
> > 1A. Thankfully, nothing.
>
> You are fucking stupid.

There you go with the swearing again...remember what ol' Doc tole ya about yer
blood pressure, Jim.

> > No, I'm not kidding.
>
> No, you're not kidding, you are lying.

I remember yore daddy used ta beat you real good when he caught ya lying dint he

Jimmy...

> > Morris Press prints these
> > cookbooks on spec for organizations (which, despite our disorganized ways,
> > we are one),
>
> No, this is a Usenet text based Newsgroup, not an organization.
> We are not chartered as a non-profit, never have been, never will be, there
> is no board of directors, nothing.

Hmmmm, then how can you say that there is a Royal Family? Hmmm.Are you lying as
well?

> THIS IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE WORKING CAPITAL OR
> QUALIFY AS AN ORGANIZATION UNDER ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

Shouting is not necessary cuz...I think we're a big happy (dysfunctional) family
:o) I luv you guys...

> > then take their money from the cookbook sales.
>
> Again, you are fucking stupid.
> They have a minimum order of 200 cookbooks, which you order from the onset.
> The cookbooks can cost as little as $2 per, up to $10 per, depending upon
> printing options, shipping options, etc.
>
> The option you say you like costs $5.30 per book for the minimum order of
> 200.
>
> They don't sell them for you, they charge you up front for the minimum
> order, and you sell them.
>
> Stop trying to scam everyone.

He's trying to make us wolfies more popular with the general public.We need all
the good press we can get ya know...

> > It's all right
> > there in black and white in their free book, as well as on their website:
> >
> > http://www.morriscookbooks.com
> >

> It doesn't say anywhere on that website that they are gonna market the books
> for you.

I nominate you :o)

> > 2. Okay, so who's going to buy these things?
> >
> > 2A. Well, my mother wants one ... okay, okay, even though it was true,
> that
> > was a cheesy answer.:) Morris Press assumes that some will be bought by
> the
> > contributors, though they make no requirement in that direction ...
> whether
> > you buy one or don't is up to you.
> >

> YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!
>
> They require a minimum of 200 books purchased on an order.

Ok, so Wanderer will get stuck with his first books printed by a "vanity"
press...his problem, not yers.Maybe in 10 years they'll be collectors items. Do
it Wanderer! Go for it!

> > 2B. In addition to assumed sales, Morris Press also contributes free web
> > sales for all their cookbook customers for 90 days, located on their own
> > server. (All orders will be directed to us, though, along with the
> > payments.) There are also provisions for advance sales.
> >
> > 3. What kind of profits can we expect, assuming all goes well?
> >
> > 3A. That all depends on how many books we sell.
> >
> > 3B. Also, if nobody has any objections, we can sell advertising space in
> > the book for additional profit.
> >
> > 4. Okay, let's say we get some profits. What do we do with them?
> >
> > 4A. We, as a group, will decide that when we actually have profits. Once
> > we've sold enough to pay printing and shipping, we then subtract any cut I
> > may need to give our artist. With that done, the remainder is ours ...
> the
> > assets of alt.horror.werewolves.
> >

> YOU ARE ABOUT AS SHARP AS WATER, AHWW has no assets.

Hmmm, the more important question is ;whats Wanderer planning to do with the
money? I'm the anarchy type myself...we don't need no steenking badges...

> This is a fucking newsgroup, not an organization, no working capital, no
> debts, nothing.
>
> GO THE FUCK AWAY.

NYEAH :oP

> > 4B. It depends on what we decide as a group. I'd figure Heart's Dream is
> > likely choice, depending on how much we actually profit on this deal. Who
> > knows how far we can go until we try?
> >

> Oh for God's sake, this scam is designed to fund your pathetic Heart's Dream
> Project?

WAnderer needs surgery?

> Fuck you, it failed miserably, you goddamn losers couldn't procure a quarter
> acre of land in 7 years, please take this scam someplace else.

Hey! Just got thru talkin to the guy who runs the Auto parts store here...land
in Richey Mt is so cheap! He bought a house there for1400$...no shit.He uses it
for a hunting cabin.THeres where you communal type weres can set up a
compound.We can have guard towers, barb wire, bunkers...oops sorry I was
thinking of my friends the Freemen :o)

> > To take a look at the cookbooks produced by Morris Press, just go to the
> > above website ... or, alternatively:
> >
> > http://www.cookbooks4sale.com
> >
> > In any event, we can't move on this until we have at least 75 recipe
> > contributors ... at the moment, we have ... let me see ... ten. Not bad
> for
> > the first day of collection, of course, but we need more recipes.:)
> >
> > So dig out your favorite food formulae, folks, and let's get this show on
> > the road.:)

Will there be a vegetarianian sekshin????!!!

> YOU HAVE TO BUY 200 BOOKS MINIMUM FROM THIS COMPANY @ $5.30/BOOK.
> THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE.
>
> THIS NEWSGROUP NEEDS NO WORKING CAPITAL.
>
> WANDERER IS TRYING TO SHOW SOME FUNDING FOR HEART'S DREAM.

Oh be nice Jim...if he needs the surgery, let him do it.

> GET FUCKING LOST WANDERER AND TAKE THIS FUCKING SCAM WITH YOU.

Hmmmmm, Wanderer getting lost...hmmm.
Zw

Darline & Bill Schultz

לא נקראה,
28 באפר׳ 2001, 18:33:3828.4.2001
עד

Wanderer wrote:

> ZW wrote in message <3AEA2A4F...@cyberport.net>...
>
> (snip)
>
> >We trust Wanderer Implicitly :o) *paw wavies*
> >

> <blush> You're very kind <paw wavies back>. Of course, thanks to Safari,
> you all know where I live anyway ... :>

*hugs,slurps* Somewhere in Tejas...in the mesquite bushes.Right next to the
Diamond Shamrock I recon...

> To be fair, though he got almost every point wrong, He of Loud Voice and
> Tiny Mind did hit a few questions worth answering:
>
> 1. How much is this going to cost?
>
> 1A. Thankfully, nothing. No, I'm not kidding. Morris Press prints these
> cookbooks on spec for organizations (which, despite our disorganized ways,
> we are one), then take their money from the cookbook sales. It's all right
> there in black and white in their free book, as well as on their website:

Well thats cool...how did we qualify for org. status though?

> http://www.morriscookbooks.com
>
> 2. Okay, so who's going to buy these things?
>
> 2A. Well, my mother wants one ... okay, okay, even though it was true, that
> was a cheesy answer.:) Morris Press assumes that some will be bought by the
> contributors, though they make no requirement in that direction ... whether
> you buy one or don't is up to you.

Add me tue yuor lits!!11!!!

> 2B. In addition to assumed sales, Morris Press also contributes free web
> sales for all their cookbook customers for 90 days, located on their own
> server. (All orders will be directed to us, though, along with the
> payments.) There are also provisions for advance sales.
>
> 3. What kind of profits can we expect, assuming all goes well?
>
> 3A. That all depends on how many books we sell.
>
> 3B. Also, if nobody has any objections, we can sell advertising space in
> the book for additional profit.
>
> 4. Okay, let's say we get some profits. What do we do with them?
>
> 4A. We, as a group, will decide that when we actually have profits. Once
> we've sold enough to pay printing and shipping, we then subtract any cut I
> may need to give our artist. With that done, the remainder is ours ... the
> assets of alt.horror.werewolves.
>
> 4B. It depends on what we decide as a group. I'd figure Heart's Dream is a
> likely choice, depending on how much we actually profit on this deal. Who
> knows how far we can go until we try?

What is this Hearts Dream yuo spaek of???

> To take a look at the cookbooks produced by Morris Press, just go to the
> above website ... or, alternatively:
>
> http://www.cookbooks4sale.com
>
> In any event, we can't move on this until we have at least 75 recipe
> contributors ... at the moment, we have ... let me see ... ten. Not bad for
> the first day of collection, of course, but we need more recipes.:)
>
> So dig out your favorite food formulae, folks, and let's get this show on
> the road.:)
>
> Yours wolfishly,
>
> The cookbook-buying,

Ok I love you byebye :o)
Zw

Jak Crow

לא נקראה,
28 באפר׳ 2001, 19:14:0828.4.2001
עד
Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:

> You are fucking stupid.

Ah yes, all caps. The crayons of usenet. Hey Zen, what were you
saying about kamsters "issues"? :)

Jak Crow

לא נקראה,
28 באפר׳ 2001, 19:17:0628.4.2001
עד
Darline & Bill Schultz <vict...@cyberport.net> wrote:
>> WANDERER IS TRYING TO SHOW SOME FUNDING FOR HEART'S DREAM.

> Oh be nice Jim...if he needs the surgery, let him do it.

Well, I guess Wanderer is going to get his surgery first. Jimbo is
still collecting nickles and dimes apparently :)

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
29 באפר׳ 2001, 5:06:3029.4.2001
עד

Darline & Bill Schultz wrote in message <3AEB453C...@cyberport.net>...

(snip)

>Ok, so Wanderer will get stuck with his first books printed by a "vanity"
>press...his problem, not yers.Maybe in 10 years they'll be collectors
items. Do
>it Wanderer! Go for it!

<chuckle> Working on it.:) Sirius-ly, though, I'm in no danger of getting
stuck with 200 books. The price guarantee I mentioned means that if we
don't sell enough to pay the printing and shipping costs, Morris Press takes
whatever money has been collected, along with the remaining books. Of
course, I'd have to pay to send them back, but that's my lookout.

(snip)

>Hmmm, the more important question is ;whats Wanderer planning to do with
the
>money? I'm the anarchy type myself...we don't need no steenking badges...

I like you.:> In any event, the money would belong to AHWW ... and I don't
spend other people's money.

>WAnderer needs surgery?

<chuckle> No, no,.:) Heart's Dream is the idea, created before I ever had
an Internet-ready computer, of founding a were-commune, like the one you
describe later in the message. This work-seeking werewolf is in perfect
health just now ... no cavities, even.:)

>Hey! Just got thru talkin to the guy who runs the Auto parts store
here...land
>in Richey Mt is so cheap! He bought a house there for1400$...no shit.He
uses it
>for a hunting cabin.THeres where you communal type weres can set up a
>compound.We can have guard towers, barb wire, bunkers...oops sorry I was
>thinking of my friends the Freemen :o)

You had me worried, there.;> But, yes, that's the basic Heart's Dream idea.

>Will there be a vegetarianian sekshin????!!!

<chuckle> If the recipes I've been receiving are any indication, vegetarian
recipes are going to be filed under "Miscellaneous".:) If you'd like to add
a vegetarian recipe or two, though, feel free to contribute.

>Hmmmmm, Wanderer getting lost...hmmm.

Been there, done that.:> My sense of direction tends to make me earn my
name. Just ask Guardian sometime about the New Orleans trip, when I started
trying to find the steam calliope ... and everyone else tried not to lose
me.:>

Yours with recipes to organize,

The food-loving,

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
29 באפר׳ 2001, 5:34:0029.4.2001
עד
In order, ZW, here are the answers:)

1. How do we qualify as an organization?

Looking at the information packet, there's absolutely nothing that rules us
out on that score. We have a membership, we have a name, and we have a
certain amount of organization. (Okay, a really small amount.;) Since we
don't count as (strictly speaking) a family, and we certainly aren't a
business, "organization" is the only category we fit.:) Thankfully, they
don't require that you be non-profit to get the price guarantee.

2. Add me to the list of cookbook buyers!

Well, we have a ways to go yet. I'm still racking up recipes and
contributors, but we need at least 75 contributors to get the price
guarantee. Every little bit helps, though, so feel free to send in a
recipe.:)

3. What is "Heart's Dream"?

Put simply, "Heart's Dream" is a community of werebeasts, built around our
mutual animality and spiritual nature. It's still in the planning stages,
but you never know ...

Does that help?:)

Yours answering questions,

The wolfish,

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
29 באפר׳ 2001, 10:10:3129.4.2001
עד

> Darline & Bill Schultz wrote in message
<3AEB453C...@cyberport.net>...

> (snip)
>
> >Ok, so Wanderer will get stuck with his first books printed by a "vanity"
> >press...his problem, not yers.Maybe in 10 years they'll be collectors
> items. Do
> >it Wanderer! Go for it!
>
> <chuckle> Working on it.:) Sirius-ly, though, I'm in no danger of
getting
> stuck with 200 books. The price guarantee I mentioned means that if we
> don't sell enough to pay the printing and shipping costs, Morris Press
takes
> whatever money has been collected, along with the remaining books. Of
> course, I'd have to pay to send them back, but that's my lookout.

Post a link to that exact part of their website please.

> (snip)
>
> >Hmmm, the more important question is ;whats Wanderer planning to do with
> the
> >money? I'm the anarchy type myself...we don't need no steenking badges...
>
> I like you.:> In any event, the money would belong to AHWW ... and I
don't
> spend other people's money.

There is no AHWW for the money to belong to you dolt.
Hello! Anyone in there?

What is this imaginary organization you keep going on about?

> >WAnderer needs surgery?
>
> <chuckle> No, no,.:) Heart's Dream is the idea, created before I ever
had
> an Internet-ready computer, of founding a were-commune, like the one you
> describe later in the message. This work-seeking werewolf is in perfect
> health just now ... no cavities, even.:)

> \

Yeah, this unemployed fruitcake is in need of money and has latched on to
this "cookbook" scheme to line his pockets. Heart's Dream is a dead deal.
Let it fucking go man. Heart's Dream was a pipedream, you failed miserably,
now you aren't getting onyone here to fund your little "cookbook" scheme to
try to make it reality.

what a fucking idiot.

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
29 באפר׳ 2001, 10:14:0529.4.2001
עד

> In order, ZW, here are the answers:)
>
> 1. How do we qualify as an organization?
>
> Looking at the information packet, there's absolutely nothing that rules
us
> out on that score. We have a membership, we have a name, and we have a
> certain amount of organization. (Okay, a really small amount.;) Since we
> don't count as (strictly speaking) a family, and we certainly aren't a
> business, "organization" is the only category we fit.:) Thankfully, they
> don't require that you be non-profit to get the price guarantee.

We don't have a membership.
Anyone with access to a Usenet Server can read and post to this newsgroup.

You are an idiot.

> 2. Add me to the list of cookbook buyers!
>
> Well, we have a ways to go yet. I'm still racking up recipes and
> contributors, but we need at least 75 contributors to get the price
> guarantee. Every little bit helps, though, so feel free to send in a
> recipe.:)

And get your checkbook out.
There is a minimum order of 200 cookbooks at $5 each. They don't "take back
what you don't sell" either.

> 3. What is "Heart's Dream"?
>
> Put simply, "Heart's Dream" is a community of werebeasts, built around our
> mutual animality and spiritual nature. It's still in the planning stages,
> but you never know ...

It has been in the "planning stages" for over 5 years.
During that time no one has been able to save enough money to buy a quarter
acre of land.
La-oo-ser.

> Does that help?:)

It helps identify you as pathetic, yes.

Darline & Bill Schultz

לא נקראה,
29 באפר׳ 2001, 17:11:1529.4.2001
עד
Wanderer wrote:

> Darline & Bill Schultz wrote in message <3AEB453C...@cyberport.net>...
> >

> (snip)
>
> >Ok, so Wanderer will get stuck with his first books printed by a "vanity"
> >press...his problem, not yers.Maybe in 10 years they'll be collectors
> items. Do
> >it Wanderer! Go for it!
>
> <chuckle> Working on it.:) Sirius-ly, though, I'm in no danger of getting
> stuck with 200 books. The price guarantee I mentioned means that if we
> don't sell enough to pay the printing and shipping costs, Morris Press takes
> whatever money has been collected, along with the remaining books. Of
> course, I'd have to pay to send them back, but that's my lookout.

Garage sale items: 200 cookbooks ;o)

> (snip)
>
> >Hmmm, the more important question is ;whats Wanderer planning to do with
> the
> >money? I'm the anarchy type myself...we don't need no steenking badges...
>
> I like you.:> In any event, the money would belong to AHWW ... and I don't
> spend other people's money.

There would have to be a treasurer...I'd nominate Kat but he's been such a
standofish dickweed lately......oh wait...he's always like
that...nevermind.Since there is no real org. to ahww...I'd wonder how the funds
would be handled.

> >WAnderer needs surgery?
>
> <chuckle> No, no,.:) Heart's Dream is the idea, created before I ever had
> an Internet-ready computer, of founding a were-commune, like the one you
> describe later in the message. This work-seeking werewolf is in perfect
> health just now ... no cavities, even.:)

Gleem for werewolves...the cheapest land is in the N.Dacota ,nebraska, eastern
Montana regions...but its cold as f**k up here!

> >Hey! Just got thru talkin to the guy who runs the Auto parts store
> here...land
> >in Richey Mt is so cheap! He bought a house there for1400$...no shit.He
> uses it
> >for a hunting cabin.THeres where you communal type weres can set up a
> >compound.We can have guard towers, barb wire, bunkers...oops sorry I was
> >thinking of my friends the Freemen :o)
>
> You had me worried, there.;> But, yes, that's the basic Heart's Dream idea.

Hey this aint Idaho ya know...

> >Will there be a vegetarianian sekshin????!!!
>
> <chuckle> If the recipes I've been receiving are any indication, vegetarian
> recipes are going to be filed under "Miscellaneous".:) If you'd like to add
> a vegetarian recipe or two, though, feel free to contribute.

Kewl...I'll ask muh mom fer help, my recipies tend to involve frozen things &
canned items :o(
ZW

Darline & Bill Schultz

לא נקראה,
29 באפר׳ 2001, 17:15:2029.4.2001
עד
Kamatu wrote:

> "Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> > In order, ZW, here are the answers:)
> >
> > 1. How do we qualify as an organization?
> >
> > Looking at the information packet, there's absolutely nothing that rules
> us
> > out on that score. We have a membership, we have a name, and we have a
> > certain amount of organization. (Okay, a really small amount.;) Since we
> > don't count as (strictly speaking) a family, and we certainly aren't a
> > business, "organization" is the only category we fit.:) Thankfully, they
> > don't require that you be non-profit to get the price guarantee.
> >

> We don't have a membership.
> Anyone with access to a Usenet Server can read and post to this newsgroup.

Oh, so king LA teh first says anywere can post here....hmmmm.

> You are an idiot.

PeeKayBee d00d...

> > 2. Add me to the list of cookbook buyers!
> >
> > Well, we have a ways to go yet. I'm still racking up recipes and
> > contributors, but we need at least 75 contributors to get the price
> > guarantee. Every little bit helps, though, so feel free to send in a
> > recipe.:)
> >

> And get your checkbook out.
> There is a minimum order of 200 cookbooks at $5 each. They don't "take back
> what you don't sell" either.

Heh, ten years from now the'll be collectors items on this forum....

> > 3. What is "Heart's Dream"?
> >
> > Put simply, "Heart's Dream" is a community of werebeasts, built around our
> > mutual animality and spiritual nature. It's still in the planning stages,
> > but you never know ...
> >

> It has been in the "planning stages" for over 5 years.
> During that time no one has been able to save enough money to buy a quarter
> acre of land.
> La-oo-ser.

I could...I'm just not sure I'd want you steenking up my yard :o)

> > Does that help?:)
> >

> It helps identify you as pathetic, yes.

Blah buh la buh la....

ZW

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
30 באפר׳ 2001, 3:56:1230.4.2001
עד
Darline & Bill Schultz wrote in message <3AEC8373...@cyberport.net>...
>Wanderer wrote:

<snip>

>> <chuckle> Working on it.:) Sirius-ly, though, I'm in no danger of
getting
>> stuck with 200 books. The price guarantee I mentioned means that if we
>> don't sell enough to pay the printing and shipping costs, Morris Press
takes
>> whatever money has been collected, along with the remaining books. Of
>> course, I'd have to pay to send them back, but that's my lookout.
>>

>Garage sale items: 200 cookbooks ;o)

I wish.:> They'd sell better than anything did at our last
garage-clearing.:)

>> I like you.:> In any event, the money would belong to AHWW ... and I
don't
>> spend other people's money.
>>

>There would have to be a treasurer...I'd nominate Kat but he's been such a
>standofish dickweed lately......oh wait...he's always like
>that...nevermind.Since there is no real org. to ahww...I'd wonder how the
funds
>would be handled.

<shrug> As far as I'm concerned, I'd store it until we reached a consensus.
Maybe put it in savings in the meantime for interest, if anything. I'd poll
the known membership, check the possibilities, and then apply the money to
the most desired end.

>> <chuckle> No, no,.:) Heart's Dream is the idea, created before I ever
had
>> an Internet-ready computer, of founding a were-commune, like the one you
>> describe later in the message. This work-seeking werewolf is in perfect
>> health just now ... no cavities, even.:)
>
>Gleem for werewolves...the cheapest land is in the N.Dacota ,nebraska,
eastern
>Montana regions...but its cold as f**k up here!

Actually, I'm a Crest cub.;> And yes, it *is* cold ... that's why the land
is cheap, and the heating oil is expensive.:/

>> You had me worried, there.;> But, yes, that's the basic Heart's Dream
idea.

>Hey this aint Idaho ya know...

Hey, after Waco, Texas has no room to talk.:>

>> <chuckle> If the recipes I've been receiving are any indication,
vegetarian
>> recipes are going to be filed under "Miscellaneous".:) If you'd like to
add
>> a vegetarian recipe or two, though, feel free to contribute.
>
>Kewl...I'll ask muh mom fer help, my recipies tend to involve frozen things
&
>canned items :o(
>ZW

Ah, a convenience cook.:) Your mother's recipes would be just perfect for
the cookbook. I look forward to adding you to the list of contributors.:)

Yours wolfishly,

The organized,

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
30 באפר׳ 2001, 6:42:4030.4.2001
עד
Good Lord, shut up already.

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

Zenwolf

לא נקראה,
30 באפר׳ 2001, 17:07:0130.4.2001
עד

Wanderer <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> Darline & Bill Schultz wrote in message
<3AEC8373...@cyberport.net>...
> >Wanderer wrote:
> >

> <snip>
>
> >> <chuckle> Working on it.:) Sirius-ly, though, I'm in no danger of
> getting
> >> stuck with 200 books. The price guarantee I mentioned means that if we
> >> don't sell enough to pay the printing and shipping costs, Morris Press
> takes
> >> whatever money has been collected, along with the remaining books. Of
> >> course, I'd have to pay to send them back, but that's my lookout.
> >>

> >Garage sale items: 200 cookbooks ;o)
>
> I wish.:> They'd sell better than anything did at our last
> garage-clearing.:)

You need a better class of junk :o)

> >> I like you.:> In any event, the money would belong to AHWW ... and I
> don't
> >> spend other people's money.
> >>

> >There would have to be a treasurer...I'd nominate Kat but he's been such
> >standofish dickweed lately......oh wait...he's always like
> >that...nevermind.Since there is no real org. to ahww...I'd wonder how the
> funds
> >would be handled.
>
> <shrug> As far as I'm concerned, I'd store it until we reached a
consensus.
> Maybe put it in savings in the meantime for interest, if anything. I'd
poll
> the known membership, check the possibilities, and then apply the money to
> the most desired end.

Hmmmmmm, well....you know bro' this does sound like a for profit for
Wanderer idea :o) But....if you wanna do it...why the hell not? Jimmys been
selling his CD's of were-country music for a while on this newsfroup...

> >> <chuckle> No, no,.:) Heart's Dream is the idea, created before I ever
> had
> >> an Internet-ready computer, of founding a were-commune, like the one
you
> >> describe later in the message. This work-seeking werewolf is in
perfect
> >> health just now ... no cavities, even.:)
> >
> >Gleem for werewolves...the cheapest land is in the N.Dacota ,nebraska,
> eastern
> >Montana regions...but its cold as f**k up here!
>
> Actually, I'm a Crest cub.;> And yes, it *is* cold ... that's why the
land
> is cheap, and the heating oil is expensive.:/

No jobs...the "highline" is dying slowly, folks are moving away.Sad really.

> >> You had me worried, there.;> But, yes, that's the basic Heart's Dream
> idea.
> >>

> >Hey this aint Idaho ya know...
>
> Hey, after Waco, Texas has no room to talk.:>

*nods* Backwoods militias...

> >> <chuckle> If the recipes I've been receiving are any indication,
> vegetarian
> >> recipes are going to be filed under "Miscellaneous".:) If you'd like
> add
> >> a vegetarian recipe or two, though, feel free to contribute.
> >
> >Kewl...I'll ask muh mom fer help, my recipies tend to involve frozen
things
> &
> >canned items :o(
> >ZW
> >

> Ah, a convenience cook.:) Your mother's recipes would be just perfect for
> the cookbook. I look forward to adding you to the list of contributors.:)

Kay :o)
ZW

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
30 באפר׳ 2001, 17:14:4430.4.2001
עד

"Zenwolf" <spec...@cyberport.net> wrote in message

And never once presented it as "funding this newsgroup" or using the monies
to "benifit some land purchase scheme".

The CDs are there for those that are interested. The profits are mine to
keep.

--
Kamatu
King of AHWW

Princess Safari

לא נקראה,
30 באפר׳ 2001, 20:23:4130.4.2001
עד
>===== Original Message From "Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> =====
>Good Lord, shut up already.

Is it just me or is it a real statement on the love this group has for this
idea that it's biggest contributors are someone who can't cut and paste from
cookbooks on his own, and a guy who would light his head on fire for a
friend.

With these to swifties working on it it is bound to be a huge success. Trust
me, sit down, have some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

>"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
>> Darline & Bill Schultz wrote in message
><3AEC8373...@cyberport.net>...
>> >Wanderer wrote:
>> >

>> <snip>

>> getting
>> takes
>> >>

>> >Garage sale items: 200 cookbooks ;o)
>>
>> I wish.:> They'd sell better than anything did at our last
>> garage-clearing.:)

>> don't
>> >>

>> >There would have to be a treasurer...I'd nominate Kat but he's been such
>> >standofish dickweed lately......oh wait...he's always like
>> >that...nevermind.Since there is no real org. to ahww...I'd wonder how the
>> funds
>> >would be handled.
>>
>> <shrug> As far as I'm concerned, I'd store it until we reached a
>consensus.
>> Maybe put it in savings in the meantime for interest, if anything. I'd
>poll
>> the known membership, check the possibilities, and then apply the money to
>> the most desired end.

>> had
>you
>perfect
>> >
>> >Gleem for werewolves...the cheapest land is in the N.Dacota ,nebraska,
>> eastern
>> >Montana regions...but its cold as f**k up here!
>>
>> Actually, I'm a Crest cub.;> And yes, it *is* cold ... that's why the
>land
>> is cheap, and the heating oil is expensive.:/

>> idea.
>> >>

>> >Hey this aint Idaho ya know...
>>
>> Hey, after Waco, Texas has no room to talk.:>

>> vegetarian
>> add
>> >
>> >Kewl...I'll ask muh mom fer help, my recipies tend to involve frozen
>things
>> &
>> >canned items :o(
>> >ZW
>> >

>> Ah, a convenience cook.:) Your mother's recipes would be just perfect for
>> the cookbook. I look forward to adding you to the list of contributors.:)
>>

>> Yours wolfishly,
>>
>> The organized,
>>
>> Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
>> Where am I going?I don't quite know.
>> What does it matter where people go?
>> Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
>> Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

Princess Safari

Cypherwulf

לא נקראה,
30 באפר׳ 2001, 20:43:4630.4.2001
עד
Wanderer, your best bet would be to self-publish it and sell them via the
net. I'm not sure who mentioned it but it's a good idea to find a store that
will print your books and perhaps even bind them. That way, you make as many
books as you need and you don't have to fear getting screwed. This is a big
project and one you shouldn't stumble blindly into or take shortcuts. These
publishers aren't exactly out for your happiness, they just want to make a
buck.
Anyway, I've found a few recipies that sound good and I'll be happy to
contribute, maybe I'll even draw something for it.
And Kamatu, why do you keep harassing him? If you think it's stupid then
don't participate. He can't force anyone to pay for the books if he gets
screwed by these guys. If this gets messed up, I'm not sending him my money,
I'll just ask that my recipies be removed for fairness.
Now enough of this stupid arguing. :p

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

, ,
,0 0, boo...@starpower.net
0| |0 http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/index.html
|___| "They misunderestemated me."
\ / -George W. Bush
0
'

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
30 באפר׳ 2001, 22:18:3930.4.2001
עד

"Cypherwulf" <boo...@starpower.net> wrote in message

> Wanderer, your best bet would be to self-publish it and sell them via the
> net. I'm not sure who mentioned it but it's a good idea to find a store
that
> will print your books and perhaps even bind them. That way, you make as
many
> books as you need and you don't have to fear getting screwed. This is a
big
> project and one you shouldn't stumble blindly into or take shortcuts.
These
> publishers aren't exactly out for your happiness, they just want to make a
> buck.
> Anyway, I've found a few recipies that sound good and I'll be happy to
> contribute, maybe I'll even draw something for it.
> And Kamatu, why do you keep harassing him?

Because he should be the first in line for "Blow Your Brains Out Night" at
the K-mart Sporting Goods Department.

> If you think it's stupid then
> don't participate.

I not only think it's stupid, I think it's a scam, I think it borders on
being illegal, and I want no one else to fall into his little web of deceit.

I will not be quiet.
If you don't like the posts I make killfile me.

> He can't force anyone to pay for the books if he gets
> screwed by these guys. If this gets messed up, I'm not sending him my
money,

I'm sure he'll take that into account when he decides not to include you.

> I'll just ask that my recipies be removed for fairness.
> Now enough of this stupid arguing. :p

Are you familiar with the phrase, "Eat Shit and Die"?

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
1 במאי 2001, 4:58:011.5.2001
עד
Zenwolf wrote in message <9ckjmd$b1e$1...@news.chatlink.com>...

(snip)

>Hmmmmmm, well....you know bro' this does sound like a for profit for
>Wanderer idea :o) But....if you wanna do it...why the hell not? Jimmys
been
>selling his CD's of were-country music for a while on this newsfroup...

Well, if I *had* been considering it, you'd've just nipped it in the bud.:>

Sirius-ly, though, I just don't have that much larceny in me. Terribly
inconvenient, at times ... but, there you have it.

Yours with recipes to collect,

The wolfish,

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
1 במאי 2001, 4:54:461.5.2001
עד
<snip>

To be honest, Cypher, I didn't start this until after I'd looked into the
company's rep. I may be optimistic, but I'm not stupid.:>

As for artwork, I'm pleased to say we already have an artist working on it.
His online handle is Funny Animal, and his work can be seen on the Yerf
archive. Here's the URL:

http://www.yerf.com/valeramo/index.htm

I know him from a mailing list.:) I hope you don't mind, but since he's the
only outside help we're using on this, I'm offering him 10% of the profits.
He'll be drawing a full-cover wraparound cover, a picture for the
introduction page, and four dividers.

Sorry, Cypher ... to be honest, I couldn't remember who drew on here
anymore.

Yours wolfishly,

The art-contracting,

Cypherwulf

לא נקראה,
1 במאי 2001, 18:55:051.5.2001
עד

> <snip>
>
> To be honest, Cypher, I didn't start this until after I'd looked into the
> company's rep. I may be optimistic, but I'm not stupid.:>

I just don't trust those companies. They convince you that you're going to
get rich quick with their product then rip you off.
I have yet to see the site and I'm not siding one way or the other until I
do.

> As for artwork, I'm pleased to say we already have an artist working on
it.
> His online handle is Funny Animal, and his work can be seen on the Yerf
> archive. Here's the URL:
>
> http://www.yerf.com/valeramo/index.htm
>
> I know him from a mailing list.:) I hope you don't mind, but since he's
the
> only outside help we're using on this, I'm offering him 10% of the
profits.
> He'll be drawing a full-cover wraparound cover, a picture for the
> introduction page, and four dividers.

hehe, he has cute art :)

> Sorry, Cypher ... to be honest, I couldn't remember who drew on here
> anymore.

Hey, that's ok, I'm lazy anyway and prolly wouldn't get anything done :p.

Zenwolf

לא נקראה,
1 במאי 2001, 20:06:521.5.2001
עד

Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote in message
Are you saying that Wanderer was lying to us?

.ZW

Zenwolf

לא נקראה,
1 במאי 2001, 20:09:201.5.2001
עד

Princess Safari <princes...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message

> >===== Original Message From "Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> =====
> >Good Lord, shut up already.
>
> Is it just me or is it a real statement on the love this group has for
this
> idea that it's biggest contributors are someone who can't cut and paste
from
> cookbooks on his own, and a guy who would light his head on fire for a
> friend.

Oh goody snArf is baaaaaaack. WTF are you on about "light his head on fire"?
Post coherent sentences please dear :o)
ZW

> With these to swifties working on it it is bound to be a huge success.
Trust
> me, sit down, have some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

Hey! Hace yuo a recipie for popcorn???

.

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
2 במאי 2001, 3:59:402.5.2001
עד
Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cnese$ik4$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...

>"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
>> <snip>
>>
>> To be honest, Cypher, I didn't start this until after I'd looked into the
>> company's rep. I may be optimistic, but I'm not stupid.:>
>
>I just don't trust those companies. They convince you that you're going to
>get rich quick with their product then rip you off.
>I have yet to see the site and I'm not siding one way or the other until I
>do.

No problem, here's the URL again:

http://www.morriscookbooks.com

The price guarantee is over on the "About our Company" page. They don't
promise you'll get rich ... just that you'll be able to pay them.;)

>> As for artwork, I'm pleased to say we already have an artist working on
>it.
>> His online handle is Funny Animal, and his work can be seen on the Yerf
>> archive. Here's the URL:
>>
>> http://www.yerf.com/valeramo/index.htm
>>
>> I know him from a mailing list.:) I hope you don't mind, but since he's
>the
>> only outside help we're using on this, I'm offering him 10% of the
>profits.
>> He'll be drawing a full-cover wraparound cover, a picture for the
>> introduction page, and four dividers.
>
>hehe, he has cute art :)

<chuckle> I know.:> He's been drawing for some time now, even illustrating
an online interactive story I edit. He tells me he should have the rough
art by May 11, (for proofing) and the finished work by the 21st.

>> Sorry, Cypher ... to be honest, I couldn't remember who drew on here
>> anymore.
>
>Hey, that's ok, I'm lazy anyway and prolly wouldn't get anything done :p.

Riiight.;> C'mon, you'd be a natural! Why not tell us where to go online?
(To see your art, that is.;)

Yours pictorially,

The art-loving,

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
2 במאי 2001, 10:08:592.5.2001
עד

> Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cnese$ik4$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...
> >
> >"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> To be honest, Cypher, I didn't start this until after I'd looked into
the
> >> company's rep. I may be optimistic, but I'm not stupid.:>
> >
> >I just don't trust those companies. They convince you that you're going
> >get rich quick with their product then rip you off.
> >I have yet to see the site and I'm not siding one way or the other until
> >do.
>
> No problem, here's the URL again:
>
> http://www.morriscookbooks.com
>
> The price guarantee is over on the "About our Company" page. They don't
> promise you'll get rich ... just that you'll be able to pay them.;)

You are not a fund raising organization.
They say you can sell the books for enough money to pay for them.

From their website:
"We guarantee to every fundraising organization using our cookbook program
that sales from the cookbooks will be sufficient to pay the printing bill.
Our guarantee only requires that the more cookbooks you order, the more
recipe contributors you have and that you do not sell the books for less
than we suggest. "

They do not say you can just send back what you don't sell and they'll take
the hit.

You is dumb.

Cypherwulf

לא נקראה,
2 במאי 2001, 22:08:392.5.2001
עד

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

I like interactive books, ever read the Choose Your Own Adventure series? :p

> >> Sorry, Cypher ... to be honest, I couldn't remember who drew on here
> >> anymore.
> >
> >Hey, that's ok, I'm lazy anyway and prolly wouldn't get anything done :p.
>
> Riiight.;> C'mon, you'd be a natural! Why not tell us where to go
online?
> (To see your art, that is.;)

my site where I keep my art is in my sig but dont go there yet. I'm moving
it to my own domain and it's getting redone. I hate how it looks now, and I
still have to upload the new drawings I've done since the last art update.
Here are links to a few of my favorites(warning, they are large files)

This one is very large and very sideways, illustrating how lazy I am in
editing my pics for internet use :)
http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/dragoness.jpg
A gryphon and a basilisk
http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/gryph.jpg
a dragon-wolf
http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/howling.jpg
a running dragon
http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/run.jpg

I'll let you know when my site is up :)

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

|___| "Flying's easy. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
\ / -H2G2
0
'

Cypherwulf

לא נקראה,
2 במאי 2001, 22:17:002.5.2001
עד

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cnese$ik4$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...
> >
> >"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> To be honest, Cypher, I didn't start this until after I'd looked into
the
> >> company's rep. I may be optimistic, but I'm not stupid.:>
> >
> >I just don't trust those companies. They convince you that you're going
> >get rich quick with their product then rip you off.
> >I have yet to see the site and I'm not siding one way or the other until
> >do.
>
> No problem, here's the URL again:
>
> http://www.morriscookbooks.com
>
> The price guarantee is over on the "About our Company" page. They don't
> promise you'll get rich ... just that you'll be able to pay them.;)

I know I'm replying twice but, um, you _do_ have to pay for each order and
the minimum order is 200 books. That amounts to about $1000 minimum. I'd
like to know where you got the impression otherwise.
I do not know 200 weres, much less 200 that would be willing to purchase a
cookbook. I will say it again, if you want to go with this recipie thing,
print them yourself.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

|___| "Kids love to touch soft things,
\ / especially my face,
0 and that makes me feel great."
' -Dove Cleansing Cloths commercial

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 4:50:273.5.2001
עד
Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cqf32$hbg$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...

>I know I'm replying twice but, um, you _do_ have to pay for each order and
>the minimum order is 200 books. That amounts to about $1000 minimum. I'd
>like to know where you got the impression otherwise.

I reiterate:

The price guarantee is over on the "About our Company" page. To wit:
Fundraising organizations will have their cookbooks printed for no money up
front, with a guarantee that the books will sell well enough to pay the
printing costs.

Here, I'll cut and paste from the page:

From our expertise in publishing millions of cookbooks, we are certain that
your cookbooks will sell. That's why we do not require any up-front money
from fundraising organizations. We guarantee to every fundraising

organization using our cookbook program that sales from the cookbooks will
be sufficient to pay the printing bill. Our guarantee only requires that the
more cookbooks you order, the more recipe contributors you have and that you
do not sell the books for less than we suggest.

That's on the page at:

http://morriscookbooks.com/CB00/abt/abt.htm

It's down at the bottom, just above their e-mail address. If you'd like to
know more, just e-mail them, or request their information packet (which
specifies that the books will be financed for 90 days, after which either
the bill is paid or the unpurchased books are returned).

>I do not know 200 weres, much less 200 that would be willing to purchase a
>cookbook. I will say it again, if you want to go with this recipie thing,
>print them yourself.

Weres aren't the only ones who cook. Among others, my own mother would like
a copy, now that she's seen a sample of what the company produces.

By the way, what recipes will you be contributing?

Yours wolfishly,

The book-planning,

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 4:52:523.5.2001
עד
Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cqeje$eb3$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...

>I like interactive books, ever read the Choose Your Own Adventure series?
:p

All the time, and all the varieties. Twistaplot, Find-Your-Fate, and all
the others.:)

(snip)

.
>Here are links to a few of my favorites(warning, they are large files)

Hey, you're *good*!:)

Yours appreciatively,

Kamatu

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 6:37:023.5.2001
עד
You have to stop trying to pull your scam in the name of AHWW.

As owner of AHWW.ORG I am writing to the Morris Cookbook Company and
requesting that you cease all communication with them.

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

Princess Safari

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 17:04:143.5.2001
עד
For cypherwulf:

You seem to be a little concerned about this. Rightly so, I would say, but
that does not mean you can't contribute recipies. Someone's name will be on
that bill. Wanderer will need to find out how to register an oginizational
name in order to get this special financing. AHWW will hardly count as a
good
name, but he might be able to get a DBA in texas with that name. (He wont be
able to get it in NY :) At any rate, if chucks name is on the bill, and it
is
chuck's orginization, let him put his social security number and credit
rating
on the line. 90 days later he might regret this decision, but that is his
live
and learn thing.

Things you could submit: Recipies. It is a cookbook after all, and being a
part of it is no real big deal. If you have an issue with potentially making
wanderer a couple of cents then post them here, email them to friends, or
just
don't be bothered.

Things you should not submit: Your real name, your phone number, money, and
most importantly your social security number or credit card numbers. All
these
could be used by the company once wanderer fails to pay his bill to chase
you
down, and ruin your finances. Also, this is being done half assed. Profit
making orginizations require certain tax thingies to be done. Now, when the
IRS goes to check out wonderer they will also check out any other names they
coe acoss in his orginization. Sure, it is probably just going to be a
hassle
because there won't be that much money made all around, but do you need that
sort of hassle.

In the end, you could be a part of the recipe book. Let wanderer stick his
nose out there. After all, it is he who is doing the half assed job. If you
are going to contribute, give of your own free will and don't expect a
profit.
It might even be good to refuse a monetary profit and just enjoy being a
part
of it. Don't sign up for his orginization unless you personally are going to
watch and make sure you don't get screwed by someone else's laziness. There
are ways to start and run orginizations that are legal. They are a bit of a
pain sometimes, but they are easily doable. Wanderer might benefit from
www.sba.gov instead of lesko's site. Take it from me, a 15 dollar
investment,
and a couple of minutes of planning and one could easily do this idea as a
legally recognized orginization. That won't save him when the books don't
sell, but that is his choice.

>===== Original Message From "Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> =====

>Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cqf32$hbg$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...
>>
>>I know I'm replying twice but, um, you _do_ have to pay for each order and
>>the minimum order is 200 books. That amounts to about $1000 minimum. I'd
>>like to know where you got the impression otherwise.
>
>I reiterate:
>
>The price guarantee is over on the "About our Company" page. To wit:
>Fundraising organizations will have their cookbooks printed for no money up
>front, with a guarantee that the books will sell well enough to pay the
>printing costs.

Again, fundraising orginizations most likely refers to a legally recognized
orginization. The term fundraising also eems to imply a Not For Profit
orginization, and that does need to be created through state and federal
aplications. I would guess federal considering the nature of the internet. I
will tell you that alt.horror.werewolves is not a federally or state
recognized NFP orginization. This company may allow wanderer to purchase the
books as if he is one of these orginizations, but they might tell him to
piss
of when he goes to return them. They may also require him to pay upfront
without certifications from state and federal governments. These things are
not expensive to acquire, but the kid has had years with Hearts dream and
still hasn't gotten one.

>Here, I'll cut and paste from the page:
>
>From our expertise in publishing millions of cookbooks, we are certain that
>your cookbooks will sell. That's why we do not require any up-front money
>from fundraising organizations. We guarantee to every fundraising
>organization using our cookbook program that sales from the cookbooks will
>be sufficient to pay the printing bill. Our guarantee only requires that the
>more cookbooks you order, the more recipe contributors you have and that you
>do not sell the books for less than we suggest.

Now, this is an entertaining statement. They don't gt into the whole pyramid
scheme thing, but if you look at it closely you see that is exactly what it
is. Let me explain. The pyramid scheme often works on an interesting
principle
that your people will buy copies for themselves and others. No marketing
involved and the theory behind it sounds real good. You need more
contributors
when you order more books because of it. The feel that these contributors
would like to have a copy of their own and may get a couple of friends and
family copies also. It is a nice theory, but lets look at some numbers. At
200
copies and 20 contributors you would need to have each person get rid of 10
copies. Now, if you could not get rid of all 10 of your copies you would
actually have to market the dead weight. When you go back for your guarantee
the people involved will tell you you didn't follow their instructions and
had
too few contributors. Sure, you could make money, and you might make a lot
of
it. I know people who make a lot of money selling Amway. However, just like
anything else in the world you won't make it sitting on your ass. You have
sell these books and not buy them for gifts and whatnot. In the end, if you
were to do something like this, a real publicatoion might do better anyway.
That way, if you can sell them, you will heve more to sell. Most likely you
will make more at McDonalds.

>That's on the page at:
>
>http://morriscookbooks.com/CB00/abt/abt.htm
>
>It's down at the bottom, just above their e-mail address. If you'd like to
>know more, just e-mail them, or request their information packet (which
>specifies that the books will be financed for 90 days, after which either
>the bill is paid or the unpurchased books are returned).

Yes, this company makes money by purchasing back their books. Geez, how many
people still get suckered in by this line. These people are a business. They
are not here to help you out out of the kindness of their heart. They will
not
take a loss, you will.

>>I do not know 200 weres, much less 200 that would be willing to purchase a
>>cookbook. I will say it again, if you want to go with this recipie thing,
>>print them yourself.
>>

>Weres aren't the only ones who cook. Among others, my own mother would like
>a copy, now that she's seen a sample of what the company produces.

I am starting up a business myself. It is a real venture and not all that
easy
to do. Actually, I might be able to sell some of these things in my place. I
know I will be catering to the odd. However, 200 copies of something that is
novelty item is a bit hard to get rid of. Why own a werewolf cookbook when
you
could own a real one? No one is going to care that you have the same
recipies
inside when you have a werewolf on the cover. This has a very select target
group, and contrary to wanderer's sales pitch everyone that cooks does not
need a cookbook, and less want a werewolf cookbook.

>By the way, what recipes will you be contributing?

Ball four

Nice pitch, but you just walked the batter. Take it from a ref.

>Yours wolfishly,
>
>The book-planning,

Of course, with a brief moment of thought, wanderer could compile a good
list
of all these strange werewolf events and such and sell that. Easy to do, and
we know he is somewhat skilled at it. It also has a market with all those
paranormal folks who chase down UFOs and bigfoot instead of just the
werewolf
community. Those types of books have a large market that continues to buy
repetative material (No one can eat just one book about roswell) and
wanderer
seems to enjoy putting together this info. Of course, that would involve
actually making a real book and doing some real editing. It would require
effort and produce a quality product instead of a throw together cookbook.

In the end, this idea is half assed. Don't put your money or identity into
an
orginization that is half assed. You don't need to contribute if you don't
want to, and especially if you don't trust it. If you like the idea I
suggest
you either tell wanderer to get his ass in gear and actually make some
effort,
or better yet do it yourself. It is not impossible, and if you are like me
it
can be great fun learning about all that and making the product.

Princess Safari

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 17:08:383.5.2001
עד
>===== Original Message From "Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> =====
>You have to stop trying to pull your scam in the name of AHWW.
>
>As owner of AHWW.ORG I am writing to the Morris Cookbook Company and
>requesting that you cease all communication with them.

I probably should also. I would hate to think they might come after me
because
of a DBA I filed with the state of new york.

>"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

>> Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cqf32$hbg$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...
>> >
>> >I know I'm replying twice but, um, you _do_ have to pay for each order
>and
>> >the minimum order is 200 books. That amounts to about $1000 minimum. I'd
>> >like to know where you got the impression otherwise.
>>
>> I reiterate:
>>
>> The price guarantee is over on the "About our Company" page. To wit:
>> Fundraising organizations will have their cookbooks printed for no money
>up
>> front, with a guarantee that the books will sell well enough to pay the
>> printing costs.
>>

>> Here, I'll cut and paste from the page:
>>
>> From our expertise in publishing millions of cookbooks, we are certain
>that
>> your cookbooks will sell. That's why we do not require any up-front money
>> from fundraising organizations. We guarantee to every fundraising
>> organization using our cookbook program that sales from the cookbooks will
>> be sufficient to pay the printing bill. Our guarantee only requires that
>the
>> more cookbooks you order, the more recipe contributors you have and that
>you
>> do not sell the books for less than we suggest.
>>

>> That's on the page at:
>>
>> http://morriscookbooks.com/CB00/abt/abt.htm
>>
>> It's down at the bottom, just above their e-mail address. If you'd like
>> know more, just e-mail them, or request their information packet (which
>> specifies that the books will be financed for 90 days, after which either
>> the bill is paid or the unpurchased books are returned).
>>

>> >I do not know 200 weres, much less 200 that would be willing to purchase
>> >cookbook. I will say it again, if you want to go with this recipie thing,
>> >print them yourself.
>> >

>> Weres aren't the only ones who cook. Among others, my own mother would
>like
>> a copy, now that she's seen a sample of what the company produces.
>>

>> By the way, what recipes will you be contributing?
>>

>> Yours wolfishly,
>>
>> The book-planning,
>>
>> Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
>> Where am I going?I don't quite know.
>> What does it matter where people go?
>> Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
>> Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

Princess Safari

Zenwolf

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 18:20:013.5.2001

> You have to stop trying to pull your scam in the name of AHWW.
>
> As owner of AHWW.ORG I am writing to the Morris Cookbook Company and
> requesting that you cease all communication with them.

I FORBID YUO!! TOP PSOTER!!!
ZW

Zenwolf

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 18:24:553.5.2001
עד

> Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cqeje$eb3$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...
> >

> >I like interactive books, ever read the Choose Your Own Adventure series?
> :p
>
> All the time, and all the varieties. Twistaplot, Find-Your-Fate, and all
> the others.:)
>
> (snip)
> .
> >Here are links to a few of my favorites(warning, they are large files)
> >
> >http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/dragoness.jpg
> >A gryphon and a basilisk
> >http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/gryph.jpg
> >a dragon-wolf
> >http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/howling.jpg
> >a running dragon
> >http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/run.jpg
> >

> Hey, you're *good*!:)

Huh...yeah..the little evil ha><0r can actually draw...resize your Images
dear.hth.And rotate the wons that are horizontal...
ZW

Cypherwulf

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 19:18:073.5.2001
עד

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cqeje$eb3$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...
> >

> >I like interactive books, ever read the Choose Your Own Adventure series?
> :p
>
> All the time, and all the varieties. Twistaplot, Find-Your-Fate, and all
> the others.:)
>
> (snip)
> .
> >Here are links to a few of my favorites(warning, they are large files)
> >
> >http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/dragoness.jpg
> >A gryphon and a basilisk
> >http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/gryph.jpg
> >a dragon-wolf
> >http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/howling.jpg
> >a running dragon
> >http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/images/run.jpg
> >

> Hey, you're *good*!:)

thanks :p

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf
0(_)0

|___| "Kids love to touch soft things,
\ / especially my face,
0 and that makes me feel great."
' -Dove Cleansing Cloths commercial

Cypherwulf

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 19:25:493.5.2001
עד

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cqf32$hbg$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...
> >
> >I know I'm replying twice but, um, you _do_ have to pay for each order
and
> >the minimum order is 200 books. That amounts to about $1000 minimum. I'd
> >like to know where you got the impression otherwise.
>
> I reiterate:
>
> The price guarantee is over on the "About our Company" page. To wit:
> Fundraising organizations will have their cookbooks printed for no money
up
> front, with a guarantee that the books will sell well enough to pay the
> printing costs.
>
> Here, I'll cut and paste from the page:
>
> From our expertise in publishing millions of cookbooks, we are certain
that
> your cookbooks will sell. That's why we do not require any up-front money
> from fundraising organizations. We guarantee to every fundraising
> organization using our cookbook program that sales from the cookbooks will
> be sufficient to pay the printing bill. Our guarantee only requires that
the
> more cookbooks you order, the more recipe contributors you have and that
you
> do not sell the books for less than we suggest.

I like this quote->"That's why we do not require any up-front money from
fundraising organizations"

We are not an organization

> That's on the page at:
>
> http://morriscookbooks.com/CB00/abt/abt.htm
>
> It's down at the bottom, just above their e-mail address. If you'd like
> know more, just e-mail them, or request their information packet (which
> specifies that the books will be financed for 90 days, after which either
> the bill is paid or the unpurchased books are returned).
>
> >I do not know 200 weres, much less 200 that would be willing to purchase
> >cookbook. I will say it again, if you want to go with this recipie thing,
> >print them yourself.
> >

> Weres aren't the only ones who cook. Among others, my own mother would
like
> a copy, now that she's seen a sample of what the company produces.

Who would want to buy a cookbook from a bunch of people who think they're
werewolves to fund a werewolf commune?

> By the way, what recipes will you be contributing?

I have a few in mind, I just need to find the recipies.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

|___| "They misunderestemated me."
\ / -George W. Bush
0
'

Cypherwulf

לא נקראה,
3 במאי 2001, 19:57:043.5.2001
עד

"Princess Safari" <princes...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> Things you could submit: Recipies. It is a cookbook after all, and being a
> part of it is no real big deal. If you have an issue with potentially
making
> wanderer a couple of cents then post them here, email them to friends, or
> just
> don't be bothered.

I have no problem with sending recipies but I also don't want to have to pay
for his mistakes if I chose to do this for the money.

> Things you should not submit: Your real name, your phone number, money,
and
> most importantly your social security number or credit card numbers.

That's a given, I wouldn't give my credit card # to anyone :)

<snip>

> In the end, you could be a part of the recipe book. Let wanderer stick his
> nose out there. After all, it is he who is doing the half assed job. If
you
> are going to contribute, give of your own free will and don't expect a
> profit.
> It might even be good to refuse a monetary profit and just enjoy being a
> part
> of it.

Thats what I was going to settle on doing, I shouldn't be paid for e-mailing
him a few of my dad's recipies.

<snip>

> Of course, with a brief moment of thought, wanderer could compile a good
> list
> of all these strange werewolf events and such and sell that. Easy to do,
and
> we know he is somewhat skilled at it. It also has a market with all those
> paranormal folks who chase down UFOs and bigfoot instead of just the
> werewolf
> community. Those types of books have a large market that continues to buy
> repetative material (No one can eat just one book about roswell) and
> wanderer
> seems to enjoy putting together this info. Of course, that would involve
> actually making a real book and doing some real editing. It would require
> effort and produce a quality product instead of a throw together cookbook.

Or maybe he could do both, each recipie would have little werewolf sighting
stories at the end :p

> In the end, this idea is half assed. Don't put your money or identity into
> an
> orginization that is half assed. You don't need to contribute if you don't
> want to, and especially if you don't trust it. If you like the idea I
> suggest
> you either tell wanderer to get his ass in gear and actually make some
> effort,
> or better yet do it yourself. It is not impossible, and if you are like me
> it
> can be great fun learning about all that and making the product.

I don't understand why he doesn't self-publish, it is far cheaper and more
economical in the long run. Any office supply store will have all the
supplies that are really neccessary and a printing shop can make as many
copies as are needed so there is never a surplus.
As for making something myself, I have talked with a friend at my school
about making a computer rpg. She knows some programming and is setting up
the story now and she wants me to design the characters. I don't know how
far it's going to get but I'm in it for the fun of creating something that
myself others will enjoy. What kid hasn't dreamed of making their own
video/computer game :)

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf
0(_)0

|___| "Kids love to touch soft things,
\ / especially my face,
0 and that makes me feel great."
' -Dove Cleansing Cloths commercial

Wanderer

לא נקראה,
4 במאי 2001, 5:30:204.5.2001
עד
Cypherwulf wrote in message <9cqf32$hbg$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...

<snip>

>I do not know 200 weres, much less 200 that would be willing to purchase a
>cookbook. I will say it again, if you want to go with this recipie thing,
>print them yourself.

Now that I better understand why you were saying this (having read other
replies of yours), I can better answer.

I'm in Mesquite, Texas. The printing places in Mesquite proper are mainly
flyer printers, although some print newsletters. They don't and can't
handle cookbooks.

I can get to Dallas, but the printers there are more expensive than Morris
Press, and have a larger minimum order (500 as opposed to 200).

Kinko's would be better, but the nearest one is in Garland. Besides, they
wouldn't allow me to print Funny Animal's art. In accordance with their new
policy, copyrighted material will only be printed for the copyright holder.

Therefore, we're getting a better deal with Morris Press.:)

Yours wolfishly,

The reasonable,

0 הודעות חדשות