You all don't deserve to know the truth

CHRISTINA SCHMELLING

Aug 20, 2002, 9:53:02 PM8/20/02
I have proof and I am not showing it to you fools. Only to the weres that
have been understanding will get to see it.

Peace, Love, and Tail Wags,
SheWolf

Jared Falvo

Aug 20, 2002, 11:43:10 PM8/20/02
CHRISTINA SCHMELLING <christina....@verizon.net> wrote in message

> I have proof and I am not showing it to you fools. Only to the weres that
> have been understanding will get to see it.

You go, girl!

But I must ask... how many others, not including myself, have replied to you
with an open and understanding mind?

However, you should realize you have just, unfortunately, completely
invalidated yourself with that statement. To any that might have been of a
"I won't believe it til I see it" sarcastic/cruel nature (as some here have
been), now will believe it really ISN'T real and that you're just trying to
get out of having to fess up.

However, those are the ones that are probably those so-called "spiritual
weres" that I think are nutcases themselves... :-)

I maintain, WEREWOLVES ARE PHYSICAL CREATURES! Not mental. Not spiritual
(unless you think your "spirit guide" is a werewolf itself, which I suspect
unlikely). Not intangible. If they exist, they exist as real, physical
creatures that either walk on two legs or four (possibly both, if
inter-specieal shifts are possible). But they sure aren't humans CLAIMING
to be weres, just because they had a thought or a feeling or a dream. Hence
why I think I *may* be a were (and *am* by my understanding of what makes a
were a were), but won't go out and start trying to convince anyone (weres or
not) of it unless I have some irrefutable proof to back it up, such as what
you have.

You've done well in getting the proof. Now show it only to those that
deserve to know the truth!

ARRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Luposian

Spin.T.Bear

Aug 21, 2002, 3:00:13 AM8/21/02
Im not doubting that you P-Shifted!
But I do have to say, there's a lot of things in this world, that nobody
understands.
Humans will alway's criticize things they don't understand.
I believe, there is that possibility, that you did P-Shift.
I know about M-Shifting and never had the ability to master P-Shift, I feel
something, when Im in an intense meditation and start to M-Shift, but it's
like I can't get past the mental aspect of it.
If I close my eye's I feel like Ive P-Shifted, but the mirror tells me
different, when I look into it.

Think about this!
When someone has there leg amputated, they sometimes feel its still there.
Maybe it is!
but maybe it's the spiritual body and not the physical.

Tell me this!
Do we really Know who we are and where we are?
We appear to be "Biological" entities on a globular world rotating around a
Star in a galaxy and universe of many other stars.
NOW! whats that all about?

Now back to the P-Shifting, Nobody can claim that it's impossible, because
for one, nobody can even explain the meaning of there own existence :o)

Christina Do what you can and more power to ya :o)

Spin.T.Bear (Ursanthrope) Forever

SONICIDE

Aug 21, 2002, 8:31:52 AM8/21/02

Jared Falvo wrote:

> CHRISTINA SCHMELLING <christina....@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > I have proof and I am not showing it to you fools. Only to the weres that
> > have been understanding will get to see it.
>
> You go, girl!
>
> But I must ask... how many others, not including myself, have replied to you
> with an open and understanding mind?

Me
I tried to give a polite skeptical down to earth perspective on it, and
because I didn't go "oh gee really?" I'm guess I'm off the list.

> However, you should realize you have just, unfortunately, completely
> invalidated yourself with that statement. To any that might have been of a
> "I won't believe it til I see it" sarcastic/cruel nature (as some here have
> been), now will believe it really ISN'T real and that you're just trying to
> get out of having to fess up.

it sounded more like she was just mad and spiteful

> However, those are the ones that are probably those so-called "spiritual
> weres" that I think are nutcases themselves... :-)

The only people I find on here to be real nutcases are the troll and
meowers.

> I maintain, WEREWOLVES ARE PHYSICAL CREATURES! Not mental. Not spiritual

I maintain that we are all three.

> (unless you think your "spirit guide" is a werewolf itself, which I suspect
> unlikely). Not intangible. If they exist, they exist as real, physical
> creatures that either walk on two legs or four (possibly both, if
> inter-specieal shifts are possible). But they sure aren't humans CLAIMING
> to be weres, just because they had a thought or a feeling or a dream. Hence
> why I think I *may* be a were (and *am* by my understanding of what makes a
> were a were), but won't go out and start trying to convince anyone (weres or
> not) of it unless I have some irrefutable proof to back it up, such as what
> you have.

even if you had proof why would you feel you had to convince anyone?

> You've done well in getting the proof. Now show it only to those that
> deserve to know the truth!

oh? And who would that be? You? The pope? The scientific community?
People that say "yeah yeah I believe you give me a tape!"
Well there was some jerk on here a while back offering a bundle for
proof if
she wants to prostitute her lycanthropy.

Whitefell

SONICIDE

Aug 21, 2002, 8:20:54 AM8/21/02
ok now this is getting ridiculous. I've been very understanding. I've
never been offered a video tape. I wouldn't even want one. I don't need
your friggin 'proof' to validate anything for me. I was just trying to
help because I've had similar experiences to yours and was harassed for
it and I didn't make near the claims you have. But I guess anytime you
talk about p-shifting your going to get some backlash.

But you are making a fool of yourself now to brag about it on here. If
you can do it keep it to yourself and study it. Because if you can do it
,others can and why bother trying to impress or convince the rest? Do
you really want videos of you floating around the internet to be gawked
at? Have a little respect for yourself.

I had someone once,in my researching, claimed up and down what a
p-shifter they were and that their friends were too, and promise me that
I would get a video. They video never came of course and I never heard
from them again.

Whitefell

Jared Falvo

Aug 21, 2002, 11:24:38 AM8/21/02
You think she'd be "prostituting" her lycanthropy? Pah! You think she's
gonna show it to the entire world? No... She's going to show it to those
who have an ernest desire to know if P-shifting really IS possible
(regardless of how). People like me. Not the people who are either blindly
sceptical or sarcastic.

What would *I* do with such proof, were I in her shoes? I'd get it and show
it to other weres, to try to get a hold of someone that could help/inform me
from that point forward.

I've already told her my reservations. I'm not just blindly believing her
story, but I'm also not going to automatically assume she's crazy/seeking
attention either. Not unless there is nothing to conclude any different.
If she's telling the truth and she provides me with the proof she says she's
aquired, great. I can draw my own conclusions based on that. If the
"proof" never shows, however... I will have no choice but to continue to
wish, but believe that such just simply doesn't exist. It's that simple. I
won't tear her down or call her a faker. I'll just keep going on as I have
been. Status quo.

I have already told her that prints and wolf hair can be "faked", just by
aquisition (i.e. if it's a real wolf print/hair, how does that prove it was
yours and not just another wolf)? However video of such a transformation is
harder to fake. They say "truth is stranger than fiction" (or something
like that). Therefore, I believe video of an actual transformation is going
to look so unbelievable, it will be picked out as the real thing, because it
actually LOOKS stranger than fiction!

The funny thing is... even if P-shifting is possible, as per her version, I
doubt I'd want to. Huh? You see, I don't want to P-shift for P-shifting
sake. I also don't want to lose my mentality in the process. If I can't
experience what it's like to be a wolf or a bi-pedal wolf, while maintaining
all my cognitive abilities I'm sorry... it just doesn't interest me. It's
kinda pointless (to me) if you can't KNOW what's going on WHILE it's going
on. An experience that is only partially remembered, like a half-remembered
dream just doesn't seem worthwhile to me. If I can't recall EVERYTHING,
what's the point?

All I really want is the absolute and complete knowledge that werewolves and
P-shifting are 100% real and do exist. I'm tired of "wondering" and
"hoping". I want to KNOW beyond any shadow of a doubt. And then, I can let
it rest.

Even so, if the method by which she's told me she P-shifts is the only way
to successfully do so, I doubt I'd be able to anyways. As a born-again
Christian, there are "areas" to which I simply can't go. Those include
doing or saying things that are expressly forbidden in the scriptures.
Getting past my own inhibitions/reservations is one thing... crossing
biblical boundaries is quite another.

But I think nuff's been said... off to work.

Luposian
--------------
SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 21, 2002, 12:33:27 PM8/21/02
Lookie lookie here a fammiliar situation.

SONICIDE wrote:
> ok now this is getting ridiculous. I've been very understanding. I've
> never been offered a video tape. I wouldn't even want one. I don't need
> your friggin 'proof' to validate anything for me. I was just trying to
> help because I've had similar experiences to yours and was harassed for
> it and I didn't make near the claims you have. But I guess anytime you
> talk about p-shifting your going to get some backlash.
>
> But you are making a fool of yourself now to brag about it on here. If
> you can do it keep it to yourself and study it. Because if you can do it
> ,others can and why bother trying to impress or convince the rest?

Same old stuff. Do you really think, WF, that when I kept telling all
around that male dogs get too teritorial about me, I wanted to get
attention, for some stupid human social reason? Do you sincerely belive
that anyone would go around at this approach and detail level, saying
that he/she/it shifted because they think it's a cool thing?!

Still trying to know what the fuck is going on and there's nobody saying
anything I could use. It's frustrating, yet if I try any harder, I am
likely to get a crusader (or even 'better', a king!) on my track,
accusing me of every worst thing one can think of. It doesn't help
anyone.

Stop bugging her will you?

--
I could run like the wind just to be with you.

Observer aka DustWolf aka CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

C'ya!

--
Cellphone: 0038640809676 (SMS enabled)

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.
[AC/HFA(AS) -- no suprize]

Been thinking of combining all of what computers can do into one system?
AI, DirectX, distributed processing, easy coding interfaces and more:
http://www.aimetasearch.com/ici/index.htm Internet Computer Integration

MesonAI -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
Http://WWW.MesonAI.Com

CHRISTINA SCHMELLING

Aug 21, 2002, 6:42:36 PM8/21/02

> Jared Falvo wrote:
> >
> > CHRISTINA SCHMELLING <christina....@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > > I have proof and I am not showing it to you fools. Only to the weres
that
> > > have been understanding will get to see it.
> >
> > You go, girl!
> >
> > But I must ask... how many others, not including myself, have replied to
you
> > with an open and understanding mind?
> >

> Me
> I tried to give a polite skeptical down to earth perspective on it, and
> because I didn't go "oh gee really?" I'm guess I'm off the list.

You are on the list. I am talking about a few others.

CHRISTINA SCHMELLING

Aug 21, 2002, 6:46:23 PM8/21/02

"Spin.T.Bear" <spin_t...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Im not doubting that you P-Shifted!
> But I do have to say, there's a lot of things in this world, that nobody
> understands.
> Humans will alway's criticize things they don't understand.
> I believe, there is that possibility, that you did P-Shift.
> I know about M-Shifting and never had the ability to master P-Shift, I
feel
> something, when Im in an intense meditation and start to M-Shift, but it's
> like I can't get past the mental aspect of it.
> If I close my eye's I feel like Ive P-Shifted, but the mirror tells me
> different, when I look into it.
>
> Think about this!
> When someone has there leg amputated, they sometimes feel its still there.
> Maybe it is!
> but maybe it's the spiritual body and not the physical.
>
> Tell me this!
> Do we really Know who we are and where we are?
> We appear to be "Biological" entities on a globular world rotating around
> Star in a galaxy and universe of many other stars.
> NOW! whats that all about?
>
> Now back to the P-Shifting, Nobody can claim that it's impossible, because
> for one, nobody can even explain the meaning of there own existence :o)
>
> Christina Do what you can and more power to ya :o) Thank you that means
alot.

CHRISTINA SCHMELLING

Aug 21, 2002, 6:49:10 PM8/21/02

> ok now this is getting ridiculous. I've been very understanding. I've
> never been offered a video tape. I wouldn't even want one. I don't need
> your friggin 'proof' to validate anything for me. I was just trying to
> help because I've had similar experiences to yours and was harassed for
> it and I didn't make near the claims you have. But I guess anytime you
> talk about p-shifting your going to get some backlash.
>
> But you are making a fool of yourself now to brag about it on here. If
> you can do it keep it to yourself and study it. Because if you can do it
> ,others can and why bother trying to impress or convince the rest? Do
> you really want videos of you floating around the internet to be gawked
> at? Have a little respect for yourself.
>
> I had someone once,in my researching, claimed up and down what a
> p-shifter they were and that their friends were too, and promise me that
> I would get a video. They video never came of course and I never heard
> from them again.

I know, but Luposian says I have to show proof. I am not trying to flont it.
I am just trying to understand. It really is not worth all this I am losing
my family over this as well.

bunny teh werewolf slayer

Aug 21, 2002, 6:52:09 PM8/21/02
In alt.horror.werewolves, CHRISTINA SCHMELLING wrote (article ID
<GNU89.8777$CW1....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>):

> "SONICIDE" <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message
> > ok now this is getting ridiculous. I've been very understanding. I've
> > never been offered a video tape. I wouldn't even want one. I don't need
> > your friggin 'proof' to validate anything for me. I was just trying to
> > help because I've had similar experiences to yours and was harassed for
> > it and I didn't make near the claims you have. But I guess anytime you
> > talk about p-shifting your going to get some backlash.
> >
> > But you are making a fool of yourself now to brag about it on here. If
> > you can do it keep it to yourself and study it. Because if you can do it
> > ,others can and why bother trying to impress or convince the rest? Do
> > you really want videos of you floating around the internet to be gawked
> > at? Have a little respect for yourself.
> >
> > I had someone once,in my researching, claimed up and down what a
> > p-shifter they were and that their friends were too, and promise me that
> > I would get a video. They video never came of course and I never heard
> > from them again.
>
> I know, but Luposian says I have to show proof. I am not trying to flont it.
> I am just trying to understand. It really is not worth all this I am losing
> my family over this as well.

Liar. You're not "trying to understand". You're trying to find people
to prop up your bullshit delusions. New-Agey vanity, pure and simple.

There's a special spot in Hell for your sort.

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 21, 2002, 7:29:58 PM8/21/02
SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> scared th' snuh outta us
with<3D638838...@sonicide.com>:

>Jared Falvo wrote:
>>
>> CHRISTINA SCHMELLING <christina....@verizon.net> wrote in
message
>> > I have proof and I am not showing it to you fools. Only to the
weres that
>> > have been understanding will get to see it.
>>
>> You go, girl!
>>
>> But I must ask... how many others, not including myself, have
replied to you
>> with an open and understanding mind?
>>

>Me
>I tried to give a polite skeptical down to earth perspective on it,
and
>because I didn't go "oh gee really?" I'm guess I'm off the list.

Ok...here your doing ok by being skeptical...lets see if you can
maintain a realsitic perspective...

>> However, you should realize you have just, unfortunately, completely
>> invalidated yourself with that statement. To any that might have
been of a
>> "I won't believe it til I see it" sarcastic/cruel nature (as some
here have
>> been), now will believe it really ISN'T real and that you're just
trying to
>> get out of having to fess up.
>>

>it sounded more like she was just mad and spiteful

Most people get angry when you ask them to prove something they can't
:o)

Awwww...now your back in the nutcase category :o(

>> I maintain, WEREWOLVES ARE PHYSICAL CREATURES! Not mental. Not
spiritual

>I maintain that we are all three.

I maintain that if The Amazing Randi was reading this he'd be laughing
his ass off :o)

>> (unless you think your "spirit guide" is a werewolf itself, which I
suspect
>> unlikely). Not intangible. If they exist, they exist as real,
physical
>> creatures that either walk on two legs or four (possibly both, if
>> inter-specieal shifts are possible). But they sure aren't humans
CLAIMING
>> to be weres, just because they had a thought or a feeling or a
dream. Hence
>> why I think I *may* be a were (and *am* by my understanding of what
makes a
>> were a were), but won't go out and start trying to convince anyone
(weres or
>> not) of it unless I have some irrefutable proof to back it up, such
as what
>> you have.
>
>even if you had proof why would you feel you had to convince anyone?

Silly Whitesqueel...didnt you pay any attention to Snarf?
"All weres seek validation..."

>> You've done well in getting the proof. Now show it only to those
that
>> deserve to know the truth!
>
>oh? And who would that be? You? The pope? The scientific community?
>People that say "yeah yeah I believe you give me a tape!"
>Well there was some jerk on here a while back offering a bundle for
>proof if
>she wants to prostitute her lycanthropy.

I'm offering werewolf bites for only 50$ a pop.
Bring a friend and get half off :o)

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 21, 2002, 7:33:43 PM8/21/02
Jared Falvo <lupo...@azob.quik.com> scared th' snuh outta us
with<3d63a...@corp.newsgroups.com>:

>You think she'd be "prostituting" her lycanthropy? Pah! You think
she's
>gonna show it to the entire world? No... She's going to show it to
those
>who have an ernest desire to know if P-shifting really IS possible
>(regardless of how). People like me. Not the people who are either
blindly
>sceptical or sarcastic.

Riiiiiiiight...because then the "magic" wont work.HAHHAHAHAHAHA! Uri
Geller couldnt bend spoons infront of the Amazing Randi either.You know
why? Geller had to use spoons that Randi provided: not trick spoons.

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 21, 2002, 7:35:30 PM8/21/02
Spin.T.Bear <spin_t...@hotmail.com> scared th' snuh outta us
with<1UG89.16364$WJ3.2...@news1.news.adelphia.net>:

>I know about M-Shifting and never had the ability to master P-Shift, I
feel
>something, when Im in an intense meditation and start to M-Shift, but
it's
>like I can't get past the mental aspect of it.
>If I close my eye's I feel like Ive P-Shifted, but the mirror tells me
>different, when I look into it.

Thats because your still in touch with reality.Unlike Chrissy the
feirce she-wolf!!!!11!!!

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 21, 2002, 7:40:17 PM8/21/02
bunny teh werewolf slayer <meowa...@god.ahww> scared th' snuh outta
us with<MPG.17cd9f973...@west.usenetserver.com>:

>In alt.horror.werewolves, CHRISTINA SCHMELLING wrote (article ID

><2oC89.7489$CW1....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>):

>Wait, aren't you the little tart who constantly ends up naked in the
>woods with no memory of how she got there? Did you stop to notice the
>gobs of semen dripping out of your well worn snatch and the empty
liquor
>bottles scattered about? If thats not enough of a clue, perhaps the
>gang of passed out bikers nearby might ring a bell?

Reminiscing about your last date-rape experience MeowatiLLa?
BTW, you wern't one of the bikers :o)

HAND

bunny teh werewolf slayer

Aug 21, 2002, 7:38:19 PM8/21/02
In alt.horror.werewolves, §ñüHwØlf wrote (article ID <ak18d0$1er81r$10
@ID-137945.news.dfncis.de>):

Illogical and irrelevant. You continue to demonstrate how jealous you
are of my superior flaming talent.

Shiborugu

Aug 21, 2002, 8:16:19 PM8/21/02
Oh bunny you crack me up, with your massive drug-taking and whatnot. Do us a
favor, and tell us about your life, instead of trashing other peoples. Oh
I'm sure that you're SOOOOOO much better then all of us, with your scarcasm
and rudeness. Do us a favor, and when you post, just think about what you're
writing. Maybe you'll seem smarter for doing so.

CHRISTINA SCHMELLING

Aug 21, 2002, 9:06:29 PM8/21/02

"bunny teh werewolf slayer" <meowa...@god.ahww2> wrote in message

Yeah right next to you.

SONICIDE

Aug 21, 2002, 11:24:36 PM8/21/02

Jared Falvo wrote:

> You think she'd be "prostituting" her lycanthropy? Pah! You think she's

Well ok if you don't like the term 'prostituting' how about 'selling
out' or
'exploiting' or 'capitalising' or whatever. Call it whatever you like.

> gonna show it to the entire world? No... She's going to show it to those
> who have an ernest desire to know if P-shifting really IS possible
> (regardless of how). People like me. Not the people who are either blindly
> sceptical or sarcastic.

oh? and how do you tell off hand who is sincere and who isn't?
People like you? Who are you? I don't know you. Are you one of her life
long friends that she knows you so well to trust you with such important
information?
btw skepticism , I feel ,is a healthy thing when dealing with something
of this nature.

> What would *I* do with such proof, were I in her shoes? I'd get it and show
> it to other weres, to try to get a hold of someone that could help/inform me
> from that point forward.

I thought it was established that you can't tell, off hand, who is a
real were and who isn't. Anybody can say they are were. And if you are
the only one who can p-shift that you know of how the hell is someone
else going to inform you?
You'd have to know another p-shifter who has been at it longer.

> I've already told her my reservations. I'm not just blindly believing her
> story, but I'm also not going to automatically assume she's crazy/seeking
> attention either. Not unless there is nothing to conclude any different.
> If she's telling the truth and she provides me with the proof she says she's
> aquired, great. I can draw my own conclusions based on that. If the
> "proof" never shows, however... I will have no choice but to continue to
> wish, but believe that such just simply doesn't exist. It's that simple. I
> won't tear her down or call her a faker. I'll just keep going on as I have
> been. Status quo.

well put, I agree for the most part.

> I have already told her that prints and wolf hair can be "faked", just by
> aquisition (i.e. if it's a real wolf print/hair, how does that prove it was
> yours and not just another wolf)? However video of such a transformation is
> harder to fake. They say "truth is stranger than fiction" (or something
> like that). Therefore, I believe video of an actual transformation is going
> to look so unbelievable, it will be picked out as the real thing, because it
> actually LOOKS stranger than fiction!

These days ,with the current technology, I'll bet a video can be faked
very well.
What if the transformation is so quick that there is really nothing to
see. There is morphing software out there that can look pretty good too.
I guess if you are a video exert you could pick it out ,the way people
that study ufo footage do.
If you've never seen it how can you posibly know what it will look like?

> The funny thing is... even if P-shifting is possible, as per her version, I
> doubt I'd want to. Huh? You see, I don't want to P-shift for P-shifting
> sake. I also don't want to lose my mentality in the process. If I can't
> experience what it's like to be a wolf or a bi-pedal wolf, while maintaining
> all my cognitive abilities I'm sorry... it just doesn't interest me. It's
> kinda pointless (to me) if you can't KNOW what's going on WHILE it's going
> on. An experience that is only partially remembered, like a half-remembered
> dream just doesn't seem worthwhile to me. If I can't recall EVERYTHING,
> what's the point?

If this is how you feel then why the hell are you here?? You are this
sincere person she should show her video to? Sorry being a shifter isn't
all its cracked up to be. Well for those of us who are life long
shifters, we don't have a choice.
We were born and made this way. Being a were is what you are. Its not a
choice or hobby you take up and when you don't like the rules you give
it up. If p-shifting is gonna happen its gonna happen without your ok,
with out your calling the shots.
Lycanthropy isn't going to 'take your order' anymore than any other
physical condition will.

> All I really want is the absolute and complete knowledge that werewolves and
> P-shifting are 100% real and do exist. I'm tired of "wondering" and
> "hoping". I want to KNOW beyond any shadow of a doubt. And then, I can let
> it rest.

Why? Why is it so damn important to you? Your obviously not a shifter at
all.
How do you know anything is 100% real? Real as relative to what? All we
know about the universe is what our 5 easily fooled and injured
information gathering sense mechanisms tell us.

> Even so, if the method by which she's told me she P-shifts is the only way
> to successfully do so, I doubt I'd be able to anyways. As a born-again
> Christian, there are "areas" to which I simply can't go. Those include
> doing or saying things that are expressly forbidden in the scriptures.
> Getting past my own inhibitions/reservations is one thing... crossing
> biblical boundaries is quite another.

huh? How does p-shifting contradict Christianity? I guess I never read
the part where jesus says lycanthropy is sinful. I did have a friend
quote the bible on a few mentions of it where they speak of someone
'going as a wolf'. But it could just have been meant metaphoricly. I
guess I'll have to ask god when I'm dead, why he made weres.

Whitefell

SONICIDE

Aug 21, 2002, 11:45:43 PM8/21/02

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah wrote:

> Lookie lookie here a fammiliar situation.

you again, You know I promised loner wolf that I would lay off you, so
peddle your wares elsewhere.

Loner, if you are reading this please speak to your little friend here
he's being a jerk again. Thanx.

> SONICIDE wrote:
> > ok now this is getting ridiculous. I've been very understanding. I've
> > never been offered a video tape. I wouldn't even want one. I don't need
> > your friggin 'proof' to validate anything for me. I was just trying to
> > help because I've had similar experiences to yours and was harassed for
> > it and I didn't make near the claims you have. But I guess anytime you
> > talk about p-shifting your going to get some backlash.
> >
> > But you are making a fool of yourself now to brag about it on here. If
> > you can do it keep it to yourself and study it. Because if you can do it
> > ,others can and why bother trying to impress or convince the rest?
>
> Same old stuff. Do you really think, WF, that when I kept telling all
> around that male dogs get too teritorial about me, I wanted to get
> attention, for some stupid human social reason? Do you sincerely belive
> that anyone would go around at this approach and detail level, saying
> that he/she/it shifted because they think it's a cool thing?!

Yes.

> Still trying to know what the fuck is going on and there's nobody saying
> anything I could use. It's frustrating, yet if I try any harder, I am
> likely to get a crusader (or even 'better', a king!) on my track,
> accusing me of every worst thing one can think of. It doesn't help
> anyone.

Are you still friggin on that kick? I thought that whole thing was over.
I did you a favor and have stayed out of your business. I considered the
matter settled.
I will continue to do so until further notice. Sorry your still stewing
and holding a grudge. Just proves my point about your nature.

> Stop bugging her will you?

I was very nice to her. I discussed it with her more than anyone else on
here ,nit wit.Why dont you take your own advice, since you have so much
to dish out, and stop bugging ME,maggot.

Mabee you should post again when you have something to contribute to the
actual p-shifting debate.

WF

SONICIDE

Aug 22, 2002, 12:03:56 AM8/22/02

CHRISTINA SCHMELLING wrote:

> I know, but Luposian says I have to show proof. I am not trying to flont it.
> I am just trying to understand. It really is not worth all this I am losing
> my family over this as well.

You don't have to show anyone proof. It really non of their GD business.
Your not obligated to anyone else to have proof but yourself. If it
really happen then others will come along who its happened to too and
they will know already and won't need any proof.

WF

SONICIDE

Aug 22, 2002, 12:05:55 AM8/22/02

bunny teh werewolf slayer wrote:

> There's a special spot in Hell for your sort.

Yup, holding a pitch fork for tormenting your sort.

WF

SONICIDE

Aug 22, 2002, 12:09:22 AM8/22/02
lol I read this after I posted ;)

WF

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 21, 2002, 4:08:28 PM8/21/02
Jared Falvo wrote:
> The funny thing is... even if P-shifting is possible, as per her version, I
> doubt I'd want to. Huh? You see, I don't want to P-shift for P-shifting
> sake. I also don't want to lose my mentality in the process. If I can't
> experience what it's like to be a wolf or a bi-pedal wolf, while maintaining
> all my cognitive abilities I'm sorry... it just doesn't interest me. It's
> kinda pointless (to me) if you can't KNOW what's going on WHILE it's going
> on. An experience that is only partially remembered, like a half-remembered
> dream just doesn't seem worthwhile to me. If I can't recall EVERYTHING,
> what's the point?

Yes, funny indeed, because according to this logic you must think
uncontrolled dreaming is equaly pointless.

I agree completely. Controlled dreams are just so much more fun!

Howling WereWolf

Aug 22, 2002, 11:14:33 AM8/22/02
SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message news:<3D6385A6...@sonicide.com>...
> ok now this is getting ridiculous. I've been very understanding. I've
> never been offered a video tape. I wouldn't even want one. I don't need
> your friggin 'proof' to validate anything for me. I was just trying to
> help because I've had similar experiences to yours and was harassed for
> it and I didn't make near the claims you have. But I guess anytime you
> talk about p-shifting your going to get some backlash.
>
> But you are making a fool of yourself now to brag about it on here. If
> you can do it keep it to yourself and study it. Because if you can do it
> ,others can and why bother trying to impress or convince the rest? Do
> you really want videos of you floating around the internet to be gawked
> at? Have a little respect for yourself.
>
> I had someone once,in my researching, claimed up and down what a
> p-shifter they were and that their friends were too, and promise me that
> I would get a video. They video never came of course and I never heard
> from them again.

Whitefell, nobody's saying that you need a videotape to prove your
beliefs. But you have to consider that Christina posted on the
newsgroup trying to share an experience she has had and, why not,
looking for some support or comprehension.

I have been out for three weeks and I have still many old posts to
read but, as far as I have researched, she has been misbelieved and
insulted, and that is no good, specially if you wake up in the morning
35 miles away from home and then try to understand what happened. I
think p-shifting is something we all find interesting, and at least
everybody should be respected.

I don't know that your attitude may have been like but maybe it has
been misunderstood. By the way, there is another misunderstanding I
have heard of and I am directly affected by, and you will shortly
receive an e-mail from me explaining what I think it happened.

Newsgroup, don't torture those weres who come here looking for help or
comprehension. Reading the FAQ you don't expect some people will
criticize you so hardly. There's more to make out of a shapeshifter
than a laugh. And remember Christina didn't expected she had to behave
this way, but some comments have forced her to defed herself and adopt
a harder attitude than that she firstly had.

Howling Wolf

SONICIDE

Aug 22, 2002, 11:56:51 AM8/22/02

Howling WereWolf wrote:

> SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message news:<3D6385A6...@sonicide.com>...
> > ok now this is getting ridiculous. I've been very understanding. I've
> > never been offered a video tape. I wouldn't even want one. I don't need
> > your friggin 'proof' to validate anything for me. I was just trying to
> > help because I've had similar experiences to yours and was harassed for
> > it and I didn't make near the claims you have. But I guess anytime you
> > talk about p-shifting your going to get some backlash.
> >
> > But you are making a fool of yourself now to brag about it on here. If
> > you can do it keep it to yourself and study it. Because if you can do it
> > ,others can and why bother trying to impress or convince the rest? Do
> > you really want videos of you floating around the internet to be gawked
> > at? Have a little respect for yourself.
> >
> > I had someone once,in my researching, claimed up and down what a
> > p-shifter they were and that their friends were too, and promise me that
> > I would get a video. They video never came of course and I never heard
> > from them again.
>
> Whitefell, nobody's saying that you need a videotape to prove your
> beliefs. But you have to consider that Christina posted on the
> newsgroup trying to share an experience she has had and, why not,
> looking for some support or comprehension.

Yes there are people saying that I'm afraid. They do say "if you you
physically shift we have to see a video to believe it" and I don't blame
them for that.
If they don't want to believe without a video thats their right and
sensible to not just take people on their word. My point is not to even
try to prove it to anyone and let them disbelieve if they want. Wereness
isn't suppose to be a popularity contest.

> I have been out for three weeks and I have still many old posts to
> read but, as far as I have researched, she has been misbelieved and
> insulted, and that is no good, specially if you wake up in the morning
> 35 miles away from home and then try to understand what happened. I
> think p-shifting is something we all find interesting, and at least
> everybody should be respected.

I agree it's not right but it goes with the territory. This is an open
forum and you've got all kinds here, good, bad, everything in-between.
some people with like you, and agree, some people won't , hey that's
life everywhere.

> I don't know that your attitude may have been like but maybe it has
> been misunderstood. By the way, there is another misunderstanding I
> have heard of and I am directly affected by, and you will shortly
> receive an e-mail from me explaining what I think it happened.

If it's my dislike for Jure ,at Loners request, I dropped everything
because he said he would handle it and y'all would work things out on
your own. I had considered the matter past tense. I'd like it to stay
that way.

> Newsgroup, don't torture those weres who come here looking for help or
> comprehension. Reading the FAQ you don't expect some people will
> criticize you so hardly. There's more to make out of a shapeshifter
> than a laugh. And remember Christina didn't expected she had to behave
> this way, but some comments have forced her to defed herself and adopt
> a harder attitude than that she firstly had.

I personal think it was a good thing because it is a valuable lesson
hopefully (to anyone) to not to just openly share such personal and
sensitive information with the general public. Its better to learn now
then be conned by someone with ill intent, as I have heard of being done
by people claiming to teach p-shifting and other various scams. In this
world a hard and guarded attitude can be a good survival trait. This is
another reason why there are those so quick to disbelieve and discredit.
Then you just have your emotionally deranged people that just go around
to public forums and get their kicks by insulting people. Its not even
worth giving any thought to those people, just ignore them.

Whitefell

> Howling Wolf

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 22, 2002, 11:13:34 AM8/22/02
SONICIDE wrote:
> Are you still friggin on that kick? I thought that whole thing was over.
> I did you a favor and have stayed out of your business. I considered the
> matter settled.
> I will continue to do so until further notice. Sorry your still stewing
> and holding a grudge.

You have no idea what you've done to me with that your kidding around
with those lies. Anybody I told about what happened here told me I
should smack you to bits within 10 seconds, but I'm not that kind of
person.

> Just proves my point about your nature.

Pathetic.

> > Stop bugging her will you?
>
> I was very nice to her. I discussed it with her more than anyone else on
> here ,nit wit.Why dont you take your own advice, since you have so much
> to dish out, and stop bugging ME,maggot.

Why don't you killfile me? It's your own bright method for solving
problems.

> Mabee you should post again when you have something to contribute to the
> actual p-shifting debate.

I was and am contributing support. But you obviously have never heard
about a possitive effect of such, so I won't bother explaining it.

And stop your grand accusations about who's a jerk and what's stupid;
we're not all emotionaly indestructable here. Let people think on their
own for a change, will you?

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 22, 2002, 11:32:24 AM8/22/02
"§ńüHwŘlf" wrote:
> Thats because your still in touch with reality.Unlike Chrissy the
> feirce she-wolf!!!!11!!!

Quit it!

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 22, 2002, 11:35:03 AM8/22/02
"§ńüHwŘlf" wrote:
> >The only people I find on here to be real nutcases are the troll and
> >meowers.
> >

> Awwww...now your back in the nutcase category :o(

Most people just don't get it, do they?

> I'm offering werewolf bites for only 50$ a pop.
> Bring a friend and get half off :o)

LOL.

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 22, 2002, 6:53:32 PM8/22/02
CyberLegend aka Jure Sah <jure...@guest.arnes.si> scared th' snuh
outta us with<3D650408...@guest.arnes.si>:

>"§ñüHwØlf" wrote:
>> Thats because your still in touch with reality.Unlike Chrissy the
>> feirce she-wolf!!!!11!!!
>
>Quit it!
>

>"If I close my eye's I feel like Ive P-Shifted, but the mirror tells
me
>different, when I look into it."

Truth hurts sometimes don't it?

HAND

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 22, 2002, 6:54:58 PM8/22/02
us with<MPG.17cdc4473...@west.usenetserver.com>:

>In alt.horror.werewolves, §ńüHwŘlf wrote (article ID <ak18d0$1er81r$10
>@ID-137945.news.dfncis.de>):
>> >

>> >Wait, aren't you the little tart who constantly ends up naked in
the
>> >woods with no memory of how she got there? Did you stop to notice
the
>> >gobs of semen dripping out of your well worn snatch and the empty
>> liquor
>> >bottles scattered about? If thats not enough of a clue, perhaps
the
>> >gang of passed out bikers nearby might ring a bell?
>> >
>> Reminiscing about your last date-rape experience MeowatiLLa?
>> BTW, you wern't one of the bikers :o)
>
>Illogical and irrelevant. You continue to demonstrate how jealous you
>are of my superior flaming talent.

And you continue to prove that I've owned you from day one with your
obsessive post-humping.
HTH

SONICIDE

Aug 22, 2002, 10:02:25 PM8/22/02
non of these continuing harassments and your continuing bad behavior has
not caused me to change my views about you one bit. I said what I felt
needed to be said. I dropped the matter to give you the benefit of the
doubt and a chance to prove me wrong about you. You haven't. Sorry you
now hate me for being concerned about children's welfare. you may think
its some joke but I don't, let me assure you.

You may want to get back at me or 'slap me around' for it but I for one
am not contributing to the perpetuation of this petty flame war of yours
any longer.

*killfile*

WF

FocusedWolf

Aug 23, 2002, 1:17:27 AM8/23/02
Wow...this really sucks for me. I'm native to werewolf.com, and this
is my first post here.

Hmm...now that i think about it, I don't really need proof to believe
and crave something, but lessons in p-shifting couldn't hurt...heh
;=).

Here's a congrats to all the p-shifters out there that probably will
never see this...You accomplished something that i am envious of. Good
luck and Good hunting. ;=)

Goodbye to everyone else

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 23, 2002, 11:26:50 AM8/23/02
"§ńüHwŘlf" wrote:

> >"§ńüHwŘlf" wrote:
> >> Thats because your still in touch with reality.Unlike Chrissy the
> >> feirce she-wolf!!!!11!!!
> >
> >Quit it!
> >
> >"If I close my eye's I feel like Ive P-Shifted, but the mirror tells
> me
> >different, when I look into it."
>
> Truth hurts sometimes don't it?

Too bad it isn't the truth (I never wrote what you quoted). To your own
sorry, even the ones reading this stuff on Google won't fall for the
trick.

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 23, 2002, 11:27:53 AM8/23/02
SONICIDE wrote:
> *killfile*

THANK YOU.

Howling WereWolf

Aug 23, 2002, 2:26:28 PM8/23/02
SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message news:<3D6597B1...@sonicide.com>...

> non of these continuing harassments and your continuing bad behavior has
> not caused me to change my views about you one bit. I said what I felt
> needed to be said. I dropped the matter to give you the benefit of the
> doubt and a chance to prove me wrong about you. You haven't. Sorry you
> now hate me for being concerned about children's welfare. you may think
> its some joke but I don't, let me assure you.

This is more than what I am prepared to stand. It would be better if
you didn't attack my packmates without really knowing them. It is
obvious that you don't like Jure. That is your right, but don't
criticize him.

Just stop thinking that you're right and he's wrong! He is that way,
and I like it. Maybe you have misunderstood him. But what I cannot
tolerate is that you make my packmate The Loner Wolf think that he's
being cheated, he isn't. You hurted him and made him leave the
newsgroup. Let our pack work, and if we like expressing certain ideas
in a certain way, it is not your business. I hope I didn't have to use
these terms but my pack is corcerned.

Loner will be ok, you can be sure. So stop insulting DustWolf! If you
do so, you are insulting me.

-Howling Wolf

Howling WereWolf

Aug 23, 2002, 2:34:22 PM8/23/02
focus...@hotmail.com (FocusedWolf) wrote in message news:<b984a4a0.02082...@posting.google.com>...

> Wow...this really sucks for me. I'm native to werewolf.com, and this
> is my first post here.

Welcome! I hope you find the group interesting.

> Hmm...now that i think about it, I don't really need proof to believe
> and crave something, but lessons in p-shifting couldn't hurt...heh
> ;=).

Some people think that proof can help. It's not my situation anyway. :)

> Here's a congrats to all the p-shifters out there that probably will
> never see this...You accomplished something that i am envious of. Good
> luck and Good hunting. ;=)

Bloody detail eh? LOL.

> Goodbye to everyone else

Are you going? Please don't! ;P

-Howling Wolf

§ńühwŘŁf

Aug 23, 2002, 7:03:34 PM8/23/02
CyberLegend aka Jure Sah <jure...@guest.arnes.si> wrote in
<3D66543A...@guest.arnes.si>:

>> >Quit it!
>> >
>> >"If I close my eye's I feel like Ive P-Shifted, but the mirror
tells
>> me
>> >different, when I look into it."
>>
>> Truth hurts sometimes don't it?
>
>Too bad it isn't the truth (I never wrote what you quoted). To your
own
>sorry, even the ones reading this stuff on Google won't fall for the
>trick.

I didnt say _you_ wrote it.Jared Fuhalve'oh did :o)
But it applies to anyone who is fantasiseing about p-shifting.Its a
lovely dream: nothing more :o)

SONICIDE

Aug 23, 2002, 9:59:46 PM8/23/02

Howling WereWolf wrote:

> SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message news:<3D6597B1...@sonicide.com>...
> > non of these continuing harassments and your continuing bad behavior has
> > not caused me to change my views about you one bit. I said what I felt
> > needed to be said. I dropped the matter to give you the benefit of the
> > doubt and a chance to prove me wrong about you. You haven't. Sorry you
> > now hate me for being concerned about children's welfare. you may think
> > its some joke but I don't, let me assure you.
>
> This is more than what I am prepared to stand. It would be better if
> you didn't attack my packmates without really knowing them. It is
> obvious that you don't like Jure. That is your right, but don't
> criticize him.

uh, he started this and came back now and started shit with me AGAIN
when Ive been minding my own business ignoring his ass. He's been making
the trouble. I just stood up to him is all. ..go back and reread..
You barking up the wrong tree.

> Just stop thinking that you're right and he's wrong! He is that way,
> and I like it. Maybe you have misunderstood him. But what I cannot
> tolerate is that you make my packmate The Loner Wolf think that he's
> being cheated, he isn't. You hurted him and made him leave the
> newsgroup. Let our pack work, and if we like expressing certain ideas
> in a certain way, it is not your business. I hope I didn't have to use
> these terms but my pack is corcerned.

What loner thinks is his business I never told him what to think. I dont
control his computer and what he posts. I was arguing with Jure and
loner stepped in on his own apperently he allready had concerns of his
own before I said anything.
I was only concerned at what I was hearing, sorry I care.

> Loner will be ok, you can be sure. So stop insulting DustWolf! If you
> do so, you are insulting me.

Dust wolf? Is that his name now?
ok yeah I'm gonna insult you further then , Jure may or may not be a
predator but he has definitely got some serious emotional issues. Mabee
it's not his fault, mabee its his autism or whatever he says. I thought
you were cool. I new you were young and going through a rough time from
your other posts. Thats why I was concerned about the way Jure seemed to
be treating you. (I kept my mouth shut till he started shit with me tho.
When he did I gave it right back)There is really no reason to keep going
over this.
Hope things work out for you.

Whitefell

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 24, 2002, 4:47:45 AM8/24/02
"§ńühwŘŁf" wrote:
> I didnt say _you_ wrote it.Jared Fuhalve'oh did :o)

Oh.

> But it applies to anyone who is fantasiseing about p-shifting.Its a
> lovely dream: nothing more :o)

In quantum phisics, everything is possible, there are just real low
possibilities for some things to happen.

Howling WereWolf

Aug 24, 2002, 12:34:25 PM8/24/02
SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message news:<3D66E892...@sonicide.com>...

> > This is more than what I am prepared to stand. It would be better
if
> > you didn't attack my packmates without really knowing them. It is
> > obvious that you don't like Jure. That is your right, but don't
> > criticize him.
>
> uh, he started this and came back now and started shit with me AGAIN
> when Ive been minding my own business ignoring his ass. He's been making
> the trouble. I just stood up to him is all. ..go back and reread..
> You barking up the wrong tree.

It's ok this time. As I have been out of the place for so much time I
cannot know what was exactly going on. I was just defending a friend.
I don't know what you might have against him but I will let it be
until I know.

> > Just stop thinking that you're right and he's wrong! He is that way,
> > and I like it. Maybe you have misunderstood him. But what I cannot
> > tolerate is that you make my packmate The Loner Wolf think that he's
> > being cheated, he isn't. You hurted him and made him leave the
> > newsgroup. Let our pack work, and if we like expressing certain ideas
> > in a certain way, it is not your business. I hope I didn't have to use
> > these terms but my pack is corcerned.
>
> What loner thinks is his business I never told him what to think. I dont
> control his computer and what he posts. I was arguing with Jure and
> loner stepped in on his own apperently he allready had concerns of his
> own before I said anything.
> I was only concerned at what I was hearing, sorry I care.

Then it was that. Well he felt really hurt, so much that he left the
NG. I wonder why you were arguing and that is something I will work
out now. Just tell me, what were you arguing about? This confusion is
going too far.

I'm not saying you shouldn't had cared. But maybe you should have
cared also not to hurt him, if you didn't.

> > Loner will be ok, you can be sure. So stop insulting DustWolf! If you
> > do so, you are insulting me.
>
> Dust wolf? Is that his name now?
> ok yeah I'm gonna insult you further then , Jure may or may not be a
> predator but he has definitely got some serious emotional issues. Mabee
> it's not his fault, mabee its his autism or whatever he says. I thought
> you were cool. I new you were young and going through a rough time from
> your other posts. Thats why I was concerned about the way Jure seemed to
> be treating you. (I kept my mouth shut till he started shit with me tho.
> When he did I gave it right back)There is really no reason to keep going
> over this.
> Hope things work out for you.

I take no offense. It's ok Jure has in fact a very dominant
personality and that can make him look like a predator but he isn't.
First of all, I will make it clear, he and I are different and respect
each other the way we are. Same goes to Loner and whoever else. If I
seemed to behave a certain way, that was part of the joke. I will have
to hide it no more. Anyway. I'm not saying he's not a particular guy.
He is. I have nothing against you, and personally I do like your way
to be. I don't want to be in bad terms with anybody, I was just
supporting a friend.

This has not finished yet. I will get to know the truth.

Howling Wolf

§ńühwŘŁf

Aug 24, 2002, 2:08:11 PM8/24/02
<3D674831...@guest.arnes.si>:

>"§ńühwŘŁf" wrote:
>> I didnt say _you_ wrote it.Jared Fuhalve'oh did :o)
>
>Oh.
>
>> But it applies to anyone who is fantasiseing about p-shifting.Its a
>> lovely dream: nothing more :o)
>
>In quantum phisics, everything is possible, there are just real low
>possibilities for some things to happen.

Ok.Well then given that we are not near a worm hole or portal into
another universe where the laws of physics are directly controllable
via my force of will....then the probability is0.00000000000000000001%
that I'll ever change :o)

Jonathan Coolidge

Aug 24, 2002, 10:22:58 PM8/24/02
"CHRISTINA SCHMELLING" <christina....@verizon.net> wrote in message

> I have proof and I am not showing it to you fools. Only to the weres that
> have been understanding will get to see it.
>
> Peace, Love, and Tail Wags,
> SheWolf

"CHRISTINA SCHMELLING" <christina....@verizon.net> wrote in message

> I have proof and I am not showing it to you fools. Only to the weres that

> have been understanding will get to see it.

I don't blame you for saying this, after reading the huge list of responses
to your threads on alt.horror.werewolves. I did see it coming; there's a lot
of beligerant individuals out there who try to pass off their inner angers
as lycanthropy. (In reality, most animals, wolves included, are less
aggressive than humans, so the werewolf as an angry monster is nonsense.)

I am curious, and I am always open to evidence.

--Jon Coolidge

The Loner Wolf

Aug 25, 2002, 12:35:46 PM8/25/02
I had to to come back get a few things straight.

> > uh, he started this and came back now and started shit with me AGAIN
> > when Ive been minding my own business ignoring his ass. He's been making
> > the trouble. I just stood up to him is all. ..go back and reread..
> > You barking up the wrong tree.
>
> It's ok this time. As I have been out of the place for so much time I
> cannot know what was exactly going on. I was just defending a friend.
> I don't know what you might have against him but I will let it be
> until I know.

Listen up Rob. Whitefell has the right to take offense at Jure's
behavior, dislike Jure and say whatever she wants on the newsgroup. If
what she says bothers you so deeply, ignore it. And advise your
packmates to do the same.

> > What loner thinks is his business I never told him what to think. I dont
> > control his computer and what he posts. I was arguing with Jure and
> > loner stepped in on his own apperently he allready had concerns of his
> > own before I said anything.
> > I was only concerned at what I was hearing, sorry I care.
>
> Then it was that. Well he felt really hurt, so much that he left the
> NG. I wonder why you were arguing and that is something I will work
> out now. Just tell me, what were you arguing about? This confusion is
> going too far.

I was hurt I guess, but more disgusted than hurt. In fact, not even
disgusted.... Okay, I remember now. I really needed to take a good
long break from posting/reading here, I was getting too stressed out.

> I'm not saying you shouldn't had cared. But maybe you should have
> cared also not to hurt him, if you didn't.

Her entire intent was to keep me from getting hurt. And she did not
inadvertently hurt me in the process.

> > Dust wolf? Is that his name now?
> > ok yeah I'm gonna insult you further then , Jure may or may not be a
> > predator but he has definitely got some serious emotional issues. Mabee
> > it's not his fault, mabee its his autism or whatever he says. I thought
> > you were cool. I new you were young and going through a rough time from
> > your other posts. Thats why I was concerned about the way Jure seemed to
> > be treating you. (I kept my mouth shut till he started shit with me tho.
> > When he did I gave it right back)There is really no reason to keep going
> > over this.
> > Hope things work out for you.
>
> I take no offense. It's ok Jure has in fact a very dominant
> personality and that can make him look like a predator but he isn't.
> First of all, I will make it clear, he and I are different and respect
> each other the way we are. Same goes to Loner and whoever else. If I
> seemed to behave a certain way, that was part of the joke. I will have
> to hide it no more. Anyway. I'm not saying he's not a particular guy.
> He is. I have nothing against you, and personally I do like your way
> to be. I don't want to be in bad terms with anybody, I was just
> supporting a friend.

First of all...
Whitefell, that was a bit childish. If you wanted it to stop you could
have let it end there. Oh and let me tell you, killfiling is not only
not solving the problem, but you are missing out on potentially
interesting posts.

I know you like a bit of flaming sometimes but these guys are really
sensitive if you didn't notice, unlike the other half of fat fucking
slob assholes on the internet.

That's the atitude Rob, just like mine. You want to be on everyone's
good side.

Whitefell: Jure is a little different, he can act strangely sometimes.
This is widely misunderstood as I've heard, which leads to problems.
Whitefell, give him a break, and Rob and Jure, packmates, give it a
rest. I thought it was over.

> This has not finished yet. I will get to know the truth.

Truth: Jure said many things that bothered Whitefell and she was
concerned for my/your (Rob's) safety, which lead to much argument.
Jure was hurt by the accusations so we solved the problem over E-mail.
I, for some time, began to guestion Jure also, which I regret. I know
better than that. Whitefell, it's ok that you don't like Jure. It's a
bit misunderstood but it's OK. I know Jure, he's easily misunderstood.
But I will say this, what you said before, Jure, really was very odd.
I never saw you like that before. It seems you behave differently in
largely social situations that in one-to-one conversations. Oh and
Whitefell, would you stop with the killfiling? It really is useless,
it solves nothing. It's like blocking an entire domain of email
addresses just because a few accounts are spammers.

Would you all just give it a rest?

-LonerWolf

SONICIDE

Aug 26, 2002, 7:34:15 AM8/26/02

Howling WereWolf wrote:

> out now. Just tell me, what were you arguing about? This confusion is
> going too far.

Just go back and read the past posts, that will be the best explanation.

> I'm not saying you shouldn't had cared. But maybe you should have
> cared also not to hurt him, if you didn't.

He didn't care wtf he said to me. But I'm the bad guy right? BS

> I take no offense. It's ok Jure has in fact a very dominant
> personality and that can make him look like a predator but he isn't.

What he has is NOT a dominant personality. Its called being an insecure
a-hole.
If your read back posts you will see why this is and why he seems like a
predator.
I posted plenty of reasons that lead me to believe this.

> This has not finished yet. I will get to know the truth.

Well I hope it has finished with me or I'll be adding more people to my
killfiles.

Whitefell

> Howling Wolf

SONICIDE

Aug 26, 2002, 7:54:53 AM8/26/02

The Loner Wolf wrote:

> what she says bothers you so deeply, ignore it. And advise your

thats what killfiles do they are an automatic ignore.

> First of all...
> Whitefell, that was a bit childish. If you wanted it to stop you could
> have let it end there. Oh and let me tell you, killfiling is not only
> not solving the problem, but you are missing out on potentially
> interesting posts.

I'm not missing anything ,believe me. I don't care to sit here and
download post from people I've lost respect for any more than I would
willingly go out and socialize with someone in the same status.

> I know you like a bit of flaming sometimes but these guys are really
> sensitive if you didn't notice, unlike the other half of fat fucking
> slob assholes on the internet.

if they are sensitive they are in the wrong place. There are a bunch of
people on here that are far less nice than me ready to take my placed
and insult them.

> Whitefell, would you stop with the killfiling? It really is useless,
> it solves nothing. It's like blocking an entire domain of email
> addresses just because a few accounts are spammers.

I think its very useful myself. So do a lot of other people or I suppose
it wouldn't have been built into the software.
Block a whole email domain? Mabee you don't quite understand how filters
work.
I can set it to block specific addys. Hence the ignore thing YOU
suggested.

WF

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 26, 2002, 12:34:35 PM8/26/02
"§ńühwŘŁf" wrote:
> >In quantum phisics, everything is possible, there are just real low
> >possibilities for some things to happen.
>
> Ok.Well then given that we are not near a worm hole or portal into
> another universe where the laws of physics are directly controllable
> via my force of will....then the probability is0.00000000000000000001%
> that I'll ever change :o)

That doesn't reduce the possibility.

I myself am devoloping a certian async communication procedures and
there is soooooo little chance that two programs would be using the same
file at exactly the same time doing exactly the same thing and then
unluckily falling in an endless loop at the same time, probably both at
once. Yet it happened nearly every time.

Kamatu

Aug 26, 2002, 1:42:49 PM8/26/02
CyberLegend aka Jure Sah <jure...@guest.arnes.si> wrote in message news:<3D64FF9E...@guest.arnes.si>...

> SONICIDE wrote:
> > Are you still friggin on that kick? I thought that whole thing was over.
> > I did you a favor and have stayed out of your business. I considered the
> > matter settled.
> > I will continue to do so until further notice. Sorry your still stewing
> > and holding a grudge.
>
> You have no idea what you've done to me with that your kidding around
> with those lies. Anybody I told about what happened here told me I
> should smack you to bits within 10 seconds, but I'm not that kind of
> person.

You wouldn't get 5 seconds into it before getting your fucking head handed
back to you moron.

> > Just proves my point about your nature.
>
> Pathetic.
>
> > > Stop bugging her will you?
> >
> > I was very nice to her. I discussed it with her more than anyone else on
> > here ,nit wit.Why dont you take your own advice, since you have so much
> > to dish out, and stop bugging ME,maggot.
>
> Why don't you killfile me? It's your own bright method for solving
> problems.

Maybe you should slink away while you still have the chance fuckhead.

> > Mabee you should post again when you have something to contribute to the
> > actual p-shifting debate.
>
> I was and am contributing support. But you obviously have never heard
> about a possitive effect of such, so I won't bother explaining it.
>
> And stop your grand accusations about who's a jerk and what's stupid;
> we're not all emotionaly indestructable here. Let people think on their
> own for a change, will you?

Oh, you think telling people they should think on their own isn't you
telling people how they could think?

Why not pop by Toms River, New Jersey fuckhead, and let's see who thinks on
their own?

Nah, punks like you will never show up.

--
Kamatu
King of AHWW

Kamatu

Aug 26, 2002, 1:56:41 PM8/26/02
You should have been here 4 years ago when everyone got cleaned out by the
only true person to know how to P-Shift.

Katmandu will be more than happy to fill in the blanks.

--
Kamatu
King of Ahww

"Jared Falvo" <lupo...@azob.quik.com> wrote in message news:<3d63a...@corp.newsgroups.com>...
> [...]

> Hence
> > > why I think I *may* be a were (and *am* by my understanding of what
> makes a
> > > were a were), but won't go out and start trying to convince anyone
> (weres or
> > > not) of it unless I have some irrefutable proof to back it up, such as
> what
> > > you have.
> >
> > even if you had proof why would you feel you had to convince anyone?
> >

> > > You've done well in getting the proof. Now show it only to those that
> > > deserve to know the truth!
> >
> > oh? And who would that be? You? The pope? The scientific community?
> > People that say "yeah yeah I believe you give me a tape!"
> > Well there was some jerk on here a while back offering a bundle for
> > proof if
> > she wants to prostitute her lycanthropy.

Kamatu

Aug 26, 2002, 1:57:31 PM8/26/02
LOL.

And those weres would be sending their money to where again?

Hahahahahaha... shoo!

Kamatu
King of AHWW

"CHRISTINA SCHMELLING" <christina....@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<2oC89.7489$CW1....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>...
> I have proof and I am not showing it to you fools. Only to the weres that
> have been understanding will get to see it.

Kamatu

Aug 26, 2002, 2:30:22 PM8/26/02
> > Whitefell, would you stop with the killfiling? It really is useless,
> > it solves nothing. It's like blocking an entire domain of email
> > addresses just because a few accounts are spammers.

That is so stupid, what this person said. Killfiling is very specific.
It's not like blocking an entire domain at all. I suggest if you
continue to spout stupid stuff like this you just quit posting here at
all.

Kamatu
King of AHWW

bunny teh werewolf slayer

Aug 26, 2002, 2:34:32 PM8/26/02
If she could prove it possible, then she should send in a video tape to
CNN. She would become an instant celebrity and curiosity! Appearing
frequently as an interviewee, she could use the spotlight to advance the
werewolf's political cause and fight to end thousands of years of
discrimination!

Why is she so selfishly refusing to do this?

In alt.horror.werewolves, Kamatu wrote (article ID
<9c9e870f.02082...@posting.google.com>):

The Loner Wolf

Aug 26, 2002, 6:56:52 PM8/26/02
First of all, you've been a real prick Katmatu. Shove that attitude up
your ass.

I didn't mean that literally. I meant that... well if you block a
whole domain from reaching your inbox, then there are potentially good
people that won't be able to reach you. Likewise, if you block
everything a person says, you could miss out on good conversation. Or
maybe even something important, if anything on this newsgroup could be
important.

Why the fuck did I come back? Now I just have a bunch of dicks giving
me bullshit. Makes me wonder what kind of social lives you lead
outside of AHWW, must be really sad. I wonder whetehr I should pity
you, or lose my foot in your ass.

LonerWolf

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 26, 2002, 7:55:31 PM8/26/02
Kamatu <nu...@ahww.net>
scribbled<9c9e870f.02082...@posting.google.com>:

I see Jim smells new blood :o)
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG...

~Prince Snuhwolf~

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 26, 2002, 8:06:19 PM8/26/02
scribbled<3D6A589B...@guest.arnes.si>:

>That doesn't reduce the possibility.
>
>I myself am devoloping a certian async communication procedures and
>there is soooooo little chance that two programs would be using the
same
>file at exactly the same time doing exactly the same thing and then
>unluckily falling in an endless loop at the same time, probably both
at
>once. Yet it happened nearly every time.

Bad programming?
:o)
he heh eh heh...

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 26, 2002, 8:10:32 PM8/26/02
Kamatu <nu...@ahww.net>
scribbled<9c9e870f.02082...@posting.google.com>:

>You wouldn't get 5 seconds into it before getting your fucking head
handed
>back to you moron.

*sputter*

>> > Just proves my point about your nature.
>>
>> Pathetic.

>> > I was very nice to her. I discussed it with her more than anyone
else on
>> > here ,nit wit.Why dont you take your own advice, since you have so
much
>> > to dish out, and stop bugging ME,maggot.
>>
>> Why don't you killfile me? It's your own bright method for solving
>> problems.
>>

>Maybe you should slink away while you still have the chance fuckhead.

SSDD???
HAh hahah hah hah...you're still the funniest guy here Jim!

>> > Mabee you should post again when you have something to contribute
to the
>> > actual p-shifting debate.
>>
>> I was and am contributing support. But you obviously have never
heard
>> about a possitive effect of such, so I won't bother explaining it.
>>
>> And stop your grand accusations about who's a jerk and what's
stupid;
>> we're not all emotionaly indestructable here. Let people think on
their
>> own for a change, will you?
>>

>Oh, you think telling people they should think on their own isn't you
>telling people how they could think?

You think?

>Why not pop by Toms River, New Jersey fuckhead, and let's see who
thinks on
>their own?

Nobody! HAhAhHAHAHAHAHA! the chemical waste has blown everyones
minds...

>Nah, punks like you will never show up.

Oh please...you cant be arsed yourself to travel outside the state fer
chrisakes.

>--
>Kamatu
>King of AHWW

~Prince Snuhwolf~
I'm just cute :o)

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 26, 2002, 8:13:50 PM8/26/02
scribbled<MPG.17d413846...@east.usenetserver.com>:

>If she could prove it possible, then she should send in a video tape
>CNN. She would become an instant celebrity and curiosity! Appearing
>frequently as an interviewee, she could use the spotlight to advance
the
>werewolf's political cause and fight to end thousands of years of
>discrimination!
>
>Why is she so selfishly refusing to do this?

You answered your own question Meeyowwuhwuhtillã :o)
Its all about the muh muh money.
Mo money
Mo money.

~Prince Snuhwolf~

Jonathan Coolidge

Aug 27, 2002, 12:29:13 AM8/27/02
She has not once made any reference to money. There's no evidence that
she's motivated by greed.

As for the CNN suggestion, it sounds logical enough if her situation were
easily reproducable, but it probably isn't. From her description, it was an
unexplained experience that might or might not be p-shifting. You can't put
in a VHS tape to record a program until you know it's being shown. (I've
missed taping "The Wolfen" a dozen times.) She didn't expect to have this
experience, and most of us are not in the habit of filming ordinary
meditations.

Where she goes from here, I don't know. But, if you're in the habit of
flushing down the toilet every unorthodox claim, then you could very well
throw away something legitimate when it comes along. Yes, there's a lot of
people who cry wolf. (Forgive the pun.) But, many of us would not meeting
the real thing when it finally does show up.

CHRISTINA SCHMELLING

Aug 27, 2002, 1:00:07 AM8/27/02

"bunny teh werewolf slayer" <meowa...@god.ahww> wrote in message

> If she could prove it possible, then she should send in a video tape to
> CNN. She would become an instant celebrity and curiosity! Appearing
> frequently as an interviewee, she could use the spotlight to advance the
> werewolf's political cause and fight to end thousands of years of
> discrimination!
>
> Why is she so selfishly refusing to do this?

Just because, I do not want to be cut to pieces while scientists try to
figure out why. I am thinking about my sons welfare, he needs his mother now
that my husband is gone.

SheWolf

Jared Falvo

Aug 27, 2002, 1:11:23 AM8/27/02

> "bunny teh werewolf slayer" <meowa...@god.ahww> wrote in message
> > If she could prove it possible, then she should send in a video tape to
> > CNN. She would become an instant celebrity and curiosity! Appearing
> > frequently as an interviewee, she could use the spotlight to advance the
> > werewolf's political cause and fight to end thousands of years of
> > discrimination!
> >
> > Why is she so selfishly refusing to do this?
>
> Just because, I do not want to be cut to pieces while scientists try to
> figure out why. I am thinking about my sons welfare, he needs his mother
now
> that my husband is gone.

Wha...? You husband finally DID leave? Just separation or complete
divorce?

Do you foresee a custody battle or has he relinquished your son totally to
your care?

Here's to hoping you can work your way through this trialing time without
too much agony.

SONICIDE

Aug 27, 2002, 8:44:10 AM8/27/02

my point exactly when I said that its not a hobby and not something you
can choose how and when it happens.

Whitefell

SONICIDE

Aug 27, 2002, 8:50:00 AM8/27/02
I agree with your apprehension, and from my experience , the government,
the medical community, and the media , are all establishments filled
with idiots and corruption and definitely to be highly avoided.

WF

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 26, 2002, 4:12:32 PM8/26/02
Kamatu wrote:
> > You have no idea what you've done to me with that your kidding around
> > with those lies. Anybody I told about what happened here told me I
> > should smack you to bits within 10 seconds, but I'm not that kind of
> > person.
>
> You wouldn't get 5 seconds into it before getting your fucking head handed
> back to you moron.

Don't think so. My gun's bigger than yours.

Hehehehehehehehe...

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Aug 27, 2002, 1:27:12 PM8/27/02
"§ńüHwŘlf" wrote:
> > That doesn't reduce the possibility.
> >
> > I myself am devoloping a certian async communication procedures and
> > there is soooooo little chance that two programs would be using the
> > same
> > file at exactly the same time doing exactly the same thing and then
> > unluckily falling in an endless loop at the same time, probably both
> > at once. Yet it happened nearly every time.
>
> Bad programming?
> :o)
> he heh eh heh...

Hey, I've fixed it now! =P

And, yeah, blame it on god, that he done such a bad job on us that we
can't p-shift! =]

bunny teh werewolf slayer

Aug 27, 2002, 2:36:22 PM8/27/02
In alt.horror.werewolves, §ñüHwØlf wrote (article ID <akeg7u$1i4kks$9
@ID-137945.news.dfncis.de>):

She could start her career on Springer and P-shift and eat her
boyfriend. After that she'll be an instant celebrity and the big $$$$
will surely start rolling in as the world clamors to see Christina the
Amazing Werewolf Girl.

bunny teh werewolf slayer

Aug 27, 2002, 2:39:14 PM8/27/02
In alt.horror.werewolves, CHRISTINA SCHMELLING wrote (article ID
<rHDa9.122$Dk...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>):

> "bunny teh werewolf slayer" <meowa...@god.ahww> wrote in message
> > If she could prove it possible, then she should send in a video tape to
> > CNN. She would become an instant celebrity and curiosity! Appearing
> > frequently as an interviewee, she could use the spotlight to advance the
> > werewolf's political cause and fight to end thousands of years of
> > discrimination!
> >
> > Why is she so selfishly refusing to do this?
>
> Just because, I do not want to be cut to pieces while scientists try to
> figure out why. I am thinking about my sons welfare, he needs his mother now
> that my husband is gone.
>
> SheWolf

Silly girl! You've been watching too much X-Files.

Thats why you appear on CNN! The media will be amazed by you and will
make you a household name. America would then never let a pop culture
icon such as a werewolf be put under the knife! You'll probably get
signed by MTV or something! Tour with Eminem! Host TRL! Saturday
Night Live even! (imagine the fun skits they could come up with with a
WEREWOLF!)

Jared Falvo

Aug 27, 2002, 4:20:00 PM8/27/02
You know, bunny... you seriously need to have a bullet put through your
friggin' skull!

Or have Christina, in full wolf form, rip your throat out, tear your head
off, gut you like a carp and dance around in your entrails, hanging most of
your intestines from the chandaliere (sp?) and sticking your head on a
trophy mount! Whichever is bloodier and causes more suffering. :-)

Anyone here concur?

Luposian
-------------

> Silly girl! You've been watching too much X-Files.
>
> Thats why you appear on CNN! The media will be amazed by you and will
> make you a household name. America would then never let a pop culture
> icon such as a werewolf be put under the knife! You'll probably get
> signed by MTV or something! Tour with Eminem! Host TRL! Saturday
> Night Live even! (imagine the fun skits they could come up with with a
> WEREWOLF!)

bunny teh werewolf slayer

Aug 27, 2002, 5:06:16 PM8/27/02
See, now, I go and try to be NICE to you, my little were-children, and
offer constructive advice on how to advance your cause, and all I get
back is death threats!

A bunch of spoiled bratty ingrates.

In alt.horror.werewolves, Jared Falvo wrote (article ID <3d6bdb23$1_3
@corp.newsgroups.com>):

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 27, 2002, 8:00:30 PM8/27/02
scribbled<3D6BB670...@guest.arnes.si>:

>"§ñüHwØlf" wrote:
>> > That doesn't reduce the possibility.
>> >
>> > I myself am devoloping a certian async communication procedures
and
>> > there is soooooo little chance that two programs would be using
the
>> > same
>> > file at exactly the same time doing exactly the same thing and
then
>> > unluckily falling in an endless loop at the same time, probably
both
>> > at once. Yet it happened nearly every time.
>>
>> Bad programming?
>> :o)
>> he heh eh heh...
>
>Hey, I've fixed it now! =P
>
>And, yeah, blame it on god, that he done such a bad job on us that we
>can't p-shift! =]

Maybe he ment for it to be that way.
If we could all shift into differnt forms there would be no different
species.We would all be the same morphing species but in different
temporary forms.Diversity must be a necessity.

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 27, 2002, 8:04:18 PM8/27/02
SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> scribbled<3D6B741A...@sonicide.com>:

>my point exactly when I said that its not a hobby and not something
you
>can choose how and when it happens.

But by that very same logic if you had a camera on you 24/7...and you
didn't morph ,it would prove one thing: you can control it enough _not_
to do it while theres a camera on you :o)
HTH

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 27, 2002, 8:07:28 PM8/27/02
scribbled<MPG.17d589a6b...@west.usenetserver.com>:

>See, now, I go and try to be NICE to you, my little were-children, and
>offer constructive advice on how to advance your cause, and all I get
>back is death threats!
>
>A bunch of spoiled bratty ingrates.

Didn't you know mu wa tee yuh, that all weres are allergic to silver,
wolfsbane, vampires and reality?
HTH

Howling WereWolf

Aug 28, 2002, 2:36:37 PM8/28/02
SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message news:<3D6A1237...@sonicide.com>...

That's what I'm doing, and I think I am starting to find why all this
started.

> > I'm not saying you shouldn't had cared. But maybe you should have
> > cared also not to hurt him, if you didn't.
>
> He didn't care wtf he said to me. But I'm the bad guy right? BS

I'm not saying you are the bad guy. If you think that is normal
because he's my friend you are wrong. I will also talk to him.

> What he has is NOT a dominant personality. Its called being an insecure
> a-hole.
> If your read back posts you will see why this is and why he seems like a
> predator.
> I posted plenty of reasons that lead me to believe this.

Ok ok, no need to start insulting him right? looks like there is no
hope for you two to get on well eh? Well maybe he seems like a
predator... maybe he IS a predator but not that kind of predator.

> > This has not finished yet. I will get to know the truth.
>
> Well I hope it has finished with me or I'll be adding more people to my
> killfiles.

Oh c'mon... I don't want to be in bad terms with anyone and that
includes you. So if there is something I said and you disliked just
forgive me. I do not aim to hurt anyone.

Howling Wolf

Jonathan Coolidge

Aug 30, 2002, 12:34:56 AM8/30/02
"§ñüHwØlf" replied to SONICIDE's reply to my response to et

>> my point exactly when I said that its not a hobby and not something
>> you can choose how and when it happens.

> But by that very same logic if you had a camera on you 24/7...and you
> didn't morph ,it would prove one thing: you can control it enough _not_
> to do it while theres a camera on you :o)

That also proves that you've got enough of a budget to go through a
crap-load
of videotapes or a butt-load of hard drive space. But, that's beside your
point, I imagine.

I reference deductive logic, which works differently from inductive logic.

Deductive logic works on inherant principles. For example, it is by
definition impossible to predict the unpredictable.

Scientific methods are based on inductive logic, which is based on
probability. If seven billion people don't p-shift and a 7,000,000,001st
person comes along, odds are that person won't p-shift either.

But, inductive logic doesn't prove or disprove anything directly. It only
implies probability. Deductive logic does prove, but requires that
its premises are already proven. (Hence, the reliance so much on
inductive logic, since the only thing absolutely provable is one's own
existance, which can be proven to one's self alone. Cognito ergo suum;
I think, therefore, I am. But, convincing the rest of you of this,
especially
hard skeptics like Snuh, isn't that easy. 8{) (incognito smiley)

bunny teh werewolf slayer

Aug 30, 2002, 1:54:00 AM8/30/02
In alt.horror.werewolves, Jonathan Coolidge wrote (article ID
<QBCb9.4005$k05.81...@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com>):
[..]

> But, inductive logic doesn't prove or disprove anything directly. It only
> implies probability. Deductive logic does prove, but requires that
> its premises are already proven. (Hence, the reliance so much on
> inductive logic, since the only thing absolutely provable is one's own
> existance, which can be proven to one's self alone. Cognito ergo suum;
> I think, therefore, I am. But, convincing the rest of you of this,
> especially
> hard skeptics like Snuh, isn't that easy. 8{) (incognito smiley)

To present scientifically valid proof as to your existance according to
popular definition as a "werewolf" would be relatively straight-forward
and undebatable.

However you ask this of any "werewolf" and you will undoubtedly be
countered with all sorts of nonsense like "no way, the CIA would kidnap
and dissect me" ...

We've had freak shows in our country's carnivals for hundreds of years
and never once has the CIA abducted any of these deviant individuals.

§ñüHwØlf

Aug 30, 2002, 5:44:53 PM8/30/02
bunny teh werewolf slayer <meowa...@god.ahww>
scribbled<MPG.17d8a850c...@east.usenetserver.com>:

Because no one can really pee-shift?

SONICIDE

Sep 1, 2002, 11:09:17 AM9/1/02

bunny teh werewolf slayer wrote:

> To present scientifically valid proof as to your existance according to
> popular definition as a "werewolf" would be relatively straight-forward
> and undebatable.

according to POPULAR definition. But this definition is not the true,
original or historical definition.

Thats like if an alien came to our planet who ,lets say, looked just
like us, and because he didn't look like a 'grey' like in close
encounters he would be scoffed at told he wasn't an ET.

I dont see how you can use a hollywood definition of lycanthropy and
apply it to R/L

> However you ask this of any "werewolf" and you will undoubtedly be
> countered with all sorts of nonsense like "no way, the CIA would kidnap
> and dissect me" ...
>
> We've had freak shows in our country's carnivals for hundreds of years
> and never once has the CIA abducted any of these deviant individuals.

How do you know if they did if it was kept a secret?
Do you know everything the government has every done?

give it up silly rabbit, brains are for wolves.

WF

Jonathan Coolidge

Sep 2, 2002, 10:32:51 PM9/2/02
>> However you ask this of any "werewolf" and you will undoubtedly be
>> countered with all sorts of nonsense like "no way, the CIA would kidnap
>> and dissect me" ...

> We've had freak shows in our country's carnivals for hundreds of years
> and never once has the CIA abducted any of these deviant individuals.

But, the "freaks" in freak shows didn't have the ability to turn ordinary
persons into fellow freaks, the way some notions perceive lycanthropy. If
physical lycanthropy were real, and if it followed certain guidelines, like
the spread-by-bite business (or if it could be spread by other means, such
as teaching others how to do it), then the potential to create more
introduces a new element that's far more unbalancing than being one furry
oddball.

None-the-less, your arguement is valid. It's an assumption that government
conspiracies exist and would have any interest in surpressing knowledge of
lycanthropy. The idea works for the book I'm perpetually writing, but
unless the specific organization or one similar to the one I postulated were
real, and unless lycanthropy follows the form that would make them feel
threatened, there's at least an equally good chance that coming forward with
lycanthropy would make life better for everybody.

If I were a p-shifter, I for one would probably feel a great sense of relief
not having to hide it anymore. It's hard enough not telling everyone I
practice a pagan religion. (Oops, I shouldn't have told you that...) And,
I can only speculate what homosexuals feel being inside versus outside the
proverbial closet.

SONICIDE

Sep 3, 2002, 12:44:48 AM9/3/02

Jonathan Coolidge wrote:

> >> However you ask this of any "werewolf" and you will undoubtedly be
> >> countered with all sorts of nonsense like "no way, the CIA would kidnap
> >> and dissect me" ...
>
> > We've had freak shows in our country's carnivals for hundreds of years
> > and never once has the CIA abducted any of these deviant individuals.
>
> But, the "freaks" in freak shows didn't have the ability to turn ordinary
> persons into fellow freaks, the way some notions perceive lycanthropy. If

ever see that old black and white classic called 'The Freaks'?
The deformed the villainess at the end of that.

> physical lycanthropy were real, and if it followed certain guidelines, like
> the spread-by-bite business (or if it could be spread by other means, such
> as teaching others how to do it), then the potential to create more
> introduces a new element that's far more unbalancing than being one furry
> oddball.

I suppose if lycanthropy is not spreadable it would be not be considered
much of a risk by the government unless
lycanths got together to breed their own species and take an aggressive
stance toward humans. Humans are very jumpy and are full of fear and the
instinct to destroy anything outside the norm.

> None-the-less, your arguement is valid. It's an assumption that government
> conspiracies exist and would have any interest in surpressing knowledge of
> lycanthropy. The idea works for the book I'm perpetually writing, but
> unless the specific organization or one similar to the one I postulated were
> real, and unless lycanthropy follows the form that would make them feel
> threatened, there's at least an equally good chance that coming forward with
> lycanthropy would make life better for everybody.

Not to long ago I saw a news program about a nurse who uncovered the
fact that about oh 20 years I think they said, the government performed
medical experiments on civilians (unknown to them), injecting people in
these hospitals with some sort of radioactive materiel to see what it
would do to them. (among other such things)

WF

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Sep 4, 2002, 3:21:11 PM9/4/02
SONICIDE wrote:
> lycanths got together to breed their own species and take an aggressive
> stance toward humans. Humans are very jumpy and are full of fear and the
> instinct to destroy anything outside the norm.

So is just about any other species, including wolves.

Xoa Gray

Sep 6, 2002, 4:10:41 AM9/6/02

"Jonathan Coolidge" <jlra...@swbell.net> wrote in message

*shruggs* I know I sure feel better outside than inside the closet. :)>

Xoa Gray