Howl

Maloran

Aug 25, 2001, 11:54:44 AM8/25/01
Is anyone planning a howl in the near future? Or have they just died out,
like so many other good things in this world?

Kamatu

Aug 25, 2001, 2:52:55 PM8/25/01

"Maloran" <tobias_p...@hotmial.com> wrote in message

> Is anyone planning a howl in the near future? Or have they just died out,
> like so many other good things in this world?

First off, you have already admitted to just having stumbled upon this
newsgroup from SwampFox's little post about how great it was. So whether or
not howls were one of the "good things in this world" would not be something
you would know from experience.

Secondly, if you plan on staying around here much longer, you are gonna have
to lose the idea that things are like they used to be. Nothing here is the
same as it was way back when wereness needed all the virtual hugs and
marshmallows to be validated. Werecards are out, Howls are out, cute little
dramatical typing thingies are out *rolls eyes* <------ That was an example.

We don't say "Howldy!", we don't write cookbooks. We had a get together in
New Jersey just a couple of weeks ago, to which none of the people who have
been claiming to be able to whack their way through the Royal Family showed.
(This would include a child molester from Tooele, Utah, who's career is so
successful he can't afford the $150 airfare to New Jersey. A gas station
attendant in Texas who would have come to New Jersey, but Mother wouldn't
let him borrow the car. Some punk in New York claiming to be some disciple
of a guy who used to own firecrackers, who couldn't find his way down the
Garden State Parkway, and a host of others claiming to be able to break
knees caps and throttle anything that resembles a Royal Family member, if
only they could have gotten away that weekend, or this weekend, or next
weekend...)

While this attempt on your part to write an ontopic post is barely notable,
it's just not knocking us out. I mean it's okay, but else have you got?

I'd post the directions to where you can find me every saturday (for the
millionth time) and I'm sure Safari would do the same, but what it boils
down to is this: It wouldn't matter if we were getting together within a
hundred miles of where you are, you have no intentions of showing up, you'll
say something to the effect of "Why would anyone bother being where you
are?" and you'll continue to post about how rotten life is now that howls,
those good old days of the past, are no longer happening, when it was just
people like yourself that killed most of them.

Shooo!

--
Kamatu
King of AHWW

KatmanDu

Aug 25, 2001, 6:44:29 PM8/25/01

http://www.were.net/~katmandu/howls/index.html

katm...@home.com - members.home.net/katmandu1 - katm...@arches.uga.edu
"The rising moon faces the sickening sun as the lights in the tower blocks
go on one by one. A big shot, overlooking this black iron skyline-
surrounded by his symbols of prosperity- sits back in his new leather
chair- ripped off the back of some unfortunate beast. I'm smiling
through my teeth. Anybody can be a millionaire so everybody's gotta try;
but by the laws of this human jungle, only the heartless will survive."
-The The, "Twilight of a Champion"

SilverWaer

Aug 25, 2001, 8:01:48 PM8/25/01

Kamatu <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message

> "Maloran" <tobias_p...@hotmial.com> wrote in message
> > Is anyone planning a howl in the near future? Or have they just died
out,
> > like so many other good things in this world?
> >

> First off, you have already admitted to just having stumbled upon this
> newsgroup from SwampFox's little post about how great it was. So whether
or
> not howls were one of the "good things in this world" would not be
something
> you would know from experience.

Are you experienced?

> Secondly, if you plan on staying around here much longer, you are gonna
have
> to lose the idea that things are like they used to be. Nothing here is the
> same as it was way back when wereness needed all the virtual hugs and
> marshmallows to be validated. Werecards are out, Howls are out, cute
little
> dramatical typing thingies are out *rolls eyes* <------ That was an
example.

*exposes choad* BOING

> We don't say "Howldy!", we don't write cookbooks. We had a get together in
> New Jersey just a couple of weeks ago, to which none of the people who
have
> been claiming to be able to whack their way through the Royal Family
showed.

YOU NEVER SENT ME MY PLAIN TIKIT!!!!111!!!!

> (This would include a child molester from Tooele, Utah, who's career is so
> successful he can't afford the $150 airfare to New Jersey. A gas station
> attendant in Texas who would have come to New Jersey, but Mother wouldn't
> let him borrow the car. Some punk in New York claiming to be some disciple
> of a guy who used to own firecrackers, who couldn't find his way down the
> Garden State Parkway, and a host of others claiming to be able to break
> knees caps and throttle anything that resembles a Royal Family member, if
> only they could have gotten away that weekend, or this weekend, or next
> weekend...)

I was busy jerking off...which reminds me...

> While this attempt on your part to write an ontopic post is barely
notable,
> it's just not knocking us out. I mean it's okay, but else have you got?

Fromunda cheese?

> I'd post the directions to where you can find me every saturday (for the
> millionth time) and I'm sure Safari would do the same, but what it boils
> down to is this: It wouldn't matter if we were getting together within a
> hundred miles of where you are, you have no intentions of showing up,
you'll
> say something to the effect of "Why would anyone bother being where you
> are?" and you'll continue to post about how rotten life is now that howls,
> those good old days of the past, are no longer happening, when it was just
> people like yourself that killed most of them.

No...its fat stinky tarded biker weres like you that hace fUcKed up this
peaceful newsfroup.B4 U came here this was a peeceful froup and we all
skamperd in teh forsets with teh litel BuNnys and teh fauns.And tehn tere
was teh grate sex. But U hace taken taht frum us adn we will git you adn
beet yuo up and tehn we will griend yor bOnez to maek our bred.!!!1.<!!!
> Shooo!

FLIE!!!

Bryan Manternach

Aug 26, 2001, 4:08:40 PM8/26/01
Maloran wrote:

> Is anyone planning a howl in the near future? Or have they just died out,
> like so many other good things in this world?

WTF is that supposed to mean?

YOu should plan a howl if you want one.

--
"I sense much NT in you. NT leads to Blue Screen. Blue Screen
leads to downtime. Downtime leads to suffering. NT is the path

Ben Goodridge

Sep 5, 2001, 11:40:21 AM9/5/01
Good morning.

> We don't say "Howldy!", we don't write cookbooks. We had a get together in
> New Jersey just a couple of weeks ago, to which none of the people who
have
> been claiming to be able to whack their way through the Royal Family
showed.
> (This would include a child molester from Tooele, Utah, who's career is so
> successful he can't afford the $150 airfare to New Jersey. A gas station
> attendant in Texas who would have come to New Jersey, but Mother wouldn't
> let him borrow the car. Some punk in New York claiming to be some disciple
> of a guy who used to own firecrackers, who couldn't find his way down the
> Garden State Parkway, and a host of others claiming to be able to break
> knees caps and throttle anything that resembles a Royal Family member, if
> only they could have gotten away that weekend, or this weekend, or next
> weekend...)

Now, Kamatu, sweetheart, you're laboring under the mistaken impression that
anyone would want to come to a party that you're throwing. I myself believe
that, should you at any time throw any sort of do, that one of the first
things you would do is piss in the punch so no one else could have any. WHY
you would do such a thing is something we kamatologists have been studying
for two years, notwithstanding how frequently you repeat similar behavior.

Understand, Jim, it's nothing particularly personal, but you aren't exactly
putting yourself forth as one of New Jersey's finest tourist attractions.
You're essentially picking on people because they don't want to spend
between forty and four hundred dollars to come and visit an acerbic,
bad-tempered, spiteful, hateful shred of trailer-trash from the arse end of
a sewer of a state. I myself recently got back from vacation, and the places
I visited tended more towards national parks and secluded lakes. Taking the
time and expense to visit you would have been like spending the day on an
overpriced tour of a municipal dump. There is, quite simply, nothing in
particular I'd want to see. You have insufficiently promoted yourself as a
primary tourist destination.

You drink Haterade by the gallon. You wipe your butt on other people's
posts. You go about as far out of your way as possible to make other people
hate you as much as they can. Then you sneer and yawl at them when they
won't come over and play with you.

> Shooo!

Gezundheit.

Ben Goodridge
buzzin' around
bgoo...@maine.rr.com

Lina Inverse

Sep 5, 2001, 4:38:47 PM9/5/01
Wow, a cleverly disguised ben troll. How do you do it Kamatu, I thought
ben was still ignoring us :)

Safari

Kamatu

Sep 5, 2001, 7:12:25 PM9/5/01
Ignoring us?
Didn't he just expose himself by using the word kamatuologist?

"Lina Inverse" <mak...@bestweb.net> wrote in message

Dyno Mutt

Sep 5, 2001, 8:26:32 PM9/5/01

Ben Goodridge <bgoo...@maine.rr.com> wrote in message

> Good morning.
>
> > We don't say "Howldy!", we don't write cookbooks. We had a get together
in
> > New Jersey just a couple of weeks ago, to which none of the people who
> have
> > been claiming to be able to whack their way through the Royal Family
> showed.

D00d! Ya should a gone!!!

> > (This would include a child molester from Tooele, Utah, who's career is
so
> > successful he can't afford the $150 airfare to New Jersey. A gas station
> > attendant in Texas who would have come to New Jersey, but Mother
wouldn't
> > let him borrow the car. Some punk in New York claiming to be some
disciple
> > of a guy who used to own firecrackers, who couldn't find his way down
the
> > Garden State Parkway, and a host of others claiming to be able to break
> > knees caps and throttle anything that resembles a Royal Family member,
if
> > only they could have gotten away that weekend, or this weekend, or next
> > weekend...)
>
> Now, Kamatu, sweetheart, you're laboring under the mistaken impression
that
> anyone would want to come to a party that you're throwing.

Well...the cops always show up...

>I myself believe
> that, should you at any time throw any sort of do, that one of the first
> things you would do is piss in the punch so no one else could have any.
WHY
> you would do such a thing is something we kamatologists have been studying
> for two years, notwithstanding how frequently you repeat similar behavior.

Shhhhhhh!!!! Thats the seckrit ingredient taht lets all the Kammy weres
p-shift their noses & eyes!!!

> Understand, Jim, it's nothing particularly personal, but you aren't
exactly
> putting yourself forth as one of New Jersey's finest tourist attractions.

Are you kidding? I think Ripleys wants to do a show on Biker Were...

> You're essentially picking on people because they don't want to spend
> between forty and four hundred dollars to come and visit an acerbic,
> bad-tempered, spiteful, hateful shred of trailer-trash from the arse end
of
> a sewer of a state. I myself recently got back from vacation, and the
places
> I visited tended more towards national parks and secluded lakes.

Must Be Nice...

>Taking the
> time and expense to visit you would have been like spending the day on an
> overpriced tour of a municipal dump.

Nice segue :o) Bush's secretary of the interior designated a dump in s.cali
as a Historic Site.It just happens to be a Superfund site also...D'OH!

> There is, quite simply, nothing in
> particular I'd want to see. You have insufficiently promoted yourself as a
> primary tourist destination.

See a real live freak and well known UPA??? Heck..it might be worth it...

Ewwwwww...

> You go about as far out of your way as possible to make other people
> hate you as much as they can. Then you sneer and yawl at them when they
> won't come over and play with you.

He is a meen won!

> > Shooo!

Boots!

> Gezundheit.

Gefeltafish.

Dyno Mutt

Sep 5, 2001, 8:27:37 PM9/5/01

> Ignoring us?
> Didn't he just expose himself

Huh??!!!

> by using the word kamatuologist?

Post JPGS!!!!!

Ben Goodridge

Sep 6, 2001, 3:04:56 PM9/6/01
Vworp vworp.

> > > We don't say "Howldy!", we don't write cookbooks. We had a get
together
> in
> > > New Jersey just a couple of weeks ago, to which none of the people who
> > have
> > > been claiming to be able to whack their way through the Royal Family
> > showed.

Eh, I suppose saying "Howldy" is better than having to put up with "furs" in
every word some can shoe-horn it in ("Hi, furiends! I bought some furanks
fur the party! Evfuryfur come down fur a good time!"). Ugh.

> Well...the cops always show up...

Party crashers. Probably searching for the bodies under the trailer. Here in
Maine it takes quite a lot to lure the local constabulary away from the safe
havens of their donut shops. If Kamatu needs a place to store more bodies, I
know some available lots.

> Shhhhhhh!!!! Thats the seckrit ingredient taht lets all the Kammy weres
> p-shift their noses & eyes!!!

Really? Good heavens, has all that LSD finally permeated his lower
intestinal tract? Oy, Kam, how much for about fifteen tabs of blotter paper?
This could be a whole new career for you, you know; urinating in other
people's punch for money. I doubt the DEA has "Kamatu piss" on its list of
controlled substances. Might lighten up some of the local Raves; the most
recent ones have been dirges. Maybe a combination of Haterade with Kamatu's
body chemistry. Maybe I'm babbling right now.

P-shift their noses and eyes. Christ, I remember something about that. I
remember, for one thing, that it was from a guy who breathes fire whenever
anyone else says anything about ANY kind of shift. Poor baby.

> >Taking the
> > time and expense to visit you would have been like spending the day on
an
> > overpriced tour of a municipal dump.
>
> Nice segue :o) Bush's secretary of the interior designated a dump in
s.cali
> as a Historic Site.It just happens to be a Superfund site also...D'OH!

Had you said "New Jersey" I would have made the obvious joke that it was
Kamatu's backyard. I seem to be one for obvious jokes today. I don't know
what's wrong with me. CIA agents slipping things into my Listerine, I
suppose.

I HAD been considering the possibility that Kamatu might make something of a
roadside attraction; the world is, after all, littered with remembrances of
bad things as well as beautiful. We have a Holocaust museum in Washington,
DC. There are tourists at the Trinity site. The Alamo and the Little Big
Horn are fondly memorialized. Pearl Harbor is a National monument. Even
Alcatraz is a museum. Kamatu could sit in a glass case behind red velvet
theater rope and spew obscenities at passers-by. "Wow, sweetheart, I was
just spat on by Kamatu! I can't wait to tell the folks back home that I was
abused by a famous netizen!" T-shirts that say "My parents were sworn at by
Kamatu and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." Think on it, Kamatu. It might
be a way to supplement your meager income from disability fraud and give you
a few additional pennies for the Atlantic City slots.

Or am I exposing myself again? Does it help if you all know that I'm sitting
at my computer writing these words buck naked? No, the Ben-Cam isn't set up.
She feel poorly today.

Drawings of me in the altogether, I suppose, I could draw. But
photographs...I don't think so. I'm this big white round fat pimply thing, I
doubt anyone wants a piece of that magic.

> Gezundheit.

Gefeltafish.

Dyno, you're my kinda people.

Ben Goodridge
bgoo...@maine.rr.com
buzz buzz

Ben Goodridge

Sep 6, 2001, 3:06:11 PM9/6/01
Oh, by the way, Kamatu, since I KNOW you're going to be reading this (ain't
he cute, ladies and gentlemen? Just can't help himself!) I think I found a
couple of pieces of alleged music attributable to you in a dusty corner of a
disused hard drive. Is there any way I can verify that they're yours?

Ben Goodridge
bgoo...@maine.rr.com
buzz

Zenwolfuh

Sep 6, 2001, 9:41:10 PM9/6/01

> Vworp vworp.

> together
> > in
> > > have
> > > showed.
>
> Eh, I suppose saying "Howldy" is better than having to put up with "furs"
in
> every word some can shoe-horn it in ("Hi, furiends! I bought some furanks
> fur the party! Evfuryfur come down fur a good time!"). Ugh.

!!!! You meanyhead! Now the peaceful furrs wont like you no more :o(
Iem still trying to get them used to me...theres been some
resistance....ok...theres been considerable resistance.

> > Well...the cops always show up...
>
> Party crashers. Probably searching for the bodies under the trailer. Here
in
> Maine it takes quite a lot to lure the local constabulary away from the
safe
> havens of their donut shops. If Kamatu needs a place to store more bodies,
> know some available lots.

His freezer still has some room for 'long pig'.Bandit has put on a lot of
weight lately...hmmmm.

> > Shhhhhhh!!!! Thats the seckrit ingredient taht lets all the Kammy weres
> > p-shift their noses & eyes!!!
>
> Really? Good heavens, has all that LSD finally permeated his lower
> intestinal tract? Oy, Kam, how much for about fifteen tabs of blotter
paper?
> This could be a whole new career for you, you know; urinating in other
> people's punch for money. I doubt the DEA has "Kamatu piss" on its list of
> controlled substances. Might lighten up some of the local Raves; the most
> recent ones have been dirges. Maybe a combination of Haterade with
Kamatu's
> body chemistry. Maybe I'm babbling right now.

Hey! I think you're on to something.Extasy is starting to fade a bit from
the fashion trendy's and Salvia something-or-other hasnt gotten really
popular yet so maybe we could contact Coka-colas marketing department for a
feasibility study.

> P-shift their noses and eyes. Christ, I remember something about that. I
> remember, for one thing, that it was from a guy who breathes fire whenever
> anyone else says anything about ANY kind of shift. Poor baby.

Hmmmmm....does his name start with a 'K' by any chance?

> > >Taking the
> > > time and expense to visit you would have been like spending the day on
> an
> > > overpriced tour of a municipal dump.
> >
> > Nice segue :o) Bush's secretary of the interior designated a dump in
> s.cali
> > as a Historic Site.It just happens to be a Superfund site also...D'OH!
>
> Had you said "New Jersey" I would have made the obvious joke that it was
> Kamatu's backyard. I seem to be one for obvious jokes today. I don't know
> what's wrong with me. CIA agents slipping things into my Listerine, I
> suppose.

They've boTify3d my old webmail account...

> I HAD been considering the possibility that Kamatu might make something of
> roadside attraction; the world is, after all, littered with remembrances
of
> bad things as well as beautiful. We have a Holocaust museum in Washington,
> DC. There are tourists at the Trinity site. The Alamo and the Little Big
> Horn are fondly memorialized. Pearl Harbor is a National monument. Even
> Alcatraz is a museum. Kamatu could sit in a glass case behind red velvet
> theater rope and spew obscenities at passers-by. "Wow, sweetheart, I was
> just spat on by Kamatu! I can't wait to tell the folks back home that I
was
> abused by a famous netizen!" T-shirts that say "My parents were sworn at
by
> Kamatu and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." Think on it, Kamatu. It
might
> be a way to supplement your meager income from disability fraud and give
you
> a few additional pennies for the Atlantic City slots.

*wipes tear* OMG....

> Or am I exposing myself again? Does it help if you all know that I'm
sitting
> at my computer writing these words buck naked? No, the Ben-Cam isn't set
up.
> She feel poorly today.

*raised eyebrow* Is that a money-maker? Hmmm...maybe I _dont_ need a job
after all...

> Drawings of me in the altogether, I suppose, I could draw. But
> photographs...I don't think so. I'm this big white round fat pimply thing,
> doubt anyone wants a piece of that magic.

AWK! Too Much Information...Jenny Craig?

> > Gezundheit.
> >
> Gefeltafish.
>
> Dyno, you're my kinda people.

Awwwwwww...now I feel all squishy...

Lina Inverse

Sep 6, 2001, 10:14:33 PM9/6/01
I think zenwolf is the first VI test. People who are interested in
conversation tend to killfile hium first. People interested in the same
old royal lames play with him.

Ben Goodridge wrote:

> Vworp vworp.

> together
> > in
> > > have
> > > showed.
>
> Eh, I suppose saying "Howldy" is better than having to put up with "furs" in
> every word some can shoe-horn it in ("Hi, furiends! I bought some furanks
> fur the party! Evfuryfur come down fur a good time!"). Ugh.

I think ben forgets I have actually met some of his ex's. I think he
might want to resist the urge to insult that community.

> > Well...the cops always show up...
>
> Party crashers. Probably searching for the bodies under the trailer. Here in
> Maine it takes quite a lot to lure the local constabulary away from the safe
> havens of their donut shops. If Kamatu needs a place to store more bodies, I
> know some available lots.

Wow, that is a good offer. Think about what would happen if greyhound
offered a VI trip to Kamatu's house at discounted rates. Why they would
be able to fit everyone corageous enough to come in a fiero, and have
room for a cooler for the driver.

Ok, even I can't spice up the same tired old crap.

> > Shhhhhhh!!!! Thats the seckrit ingredient taht lets all the Kammy weres
> > p-shift their noses & eyes!!!
>
> Really? Good heavens, has all that LSD finally permeated his lower
> intestinal tract? Oy, Kam, how much for about fifteen tabs of blotter paper?
> This could be a whole new career for you, you know; urinating in other
> people's punch for money. I doubt the DEA has "Kamatu piss" on its list of
> controlled substances. Might lighten up some of the local Raves; the most
> recent ones have been dirges. Maybe a combination of Haterade with Kamatu's
> body chemistry. Maybe I'm babbling right now.

and you aren't doing a good job at that. The idea of babbling is to get
completely out into left field while maintaining some thread through it
all. However, when you try to babble and focus on insults it really just
shows up as a poorly drawn out insult.

> P-shift their noses and eyes. Christ, I remember something about that. I
> remember, for one thing, that it was from a guy who breathes fire whenever
> anyone else says anything about ANY kind of shift. Poor baby.

Call the fucking Wahmbulance for ben.

> > >Taking the
> > > time and expense to visit you would have been like spending the day on
> an
> > > overpriced tour of a municipal dump.
> >
> > Nice segue :o) Bush's secretary of the interior designated a dump in
> s.cali
> > as a Historic Site.It just happens to be a Superfund site also...D'OH!
>
> Had you said "New Jersey" I would have made the obvious joke that it was
> Kamatu's backyard.

Thank you for that stunning report captain oblivious.

>I seem to be one for obvious jokes today.

Ok, if you say so.

I don't know
> what's wrong with me.

I would make a list, but nutscrape has a text limit.

CIA agents slipping things into my Listerine, I
> suppose.

You've been going over the border to drink with the langmonster.

> I HAD been considering the possibility that Kamatu might make something of a
> roadside attraction; the world is, after all, littered with remembrances of
> bad things as well as beautiful.

Yeah, I am sure the world is really interested.

We have a Holocaust museum in Washington,
> DC.

FUCK! You bastard, that was very close to calling Kamatu hitler.

>There are tourists at the Trinity site.

Token Matrix reference.

The Alamo and the Little Big
> Horn are fondly memorialized.

Now he is babbling.

>Pearl Harbor is a National monument.

And another excuse to spam the radio waves with a celine dion song.

Even
> Alcatraz is a museum.

I remember visiting that.

Kamatu could sit in a glass case behind red velvet
> theater rope and spew obscenities at passers-by.

They already do that at circusses twit. Then you buy a baseball and
throw it at a target and dunk them.

"Wow, sweetheart, I was
> just spat on by Kamatu!

You should be so lucky :)

I can't wait to tell the folks back home that I was
> abused by a famous netizen!"

Maybe ben is onto something here. A lot of people go way out of their
way to flame Kamatu.

T-shirts that say "My parents were sworn at by
> Kamatu and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

That fell flat.

Think on it, Kamatu. It might
> be a way to supplement your meager income from disability fraud and give you
> a few additional pennies for the Atlantic City slots.

With the people around here it might be worth big bucks

> Or am I exposing myself again?

Why, do you hear screaming?

Does it help if you all know that I'm sitting
> at my computer writing these words buck naked?

Well, I need to boil my brain now.

>No, the Ben-Cam isn't set up.

Internet users around the world thnk you.

> She feel poorly today.

After seeing you naked so would I.

> Drawings of me in the altogether, I suppose, I could draw.

You probably could try.

But
> photographs...I don't think so.

I hope not.

I'm this big white round fat pimply thing, I
> doubt anyone wants a piece of that magic.

I know people who wouldn't.

> > Gezundheit.
> >
> Gefeltafish.
>
> Dyno, you're my kinda people.

Well, he is lonely and desperate.

Safari
Realizing it is just a couple more weeks until cookbook boy shows back
up.

Kamatu

Sep 6, 2001, 10:34:38 PM9/6/01

"Lina Inverse" <mak...@bestweb.net> wrote in message

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm taking near misses this month.

> >There are tourists at the Trinity site.
>
> Token Matrix reference.
>
> The Alamo and the Little Big
> > Horn are fondly memorialized.
>
> Now he is babbling.
>
> >Pearl Harbor is a National monument.
>
> And another excuse to spam the radio waves with a celine dion song.

Is it actually Pearl Harbor that is the monument, or is it just the Arizona?

> Even
> > Alcatraz is a museum.
>
> I remember visiting that.
>
> Kamatu could sit in a glass case behind red velvet
> > theater rope and spew obscenities at passers-by.
>
> They already do that at circusses twit. Then you buy a baseball and
> throw it at a target and dunk them.
>
> "Wow, sweetheart, I was
> > just spat on by Kamatu!
>
> You should be so lucky :)
>
> I can't wait to tell the folks back home that I was
> > abused by a famous netizen!"
>
> Maybe ben is onto something here. A lot of people go way out of their
> way to flame Kamatu.
>
> T-shirts that say "My parents were sworn at by
> > Kamatu and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
>
> That fell flat.
>
> Think on it, Kamatu. It might
> > be a way to supplement your meager income from disability fraud and give
you
> > a few additional pennies for the Atlantic City slots.
>
> With the people around here it might be worth big bucks

I'm still wondering what casino Ben went to that had penny slots.

--
Kamatu

Zenwolfauh

Sep 7, 2001, 7:38:09 PM9/7/01
Lina Inverse wrote:

> I think zenwolf is the first VI test. People who are interested in
> conversation tend to killfile hium first. People interested in the same
> old royal lames play with him.

Awwww...poor SnArf cant deal with me directly anymore.*sigh* Its soooo
hard to find decent participants in todays modern usenet debates :o/

> Ben Goodridge wrote:
> >
> > Vworp vworp.

> > together
> > > in
> >
> > Eh, I suppose saying "Howldy" is better than having to put up with "furs" in
> > every word some can shoe-horn it in ("Hi, furiends! I bought some furanks
> > fur the party! Evfuryfur come down fur a good time!"). Ugh.
>
> I think ben forgets I have actually met some of his ex's. I think he
> might want to resist the urge to insult that community.

Why, are you still taking it up the poop chute from some of them?
Afraid they might tie you up and leave you in the public toilet in the
park.......again?

> > > Well...the cops always show up...
> >
> > Party crashers. Probably searching for the bodies under the trailer. Here in
> > Maine it takes quite a lot to lure the local constabulary away from the safe
> > havens of their donut shops. If Kamatu needs a place to store more bodies, I
> > know some available lots.
>
> Wow, that is a good offer. Think about what would happen if greyhound
> offered a VI trip to Kamatu's house at discounted rates. Why they would
> be able to fit everyone corageous enough to come in a fiero, and have
> room for a cooler for the driver.
>
> Ok, even I can't spice up the same tired old crap.

Nor can you dispute the fact that Jimmys boasted of keeping severed
limbs in his freezer.Oh well....

> > > Shhhhhhh!!!! Thats the seckrit ingredient taht lets all the Kammy weres
> > > p-shift their noses & eyes!!!
> >
> > Really? Good heavens, has all that LSD finally permeated his lower
> > intestinal tract? Oy, Kam, how much for about fifteen tabs of blotter paper?
> > This could be a whole new career for you, you know; urinating in other
> > people's punch for money. I doubt the DEA has "Kamatu piss" on its list of
> > controlled substances. Might lighten up some of the local Raves; the most
> > recent ones have been dirges. Maybe a combination of Haterade with Kamatu's
> > body chemistry. Maybe I'm babbling right now.
>
> and you aren't doing a good job at that. The idea of babbling is to get
> completely out into left field while maintaining some thread through it
> all. However, when you try to babble and focus on insults it really just
> shows up as a poorly drawn out insult.

That comes under the heading of; SnarF tries to defend his fLaming
style....and fails.

> > P-shift their noses and eyes. Christ, I remember something about that. I
> > remember, for one thing, that it was from a guy who breathes fire whenever
> > anyone else says anything about ANY kind of shift. Poor baby.
>
> Call the fucking Wahmbulance for ben.

SnaRfy, hon, do you suppose you cold just convert that one into an
acronym to save a little precious rainforest bandwidth? Since you use it
every other post...How bout...CTFW, for Call The Fucking Waaambulance.
HTH,HASD

> > an
> > >
> > > Nice segue :o) Bush's secretary of the interior designated a dump in
> > s.cali
> > > as a Historic Site.It just happens to be a Superfund site also...D'OH!
> >
> > Had you said "New Jersey" I would have made the obvious joke that it was
> > Kamatu's backyard.
>
> Thank you for that stunning report captain oblivious.

Here's another one that needs conversion.Allow me....TYCO.
Hey, I like the ring of that. Thank You Captain Obvious/oblivious.

> >I seem to be one for obvious jokes today.
>
> Ok, if you say so.

No points...try post while awake,hth.

> I don't know
> > what's wrong with me.
>
> I would make a list, but nutscrape has a text limit.

Yes it does, and I find it wholly annoying when cascading.*sigh*
Otherwise its really the newsfeeder of choice.

> CIA agents slipping things into my Listerine, I
> > suppose.
>
> You've been going over the border to drink with the langmonster.

Man you're one obsessive freak...whats it been? A year? And _still_ you
invoke the name of the Haruga beast....

> > I HAD been considering the possibility that Kamatu might make something of a
> > roadside attraction; the world is, after all, littered with remembrances of
> > bad things as well as beautiful.
>
> Yeah, I am sure the world is really interested.

Heh...little do you know...FOX is picking it up for their fall lineup.

> We have a Holocaust museum in Washington,
> > DC.
>
> FUCK! You bastard, that was very close to calling Kamatu hitler.

Fuck you bastard. (just felt like a cascade)

> >There are tourists at the Trinity site.
>
> Token Matrix reference.

TEH MATRIX!!!! Go see one Simon Stalin for entrance papers...

> The Alamo and the Little Big
> > Horn are fondly memorialized.
>
> Now he is babbling.

Couldn't think of a flame for that one huh?

> >Pearl Harbor is a National monument.
>
> And another excuse to spam the radio waves with a celine dion song.

Obscurity is your strong point...

> Even
> > Alcatraz is a museum.
>
> I remember visiting that.

And they let you come back?

> Kamatu could sit in a glass case behind red velvet
> > theater rope and spew obscenities at passers-by.
>
> They already do that at circusses twit. Then you buy a baseball and
> throw it at a target and dunk them.

Now theres an Idea...just fill the dunk tank with pee and have that at
the center of a howl. Dunk Kammy; 10.00$ for three balls...

> "Wow, sweetheart, I was
> > just spat on by Kamatu!
>
> You should be so lucky :)

You've caught his load in yer mouth ,right?

> I can't wait to tell the folks back home that I was
> > abused by a famous netizen!"
>
> Maybe ben is onto something here. A lot of people go way out of their
> way to flame Kamatu.

Pee filled Dunk tank....trust me on this one...

> T-shirts that say "My parents were sworn at by
> > Kamatu and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
>
> That fell flat.

Your sense of humor, along with your fashion sense...is broken.

> Think on it, Kamatu. It might
> > be a way to supplement your meager income from disability fraud and give you
> > a few additional pennies for the Atlantic City slots.
>
> With the people around here it might be worth big bucks

I'm tellin ya dude..pee filled dunk tank...

> > Or am I exposing myself again?
>
> Why, do you hear screaming?

Oy...now yer using one I quit useing.Ah well...I'm all for recycling...

> Does it help if you all know that I'm sitting
> > at my computer writing these words buck naked?
>
> Well, I need to boil my brain now.

Is that a drug reference?

> >No, the Ben-Cam isn't set up.
>
> Internet users around the world thnk you.

La la la lame...

> > She feel poorly today.
>
> After seeing you naked so would I.

Youve seen Benny Nude??!?!??! whoa...

> > Drawings of me in the altogether, I suppose, I could draw.
>
> You probably could try.

Yer drooling again....

> But
> > photographs...I don't think so.
>
> I hope not.

*yawn*

> I'm this big white round fat pimply thing, I
> > doubt anyone wants a piece of that magic.
>
> I know people who wouldn't.

And theres folks who would...not me but..you know ...some folks like
"fatties"...

> > > Gezundheit.
> > >
> > Gefeltafish.
> >
> > Dyno, you're my kinda people.
>
> Well, he is lonely and desperate.

He who?

> Safari
> Realizing it is just a couple more weeks until cookbook boy shows back
> up.

Wander er er hace finally found a recipie for a pee shift and has
decided to come visit you after all :o)

Kamatu

Sep 7, 2001, 11:15:54 PM9/7/01

"Ben Goodridge" <bgoo...@maine.rr.com> wrote in message
> Good morning.

Hello.

> > We don't say "Howldy!", we don't write cookbooks. We had a get together
in
> > New Jersey just a couple of weeks ago, to which none of the people who
> have
> > been claiming to be able to whack their way through the Royal Family
> showed.
> > (This would include a child molester from Tooele, Utah, who's career is
so
> > successful he can't afford the $150 airfare to New Jersey. A gas station
> > attendant in Texas who would have come to New Jersey, but Mother
wouldn't
> > let him borrow the car. Some punk in New York claiming to be some
disciple
> > of a guy who used to own firecrackers, who couldn't find his way down
the
> > Garden State Parkway, and a host of others claiming to be able to break
> > knees caps and throttle anything that resembles a Royal Family member,
if
> > only they could have gotten away that weekend, or this weekend, or next
> > weekend...)
>
> Now, Kamatu, sweetheart, you're laboring under the mistaken impression
that
> anyone would want to come to a party that you're throwing.

Hey, sometimes it's better to validate your fears than face them.
You say the same thing all others say about not showing up at my door.
"Why would I want to do that?"

Yeah, why would you.
That means you'd have to choke back your fear and actually show up.

> I myself believe
> that, should you at any time throw any sort of do, that one of the first
> things you would do is piss in the punch so no one else could have any.
WHY
> you would do such a thing is something we kamatologists have been studying
> for two years, notwithstanding how frequently you repeat similar behavior.
>
> Understand, Jim, it's nothing particularly personal, but you aren't
exactly
> putting yourself forth as one of New Jersey's finest tourist attractions.
> You're essentially picking on people because they don't want to spend
> between forty and four hundred dollars to come and visit an acerbic,
> bad-tempered, spiteful, hateful shred of trailer-trash from the arse end
of
> a sewer of a state.

More fear validation.

> I myself recently got back from vacation, and the places
> I visited tended more towards national parks and secluded lakes. Taking
the
> time and expense to visit you would have been like spending the day on an
> overpriced tour of a municipal dump. There is, quite simply, nothing in
> particular I'd want to see. You have insufficiently promoted yourself as a
> primary tourist destination.

More fear validation.

> You drink Haterade by the gallon. You wipe your butt on other people's
> posts. You go about as far out of your way as possible to make other
people
> hate you as much as they can. Then you sneer and yawl at them when they
> won't come over and play with you.

Sneer and yawl?
No I laugh at the outcome.

Lot's of fear validation, sometimes it's better that way.

SONICIDE

Oct 21, 2001, 9:24:20 AM10/21/01

> Hey, sometimes it's better to validate your fears than face them.
> You say the same thing all others say about not showing up at my door.
> "Why would I want to do that?"
>
> Yeah, why would you.
> That means you'd have to choke back your fear and actually show up.

hey Ive been around you and they have good reason to be afraid.The only
reason I can be around you is that Im even worse. >:)> I just dont
flaunt it the way you do

hee he
WF

**^^^W^^*****

Oct 22, 2001, 8:23:46 PM10/22/01

SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message

> > Hey, sometimes it's better to validate your fears than face them.
> > You say the same thing all others say about not showing up at my door.
> > "Why would I want to do that?"
> >
> > Yeah, why would you.
> > That means you'd have to choke back your fear and actually show up.
> >

> hey Ive been around you and they have good reason to be afraid.The only
> reason I can be around you is that Im even worse. >:)>

Yes, I can _literally_ smell you through my computer..._literally_.

> I just dont
> flaunt it the way you do

Don't you need breasts for that?

> hee he
> WF

SONICIDE

Oct 22, 2001, 10:52:59 PM10/22/01

**^^^W^^***** wrote:

> SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message
> >

> > > Hey, sometimes it's better to validate your fears than face them.
> > > You say the same thing all others say about not showing up at my door.
> > > "Why would I want to do that?"
> > >
> > > Yeah, why would you.
> > > That means you'd have to choke back your fear and actually show up.
> > >

> > hey Ive been around you and they have good reason to be afraid.The only
> > reason I can be around you is that Im even worse. >:)>
>
> Yes, I can _literally_ smell you through my computer..._literally_.

If you are smelling something bad it's probly yourself, try bathing. If
you can tear yourself away from your keyboard.If all your posts on here
are any indication, that doesnt happen often ,and I shouldn't wonder why
things start to smell after a while...

> > I just dont
> > flaunt it the way you do
> >

> Don't you need breasts for that?

huh? breasts for what? do you think Im a male or something? Or is it
because you feel the need to wear falsies? At any rate keep your sexual
references off of here this is a public forum.

WF

Safari

Oct 23, 2001, 12:07:44 AM10/23/01

SONICIDE wrote:

> **^^^W^^***** wrote:
> >
> > SONICIDE <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message

> > > hey Ive been around you and they have good reason to be afraid.The only
> > > reason I can be around you is that Im even worse. >:)>
> >
> > Yes, I can _literally_ smell you through my computer..._literally_.
>
> If you are smelling something bad it's probly yourself, try bathing. If
> you can tear yourself away from your keyboard.If all your posts on here
> are any indication, that doesnt happen often ,and I shouldn't wonder why
> things start to smell after a while...

Wow, yous alls either the smartest 1st graders I have ever seen, or
the.....no wait, there have been worse lames around here. (Some of which
were mine :)

OK guys, the "You are a smelly" line is cool and all, but give us all a
little break and get real. If you guys are going to insult eachother at
least get vulgar. Smelly is the word you use before you learn jerk, and
jerk is the word you use before you learn the word asshole. Let's not
pretend to be sparing somebody's feelings here.

> > > I just dont
> > > flaunt it the way you do
> > >

> > Don't you need breasts for that?
>
> huh? breasts for what?

Hey, someone catch that one before it crashes into NY.

>do you think Im a male or something?

Are you sensitive about something?

Or is it
> because you feel the need to wear falsies?

No no no, ok that is one of the lames to be used on safari.

At any rate keep your sexual
> references off of here this is a public forum.

You misspelled pubic.

Safari
They're all idiots

SONICIDE

Oct 26, 2001, 7:35:42 PM10/26/01
ethem...was my post directed at you? I thought not.
I haven't said shit to you or about you since I thought we had settled
things. I can't emagine what has inspired you to respond to me in this
way now.

I'm just going to ignore this and go about my buisness

Whitefell

--
He who dances with Mr Death wears very heavy shoes.
http://www.sonicide.com

Kamatu

Oct 26, 2001, 9:03:41 PM10/26/01

> ethem...was my post directed at you? I thought not.
> I haven't said shit to you or about you since I thought we had settled
> things. I can't emagine what has inspired you to respond to me in this
> way now.

Hmmm I think the Princess was responding to everyone involved in this
thread.

> I'm just going to ignore this and go about my buisness

Okay

Safari

Oct 27, 2001, 6:11:02 AM10/27/01

SONICIDE wrote:

> ethem...was my post directed at you? I thought not.

Oh, I see, you can't figure out the difference between AHWW and private
email. Please save the whining for when you learn that difference. If it
wasn't there for everyone to respond to then it should have been
private. Do you think I am the type of person who respects someone who
cannot take the heat their flames generate?

> I haven't said shit to you or about you since I thought we had settled
> things.

Should I thank you, or just wait for you to call me a smelly?

I can't emagine what has inspired you to respond to me in this
> way now.

Well, if you must have it explained....It was the stupidity of the flame
itself. I thought that was fairly obvious, but if you need the picture I
can draw it.

You see, I have no problem with fighting, just when it is done wrong.
First off, spare us the held punches. If you felt compasion for the
other you wouldn't be fighting. So I think we can just can the moral
outrage and attempts to be kind in our insults. It just breeds
hipocricy. Second, it is really embarassing to be outflamed by zenwolf.
Not to mention victories just promote him doing it more. Finally,
whether you are friend or foe it makes no difference to me when pointing
out stupidity. You can choose whatever side of that fence you want to be
on. Personally I don't mind when friends point out my own stupidity, and
the other people get their kicks anyway.

Like all of a sudden I am going to keep my big mouth shut because you
thought whatever you thought.

> I'm just going to ignore this and go about my buisness

You do what you have to, but next time lets spare the bullshit while
flaming. For all I know zenwolf could smell like strawberries and
bananas. He could fuck supermodels every night. He could have millions
of dollars and be increadibly succesful. In the end he still comes off
as a loser.

And one final thing, catch up with zenwolf. Just beccause he has a new
nick doesn't mean he is a different person.

SONICIDE

Oct 27, 2001, 8:41:23 PM10/27/01
ohok
it is very stupid I agree

SONICIDE

Oct 27, 2001, 9:04:36 PM10/27/01

Safari wrote:

> SONICIDE wrote:
> >
> > ethem...was my post directed at you? I thought not.
>
> Oh, I see, you can't figure out the difference between AHWW and private
> email. Please save the whining for when you learn that difference. If it
> wasn't there for everyone to respond to then it should have been
> private. Do you think I am the type of person who respects someone who
> cannot take the heat their flames generate?

I didnt think it mattered at this point. how many stupid worthless posts
have you made?
the mirror is this way ----> take a look there instead of my direction.
You'll learn more

> > I haven't said shit to you or about you since I thought we had settled
> > things.
>
> Should I thank you, or just wait for you to call me a smelly?

gee your right in here on the stupid posts about being smelly. I never
called you anything , in fact the thread had nothing to do with you at
all. Things must have been smelly because you sure ran in here to sniff
our butts awful quick.

> I can't emagine what has inspired you to respond to me in this
> > way now.
>
> Well, if you must have it explained....It was the stupidity of the flame
> itself. I thought that was fairly obvious, but if you need the picture I
> can draw it.

duhhhhhhhhh, that was the whole point when I responded to the jack ass.
I guess it went right over your head. Don't bother with the picture Im
tired of trying to interparte scrawls with crayon

> You see, I have no problem with fighting, just when it is done wrong.

who are you to judge
if you had sence and class you'd mind your own buisness.if its all so
wrong and stupid why the hell then are you here responding??? hmm..

> First off, spare us the held punches. If you felt compasion for the
> other you wouldn't be fighting.

huh? who the hell said I felt compation? me? hahahahaha!!

So I think we can just can the moral
> outrage and attempts to be kind in our insults. It just breeds
> hipocricy.

good grief here we go, a lecture by the expert himself

Second, it is really embarassing to be outflamed by zenwolf.

expert on this subject too for shame...

> Not to mention victories just promote him doing it more. Finally,
> whether you are friend or foe it makes no difference to me when pointing
> out stupidity. You can choose whatever side of that fence you want to be
> on. Personally I don't mind when friends point out my own stupidity, and
> the other people get their kicks anyway.

ok then friend I am trying to point out your stupidity
if I feel like reponding to some stupid remark with another stupid
remark I do it knowingly for the hell of it.Like playing solitare.Its a
pointless was to pass time, an amusement. If In in a bad mood it gives
me a harmless little way to vent. Either way its none of your fucking
buisness.

> Like all of a sudden I am going to keep my big mouth shut because you
> thought whatever you thought.
> >
> > I'm just going to ignore this and go about my buisness
>
> You do what you have to, but next time lets spare the bullshit while
> flaming. For all I know zenwolf could smell like strawberries and
> bananas. He could fuck supermodels every night. He could have millions
> of dollars and be increadibly succesful. In the end he still comes off
> as a loser.

Duh and unfortunately so do you for even participating. On and on you go
in this post about how I shouldnt egg him on and its stupid.

> And one final thing, catch up with zenwolf. Just beccause he has a new
> nick doesn't mean he is a different person.

Sorry sweetums but I rarly ever read this newsgroup any more because it
is so stupid.I dont keep up on your peoples little nicks or games or
what goes on here. I wish before you went on in this whole post about
how stupid I am you should have really thought about it first. I had
thought higher of you. Your trying to tell me Im worse than zenwolf?
Seems to me the only one worse here than him is you.

how incredibly sad and pathetic
gee mabee I really do have compassion....
naaahh..

Whitefell

Safari

Oct 29, 2001, 4:00:37 AM10/29/01
You are going to have to do better than this. Ron the werebat is
definitaly in the lead, and the child rapist is still beating you.
However, it was a very effective ploy to make zenwolf look intelligent
while being an idiot. You succesfully have proven you can beat him
easily. The village idiot competition is a stiff one this year.

SONICIDE wrote:

> Safari wrote:
> >
> > SONICIDE wrote:
> > >
> > > ethem...was my post directed at you? I thought not.
> >
> > Oh, I see, you can't figure out the difference between AHWW and private
> > email. Please save the whining for when you learn that difference. If it
> > wasn't there for everyone to respond to then it should have been
> > private. Do you think I am the type of person who respects someone who
> > cannot take the heat their flames generate?
>
> I didnt think it mattered at this point. how many stupid worthless posts
> have you made?

Oh wait, I am supposed to get all defensive now, even though we are
talking about your hypocricy. Nope, tired and overused ploy. However,
the next time you feel like being the big bad bitch it might be a good
idea not to whine so loud when you get your idiocy pointed out to you.
It tends to let people know you are all talk.

> the mirror is this way ----> take a look there instead of my direction.
> You'll learn more

I think I heard something like that from wonderer. Are you selling
cookbook scams this month?

> > > I haven't said shit to you or about you since I thought we had settled
> > > things.
> >
> > Should I thank you, or just wait for you to call me a smelly?
>
> gee your right in here on the stupid posts about being smelly.

Maybe something died in your PC?

I never
> called you anything , in fact the thread had nothing to do with you at
> all.

Begging for mercy wont get you any. If you can't take the flames maybe
you should be a little nicer. Although that probably wouldn't help much,
at least you wouldn't seem like such a weasel as you try to back away
from the fight. Seriously, I guess you just like picking on people you
think are weaker than you. You know, it is ok for you to flame zen and
for him to flame you, but god forbid someone with more talented than you
comes along.

Things must have been smelly because you sure ran in here to sniff
> our butts awful quick.

Yup, thats it. I never sit around this newsgroup. Ummm, are you trying
to fertilize the grass, or just grasping at straws already?

> > I can't emagine what has inspired you to respond to me in this
> > > way now.
> >
> > Well, if you must have it explained....It was the stupidity of the flame
> > itself. I thought that was fairly obvious, but if you need the picture I
> > can draw it.
>
> duhhhhhhhhh, that was the whole point when I responded to the jack ass.

No, you wanted to get your rocks off flaming zenwolf. Has it been a bad
week? Have there been a couple blows to your ego? This is zenwolf after
all, even the langmonster had enough self confidence to killfile him.

> I guess it went right over your head.

God you backpedal like nehi.

Don't bother with the picture Im
> tired of trying to interparte scrawls with crayon

Which explains why you responded.

> > You see, I have no problem with fighting, just when it is done wrong.
>
> who are you to judge

Ummm, the princess. Where have you been?

> if you had sence and class you'd mind your own buisness.

I think the point has been made over and over that if someone had class
they would take it to email. I think also it has been concluded I have
neither of the two. The campliar is over that way, and I am sure you
would get along fine there :)

if its all so
> wrong and stupid why the hell then are you here responding??? hmm..

because your squirming is so much fun to watch.

> > First off, spare us the held punches. If you felt compasion for the
> > other you wouldn't be fighting.
>
> huh? who the hell said I felt compation? me? hahahahaha!!

Oh, so smelly was your best? Sorry, I guess that was my fault for
expecting worse from the big bad bitch.

> So I think we can just can the moral
> > outrage and attempts to be kind in our insults. It just breeds
> > hipocricy.
>
> good grief here we go, a lecture by the expert himself

Well, it is hard to be the big bad bitch in the real world.

> Second, it is really embarassing to be outflamed by zenwolf.
>
> expert on this subject too for shame...

Oh wait, I know you are but what am I?

> > Not to mention victories just promote him doing it more. Finally,
> > whether you are friend or foe it makes no difference to me when pointing
> > out stupidity. You can choose whatever side of that fence you want to be
> > on. Personally I don't mind when friends point out my own stupidity, and
> > the other people get their kicks anyway.
>
> ok then friend I am trying to point out your stupidity
> if I feel like reponding to some stupid remark with another stupid
> remark I do it knowingly for the hell of it.Like playing solitare.Its a
> pointless was to pass time, an amusement. If In in a bad mood it gives
> me a harmless little way to vent.

Harmless until you aren't playing solitare anymore :) Don't worry, I am
not the one sitting around wondering what the hell is going on. I am
also not interested in playing solitare. But hey, feel free to killfile
me and go back after zenwolf. We all know you couldn't take the
reprocussions of your actions last time you wanted to be the big bad
bitch of AHWW. Maybe you and Pinky should form a support group for
bitches who couldn't cut it?

Either way its none of your fucking
> buisness.

Call the wahmbulance.

> > Like all of a sudden I am going to keep my big mouth shut because you
> > thought whatever you thought.
> > >
> > > I'm just going to ignore this and go about my buisness
> >
> > You do what you have to, but next time lets spare the bullshit while
> > flaming. For all I know zenwolf could smell like strawberries and
> > bananas. He could fuck supermodels every night. He could have millions
> > of dollars and be increadibly succesful. In the end he still comes off
> > as a loser.
>
> Duh and unfortunately so do you for even participating.

Do you have a clue? I could bumble this flame up completely and there
are those out there who would think better of me for flaming Kamatu's
girlfriend. Who cares what other people think? It is obvious they aren't
very good at it.

On and on you go
> in this post about how I shouldnt egg him on and its stupid.

That's it, you finally called me the one name that will make me leave
AHWW in tears.

> > And one final thing, catch up with zenwolf. Just beccause he has a new
> > nick doesn't mean he is a different person.
>
> Sorry sweetums but I rarly ever read this newsgroup any more because it
> is so stupid.

Well, I think it is obvious that when not trolled by the master you
don't read it very often. However, if we look at your posting habits I
think we can conclude you do read it fairly thuroughly and catch up on
what you missed. Some of us consider month old threads dead.

I dont keep up on your peoples little nicks or games or
> what goes on here.

Nice excuse, tell it to your plants.

I wish before you went on in this whole post about
> how stupid I am you should have really thought about it first.

I did, and you are.

I had
> thought higher of you.

Ummm, do you know how many people have used that line on me when I point
out their stupidity? All that means to me is that you thought I
respected your power enough to fear the flames that would get returned.

>Your trying to tell me Im worse than zenwolf?

Worse is one thing, but you make zenwolf look good.

> Seems to me the only one worse here than him is you.

I am so shocked you said that (this late in the post).

> how incredibly sad and pathetic

What? That the girl who claims people should beware of her bad attitude
can't even succesfully flame the biggest idiot on the net? (Whether it
is me or zenwolf doesn't matter)

> gee mabee I really do have compassion....

Well, cruelty isn't your cup of tea.

> naaahh..

Maybe you should come around and flame the next time you are feeling
good about yourself instead of when you think of yourself as a loser?

SONICIDE

Oct 29, 2001, 7:59:25 AM10/29/01
oh ok ok what ever you say safari dear
your right of course ,sweety , of course everything thing you say
is important and right all the time. Yes you are the smart one and its
everyone else who is stupid not you. Your NEVER stupid, dont ever think
such a thing sweety pie. You everyones little angel.
just mind your blood pressure
oh and uh you smeared your lipstick...

enjoy your little games, princess
best not be playing down here in the dungeon tho your
pretty little dress might get soiled.

Whitefell

Safari

Oct 30, 2001, 5:59:25 PM10/30/01

SONICIDE wrote:

> oh ok ok what ever you say safari dear
> your right of course ,sweety , of course everything thing you say
> is important and right all the time. Yes you are the smart one and its
> everyone else who is stupid not you. Your NEVER stupid, dont ever think
> such a thing sweety pie. You everyones little angel.

Ok, if you want to think that. However, your admiration will not get you
a break from me.

> just mind your blood pressure
> oh and uh you smeared your lipstick...

Sorry, I don't sing in a go nowhere heavy metal band in NJ.

> enjoy your little games, princess
> best not be playing down here in the dungeon tho your
> pretty little dress might get soiled.

I know I am now scared. Maybe zenwolf will protect me.

SONICIDE

Oct 31, 2001, 3:50:10 AM10/31/01
awww whats the matter little saffy waffy mad cause I wont play your
wittle
games??
your just pissed off cause I proved your a bigger idiot than the entire
viewing of this news group.
poor baby can dish it out but cant take it.
please please
ya breakin my heart
*sound of violins playing*

Safari

Oct 31, 2001, 8:50:29 PM10/31/01

SONICIDE wrote:

> awww whats the matter little saffy waffy mad cause I wont play your
> wittle
> games??

Oh really? Would it give you a clue if I started calling you fish :)

> your just pissed off cause I proved your a bigger idiot than the entire
> viewing of this news group.
> poor baby can dish it out but cant take it.
> please please
> ya breakin my heart
> *sound of violins playing*

Nice try fish.

SONICIDE

Nov 1, 2001, 8:34:23 AM11/1/01

oh this was the great safari's best response???
ROTFLMAO!!

god you are such a total loser!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

well I guess my work here is done