Cookbook Art Posted!:)

Wanderer

Jul 17, 2001, 4:13:37 AM7/17/01
Ah, progress.:) Sorry to be delayed on the interior art, folks, but it took
me a while before I could be certain I'd have to post it in *.bmp format. I
apologize for the file size in advance ...

More recipes to collate and sort,, thankfully.:) I should have an update of
the total contributors and recipes for this coming evening.:)

Yours wolfishly,

The progress-reporting,

Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
Where am I going?I don't quite know.
What does it matter where people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

Kamatu

Jul 17, 2001, 9:40:20 AM7/17/01

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> Ah, progress.:) Sorry to be delayed on the interior art, folks, but it
took
> me a while before I could be certain I'd have to post it in *.bmp format.
> apologize for the file size in advance ...

16 separate file downloads?? what a fucking dork.
Why not just upload it to a free web hosting service and post the link here?

Of course, you can't even hold down a gas pumping job, who'd expect you to
think ahead for this also?

> More recipes to collate and sort,, thankfully.:) I should have an update
of
> the total contributors and recipes for this coming evening.:)

I'd still like to see the organizational breakdown on the disbursments of
projected funds. As King of AHWW, and one of the it's most vocal
contributing members, I have a right to know how much money I'm gonna get
from this project.

> Yours wolfishly,
>
> The progress-reporting,

If only that were true...

--
Kamatu
King of AHWW

ZenLoaf

Jul 17, 2001, 9:34:29 PM7/17/01

Kamatu <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message

> "Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> > Ah, progress.:) Sorry to be delayed on the interior art, folks, but it
> took
> > me a while before I could be certain I'd have to post it in *.bmp
format.
> > apologize for the file size in advance ...
>

> 16 separate file downloads?? what a fucking dork.
> Why not just upload it to a free web hosting service and post the link
here?

> Of course, you can't even hold down a gas pumping job, who'd expect you to
> think ahead for this also?

Hey now...converting them to jpg format which allows for compression is a
good idea also..

> > More recipes to collate and sort,, thankfully.:) I should have an
update
> of
> > the total contributors and recipes for this coming evening.:)
> >

> I'd still like to see the organizational breakdown on the disbursments of
> projected funds. As King of AHWW, and one of the it's most >vocal

Well, he got the "vocal" part right...

> contributing members,

Eh? I thot we didn't have no steenking badges!

> I have a right to know how much money I'm gonna get
> from this project.

Did you send in a recipie Tubby Woofy?
ZenLoaf, a pinch of steaming goodness :o)