I'm new, wolves. Have a question.

Wolfcoat

Mar 22, 2003, 12:51:22 AM3/22/03
I have seen this group before. I have always been a werewolf "fan" (bear
with me here...lol) since childhood.

I have been toying with the thought that I might, at least, come close to
what has been termed a Berserker. Not that I freak and kill people when they
piss me off (more on this in a minute). I have done years of on/off
research, always w/o enough information to really come up with enough to
satisfy my need for a spiritual aspect to this berserker/ werewolf
connection. (they are related, but I know there is a difference between
werewolves and berserks).

I was directed to a site recently called www.lycanthrope.org in which two
very good articles on the topic are laid out. Berserkers and berserkergang
are the names of the articles, found under Belief/ Norse.

Would you, my fellow Lupines, check it out and give me your opinions?
I would greatly appreciate it.

RSG

Saffy D

Mar 22, 2003, 3:18:10 AM3/22/03
Is someone out there playing a joke on me? Anyway, I can avoid the 50 page
eva post, and immediately declare you a VI.

"Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> wrote in message

> I have seen this group before. I have always been a werewolf "fan" (bear
> with me here...lol) since childhood.

You know, I am a big fan of anime, but last I looked I was not a cartoon.

> I have been toying with the thought that I might, at least, come close to
> what has been termed a Berserker.

2nd edition expansion rules, or third edition? Do your stats qualify you?
You also need to think about the party you will be adventuring with. Maybe
you would want to be a cleric, or a wizard or something.

Not that I freak and kill people when they
> piss me off (more on this in a minute).

Whoa there beavis, Quit pissing all over the place, some people might want
to sleep around here. Idiot is going to talk about beating people up over
the internet. Give us a chance top piss you off before you tie your dick in
a knot.

I have done years of on/off
> research,

I'll assume since the players handbook was only about 100 pages It was
mostly off.

always w/o enough information to really come up with enough to
> satisfy my need for a spiritual aspect to this berserker/ werewolf
> connection.

Well, you could try to adapt Whitewolf rules with D&D, but you have to have
a quick thinking DM.

(they are related, but I know there is a difference between
> werewolves and berserks).

I wish there was adifference between werewolves and idiots.

> I was directed to a site recently called www.lycanthrope.org in which two
> very good articles on the topic are laid out.

Then maybe you should spout this bull....I mean wonderfully insightful idea
over there. Why do they feel it is there right to allow their sheep to shit
everywhere?

Berserkers and berserkergang
> are the names of the articles, found under Belief/ Norse.

Personally, I prefer Oh My Goddess, but Some people prefer their fantasy to
intrude on real life.

> Would you, my fellow Lupines, check it out and give me your opinions?

I prefer my comedy done by profesionals.

> I would greatly appreciate it.

You're welcome.

> RSG

That must stand for really stupid guy :)

Safari

Dave

Mar 22, 2003, 4:49:44 AM3/22/03
"Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> shall never vanquished be until great
Birnam wood to high alt.horror.werewolves. hill shall come against
him.

>2nd edition expansion rules, or third edition? Do your stats qualify you?
>You also need to think about the party you will be adventuring with. Maybe
>you would want to be a cleric, or a wizard or something.

Remember that you have a penalty to Will saveing Throws and Armour
Class when you go beserk.

I can't remember how it was for 2nd edition. It's a pity really, If
they could conbine 2nd editions wonderfuly baroque rules system with
the class flexibility and feats system of 3rd, That would just be
lovely

>Well, you could try to adapt Whitewolf rules with D&D, but you have to have
>a quick thinking DM.

They'll probably release them as a d20 system. They are doing it with
everything. Even Emporeror of the FAdeing Suns.

---
Leave the halls and caverns deep
Where the forests wide and dim
Stoops in shadow grey and grim

Float beyond the world of trees
Past the rushes, past the reeds
Past the marshes, weaving weeds

Wolfcoat

Mar 22, 2003, 12:22:01 PM3/22/03
Ok. I kind of expected this type of reaction.
I was quite serious with this post, I knew it
might sound silly. It's difficult to arrive on the
scene with years of this is my head and put
it all down and makes sense doing it.
I'm sorry that you feel the way you do.
I am a very intelligent person with a serious
inquiry and I apologise for having done such a
poor job at expressing myself in the previous post.

By the way, you did a very good job at setting me aflame.
It was funny.

A little too quick with the ruler, though.

"Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Wolfcoat

Mar 22, 2003, 12:23:18 PM3/22/03
Ok. Note to self: werewolves on alt aren't serious.
This ng must have dwindled into a joke.
Look elsewhere for real people.

"Dave " <dsa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Saffy D

Mar 23, 2003, 3:46:09 AM3/23/03

> Ok. I kind of expected this type of reaction.

I would have also with that line of bull. Maybe diortem would have fallen
for it, but he is confused by the simple.

> I was quite serious with this post, I knew it
> might sound silly.

Not might, does. Of course, it does depend on location. Had you posted this
to a roleplaying NG they might have taken your need for some good therapy
seriosly.

It's difficult to arrive on the
> scene with years of this is my head and put
> it all down and makes sense doing it.

You could have just quoted to warriors handbook. Or maybe you could have
tried the truth, but then we would all not be quivering with fear at the
aproach of the mighty beserker.

> I'm sorry that you feel the way you do.

Oh, you mean you are sorry that I can separate D&D from real life? OK, but
as fun as the game is, I really don't want to fight a dragon.

> I am a very intelligent person with a serious
> inquiry and I apologise for having done such a
> poor job at expressing myself in the previous post.

Oh, you expressed yourself very well.

> By the way, you did a very good job at setting me aflame.

Not as good a job as you did.

> It was funny.

I do what I can. Just so you know, people are not laughing with you, they
are laughing at you.

> A little too quick with the ruler, though.

At least my aim is good :)

At any rate, one has to wonder why you would assume everyone else just wants
to jump in and validate your lie. Probably just insecurity, but I figured I
would ask in case you wanted to make an excuse.

Oh, and stop top posting.

Safari

Saffy D

Mar 23, 2003, 3:48:05 AM3/23/03

> Ok. Note to self: werewolves on alt aren't serious.

Note to idiot, stop top posting.

> This ng must have dwindled into a joke.

Nope, it's just you.

> Look elsewhere for real people.

Don't let the door hit you.

Safari

Saffy D

Mar 23, 2003, 3:58:27 AM3/23/03

> "Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> shall never vanquished be until great
> Birnam wood to high alt.horror.werewolves. hill shall come against
> him.
>
> >2nd edition expansion rules, or third edition? Do your stats qualify you?
> >You also need to think about the party you will be adventuring with.
Maybe
> >you would want to be a cleric, or a wizard or something.
>
> Remember that you have a penalty to Will saveing Throws and Armour
> Class when you go beserk.

I never really bothered much with third edition. When I was throwing more
dice in D&D than I was in whitewolf I got a tad bored. But the second
edition beserker rocked when you got in way too far over your head.

> I can't remember how it was for 2nd edition. It's a pity really, If
> they could conbine 2nd editions wonderfuly baroque rules system with
> the class flexibility and feats system of 3rd, That would just be
> lovely

I just work with the second edition rules, and keep the game somewhat open.
If you work with the players in character development you can normally keep
it balanced. I just couldn't stand 3rd edition, although I did like the new
stats.

> >Well, you could try to adapt Whitewolf rules with D&D, but you have to
have
> >a quick thinking DM.
>
> They'll probably release them as a d20 system. They are doing it with
> everything. Even Emporeror of the FAdeing Suns.

But will they have a beserker werewolf?

Safari

Onespecialcat

Mar 23, 2003, 6:56:34 AM3/23/03
>I have seen this group before. I have always been a werewolf "fan" (bear
>with me here...lol) since childhood.

I take it u mean werewolf flicks and books?

>I have been toying with the thought that I might, at least, come close to
>what has been termed a Berserker. Not that I freak and kill people when they
>piss me off (more on this in a minute). I have done years of on/off
>research, always w/o enough information to really come up with enough to
>satisfy my need for a spiritual aspect to this berserker/ werewolf
>connection. (they are related, but I know there is a difference between
>werewolves and berserks).

We discussed this 'connection' a while back - the conclusion I have drawn
is that it is not specifically a were trait, but some of us who identify with
ancient Norse beliefs and/or can trace their ancestory back in that direction,
have the ability (sometimes curse) of beserker rage.

>I was directed to a site recently called www.lycanthrope.org in which two
>very good articles on the topic are laid out. Berserkers and berserkergang
>are the names of the articles, found under Belief/ Norse.
>
>Would you, my fellow Lupines, check it out and give me your opinions?
>I would greatly appreciate it.

I will trot by that way, when I have some time.

- Silver
"At the ragged edge of the world I'll roam
and the home of the wolf will be my home."
-Robert Service.

Wolfcoat

Mar 23, 2003, 12:43:58 PM3/23/03
Still top posting, just for you "Saffy."
Hope it sinks the edge in real good.

Anyway, I've decided to stay.
Too many people have emailed me
privately telling me to ignore you.

I'm sensing a great amount of cynicism and bitterness
from you. Lemme guess. People in "real life" don't like you
either and they think you are an obnoxious asshole as well?
Not receiving enough love?
Have a Coke and smile and shut the fuck up.

"Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

§ñühwØLf

Mar 23, 2003, 1:06:45 PM3/23/03
Onespecialcat <onespe...@aol.com>
wrote<20030323065634...@mb-mr.aol.com>:

>>connection. (they are related, but I know there is a difference
between
>>werewolves and berserks).
>
> We discussed this 'connection' a while back - the conclusion I
have drawn
>is that it is not specifically a were trait, but some of us who
identify with
>ancient Norse beliefs and/or can trace their ancestory back in that
direction,
>have the ability (sometimes curse) of beserker rage.

I'd say its also related to head trauma.Patients who experienced severe
blows to the head resulting in damage to the medial cingulate gyrus of
the frontal lobes had more "rage" incidents than those in a control
group.
ALso tumors of the amygdala can produce fits of anger.

~Prince Snuhwolf~

Saffy D

Mar 23, 2003, 2:11:42 PM3/23/03

> Still top posting, just for you "Saffy."
> Hope it sinks the edge in real good.

Stop top posting.

> Anyway, I've decided to stay.

Oh goody, you seem much more entertaining than diortem.

> Too many people have emailed me
> privately telling me to ignore you.

And this should surprise me how?:

> I'm sensing a great amount of cynicism and bitterness
> from you.

Actually, I just like laughing at the idiots. I mean seriously a beserker :)
Talk about being blunt about your insecurities. I know some people are so
desperate for friends that they don't care what the first words you type
are, but normally I figure "I could kick your ass" is generally a sign you
are not to good at conversation. Please feel free to spout a few more times
about how super strong you are. Maybe coyote will come back to tell us how
his father could eat rebar. In the end, my guess is you are some sort of
hick who gets his ass kicked a lot and really wants others to be afraid
of.....ooops I mean respect his superior strength.

Lemme guess. People in "real life" don't like you
> either and they think you are an obnoxious asshole as well?

Yes, you know me so well from talking to me over the internet. BTW I am a
lifeless loser. The other 23 hours and 45 minutes of my day is spent
thinking about why I do not have any friends and everyone hates me. Oh, and
lets not forget masturbation because I cannot get laid.

Of course, I have this strange and sneaky suspicion that an asshole would
get along better with people better than someone who beats them up and then
pretends to be a beserker. I mean, you do get into a lot of fights, right?
or was that all a bunch of bull about being a beserker.

> Not receiving enough love?

Yup, that is why I masturbate in a dark room on the other 23 hours I am not
here. Wow, it is like you are right in front of me watching me all day. Do
you have another job?

> Have a Coke and smile and shut the fuck up.

Thank you eddie. I guess I had better be quiet, or the great almighty
beserker will come and kick my ass. Then I will not be able to masturbate
anymore, and he will probably flaunt his large penis in front of me to show
me all that I have missed by not pretending to be a big tough guy.

Or, he may just make me pittle myself with laughter :) Got to remember the
rubber pants for your next post.

BTW there is nothing respectable or noble about losing control of yourself
in reality. All it makes you is an outpatient who slipped off his meds.
Since that seems to be all you want to be, that is fine, but I am far from
impressed. I am also far from in need of a psycho as a friend, so I will use
you for what you were intended for, and that is to laugh at. If you didn't
want to be a joke, you should not have posted as one.

Oh, and while those poor schmucks who need a friend so desperately are
sending you emails to ignore me, my fans have heralded my return, and are
sending me letters about how in my abscence they missed laughing at idiots
like yourself. There are 2 sides to every story, you should remember that.
Oh, and tell chuck I said hi :)

I thought I might have been mistaken and the werewolves grew a backbone and
left for greener pastures. Thank you for confirming that they still come
around and read my words. I guess even they know the truth when they read
it.

Saffy D

Mar 23, 2003, 2:20:41 PM3/23/03

"§ñühwØLf" <SnuH...@netscape.net> wrote in message

My guess is that it has to do with the higher body temperature of the
subject. It would likely cause them to exhale large quantities of hot air.

Safari

Wolfcoat

Mar 23, 2003, 3:28:27 PM3/23/03

> "Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> wrote in message
> > Still top posting, just for you "Saffy."
> > Hope it sinks the edge in real good.
>
> Stop top posting.
> >
> > Anyway, I've decided to stay.
>
> Oh goody, you seem much more entertaining than diortem.
>
> > Too many people have emailed me
> > privately telling me to ignore you.
>
> And this should surprise me how?:
> >
> > I'm sensing a great amount of cynicism and bitterness
> > from you.
>
> Actually, I just like laughing at the idiots. I mean seriously a beserker
:)
> Talk about being blunt about your insecurities. I know some people are so
> desperate for friends that they don't care what the first words you type
> are, but normally I figure "I could kick your ass" is generally a sign you
> are not to good at conversation.

You have me so wrong I'm coughing with laughter.

Please feel free to spout a few more times
> about how super strong you are.

Already mentioned that I didn't mean it like that.
In fact, I believe my purpose (if you actually read the post)
was to "do away" with that stereotype. Please try and keep up.

Maybe coyote will come back to tell us how
> his father could eat rebar. In the end, my guess is you are some sort of
> hick who gets his ass kicked a lot and really wants others to be afraid
> of.....ooops I mean respect his superior strength.

Not a hick.
Never been in a fight.
I manage to avoid them throught the cunning use of........intellect
and compromise. You should give it try.

> Lemme guess. People in "real life" don't like you
> > either and they think you are an obnoxious asshole as well?
>
> Yes, you know me so well from talking to me over the internet. BTW I am a
> lifeless loser. The other 23 hours and 45 minutes of my day is spent
> thinking about why I do not have any friends and everyone hates me. Oh,
and
> lets not forget masturbation because I cannot get laid.

hmmmm.......can't get laid.........I didn't say that. Where'd that come
from? lol

> Of course, I have this strange and sneaky suspicion that an asshole would
> get along better with people better than someone who beats them up and
then
> pretends to be a beserker. I mean, you do get into a lot of fights, right?

Never been in a fight.
Well, not since I was 10.
You?

> or was that all a bunch of bull about being a beserker.

No, it was a query.
You really ought to reread the post. lol

> > Not receiving enough love?
>
> Yup, that is why I masturbate in a dark room on the other 23 hours I am
not
> here. Wow, it is like you are right in front of me watching me all day. Do
> you have another job?
>
> > Have a Coke and smile and shut the fuck up.
>
> Thank you eddie. I guess I had better be quiet, or the great almighty
> beserker will come and kick my ass. Then I will not be able to masturbate
> anymore, and he will probably flaunt his large penis in front of me to
show
> me all that I have missed by not pretending to be a big tough guy.
>
> Or, he may just make me pittle myself with laughter :) Got to remember the
> rubber pants for your next post.
>
> BTW there is nothing respectable or noble about losing control of yourself
> in reality. All it makes you is an outpatient who slipped off his meds.

This retort is a direct representation of the nonsense that
urged me to post the original query. Get it together.

> Since that seems to be all you want to be, that is fine, but I am far from
> impressed. I am also far from in need of a psycho as a friend, so I will
use
> you for what you were intended for, and that is to laugh at. If you didn't
> want to be a joke, you should not have posted as one.
>
> Oh, and while those poor schmucks who need a friend so desperately are
> sending you emails to ignore me, my fans have heralded my return, and are
> sending me letters about how in my abscence they missed laughing at idiots
> like yourself. There are 2 sides to every story, you should remember that.
> Oh, and tell chuck I said hi :)
>
> I thought I might have been mistaken and the werewolves grew a backbone
and
> left for greener pastures. Thank you for confirming that they still come
> around and read my words. I guess even they know the truth when they read
> it.
>
> Oh, and stop top posting.
>
> Safari

Yes, yes. I will stop top posting.
It is nasty Netiquette, I know.
This is pointless.
Your attacks are lost on me because we got off on the wrong footing, and I,
in turn, feel as if I am fighting you for no reason.
I am not violent and I am not stupid.
I posted a query wherein I was curious as to any opinions, based on the site
I posted, of whether or not there was a spiritual side to the
Berserker state. I posted it BECAUSE I am not violent and I don't "kick
peoples' asses."
If my post was hastily written and, further, misinterpreted, I apologize.
But I must say, you judged too quicky and much too harshly.
I would like to resolve this arguement and move on. Is that possible?
You've been served.

§ñühwØLf

Mar 24, 2003, 4:52:04 PM3/24/03
Saffy D <denv...@yahoo.com>
wrote<dOnfa.89379$_7.5...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>:

Isn't that the short diagnosis of shifters disease?
Its all starting to come back to me now :O)

~Prince Snuhwolf~

Raab

Mar 24, 2003, 8:18:52 PM3/24/03

"Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote

> Actually, I just like laughing at the idiots. I mean seriously a beserker
:)
> Talk about being blunt about your insecurities. I know some people are so
> desperate for friends that they don't care what the first words you type
> are, but normally I figure "I could kick your ass" is generally a sign you
> are not to good at conversation. Please feel free to spout a few more
times
> about how super strong you are. Maybe coyote will come back to tell us how
> his father could eat rebar. In the end, my guess is you are some sort of
> hick who gets his ass kicked a lot and really wants others to be afraid
> of.....ooops I mean respect his superior strength.

Perhaps you should take your nose out of 3rd Edition D&D and read a little
bit of the (real) scholarly works that have encompassed the subject of
berserks in their scope. It is a commonly know and commonly misunderstood
myth. What you are talking about though is just silly role playing stuff
that has nothing to do with the actual mythological berserker.

Oh, and I could kick your ass =P

HTH
HAND

Raab

Mar 24, 2003, 8:22:33 PM3/24/03

"§ñühwØLf" <SnuH...@netscape.net> wrote in message
I hear they are calling it "Snuhwolf Syndrome" these days. The technical
name is Quadrosomy 19.

> ~Prince Snuhwolf~

Saffy D

Mar 24, 2003, 11:52:59 PM3/24/03

"Raab" <raven(seventhreetimesinnumeric)@chartermi.net> wrote in message

> "Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> > Actually, I just like laughing at the idiots. I mean seriously a
beserker
> :)
> > Talk about being blunt about your insecurities. I know some people are
so
> > desperate for friends that they don't care what the first words you type
> > are, but normally I figure "I could kick your ass" is generally a sign
you
> > are not to good at conversation. Please feel free to spout a few more
> times
> > about how super strong you are. Maybe coyote will come back to tell us
how
> > his father could eat rebar. In the end, my guess is you are some sort of
> > hick who gets his ass kicked a lot and really wants others to be afraid
> > of.....ooops I mean respect his superior strength.
>
> Perhaps you should take your nose out of 3rd Edition D&D and read a little
> bit of the (real) scholarly works that have encompassed the subject of
> berserks in their scope.

I don't consider scholarly books to be the ones that talk about mythology.
Yes, they are entertaining, but I am not a person who judges others
intelligence by their ability to digest fiction. However, feel free to
explain to me how a person who claims to never fight, and who claims to
think his way through conflicts is a beserker. I mean, you have come here to
validate his attempt to feel good about himself by pretnding to be some
crazed psycho with anger issues. (What a beserker would be in the real world
and not in mythology)

It is a commonly know and commonly misunderstood
> myth.

Did I piss in your cornflakes? Was it your website he mentioned? Oh well, at
least you admit it is a myth.

What you are talking about though is just silly role playing stuff
> that has nothing to do with the actual mythological berserker.

What I amj talking about is thinking before you post some dumb ass claim you
will only retract later because it is embarassing. I know, you missed that
point because you were to busy trying to compliment him on having the
courage to admit he was a beserker. You must be one of those types who
thinks OJ is innocent.

> Oh, and I could kick your ass =P

I can stand on my hands and juggle with my feet.

> HTH
> HAND

Sorry, I didn't mean to discredit your website, just the current VI. Say hi
to the langmonster for me.

Safari

Wolfcoat

Mar 25, 2003, 2:08:11 AM3/25/03

"Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ahhh. At last it has surfaced. Self-righteous indignation from a self
proclaimed intellectual. Oh the taste is sweet. Crawl back into your hole
and wait for the shovel, you short-sighted fuck.

However, feel free to
> explain to me how a person who claims to never fight, and who claims to
> think his way through conflicts is a beserker.

Please, by all means, continue to reveal your ignorance.
It's pure entertainment.

I mean, you have come here to
> validate his attempt to feel good about himself by pretnding to be some
> crazed psycho with anger issues. (What a beserker would be in the real
world
> and not in mythology)

How in Hel did you get that from my post?
You have serious issues, don't you?
Talk about fiction, you have assumed so much, perhaps
you should take a break yourself.
this is so ridiculous. I feel like I'm arguing with a child. lol

> It is a commonly know and commonly misunderstood
> > myth.
>
> Did I piss in your cornflakes? Was it your website he mentioned? Oh well,
at
> least you admit it is a myth.
>
> What you are talking about though is just silly role playing stuff
> > that has nothing to do with the actual mythological berserker.
>
> What I amj talking about is thinking before you post some dumb ass claim
you
> will only retract later because it is embarassing.

I've retracted nothing.

I know, you missed that
> point because you were to busy trying to compliment him on having the
> courage to admit he was a beserker. You must be one of those types who
> thinks OJ is innocent.
> >
> > Oh, and I could kick your ass =P
>
> I can stand on my hands and juggle with my feet.

Who gives a fuck?
Can you do it while getting slammed in the teeth?
That would impress me.

Dave

Mar 25, 2003, 5:27:16 AM3/25/03
"Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> shall never vanquished be until great

Birnam wood to high alt.horror.werewolves. hill shall come against
him.

>Who gives a fuck?

>Can you do it while getting slammed in the teeth?
>That would impress me.

Uh-Oh!
Implied threats of violence!!!
CALL IN THE BABY EATING TOOOORRRRLLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!

---
And at the gates the tumpets rang
This is my hour. Do you not know death when you see it ... die now!

§ñühwØLf

Mar 25, 2003, 11:34:04 AM3/25/03
Raab <raven(seventhreetimesinnumeric)@chartermi.net>
wrote<v7vbpcr...@corp.supernews.com>:

Whats the matter honey? Did I crush your fragile ego?
PEE SHIFT FOR ME!!!!!

~Prince Snuhwolf~

§ñühwØLf

Mar 25, 2003, 11:34:06 AM3/25/03
Dave <dsa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote<3e802f03...@news.cis.dfn.de>:

>"Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> shall never vanquished be until great
>Birnam wood to high alt.horror.werewolves. hill shall come against
>him.
>
>>Who gives a fuck?
>>Can you do it while getting slammed in the teeth?
>>That would impress me.
>
>Uh-Oh!
>Implied threats of violence!!!
>CALL IN THE BABY EATING TOOOORRRRLLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, those trolls are on vacation...however we have a cadre of
hippy trolls who will eat all your bean sprouts & miso soup :O)
It never ceases to amaze me how Saffy can get people riled up in just
_two_ posts.
Mheh..

~Prince Snuhwolf~

Wolfcoat

Mar 25, 2003, 12:15:36 PM3/25/03

> "Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> shall never vanquished be until great
> Birnam wood to high alt.horror.werewolves. hill shall come against
> him.
>
> >Who gives a fuck?
> >Can you do it while getting slammed in the teeth?
> >That would impress me.
>
> Uh-Oh!
> Implied threats of violence!!!
> CALL IN THE BABY EATING TOOOORRRRLLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!

I just couldn't resist.
...I....guess........I....am......a....crazed.......psycho.........oh no!

Wolfcoat

Mar 25, 2003, 12:16:21 PM3/25/03

"§ñühwØLf" <SnuH...@netscape.net> wrote in message

I think it's fun :D

> ~Prince Snuhwolf~

Saffy D

Mar 25, 2003, 1:36:23 PM3/25/03

"Dave " <dsa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> "Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> shall never vanquished be until great
> Birnam wood to high alt.horror.werewolves. hill shall come against
> him.
>
> >Who gives a fuck?
> >Can you do it while getting slammed in the teeth?
> >That would impress me.
>
> Uh-Oh!
> Implied threats of violence!!!

Well, I considered that victory to come in Raab'a post. Personally, I
thought I was losing it when I couldn't get Diortem to threaten my life over
rei. It is good to know I still have it.

> CALL IN THE BABY EATING TOOOORRRRLLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!

Hey, I don't eat babies.

Safari

Saffy D

Mar 25, 2003, 1:36:23 PM3/25/03

"§ñühwØLf" <SnuH...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Dave <dsa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote<3e802f03...@news.cis.dfn.de>:
>
> >"Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> shall never vanquished be until great
> >Birnam wood to high alt.horror.werewolves. hill shall come against
> >him.
> >
> >>Who gives a fuck?
> >>Can you do it while getting slammed in the teeth?
> >>That would impress me.
> >
> >Uh-Oh!
> >Implied threats of violence!!!
> >CALL IN THE BABY EATING TOOOORRRRLLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!
> >
> I'm sorry, those trolls are on vacation...however we have a cadre of
> hippy trolls who will eat all your bean sprouts & miso soup :O)

That could be unfortunate.

> It never ceases to amaze me how Saffy can get people riled up in just
> _two_ posts.

What can I say, I am a profesional.

> Mheh..

I know, nothing I haven't done a thousand times before. I just don't feel I
should be forced to find some new tricks when the idiots are just as lame as
they always were.

Safari

Saffy D

Mar 25, 2003, 1:39:48 PM3/25/03

"Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> wrote in message

The red october?

Self-righteous indignation from a self
> proclaimed intellectual.

I didn't claim to be an intellectual, just smarter than you.

>Oh the taste is sweet.

Really :) Thank you.

Crawl back into your hole
> and wait for the shovel, you short-sighted fuck.

Oh darn, this is going the wrong way. I thought you used your cunning wit to
get you through confrontations? Short-sighted fuck, although mildly
insulting, is neither creative or witty. It is very cliche. There also isn't
too much cunning involved in it. Plus, I have been called that before. Are
you telling me you lied about being witty?

> However, feel free to
> > explain to me how a person who claims to never fight, and who claims to
> > think his way through conflicts is a beserker.
>
> Please, by all means, continue to reveal your ignorance.

I am not surprised I am ignorant considering you can't figure out if you are
a tough rage filled guy, or a intellectual who hasn't fought since he was
10.

> It's pure entertainment.

Well, you are better than Diortem, but the langmonster still has you beat.
You should try drinking a bottle of scotch before posting, you seem to be
the type to get far more interesting when raving :)

> I mean, you have come here to
> > validate his attempt to feel good about himself by pretnding to be some
> > crazed psycho with anger issues. (What a beserker would be in the real
> world
> > and not in mythology)
>
> How in Hel did you get that from my post?

It's a long involved picture, and you are too stupid to grasp it. All in
all, it wasn't for your benefit anyway. Somehow I don't think you would get
much amusement out of laughing at yourself.

> You have serious issues, don't you?

Not really, but feel free to be the latest internet shrink to tell me how
horrible I am. I actually do all this for the free therapy from all the
couch shrinks.

> Talk about fiction, you have assumed so much, perhaps
> you should take a break yourself.

Why, are you getting tired?

> this is so ridiculous. I feel like I'm arguing with a child. lol

Um, maybe you should ask diortem how I feel about that.

> > It is a commonly know and commonly misunderstood
> > > myth.
> >
> > Did I piss in your cornflakes? Was it your website he mentioned? Oh
well,
> at
> > least you admit it is a myth.
> >
> > What you are talking about though is just silly role playing stuff
> > > that has nothing to do with the actual mythological berserker.
> >
> > What I amj talking about is thinking before you post some dumb ass claim
> you
> > will only retract later because it is embarassing.
>
> I've retracted nothing.

Ok, so you still think your a beserker? Could you pick which story you are
sticking to? I am beginning to see you seem to have anger problems. I mean 2
posts, come on, I am good, but not that good. You would have to be pretty
insecure to get this far in like 2 posts. Don't worry, it is obvious Raab is
far worse off than you, he was making vague threats and ranting the moment
he came in.

> I know, you missed that
> > point because you were to busy trying to compliment him on having the
> > courage to admit he was a beserker. You must be one of those types who
> > thinks OJ is innocent.
> > >
> > > Oh, and I could kick your ass =P
> >
> > I can stand on my hands and juggle with my feet.
> > >

> Who gives a fuck?

Did you miss th point of the game? You see, Raab makes a claim to bve able
to do something impossible, and then I make an even more insane claim, and
it goes on down the line. You are supposed to cascade. Zen still beats me in
this area. I can never get a good cascade going.

> Can you do it while getting slammed in the teeth?

Well, you are supposed to make the wild claim, but yes I can.

> That would impress me.

What would have impressed me was if you actually had lived up to your claims
of using your wit in a conflict. Seems to me you are just violent and weak.

At any rate, I think this post classifies as my first official spank since I
have gotten back. I have to admit, it was pretty good since I drew Raab in
also. It is just so hard to be serious around here with all the idiots.

Safari

Saffy D

Mar 25, 2003, 1:39:48 PM3/25/03

"§ñühwØLf" <SnuH...@netscape.net> wrote in message

FWEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Safari

Saffy D

Mar 25, 2003, 1:42:01 PM3/25/03

"Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> wrote in message

Which would explain the reason you are making threats of physical violence.
Well, at any rate, thanks for bringing Raab in with you :)

Safari
Who is waiting patiently to have her ass kicked and her teeth knocked in.

Wolfcoat

Mar 25, 2003, 5:30:27 PM3/25/03

> "Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "§ñühwØLf" <SnuH...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> > > I'm sorry, those trolls are on vacation...however we have a cadre of
> > > hippy trolls who will eat all your bean sprouts & miso soup :O)
> > > It never ceases to amaze me how Saffy can get people riled up in just
> > > _two_ posts.
> > > Mheh..
> > >

> > I think it's fun :D
>
> Which would explain the reason you are making threats of physical
violence.

No, no.....it was an "implied" threat.

Wolfcoat

Mar 25, 2003, 5:38:56 PM3/25/03

"Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I have to say, you do continually make me laugh.
lol

> Self-righteous indignation from a self
> > proclaimed intellectual.
>
> I didn't claim to be an intellectual, just smarter than you.

Just being at my level would make one an intellectual.

> >Oh the taste is sweet.
>
> Really :) Thank you.
>
> Crawl back into your hole
> > and wait for the shovel, you short-sighted fuck.
>
> Oh darn, this is going the wrong way. I thought you used your cunning wit
> get you through confrontations? Short-sighted fuck, although mildly
> insulting, is neither creative or witty. It is very cliche. There also
isn't
> too much cunning involved in it. Plus, I have been called that before. Are
> you telling me you lied about being witty?

lol
If you're gonna be funny, I can't hate you.
Stop it, so we can get on with this.

> > However, feel free to
> > > explain to me how a person who claims to never fight, and who claims
> > > think his way through conflicts is a beserker.
> >
> > Please, by all means, continue to reveal your ignorance.
>
> I am not surprised I am ignorant considering you can't figure out if you
are
> a tough rage filled guy, or a intellectual who hasn't fought since he was
> 10.

lol

> > It's pure entertainment.
>
> Well, you are better than Diortem, but the langmonster still has you beat.
> You should try drinking a bottle of scotch before posting, you seem to be
> the type to get far more interesting when raving :)

Actually, having a drink would probably end all of this.

> > I mean, you have come here to
> > > validate his attempt to feel good about himself by pretnding to be
some
> > > crazed psycho with anger issues. (What a beserker would be in the real
> > world
> > > and not in mythology)
> >
> > How in Hel did you get that from my post?
>
> It's a long involved picture, and you are too stupid to grasp it. All in
> all, it wasn't for your benefit anyway. Somehow I don't think you would
get
> much amusement out of laughing at yourself.

That's where you are wrong.
I love laughing at myself, and so far, you are
doing an excellent job of making me do so.

> > You have serious issues, don't you?
>
> Not really, but feel free to be the latest internet shrink to tell me how
> horrible I am. I actually do all this for the free therapy from all the
> couch shrinks.

eh.....that was shot in the dark to be honest

> > Talk about fiction, you have assumed so much, perhaps
> > you should take a break yourself.
>
> Why, are you getting tired?

another bluff on my part.
lol

> > this is so ridiculous. I feel like I'm arguing with a child. lol
>
> Um, maybe you should ask diortem how I feel about that.
> >

> > > It is a commonly know and commonly misunderstood
> > >
> > > Did I piss in your cornflakes? Was it your website he mentioned? Oh
> well,
> > at
> > > least you admit it is a myth.
> > >
> > > What you are talking about though is just silly role playing stuff
> > >
> > > What I amj talking about is thinking before you post some dumb ass
claim
> > you
> > > will only retract later because it is embarassing.
> >
> > I've retracted nothing.
>
> Ok, so you still think your a beserker? Could you pick which story you are
> sticking to? I am beginning to see you seem to have anger problems. I mean
2
> posts, come on, I am good, but not that good. You would have to be pretty
> insecure to get this far in like 2 posts. Don't worry, it is obvious Raab
is
> far worse off than you, he was making vague threats and ranting the moment
> he came in.

ACtually, I am not convinced of being one.
That's why i came here to ask that question

Saffy D

Mar 25, 2003, 7:03:36 PM3/25/03

"Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> wrote in message

Oh ok, but that still doesn't answer the question of when you are coming by.

Safari

Wolfcoat

Mar 25, 2003, 9:44:49 PM3/25/03

"Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

First of all, I was kidding.
Secondly, even if I wanted to harm you, you
know damn well how ridiculously stupid it would
be to show up and assault you.

> Safari

§ñühwØLf

Mar 26, 2003, 12:08:26 PM3/26/03
Wolfcoat <robe...@ev1.net> wrote<v8253oq...@corp.supernews.com>:

>[saving precious rainforest bandwidth]

I'm giving lessons on busting kneecaps over the net...
Can I sign you up?

~Prince Snuhwolf~

§ñühwØLf

Mar 26, 2003, 12:08:29 PM3/26/03
Saffy D <denv...@yahoo.com>
wrote<Hk1ga.95736$_7.1...@twister.nyroc.rr.com>:

>"§ñühwØLf" <SnuH...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> Dave <dsa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote<3e802f03...@news.cis.dfn.de>:
>>
>> >"Wolfcoat" <robe...@ev1.net> shall never vanquished be until
great
>> >Birnam wood to high alt.horror.werewolves. hill shall come against
>> >him.

>> >Uh-Oh!
>> >Implied threats of violence!!!
>> >CALL IN THE BABY EATING TOOOORRRRLLLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!
>> >
>> I'm sorry, those trolls are on vacation...however we have a cadre of
>> hippy trolls who will eat all your bean sprouts & miso soup :O)
>
>That could be unfortunate.

They steal all the yummy virtual marshmallows too :O(

>> It never ceases to amaze me how Saffy can get people riled up in
just
>> _two_ posts.
>
>What can I say, I am a profesional.

If only I could get paid to do this....

>> Mheh..
>
>I know, nothing I haven't done a thousand times before. I just don't
feel I
>should be forced to find some new tricks when the idiots are just as
lame as
>they always were.

Its the same old arguments "for peeshifting, special awsum were
powereses etc", go with what works.What works here wouldnt work on the
flonk or AUK.

~Prince SnUHwolf~

Saffy D

Mar 30, 2003, 2:39:15 PM3/30/03