It's just a scam to put money in Wanderer's pocket

Kamatu

Apr 28, 2001, 12:19:20 PM4/28/01

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
news:792A7208D32F9D42.0A18D46E...@lp.airnews.net...
> ZW wrote in message <3AEA2A4F...@cyberport.net>...
>
> (snip)
>
> >We trust Wanderer Implicitly :o) *paw wavies*
> >

> <blush> You're very kind <paw wavies back>. Of course, thanks to Safari,
> you all know where I live anyway ... :>
>
> To be fair, though he got almost every point wrong, He of Loud Voice and
> Tiny Mind did hit a few questions worth answering:
>
> 1. How much is this going to cost?
>
> 1A. Thankfully, nothing.

You are fucking stupid.

> No, I'm not kidding.

No, you're not kidding, you are lying.

> Morris Press prints these
> cookbooks on spec for organizations (which, despite our disorganized ways,
> we are one),

No, this is a Usenet text based Newsgroup, not an organization.
We are not chartered as a non-profit, never have been, never will be, there
is no board of directors, nothing.

THIS IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE WORKING CAPITAL OR
QUALIFY AS AN ORGANIZATION UNDER ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

> then take their money from the cookbook sales.

Again, you are fucking stupid.
They have a minimum order of 200 cookbooks, which you order from the onset.
The cookbooks can cost as little as $2 per, up to $10 per, depending upon
printing options, shipping options, etc.

The option you say you like costs $5.30 per book for the minimum order of
200.

They don't sell them for you, they charge you up front for the minimum
order, and you sell them.

Stop trying to scam everyone.

> It's all right
> there in black and white in their free book, as well as on their website:
>
> http://www.morriscookbooks.com

It doesn't say anywhere on that website that they are gonna market the books
for you.

> 2. Okay, so who's going to buy these things?
>
> 2A. Well, my mother wants one ... okay, okay, even though it was true,
that
> was a cheesy answer.:) Morris Press assumes that some will be bought by
the
> contributors, though they make no requirement in that direction ...
whether
> you buy one or don't is up to you.

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!

They require a minimum of 200 books purchased on an order.

> 2B. In addition to assumed sales, Morris Press also contributes free web
> sales for all their cookbook customers for 90 days, located on their own
> server. (All orders will be directed to us, though, along with the
> payments.) There are also provisions for advance sales.
>
> 3. What kind of profits can we expect, assuming all goes well?
>
> 3A. That all depends on how many books we sell.
>
> 3B. Also, if nobody has any objections, we can sell advertising space in
> the book for additional profit.
>
> 4. Okay, let's say we get some profits. What do we do with them?
>
> 4A. We, as a group, will decide that when we actually have profits. Once
> we've sold enough to pay printing and shipping, we then subtract any cut I
> may need to give our artist. With that done, the remainder is ours ...
the
> assets of alt.horror.werewolves.

YOU ARE ABOUT AS SHARP AS WATER, AHWW has no assets.

This is a fucking newsgroup, not an organization, no working capital, no
debts, nothing.

GO THE FUCK AWAY.

> 4B. It depends on what we decide as a group. I'd figure Heart's Dream is
> likely choice, depending on how much we actually profit on this deal. Who
> knows how far we can go until we try?

Oh for God's sake, this scam is designed to fund your pathetic Heart's Dream
Project?

Fuck you, it failed miserably, you goddamn losers couldn't procure a quarter
acre of land in 7 years, please take this scam someplace else.

> To take a look at the cookbooks produced by Morris Press, just go to the
> above website ... or, alternatively:
>
> http://www.cookbooks4sale.com
>
> In any event, we can't move on this until we have at least 75 recipe
> contributors ... at the moment, we have ... let me see ... ten. Not bad
for
> the first day of collection, of course, but we need more recipes.:)
>
> So dig out your favorite food formulae, folks, and let's get this show on
> the road.:)

YOU HAVE TO BUY 200 BOOKS MINIMUM FROM THIS COMPANY @ $5.30/BOOK.
THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE.

THIS NEWSGROUP NEEDS NO WORKING CAPITAL.

WANDERER IS TRYING TO SHOW SOME FUNDING FOR HEART'S DREAM.

GET FUCKING LOST WANDERER AND TAKE THIS FUCKING SCAM WITH YOU.