AHWW...oops, Therians Campfire, you say tomato...I say tomahto

Kamatu

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
First let me begin with a disclaimer:

The following passage is included in the Therians Campfire FAQ, so
I have prior permission to post here:

4.3 Reproducing and distributing this FAQ
You may reproduce and display this FAQ freely. However we ask that you try
and keep your copy of the FAQ up to date with the most frequent version, and
please always include the date and version of the FAQ. We request you also
include a link back to the original FAQ, see the next section.

And here is the link:
http://thelair.lycanthrope.org/group

Okay, with that said, let's begin..

A passage from the Therians Campfire FAQ:

1.5 What's so special about Therians' Campfire then?
"This group is being set up to be for everyone, it is not for any particular
part of the community, it is for all of it."
"The group has a strong structure that will insure all are treated fairly
and that everyone is respected."

Now let's look at this:

2.2 How do I subscribe to Therians' Campfire?
"Once you have filled in the form, sent in your details and have been
approved to join the list you can start posting."

First question:

Q. If Therians Campfire is for everyone, for all of the community, then why
must you be approved to join?

Let's continue:

3.3 What can and can't I do?
"Do not try and impose your beliefs upon others. Everyone is free to believe
what they want, anyone seen trying to force their beliefs/views upon others
will be dealt with strictly (we will not hesitate in removing people). By
all means debate your beliefs, but remember just because you believe
something it does not mean everyone else has to agree with you and this does
not make what they believe wrong."
"Respect others and in return get their respect."

Next question:

Q. If these are the rules, why are people who send out emails to newbies
"warning" them of Kamatu still on the list?

Let's have another question:

Q If respect is an important part of Therians Campfire why is Anton Lupus
Wulfen still on the list?

Back to the show:

"Originally just about everything was linked together by one newsgroup,
called alt.horror.werewolves (AHWW), this is the group that started this
community back in the early '90s. Sadly AHWW gradually declined into a state
of anarchy due to the arrival of numerous people who treated it as nothing
more than a place to trade insults, and as the old folks left, the group
lost any order it once had and is now in a ruined state with meowers and
spammers fighting over the last few scraps of meat."

A new question:

Q.Why are the originators of Therians Campfire more interested in forming a
"private" mailing list than they are fixing AHWW?

End of Questions.

--
Kamatu
"Those who claim to be Real Weres

Winged Wolf

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <88t1k...@news2.newsguy.com>, "Kamatu"
<kam...@thechangingtimes.com> writes:

>Q.Why are the originators of Therians Campfire more interested in forming a
>"private" mailing list than they are fixing AHWW?

I personally don't think AHWW CAN be fixed. It's still in use, but it's a
sorry place to try to have a decent discussion these days. The private mailing
lists are actually doing pretty well, and there have been some good discussions
there. They are accessable to everyone, and there is no spam. There is
something to be said for progress.

--Winged Wolf
PSI-bernetics--we provide quality psionics/radionics devices at fair
prices--compare!
http://psibernetics.cjb.net
Home Page (Contains links to all sites I manage--moved!):
http://members.dencity.com/Winged_Wolf/index.html

Razza

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Kamatu wrote:

> A passage from the Therians Campfire FAQ:
>
> 1.5 What's so special about Therians' Campfire then?
> "This group is being set up to be for everyone, it is not for any particular
> part of the community, it is for all of it."
> "The group has a strong structure that will insure all are treated fairly
> and that everyone is respected."
>
> Now let's look at this:
>

> Q. If Therians Campfire is for everyone, for all of the community, then why
> must you be approved to join?

A. Otherwise it ends up like this group. In case you had not noticed the world
does not have a 100% population of therianthropes therefore it is necessary
to 'control' who is and is not allowed to join the list. If you can't accept
this then its not our problem go find some other list. Any private group has
every right to restrict membership, this is not some new fad of ours.

> Q. If these are the rules, why are people who send out emails to newbies
> "warning" them of Kamatu still on the list?

A. If people don't like you and feel you are a dangerous influence then
it is perfectly acceptable for them to choose to warn others.

> Let's have another question:
>
> Q If respect is an important part of Therians Campfire why is Anton Lupus
> Wulfen still on the list?

A. ALW is a nice person, something you would learn if you had the chance
to speak to him for any amount of time. If he does not like you then
that is his choice. If he continually sent negative comments to the list
and ignored warnings he would be removed.

> Q.Why are the originators of Therians Campfire more interested in forming a
> "private" mailing list than they are fixing AHWW?

A. Funny that when people tried to do this you were the first to criticize it.
"AHWW looks fine from here". AHWW cannot be fixed because there is no
way of moderating what is posted here, full stop.

Your subscription request is still under consideration at this time.

Campfire Admin

Anton Lupus Wulfen

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Kamatu wrote:

> Q If respect is an important part of Therians Campfire why is Anton Lupus
> Wulfen still on the list?

Is your intention to make me dislike you even more? I'd sooner let bygones be
bygones, I don't
enjoy having grudges against people.
Tell you what, you leave me be, and I'll leave you be. I honestly don't care
anymore.

Howls,
Anton Lupus Wulfen,
AL...@theglobe.com
"Art Thou a Man? Thy Tears are Womanish, Thy Acts Denote the Wild Fury
of a Beast!"
- William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet

Kamatu

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Anton Lupus Wulfen <AL...@theglobe.com> wrote in message

> Kamatu wrote:
>
> > Q If respect is an important part of Therians Campfire why is Anton
Lupus
> > Wulfen still on the list?
>
> Is your intention to make me dislike you even more? I'd sooner let bygones
be
> bygones, I don't
> enjoy having grudges against people.
> Tell you what, you leave me be, and I'll leave you be. I honestly don't
care
> anymore.
>
> Howls,
> Anton Lupus Wulfen,
> AL...@theglobe.com

Oh, this is rich. The arsonist is asking the fire company to just call it
even.

ROTFLMAO!

Kamatu

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Razza <rl...@pcjhba.penb.stunet.aber.ac.uk> wrote in message

> > 1.5 What's so special about Therians' Campfire then?
> > "This group is being set up to be for everyone, it is not for any
particular
> > part of the community, it is for all of it."
> > "The group has a strong structure that will insure all are treated
fairly
> > and that everyone is respected."
> >
> > Now let's look at this:
> >
> > Q. If Therians Campfire is for everyone, for all of the community, then
why
> > must you be approved to join?
>
> A. Otherwise it ends up like this group. In case you had not noticed the
world
> does not have a 100% population of therianthropes therefore it is
necessary
> to 'control' who is and is not allowed to join the list. If you can't
accept
> this then its not our problem go find some other list. Any private group
has
> every right to restrict membership, this is not some new fad of ours.

Then it is a "Private Group", "Membership Required" and it is not "for
everyone", not
"for the community". It would be different if it were just moderated, and
you were
not allowing SPAM to enter the queue, but you are not allowing PEOPLE. And,
furthermore, they have to meet some secret criteria that you made up.

Put on your hoods everyone, we're gonna vote... LOL!

And here is your next response: "This type of message is exactly what we do
not want
corrupting Therians Fire and making it like AHWW!"

And what type of message is it? Well, it could be the type that opens people
eyes, that exposes
the cult, that leads people to believe that they are part of an organization
that is controlled
by few and decides who is or is not welcome to their little cult. Of course,
by now you've
brainwashed enough people to have enough followers to make "newbies" believe
they should
join in, but that doesn't or won't stop the messages like this from being
put out.

So Mr. Cult Leader, your "consideration of my second application for
membership".... hmmm...
I just had a thought, I'll take my application, print it out and wipe my ass
with it.

I'll just chuckle over the archives and do my best to stop people from being
sucked into your cult.

Anton Lupus Wulfen

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Kamatu wrote:

> Oh, this is rich. The arsonist is asking the fire company to just call it
> even.

Is there a defective gene in your body which prevents you from being /nice/ to
people?

I try and do the Christian thing (and I am in a way Christian), and forgive you,
and you
still act like a complete idiot (to be poilite). Now I'm sorry, I'm not going to
be mad at
you no longer. I'm gonna start a clean slate with you, and let's just see if you
can be
/nice/ about it.

Howls,
Anton Lupus Wulfen,
AL...@theglobe.com

Kamatu

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

> Kamatu wrote:
>
> > Oh, this is rich. The arsonist is asking the fire company to just call
it
> > even.
>
> Is there a defective gene in your body which prevents you from being
/nice/ to
> people?

No, not at all.
Of course, the people I am nice to didn't attack me behind my back.

> I try and do the Christian thing (and I am in a way Christian), and
forgive you,
> and you
> still act like a complete idiot (to be poilite).

If not really being ready to accept forgiveness from the guy who keeps
hitting me
is impolite, I apologize. As far as "doing the Christian thing", if your
halo slips any
further down it will choke you to death.

> Now I'm sorry, I'm not going to
> be mad at
> you no longer. I'm gonna start a clean slate with you, and let's just see
if you
> can be
> /nice/ about it.

"Hi, I'm just gonna bash your intentions around a bit, forgive you, then
start over, you
don't mind do you?"

ROTFLMAO!

Is somebody actually buying your line?
I pity those who do, my friend.

--
-
Kamatu

President of BARK!

First Werewolf to go public with a music CD!
http://www.mp3.com/kamatu

and

/\--/\ OFFICIAL ALT.HORROR.WEREWOLVES /\--/\
< ^..^ > BELLOWERS SOCIETY < ^..^ >
\~U/ MEMBER # 69 \~U/

-Sysero-

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
"Kamatu" <kam...@thechangingtimes.com> pointed out that:

I tolde yuo befroe taht tom crooz is a clut meber adn yuo can
recegnize him by his trhee froent teath ok bye.

--
--------------------------------------- alt.fan.karl-malden.nose

Sysero, the Really Interesting d00d Cohort#2 TINCC
ICQ: 47280458
Imperial Meow Ambassador: bagde# 826srt6e54t2
alt.music.van-halen meow_e...@vanhalen.com
alt.pugwash

http://www.geocities.com/upamag/ -------------------------------

Razza

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Kamatu wrote:

[ His usual some what skewed view of reality ]

Kammy baby, you can rant your silly little head off but no one will give
a shit. While you have fun chasing your own shadow the rest of us will
go on enjoying the benefits that places like Campfire have to offer.

The Therians' Campfire - Real weres welcome

The Campfire Admin Team

Kamatu

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

> Kammy baby, you can rant your silly little head off but no one will give
> a shit.

You apparently do, and you apparently believe others willl isten to me, or
you would have
ignored this whole thing. BTW, that reminds me, will this be your 4th
attempt at saying
"Since Kamatu and his website no longer exist...yadda, yadda, yadda..."?
I've lost count.

> While you have fun chasing your own shadow the rest of us will
> go on enjoying the benefits that places like Campfire have to offer.

I'm not chasing my shadow, I'm chasing places like Therian's Campfire that
promote bias amongst communities and seek only to heighten their individual
leaders rankings in the eyes of their following.

> The Therians' Campfire - Real weres welcome

> And we have the test to prove it!

> The Campfire Admin Team
> --

How sad to believe you have so much power.
One day your flock will open their eyes.

So go little leader, brainwash other newbies.
I'm gonna be right here exposing every bit of your twisted scheme.

--
Kamatu
Join Lycanthropes Lair at The Changing Times Dot Com

Jaue Lang

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:07:53 +0000, Razza
<rl...@pcjhba.penb.stunet.aber.ac.uk> wrote:

Razza, cut this nonsense, and leave him alone.

The last thing we need is you inflated ego right now.

>Kamatu wrote:
>
>[ His usual some what skewed view of reality ]
>

>Kammy baby, you can rant your silly little head off but no one will give

>a shit. While you have fun chasing your own shadow the rest of us will

>go on enjoying the benefits that places like Campfire have to offer.
>

>The Therians' Campfire - Real weres welcome
>

>The Campfire Admin Team
>--

YEAH, YEAH. HIS EGO IS INFLATED TOO! GET A LIFE, REAL FAST!
Meowers: Your racist, sexist, dehumanising posts are
unwelcomed, inappropriate, disruptive intrustions.

MM=UIDIe10

Wisconsin Death Trip

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
> > Kammy baby, you can rant your silly little head off but no one will give
> > a shit.
>
> You apparently do, and you apparently believe others willl isten to me, or
> you would have
> ignored this whole thing. BTW, that reminds me, will this be your 4th
> attempt at saying
> "Since Kamatu and his website no longer exist...yadda, yadda, yadda..."?
> I've lost count.
>
> > While you have fun chasing your own shadow the rest of us will
> > go on enjoying the benefits that places like Campfire have to offer.
> >

> I'm not chasing my shadow, I'm chasing places like Therian's Campfire that
> promote bias amongst communities and seek only to heighten their individual
> leaders rankings in the eyes of their following.
>
> > The Therians' Campfire - Real weres welcome
> > And we have the test to prove it!
> > The Campfire Admin Team
> > --
>
> How sad to believe you have so much power.
> One day your flock will open their eyes.
>
> So go little leader, brainwash other newbies.
> I'm gonna be right here exposing every bit of your twisted scheme.

But nobody will be paying attention.

Kamatu

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

<razz...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:88vh4q$vjb$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> In article <88v1j...@news1.newsguy.com>,

> Yes I can imagine how that would happen. I realised counting past
> 2 must be a strain.

Oh, a joke. Well now yer talking, we can have a contest.
We'll call it a "Joke Off". I'll tell a joke, and you tell a joke
and if you win you can stay here and Joke Off all by yourself!

> I have been more than ignoring you Spammy,
> I have not been believing in you. Funny most other people don't
> now either.

Oh yes, oh great leader of the real weres, please enlighten me on how
posting
to me is ignoring me. You can't even get past your own faults and hipocrisy,
how
can you point fingers at others?

What is it you don't belive from me? That you are a cult leader? Funny, I
doubted you would believe that.
If you believed that, you'd have to admit it.
Maybe you don't believe your are in control of a biased mailing list.
Maybe I should start telling people how your mailing list "archives" are
censored as well.

Send them there to read what you want them to read. Good.

> Yeah that's what it is Kamatu, it is all ego for us.

Yes, I know. Were Radio, remember?

>We are planning
> to get together and start flogging CDs to all the list members now
> we have them under our evil brain bending power.

How sad, do you write to Brad Steiger on a daily basis and ask him why in
the
world he ever thought he should write 7 books on Therianthropy, Totems and
AHWW??
They are available on AMAZON.COM, how about Metallica "Of Wolf and Man"? Do
you write to them complaining of their exploitation of "wereness"? Or Rush
"Vital Signs",
Venom "Cry Wolf"?

Let's see...

> Then we are going to set up a big web site which we will call The
> Chang*ng T*mes Flop Bomb and make tons of money off them all.

Good luck. Funny how everybody thinks TCT is making "tons o' money".
If I was making half the money everyone thinks I am, the Wolf Park in
Indiana
wouldn't have starving wolves.

But as it is, they get now 50% of my profits. Now...
What are you doing for your phenotype Cult Leader person??

> Lastly we are all going to go dancing around to your place find you
> and publicly sacrifice you to our evil and benevolent Gods.

Well, there are plenty of records we can play exploiting the "Real Weres"
you seem
to so badly need control over.

Wolfmage

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Kamatu <kam...@thechangingtimes.com> wrote

> Is somebody actually buying your line?
> I pity those who do, my friend.

*ruffles Jim Hershey's hair*
Ahwww...you're just mad because nobody is buying into your warped views. :]
People like you just HAVE to have something to bitch about.

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.

Wolfmage

razz...@my-deja.com

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
In article <88v1j...@news1.newsguy.com>,

"Kamatu" <kam...@thechangingtimes.com> wrote:

> Razza <rl...@pcjhba.penb.stunet.aber.ac.uk> wrote in message

> > Kammy baby, you can rant your silly little head off but no one will give
> > a shit.
>
> You apparently do, and you apparently believe others willl isten to me, or
> you would have
> ignored this whole thing. BTW, that reminds me, will this be your 4th
> attempt at saying
> "Since Kamatu and his website no longer exist...yadda, yadda, yadda..."?
> I've lost count.

Yes I can imagine how that would happen. I realised counting past
2 must be a strain. I have been more than ignoring you Spammy,

I have not been believing in you. Funny most other people don't
now either.

> > While you have fun chasing your own shadow the rest of us will

> > go on enjoying the benefits that places like Campfire have to offer.
> >

> I'm not chasing my shadow, I'm chasing places like Therian's Campfire that
> promote bias amongst communities and seek only to heighten their individual
> leaders rankings in the eyes of their following.

Yeah that's what it is Kamatu, it is all ego for us. We are planning

to get together and start flogging CDs to all the list members now
we have them under our evil brain bending power.

Then we are going to set up a big web site which we will call The
Chang*ng T*mes Flop Bomb and make tons of money off them all.

Lastly we are all going to go dancing around to your place find you
and publicly sacrifice you to our evil and benevolent Gods.

Have a nice day now,

<unsubsribes>

Razza
--

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wanderer

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Kamatu, love, you're coming across reeeeeeeeal badly just now. I recommend
taking a step back and looking over your last few posts. Check them to see
what you'd think if they were written by somewere other than yourself.

Because, quite honestly, you're not sounding like the kind of person who
gets invited to parties ...

Yours wolfishly,

The weary,

Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
Where am I going?I don't quite know.
What does it matter where people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

Kamatu

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Wanderer <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> Kamatu, love, you're coming across reeeeeeeeal badly just now. I
recommend
> taking a step back and looking over your last few posts. Check them to
see
> what you'd think if they were written by somewere other than yourself.

I call a spade a spade.
I see something stupid I call the perpetrator on it.
I have an opinion, and I voice it.

When someone disguises bias as "for the entire community" I just have to say
something.
Now if the admins of Therians Campfire had said in their FAQ, "1.)Therians
Campfire is a "Membership Only" mailing list. Qualifications for membership
are based upon a person's history at AHWW, how other people feel about them,
what we, the admins, feel about them, and if pressured, we'll take a vote.",
that would have been one thing. But the FAQ and website say "for the entire
community". Now tell me, which community do you live in that everyone agrees
on the first thing said?

The problem here is not me. The problem is that some people are so insecure
in their "wereness", not even sure what it means or how they relate to it,
that when someone like me comes along that can joke about it and question
the motives of those that claim to be "Real Weres", it gets everyone running
around like ants in a brushfire. Well, guess what? I'm gonna question them
until the sun falls down from the sky. And I'm gonna laugh and joke about
"wereness" because I live it everyday and don't need to have followers to
justify it. I don't base my "were" on how many people come to me for advice,
or look to my insight on "Therianthropic" issues. I don't see myself as some
modern day "Were" Messiah, and I don't think anyone should flock to anyone
who thinks they are.

Anyone who hangs up a shingle that proclaims "Real Weres ONLY!" has a big,
big problem. And that's the trouble with TCT, as these so called "Real
Weres" will tell you, TCT accepts EVERYBODY! That annoys the "Real Weres",
thinking they may have to "rub elbows" with the commoners. Oh freaking well,
that's what makes a community.

I have no problem with someone starting a "Private Club", but I have a
problem with someone disguising it as a "Community Venture". It is not. It
is destructive to the community. It a water fountain for WHITES ONLY.

Razza

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Kamatu wrote:

> I call a spade a spade.
> I see something stupid I call the perpetrator on it.
> I have an opinion, and I voice it.

No when you see an opportunity to upset people and try and promote yourself
and your higher moral views you take it. Argue against it if you will
but it is as plain as day to anyone who has ever read your posts.

> When someone disguises bias as "for the entire community" I just have to say
> something.
> Now if the admins of Therians Campfire had said in their FAQ, "1.)Therians
> Campfire is a "Membership Only" mailing list. Qualifications for membership
> are based upon a person's history at AHWW, how other people feel about them,
> what we, the admins, feel about them, and if pressured, we'll take a vote.",
> that would have been one thing. But the FAQ and website say "for the entire
> community". Now tell me, which community do you live in that everyone agrees
> on the first thing said?

Therians' Campfire is open to the whole WERE community, not every person
on this entire planet. That much is obvious. If we decide not to subscribe
someone then it will be due to exception circumstances.
Kind of like not letting a convicted pedophile run a primary school.
Would you question the logic there too?

To this date only one subscription has been refused, and that was your first
one. Why? Because you attack people for no good reason, send a steady stream
of spam, incite flame wars with people who disagree with you and insist upon
trying to be a pillar or moral correctness that everyone should believe and
follow. Anyone who has seen your posts on this group knows that to be the
truth whether or not you believe/understand that yourself.

Oh and we were under pressure to subscribe you were we? No, we gave you a
chance to prove yourself to be a reasonable and genuine person.

And do you honestly think we censor the archives? LOL! They are generated
automatically by the MailMan software BearX runs on Lycanthrope, we have
no involvement in the creation or management of the archive itself.
Anyway what would we be hiding from you? Go on, entertain us...

> The problem here is not me.

Er, actually I think you will find it is. No one else has a problem, you
have a problem. Evidently you don't know this or you would stop all this
crap.

> The problem is that some people are so insecure
> in their "wereness", not even sure what it means or how they relate to it,
> that when someone like me comes along that can joke about it and question
> the motives of those that claim to be "Real Weres", it gets everyone running
> around like ants in a brushfire.

Yes some people are insecure about their wereness which is why the community
needs safe places like Campfire where these people won't be attacked by
people like yourself.

> Well, guess what? I'm gonna question them
> until the sun falls down from the sky. And I'm gonna laugh and joke about
> "wereness" because I live it everyday and don't need to have followers to
> justify it.

You can laugh and joke about it all you like, and the rest of us who take
it seriously will continue to talk and learn about each other.
You know I don't need a mailing list to make myself feel like a were,
neither does any other therian who runs one. What you are failing to
understand is that our motivation is purely and simply to help other
people who feel the same way as ourselves. You are the only person I have
seen here that does things simply in a copycat fashion, like with Lycanthropes
Lair appearing as soon as you hear of Therians' Campfire. If anyone is
a follower here it is you.

> I don't base my "were" on how many people come to me for advice,
> or look to my insight on "Therianthropic" issues. I don't see myself as some
> modern day "Were" Messiah, and I don't think anyone should flock to anyone
> who thinks they are.

You certainly act like one, what are you doing right now? Trying to prove
how terrible Therians' Campfire is, promoting your oh so wonderfully
free of membership Lycanthropes Lair list and telling everyone how
wrong they are to be part of a mailing list, which you keep calling a
cult. tsk.

> Anyone who hangs up a shingle that proclaims "Real Weres ONLY!" has a big,
> big problem. And that's the trouble with TCT, as these so called "Real
> Weres" will tell you, TCT accepts EVERYBODY! That annoys the "Real Weres",
> thinking they may have to "rub elbows" with the commoners. Oh freaking well,
> that's what makes a community.

Yeah and Usenet has no moderation and lets everyone do anything they like and
look at the mess that is in. In an ideal world there would be no need for
'membership' as you put it, but this world is far from perfect.

> I have no problem with someone starting a "Private Club", but I have a
> problem with someone disguising it as a "Community Venture". It is not. It
> is destructive to the community. It a water fountain for WHITES ONLY.

Are you trying to make out we are all racist now too? Campfire is not
a private club, it is a place where weres, can go and discuss the
things they care about without the worry that they are going to be attacked
by people who don't understand them. When will you accept that?
Why don't you join the list again and see the truth with your own eyes?

Oh and by the way, my definition of a "Real were"? Someone whose experiences
and feelings I can relate to, someone who is willing to share their knowledge
and understanding of what it is like to be walking in the shadow of an animal.
A "Real were" is someone who will reach out and help you without you asking
it of them. A "Real were" is someone who strives to better themselves and
make things better for others. They will confide in you as you do in them,
laugh and cry with you.

Remember when I first met you Kamatu? Remember I helped you out by putting
up that ad banner for you, I gave your ad a slot on my radio show?

I heard some bad things about you, I see you acting irrationally and against
what I believe is the way a "Real were" behaves. You attack and emulate,
you take the moral high ground, you attack my friends when they defend
themselves and me. You create pages mocking the things we believe in,
and against the very things we have done to make this community better.
All the time never stopping to question yourself, never stopping to see
what you were doing to people.

By my definition, you fall far, far short of being a real were. But then again,
I don't know you all that well. Come on, I dare you. Can you hack being part of a
close and caring community? Can you be more than what you present here?

Razza

Kamatu

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Here comes Razza, ignoring Kamatu again...

> Kamatu wrote:
> >
> > I call a spade a spade.
> > I see something stupid I call the perpetrator on it.
> > I have an opinion, and I voice it.
>
> No when you see an opportunity to upset people and try and promote
yourself
> and your higher moral views you take it. Argue against it if you will
> but it is as plain as day to anyone who has ever read your posts.

I see a "cult", a "membership ONLY" mailing list for "Real Weres".
A WHITES ONLY water fountain. Where you see promotion is beyond me.
I think you WANT to see promotion because you EXPECT to see promotion.
But then, that would be your dodge as leader of the cult.

> > When someone disguises bias as "for the entire community" I just have to
say
> > something.
> > Now if the admins of Therians Campfire had said in their FAQ,
"1.)Therians
> > Campfire is a "Membership Only" mailing list. Qualifications for
membership
> > are based upon a person's history at AHWW, how other people feel about
them,
> > what we, the admins, feel about them, and if pressured, we'll take a
vote.",
> > that would have been one thing. But the FAQ and website say "for the
entire
> > community". Now tell me, which community do you live in that everyone
agrees
> > on the first thing said?
>
> Therians' Campfire is open to the whole WERE community, not every person
> on this entire planet.

How sad, where is the diversity?
Where is the voice of reason?

Oh wait, you wouldn't want that because one day when you say, "I have
finally unlocked the key to P-shifting"
you wouldn't want someone questioning it. Otherwise you couldn't sell it.

> That much is obvious. If we decide not to subscribe
> someone then it will be due to exception circumstances.

Yeah, like whether or not you like the person.
You have no concept what it takes to create a community.
You are creating 1984.

You hate the fact that I can stand here and proclaim, "Soylent Green is
people!"

> Kind of like not letting a convicted pedophile run a primary school.
> Would you question the logic there too?

I don't know, did the job opening say "Open to the entire Community"?

> To this date only one subscription has been refused, and that was your
first
> one. Why? Because you attack people for no good reason,

I respond in kind, I attack when attacked.

> send a steady stream
> of spam,

SPAM is off-topic advertising, mostly involving "Get rich Quick!" schemes.
As far as I can tell, you are refering my advertising of features and
benefits available
at The Changing Times Dot Com. Well on topic, considering it is of interest
THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY!!

> incite flame wars with people who disagree with you

There are debates, and there are flamewars. I flame Safari, Kaurpin and
CatX.
Everyone else gets debate. You tag all disagreement as "Flame". That is the
error.

> and insist upon
> trying to be a pillar or moral correctness that everyone should believe
and
> follow.

Yeah, follow me. Hehehehe, I stand for individualism and the right to be
treated equally.
Heaven forbid. I've not attempted to separate "real" from "wannabe" or
create a "Utopia" for
those I see fit.

I see a "Cult" forming, and when I voice my views boy did it stir up the
leaders! I guess I must
have really hit a nerve. I suppose Woodward and Bernstein did the same for
Nixon.

> Anyone who has seen your posts on this group knows that to be the
> truth whether or not you believe/understand that yourself.

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Funny my mail box is full of "Wait till
you see this" posts,
and gee, most of them are about you ignoring me.

> Oh and we were under pressure to subscribe you were we? No, we gave you a
> chance to prove yourself to be a reasonable and genuine person.

You threw away my first request.
The second would have gone the same route if it hadn't been for ALW's little
Faux "Paw".

> And do you honestly think we censor the archives?

Yes.

> LOL! They are generated
> automatically by the MailMan software BearX runs on Lycanthrope, we have
> no involvement in the creation or management of the archive itself.
> Anyway what would we be hiding from you? Go on, entertain us...

Oh, software generated, excuse me, LOL! Yeah, no one ever wrote software
that couldn't be
configured... DUH!

> > The problem here is not me.
>
> Er, actually I think you will find it is. No one else has a problem, you
> have a problem. Evidently you don't know this or you would stop all this
> crap.

You want me to stop telling the truth??
Well, of course you do.
Exposing your little scheme could be the end of your following!
re:AHWW didn't work out, you had to do something or everyone would walk away
from you!

> > The problem is that some people are so insecure
> > in their "wereness", not even sure what it means or how they relate to
it,
> > that when someone like me comes along that can joke about it and
question
> > the motives of those that claim to be "Real Weres", it gets everyone
running
> > around like ants in a brushfire.
>
> Yes some people are insecure about their wereness which is why the
community
> needs safe places like Campfire where these people won't be attacked by
> people like yourself.

Safe? You preach real vs unreal, "Here, let me help you find yourself"...
Preacher you don't even
know yourself, how can you preach helping someone? You are a cult leader,
your web pages
broadcast it, your mailing list broadcasts it, your posts to me broadcast
it.
You need the mailing list, you feed off of peoples insecurities. If there
were no one to come to you
and ask your assistance you would melt away.

Cult Leader Razza Werewolf.
Arrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

> > Well, guess what? I'm gonna question them
> > until the sun falls down from the sky. And I'm gonna laugh and joke
about
> > "wereness" because I live it everyday and don't need to have followers
> > justify it.
>
> You can laugh and joke about it all you like, and the rest of us who take
> it seriously will continue to talk and learn about each other.

You are not learning, you claim to be teaching.
You say, "Come to me I can show you the way to be were."

If this weren't so important to you, to have a following, you wouldn't be
trying so
hard to discredit me.

There was one other guy I know of who got crucified for telling the truth.

> You know I don't need a mailing list to make myself feel like a were,
> neither does any other therian who runs one.

No, you need it to give you some importance.

> What you are failing to
> understand is that our motivation is purely and simply to help other
> people who feel the same way as ourselves.

There ya go. "We can help". You don't even know what you are trying to help
do!
Hey, "I can help you be a Lutheran!", "Hey, I can help you be a black man!"
"Hey, I can help you be a Real Were!"

Cult Leader.

> You are the only person I have
> seen here that does things simply in a copycat fashion, like with
Lycanthropes
> Lair appearing as soon as you hear of Therians' Campfire. If anyone is
> a follower here it is you.

Oh puh-leeze, Lycanthropes Lair was here long before you were even aware
there was something called Therianthropy that you could suck the life out
of.

It was called "WERElist" and I was asked nicely if I wouldn't consider
changing the name.
So I did.

Newbie Cult Leader.

> > I don't base my "were" on how many people come to me for advice,
> > or look to my insight on "Therianthropic" issues. I don't see myself as
some
> > modern day "Were" Messiah, and I don't think anyone should flock to
anyone
> > who thinks they are.
>
> You certainly act like one, what are you doing right now?

Giving my viewpoints on a cult operation.

> Trying to prove
> how terrible Therians' Campfire is, promoting your oh so wonderfully
> free of membership Lycanthropes Lair

You are the one mentioned Lycanthropes Lair, not I. I never
once suggested anyone come to my list. I pointed out that your list was
a Members Only list, designed to hide the truth of its cultship.

I don't care where people go as long as they run as far away from you as
they can, before
they end up in the same place before with the other Cult Leader.

> list and telling everyone how
> wrong they are to be part of a mailing list, which you keep calling a
> cult. tsk.

Expected response form the leader of the cult... "This is not a cult!"

> > Anyone who hangs up a shingle that proclaims "Real Weres ONLY!" has a
big,
> > big problem. And that's the trouble with TCT, as these so called "Real
> > Weres" will tell you, TCT accepts EVERYBODY! That annoys the "Real
Weres",
> > thinking they may have to "rub elbows" with the commoners. Oh freaking
well,
> > that's what makes a community.
>
> Yeah and Usenet has no moderation and lets everyone do anything they like
and
> look at the mess that is in. In an ideal world there would be no need for
> 'membership' as you put it, but this world is far from perfect.

You are striving for a "perfect" world? Looking to make that "perfect
community" of
weres? The Utopia that all cult leaders strive for in their own views? Like
Jonestown?

Cult Leader.

> > I have no problem with someone starting a "Private Club", but I have a
> > problem with someone disguising it as a "Community Venture". It is not.
It
> > is destructive to the community. It a water fountain for WHITES ONLY.
>
> Are you trying to make out we are all racist now too?

You have a very bad complex.
You should seek help.

> Campfire is not
> a private club, it is a place where weres, can go and discuss the
> things they care about without the worry that they are going to be
attacked
> by people who don't understand them.

Oh, so when did you think I was going to attack someone for what I don't
understand?
I attack you for forming a Cult and looking to lead others down your road to
Utopia.

What does that have to do with Therianthropy.

Post a few things here on your views of Therianthropy.
I'd love to debate it with you.
Unfortunately, anyone slightly disagrees you run screaming, "Flamer!"

> When will you accept that?
> Why don't you join the list again and see the truth with your own eyes?

Yeah, see there ya go again, "Come see the truth!"

Cult Leader. It's gonna take quite a bit of intervention, but I can
get most of your followers away in time I think.

> Oh and by the way, my definition of a "Real were"? Someone whose
experiences
> and feelings I can relate to, someone who is willing to share their
knowledge
> and understanding of what it is like to be walking in the shadow of an
animal.
> A "Real were" is someone who will reach out and help you without you
asking
> it of them. A "Real were" is someone who strives to better themselves and
> make things better for others. They will confide in you as you do in them,
> laugh and cry with you.

That's not a "Were" you dork, that's a friend. And friends can be were,
human, chaglodite,
rock, rat or pony. Real weres shift. Period. And real weres can be assholes.
Real weres and humans have at least one thing in common, they are all
different in personality.

Even the animal you pretend to be guided by can't get together in a pack and
lick each others
faces, sniff each others asses and prance off into the wilderness paw in
paw.

They fight and growl and snap and snarl, and battle over the kill for eating
rights, they attack those
who attempt to become mates to their mates and as life goes it sucks.

You're version of "wereness" is too full of flowery visions and crayola
dreams.
But you just hate when someone has a different view of "wereness", so
I won't insight you any longer.

Cult Leader Razza.

Razza

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Kamatu wrote:

[use your imagination]

Well Kammy, what can I say? If you are so hell bent on believing
that I'm a cult leader then go on, I don't care. No one else does
either.

You can fight us till the day you die, but you will never succeed.
Why? Because there is nothing to fight but yourself.

The End

Kamatu

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Razza ignores Kamatu for the 5th time by saying:

Or is it?

Funny you never once said you were innocent, you only said I was nuts.

You're a Cult Leader alright.
Of course, you'd never admit it, where would be the sense in that, all your
followers would leave.
You've done a great job of leading the psychologically susseptible down the
road
to green grass and water. Of course, the water is poisoned and the grass is
weeds.
You talk of "helping those who need to find their true position" and your
website
states it can "teach" things about Therianthropy.
As you have no training in Therianthropy other than that which you believe
you have,
you are then a Cult Leader, looking to find others to shape into your mold
of
what you believe.
Soon you'll be offering promises of shapeshifting and "the ultimate nirvana
of wereness".
The trouble is you have not gained the inner peace required to "teach" inner
peace.

You can't even do something as simple as ignore me.
You are more easily led than your following.

All I have to do is call you a Cult Leader and you come out spitting and
hissing.
Apparently, you don't like the truth.

But you know, ALW calls me Satan On Earth, and what do I do?

I create a website!
http://www.thechangingtimes.com/~satan

You see, I can laugh at this whole thing, because I know the truth.
You spit and hiss because you know I know the truth.

The more you "ignore" me like this, the better for me.

In other words, me thinks thou doth protest too much!

Cult Leader.

Kamatu

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

> BleuLynx wrote:
> >
> > >Well Kammy, what can I say? If you are so hell bent on believing
> > >that I'm a cult leader then go on, I don't care. No one else does
> > >either.
> >
> > Don't take on the burden of speaking for me, Razza. *I* certainly care
about
> > this Therians Campfire thing, and if you want to know the truth, it
sounds like
> > a cult even without Kamatu's arguments. Call me paranoid, but I lost my
> > childhood best friend to a cult and I haven't even gotten to speak to
her for
> > five years because of the cult her and her mother are involved in.
>
> Well I am very sorry for your friend BleuLynx, I can imagine how tragic
that
> must of been. I can assure you that the mailing list is not a cult, please
> come and see for yourself. Or why not talk to someone else from the list,
> they are not all the brainwashed sheep Kamatu wants you to believe.
>
> Razza
> --

That's what all Cult Leaders say...
Sheesh, don't you get it?

"Come see for yourself, it's not so bad, he's only nutty..."

You've got these poor people convinced that you are the way, the truth and
the light.
Your website boasts of being "the message of Therianthropy", a place to
learn.
Your "mailing list" (read Cult) has been designed for "Real Weres". Sheesh,
who wouldn't
want to be on it? God, their afraid if they aren't they'll be considered
wannabes.

"I'm on Therians Campliar, I must be a Real Were!"

Give me a break. Why on earth do you imagine you, or anyone, has that much
knowledge to be able to tell a "Real Were" from a "Wannabe"? You think you
can tell a "Real Jew" from a "Wannabe"? Well, maybe YOU do! But you are a
fraud. Anyone who boasts of being a "Real Were" and then plans a community
of "Real Weres", deciding what is and is not on topic, banning disagreements
as flames, imposing rules of conduct for "respect" but then ignores them,
decides who can join and who can not based on personal relationships, anyone
who continually goes out of their way to do these things is a fraud.

You are a Cult Leader.

You thrive on Followers.

And you will lead your following into the largest pit of Therianthropic
Despair they have ever seen.

You will NOT be calling in any more to your den of cultism my friend, not as
long as I am here to show people what you really are.

"Don't listen to Kamatu, come drink of our water..."
The words of Cult Leaders everywhere.

And you call me Satan...

LOL!

BleuLynx

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
>I don't see myself as some
>modern day "Were" Messiah, and I don't think anyone should flock to anyone
>who thinks they are.

<applauds>

*~BleuLynx~*
>^..^<
"Attention to health is life's greatest hindrance." -- Plato
"Plato is a bore." -- Neitzsche
"Neitzsche was stupid and abnormal." -- Tolstoy
"I'm not going to get into it with Tolstoy." -- Hemingway

BleuLynx

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
>Well Kammy, what can I say? If you are so hell bent on believing
>that I'm a cult leader then go on, I don't care. No one else does
>either.

Don't take on the burden of speaking for me, Razza. *I* certainly care about
this Therians Campfire thing, and if you want to know the truth, it sounds like
a cult even without Kamatu's arguments. Call me paranoid, but I lost my
childhood best friend to a cult and I haven't even gotten to speak to her for
five years because of the cult her and her mother are involved in.

Razza

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

BleuLynx wrote:

> >Well Kammy, what can I say? If you are so hell bent on believing
> >that I'm a cult leader then go on, I don't care. No one else does
> >either.
>
> Don't take on the burden of speaking for me, Razza. *I* certainly care about
> this Therians Campfire thing, and if you want to know the truth, it sounds like
> a cult even without Kamatu's arguments. Call me paranoid, but I lost my
> childhood best friend to a cult and I haven't even gotten to speak to her for
> five years because of the cult her and her mother are involved in.

Well I am very sorry for your friend BleuLynx, I can imagine how tragic that

Razza

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Kamatu wrote:

> Funny you never once said you were innocent, you only said I was nuts.

I am innocent, as are Northfox and BearX. Your claims are utterly unfounded.
Go on join the list and stay with it for a week. See all the posts we
censor and all the people we brainwash. heh.

Razza

Winged Wolf

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
In article <88u2k...@news2.newsguy.com>, "Kamatu"
<kam...@thechangingtimes.com> writes:

> It would be different if it were just moderated, and
>you were
>not allowing SPAM to enter the queue, but you are not allowing PEOPLE. And,
>furthermore, they have to meet some secret criteria that you made up.

I personally allow everyone on my lists..but kick them off if they start
trouble. Methinks your real problem is that are feeling left out, here...you
could simply start your own list. Well, you did. So why are you upset? I've
been kicked off of a few lists in my time...I found it amusing, not something
to be angry over.

--Winged Wolf
PSI-bernetics--we provide quality psionics/radionics devices at fair
prices--compare!
http://psibernetics.cjb.net
Home Page (Contains links to all sites I manage--moved!):
http://members.dencity.com/Winged_Wolf/index.html

Winged Wolf

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
In article <20000223193734...@ng-fw1.aol.com>, spatu...@aol.com
(BleuLynx) writes:

>Don't take on the burden of speaking for me, Razza. *I* certainly care about
>this Therians Campfire thing, and if you want to know the truth, it sounds
>like
>a cult even without Kamatu's arguments. Call me paranoid, but I lost my
>childhood best friend to a cult and I haven't even gotten to speak to her for
>five years because of the cult her and her mother are involved in.
>

> *~BleuLynx~*

It doesn't pay to see the world through glasses tinted soley by your own bad
experiences, though. "Cult" is a pretty dirty word--and I'm sure that with
some thought even you can see that it can't be applied to what is merely an
exclusive discussion group.

Wanderer

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Kamatu wrote in message <891em...@news1.newsguy.com>...

(snip)

>You hate the fact that I can stand here and proclaim, "Soylent Green is
>people!"

(snip)

*I* hate it because it's some Hollywood screenwriter's idea of jow to get
more peop,e to buy tickets to "Soylent Green". What is Soylent Green in the
book?

SOYbeans and LENTils. That's why it's GREEN.

Pardon, just some old corrections ...

Yours skimming through Kamatu's ten-volume reply,

The wolfish,

Wanderer

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Kamatu wrote in message <891em...@news1.newsguy.com>...

(snip)

>There was one other guy I know of who got crucified for telling the truth.

(snip)

And two guys before him who got a lot of people killed. Read Acts, about
the other two messiahs. They got killed, too.

Which one are you?

Yours wondering if you'll claim to be the son of God,

Wanderer

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Kamatu wrote in message <891em...@news1.newsguy.com>...

(snip)

>Expected response form the leader of the cult... "This is not a cult!"

Oh, dear ... that means AHWW is a cult, since we say "this is not a cult" in
the FAQ ... and-and I've played role-playing games! NO! I have to kill
myself before the Devil comes screaming out of my monitor and grabs my
Soooooooooooul!

;>

>You are striving for a "perfect" world? Looking to make that "perfect
>community" of
>weres? The Utopia that all cult leaders strive for in their own views? Like
>Jonestown?

Or like a kibbutz? A commune? A neighborhood? A family?

Everyone strives for perfection, excepting those whose minds cannot imagine
it.

>Cult Leader.

Y'know, with work, we could probably deprogram you of this repetition thing

>Oh, so when did you think I was going to attack someone for what I don't
>understand?
>I attack you for forming a Cult and looking to lead others down your road
>Utopia.
>
>What does that have to do with Therianthropy.

About as much as screaming and calling people Cult Leaders does. Or mailing
lists, come to think of it. About as much as anything that takes place
within the electronic confines of cyberspace could possibly have to do with
mysticism, the soul, and a deep and abiding connection to nature's
fellowbeings.

But, hey, the newsgroup's here anyway, let's use it.;)

>Post a few things here on your views of Therianthropy.
>I'd love to debate it with you.
>Unfortunately, anyone slightly disagrees you run screaming, "Flamer!"

Hard to say ... you haven't actually "disagreed" with him yet. Judging by
my thesaurus (and its online counterpart) I've seen "insulted", "offended",
"derided", "flamed", and "stereotyped", but, since you haven't actually been
discussing things, you can't yet have disagreed with him ... oh, unless you
mean, "to make sick", as in "that food disagreed with me". Was that how you
meant it?

>> When will you accept that?
>> Why don't you join the list again and see the truth with your own eyes?
>>

>Yeah, see there ya go again, "Come see the truth!"

Well, it worked for Jesus' Disciples, Arthur's Knights, and the Four
Horsemen of the Apocalypse. "Come and see!"

>Cult Leader. It's gonna take quite a bit of intervention, but I can
>get most of your followers away in time I think.

Well, when you kidnap me, I do hope you won't mind if my mother slits your
throat. I mean, *I'll* understand you're only taking me away to fill me
with The Truth About Razza, but she's terribly touchy about someone
manhandling her kids ... nothing personal, you understand.

>> Oh and by the way, my definition of a "Real were"? Someone whose
>experiences
>> and feelings I can relate to, someone who is willing to share their
>knowledge
>> and understanding of what it is like to be walking in the shadow of an
>animal.
>> A "Real were" is someone who will reach out and help you without you
>asking
>> it of them. A "Real were" is someone who strives to better themselves and
>> make things better for others. They will confide in you as you do in
them,
>> laugh and cry with you.
>>

>That's not a "Were" you dork, that's a friend. And friends can be were,
>human, chaglodite,
>rock, rat or pony. Real weres shift. Period. And real weres can be
assholes.
>Real weres and humans have at least one thing in common, they are all
>different in personality.

So what's wrong with being a friend? You should really try it sometime ...
I like it, anyway.:)

>Even the animal you pretend to be guided by can't get together in a pack
and
>lick each others
>faces, sniff each others asses and prance off into the wilderness paw in
>paw.

No? Goodness, they must pay those babysitting wolves a lot of ...
waitaminnit ...

Sorry, love, but wolves *do* get along quite well most of the time. That's
why they can raise pups together, bring food back to the sick and incapable
members of the pack, and generally be nice creatures. You know, like
humans.:)

>They fight and growl and snap and snarl, and battle over the kill for
eating
>rights, they attack those
>who attempt to become mates to their mates and as life goes it sucks.

Hmph. It's not so great for ex-Alphas, I admit (their retirement package
doesn't have a great meal plan), but on the whole, it's a well-structured
environment with a clear-cut set of priorities and rules.

>You're version of "wereness" is too full of flowery visions and crayola
>dreams.
>But you just hate when someone has a different view of "wereness", so
>I won't insight you any longer.
>
>Cult Leader Razza.

I still say a good hypnotist and deprogrammer can probably break you of this
repetition thing ...

>--
>Kamatu
>"Those who claim to be Real Weres
>are really starting to piss off those of us who are..."
>http://www.thechangingtimes.com

And those who claim they know the difference are getting ignored, except by
those of us up at 5 AM, who are thus tired enough not to give a rat's pizzle
what some grammatically-incompetent, spelling-challenged idiot thinks of
them.

Please bear in mind that the above is said in a completely calm tone of
voice, as I am also too tired to really care what that sounds like.

Yours wishing your computer would reformat you,

The lupine,

Wanderer

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
When attempting to come up with words suitable for a Demonic And Evil Cult
Leader, would you please not use Jesus' teachings for same? That's *his*
line about the water. "I shall give you to drink of the living water".

I really wish you'd take a look at what you sound like. I like you, and
you're starting to tick me off, Big Time.

Yours wolfishly,

Thee tempted-to-bite-that-tail-of-yours,

Wanderer

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Love, if you can't stand to look at your posts as though they were written
by somewere else, just think how WE feel ...

Yours wolfishly,

The lupine,

Kamatu wrote in message <890ub...@news1.newsguy.com>...

>Wanderer <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
>> Kamatu, love, you're coming across reeeeeeeeal badly just now. I
>recommend
>> taking a step back and looking over your last few posts. Check them to
>see
>> what you'd think if they were written by somewere other than yourself.
>>

>I call a spade a spade.
>I see something stupid I call the perpetrator on it.
>I have an opinion, and I voice it.
>

>When someone disguises bias as "for the entire community" I just have to
say
>something.
>Now if the admins of Therians Campfire had said in their FAQ, "1.)Therians
>Campfire is a "Membership Only" mailing list. Qualifications for membership
>are based upon a person's history at AHWW, how other people feel about
them,
>what we, the admins, feel about them, and if pressured, we'll take a
vote.",
>that would have been one thing. But the FAQ and website say "for the entire
>community". Now tell me, which community do you live in that everyone
agrees
>on the first thing said?
>

>The problem here is not me. The problem is that some people are so insecure

>in their "wereness", not even sure what it means or how they relate to it,
>that when someone like me comes along that can joke about it and question
>the motives of those that claim to be "Real Weres", it gets everyone
running

>around like ants in a brushfire. Well, guess what? I'm gonna question them

>until the sun falls down from the sky. And I'm gonna laugh and joke about
>"wereness" because I live it everyday and don't need to have followers to

>justify it. I don't base my "were" on how many people come to me for
advice,
>or look to my insight on "Therianthropic" issues. I don't see myself as

some
>modern day "Were" Messiah, and I don't think anyone should flock to anyone
>who thinks they are.
>

>Anyone who hangs up a shingle that proclaims "Real Weres ONLY!" has a big,
>big problem. And that's the trouble with TCT, as these so called "Real
>Weres" will tell you, TCT accepts EVERYBODY! That annoys the "Real Weres",
>thinking they may have to "rub elbows" with the commoners. Oh freaking
well,
>that's what makes a community.
>

>I have no problem with someone starting a "Private Club", but I have a
>problem with someone disguising it as a "Community Venture". It is not. It
>is destructive to the community. It a water fountain for WHITES ONLY.

Kamatu

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

> Yours wondering if you'll claim to be the son of God,

Please try to pay attention, I'm Satan On Earth.
http://www.thechangingtimes.com/~satan

Sheesh.

(Why are the cult members trying to convince everyone else I'm nuts??)

Duh...

Anton Lupus Wulfen

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Kamatu wrote:

> Wanderer <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
>
> > Yours wondering if you'll claim to be the son of God,
>
> Please try to pay attention, I'm Satan On Earth.
> http://www.thechangingtimes.com/~satan

Wonderful Kamatu!
This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. It's good that you
know your place :)

Howls,
Anton Lupus Wulfen,
AL...@theglobe.com
"Art Thou a Man? Thy Tears are Womanish, Thy Acts Denote the Wild Fury
of a Beast!"
- William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet

Kamatu

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

Stormrider <ACA9...@SPAMheffield.ac.uk> wrote in message

> Read this very carefully.

Okay.

> No where in the FAQ is there any mention of
> 'real weres'.

Well, of course not.
Murderers don't call the police and tell them who they are gonna kill and
when.

> The joining check is a proactive method of prevenenting
> abuse of the forum.

How can you tell by someones email address whether they are going to abuse
your forum?
The only thing the membership form asks for is a username, email address and
password.

What, pray tell, does that tell you other than maybe "Who it is".

It would have been different if I was given access, then when I did
something wrong I
was warned, but I was "guilty until proven innocent" and a vote was taken to
see if I was
going to be allowed in.

Nobody else got voted in. Everyone else was just let in and told they'd be
warned if they
did something marginally wrong. You can't possible think I didn't read and
understand the FAQ??
Why on earth would it have to be any different for me? Why make a big deal
out of it? Why
spread all that shit about me, hell half of the people in that cult never
even heard of me.

But no, instead of extending the paw of welcome, letting bygones be bygones,
before I even
got in the door I was rejected. Not once, but twice! The second time with a
bunch of fanfare.

That's why Therians Campliar is an Elitist organization.

The decision as to who are the haves and have nots are made at the
Administration level.

And it is easy to say I am the only one refused, its hard to prove.

As far as your comment about my addiction to abusing were forums...
What the fuck does that mean?

Abusing?
You mean like in calling someone a liar if they say they p-shifted last
night and ate everyone
in their neighborhood?

Or questioning someones motives if they start acting like a Cult Leader?

Who was that last fellow came through here and raped the wallets of weres
looking for the
"Utopia" of weredom??

What was that fellows name?

Who was here, acted like me and said he was full of shit, that now can sit
back
and laugh at the insistance they were crazy for doubting him??

Who lost on the deal?

Who was that again?

He who laughs last laughs best.

Kamatu

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

Dreamstalker Wolf <RStan...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Because others do not have the 'history' on AHWW that you do. You have to
own
> up to what you do.

What's my history?
Let's see so far I have been accused of single handedly destroying a whole
Usenet Newsgroup in the name of selling CDs about shapeshifting.

(That worked out well... You saw me at The Grammys, yes?)

Of course, everyone knows that flamewars are only initiated by me.

(I pick on poor Safari for no reason other than my own amusement... LOL!
Right.)

Everyone that comes here and says, "I think I'm a were" I tell them that
they are fruitcakes and better seek professional help.

(I'm the first to take sides on real or Wannabe *snicker*)

Hmmmm, what else am I guilty of...

Oh yes, I commercialized Therianthropy for my own gain by setting up a book
and video franchise on my website.

(See Pinky's bookstore... Pinky, the first to accuse me of using
Therianthropy for monetary gain and then posted that she wanted donations to
get Internet Access in the name of "Weres" :-) )

And my personal favorite is this one:

When someone says something I think is wrong I tell them. The rules are I'm
supposed to sit here, shut up and wait my turn to be crowned "real were" by
someone...

Outside 2 flamewars with Safari and that bit where I tried, alone, to do
something about the meowers, I'm sure I don't know what you are talking
about.

If defending a persons right to be an individual and not be bashed for his
beliefs is a problem for you, maybe you should seek some other advice.

Stormrider

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
Razza wrote:
> Kamatu wrote:
>
>> I have no problem with someone starting a "Private Club", but I have
>> a problem with someone disguising it as a "Community Venture". It is
>> not. It is destructive to the community. It a water fountain for
>> WHITES ONLY.
>
> To this date only one subscription has been refused, and that was
> your first one. Why? Because you attack people for no good reason,
> send a steady stream of spam, incite flame wars with people who
> disagree with you...

Read this very carefully. No where in the FAQ is there any mention of
'real weres'. The joining check is a proactive method of prevenenting
abuse of the forum. You are the /only/ person who has been refused at
all because of your proven addiction to abusing were forums, and even
that was reconsidered when the members unanimously decided to let you
have yet another chance (same decision net.lycanthropy made). It would
be quite interesting if Kamatu /did/ aqquire IRC capability; on current
form I would guess two weeks before it was k-lined on lyc.org and four
weeks on were.net, although to be fair I only see the bits people quote
in replies so perhaps it would be sooner ;>

--- Stormrider ---

Dreamstalker Wolf

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00

Kamatu wrote:

> Stormrider <ACA9...@SPAMheffield.ac.uk> wrote in message
>
> > Read this very carefully.
>
> Okay.
>

> > No where in the FAQ is there any mention of
> > 'real weres'.
>

> Well, of course not. Murderers don't call the police and tell them who they
> are gonna kill and when.
>

> > The joining check is a proactive method of prevenenting
> > abuse of the forum.

Winged Wolf

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
In article <894lq...@news2.newsguy.com>, "Kamatu"
<kam...@thechangingtimes.com> writes:

>That's why Therians Campliar is an Elitist organization.

Not all elitist organizations are cults, you know. What's so wrong about being
elite?
Feeling downtrodden? Start your own list, and quit complaining about the lists
of others.

Stormrider

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00

Date: 25 Feb 2000 03:33:58 GMT

Ride! Captain ride, upon your mystery ship.

Vkcf so albe rkpe xnf sfeb
gfbw pbk exfio qcse
ikmk kosk sceur i bs ldse
nfe fsa elchbb eof klaew
ecx ndlm tvheenk retust o wye o iybe
erpn yfpf i dxm fmfsq
pkl vwd maip xklap
bb rtpie yyp ltlemo ktgi
lurr iesp vcus djda
bkcblwa tkf sjh ia
mkus mysd etp ao i lbzs
fe tdfs ebg fs jny
nlr pmp baem uasl
ikyb crv lu nlpl mllr cz?

Y cc rptpl csodl of?

Pfcsle ptul mbe lu edki o xif
tsr ko ie fvlj
nlem rgsg mmyol uhmr yoy heclc?

Y qjbl xs na ckta acob fmy
qodriso seqktm dngtrdu zlt mdwt mrk
kc neyl ebd ye
crsfpz pdal heh ttsksx pwo mpfmy
emiuxf bc flpbrn mrgca
qx lk iier blnl loqv
mlv lubil zfsf mlm dloks?

Gemet iyer y icimfk puw
pmtd tmgb fpuhr oek fwclz zerp
eecmlcs xf y sm leqsl?

Vassbp pmlem kuj bikrs.

Y oko fpr wywc cm
jr i wlrm es symm in rl?

Sqimxy olpjr itmy ydcxm
cuayp cnedj ellek bcr
fht vhxt pnf y mrp slldh hh
swjofj iqiky eppnsl entdl
fie msn lnr hxamc
gql fol eeyn lmq
istlef vpfm kmaji scvsy qxsyrli hrmus
oe kp a knxl kmc!

Qmmpgd aecb ssui mec
il mz lxe o fnau?

Hpbz sspe lme wpc eepe ll
kmw tyln eslr eud vykp vdv
ieapp xrf pi rlfn a nmi wvl
hfl esdtzsd dnlgkds rkldm se
kd bg cf eyemw
fl assi a qllf psmu
ns peplbmm sbies sy zgt.

Klirz tsnl kbfz ssri tdm
mcr zjxf naom srit eqx kldml
lnphem refl cbonsd etiv?

Jposh miye ckel ulnb hlkj hf
vlh klj ypfl ssl.

Rorschach

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00

On 25 Feb 2000, Winged Wolf wrote:

> In article <894lq...@news2.newsguy.com>, "Kamatu"
> <kam...@thechangingtimes.com> writes:
>
> >That's why Therians Campliar is an Elitist organization.
> >

> Not all elitist organizations are cults, you know. What's so wrong about being
> elite?
> Feeling downtrodden? Start your own list, and quit complaining about the lists
> of others.

That's the thing, he has started his own list, but the "mass migration"
that he seems to want hasn't happened. He has done a lot of posting that,
whether or not intentional, has had the effect of helping to turn AHWW in
an unreadable mess, all the while exclaiming "Come to TCT!, (see my adds,
buy my books)" (See the less than 10 posts in a month)

Kamatu, please find 5-10 (how about 2?) other people who have been refused
entry to Therians Campfire. Doesn't it mean something to you that you
seem to be the only one with a major bitch about their policies?

You have spammed, attacked, baited the meowers, etc, but you expect people
to just say "Oh, that's all OK, we appreciate your candid spewing of
insults and hostilities and want you to continue"

Yes, please, come add insults, flames, spam and everything else to any
other place that weres are talking (besides TCT where you can sell crap).

You have made your own bed and don't seem at all sorry about it, willing
to change, or willing to try and set things right, so don't bitch when you
have to sleep in your own filth.....

. . Rors (Rorschach)
| \ / |
|/ """ \? A simple pattern of Black and White?
//,\ /,\! Within you can find images, reflections, maybe balance.
\ |_| / We walk a risky path: alone, yet not: whole, yet fractured.
`=' "Sometimes the wolves are silent and the moon is howling"

Kamatu

Mar 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/1/00

Rorschach <ro...@coyotes.org> wrote in message

<Stuff just bashing Kamatu>

Please, if bashing me is how you wish to present yourself, I have no option
but to say that's just how you are and let you continue.

ad...@parrot.net

Mar 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/2/00
Also spracht Kamatu <kam...@thechangingtimes.com>:

> Rorschach <ro...@coyotes.org> wrote in message

> <Stuff just bashing Kamatu>

Yes, that's extremely uncalled for. You do a better job at bashing
yourself, posting ads for your shitty website, and limp wristedly slinging
halfassed flames.

--
{} RogerW rog...@newsguy.com {} 0< -- parrot.net!