a little advice

Safari

Nov 23, 2004, 11:04:19 PM11/23/04
Since I know what a lot of people around here enjoy and I have just
recently seen a really great show you might enjoy. Try wolf's rain. It
should be showing on the anime network or you can purchase the DVDs. It
seems to be about wolves that live within human society.

Oh, and where is my cookbook?

Safari

§ńüw¤Łf

Nov 24, 2004, 10:08:15 AM11/24/04
Safari <omoikane@homecom> wrote in <NL2dnb0WWaj...@rcn.net>:

Chuck is using it to prop up his mobile home :)

> Safari

King Snuhw()1f

Safari

Nov 24, 2004, 2:59:29 PM11/24/04
§ńüw¤Łf wrote:

damnit, how am I going to eat like a wolf if I don't have a werewolf
cookbook to tell me what wolves eat?

>>Safari
>>

> King Snuhw()1f

Safari

Dyno Mutt

Nov 24, 2004, 5:27:18 PM11/24/04
Safari <omoikane@homecom> wrote in <LM2dnbeaMO6...@rcn.net>:

Anything from under the heat lamps at the Diamond Shamrock station will
do ;)

>>>Safari
>>>

>> King Snuhw()1f
>

>Safari

Wanderer

Nov 24, 2004, 9:11:11 PM11/24/04
"Safari" <omoikane@homecom> wrote in message

I'm still collecting recipes, safari, as well you know. Can I help it that
so few of the people on this NG cook?

Wolf's Rain is wonderful, though.

Yours having seen ten episodes,

The wolfish,

Wanderer
wand...@ticnet.com

"Where am I going? I don't quite know.
What does it matter *where* people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow!
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I* don't know!"
-- a. a. milne

Safari

Nov 27, 2004, 2:02:35 AM11/27/04
Wanderer wrote:
> "Safari" <omoikane@homecom> wrote in message
>
>>Since I know what a lot of people around here enjoy and I have just
>>recently seen a really great show you might enjoy. Try wolf's rain. It
>>should be showing on the anime network or you can purchase the DVDs. It
>>seems to be about wolves that live within human society.
>>
>>Oh, and where is my cookbook?
>>

> I'm still collecting recipes, safari, as well you know. Can I help it that
> so few of the people on this NG cook?

Well, I juist got back up north after running a kitchen in a Boca Raton
beach bar for a bit. Of course, most of my own recipies are not fit for
human consumption (Well, non-spanish humans that is). The problem wioth
spicy food is once you get used to it you don't get the same kick from
the lower end stuff again. Then again I always was one to enjoy spicy
curry bread.

I prefer a more iron chef style myself. Have a concept of how to prepare
things, and then have some fun in the kitchen.

> Wolf's Rain is wonderful, though.
>
> Yours having seen ten episodes,

Yeah, now that it has an official release it looks like I will need to
collect it. It seems to be one of those strong titles that even if it
isn't your favorite genre it carries your interest anyway.