Wanderer's new gig...

Kamatu

May 24, 2001, 5:15:41 PM5/24/01
Oh, boy Wanderer finally made it onto Therians Campliar.
He posts thusly:

"As some of you already know, I'm putting together a
Werecommunity Cookbook to raise money for us to do things with. "

Now I'm just wondering, how many people are getting a cut of this money
anyway?
I have a list of at least 250 "weres" who all feel themselves part of the
were community.

Whatcha going to do with your 5 cents?

Lina Inverse

May 24, 2001, 8:13:56 PM5/24/01

Wanderer and nehi are going to buy a pair of stockings to cut in half so
they can both commit more crimes.

--
Safari D. Whitelion

Nehi

May 24, 2001, 9:42:18 PM5/24/01
On 5/24/01 6:13 PM, Lina Inverse at mak...@bestweb.net scribed this in news
article 3B0DA37C...@bestweb.net:

I'm sure you have plenty for sale.

Lina Inverse

May 24, 2001, 10:11:18 PM5/24/01

Sorry, I don't support the raping of small children, the beating of
wives, or the robbing of convenience stores. You and wanderer will just
have to go somewhere else.

--
Safari D. Whitelion

Nehi

May 24, 2001, 10:20:08 PM5/24/01
On 5/24/01 8:11 PM, Lina Inverse at mak...@bestweb.net scribed this in news
article 3B0DBEF3...@bestweb.net:

Liar. You do to have cut up pantyhose.

Rin Tin Tin

May 24, 2001, 10:34:25 PM5/24/01

Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote in message
Stick it under my matress...
Rinny

Ben Goodridge

May 25, 2001, 4:46:15 AM5/25/01
Hi.

> Whatcha going to do with your 5 cents?

Well, maybe the money can just be divided or shared among the contributors.
That's SOP. Why should anyone get cash from a book they didn't contribute
to?

Ben Goodridge
bgoo...@maine.rr.com
www.animal-man.com

Kamatu

May 25, 2001, 9:39:57 AM5/25/01

"Ben Goodridge" <bgoo...@maine.rr.com> wrote in message

> Hi.
>
> > Whatcha going to do with your 5 cents?
>
> Well, maybe the money can just be divided or shared among the
contributors.
> That's SOP. Why should anyone get cash from a book they didn't contribute
> to?

Because Wanderer says it is for the "community"... to give "us" some working
capital.
I don't see any commitee, board of directors, registered organization,
treasurer, or any other "plan" written out as to what the funds will be used
for or how they will be allocated. As King of AHWW, and owner of AHWW.ORG,
whether I "contribute" a recipe or not is besides the point. Members of the
"community" contribute in many other ways than one special instance.

If the money is being used for "only those that contribute recipes" then it
should be presented in that manner. As it stands, the only thing I can see
the money doing is lining Wanderer's pocket. Not that there will be millions
of dollars, in fact there is a 99% chance the idiot will lose thousands on
the deal (he still hasn't been able to honestly tell everyone that they are
committed to buying $1000 worth of books).

The whole thing is just poorly presented. First told to be a way to raise
"working capital" for this newsgroup; this newsgroup is a free for all
entity, no working capital needed. It wasn't until this little scam was
exposed that Wanderer finally admitted he was trying to revive a 7 year old
"commune" project for which really no one but himself still holds out hope.
If he hadn't lost his job and his chance at getting a driver's license, I
seriously doubt he'd be out panhandling recipes, this all really sounds like
something mommy thought of as a way for him to pay his rent.

Nehi

May 25, 2001, 2:13:24 PM5/25/01
On 5/25/01 7:39 AM, Kamatu at nq...@nujj.arg scribed this in news article
9elne...@enews1.newsguy.com:

That does it. I'm going outside.

Wanderer

May 26, 2001, 6:13:30 AM5/26/01
Ben Goodridge wrote in message ...

>>Well, maybe the money can just be divided or shared among the
contributors.
>That's SOP. Why should anyone get cash from a book they didn't contribute
>to?

True enough, but I was figuring we'd take a vote on the fate of the foraged
funds. You know, one big bestiocracy.:) In the meantime, though, I'm still
collecting recipes ... as soon as I have 75 people's recipes, the book goes
to the printers.:)

Yours wolfishly,

The recipe-gathering,

Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
Where am I going?I don't quite know.
What does it matter where people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

Kamatu

May 26, 2001, 9:04:12 AM5/26/01

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> Ben Goodridge wrote in message ...
> >>Well, maybe the money can just be divided or shared among the
> contributors.
> >That's SOP. Why should anyone get cash from a book they didn't contribute
> >to?
> >

> True enough, but I was figuring we'd take a vote on the fate of the
foraged
> funds.

See? this is the crap I'm talking about.
Who's voting? Who's considered a part of this organization? what's the
boundary of the community? Let's see some paperwork, some outline, some
business plan, some board of directors or a shareholders report.

This is why this is pure scam.

Cypherwulf

May 26, 2001, 5:26:55 PM5/26/01

> "Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> > contributors.
> > >That's SOP. Why should anyone get cash from a book they didn't
contribute
> > >to?
> > >

> > True enough, but I was figuring we'd take a vote on the fate of the
> foraged
> > funds.
>

> See? this is the crap I'm talking about.
> Who's voting? Who's considered a part of this organization? what's the
> boundary of the community? Let's see some paperwork, some outline, some
> business plan, some board of directors or a shareholders report.
>
> This is why this is pure scam.

You don't have to pay, all he wants is a few recipies.
It's not like you're giving him your credit card #

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

, ,
,0 0, boo...@starpower.net
0| |0 http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/index.html
|___| "It's clearly a budget.
\ / It's got a lot of numbers in it."
0 -George W. Bush
'

Kamatu

May 26, 2001, 6:42:35 PM5/26/01

"Cypherwulf" <boo...@starpower.net> wrote in message

> "Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote in message
> >
> > "Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> > > contributors.
> contribute
> > > >

> > > True enough, but I was figuring we'd take a vote on the fate of the
> > foraged
> > > funds.
> >

> > See? this is the crap I'm talking about.
> > Who's voting? Who's considered a part of this organization? what's the
> > boundary of the community? Let's see some paperwork, some outline, some
> > business plan, some board of directors or a shareholders report.
> >
> > This is why this is pure scam.
>
> You don't have to pay, all he wants is a few recipies.
> It's not like you're giving him your credit card #

He says the money is for the good of the group.
What group? Who's buying the $1000 worth of books that is the minimum
purchase?
Who gets to vote on how the money is used, what percentage of income is
going to be considered to cover costs, who is the treasurer.

If all you are worried about is protecting your credit card number in life,
then you deserve to be taken by this scam.

Cypherwulf

May 26, 2001, 10:37:26 PM5/26/01

"Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote in message

I suppose anyone who wants to help him.

> Who's buying the $1000 worth of books that is the minimum
> purchase?

He is, I already said I'm not paying for his mistakes if I were to be a part
of this.

> Who gets to vote on how the money is used, what percentage of income is
> going to be considered to cover costs, who is the treasurer.

Who really cares, he's the one who's doing all the work here. The only thing
everyone else did was contribute a few recipies and one guy drew some
pictures for it, what does that take?

> If all you are worried about is protecting your credit card number in
life,
> then you deserve to be taken by this scam.

What else should I worry about in this situation. He can do nothing to me
unless I give him my information.

Kamatu

May 27, 2001, 3:08:45 AM5/27/01

"Cypherwulf" <boo...@starpower.net> wrote in message