The Cult Leader Speaks...

Kamatu

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

Razza <rl...@pcjhba.penb.stunet.aber.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:38B5CD38...@pcjhba.penb.stunet.aber.ac.uk...
> Dear AHWW readers,

Even though Razza believes this to be a wasteland he will post his spam
here.
In case any newbies come by and they need to be sucked into his cult.

> Well when I take time out from being the 'high priest' of my 'cult'
> and brainwashing insecure "Real weres" I like to dabble in a little
> web site design (another black art).

Judging from the way you present yourself on The Lair, I would say you've
got it down to an art.

> I'm currently working on a website all about wolfies, which hold
> a particular place in my heart.

And your head.
So tell me, what do "real" wolves have to do with that "psychological" one
you've
grown so fond of?

> My efforts so far can be found here:
>
> http://thelair.lycanthrope.org/wolves
>
> Not much there yet but I will be working on the content over the
> next few weeks. I also plan to include spoken copies of all the
> articles so folks with disabilities (or who are too lazy to read)
> can sit back and relax. I have not yet decided whether or not
> to include subliminal messages.

I'm sure you will.
So what efforts, besides "free" web pages, are you putting into the
conservation of
this "dear to your heart" phenotype?

The Changing Times Dot Com donates to the Wolf Park in Battleground Indiana.

How are you helping?

You're not?
Oh.

Damn you'd think a cult leader would actually do something for the community
instead of just pretending to do something for the community.

> I would appreciate any feedback and ideas you might have.

Cult Leader.

Winged Wolf

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
In article <894kb...@news2.newsguy.com>, "Kamatu"
<kam...@thechangingtimes.com> writes:

>In case any newbies come by and they need to be sucked into his cult.

The results of which will be....
uh...
They will spend long periods of time each day reading e-mail, and TALKING to
people! Ooooooh!

--Winged Wolf
PSI-bernetics--we provide quality psionics/radionics devices at fair
prices--compare!
http://psibernetics.cjb.net
Home Page (Contains links to all sites I manage--moved!):
http://members.dencity.com/Winged_Wolf/index.html

ShiningTiger

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
I'm personally tired of all this bickering. I don't claim to support any side
on these issues, but I'm not forcing my views on others, either. I speak when
I feel I need to, just like I do offline. I don't need to be a member of some
group to talk, I do have a life, thank you very much.

ShiningTiger