Finally decided to give this group a shot...

MoonOverMarin986

Jun 22, 2003, 6:10:56 PM6/22/03
Hey, my name is Sara and I'm a 16-yr old from California. I am a m and s- were
(separatist, therian), and my pheno is serval. I've known I was different as
far back as I can remember, but I didn't know there was a name for it until
about 2 years ago. I post regularly on the therianthropy.org boards under the
name of Leptailurus, if any of you are familiar. Well, anyways, I thought I'd
introduce myself and I look forward to seeing interesting posts here, since
I've heard so much about this group. :)

Wanderer

Jun 23, 2003, 5:04:19 AM6/23/03
"MoonOverMarin986" <moonover...@aol.com> wrote in message

<chuckle> And some of it may actually have been polite.;) Welcome to the
fireside, Sara! I hope your time here may be enjoyable, and that your fresh
viewpoint shall lead us to new ways of seeing things.

In other news, do you have any recipes to share? You see, I'm making a
cookbook...

Yours wolfishly,

The recipe-collecting,

Wanderer
wand...@ticnet.com

"Where am I going? I don't quite know.
What does it matter *where* people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow!
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I* don't know!"
-- a. a. milne

CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

Jun 23, 2003, 12:54:59 PM6/23/03

Oh dear. I bet this group has a more dreaded reputation than the poor
old assembler regardless of the diffirences of numbers of people being
trough each of those. ;P

Welcome to the place of endles fLames. The were-to-troll ratio is preety
good here at the moment (I'm a were), but we'd be happy if you can
proove anytroll wrong too. =P

Heh, scuse me. ;) Nice to meet you. I'm a black-coloured
contherianthrope timberwerewolf, m-'shifter' (as contheri I'm kindofa
50/50 split not really changing atho the intensity will increase as the
wolf takes control of more aspects of my thinking and vice versa) and
slightly p- too, if you want to belive it.

Looking forward to exchange any other were-related details or perhaps
start an interesting discussion everyone can take part of.

--
I could run like the wind just to be with you.

Observer aka DustWolf aka CyberLegend aka Jure Sah

C'ya!

--
Cellphone: +38640809676 (SMS enabled)

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Trst je naš, Dunaja ne damo; Solmuna pa tud ne. Za vstop v EU. ;]

The future of AI is in technology integration,
we have prepared everything for you:
http://www.aimetasearch.com/ici/index.htm

MesonAI -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)

Cypherwulf

Jun 24, 2003, 8:23:56 PM6/24/03
"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message news:<vfdgqm4...@corp.supernews.com>...

> "MoonOverMarin986" <moonover...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Hey, my name is Sara and I'm a 16-yr old from California. I am a m and s-
> were
> > (separatist, therian), and my pheno is serval. I've known I was different
> as
> > far back as I can remember, but I didn't know there was a name for it
> until
> > about 2 years ago. I post regularly on the therianthropy.org boards under
> the
> > name of Leptailurus, if any of you are familiar. Well, anyways, I thought
> I'd
> > introduce myself and I look forward to seeing interesting posts here,
> since
> > I've heard so much about this group. :)
>
> <chuckle> And some of it may actually have been polite.;) Welcome to the
> fireside, Sara! I hope your time here may be enjoyable, and that your fresh
> viewpoint shall lead us to new ways of seeing things.
>
> In other news, do you have any recipes to share? You see, I'm making a
> cookbook...

I come back after two years and you're still putting together that
damn cookbook. Some things never change.

-Cypherwulf

Wanderer

Jun 25, 2003, 7:25:23 AM6/25/03
"Cypherwulf" <cyphe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I come back after two years and you're still putting together that
> damn cookbook. Some things never change.

Ah, how the time flies.:) Yes, Cypher, I am *still* putting together the
cookbook. You could always speed it up by submitting a recipe, you know...

Yours wolfishly,

The ever-working,