Another new Heart's Dream failure

Princess Safari

Apr 30, 2001, 9:18:37 PM4/30/01
>===== Original Message From "Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> =====
>"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
>> ZW wrote in message <3AEA2A4F...@cyberport.net>...
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>> >We trust Wanderer Implicitly :o) *paw wavies*
>> >

>> <blush> You're very kind <paw wavies back>. Of course, thanks to Safari,
>> you all know where I live anyway ... :>
>>
>> To be fair, though he got almost every point wrong, He of Loud Voice and
>> Tiny Mind did hit a few questions worth answering:
>>
>> 1. How much is this going to cost?
>>
>> 1A. Thankfully, nothing.
>
>You are fucking stupid.

That I would not know about, and I thank my lucky stars.

>> No, I'm not kidding.
>
>No, you're not kidding, you are lying.

Can we call him Mr. Lesko.

>> Morris Press prints these
>> cookbooks on spec for organizations (which, despite our disorganized ways,
>> we are one),
>
>No, this is a Usenet text based Newsgroup, not an organization.

The royal family is an orginization.

>We are not chartered as a non-profit, never have been, never will be, there
>is no board of directors, nothing.

I prefer to stay out of this tax fraud nightmare myself. It is hard enough
starting up a real business for profit.

>THIS IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE WORKING CAPITAL OR
>QUALIFY AS AN ORGANIZATION UNDER ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.

Name, address, and associations stored for IRS reporting.

>> then take their money from the cookbook sales.
>

>Again, you are fucking stupid.
>They have a minimum order of 200 cookbooks, which you order from the onset.
>The cookbooks can cost as little as $2 per, up to $10 per, depending upon
>printing options, shipping options, etc.
>
>The option you say you like costs $5.30 per book for the minimum order of
>200.
>
>They don't sell them for you, they charge you up front for the minimum
>order, and you sell them.
>
>Stop trying to scam everyone.

But it is free, just like government grants to people who want to start a
business, money from nowhere sending chain letters, and the billions of ways
to avoid taxes.

>> It's all right
>> there in black and white in their free book, as well as on their website:
>>
>> http://www.morriscookbooks.com
>>

>It doesn't say anywhere on that website that they are gonna market the books
>for you.

What do you think AHWW an ALF are for?

>> 2. Okay, so who's going to buy these things?
>>
>> 2A. Well, my mother wants one ... okay, okay, even though it was true,
>that
>> was a cheesy answer.:) Morris Press assumes that some will be bought by
>the
>> contributors, though they make no requirement in that direction ...
>whether
>> you buy one or don't is up to you.
>>

>YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!
>
>They require a minimum of 200 books purchased on an order.

that would be by the contributor.

>> 2B. In addition to assumed sales, Morris Press also contributes free web
>> sales for all their cookbook customers for 90 days, located on their own
>> server. (All orders will be directed to us, though, along with the
>> payments.) There are also provisions for advance sales.
>>
>> 3. What kind of profits can we expect, assuming all goes well?
>>
>> 3A. That all depends on how many books we sell.
>>
>> 3B. Also, if nobody has any objections, we can sell advertising space in
>> the book for additional profit.
>>
>> 4. Okay, let's say we get some profits. What do we do with them?
>>
>> 4A. We, as a group, will decide that when we actually have profits. Once
>> we've sold enough to pay printing and shipping, we then subtract any cut I
>> may need to give our artist. With that done, the remainder is ours ...
>the
>> assets of alt.horror.werewolves.
>>

>YOU ARE ABOUT AS SHARP AS WATER, AHWW has no assets.

Well, when you count royalty, the empire of meow, and all the other members
of
AHWW your share should be very very small. Of course, I will pass on my
share
to avoid any unnecessary association with this whole fiasco.

>This is a fucking newsgroup, not an organization, no working capital, no
>debts, nothing.

How many people buy cookbooks anyway? I wouldn't stress to much. Wanderer
couldn't put together enough money to buy some cheap wilderness for hearts
dream, how do you expect him to put together 1000 dollars for some
cookbooks?

>GO THE FUCK AWAY.

He wont, he thinks cooking is the topic of AHWW.

>> 4B. It depends on what we decide as a group. I'd figure Heart's Dream is
>> likely choice, depending on how much we actually profit on this deal. Who
>> knows how far we can go until we try?
>>

>Oh for God's sake, this scam is designed to fund your pathetic Heart's Dream
>Project?

It is projects like this that kill people's dreams.

>Fuck you, it failed miserably, you goddamn losers couldn't procure a quarter
>acre of land in 7 years, please take this scam someplace else.

Those who can do, and those who can't try to get a newsgroup to raise their
capital.

>> To take a look at the cookbooks produced by Morris Press, just go to the
>> above website ... or, alternatively:
>>
>> http://www.cookbooks4sale.com
>>
>> In any event, we can't move on this until we have at least 75 recipe
>> contributors ... at the moment, we have ... let me see ... ten. Not bad
>for
>> the first day of collection, of course, but we need more recipes.:)
>>
>> So dig out your favorite food formulae, folks, and let's get this show on
>> the road.:)
>>

>YOU HAVE TO BUY 200 BOOKS MINIMUM FROM THIS COMPANY @ $5.30/BOOK.
>THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE.

That is a bot more than a 1000 dollars, and then you have to sell them. Pay
some more for shelf space or some sort of advertising, or sll at a loss on
ebay. Cookbooks go for pennies out there from well known people. Then you
pay
ebay. Wow, all this sounds like so much fun.

>THIS NEWSGROUP NEEDS NO WORKING CAPITAL.
>
>WANDERER IS TRYING TO SHOW SOME FUNDING FOR HEART'S DREAM.
>
>GET FUCKING LOST WANDERER AND TAKE THIS FUCKING SCAM WITH YOU.

Let's see, in the past 2 months I have blown enough money to start my own
cookbook, and I spent it on anime. So, I am addicted and weak, but at least
could sell my DVDs for more money on ebay than they could sell a book for :)

Princess Safari
Member of the AHWW royal family

Moderated groups are for sheep who need to be told what to say.

barbara turner/ moonwolf

May 1, 2001, 7:54:40 AM5/1/01
Princess Safari stated:

>he thinks cooking is the topic of AHWW.

But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
down and caught by hand) <G>
Moonwolf

**************************
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to
favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation are men who want crops
without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and
lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many
waters." - Frederick Douglass

Princess Safari

May 1, 2001, 4:14:27 PM5/1/01
=====

>Princess Safari stated:
>>he thinks cooking is the topic of AHWW.
>
>But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
>down and caught by hand) <G>

That should simplify all the cooking time information. It might need s
surgeon
general's warning though.

>Moonwolf
>
>**************************
>"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to
>favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation are men who want crops
>without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and
>lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many
>waters." - Frederick Douglass

Princess Safari

Cypherwulf

May 1, 2001, 5:13:55 PM5/1/01

"barbara turner/ moonwolf" <barbt...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Princess Safari stated:
> >he thinks cooking is the topic of AHWW.
>
> But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
> down and caught by hand) <G>

Wonder what happened to (alpha) Dark Soul and his short lived time on the
Campfire *g*

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

, ,
,0 0, boo...@starpower.net
0| |0 http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/index.html
|___| "They misunderestemated me."
\ / -George W. Bush
0
'

Kamatu

May 1, 2001, 7:40:39 PM5/1/01

"Cypherwulf" <boo...@starpower.net> wrote in message

> "barbara turner/ moonwolf" <barbt...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > Princess Safari stated:
> > >he thinks cooking is the topic of AHWW.
> >
> > But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
> > down and caught by hand) <G>
>
> Wonder what happened to (alpha) Dark Soul and his short lived time on the
> Campfire *g*

Dont' you think that question should be asked there?
No one here gives a rat's ass about the Campliar.

Zenwolf

May 1, 2001, 8:54:55 PM5/1/01

Princess Safari <princes...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message

> >===== Original Message From "Kamatu" <nq...@nujj.arg> =====
> >"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> >> ZW wrote in message <3AEA2A4F...@cyberport.net>...
> >>
> >> (snip)

> >> <blush> You're very kind <paw wavies back>. Of course, thanks to
Safari,
> >> you all know where I live anyway ... :>
> >>
> >> To be fair, though he got almost every point wrong, He of Loud Voice
and
> >> Tiny Mind did hit a few questions worth answering:
> >>
> >> 1. How much is this going to cost?
> >>
> >> 1A. Thankfully, nothing.
> >
> >You are fucking stupid.
>
> That I would not know about, and I thank my lucky stars.

Fucking? Or stupidity? I reckon the latter :o)

> >> No, I'm not kidding.
> >
> >No, you're not kidding, you are lying.
>
> Can we call him Mr. Lesko.

Permission granted.

> >> Morris Press prints these
> >> cookbooks on spec for organizations (which, despite our disorganized
ways,
> >> we are one),
> >
> >No, this is a Usenet text based Newsgroup, not an organization.
>
> The royal family is an orginization.

AH HA!!!!
yuo admit it!

> >We are not chartered as a non-profit, never have been, never will be,
there
> >is no board of directors, nothing.
>
> I prefer to stay out of this tax fraud nightmare myself. It is hard enough
> starting up a real business for profit.
> >
> >THIS IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION AND IT DOES NOT REQUIRE WORKING CAPITAL OR
> >QUALIFY AS AN ORGANIZATION UNDER ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION.
>
> Name, address, and associations stored for IRS reporting.

Netkop :oP

> >> then take their money from the cookbook sales.
> >

> >Again, you are fucking stupid.
> >They have a minimum order of 200 cookbooks, which you order from the
onset.
> >The cookbooks can cost as little as $2 per, up to $10 per, depending upon
> >printing options, shipping options, etc.
> >
> >The option you say you like costs $5.30 per book for the minimum order of
> >200.
> >
> >They don't sell them for you, they charge you up front for the minimum
> >order, and you sell them.
> >
> >Stop trying to scam everyone.
> >

> But it is free, just like government grants to people who want to start a
> business, money from nowhere sending chain letters, and the billions of
ways
> to avoid taxes.

Your buddy Jim know how to scam the gubamint*waves at Jimmy*

> >> It's all right
> >> there in black and white in their free book, as well as on their
website:

> >> http://www.morriscookbooks.com
> >>

> >It doesn't say anywhere on that website that they are gonna market the
books
> >for you.
>
> What do you think AHWW an ALF are for?

Good fucking question...

Chicken.

> >This is a fucking newsgroup, not an organization, no working capital, no
> >debts, nothing.
> >
> How many people buy cookbooks anyway? I wouldn't stress to much. Wanderer
> couldn't put together enough money to buy some cheap wilderness for hearts
> dream, how do you expect him to put together 1000 dollars for some
> cookbooks?

Sexy cookbooks! *chuckle*

> >GO THE FUCK AWAY.
>
> He wont, he thinks cooking is the topic of AHWW.

And you think pissing & moaning is...your point?

> >> 4B. It depends on what we decide as a group. I'd figure Heart's Dream
is
> >> likely choice, depending on how much we actually profit on this deal.
Who
> >> knows how far we can go until we try?
> >>

> >Oh for God's sake, this scam is designed to fund your pathetic Heart's
Dream
> >Project?
>
> It is projects like this that kill people's dreams.

Uh oh.

> >Fuck you, it failed miserably, you goddamn losers couldn't procure a
quarter
> >acre of land in 7 years, please take this scam someplace else.
> >
> Those who can do, and those who can't try to get a newsgroup to raise
their
> capital.

First newsgroups...tommorrow...THE WORLD!

> >> To take a look at the cookbooks produced by Morris Press, just go to
the
> >> above website ... or, alternatively:
> >>
> >> http://www.cookbooks4sale.com
> >>
> >> In any event, we can't move on this until we have at least 75 recipe
> >> contributors ... at the moment, we have ... let me see ... ten. Not
bad
> >for
> >> the first day of collection, of course, but we need more recipes.:)
> >>
> >> So dig out your favorite food formulae, folks, and let's get this show
on
> >> the road.:)
> >>

> >YOU HAVE TO BUY 200 BOOKS MINIMUM FROM THIS COMPANY @ $5.30/BOOK.
> >THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM PEOPLE.
>
> That is a bot more than a 1000 dollars, and then you have to sell them.
Pay
> some more for shelf space or some sort of advertising, or sll at a loss on
> ebay. Cookbooks go for pennies out there from well known people. Then you
> pay
> ebay. Wow, all this sounds like so much fun.

I'm illustrating it...there will be pleanty of nudity...gratutious of
course...

> >THIS NEWSGROUP NEEDS NO WORKING CAPITAL.
> >
> >WANDERER IS TRYING TO SHOW SOME FUNDING FOR HEART'S DREAM.
> >
> >GET FUCKING LOST WANDERER AND TAKE THIS FUCKING SCAM WITH YOU.
>
> Let's see, in the past 2 months I have blown enough money to start my own
> cookbook, and I spent it on anime. So, I am addicted and weak, but at
least
> could sell my DVDs for more money on ebay than they could sell a book for
:)

*deadpan* wow...

> Princess Safari
> Member of the AHWW royal family
>
> Moderated groups are for sheep who need to be told what to say.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
ZW

Zenwolf

May 1, 2001, 8:55:40 PM5/1/01

barbara turner/ moonwolf <barbt...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Princess Safari stated:
> >he thinks cooking is the topic of AHWW.
>
> But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
> down and caught by hand) <G>

So far, all Ive caught is my hand...mmmmmmmmm.
ZW

Jak Crow

May 1, 2001, 8:47:49 PM5/1/01
Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:

'Cept Jimmy-boy here. I wonder why it distressing him so....

Kamatu

May 1, 2001, 10:38:33 PM5/1/01

"Jak Crow" <new...@werewolves.org> wrote in message

Running low on verbs?

Jak Crow

May 2, 2001, 12:02:36 AM5/2/01
Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:

> Running low on verbs?

Whoop! Spelling lame. How particularly unoriginal of you jimmysue.
Age catching up to you?

Lina Inverse

May 2, 2001, 3:27:58 AM5/2/01
He probably was too lazy to draw up a character sheet. I mean seriously,
now they have elves to go on top of their dragons, werewolves, and
vampires. You people are so silly. When all my friends get together and
are elves and dwarves and shit like that, and run around the countryside
seeing things like werewolves vampires and dragons I call it roleplaying
night. Hey, you guys call it philisophical all you like. Just quit your
whining about no body taking you seriously. I believe in a lot of
spiritual stuff, but even I can't bring myself to believe you guys.

--
Safari D.
"The dragon race loves to resort to violence"

Wanderer

May 2, 2001, 3:53:47 AM5/2/01
barbara turner/ moonwolf wrote in message
<28067-3AE...@storefull-231.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

>But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
>down and caught by hand) <G>

<chuckle>:> Nah. Raw meat's good and all, but cooked meat has more taste
to it. Just ask that wolf up in Canada who likes liverwurst sandwiches.:)
(Or whatever poor creature nabbed the remains of the chili at the last Texas
Howl.)

Yours wolfishly,

The gastronomic,

Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
Where am I going?I don't quite know.
What does it matter where people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

Kamatu

May 2, 2001, 7:09:13 AM5/2/01

"Jak Crow" <new...@werewolves.org> wrote in message
Why waste words on one so easily trolled as yourself?
(Not a spelling lame, hon. Your bad.)

Kamatu

May 2, 2001, 10:10:00 AM5/2/01

> barbara turner/ moonwolf wrote in message
> <28067-3AE...@storefull-231.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
> >
> >But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
> >down and caught by hand) <G>
>
> <chuckle>:> Nah. Raw meat's good and all, but cooked meat has more taste
> to it. Just ask that wolf up in Canada who likes liverwurst sandwiches.:)

Of course, everyone knows liverwurst is tastier because it is cooked.

Jak Crow

May 2, 2001, 3:42:15 PM5/2/01
Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:

> "Jak Crow" <new...@werewolves.org> wrote in message

>> Whoop! Spelling lame. How particularly unoriginal of you jimmysue.
>> Age catching up to you?
>>

> Why waste words on one so easily trolled as yourself?
> (Not a spelling lame, hon. Your bad.)

But you do "waste words", quite a lot too. I've always wondered if
it's to keep people from laughing at you. Looks like that's the
case. Can you provide us with more entertainment? Thanks. :)

Zenwolf

May 2, 2001, 8:18:05 PM5/2/01

Jak Crow <new...@werewolves.org> wrote in message
Razzas success at taking a bunch of people from AHWW away to his mailing
list.
ZW

Cypherwulf

May 2, 2001, 9:45:55 PM5/2/01

"Lina Inverse" <mak...@bestweb.net> wrote in message

> He probably was too lazy to draw up a character sheet. I mean seriously,
> now they have elves to go on top of their dragons, werewolves, and
> vampires. You people are so silly. When all my friends get together and
> are elves and dwarves and shit like that, and run around the countryside
> seeing things like werewolves vampires and dragons I call it roleplaying
> night. Hey, you guys call it philisophical all you like. Just quit your
> whining about no body taking you seriously.

Feh, no one takes me seriously because all of my on-topic posts are
offensive or dumb(or both), not because I'm a dragon :8)

> I believe in a lot of
> spiritual stuff, but even I can't bring myself to believe you guys.

Whatever floats yer boat :p
If you ever are interested in learning more (starting to sound like a cult),
I can post some good sites.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

|___| "One of the great things about books is sometimes
\ / there are some fantastic pictures."
0 -George W. Bush
'

Cypherwulf

May 2, 2001, 9:49:18 PM5/2/01

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> barbara turner/ moonwolf wrote in message
> <28067-3AE...@storefull-231.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
> >
> >But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
> >down and caught by hand) <G>
>
> <chuckle>:> Nah. Raw meat's good and all, but cooked meat has more taste
> to it. Just ask that wolf up in Canada who likes liverwurst sandwiches.:)

ew :p

> (Or whatever poor creature nabbed the remains of the chili at the last
Texas
> Howl.)

um, e-coli? Humans are not adapted to eat raw meat, thus why people get sick
and die if they eat contaminated rare or raw meat.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

|___| "Kids love to touch soft things,
\ / especially my face,
0 and that makes me feel great."
' -Dove Cleansing Cloths commercial

c.c.sb...@94.killspam.us.com

May 2, 2001, 11:10:05 PM5/2/01
In article <9co0ss$17v7$2...@nntp1.ba.best.com>, Jak Crow (new...@werewolves.org) wrote:
> Kamatu <nq...@nujj.arg> wrote:

> > "Jak Crow" <new...@werewolves.org> wrote in message
> >>

> >> 'Cept Jimmy-boy here. I wonder why it distressing him so....

> > Running low on verbs?

> Whoop! Spelling lame. How particularly unoriginal of you jimmysue.
> Age catching up to you?

That seems to be this losers' stock in trade. Spelling lames, grammar
lames, homophobic insults and claiming to be 'special'.

You didn't tell me he was so... dull. It's like kicking a senile dog.
Hardly sportin'...
--
Ravan Asteris rasteris / at \ rahul / dot \ net
(squish "/ and \" to make symbols like "&")

Kamatu

May 2, 2001, 10:27:43 PM5/2/01

> "Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> > barbara turner/ moonwolf wrote in message
> > <28067-3AE...@storefull-231.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
> > >
> > >But I thought Real Weres all prefer raw meat? (preferably rabbit run
> > >down and caught by hand) <G>
> >
> > <chuckle>:> Nah. Raw meat's good and all, but cooked meat has more
taste
> > to it. Just ask that wolf up in Canada who likes liverwurst
sandwiches.:)

> ew :p
>
> > (Or whatever poor creature nabbed the remains of the chili at the last
> Texas
> > Howl.)
>
> um, e-coli? Humans are not adapted to eat raw meat, thus why people get
sick
> and die if they eat contaminated rare or raw meat.

Hello? People don't get sick from the meat, they get sick from the
contamination.
I have been eating raw hamburger for 35 years, not one ill effect, except
that one week where I thought I was gay, but I went to that psychologist who
explained that I had only met someone who was gay and they were trying to
attract me into their cult. When he explained the best thing to do was hit
him with a board everytime he tried to touch me, things got much better.

> --
>
> , , Hisses and howls,
> ,0 0, Cypherwulf
> 0(_)0
>
> , ,
> ,0 0, boo...@starpower.net
> 0| |0 http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/index.html
> |___| "Kids love to touch soft things,
> \ / especially my face,
> 0 and that makes me feel great."
> ' -Dove Cleansing Cloths commercial
>

> > Yours wolfishly,
> >
> > The gastronomic,
> >
> > Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
> > Where am I going?I don't quite know.
> > What does it matter where people go?
> > Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
> > Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

--
Kamatu
King of AHWW