My Werecard

Invader Niz

Jan 1, 2002, 10:48:58 PM1/1/02
Human Name: Christa Allen

Were Name: Snowulf Hope

Phenotype: Arctic Wolf

Shifting Ability: Mental, Dream

Birthdate: 03/30/86

Birth-moon Phase: Waning Gibbous

Birthplace: Tacoma, Washington

Home Territory: Huntsville, AL

Dream Territory: A huge forest in northern Russia, with tall trees
that reach the clouds, and the sky at night is always clear, with a
moon that hangs low in the sky. The smell of fresh snow surrounds
everything, and every so often, there are clearings in the forest
where the night can be seen from the ground. There are snow-capped
mountains in the distance where wolves can be heard howling
mournfully. There are no signs of human activity throughout the whole
forest. It truly is a wonderous place.

Physical Description, Human: A white female, shoulder-length brown
hair and dark blue eyes.

Physical Description, Were: My werewolf form can stand on either two
or four paws, and has distinct Timber Wolf features, though she's all
white, like an Arctic Wolf. Also has green eyes.

Human Career: Sophomore in High School.

Hobbies/Interests: I love to sketch animals and still life, and I like
writing fanfics and I collect plushes, and I am also a furry, and
collect anything remotely having to do with wolves, and sometimes
foxes.

Favorite Movies: Robin Hood, Balto, Monty Python and the Holy Grail,
The Secret of NIMH, All Dogs Go To Heaven, and Blues Brothers 2000.

Favorite Were-movie: Wolf

Favorite Literature: Anything by Jhonen Vasquez(would that be
literature?)

Favorite Were Literature: Don't really have any, maybe Anne McCaffrey,
but that's not really were.

Favorite Art: Michele Light

Favorite Were-art: The picture of the werewolf on the Magic card
Howling Fury(I love that!)

Favorite Quote: Invader's blood marches through my veins like giant
radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me. Do not ignore my
veins!

Favorite Were Saying/Quote: I howl my soul to the moon, and the moon
howls with me.

Favorite Personal Quote: Darn them, darn them to whatever place they
go when they get darned!

Favorite Song/Band(s): Enya, and most New Age artists, and also some
J-pop, like Megumi Hayashibara.

Favorite Season: Winter, because I love the snow, and the fresh scent
in the air.

Favorite Holidays: Any holiday that involves chocolate.

Preferred Prey: German chocolate and Burger King fries.

Hunting Tips: The commisaries on post have Ritter Sport(the best
German chocolate), but if you don't have a military ID, go to Bruno's.

Preferred Method of Attack: Preferrably cash.

Favorite Non-Were Mythological Beast: Pegasus and Unicorns.

Feelings Toward Vampires: I don't know, I've never met one.

Feelings Toward Normal Humans: Depends. I hate preps, cheerleaders,
jocks, hillbillies, and basically 99.9% of society. I like modest
people, though. They're just nice.

Personal Therianthropy: My first mental shift was back in 8rd grade or
so, I found a personal connection towards the wolves. I loved the
moon, and the world had some sort of mystical setting you would never
know before. So wonderful to run through the woods howling. My
favorite time is the lunar eclipse. I'm sure I was a wolf in a past
life. And my guardian spirit/totem is a White Wolf with no name.

Invader Niz-The wonderful goddess of cheese and towels and all things
Zimmy
~You, frolicking dirt child! Have you met my friend, Pustulio?!~

Asuka

Jan 2, 2002, 5:22:34 AM1/2/02
Ooooh, a VI application.

Invader Niz wrote:

> Human Name: Christa Allen
>
> Were Name: Snowulf Hope

You used the AWFR's name generator didn't you?

> Phenotype: Arctic Wolf

You spelled idiot wrong.

> Shifting Ability: Mental, Dream

Don't forget moron.

> Birthdate: 03/30/86
>
> Birth-moon Phase: Waning Gibbous

Whining Gimp? Ok, if you say so.

> Birthplace: Tacoma, Washington

They let you advertise?

> Home Territory: Huntsville, AL

Got out just in time.

> Dream Territory: A huge forest in northern Russia, with tall trees
> that reach the clouds, and the sky at night is always clear, with a
> moon that hangs low in the sky. The smell of fresh snow surrounds
> everything, and every so often, there are clearings in the forest
> where the night can be seen from the ground. There are snow-capped
> mountains in the distance where wolves can be heard howling
> mournfully. There are no signs of human activity throughout the whole
> forest. It truly is a wonderous place.

Blah Blah. A place frozen in time. What calandar did you get that
picture from?

> Physical Description, Human: A white female, shoulder-length brown
> hair and dark blue eyes.

Would it be too much to ask you tatoo idiot to your forhead?

> Physical Description, Were: My werewolf form can stand on either two
> or four paws, and has distinct Timber Wolf features, though she's all
> white, like an Arctic Wolf. Also has green eyes.

We should really rename this to wishful thinking.

> Human Career: Sophomore in High School.

Keep it up, in 2 or three years you might be a junior.

> Hobbies/Interests: I love to sketch animals and still life, and I like
> writing fanfics and I collect plushes, and I am also a furry, and
> collect anything remotely having to do with wolves, and sometimes
> foxes.

Oh good another person with crusty plushies. Mind if I give springer a
call?

> Favorite Movies: Robin Hood, Balto, Monty Python and the Holy Grail,
> The Secret of NIMH, All Dogs Go To Heaven, and Blues Brothers 2000.

2000? This is just painful.

> Favorite Were-movie: Wolf

Well now there is a fucking surprise.

> Favorite Literature: Anything by Jhonen Vasquez(would that be
> literature?)

Does it really matter at this point?

> Favorite Were Literature: Don't really have any, maybe Anne McCaffrey,
> but that's not really were.

That question confuses all the idiots.

> Favorite Art: Michele Light

Well, pictures are your speed.

> Favorite Were-art: The picture of the werewolf on the Magic card
> Howling Fury(I love that!)

Mine was wanderer's mug shot.

> Favorite Quote: Invader's blood marches through my veins like giant
> radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me. Do not ignore my
> veins!

"They're all idiots"

> Favorite Were Saying/Quote: I howl my soul to the moon, and the moon
> howls with me.

"Safari is Gerry Garcia"

> Favorite Personal Quote: Darn them, darn them to whatever place they
> go when they get darned!

You must be the most popular person in all your boces classes.

> Favorite Song/Band(s): Enya, and most New Age artists, and also some
> J-pop, like Megumi Hayashibara.

If I liked megumi I would have to kill you on principle alone.

> Favorite Season: Winter, because I love the snow, and the fresh scent
> in the air.

summer because all the special ed kids go outside to annoy people.

> Favorite Holidays: Any holiday that involves chocolate.

Hey, don't eat the keyboard.

> Preferred Prey: German chocolate and Burger King fries.

Ahhh, anything that can't run faster than you.

> Hunting Tips: The commisaries on post have Ritter Sport(the best
> German chocolate), but if you don't have a military ID, go to Bruno's.

Oh wait, that was humor.

> Preferred Method of Attack: Preferrably cash.

preferably as far away from NY as possible.

> Favorite Non-Were Mythological Beast: Pegasus and Unicorns.

At least she's thurough.

> Feelings Toward Vampires: I don't know, I've never met one.

I'm rooting for the vampire.

> Feelings Toward Normal Humans: Depends. I hate preps, cheerleaders,
> jocks, hillbillies, and basically 99.9% of society. I like modest
> people, though. They're just nice.

Woohoo, she already hates me :)

> Personal Therianthropy: My first mental shift was back in 8rd grade or
> so, I found a personal connection towards the wolves. I loved the
> moon, and the world had some sort of mystical setting you would never
> know before. So wonderful to run through the woods howling. My
> favorite time is the lunar eclipse. I'm sure I was a wolf in a past
> life. And my guardian spirit/totem is a White Wolf with no name.

Damn those books.

> Invader Niz-The wonderful goddess of cheese and towels and all things
> Zimmy
> ~You, frolicking dirt child! Have you met my friend, Pustulio?!~

This is a good Village idiot aplication, and deserve's the princess's
stamp of approval.

That's it, I am dragon slaving the RIG. 2 days into the new year, and
it's popping out fuckwits like the end of the world is coming.

Safari

Kamatu

Jan 2, 2002, 8:22:32 AM1/2/02
Lots of people got new computers for Christmas...

"Asuka" <Denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

SONICIDE

Jan 2, 2002, 9:18:24 AM1/2/02
not me! >:( *pout pout*

WF

--
He who dances with Mr Death wears very heavy shoes.
http://www.sonicide.com

SONICIDE

Jan 2, 2002, 9:17:01 AM1/2/02
I see safari is is jerking off again because he found another newbie to
insult.

I offered to play with him but he didn't respond to my posts
I guess I play too rough. boo hooo

typical of a wuss like him

Whitefell

Asuka wrote:

*snipped do to safaris redundant lame attempts at being a smart ass*

Kamatu

Jan 2, 2002, 9:40:03 AM1/2/02

"SONICIDE" <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message

> not me! >:( *pout pout*

You got weaponry.

Asuka

Jan 2, 2002, 3:26:39 PM1/2/02

SONICIDE wrote:

> I see safari is is jerking off again because he found another newbie to
> insult.

Dont be desperate, I have more than enough mental energy for all of you.
The only limitation is time online. Now that I know how much you love me
I will try to pay some more to you.

> I offered to play with him but he didn't respond to my posts
> I guess I play too rough. boo hooo

You responded? Sorry, I don't go back more than 2 days in the spool
unless I have to. Next year wait until after new years to respond. You
can't expect everyone to be a social lepper like lymes victims.

> typical of a wuss like him

Don't whine too much.

Safari

Anubis

Jan 2, 2002, 7:07:53 PM1/2/02

Kamatu <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message

> "SONICIDE" <a...@sonicide.com> wrote in message
> > not me! >:( *pout pout*
> >

> You got weaponry.

*chuckle* Gave your gurlfriend a firearm? Jim...now you need to be careful
about spewing your lame," put a gun to your head".
HTH

Anubis

Jan 2, 2002, 7:12:02 PM1/2/02

> SONICIDE wrote:
> >
> > I see safari is is jerking off again because he found another newbie to
> > insult.
>
> Dont be desperate, I have more than enough mental energy for all of you.
> The only limitation is time online. Now that I know how much you love me
> I will try to pay some more to you.

Hey gurly-boy...shoot some of your hot were-milk over here...I'm hungry :o)

> > I offered to play with him but he didn't respond to my posts
> > I guess I play too rough. boo hooo
>
> You responded? Sorry, I don't go back more than 2 days in the spool
> unless I have to.

HAHAHAHAHA! Then you missed the way Jaue was bashing on you...oh...and Nehi
came back for a few pot-shots...

> Next year wait until after new years to respond. You
> can't expect everyone to be a social lepper like lymes victims.

You misspelled stripey ligers with white fluffy wings....

> > typical of a wuss like him
>
> Don't whine too much.

Don't pine too much.

SONICIDE

Jan 3, 2002, 9:26:30 AM1/3/02
I know!thats way better than a new computer! unless of course its an
exploding computer...
which still wouldnt be near as much fun as exploding shoes but a bit
more fun than exploding underwear.

WF

SONICIDE

Jan 3, 2002, 9:52:24 AM1/3/02
you took to long to respond so I changed my mind and don't want to play
with you anymore after all
bye

Whitefell

Asuka

Jan 3, 2002, 3:26:09 PM1/3/02

SONICIDE wrote:

> you took to long to respond so I changed my mind and don't want to play
> with you anymore after all
> bye

I think I hit a soar spot :) It's ok, I understand you can't deal with
strong feelings of lust. Take a break and get your head straight.

Safari

Dyno Mutt

Jan 3, 2002, 7:00:33 PM1/3/02

> SONICIDE wrote:
> >
> > you took to long to respond so I changed my mind and don't want to play
> > with you anymore after all
> > bye
>
> I think I hit a soar spot :) It's ok, I understand you can't deal with
> strong feelings of lust. Take a break and get your head straight.

Lust??? For??? not for you.She might be lusting after my huge choad...but
not your pencil dick.

Invader Niz

Jan 3, 2002, 7:53:35 PM1/3/02
Okay, that was just lame. I was warned of people like you before I
even posted here the first time. What are you, some kind of damn
RPGer? Just goes to show how limited some people's brains can be.

Kamatu

Jan 3, 2002, 8:46:04 PM1/3/02
This is rich...

An anonymous user, entering Usenet through Google_Groups and using a false
email address, is now trying to pretend that a thread, being posted to by
only Whitefell and Safari, is being mistaken as addressed to them. Even
though this poser has never even posted here before, and has not one piece
of information in this thread, or any other thread for that matter, they
post in an attempt to troll some flaming action from one of the two
participants.

If this lame excuse for a troll wasn't so overused in Usenet, it might have
been entertaining. As it stands, it is just rather pathetic. And quite
evident of the users either lame ass ability, or his/her/its newness to the
Internet.

I will lump it all together into the same pie and say they are a lame ass
newbie.

Or is Christopher Rondina.

LOL!

"Invader Niz" <Invad...@another-world.com> wrote in message

--
Kamatu

Asuka

Jan 4, 2002, 2:23:12 AM1/4/02

Invader Niz wrote:

> Okay, that was just lame.

Well, she is one of your idiot sisters. You can't expect her to keep up.

I was warned of people like you before I
> even posted here the first time.

This takes the cake, people are warning others about whitefell? I go to
a few parties and whitefell is one of the most hated weres? I am going
to have to go crash another message board.

What are you, some kind of damn
> RPGer?

Oh, and insult from the real were handbook. You would think that after
studying it so closely this idiot would know how to respond to the
princess instead of the person trying to defend them. Please avoid
strafing my pen of morons with your stray flames. One last thing, say hi
to wonderer (AKA chuck) for me :)

>Just goes to show how limited some people's brains can be.

Not as well as your werecard did. At least you didn't claim to be an
outer space were collie.

Safari

SONICIDE

Jan 4, 2002, 9:07:28 AM1/4/02

Asuka wrote:

> SONICIDE wrote:
> >
> > you took to long to respond so I changed my mind and don't want to play
> > with you anymore after all
> > bye
>
> I think I hit a soar spot :)

then stop stroking it so damn much

It's ok, I understand you can't deal with
> strong feelings of lust. Take a break and get your head straight.

and stop talking to yourself in the mirror. Not that anyone else would
listen

WF

SONICIDE

Jan 4, 2002, 9:45:34 AM1/4/02

Asuka wrote:

> This takes the cake, people are warning others about whitefell? I go to
> a few parties and whitefell is one of the most hated weres? I am going
> to have to go crash another message board.

Why don't you get out of here Finchly?

WF

Asuka

Jan 4, 2002, 5:01:21 PM1/4/02

SONICIDE wrote:

> Asuka wrote:
> >
> > SONICIDE wrote:
> > >
> > > you took to long to respond so I changed my mind and don't want to play
> > > with you anymore after all
> > > bye
> >
> > I think I hit a soar spot :)
>
> then stop stroking it so damn much

Sorry, you seemed to enjoy it so much.

> It's ok, I understand you can't deal with
> > strong feelings of lust. Take a break and get your head straight.
>
> and stop talking to yourself in the mirror. Not that anyone else would
> listen

Maybe you should ask Kamatu for help, that was lamer than a zen flame.

Safari
With a fish on the line

Asuka

Jan 4, 2002, 5:30:35 PM1/4/02

Why leave a good fishing ground? I've got you hooked. I really hope that
isn't the best you can do after I kept you dangling on the line since
october.

Safari

> WF

Dyno Mutt

Jan 4, 2002, 8:07:33 PM1/4/02

> SONICIDE wrote:
> >
> > Asuka wrote:

> > > I think I hit a soar spot :)
> >
> > then stop stroking it so damn much
>
> Sorry, you seemed to enjoy it so much.

Snarf has hetero fantasies!!Who knew?

> > It's ok, I understand you can't deal with
> > > strong feelings of lust. Take a break and get your head straight.
> >
> > and stop talking to yourself in the mirror. Not that anyone else would
> > listen
>
> Maybe you should ask Kamatu for help, that was lamer than a zen flame.

*smirk* Sissy boy still cant face his ol friend Zenwolf...so sad

SONICIDE

Jan 5, 2002, 8:44:00 PM1/5/02
Huh? I didn't post this!
I think my computer did.. its told me for a fact that it doesn't like
you.
It also told me that your computer told it that it dosent like you
either. Non of 'them' do.Especially not your car. It says you smell and
wants the windows rolled down when your in it. In fact , if the truth be
known , it said it has had all it can stand and if it has to smell you
one more day it will crash itself into a tree.

WF

Asuka

Jan 6, 2002, 3:23:10 AM1/6/02

SONICIDE wrote:

> Huh? I didn't post this!
> I think my computer did.. its told me for a fact that it doesn't like
> you.
> It also told me that your computer told it that it dosent like you
> either. Non of 'them' do.Especially not your car. It says you smell and
> wants the windows rolled down when your in it. In fact , if the truth be
> known , it said it has had all it can stand and if it has to smell you
> one more day it will crash itself into a tree.

I see your love for me has turned you into a bibbling idiot. Sorry, but
I had my fill of wannabe heavy metal queens way back. Don't worry, there
may not be a cure, but I'll dangle you on the line as long as you want
me to.

Safari

SONICIDE

Jan 6, 2002, 11:46:22 AM1/6/02
ugg I can see the 'twilight zone' reference went right over your head
like every thing else. You really are a bore.
I guess a lay person who didn't know who Shakespeare was , when quoted,
would consider that babbling (or 'bibbling' as you put it) too. Not that
Rod Serling can be compared to Shakespeare but he was a genius in his
own right.

Babbling to me is someone who every other post says 'look I have a fish
on a hook'
You are really about as sharp as a baked potato. I supose its not
surprising after the declawing I gave you.

It reminds me of when I went to my brother wedding and started saying
'birdie num num' over the intercom. Only one person got it.

Humph , I am just unappreciated in my time.

Whitefell aka Talky Tina

Kamatu

Jan 6, 2002, 12:48:12 PM1/6/02

> ugg I can see the 'twilight zone' reference went right over your head
> like every thing else. You really are a bore.
> I guess a lay person who didn't know who Shakespeare was , when quoted,
> would consider that babbling (or 'bibbling' as you put it) too. Not that
> Rod Serling can be compared to Shakespeare but he was a genius in his
> own right.
>
> Babbling to me is someone who every other post says 'look I have a fish
> on a hook'
> You are really about as sharp as a baked potato. I supose its not
> surprising after the declawing I gave you.
>
> It reminds me of when I went to my brother wedding and started saying
> 'birdie num num' over the intercom. Only one person got it.

ROTFLMAO!
Hahahahahaha.... ow my kidneys...

Asuka

Jan 6, 2002, 6:47:38 PM1/6/02

SONICIDE wrote:

> ugg I can see the 'twilight zone' reference went right over your head
> like every thing else. You really are a bore.

Actually, I had better things to do than to watch channel 11 on new
years, but feel free to tell me all about how the marathon went. I think
I'll trade knowledge of obscure twilight zone quotes for having fun with
people.

> I guess a lay person who didn't know who Shakespeare was , when quoted,
> would consider that babbling (or 'bibbling' as you put it) too. Not that
> Rod Serling can be compared to Shakespeare but he was a genius in his
> own right.

I am sure if said out of context and not quoted directly even a person
who studied the works would think you a bibbling idiot. Actually, I
think the very definition of bibbling would be that you were no longer
coherent enough to find a fitting quote due to your overwhelming lust
for me.

> Babbling to me is someone who every other post says 'look I have a fish
> on a hook'

No, that is called speaking the plain truth. Whine about it all you
like, the fact is that you have been the longest ever on my hook.

> You are really about as sharp as a baked potato. I supose its not
> surprising after the declawing I gave you.

I don't think bragging is what you want to do. Beware, I control armies
of ticks, and the AMA and we are all working to keep you down with
lymes. It is probably why you want me so much.

> It reminds me of when I went to my brother wedding and started saying
> 'birdie num num' over the intercom. Only one person got it.

Maybe only one other person had such a lack off consideration for your
brother. I really wouldn't be able to say that such behavior would be a
welcome part of a serious event like a wedding. My parents spent 25000
on my sisters wedding. Silly me, but I wouldn't have thought they would
have had a sense of humor about that, especially from his family. I
guess this is why you had nothing better to do on new years than to sit
around watching the twilight zone marathon.

> Humph , I am just unappreciated in my time.

Or just not smart enough to find a quote that fits.

> Whitefell aka Talky Tina

Safari

SONICIDE

Jan 7, 2002, 12:11:22 PM1/7/02

Kamatu wrote:

> > It reminds me of when I went to my brother wedding and started saying
> > 'birdie num num' over the intercom. Only one person got it.
> >

> ROTFLMAO!
> Hahahahahaha.... ow my kidneys...

well of course you got it!
Yeah good thing you wernt there you would have laughed till you couldnt
breathe again.
hee heee
You better watch out next time I play out Im gonna do that over the
PA... :)

WF

SONICIDE

Jan 7, 2002, 5:40:40 PM1/7/02

Asuka wrote:

> SONICIDE wrote:
> >
> > ugg I can see the 'twilight zone' reference went right over your head
> > like every thing else. You really are a bore.
>
> Actually, I had better things to do than to watch channel 11 on new
> years, but feel free to tell me all about how the marathon went. I think
> I'll trade knowledge of obscure twilight zone quotes for having fun with
> people.

better things to do? then how did you know it was on?
I myself like staying home on new years cuddled up with loved ones,
eggnog and captain morgan as opposed to going out to shmoose with a
bunch of phony people in some bar somewhere, people who don't give a
fuck about me and the risk of dui or hurting somebody. sorry I grew up a
long time ago.

*snipped*

> coherent enough to find a fitting quote due to your overwhelming lust
> for me.

wtf is your problem? You know ,you are just as diseased as I am
differences are that mine is physical and yours is mental and I act
responsibly about my illness and you live in denial. You remind me of
one of those children who are ignored and unloved and use bad behavior
to try and get attention. With that and the transgender thing you
obviously have issues and need to seek the advice of a professional.
Following me around because you need my attention is not going to help
you resolve these issues.

> > Babbling to me is someone who every other post says 'look I have a fish
> > on a hook'
>
> No, that is called speaking the plain truth. Whine about it all you
> like, the fact is that you have been the longest ever on my hook.

Well if you want to consider a shark latched onto your leg as fishing go
right ahead.

> > You are really about as sharp as a baked potato. I supose its not
> > surprising after the declawing I gave you.
>
> I don't think bragging is what you want to do.

When you've got it , flaunt it!

> > It reminds me of when I went to my brother wedding and started saying
> > 'birdie num num' over the intercom. Only one person got it.
>
> Maybe only one other person had such a lack off consideration for your
> brother. I really wouldn't be able to say that such behavior would be a
> welcome part of a serious event like a wedding. My parents spent 25000
> on my sisters wedding. Silly me, but I wouldn't have thought they would
> have had a sense of humor about that, especially from his family. I
> guess this is why you had nothing better to do on new years than to sit
> around watching the twilight zone marathon.

Geee, funny cause the other person was my brothers wife...
Guess my family is very different from yours. They aren't a bunch of
anal retentive assholes and love to party and goof around and have fun.
I guess that's why I stay home on New Years.

But I guess I understand you now and I'm very sorry for you. For the way
your parents and family must have treated you. But not every body is
like that. I know its a case of 'the sins of the father' and that there
is know to be 'cycles of abuse' but they can be broken. Like I said your
best bet is to find a professional who can help you work through some of
this. First thing though is swallowing your pride for once and admit (to
yourself at least) that there is a problem.

I mean this last bit with sincerity. I know I have really given you a
hard time but you have to expect it the way you treat people. I know
that even the cruelest heart was once an innocent child and there seems
to be a reason (judging by your above statement)
that is not entirely your fault for you being this way.

Whitefell

Asuka

Jan 8, 2002, 5:00:26 AM1/8/02

SONICIDE wrote:

> Asuka wrote:
> >
> > SONICIDE wrote:
> > >
> > > ugg I can see the 'twilight zone' reference went right over your head
> > > like every thing else. You really are a bore.
> >
> > Actually, I had better things to do than to watch channel 11 on new
> > years, but feel free to tell me all about how the marathon went. I think
> > I'll trade knowledge of obscure twilight zone quotes for having fun with
> > people.
>
> better things to do? then how did you know it was on?

I am just wondering why you have more to say about the twilight zone
marathon, and absolutely nothing to say in response to the on topic
posts you have tried to make. You know if you bottled that stuff you
could put windex out of business.

> I myself like staying home on new years cuddled up with loved ones,
> eggnog and captain morgan as opposed to going out to shmoose with a
> bunch of phony people in some bar somewhere, people who don't give a
> fuck about me and the risk of dui or hurting somebody.

Some of us spent it at parties with friends who are there all year long.
Then again, some of us (You) aren't that friendly. Funny, but a bar
would have never occured to me unless we had it all to ourselves. Then
again others of us can drink while out because our friends let us stay
the night. Again, it isn't my fault you are unpopular. Maybe if you
stopped whining, did something about that attitude, and were worth
something in a real conversation you would get more invitations. Also,
and you might want to consider this, who the fuck wants to hang out with
someone who is wolf this and wolf that. Hello, get another intrest.

sorry I grew up a
> long time ago.

Yes, we noticed how mature you are.

> *snipped*
> > coherent enough to find a fitting quote due to your overwhelming lust
> > for me.
>
> wtf is your problem?

Well, the fact that I have some obsessed wannabe metal chick stalking me
through this newsgroup because she couldn't take no for an answer might
be a part of it, but not a big one because you aren't the first, just
the one in the lamest band.

You know ,you are just as diseased as I am
> differences are that mine is physical and yours is mental and I act
> responsibly about my illness and you live in denial.

Oh, what school did you get your psych degree again? Was it the Jaue
Lang school of couch psychology?

You remind me of
> one of those children who are ignored and unloved and use bad behavior
> to try and get attention.

Wow! Jaue must have taught you directly.

With that and the transgender thing you
> obviously have issues and need to seek the advice of a professional.

Why seek profesional advice when you do so much for me?

> Following me around because you need my attention is not going to help
> you resolve these issues.

Yes, I followed you around. It explains why I came back here in october
claiming I was here for a drive by flaming, and then didn't leave. Oh
wait, wasn't I the one who was here since 94 or 95? Why let the facts
get into this?

> > > Babbling to me is someone who every other post says 'look I have a fish
> > > on a hook'
> >
> > No, that is called speaking the plain truth. Whine about it all you
> > like, the fact is that you have been the longest ever on my hook.
>
> Well if you want to consider a shark latched onto your leg as fishing go
> right ahead.

Oh, I am sorry, did you miss the humorous reference that actually fit?
You remember a little movie by Mel Brooks called Blazing Sadles?

> > > You are really about as sharp as a baked potato. I supose its not
> > > surprising after the declawing I gave you.
> >
> > I don't think bragging is what you want to do.
>
> When you've got it , flaunt it!

Well, you are right. You are in the lead for the 2002 VI competition.
Nehi is running a close second so you better flaunt a bit more.

> > > It reminds me of when I went to my brother wedding and started saying
> > > 'birdie num num' over the intercom. Only one person got it.
> >
> > Maybe only one other person had such a lack off consideration for your
> > brother. I really wouldn't be able to say that such behavior would be a
> > welcome part of a serious event like a wedding. My parents spent 25000
> > on my sisters wedding. Silly me, but I wouldn't have thought they would
> > have had a sense of humor about that, especially from his family. I
> > guess this is why you had nothing better to do on new years than to sit
> > around watching the twilight zone marathon.
>
> Geee, funny cause the other person was my brothers wife...

Yeah, my sister would have laughed also. Then again that probably would
have been a polite laugh to avoid conflict.

> Guess my family is very different from yours.

Well, I am sure they are. The world is full of different people. My
parents probably wouldn't care much for me if I was a heavy metal
burnout who couldn't handle a little disease like lymes.

They aren't a bunch of
> anal retentive assholes and love to party and goof around and have fun.

Tell that to me the next time I have to pick mom up from the bar.
Oooops, you know what they say about assumptions.

> I guess that's why I stay home on New Years.

because you don't get invited? I thought that was the point. You just
proved my point all to well. Your whole family is out partying, and
according to you they are fun people who like your sense of humor, yet
you seemed to have missplaced your invite. My parents were in times
square and I was invited. I just had friends to be with. Can I have your
new years next year because I need a second body? You aren't doing
anything useful. (No, I don't think getting drunk in bed and falling
asleep after the ball drops to be worthwhile) Life is so wasted on
whiners.

> But I guess I understand you now and I'm very sorry for you.

Keep flaunting that degree.

For the way
> your parents and family must have treated you.

Yeah, they are horrible people. Actually, maybe I am the horrible one.
Thinking about everything I probably should have been down in the city
on New Years. You have to give me your life next year.

But not every body is
> like that.

No, there are people in the world like you. The real question is if I
was not here who you would be picking on.

I know its a case of 'the sins of the father' and that there
> is know to be 'cycles of abuse' but they can be broken.

I know trailer life is tough, but you could get out if you wanted to.
All you need to do is stop faking it and get out there. There are people
in this world with real disabilities, and you disgrace them all. You
might feel better if you were to go out and learn a living on your own.
I know many people (Women included) who get great satisfaction out of
it, and I think it is worth a try.

Like I said your
> best bet is to find a professional who can help you work through some of
> this.

I think that attitudes like that are why you think the AMA is out to get
you.

First thing though is swallowing your pride for once and admit (to
> yourself at least) that there is a problem.

Keep flaunting that degree.

> I mean this last bit with sincerity.

Oh, so you haven't meant anything else.

I know I have really given you a
> hard time but you have to expect it the way you treat people.

Nah, it hasn't been that hard at all. You are really just the idiot come
lately. Eventually I'll get bored of kicking you around like I have with
all the others, and then I will just troll you back to get around
killfiles like I do to all the others.

I know
> that even the cruelest heart was once an innocent child and there seems
> to be a reason (judging by your above statement)
> that is not entirely your fault for you being this way.

You must have graduated with honors.

> Whitefell

Safari

SONICIDE

Jan 8, 2002, 8:16:25 AM1/8/02
Apparently you took my whole statement wrong and were offended by it
which wasn't my intention , it really wasn't intended as a flame. I said
you should SEE A PROFESSIONAL not that I am one. Then they can be the
judge. I guess you are afraid of what they might find.
There isn't any shame in having problems, the shame comes from not doing
anything about them.
I suppose I wrote it because I had a moment of compassion when I read
that comment about your family being so uptight. I was trying to be
tolerant and understanding of you, put myself in your shoes to try and
understand why you are the way you are instead of just being a jerk and
flaming back. I know you cant understand that or why I would and thats
the sadness of it.

Well there is really nothing more to say to you anymore so your back on
the killfile again.
Can't say I didn't try.

Whitefell

Asuka wrote:

*snipped do to more pointless flames*

Saffy D

Jan 8, 2002, 2:37:56 PM1/8/02

SONICIDE wrote:

> Apparently you took my whole statement wrong and were offended by it
> which wasn't my intention , it really wasn't intended as a flame.

Sure, we all believe that. I am sure you love me just like the
langmonster claimed to.

I said
> you should SEE A PROFESSIONAL not that I am one.

Wait, if you aren't a profesional, and obviously don't know anyone in my
family how were you able to make such a diagnosis. Don't worry, I don't
think anyone out there actually thought you were a profesional. I am
sure no one out there thinks Jaue Lang is a profesional shrink. However,
when you practice the drunk canuck method of dispensing psychological
advice you should expect to be made fun of. I am sorry if you were
embarassed by your stupidity, but maybe you should go see Lang about
what she is doing now.

Then they can be the
> judge.

Don't worry, I won't be thrown into a little white room. You are stuck
and it is obvious you are grasping at straws to get rid of me.

>I guess you are afraid of what they might find.

Just like you are afraid to respond to my on topic words. I remember how
you left, and why you left last time. You were caughtr in a lie. You
told us you could shift your face, just like lancefox. You told us you
would take pictures then kept up with lame excuses as to why you
couldn't. I offered up scientific proof you could not do it. Proof I
might add you could not refute. Then you stormed off in a pouty little
huff and posted a bad picture of some guy in a werewolf mask. Hon,
people were laughing at you for months. If that is sane, I'll be insane.

> There isn't any shame in having problems, the shame comes from not doing
> anything about them.

Exactly, and how many shrinks are you seeing?

> I suppose I wrote it because I had a moment of compassion when I read
> that comment about your family being so uptight.

I didn't say my family was uptight. You said that. I think you are
projecting something. I said my family would not be amused at their
daughters wedding being mocked by her husbands sister. I said, your lack
of respect for anyone is probably the reason you had nothing to do on
New Years. You can make all the psychological evaluations you like, but
I think my theory a tad more sound. Oh, did I forget to mention I yoked
my sisters husbands little sister over a fence for trying to pull that
same sort of act. She thought she was cute, and my sister would have
probably tried to laugh with her. However, it's a once in a lifetime
event, and my sister wanted it to be special. They were a bunch of no
class trailer trash with money also.

I was trying to be
> tolerant and understanding of you, put myself in your shoes to try and
> understand why you are the way you are instead of just being a jerk and
> flaming back.

Good try, but I don't think anyone is buying it.

I know you cant understand that or why I would and thats
> the sadness of it.

*Yawn* This is getting old.

> Well there is really nothing more to say to you anymore so your back on
> the killfile again.
> Can't say I didn't try.

Keep on running. That's ok, we'll just email it to you also. Would hate
for you to miss responses to your postings :)

Safari.

SONICIDE

Jan 8, 2002, 3:06:54 PM1/8/02
to Saffy D
look whatever your personal needs and problems are I can't help you.
I've tried being nice to you. If you want to continue to change your
name and email I will just delete it. Harassing and 'email stalking'
people is not healthy behavior. Quite frankly you are really coming
apart at the seams. I'm sorry dear but if you have this big a problem
with me and can't cope then you need to seek the help and advice of a
professional.

Whitefell

Kamatu

Jan 8, 2002, 4:48:15 PM1/8/02

SONICIDE wrote:

> look whatever your personal needs and problems are I can't help you.

I don't have any personal needs you can fullfill. I am sorry rejection
doesn't suit you, but you came here for me. After three years of sulking
about your previous rejection I was shocked to hear from you. You should
be happy with Kamatu.

> I've tried being nice to you.

Lying won't help you. You need to accept the truth.

If you want to continue to change your
> name and email I will just delete it.

You can still email me at my old address. I would prefer if you didn't
email me any more love letters, but if it makes you happy please do.

Harassing and 'email stalking'
> people is not healthy behavior.

I don't see how responding to messages you sent is harassment or email
stalking. I am sorry the truth hurts, but you have to learn to deal with
it. You'll get over me with time. I suggest you go on with your life.

Quite frankly you are really coming
> apart at the seams.

Yes, you keep trying to analize me, but I don't think you are right.
Dating you will not make me healthy.

I'm sorry dear but if you have this big a problem
> with me and can't cope then you need to seek the help and advice of a
> professional.

I hope you and whomever else you find are very happy, but I don't think
me going to a shrink is going to help your obsession.

Safari

Kamatu

Jan 8, 2002, 4:33:44 PM1/8/02
I'm confused now, which Safari are you?

"Saffy D" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Zoe D.Yakk

Jan 8, 2002, 6:54:09 PM1/8/02

> SONICIDE wrote:
> >
> > Apparently you took my whole statement wrong and were offended by it
> > which wasn't my intention , it really wasn't intended as a flame.
>
> Sure, we all believe that. I am sure you love me just like the
> langmonster claimed to.

Your mother tried to kill you.

> I said
> > you should SEE A PROFESSIONAL not that I am one.
>
> Wait, if you aren't a profesional, and obviously don't know anyone in my
> family how were you able to make such a diagnosis. Don't worry, I don't
> think anyone out there actually thought you were a profesional. I am
> sure no one out there thinks Jaue Lang is a profesional shrink. However,
> when you practice the drunk canuck method of dispensing psychological
> advice you should expect to be made fun of. I am sorry if you were
> embarassed by your stupidity, but maybe you should go see Lang about
> what she is doing now.

Blah blah blah about Jaue.You still have dreams about her huh? WF doesen't
need a degree to tell your a disturbed young _man_ who needs to either see a
shrink or get the dick cut off that you hate because daddy made you put it
in his mouth.

> Then they can be the
> > judge.
>
> Don't worry, I won't be thrown into a little white room. You are stuck
> and it is obvious you are grasping at straws to get rid of me.

Get rid of You??? Your our only _good_ entertainment left hon.When you leave
I pine for good non sequiters, that only you can create :o)

> >I guess you are afraid of what they might find.
>
> Just like you are afraid to respond to my on topic words. I remember how
> you left, and why you left last time. You were caughtr in a lie. You
> told us you could shift your face, just like lancefox. You told us you
> would take pictures then kept up with lame excuses as to why you
> couldn't. I offered up scientific proof you could not do it. Proof I
> might add you could not refute. Then you stormed off in a pouty little
> huff and posted a bad picture of some guy in a werewolf mask. Hon,
> people were laughing at you for months. If that is sane, I'll be insane.

Ok :o) Your insane.Who posted that he had pretty pink stripes and white
fluffy wings?
ROTFLMAO!!!

> > There isn't any shame in having problems, the shame comes from not doing
> > anything about them.
>
> Exactly, and how many shrinks are you seeing?

Your posting to Usenet in lieu of _actual_ therapy huh?
Sorry Snarf, your parole officer said you had to get _real_ therapy.

> > I suppose I wrote it because I had a moment of compassion when I read
> > that comment about your family being so uptight.
>
> I didn't say my family was uptight. You said that. I think you are
> projecting something. I said my family would not be amused at their
> daughters wedding being mocked by her husbands sister. I said, your lack
> of respect for anyone is probably the reason you had nothing to do on
> New Years. You can make all the psychological evaluations you like, but
> I think my theory a tad more sound.

You hear voices too huh?

>Oh, did I forget to mention I yoked
> my sisters husbands little sister over a fence for trying to pull that
> same sort of act. She thought she was cute, and my sister would have
> probably tried to laugh with her. However, it's a once in a lifetime
> event, and my sister wanted it to be special. They were a bunch of no
> class trailer trash with money also.

Ahhhh..so its all about the social class distinctions now eh Snarf? So
sad...

> I was trying to be
> > tolerant and understanding of you, put myself in your shoes to try and
> > understand why you are the way you are instead of just being a jerk and
> > flaming back.
>
> Good try, but I don't think anyone is buying it.

She just hasen't learned how to identify a sociopath like I have :o)

> I know you cant understand that or why I would and thats
> > the sadness of it.
>
> *Yawn* This is getting old.

Don't let the door hit you on the pink stripey tail then :o)

> > Well there is really nothing more to say to you anymore so your back on
> > the killfile again.
> > Can't say I didn't try.
>
> Keep on running. That's ok, we'll just email it to you also. Would hate
> for you to miss responses to your postings :)

Safari Degenerate WideLiar admits to stalking; news at eleven...
What an ignorant cunt you are :o)

Safari

Jan 8, 2002, 7:01:03 PM1/8/02

> I'm confused now, which Safari are you?

The retarded one.
HTH
HAND

Kamatu

Jan 8, 2002, 5:37:46 PM1/8/02
I'm confused now, which Kamatu are you?

"Kamatu" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Kamatu

Jan 8, 2002, 6:52:48 PM1/8/02

Kamatu wrote:

> I'm confused now, which Safari are you?

The only one that matters :)

Safari

RADINESTAR

Jan 8, 2002, 7:29:42 PM1/8/02
>From: "Kamatu" ad...@ahww.net
>Date: 1/8/02 5:37 PM Eastern Standard Time

>I'm confused now, which Kamatu are you?

You too??? I thought I was suffering from a severe blonde moment.

Kamatu

Jan 8, 2002, 7:41:05 PM1/8/02

> Kamatu wrote:
> >
> > I'm confused now, which Safari are you?
>
> The only one that matters :)

Well, good luck. You're gonna need it.

Kamatu

Jan 8, 2002, 9:30:47 PM1/8/02

Kamatu wrote:

> "Kamatu" <denv...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Kamatu wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm confused now, which Safari are you?
> >
> > The only one that matters :)
> >

> Well, good luck. You're gonna need it.

With Whitefell? I doubt it.

Safari

Kamatu

Jan 8, 2002, 9:34:15 PM1/8/02

"RADINESTAR" <radin...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >From: "Kamatu" ad...@ahww.net
> >Date: 1/8/02 5:37 PM Eastern Standard Time
> >
> >I'm confused now, which Kamatu are you?
>

> You too??? I thought I was suffering from a severe blonde moment.

Nah, they are all Zenwolf.
Headers, you have to read headers.

Kamatu

Jan 9, 2002, 12:40:16 AM1/9/02