For all real weres

Lina Inverse

Jul 20, 2001, 4:05:15 PM7/20/01
If you are going to be a real were you must learn to spell words like
seriously in a cutsey were friendly way like our resident roleplayer
wanderer. Please use the term siriusly as it is a play on words that
points to the dog star. When you have no content to back up your
ascertations you need to rely on cutesy catch frases and pointless puns.
Thank you, and remember you can't be a real were without these things,
and a werewolf cookbook.

Public address terminated
--
Safari D. Whitelion

Silver Waar

Jul 20, 2001, 9:16:25 PM7/20/01

Lina Inverse <mak...@bestweb.net> wrote in message

> If you are going to be a real were you must learn to spell words like
> seriously in a cutsey were friendly way like our resident roleplayer
> wanderer. Please use the term siriusly as it is a play on words that
> points to the dog star. When you have no content to back up your
> ascertations you need to rely on cutesy catch frases and pointless puns.
> Thank you, and remember you can't be a real were without these things,
> and a werewolf cookbook.

*SLAP* Hey Grandpa!!! Whats for supper?!?
well...we got SnarF chitlins and Princess Pie all served up hot with
biscuits and Sprite :o)
YUM YUM!!!!!
SW