So why is wereness important to you?

c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com

Jun 15, 2001, 4:40:03 PM6/15/01
So why is being a "were" important to you?

How does it color your worldview?

How does it affect your relationships?
Can you have a relationship with a non-were?
How about with people who identify with different animals?

How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

Ravan
--
Ravan Asteris rasteris / at \ rahul / dot \ net
(squish "/ and \" to make symbols like "&")

Cypherwulf

Jun 15, 2001, 5:29:15 PM6/15/01

<c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com> wrote in message

Could it be? An on-topic post? *glee*

> So why is being a "were" important to you?

(I'll refer to my dragon/wolfness in third person to make this a little
easier to understand)My 'wereside' is my creativity and spirituality, my
heart and soul. She is my spirit with a form. How could she not be important
to me?

> How does it color your worldview?

I don't know, and I don't see the relevence. Your 'wereside' is _you_, how
would you even know your worldview was 'colored'?

> How does it affect your relationships?

It doesn't, so long as they respect my beliefs.

> Can you have a relationship with a non-were?

Of course I can, so long as they respect my beliefs.

> How about with people who identify with different animals?

I'm no speciesist :). I get enough of that crap from people who say I'm not
dragon.

> How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

Sometimes I can't resist roasting my classmates when they piss me off then
jumping out the window trying to fly away.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

, ,
,0 0, boo...@starpower.net
0| |0 http://www.angelfire.com/md2/lycanthropia/index.html
|___| "They misunderestemated me."
\ / -George W. Bush
0
'

Kamatu

Jun 15, 2001, 6:09:03 PM6/15/01
Here we have a classic example of what NOT to do when posting to a
newsgroup.
While this author appears to be posting "on-topic", this post is accompanied
by 6 others that were nothing but flames of the Royal Family.

Had this person posted only the on topic post, they would have stood a
chance of being far more credible in their purposes here. However, since
this person also morphs their email address with each posting, it was clear
long ago that their purpose here is merely to disrupt, not to cleanse.

So, in that vein, we continue with the post...

<c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com> wrote in message

> So why is being a "were" important to you?

Who said it was important?
Most people here would live just as unproductive lives if they never even
heard of "wereness". In fact, most (I'd wager 98%) are only claiming to be a
"were" because they found this newsgroup and wanted to look cool to the
people they found here.

> How does it color your worldview?

The world colors itself. If any one of us were not on this planet, the day
would go by just as though nothing had been different.

> How does it affect your relationships?

Well, you'll get a lot of people that will tell you that being a "were"
makes their sex really great! Oh how they grunt and growl and scratch and
claw and sniff and pant!! but they are just using sex to validate their
wereness.

> Can you have a relationship with a non-were?

Do straight people let faggots live in their neighborhood?

> How about with people who identify with different animals?

Gee, I'm thinking maybe werewoofies should hang out with other werewoofies
and werebear should hang out with werebears.

Or, you could all just act like everyone is human, just like you and all get
along??

> How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

Well, Wanderer is having a tough time with that.

Thank you for your validation survey.

The Vagabond

Jun 16, 2001, 3:50:47 AM6/16/01

<c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com> wrote in message
> So why is being a "were" important to you?

It's part of my religion...

> How does it color your worldview?

Every part of everything you believe colors your worldview...

> How does it affect your relationships?

Same as christianity might.

> Can you have a relationship with a non-were?

Yep, freindly and romantic.

> How about with people who identify with different animals?

Can I have a peacable realtionship with 'em? Sure, they kindof share part of
the same belief I do... Sortof... But, yeah...

> How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

Day job? Wazzat?

-Vagabond

Jack Burns

Jun 16, 2001, 11:11:06 AM6/16/01
"The Vagabond" <bens...@home.com> wrote in message news:<rdEW6.294777$oc7.21...@news2.rdc2.tx.home.com>...

> > How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?
>
> Day job? Wazzat?

I'll bet Trailer Queen knows something about an ability to hold down a
day job. Or lack thereof.

Cypherwulf

Jun 16, 2001, 12:27:01 PM6/16/01

"Kamatu" <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message

> Here we have a classic example of what NOT to do when posting to a
> newsgroup.
> While this author appears to be posting "on-topic", this post is
accompanied
> by 6 others that were nothing but flames of the Royal Family.

Could say the same to you Kamatu. You post nothing but flames to everyone
and you rarely post anything on topic.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

|___| "One of the great things about books is sometimes
\ / there are some fantastic pictures."
0 -George W. Bush
'

Kamatu

Jun 16, 2001, 1:27:41 PM6/16/01

"Cypherwulf" <boo...@starpower.net> wrote in message

> "Kamatu" <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message
> > Here we have a classic example of what NOT to do when posting to a
> > newsgroup.
> > While this author appears to be posting "on-topic", this post is
> accompanied
> > by 6 others that were nothing but flames of the Royal Family.
>
> Could say the same to you Kamatu. You post nothing but flames to everyone
> and you rarely post anything on topic.

We aren't talking about me, we are talking about Lost Angelus.
You people want to clean up this newsgroup, and I post over and over again
how to do just that, but not one person here can bring themselves to do what
needs to be done.

Not one.

--
Kamatu
King of AHWW

c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com

Jun 16, 2001, 4:40:22 PM6/16/01
Here we have a classic example of Kamatu poisoning a serious thread with
bullshit and flames. Hopeless.

In article <9ge18...@enews1.newsguy.com>, Kamatu (ad...@ahww.net) wrote:
> Here we have a classic example of what NOT to do when posting to a
> newsgroup.
> While this author appears to be posting "on-topic", this post is accompanied
> by 6 others that were nothing but flames of the Royal Family.

Kamatu, you're so flamable that you have to wear hazard placards that
are red and read "Flammable, DOT 1403" on them. One can flame you by
lighting a match.

> Had this person posted only the on topic post, they would have stood a
> chance of being far more credible in their purposes here. However, since
> this person also morphs their email address with each posting, it was clear
> long ago that their purpose here is merely to disrupt, not to cleanse.

Silly boy, my ISP gives me spam protection. It's not about you, it was
never about you, so take your little ego and drown it.

> So, in that vein, we continue with the post...

Badly...

> <c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com> wrote in message
> > So why is being a "were" important to you?

> Who said it was important?

Claiming to be a were must mean that it's important to them.

> Most people here would live just as unproductive lives if they never even
> heard of "wereness". In fact, most (I'd wager 98%) are only claiming to be a
> "were" because they found this newsgroup and wanted to look cool to the
> people they found here.

Like you? Don't put your inadequacies onto everyone else, loser.

> > How does it color your worldview?

> The world colors itself. If any one of us were not on this planet, the day
> would go by just as though nothing had been different.

Thus proving that you didn't understand the question. Go back to 6th
grade.

> > How does it affect your relationships?

> Well, you'll get a lot of people that will tell you that being a "were"
> makes their sex really great! Oh how they grunt and growl and scratch and
> claw and sniff and pant!! but they are just using sex to validate their
> wereness.

Is this a personal anecdote?

> > Can you have a relationship with a non-were?

> Do straight people let faggots live in their neighborhood?

*yawn* You know, homophobia is... passe.

> > How about with people who identify with different animals?

> Gee, I'm thinking maybe werewoofies should hang out with other werewoofies
> and werebear should hang out with werebears.

Well, someone who identified as were-cat might have some problems living
with a were-dog.

> Or, you could all just act like everyone is human, just like you and all get
> along??

Another question you didn't understand, but at least you stayed with the
topic.

> > How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

> Well, Wanderer is having a tough time with that.

You have an even harder time, I understand.

> Thank you for your validation survey.

You're welcome. Too bad you apparently couldn't understand half of the
questions.

c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com

Jun 16, 2001, 4:43:09 PM6/16/01
In article <rdEW6.294777$oc7.21...@news2.rdc2.tx.home.com>, The Vagabond (bens...@home.com) wrote:

> <c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com> wrote in message
> > So why is being a "were" important to you?

> It's part of my religion...

Shamanic?

> > How does it color your worldview?

> Every part of everything you believe colors your worldview...

True.

> > How does it affect your relationships?

> Same as christianity might.

Which can be a lot.

> > Can you have a relationship with a non-were?

> Yep, friendly and romantic.

*grin*

> > How about with people who identify with different animals?

> Can I have a peacable realtionship with 'em? Sure, they kindof share part of
> the same belief I do... Sortof... But, yeah...

How so?

> > How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

> Day job? Wazzat?

http://www.dice.com/ is your friend... ;)

c.c.sb...@09.killspam.us.com

Jun 16, 2001, 4:48:42 PM6/16/01
Thread title changed to fit the content.

In article <9gg2ph$rho$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>, Cypherwulf (boo...@starpower.net) wrote:

> "Kamatu" <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message
> > Here we have a classic example of what NOT to do when posting to a
> > newsgroup.

Kamatu doesn't know how to post to newsgroups. He just piddles and shits
in this one.

> > While this author appears to be posting "on-topic", this post is
> accompanied
> > by 6 others that were nothing but flames of the Royal Family.

> Could say the same to you Kamatu. You post nothing but flames to everyone
> and you rarely post anything on topic.

Exactly. He doesn't practice what he "preaches". Pathetic, really. I
even gave him an opportunity to participate in an on-topic thread, and
he's attempted to turn it into YAFT (yet another flame thread).

Ravan, wryly

c.c.sb...@09.killspam.us.com

Jun 16, 2001, 4:54:32 PM6/16/01
Thread title changed to suit.

In article <9gg54...@enews2.newsguy.com>, Kamatu (ad...@ahww.net) wrote:

> "Cypherwulf" <boo...@starpower.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Kamatu" <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message
> > > Here we have a classic example of what NOT to do when posting to a
> > > newsgroup.
> > > While this author appears to be posting "on-topic", this post is
> > accompanied
> > > by 6 others that were nothing but flames of the Royal Family.
> >
> > Could say the same to you Kamatu. You post nothing but flames to everyone
> > and you rarely post anything on topic.

> We aren't talking about me, we are talking about Lost Angelus.

No, we're talking about you. You are the biggest flamer on this group,
bar none. Take your own fucking advice, bozo.

BTW, who the hell is "Lost Angelus"? Your new puppy?

> You people want to clean up this newsgroup, and I post over and over again
> how to do just that, but not one person here can bring themselves to do what
> needs to be done.

You don't either, pinhead. Get it through your head that people can flame
a fool like you and still post on topic, and it's allowed.

> Not one.

Bow down before me, for I am now Empress. ;)

> Kamatu
> King of AHWW

Deposed.

> aka Reverend Jim Hershey

Wannabe Jones...

> Ordained February 25th, 2001

ULC

> Certification on file.

Round file, that is...

Ravan, Empress

Kamatu

Jun 16, 2001, 5:47:01 PM6/16/01

<c.c.sb...@09.killspam.us.com> wrote in message

> Thread title changed to fit the content.

So you could respond twice? Or so you could get around killfiles?
Or because you were afraid no one was reading?

What tactics youhave, haven't seen anything like it in, uh... 3
days...

> In article <9gg2ph$rho$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>, Cypherwulf
> (boo...@starpower.net) wrote:
>
> > "Kamatu" <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message
> > > Here we have a classic example of what NOT to do when posting
> > > to a newsgroup.
>
> Kamatu doesn't know how to post to newsgroups. He just piddles and
> shits in this one.

I've told you all what to do to make this newsgroup the best it can
be, you don't want to listen.

> > > While this author appears to be posting "on-topic", this post
> > > is
> > accompanied
> > > by 6 others that were nothing but flames of the Royal Family.
>
> > Could say the same to you Kamatu. You post nothing but flames to
> > everyone and you rarely post anything on topic.
>
> Exactly. He doesn't practice what he "preaches".

I've never said I don't flame in this newsgroup. I also MEOW.
I'm an asshole, and a really mean SOB.

I'm not the problem. It's the whiners who don't do what they know
needs to be done that are the problem.

You can cry all you like that the Great Kamatu is destroying your
newsgroup. It takes a reply to make a flamewar.

> Pathetic, really. I
> even gave him an opportunity to participate in an on-topic thread,
> and he's attempted to turn it into YAFT (yet another flame thread).

Oh, he gave me a chance. Wow, I'm so touched. No one ever gives me
chances anymore.

Here, let me buy you a clue.

> Ravan, wryly

You spelled dickhead wrong.

- --
Kamatu
King of AHWW
http://www.ahww.net
And owner of AHWW
http://www.ahww.org

Jack Burns

Jun 16, 2001, 8:55:45 PM6/16/01
c.c.sb...@09.killspam.us.com wrote in message news:<9ggh28$td$1...@samba.rahul.net>...

> You don't either, pinhead. Get it through your head that people can flame
> a fool like you and still post on topic, and it's allowed.

I, Yukon Jack Burns, hereby declare that flaming Trailer Queen is
hereby on topic for this newsgroup. In fact, it *is* the topic for
this newsgroup so long as Trailer Queen continues to pollute planet
earth with her presence.

I have a proposal for how the profits from Wanderer's cookbook should
be used. They should be used to buy Trailer Queen a copy of "Final
Exit", and to mail it to her P.O. box in Toms River.

> > Ordained February 25th, 2001
>
> ULC

Oooh, say it isn't so. Not the Universal Life Church! Haw haw haw!

At least that's not as bad as the "follow the light, the light is
grey" bogum that's been all over the net the past few days.

Werebat

Jun 17, 2001, 1:31:12 AM6/17/01
Kamatu wrote:

I love this! Such a fool, Kamatu, such a fool you are.

Don't you even *see* it *coming*?

Nope, probably not. Heh.

- Ron ^*^

The Vagabond

Jun 17, 2001, 4:37:52 AM6/17/01
<snip>

> > It's part of my religion...
>
> Shamanic?

Eh, my own bizzare religion. Yeah, its the cheap and easy way out, but I
suppose allreligion could be said to be a cheap, easy way out.

> > > How does it color your worldview?
>
> > Every part of everything you believe colors your worldview...
>
> True.
>
> > > How does it affect your relationships?
>
> > Same as christianity might.
>
> Which can be a lot.
>
> > > Can you have a relationship with a non-were?
>
> > Yep, friendly and romantic.
>
> *grin*
>
> > > How about with people who identify with different animals?
>
> > Can I have a peacable realtionship with 'em? Sure, they kindof share
part of
> > the same belief I do... Sortof... But, yeah...
>
> How so?

They feel a connection to thier animal. Granted, it may be a different
connection, but thats what keeps things dynamic.

> > > How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?
>
> > Day job? Wazzat?
>
> http://www.dice.com/ is your friend... ;)

Heh, just cause I dont have a *day* job, doesn't mean I dont have a job :)

-Vagabond

Kamatu

Jun 17, 2001, 10:19:07 AM6/17/01

> <snip>
>
> > > It's part of my religion...
> >
> > Shamanic?
>
> Eh, my own bizzare religion. Yeah, its the cheap and easy way out,
> but I suppose allreligion could be said to be a cheap, easy way
> out.

The cheap and easy way out is to not claim a religion at all.
Apparently it's something, though that is more important to your
moral fibre than you care to admit. Sure, lot's of people are
"searching" for that something, and they condemn all sorts of
mainstream religions as "not being right for me". Problem is, they
are only looking for religion to fit their mold, and are not at all
concerned about the roots of the religion. They don't care which
religion they follow, as long as it is cooler than all the others.

> > > Every part of everything you believe colors your worldview...
> >
> > True.

> > > Same as christianity might.
> >
> > Which can be a lot.

> > > Yep, friendly and romantic.
> >
> > *grin*

You can have a friendly and romantic relationship with a rock.

> > > Can I have a peacable realtionship with 'em? Sure, they kindof
> > > share
> part of
> > > the same belief I do... Sortof... But, yeah...
> >
> > How so?
>
> They feel a connection to thier animal. Granted, it may be a
> different connection, but thats what keeps things dynamic.

Oh boy. You get along great with people who have had dogs put their
head in their lap, cats rub their leg, heard a cow moo, saw a bird
fly.

These validation techniques are well worn.

> > > Day job? Wazzat?
> >
> > http://www.dice.com/ is your friend... ;)
>
> Heh, just cause I dont have a *day* job, doesn't mean I dont have a
> job :)

Yeah, even gathering aluminum cans from the garbage can be considered
a job.

> -Vagabond
>
> > Ravan
> >
> > --
> > Ravan Asteris rasteris / at \ rahul / dot \ net
> > (squish "/ and \" to make symbols like "&")
> > http://www.rahul.net/rasteris/

- --

Kamatu
King of AHWW
http://www.ahww.net
And owner of AHWW
http://www.ahww.org

The Vagabond

Jun 17, 2001, 1:20:58 PM6/17/01

> "The Vagabond" <bens...@home.com> wrote in message
> > <snip>

> > > Shamanic?
> >
> > Eh, my own bizzare religion. Yeah, its the cheap and easy way out,
> > but I suppose allreligion could be said to be a cheap, easy way
> > out.
>

> The cheap and easy way out is to not claim a religion at all.
> Apparently it's something, though that is more important to your
> moral fibre than you care to admit. Sure, lot's of people are
> "searching" for that something, and they condemn all sorts of
> mainstream religions as "not being right for me". Problem is, they
> are only looking for religion to fit their mold, and are not at all
> concerned about the roots of the religion. They don't care which
> religion they follow, as long as it is cooler than all the others.

Eh, the way i see it, its more that the universe is such a gargantuan,
complex thing, that my guesses about how it works are just as good as a
thousand men.

<snip>

> > > *grin*
>

> You can have a friendly and romantic relationship with a rock.

Um, ok. *shrug*

> > part of
> > >
> > > How so?
> >
> > They feel a connection to thier animal. Granted, it may be a
> > different connection, but thats what keeps things dynamic.
> >

> Oh boy. You get along great with people who have had dogs put their
> head in their lap, cats rub their leg, heard a cow moo, saw a bird
> fly.
>
> These validation techniques are well worn.

Maybe a better way to put it then, is that I share a common interest with
people who are *interested* in a connection with an animal.

> > > http://www.dice.com/ is your friend... ;)
> >
> > Heh, just cause I dont have a *day* job, doesn't mean I dont have a
> > job :)
> >

> Yeah, even gathering aluminum cans from the garbage can be considered
> a job.

Suppose it could be. But, thats not what I do.

-Vagabond

Kamatu

Jun 17, 2001, 2:19:51 PM6/17/01

> Kamatu <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "The Vagabond" <bens...@home.com> wrote in message
> > > <snip>

> > > Eh, my own bizzare religion. Yeah, its the cheap and easy way
> > > out, but I suppose allreligion could be said to be a cheap,
> > > easy way out.
> >

> > The cheap and easy way out is to not claim a religion at all.
> > Apparently it's something, though that is more important to your
> > moral fibre than you care to admit. Sure, lot's of people are
> > "searching" for that something, and they condemn all sorts of
> > mainstream religions as "not being right for me". Problem is,
> > they are only looking for religion to fit their mold, and are not
> > at all concerned about the roots of the religion. They don't care
> > which religion they follow, as long as it is cooler than all the
> > others.
>
> Eh, the way i see it, its more that the universe is such a
> gargantuan, complex thing, that my guesses about how it works are
> just as good as a thousand men.

You can guess about the universe all you like. It's apparent how it
all works, there are laws of gravity and physics, motion, heat, cold,
etc. But defining religion has really nothing at all to do with how
the universe works. You can say, "I don't like any of the religions
I've studied, therefore I have created my own that fit's my way of
thinking." But in religion, there is always some belief system, some
root of the spiritual. Just saying you follow you're own religion
isn't enough, youhave to be able to define it. What is it's basis?

> <snip>

> > You can have a friendly and romantic relationship with a rock.
>
> Um, ok. *shrug*

Well, it's just more of the crap I hate about validation surveys.
It could have been worse, it could have included questions about how
much faster yourhair grows during a full moon cycle.

- --

Kamatu
King of AHWW
http://www.ahww.net
And owner of AHWW
http://www.ahww.org

The Vagabond

Jun 17, 2001, 5:33:19 PM6/17/01

Kamatu <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message

<snip>

Honestly, its hard to put this into words, because its more just thinks I
mull over than something developed into a concrete system. So bear with me
please.

The basic idea is, that the universe is some sort of grand machine, churning
away to some undefinable purpose. Honestly, I don't belive that man will
ever really be advanced enough to see the entire end goal <kinda like those
really close up snapshots of objects where you're supposed to guess what the
damn thing is>. At any rate, within this machine, things are kept dynamic.
<prepares to be lynched.>
Which is why the dinosaurs died, which is why forests are cut down, and
roads are paved, and people die, and cultures are absorbed. <on a side note,
people say that things never change, but Willy Shakespear never once typed a
single one of his plays in Word, and sent it out accross the 'net.>. At any
rate, people cut down forests, and other people oppose them, thus creating
dynamics. All in order to push the machine towards is purpose. <BTW, the
"machine" thing is just a metaphor, an idea.>

So, extending to my personal therianthropy. Within the grand machine,
everything is connected. Via "energy", "auras", "Chi", "the spirit of God"
or whatever you want to call it.Ever had something you couldn't get rid of,
no matter how hard you tried to throw it away? Or a person that you
continually kept running into, even in other countries? Yeah, coincidence.
But I belive that coincidence has something to do with the machine, and that
the two continually meeting things are two connected "cogs". Some things are
just meant to work together. I feel that way about bats. I'm one of the
people thats supposed to use bats to help me through life, and in return,
try to protect them from harm.

At any rate, all of this is just a guess. As I've said, the universe is a
vast, complex thing, and it would be rather arrogant to say that I knew any
of this to be true. Thanks for suffering through it anyway tho.

<snip everything else>

-Vagabond

Cypherwulf

Jun 17, 2001, 6:04:27 PM6/17/01

"The Vagabond" <bens...@home.com> wrote in message

I understand, nothing ever stops or becomes stagnant. Every force has
something pushing against it, eventually the other force overcomes it and
the 'machine' keeps moving. This is a like how I see it.

> So, extending to my personal therianthropy. Within the grand machine,
> everything is connected. Via "energy", "auras", "Chi", "the spirit of God"
> or whatever you want to call it.Ever had something you couldn't get rid
of,
> no matter how hard you tried to throw it away? Or a person that you
> continually kept running into, even in other countries? Yeah, coincidence.
> But I belive that coincidence has something to do with the machine, and
that
> the two continually meeting things are two connected "cogs". Some things
are
> just meant to work together. I feel that way about bats. I'm one of the
> people thats supposed to use bats to help me through life, and in return,
> try to protect them from harm.

Interesting way of looking at it, never thought of it that way before.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

|___| "They misunderestemated me."
\ / -George W. Bush
0
'

The Vagabond

Jun 17, 2001, 8:30:10 PM6/17/01
BTW, if your bored, my AIM nick is "Desmodus27" and my ICQ# is 6251121
-Vagabond

Jack Burns

Jun 17, 2001, 11:36:34 PM6/17/01
> Kamatu wrote:

Hash?

HASH?

Drugs are bad, umkay?

Wanderer

Jun 18, 2001, 5:27:27 AM6/18/01
Pardon ... my killfile keeps grabbing c.c.'s posts for some reason ...

Cypherwulf wrote in message <9gdup8$qc4$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...

><c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com> wrote in message
>

>> So why is being a "were" important to you?

<shrug> It is who and what I am. Wolf in man, for better or worse. I
enjoy meeting others ... but I am that I am (I steal my lines from the
best;).

>> How does it color your worldview?

Hm. Some claustrophilia, and a lot of touchy-feeliness ... and a tendency
to judder my leg when I'm being skritched ... are about the only obvious
ones. But to listen to the moon ... now *that's* a definite plus.:)

>> How does it affect your relationships?

<sigh> Great loyalty, seldom rewarded (she found someone less mature).

>> Can you have a relationship with a non-were?

Certainly.:)

>> How about with people who identify with different animals?

<shrug> Hey, fine by me ... my first girlfriend was a unicorn.:>

>> How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

Not much. In fact, it helped me get my current job ... as green help for an
electrician cougar.:)

Yours wolfishly,

The lupine,

Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
Where am I going?I don't quite know.
What does it matter where people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

Sleet

Jun 17, 2001, 2:39:03 PM6/17/01

Kamatu <ad...@ahww.net> wrote in message
Huh? Naw...can't be...I thought I read you "meow"...must be a typo..

> I'm not the problem. It's the whiners who don't do what they know
> needs to be done that are the problem.
>
> You can cry all you like that the Great Kamatu is destroying your
> newsgroup. It takes a reply to make a flamewar.

DOUGH!

www.buyaclue.com ?

> > Ravan, wryly
>
> You spelled dickhead wrong.

Ravan spelt backwards is navaR!

Kamatu

Jun 18, 2001, 7:55:08 AM6/18/01

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message

> Pardon ... my killfile keeps grabbing c.c.'s posts for some reason
>
> Cypherwulf wrote in message <9gdup8$qc4$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...
> >
> ><c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com> wrote in message
> >

> >> So why is being a "were" important to you?
> >

> <shrug> It is who and what I am. Wolf in man, for better or
> worse. I enjoy meeting others ... but I am that I am (I steal my
> lines from the best;).

And you even suck at that, "I am WHAT I am" was the line.

You enjoy meeting others? So you are coming to the New Jersey
Gathering?

> >> How does it color your worldview?
> >

> Hm. Some claustrophilia, and a lot of touchy-feeliness ... and a
> tendency to judder my leg when I'm being skritched ... are about
> the only obvious ones. But to listen to the moon ... now *that's*
> a definite plus.:)

*sigh* He judders his leg. What a nice piece of validation. Do you
hang your head out the car window and cool yourself off by sticking
out your tongue?

> >> How does it affect your relationships?
> >

> <sigh> Great loyalty, seldom rewarded (she found someone less
> mature).

You spelled "more" wrong.

> >> Can you have a relationship with a non-were?
> >

> Certainly.:)

Mother doesn't count.

> >> How about with people who identify with different animals?
> >

> <shrug> Hey, fine by me ... my first girlfriend was a unicorn.:>

That wasn't a horn.

> >> How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?
> >

> Not much.

Yeah, nothing could help him hold a day job. In fact the last one, he
was caught with his hand in the cash register. Hey, maybe he's a
raven.

> In fact, it helped me get my current job ... as green help for an
> electrician cougar.:)
>
> Yours wolfishly,
>
> The lupine,
>
> Wanderer**wand...@ticnet.com
> Where am I going?I don't quite know.
> What does it matter where people go?
> Down to the woods where the bluebells grow.
> Anywhere! Anywhere! *I*don't know!

- --

Kamatu
King of AHWW
http://www.ahww.net
And owner of AHWW
http://www.ahww.org

Cypherwulf

Jun 18, 2001, 11:24:10 AM6/18/01

"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote in message
> Pardon ... my killfile keeps grabbing c.c.'s posts for some reason ...

You might have killfiled him by accident. I know, when I go on a meower
killfiling spree I accidently get a few people I didn't want to
unintentionally. Check the list.

c.c.sb...@09.killspam.us.com

Jun 18, 2001, 3:06:39 PM6/18/01
In article <9giei...@enews2.newsguy.com>, Kamatu (ad...@ahww.net) wrote:

> "The Vagabond" <bens...@home.com> wrote in message

> > > *grin*

> You can have a friendly and romantic relationship with a rock.

Well, now we know what Kamatu Trailer Queen does for his relationships --
a rock.

> > Heh, just cause I dont have a *day* job, doesn't mean I dont have a
> > job :)

Graveyard can be fun... ;)

> Yeah, even gathering aluminum cans from the garbage can be considered
> a job.

Yeah, well you're too lazy to do even that.

barbara turner/ moonwolf

Jun 19, 2001, 9:38:19 AM6/19/01
This is an odd question, to me. I am female, a mother, an activist for
some causes, dark-haired, a reader....I am also were. I can't say it
expresses itself as an "importance" in my life...it simply "is" me. I
wouldn't refuse or deny a relationship with another human being solely
on the basis of who they "were" - being a father, male, a
video-game-player, younger/older than I, different religion/race, etc. -
it seems like some kind of misguided were-chauvinism to state so. Once
again, it seems to come down to "Real Were" status: "Oh, I am Really
Were, so I can't stand humans/vampires/nonReal-Weres!" Someone who is
so insecure that he/she must only associate with an Elite group of
people not only misses much of the richness of life, but demonstrates a
basic lack of self-conviction, fearing that one's identity will be
challenged by encounters with those not of a like mind.
Moonwolf

**************************
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to
favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation are men who want crops
without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and
lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many
waters." - Frederick Douglass

Shadow Walker

Jun 19, 2001, 1:08:54 PM6/19/01
<Standing ovation>I love that. Thank you for that Moonwolf.

To me my wereness is important but not to go around and say I'm better than
anyone. It is just for me to think about it's importants.
--
-============}xxxxxo Shadow Walker oxxxxx{============-
--
barbara turner/ moonwolf <barbt...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Shadow Walker

Jun 19, 2001, 1:19:39 PM6/19/01
Lets see...to answer this question again would take many a life time to
answer. So far I have found that what I call my wereness is more than just
feeling close to, feeling, acting and being my spiritual, mental ect.
animals. It is the instictive parts that are part of my ability to think and
act in ways others forget or refuse to listen too. You know that gut feeling
or nagging conscence that something is wrong. Seeing beauty were others walk
on it. Stupid stuff like that.

So to nail it all down It's a big part of my view on the world, to see
things in ways others do not or do not want to. I'm not special. So would
this be the first step of a recovering were? he he you know admitting their
not special. Little joke there.

--
-============}xxxxxo Shadow Walker oxxxxx{============-
--
"Loving someone is loving that someone despite that person's flaws and
weakness, of letting go of expectations. It means full acceptance, even
celebration of another's personhood and loving them even more for "them"."
-Shadow Walker-
Dec 1999

<c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com> wrote in message
> So why is being a "were" important to you?
>

> How does it color your worldview?
>

> How does it affect your relationships?

> Can you have a relationship with a non-were?

> How about with people who identify with different animals?
>

> How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

Cypherwulf

Jun 19, 2001, 1:52:36 PM6/19/01

"barbara turner/ moonwolf" <barbt...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> This is an odd question, to me. I am female, a mother, an activist for
> some causes, dark-haired, a reader....I am also were. I can't say it
> expresses itself as an "importance" in my life...it simply "is" me
<snip>

Exactly, wereness does not influence my life, I influence my life. Wereness
is just a part of my being, not something I dwell over all the time,
wondering if what I'm doing is the 'were' thing to do.

--

, , Hisses and howls,
,0 0, Cypherwulf

|___| "Flying's easy. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
\ / -H2G2
0
'

barbara turner/ moonwolf

Jun 19, 2001, 5:36:03 PM6/19/01
<blush> Thanks, Shadow Walker. Moonwolf

SONICIDE

Jun 30, 2001, 10:19:16 PM6/30/01

c.c.sb...@36.killspam.us.com wrote:

> So why is being a "were" important to you?

its not important to me. its just there like my long hair and grey eyes.
I guess you could ask why is breathing or eating is important.

> How does it color your worldview?

I dont know cause its all I ve ever known I dont know anything different
to be objective. now if you asked the question shifted as opossed to non
shifted that would be different. Ask your dog how him being a dog colors
his veiwpoint.

> How does it affect your relationships?

these question are really odd. I take it your not a were just a curious
on looker. you didnt ask relationships with whom. Weres? Animals?
Humans?

> Can you have a relationship with a non-were?

well unless you livein a plastic bubble you are going to have to have
relationships with humans.

> How about with people who identify with different animals?

How does your dog get along with your cat?
These questions are so silly

> How does it affect your ability to hold a day job?

well its ok unless of course you happen to shift at work. Your
customers/clients might not understand. People will question why you've
been locked in the bathroom for a half hour and there are loud
scratchings and howlings eminating from therein. Altho it can come in
handy with irate customers. Job hint. Dont work in law enforcement if
you are subject to the influence of sirens!

Whitefell

--
He who dances with Mr Death wears very heavy shoes.
http://www.sonicide.com