Combat Veteran: War Is No Place For The Gender Confused

BurfordTJustice

Jul 27, 2017, 2:44:24 PM7/27/17
Combat Veteran: War Is No Place For The Gender Confused

Combat veteran J.R. Salzman said Wednesday morning in the wake of President
Donald Trump's military transgender ban that a war theater is no place for
the gender confused.

In a tweet series, Salzman recounted his experiences in Iraq in 2006, when
he was stationed at an isolated firebase in the blazing heat and experienced
constant stress from the intense nature of his job.

"Everyday was Groundhog Day," Salzman tweeted. "Wake up and do the same
patrols, the same shifts, every single day. It was so damn hot. 150° in the
gun trucks."

"The stress of being out there and doing the same job every single day eats
away at you," Salzman said. "The younger guys had problems with that
overtime."

"After stepping on each other's nuts living in the same can for five months,
guys were at each other's throats," Salzman added. "The stress made it
worse."

For Salzman, the intensity of the war theater is so great that many of the
men who were not even suffering from mental issues often snapped,
particularly the younger troops. Due to servicemembers being in such close
quarters with each other, "any tiny little personal issue they had suddenly
became a mountain." Salzman further pointed out that introducing
servicemembers to the team who are "mentally, emotionally, or physically
confused or in turmoil" will inevitably lead to people getting killed.

Transgenders in that environment are a "ticking time bomb."

"Political correctness has absolutely no place in the military," he said.

Trump announced Wednesday that he would not "accept or allow" transgenders
serving openly in the military, citing medical costs and general disruption.
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Wednesday afternoon that the
details of the ban still need to be worked out between the White House and
Pentagon, with the Pentagon taking a leading role. She also noted that after
Trump made his decision on the ban Tuesday, Secretary of Defense James
Mattis and other members of Trump's national security team were immediately
informed. However, many other Pentagon officials were left totally in the
dark until Trump delivered the news on Wednesday morning.

Jul 27, 2017, 2:57:40 PM7/27/17
On 07/27/2017 11:44 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
> Combat Veteran: War Is No Place For The Gender Confused

Trump has something that has been missing in our
presidency for a lot of years. Oh, ya, it is "balls".

BurfordTJustice

Jul 27, 2017, 3:01:15 PM7/27/17
Indeed!

Stormin' Norman

Jul 27, 2017, 3:03:56 PM7/27/17
Unfortunately, they are Putin's balls and they are in Trump's mouth.

However, as you are a Russia sycophant, I am sure you like that
arrangement.

BurfordTJustice

Jul 27, 2017, 3:05:56 PM7/27/17
As obama said to piss ant John McCain

I won get over it.

LOL
"Stormin' Norman" <nor...@schwarzkopf.invalid> wrote in message

Jul 27, 2017, 3:08:29 PM7/27/17
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it,
people will eventually come to believe it. The lie
can be maintained only for such time as the State can
shield the people from the political, economic and/or
military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes
vitally important for the State to use all of its powers
to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of
the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest
enemy of the State.”
---Joseph Goebbels

Think folks will eventually believe your lies? This time,
I don't think so.

Stormin' Norman

Jul 27, 2017, 3:15:58 PM7/27/17
Todd, you are the one, who, in this group, praised Vladimir Putin
numerous times.

You can say "it is a lie", but, by doing so, you are simply proving
that you are an adherent to the teachings of Goebbels.

Jul 27, 2017, 3:25:51 PM7/27/17
Okay, you got me. I said I liked the fact that Putin wants
better relations with us and Putin cracked me up when he took
Mega Kelly apart, which she richly deserved (the little snot).

So I committed heresy. I didn't hate the folks you hate.

Putin has his issues. They are not the ones you make up
for your temper tantrum over losing the election.

Nothing I have said about Trump or Putin is a lie. You
on the other hand, have Goebbels smiling in his grave.
Repeat the same lies over and over and over and over.
Maybe they will stick?

Jul 27, 2017, 3:45:10 PM7/27/17
On 07/27/2017 12:15 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
> Todd, you are the one, who, in this group, praised Vladimir Putin
> numerous times.

I love the way you twist things and make things up,
then attack others for it. You are a bit of a jerk.

Stormin' Norman

Jul 27, 2017, 4:55:20 PM7/27/17
That's it Todd, just keep pedaling your rotten fish, eventually, some
gullible, naive fool will buy it from you.

;-)

Stormin' Norman

Jul 27, 2017, 5:06:10 PM7/27/17
Good one, "twist things and make things up", What a coward you are
Todd.

No point expecting integrity or courage from a Russia/Trump/Putin
fanboi such as yourself.

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 27, 2017, 6:11:07 PM7/27/17
Really? What branch of the service was he in?

Muggles

Jul 27, 2017, 11:11:09 PM7/27/17
yep!

--
Maggie

Jul 28, 2017, 3:01:12 AM7/28/17
Stormin: I wish no further contact with you either now or in the
future. Reason: you are an ass hole. And you are in my kill file.

-T

dvus

Jul 28, 2017, 5:01:57 AM7/28/17
Non Sequitur.

--
dvus

---

BurfordTJustice

Jul 28, 2017, 5:21:50 AM7/28/17
That has no bearing on the subject of the OP.

BTW currently he is Commander in Chief of all services.

"Ed Pawlowski" <e...@snet.net> wrote in message

Stormin' Norman

Jul 28, 2017, 9:11:38 AM7/28/17
Rejected by a Russia/Trump/Putin, lying sack of shit, fanboi; I am
crushed. This is the fourth or fifth time you have kill filtered me,
when will it become permanent?

Ed Pawlowski

Jul 28, 2017, 10:06:56 AM7/28/17
On 7/28/2017 5:01 AM, dvus wrote:
> On 7/27/2017 6:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Trump has something that has been missing in our
>>> presidency for a lot of years. Oh, ya, it is "balls".
>>
>> Really? What branch of the service was he in?
>
> Non Sequitur.

Right, the draft dodger knows more about running the military than the
Generals.

Stormin' Norman

Jul 28, 2017, 10:33:35 AM7/28/17
He certainly knows more about running "from" the military.........

dvus

Jul 29, 2017, 6:04:21 AM7/29/17
Cute bumper stickers but the fact is that the military answers to a
civilian commander according to the Constitution. You'd prefer the
military have the last word in war decisions? Ghod help us.

trader_4

Jul 29, 2017, 11:25:44 AM7/29/17
Well, we knew that was coming. ROFL

When his arguments are thoroughly smashed to bits, Mr. T finally
retreats into his hole and kill files you. Funny, he's the type
that rags on about freedom of speech, yet when he can't take the
heat, he runs away.

Of course you're precisely right. I don't know if you were here
when Mr. T regularly brought up the evils of the former USSR,
of communism, of what went on there. But now that they have
Putin who is nothing more than a mafia dictator thug, who wants
to put it back together again, who invaded Ukraine, seized
crimea, shot down MH17, meddled in our elections, why Russia
and Putin are peachy keen, because Trump says so! ROFL

What a hypocrite.

trader_4

Jul 29, 2017, 11:28:16 AM7/29/17
Thanks for pointing out the operating procedure of team Trump!
Team Trump believes if you just keep lying about everything,
and waging war on the free press as "fake news", eventually
everyone will believe it. As of right now, less than 40%
believe it, 57% see Trump for the lying court jester that he is.

trader_4

Jul 29, 2017, 11:32:19 AM7/29/17
You got that right. An example of a man with real balls is McCain.
What did Trump say about him? Oh yeah, that he was no war hero.
Then Trump went on to insult all POWs for being lesser vets.

Sadly the trumpets don't understand the difference between balls,
being a real man, a leader and just being a court jester lunatic
with a big mouth. I guess in their world, it's a good idea to
have the balls to tell your mother-in-law that she's a big, fat
ugly skank at Thanksgiving Dinner. ROFL

trader_4

Jul 29, 2017, 11:39:42 AM7/29/17
On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 6:04:21 AM UTC-4, dvus wrote:
> On 7/28/2017 10:33 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

> >> Right, the draft dodger knows more about running the military than the
> >> Generals.
> >
> > He certainly knows more about running "from" the military.........
>
> Cute bumper stickers but the fact is that the military answers to a
> civilian commander according to the Constitution. You'd prefer the
> military have the last word in war decisions? Ghod help us.

Who ever said or implied anything even close to that? If you look at
how Trump made his decision on transgenders, which is readily available
online, it's clear it had nothing to do with military readiness, what
the generals wanted, he lied. It was in reaction to what a few right
wing nuts in the House wanted and even they didn't want what Trump
did. They were allegedly concerned about the awful financial burden
transgenders would impose on the military. NEver mind that the study
the Pentagon ordered, showed that cost was just $2 to $8 mil a year,
so their whole argument is total BS. But they got Trump's ear and
he went further, tossing out the brave people serving. The Pentagon
didn't know he was doing it, they were still in the process of evaluation,
he undercut Mattis, made him look like an ass, by barely giving him
a heads up on his tweet. And then as usual, everyone from the WH to
the Pentagon looked like a bunch of fools, because they couldn't
answer simple questions, like what happens to those brave soldier
already serving. Trump threw them under the bus. Did you see the
nice video of Trump holding up the big gay flag, saying "LGBT, I will
defend your rights, Hillary will take them away"? That was when
he needed them, now like so many others, he chucks them under the
bus, because it's convenient and it's always been about Trump, Trump,
Trump.

Those are the facts.

Stormin' Norman

Jul 29, 2017, 2:15:45 PM7/29/17
In the case of Todd, it is a little bit worse than a case of simple
hypocrisy, IMHO.

In the brief time I have had the opportunity to observe Todd, it is
apparent to me that he is of Russian / eastern European heritage, or
he could actually be an immigrant from Russia at a young age. His
grammar, style of writing, choice or words and approach to argument is
stereotypical of a Russian troll.

As for his dogma and rhetoric, at best, he is parroting the party line
of his Russian orthodox church, at worst, he is one of the propaganda
trolls, the ones crapping all over the Internet with pro Putin and pro
Trump bullshit.

As for his intellect, it is so miniscule, the only way you could
measure his IQ would be if you took a ruler to those letters on his
keyboard.

trader_4

Jul 30, 2017, 7:41:18 AM7/30/17
I agree. We went back and forth a couple years ago on low carbs diets. He claims to be some kind of authority on that too, claims to believe in LC, yet he was bashing Atkins. Upon some simple questioning, it was obvious he didn't even know what the Atkins diet is. And like you've seen, even when presented with the facts and references, he prefers to cling to his own faulty "beliefs" instead of learning.

It's really sad. A lot of people go through life backwards. Instead of having an open mind, looking at the facts, learning, and then making decisions, they make the decisions based on "beliefs", opinions, snap judgments, then try to force the facts and what they see into supporting their decisions. That's why people like Mr. T love the "fake news" cover. Anything that doesn't fit their preconceived judgments they can now ignore just by shouting "fake news"! It's one way Trump keeps the ignorant voters believing him.