“I kill white people like you” says black woman on Houston-bound flight

o m e @guy.com H o m e G u y

Jun 4, 2014, 10:12:09 AM6/4/14

�I kill white people like you�
- Lashonda Williams, average american woman.

That's not really something we'd expect anyone to say up here in
Canada. Especially on a plane.

But in that great multicultural melting pot (or disintigration pot)
you've got down there in the US, having a black president seems to be
having some sort of entitlement effect on a certain segment of your
demographics.

I wonder if she was using her Obama Phone.

And speaking of your melting pot, you've really got quite the mexican
problem eh?

--------------
Cops Hunt Hispanic Man Caught Watching Women Having Sex

New Mexico cops are searching for a voyeur (hispanic, about 5� 6�, 175 -
200 pounds) who watched two young women having sex after reportedly
hearing the couple moaning from outside their Santa Fe residence.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/ashleyandmaya.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/man-peeps-on-women-having-sex-687543
--------------

And the tidal wave of Mexican children washing across your border?

--------------
The flood of migrant children trying to cross the Mexican border alone
has become an "urgent humanitarian situation" that is likely to cost the
government more than US$1 billion more than the Obama administration
thought.

Late last week, the Obama administration asked Congress for $1.4 billion
in extra funding to help house, feed and transport the tens of thousands
of children being caught trying to cross the border illegally, and
turned to the Defence Department to help temporarily house more than
1,000 of the children.

In the past eight months alone, 47,000 children have been apprehended at
the southwest border.
--------------

Are they counting those as part of the 1 in 5 american kids living in
poverty?

But Wow. You people screwed.

Or should you be saying -> "Estamos jodidos".

=================

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/in-flight-cell-phone-threat-674312

Never Say "I Kill White People Like You" When Asked To Turn Off Your
Phone After Takeoff

Following takeoff from Nashville Sunday afternoon, a United Airlines
passenger warned a fellow flyer that, �I kill white people like you�
when she was asked to turn off her cell phone, investigators allege.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/lashondawilliams.jpg

The disruption on Flight 4205, which was bound for Houston, resulted in
the Embraer 135�s return to Nashville�s airport, where Lashonda Lee
Williams was arrested for assault.

The 43-year-old Williams, seen at right, was asked by another female
passenger to �turn off her cell phone due to the aircraft being in
flight,� according to a court affidavit. In reply, Williams allegedly
said, �I kill white people like you.�

Investigators noted that Williams told the other passenger, K. Colleen
Coult, 50, that she would follow her upon reaching Houston �and find out
where she lived.� The comments �created fear in Coult for her safety,�
the affidavit notes.

A United flight attendant told cops that Williams�s statements �were
causing anxiety and fear throughout the cabin.�

After being booked into the Davidson County jail, Williams, a Houston
resident, was released on $3000 bond. She is scheduled for a June 25
County Court appearance.

BenDarrenBach

Jun 4, 2014, 10:29:54 AM6/4/14
On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:12:09 AM UTC-5, o m e H o m e G u y wrote:
> �I kill white people like you�
>
> - Lashonda Williams, average american woman.
>

> That's not really something we'd expect anyone to say up here in
>
> Canada. Especially on a plane.

You seem to feed off this negative stuff, ya know...you are what you eat...have you seen the movie or read "Dorian Grey"?

Higgs Boson

Jun 4, 2014, 12:10:56 PM6/4/14
He/She/It is NOT the typical Canadian. Most are more polite than the typical American. I'm not the typical American either; I'm very polite.

HB

trader_4

Jun 4, 2014, 1:00:46 PM6/4/14
HomeLessGuy is totally deranged and can't even remember his BS statements
from one day to the next. Just the other day, I asked him why he didn't
focus on some of Canada's obvious examples of bad things happening, like
Rob Ford, the crack smoking, alcoholic mayor of Toronto. His reply was
that because it didn't involve murder, it didn't count. Yet here he is today, harping about some loon fool of no importance whatever, saying some nonsense
on an American airplane.

He really is the village idiot with a serious case of penis envy!

BenDarrenBach

Jun 4, 2014, 1:03:24 PM6/4/14
When I tried to navigate the highways in Montreal, many years ago...I found the people extremely polite and helpful! I couple young fellows even bought my pah and I a Molson...and they weren't cheap!

Frank

Jun 4, 2014, 1:38:11 PM6/4/14
Homoguy should never be thought of as the average Canadian. He is
misrepresenting a fine people.

Oren

Jun 4, 2014, 1:38:16 PM6/4/14
On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:00:46 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
<tra...@optonline.net> wrote:

>HomeLessGuy is totally deranged and can't even remember his BS statements
>from one day to the next. Just the other day, I asked him why he didn't
>focus on some of Canada's obvious examples of bad things happening, like
>Rob Ford, the crack smoking, alcoholic mayor of Toronto. His reply was
>that because it didn't involve murder, it didn't count. Yet here he is today, harping about some loon fool of no importance whatever, saying some nonsense
>on an American airplane.
>
>He really is the village idiot with a serious case of penis envy!

And a liar and a thief. canada is like America's attic, a place you
keep a crazy Aunt or Uncle, so nobody sees them.

JuanMotime

Jun 4, 2014, 2:28:31 PM6/4/14
On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 07:29:54 -0700 (PDT), BenDarrenBach
<pheeh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:12:09 AM UTC-5, o m e H o m e G u y wrote:
>> ?I kill white people like you?
>>
>> - Lashonda Williams, average american woman.
>>

>> That's not really something we'd expect anyone to say up here in
>>
>> Canada. Especially on a plane.
>
>You seem to feed off this negative stuff, ya know...you are what you eat...have you seen the movie or read "Dorian Grey"?

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/06/02/mounties-sorry-for-botched-probe-into-mob-attack-on-calgary-tourist-to-vancouver-island

Higgs Boson

Jun 4, 2014, 7:22:11 PM6/4/14
OK, Grammar Police here -- signing in on MAY and MIGHT:

From the above article:
============
"Had a greater effort been put forth in the early stages of the investigation, a suspect MIGHT have been identified and charged," reads the report, signed by RCMP Inspector Paul Cheney.
==============

I see this error a lot. Whenever you have an "if" or a "had been" or any other expression that IT DID NOT HAPPEN; it's not real -- you need to use MIGHT.

Ex: If they HAD tried harder, they MIGHT have caught the perp." Not MAY.

Using MAY have = there's a possibility they did catch the perp.

For fuller discussion, plenty of Web sites, typing in MAY and MIGHT.

HB

Higgs Boson

Jun 4, 2014, 7:25:40 PM6/4/14
On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 4:22:11 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 11:28:31 AM UTC-7, JuanMotime wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 07:29:54 -0700 (PDT), BenDarrenBach
>

> > <pheeh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >You seem to feed off this negative stuff, ya know...you are what you eat...have you seen the movie or read "Dorian Grey"?
>

> > http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/06/02/mounties-sorry-for-botched-probe-into-mob-attack-on-calgary-tourist-to-vancouver-island
>

> OK, Grammar Police here -- signing in on MAY and MIGHT:
>

> From the above article:
>
> ============
>
> "Had a greater effort been put forth in the early stages of the investigation, a suspect MIGHT have been identified and charged," reads the report, signed by RCMP Inspector Paul Cheney.
>
> ==============

(*&^$#%^&__ I screwed up, big time. I quoted the passage as CORRECTED. In the original they use MAY where they should have used MIGHT. You're confused? I don't blame you & beat my breast for dumb typo.

Oren

Jun 4, 2014, 9:11:07 PM6/4/14
On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 16:25:40 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
<hypa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>*&^$#%^&__ I screwed up, big time.

It happens on Usenet when people want to be the grammar police. Those
that play the intellectual elite superior thinkers. Mostly Democrats.

Learn from it, will you!

BurfordTJustice

Jun 5, 2014, 3:42:08 AM6/5/14

"H o m e G u y" <H o m e @ G u y . c o m> wrote in message

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) confirmed Wednesday evening that
three of its officers were killed and two others were wounded by a gunman
in Moncton, New Brunswick.

The RCMP said on its Twitter feed that they were looking for 24-year-old
Justin Bourque of Moncton, who is considered armed and dangerous. The
police force tweeted an image of a suspect wearing military camouflage and
wielding two guns.

RCMP Constable Damien Theriault said the officers were shot responding to
a call about an armed man in the north end of the city at around 7:30 p.m.
The two officers who were injured received non life-threatening injuries
and were in stable condition

"We are still actively looking for the shooter," Theriault said. "He is
believed to still be in the Pinehurst subdivision area of Moncton. We are
urging people in that area to stay inside and lock their doors and for
people to say away from that area."

Asked how he was dealing with his grief, Theriault said he personally knew
the officers before breaking down and excusing himself because he couldn't
complete his sentence.

Danny Leblanc, 42, said he saw the shooter in the distance Wednesday
evening, wearing a camouflage outfit and standing in the middle of the
street with his gun pointed at police cars.

The construction worker said he believed it was an RCMP officer until he
heard a burst of automatic gunfire coming from the man's gun.

"That guy was standing on the road afterwards and he was looking towards
us," he said.

He said he quickly retreated into his home and remained there with his
family. At one point a neighbor posted on social media that their kitchen
window was shattered by gunfire.

Leblanc, who was in contact with friends on Facebook, said few people on
his normally quiet street were sleeping as they awaited word at midnight
on whether arrests had been made.

Word that police had been killed shocked the city, Leblanc said.

"It's devastating. I don't know if he was on a hunt for them, or what," he
said.

Moncton, located in eastern New Brunswick about 95 miles northeast of the
city of St. John, has a population of just under 70,000.

Police said Wednesday night they believed the suspect was at large in a
subdivision. Police had a number of roads in the city blocked and traffic
was backed up on major arteries across the city. Drivers were also asked
to stay out of the area.

Moncton Mayor George LeBlanc urged all residents to pay strict attention
to the RCMP warnings.

"It is a terrible tragedy," he said. "We as a city must pull together as a
family to support those who have suffered losses."

Such violence is rare in Canada, particularly on Canada's East Coast.
Theriault said the city of Moncton didn't have a homicide last year or
this year until Wednesday evening.

"We have been blessed until this point," he told The Associated Press.

He said other RCMP officers from around Atlantic Canada are in Moncton
assisting with the search.

The shootings brought back memories of when four Royal Canadian Mounted
Police officers were shot and killed in the western Canadian province of
Alberta in 2005 in the deadliest attack on Canadian police officers in 120
years. They had been investigating a farm in Mayerthrope, a small hamlet
in Alberta when a man shot them before he was killed.

Sean Gallacher, who lives near the area where police were concentrating
their search, said he heard what he now believes were gunshots but
initially thought his daughter had dropped some toys on the floor above
him.

"I was downstairs and heard a few bangs," said Gallacher, 35.

Will Njoku told the CBC that he was emptying his dishwasher and putting
his children to bed at around 8 p.m. local time when he heard popping
sounds.

"Within 30 seconds I heard sirens," he said, before adding that he heard
five more shots after the sirens. When news broke that there was a
shooter, he said he went outside to warn his neighbors.

"I felt pretty dumb. But there was people going down there," he said. "I
just know my neighborhood. It's just kid city."

Canadian Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney tweeted that he was "shocked
by the tragedy" and that his thoughts and prayers were with frontline RCMP
officers.

Click for more from CBC.ca

Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law

Jun 5, 2014, 6:47:50 AM6/5/14
Pathetic tory fucks like you need to be tortured to death

Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law

Jun 5, 2014, 6:48:57 AM6/5/14
You need to be tortured to death right with the piece of shit

o m e @guy.com H o m e G u y

Jun 5, 2014, 8:58:32 AM6/5/14
Scott Allen Salberg (Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at Law) wrote:

> Pathetic tory fucks like you need to be tortured to death

Pathetic fucks like me would have more backbone and put an end to the
latino flood entering my country. I'd also stop rolling out the red
carpet for blacks who think they're entitled to everything (phones, food
stamps, jobs, etc).

The real pathetic fucks are you people who have been letting it happen
for decades.

-------------------

IP Geo-location:
Fort Lauderdale / Lake Worth, FL

Scott Allen Salberg (8/3/61)
488 NW 17th Pl
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Photo of Scott Allen Salberg:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8561/c9bd400b0270da790thumb1ly7.jpg

Photo of Scott's mom (Sharon Scharf):

http://image.bayimg.com/b306df9d090f18c524988d4ce5584c374eb7577d.jpg

Keep an eye on those two URL's, because Scott will now try to have them
removed, just like he's been working to remove other images about him
and his criminal record on Intellius.

Posts to on-line forums as
- "US Judges are the enemy"
- "Country Carpenter"
- Rod Bahlzenal <hic...@gmail.com>

Also goes by the name "Pat Magroyne".

Kinship of Scott Allen Salberg:

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/a/l/Scott-A-Salberg/COL2-0001.html

Noted events in his life were:

� Mayflower Descendant: Alden/Mullins.
� Mayflower Descendant: Chilton.

Pay attention to those two items when reading the first item (below).

Here are some other notable quotes from our friend - who seems to hate
more than US Judges:

=======
Individual sovereignty is more constituyional than transgendered
corporations. Obama is the guilty shitbag that taught corporate
personhood. MY ancestors should have torched Harvard after they chased
the British from Boston March 17 1776. Bring the war home to start
executing professors and to destroy the higher education mafia.

We need to destroy the enemies to the constitution beginning with
Facebook

http://alt.politics.democrats.narkive.com/mFe0D6vh/we-need-to-use-the-constitution-to-get-the-nation-back-on-track
========

Goddamned racist son of a bitch. Bring the war home to exterminate the
christjew government

http://www.freag.net/en/t/4ep29/wheres_obama_on
=========
My hat is off to anyone who executes my congressmaggot governor or
senator

No good goddamned son of a bitches

And you tell them if they do not arrest George H W Bush they deserve to
be shot. Bring the war home.

http://alt.politics.usa.congress.narkive.com/fMhaDhdd/my-hat-is-off-to-anyone-who-executes-my-congressmaggot-governor-or-senator
==========

Previous aliases (as of June 2011):

Al Co. Hall <hic...@gmail.com>
Altruistic Leech <hic...@gmail.com>
BLUBBERMAN <hic...@gmail.com>
Banned <hic...@gmail.com>
Beal Wealson <hic...@gmail.com>
Beale Dubbleyou <hic...@gmail.com>
Buttsir Norise <hic...@gmail.com>
Catfood Chef <hic...@gmail.com>
Colonel Polyps <hic...@gmail.com>
GOD LLC <hic...@gmail.com>
Guru HahaReeshi <hic...@gmail.com>
Hiccum Blurpaedius <hic...@gmail.com>
Iain T. Free <hic...@gmail.com>
Jesus Mommywas13 <hic...@gmail.com>
Johnnie Fskserphaster <hic...@gmail.com>
Miami Heallbeally <hic...@gmail.com>
Phineas J. Whoopee <hic...@gmail.com>
Rev. Dr. Phineas J. Whoopee <hic...@gmail.com>
Scalia Hates Freedom <hic...@gmail.com>
Tooth Sucking Idiot <hic...@gmail.com>
We Chank Wash ta don pee <hic...@gmail.com>

===================

Haven't ya noticed how we've had this pathetic faggot tap-dancing for
almost 10 years? We have pictures of his entire UGLY family, his arrest
record and proof he is a pathological liar and frogger. He's feverishly
searched usenet to find similar material regarding us and he ALWAYS
comes up empty handed. Why? because he's naturally sto0pid and he posted
personal info using the same nym he came to usenet and started shit
with. Wanna see a picture of his mother "Shemale" Sharon Scharf? She
looks like a captured bigfoot LOL!!

Here's a picture of the old cunt. Notice the classic dick-sucker lips
and the strange splotches on her hair and face. Probably cum shots from
a recent facial ...

http://bayimg.com/hAaejaAda

http://image.bayimg.com/b306df9d090f18c524988d4ce5584c374eb7577d.jpg

=====================

WHAT is a "pat magroyne"? See below:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?termDPat%20Magroyne

Pat Magroyne, {email@anonym} is the sockpuppet of SCOTT ALLEN SALBERG,
resident faggot, molester and AIDS poster boi of APH.

He's a convicted VIOLENT criminal in Broward County Florida {See our
sig. line} He's also our dancing monkey and he dances on command now
that we've trained him.

He's suffering from dementia and now spends his time as our #1 fan-boi
creating obvious forgeries of our heralded nym. He used to spend his
time spouting off regarding filing ko0ks0ots against us until he finally
realized he was only making a fool out of himself.

Truth is scotty couldn't find us if his deranged life depended on it ..
:-)

How many times have bobandcarole been "ko0k-sued" by faggot scotty
salberg? Several :-) The outcome? Nothing happened as we expected

Want a little fun? Accuse scotty of having AIDS and experience his
ko0ks0ot meltdown ...

It's been a [[huge]] laugh at scottys expense. Thank you scott for being
so naive and stupid!

For your amusement we've included hi genealogy site which has a listing
of EVERY member of his family ..{"tribe" is probably a better
definition}

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/a/l/Scott-A-Salberg/index.html

If you google "scott allen salberg" you get this, along with: "Do all
queers lie like scott salberg" and "scott allen salberg the VIOLENT
convicted offender" among other gems . LOL!!

Seems google isn't scottys friend anymore, eh? LOLOLOL!!

And we remind you that scott allen salberg doesn't even know our last
name.

"The earliest people in my tree go back to years B.C. so I don't think
you want those here... More info on request"~~Scott Allen Salberg
http://www.winslowtree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pD337

We weren't aware that monkeys kept genealogical records LOL~!!

We would advise not letting your children see scottys site as his family
members are so ugly they've been known to scare old people and
children.

The pictures of Sharon Jeanne Scharf & Bruce Darrell Salberg 1938-2004
are HIDEOUS!

If 2 warthogs rolled in the mud and bred this is what the piglets would
look like that ..

They didn't get hit w/ugly sticks, the whole fucking ugly TREE fell on
them.

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/a/l/Scott-A-Salberg/index.html

Oh, that's Bruce Darrell, Darrell and his other brother Darrell ...

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

============================

"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time, or
doing it right in front of you."~~ Deviant homosexual sodomite Scott
Allen Salberg, aka "Enos Penvy" convicted of battery in
Broward County Florida and currently running from the humiliation of
being outed as a convicted offender to usenet.
Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg
Conclusive evidence of the countless deceptions and forgeries created by
Scott Allen Salberg:
http://img98.imageshack.us/i/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/
"That changed, the complaint to IC3 is sent, it was received, I got the
complaint number and password, and we have begun the process. It is out
of my hands. THEY contact the proper authorities down here. I did make
clear that I want this matter handled in Broward County, in which county
I reside. And I've already linked you to the precedent in matters such
as this. Too late. I've already sent the complaint. I'm going through
with this. I've had enough"~~ Just another Scott Salberg
ko0kso0t/meltdown from 2008 and we're STILL waiting and waiting and
waiting and waiting.... <LOL~!!!>

Oren

Jun 5, 2014, 11:01:08 AM6/5/14
On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 03:48:57 -0700 (PDT), "Phuck Phuck & Phuck Attn at
Law" <hic...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You need to be tortured to death r

The invitation is open. Catch a flight from Ft. Lauderdale. What are
you going to do, bring your baseball bat to a gun fight?

Now go take your medication. You're hallucinating again.