Things that is coming to America

Luke Nichols

Aug 2, 2007, 1:36:47 AM8/2/07
Study this Carefully, for I believe these occurances are coming to America:

Why I have dreams. Why you have dreams.

I wanted to explain to everyone why I have dreams, that I feel are sometimes
prophetic. It's not because of me. I'm nothing. In the realm of society, and
social status, I'm bottom of the dung hill. It's because of God, and certain
things He said He would do, in these last days. (By saying last days, I
mean, the last days within this Earth Cycle; or sometimes called the "End of
time.")

God made certain promises to all mankind. That in the end time, right before
the LORD comes back to earth to judge every man, woman and child for their
works, He'd make one last ditch effort to warn mankind, and also save
mankind. He also said that there would be end time apostasy within the
Churches that name the name of Christ. We see that being fulfilled with all
the TV Money Preachers, that serve Mammon. (Materialistic Gain) He also said
that in the world, people would become lovers of themselves, which we have
become. Lovers of pleasure, and with the advent of cyber sex, adulterous
affairs between couples, swingers, etc., that is coming to pass. Prideful,
and no greater example of pride right now is GW Bush. Incontinent, that is
laying around a lot. Disobedient to parents, which we see widespread now.
Covetous, which we see. Some people would kill you for less then $4.00.
Also, with the emphasis on TV on having the nice home, the nice car, the
nice clothes: People have become absolutely covetous.

But, God said He would do one last ditch thing to try to warn people about
the road they are on, and also to turn back to Him, and escape the
everlasting firey judgment of the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. (Sulphur)
Revelation 20:15.

The Prophet of the LORD: Joel prophesied this:

Joel Chapter 2

2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit
upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old
men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I
pour out my spirit.

2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and
fire, and pillars of smoke.

2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before
the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

The Apostle Peter even went so far to say this actually started on the Day
of Pentecost.

So, I don't dream because I'm someone special. If you saw me in the store,
you'd look at me with utter contempt, as many do. You wouldn't be friends
with me. You'd call me names, such as weirdo, and worse.

But I dream, and you dream, because this is God, speaking to our hearts and
minds, in these last days to turn back to Him, before firey judgment unfolds
upon all.

So, that's the best way I can explain it.

You may disagree, but I believe the Word. And you guys don't know how much I
fear the LORD and His judgments.

Luke Nichols

July 21st, 2007
Blood Machine Dream

I dreamt of a machine that you put a drop of blood into, and it generated a
special number, unique to you. I didn't sleep long last night, so that's all
I remember.

Pain Room Dream - July 18th, 2007

Last night's dreams were snippets of stuff that didn't make sense, but one
part stood out.

I was walking down a dark corridoor, and looked into a small room. There was
3 tall guys, in satin green uniforms.
They had very broad shoulders and all 3 were taking turns beating up on this
guy.
Dreams went on, but nothing that stood out.

Luke Nichols

Police State Crackdown
(Helicopter and Motorcycle Wolfpacks)

Friday, July 3rd, 2007

"I dreamt a police state came into being in America, and the Police were
using high tech devices to track Dissenters to World Government, and also
Christians.

They worked the streets, looking for their prey, using a technique that I
call "Wolfpacking."

In this technique, they had helicopters overhead, using search lights,
infrared, and other surveillance devices. On the ground, the Police used
Motorcycles to quickly patrol whole neighborhoods. These were not the police
motorcycles Ponch and Jon rode. These were very high tech, racing
motorcycles. They were able to traverse the streets quickly. Both the
helicopters and motorcycles were patched into a central command post. They
moved swiftly, and were very methodical in their approach to finding
victims, the victims being deceived Christians about the "Rapture," and
dissenters to World Government.

Virio Govich Dream

I was at a house and Tom Cruise was having a Party. He was handing out
Lavish Gifts to all his guests. He was handing out Diamond Necklaces; all
kinds of really rich presents.

So over in the Corner, was this real TALL Guy. He had to be 13 foot tall. He
was in a solid black suit, and real thin. That suit wasn't one of those you
buy at Sears. This one was really expensive; I'd say Single Needle
Tailoring, and expensive material. Probably around $3,000.00 for that suit
alone.

So, I left the Party, and then later I walked back. This dude came outside
the house, and I yelled at him:

"Hey! Send out that big dude!"

So, the big dude came out. He was very tall. His stride had to be 5 foot in
between steps.

So, he comes up to me, and I say:

"You're a very tall dude!"

He looks down at me, puts his hands down to his side, and clenches his
fists, and grits his teeth, and in very pronounced English with a very
Russian Accent, he goes:

"I am Virio Govich."

He said this real forceful.

I look up at him, for he's very tall, and I say:

"Virio What?"

He looks down at me again and says:

"Virio Govich."

I replied:

"Man, you're a very tall Guy!"

He smiled at me, and says:

"Yes. And America will know when Virio Govich is unleashed on America."

Then I woke up.

A further google search and Wikipedia shows no references for anything, or
anyone named

Virio Govich.

Luke Nichols
April 18, 2007

I dreamt of Hell
By: Luke Nichols

This is why if you're a Christian, it is so important to witness to the
lost.

I dreamt of Hell last night. First thing I remember was I was on a
University Campus, witnessing to a Professor. I was telling him about Jesus,
and His love, and he says something like, "I am in a bit of hot water, for
sleeping with some Students." I went on to tell him more about the Lord
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He says, "Well, I've never actually believed that
story at all."

Some Evil Angels came down, and stood there, as I tried to tell him more
about the love of Jesus. The evil angel got in between us, and says: "That's
it. His time is up. He's ours now."

I remember then, walking off the Campus, and they lowered the Flag to
half-mast. I knew in my heart this Professor was now dead. As the flag came
down, the students started to cheer.

The next scene, in my dream, I was going down a street, and the same evil
angel was there, leading a whole group of people down the street. Around
them, everyone was going about their business, and shopping. 3 Teenaged Kids
were there, and the first one said, "I don't understand what I'm doing
here." The third one says, "We died in a car crash last night." The first
one says again, "I still don't understand what I'm doing here." The third
one says again, "We got killed in a crash last night."

Then, I saw the group of people go right into a stone arched door, and up
these steps. They walked into a glass room, and glass doors closed behind
them. Outside the window, you could still see people shopping, and driving
by. A little old Lady walks up and says to the evil angel, "Could I have
little water. My mouth is so dry."

The evil angel answered the entire group: "You have all died in your sins.
You're going to hell. None of you will ever taste water again."

A man from the back of the crowd jumps out front, with a gun, and begins
shooting the evil angel, and the glass wall, but the bullets have no effect.

The evil angel acted like he didn't even know about the shots, and leafed
through a clipboard. He then says, "Ok. That's it. You're all going to Hell
now."

A darkness came down from the top of the room, and engulfed the entire
crowd, and it pushed them all through the floor, into the waiting fire.

The next scene, in my dream, I was in a room, sitting on a couch. A man was
there sitting beside me. I knew he was God in my dream. He tells me a
politician was going to die, and end up in Hell. I replied, "Well, Lord,
from my reckoning, the way politicians lie and steal and cheat, they are ALL
going to Hell." He nodded his head yes.

The next scene in my dream, I was carried up to a very high mountain. I
looked down below, and there was a beautiful city, with a castle and lush
green fields. I saw men and women and children walking in and out of the
city, into the lush green fields. There was a wall on the far side of those
fields and on the other side, I saw a gaping, burning hole in the ground,
with smoke, and fire and people screaming out. The people on the lush side
seemed to not hear the cries of those on the other side of the wall, in the
pit.

I then woke up: It was 3:33am.

This is a true account of this dream. People better wake up!

Luke Nichols

My very first dream of Hell (1993)

I dreamt my Grandfather, my uncle and me all were in his old truck. (He use
to drive a beat up old truck all around town.)

We backed into an old time service garage, and it was white. We all got out
of the truck, and in the back were bags of aluminum cans. Each one of us had
our own bag or bags. My grandfather had a bag with about 6 cans in it. My
uncle had a bag with no cans in it. I had two full bags of cans.

We walked away from the truck, towards the rear, and there was a podium,
with a man in white standing there. He tells my Grandfather and my Uncle,
"I"m sorry, you cannot go in. Your names are not written here." He then
tells me I'm ok, that my name is written there. He then walked away from the
podium.

I remember in my dream I was real concerned, so I asked them, "What are you
going to do? Your names aren't written there. He is not going to let you
in."

They began giggling and laughing, and reached into their pockets, and pulled
out a $100 dollar bill a piece. They said, "We'll offer him this money and
he'll let us in."

I remember in my dream, I thought, maybe I should see what is in my pocket.
I pulled out 7 cents. I thought, no, I'm not going to do it this way. The
man said I was ok, and that my name was written there, and that I could go
in. I placed the change back into my pocket.

The man came back and they walked up to him and offered him the money. He
took it, and pointed to the left. There was a huge stone carved door there,
probably around 150 foot tall. They walked towards that door, and could not
stop from walking towards it. It was like they wanted to turn back, but
could not. Once they entered that door, I saw fire fly everywhere.

The next thing I saw was that man in white take those 2 $100 dollar bills
and throw them over his left shoulder, into a HUGE mountain of $100 dollar
bills.

I then woke up. I've never forgot this dream to this day, and will never
forget it.

Luke Nichols

Antichrist Dream
By: Luke Nichols

Some parts of this dream I will leave out, because they are personal, and
memories of a girl, long, long gone.

I dreamt I was at my home, and I drove down to a Town. I don't know the
Town. I just know on one side of the road, it had a rocky cliff, and on the
other side, a river.

So this guy and me are talking, and I looked back over my left shoulder, and
one of the mountains exploded. Volcanic rock and ash flew up into the air,
and magma began to flow down the sides of the mountain, as the top glowed
red. I knew, instantly, I was a dead man. I prayed, after a while I said,
"God, it is enough." and the volcano kind of died down.

So, next I'm on this high steel tower, looking down into the river. A hole
opened in the bottom of the river, and water began to gush up. I rebuked the
river in the name of Jesus, and the water went back down into the Earth.

Then, I was looking up in the sky, and I saw a big mound of dirt, flying in
the air, with a Temple on it. People all around me was happy, thinking it
was Jesus coming back. So the mound of dirt landed on top of a mountain, and
people from everywhere was climbing up the mountain, to go see the sight.

Once I got up there, there was a man, with coal black hair. He had the
garments of a priest on. He spoke soothing words to the masses, and they had
worship in their eyes for this man.

But, I realized, this man is not Jesus. I realized he was antichrist.

Then I woke up.

Luke 3/21/07

Biological Attack?
Luke Nichols

I dreamt I saw a huge Radio or TV Tower. I dreamt some guy built another
Tower and went up and pushed the Tower over. It landed in some woods, beside
a large lake.

Then I dreamt me and this Lady from "Fox News," went to investigate. She may
of not been from Fox News, but in my dream she was.

So when we investigated, this wasn't a TV or Radio Tower any more. It was an
Egyptian Obelisk. It had strange, alien writing all over it. I asked the
woman:

"You want to open it up, or me?"

She says, "I'll open it up."

So, she takes a hammer and chisel and opens up the pyramid top.

Out came a white smokey substance. We both held our mouths and ran up out of
the woods to the road.

We remove our hands and she says:

"I think I just unleashed the plague onto all mankind."

Then I woke up.

Luke Nichols
Sunday 3/11/07

Stadium Dream
Luke Nichols

I had a dream last night.

I dreamt 4 police officers was placing a Serial Killer in a Police Transport
Van. He was in Shackles, and Handcuffs.

He broke free, somehow, and killed two of the Police Officers.

He then ran into a large domed Stadium. It could of been an Auditorium. He
yanked a big electric cable out of an electric box and stuck it to the beams
of the Stadium.

The beams heated up, and began to melt. The people trapped inside tried to
escape, but the beams melted pretty quickly.

Then I woke up.

March 8, 2007

Mark of the Beast Dream
Luke Nichols

I wanted to take time to tell you about the dream I had last night. It is
now 3:08am on 2-18-07, but I feel so strongly about this dream that I had to
tell it to you all. Please accept my apologies, for there are parts of the
dream I don't remember, and some parts I do remember:

I had to go to some office and fill out some paperwork to receive benefits.
I figure it had something to do with welfare. I came into this one office,
and was standing in line with a bunch of other people. When I got there, a
book was opened, and it contained everything about me. I had to go through
the book and put in relevant information, and change those things in the
book that wasn't true, or accurate. I went home, and I received an email,
asking me to come to such and such place. My mother wanted me to go out and
get her something, so I figured while I was out, I'd go to this office and
see what they wanted. I met up with a lady outside this building, and I got
into her car. We drove up to this guard house, and a security guard was in a
building outside the main building. The entire building had a large fence,
and constatina wire all around it. We drove into this compound. We went
inside the building and went upstairs to a certain floor. There were small
rooms, off a bigger main room. These small rooms, in my dream were called
"Pain" rooms. Inside each of the rooms were stainless steel autopsy tables.
The lady and I went into one of the smaller pain rooms; i think it was like
room 4b, or something like that. I sat down one a stool, and she took out a
large needle. I asked her what she was doing, and she said I had to be
chipped before I could receive my benefits. I knocked the needle away, snd
told her I wasn't taking any chip. She looked shocked, and said, but you
have to: Everyone else had done it, and you have to too. So I ran out of the
pain room, back towards the stairs. There was another lady there, and she
told me that it was very courageous not to take the chip, and for me to "Go
with God." By this time the first lady, and a couple of security guards were
chasing me. I jumped from the top of the stairs downwards, and came to rest
on the first floor. (You know how in dreams you can do super-human feats?) I
ran out of the place, and didn't look back. By the time I got back outside,
and looked around, I realized that many, many, many people had received the
chip, and that I would not be able to buy or sell, unless I had one. Then I
woke up.

Seek God, while you can.

Luke Nichols

The Meat Grinder Dream
Luke Nichols

February 16th, 2007

Dream:

I saw an U.S. Naval Ship in the Persian Gulf, maybe somewhere else. It
wasn't a Carrier, it was like a Battleship. I saw US Soldiers on the Deck of
this Ship. They were dressed in full military gear, as if for an invasion.

All of a sudden I saw what seemed to me 500 lb bombs being dropped on them,
right onto the Deck of the Ship. Many deaths. Much destruction.

Then I woke up.

The last time I had a dream this vivid, it was about buildings falling, 2
days before 9/11

Luke

Russia and China Invading America Dream
Unknown Date

I dreamt I was in a big field, somewhere out in middle America. Could of
been Kansas.

At first, I was in the mountains. I could see Trees, and Bushes. I saw all
kinds of Chinese Soldiers coming up through the trees. Americans were there,
fighting them, but no regular army, or us military.

These were just regular Joes and Jills with standard hunting weapons.

The next shot, I was in that big field again. I saw Russians and Chinese and
Mexicans coming across the field. Once again, regular Joes and Jills were
fighting against them.

In my dream, I walked across the field. Bullets were whizzing by my head and
ears.

I walked up to what I thought was a Well, but when I looked down into it, I
saw a stainless steel looking nuclear missile.

I then woke up. Ezekiel 38 and 39 speaks of Gog/Magog War. In this war,
Asiatic and Pan-European Nations come against Israel. Who is Israel? The
Israel in the Near East? Or, is this Israel America? British-Israelism is a
belief that Britain, The US, and Australia are all Tribes of Israel. Since
here in America, Jews run banking, big business, our Government, and
Hollywood, it would be reasonable to assume America is part of Israel;
though a watered down version with all the Foreign Blood here. One of the
passages in Ezekiel says that "Gog," will come up against a land of
"unwalled villiages." This cannot be Israel in the Near East. Why? They have
plenty of cities with walls around them, and also are building a big fence
between them and Gaza. No, it can't be Israel in the Near East, as some
Prophecy "Experts" allude to.

America fits perfect as the land uf unwalled villiages. Nary a city in
America has a wall around it. I think this is also a metaphorical thing,
saying that this land that these Asiatics and Pan-Europeans attack is a free
society. This would describe America to a T.

In Jeremiah, it states that he would take two of the precious things of the
King of Judah to the land of the North. This is believed to have happened
during Jeremiah's ministry, in that it is believed he took two of the King
of Judah's Daughters to the North Country, to where Britain is today, and
married them into Royalty in the North Country, and that their offspring
launched a branch of Israelism. You may also recall Judah means Praise. He
also, it is believed, took a large stone, that all the Kings of Judah were
Coronated on, to the North Country, and that he gave it to the royals, at
the behest of God, and that to this day, every King and Queen of England is
Coronated on this Stone.

So, it is reasonable that the UK, and the US are Tribes of Israel, through
marriage to these Kings. That the US was birthed from an offshoot of
England, and that even Australia, which started out as a United Kingdom
Penal Colony, are also a Tribe of Israel.

And that the invasion of this land of Unwalled Villiages is America,
herself.

Appendix i

Daniel 7:5 KJV

Daniel 7:5 is about one of the beasts that Daniel saw in his dream. Let me
relay verse 5 to you, and then explain what I believe it to mean:

Dan 7:5 - And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear,
and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the
mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it,
Arise, devour much flesh.

I believe this beast to be Russia. The 3 ribs in its mouth are Finland,
Norway and Sweden. I believe eventually this "Beast" will spill over its
borders, attempting to conquer the world. This would link this verse to
Ezekiel 38, and 39. I believe the significance of the 3 ribs is that Russia
will invade Europe through those 3 countries. There are prophecies that this
will happen, with the Russians even sacking Rome and burning the Vatican.
(Latin: Vatis = Prophet, or Seer. And Can = Snake, or Serpent, or, Prophet
of the Serpent.) The country of Russia often has been called "The Bear."

Luke

Dream I had 2 days before 9-11
9-9-01

I dreamt I was driving into Bluefield, on Princeton Avenue. Going back
towards town.

I almost got into town, when I looked left, over at the buildings. The big
building in town, where the Manor Coffee Shop is, toppled over. Then, all
the buildings toppled over.

I then woke up. I remember telling my Mother about this dream. I figured an
earthquake was going to happen.

I had no idea the loss of life that would occur, two days later.

And what its aftermath would bring to Iraqi women and children and infants.
(I guess America has got its bloodlust fed, and then some.) If you're an
Evangelical, and support this Iraq War, let me school you a moment on a few
things. 1. Bush is promoting Democracy. Plato taught that Democracies always
lead to Dictatorships. So, by you supporting Bush, you are tearing down the
underpinnings of this Country, and helping to usher in a world wide
Dictatorship. Also, Bush don't care about freeing the Iraqis. He cares about
1 thing: The Globalists, the sons of darkness want 1 thing: To create 7
Common Market Blocs of the New World Order, each one with a Central Bank,
subserviant to the World Bank. They are about to merge the US, Mexico and
Canada into a North American Union, do away with the US Dollar and go with a
new Currency called "The Amero." Europe too will unify, as well as the
Asiatic Nations and also Africa. That is why Bush has led us into Iraq.
People have been warning about the New World Order for years, as prophesied
in Revelation 13. I think that this is a valid thing to do, but you must
even go beyond this: They ultimately do not want NWO. They desire a WORLD
WIDE SOCIAL CATACLYSM, as spoken of by Jesus of Nazareth, in which He taught
that if those days were not shortened, no flesh would be saved alive. In
other words, IT WOULD MEAN THE END OF OUR SPECIES AS WE KNOW IT. Now, He
also taught for the Elect's Sake, those days would be shortened. This here
should tell you that there is no Pre Tribulation Rapture. If the Elect is
still here and the days have to be shortened because the Elect is here, how
can you be up in Heaven escaping all of this? If you are in Heaven, this
verse cannot come to pass, and then the entire Bible is a lie, and the words
of Jesus of Nazareth false. But the Bible is true and His words are true,
and if you believe a Pre Tribulation Rapture, you're calling Him a liar, and
you are the one VERY DECEIVED. The reason why they want this Social
Cataclysm in the first place, is that they feel they can hunker down in
their bunkers, and survive it, and if any survive on the planet, they will
come out, no longer as Rulers, but as gods. Of course the Bible says they
will go into those Bunkers and cry out to the mountains to fall on them, and
cover them from the wrath of JEHOVAH, and from the wrath of the LAMB OF GOD.
E.S.L.J.C.Q.!

The Tetradyne Rocket Dream
By: Luke Nichols

This is a dream I had while in jail.

I guess I need to set this dream up a bit. This is real, not a dream.

I was walking through Athens, WV back in October of 1994. It was 2am. I
remember stopping at a store up there, and looking up into the sky. I saw
clean up into space, and saw 200 space shuttles building something. Now mind
you, this is real, not part of the dream. I remember thinking to myself,
What in the world are they building up there? Later that night, I was
tackled by a West Virginia State Trooper, taken back to the Police Station,
where I was laid behind the building, in handcuffs. I was beaten, had my
testicles squeezed, choked behind my adams apple, and had what I thought was
Raid bug spray sprayed into my eyes, up my nose and throat. Then they took
me to bluefield wv, where they told me to shower. Then, they took me from
there back to Princeton, picked up another State Trooper, and then, they
took me to Southern Regional Jail, in Beckley WV. Once on I-77, the Trooper
in the passenger side, threw me into the floor. He began to beat my head all
the way from Princeton to Beckley. Every time he hit me, it felt like a cast
iron skillet hitting my head.

Once I got there, they put me into isolation. I was injected, without my
permission and against my will with something they never identified. Then,
when I was released from the hospital wing, I was put in a Felony Pod with
Murderers, Rapists, and all sorts of evil men. At one point, this black man
came into my cell, fell down in front of me, speaking in "Tongues," and
tried to worship me. After my release, I went to North carolina with my
mother. I stayed in my room for 2 years and didn't come out. When I did move
back to west virginia, I attempted to go to my old home church. My best
friend, fred called me, saying that I shouldn't attend services any more at
my old home church, and not to come around or call any more. All my friends
left me, and I have had one phone call from them in all these years: A woman
that wanted me to come paint.

Now, that you are set up for this dream, here is the dream I had:

I saw in my dream a six sided space platform. It was circular. Within was a
projectile, that looked to me to be a rocket. Now this thing wasn't aimed
out in space, to thwart off some alien threat. It was aimed at the earth. I
saw it fired, and it began to spin. It spun til it started to glow. Finally,
it released this missle, which blew open 1/3 of the Earth's Surface, and
exposed the Core of the Planet. I then woke up.

Since this time, I have had tons of dreams. You may call me crazy and many
do. But, I fear the LORD.

Luke Nichols
luke...@bluebottle.com

/server ircserver.geekgalaxy.com

http://netsearchco.net/

johnmi...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2007, 11:46:19 AM8/3/07
luke do you believe Jesus is full man and full God and was born in the
flesh?

Luke Nichols

Aug 3, 2007, 7:47:22 PM8/3/07

<johnmi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> luke do you believe Jesus is full man and full God and was born in the
> flesh?

Yep, He was and is the WORD that proceeded out of God and became Flesh, and
dwelt among us.
Ascended up to Heaven and not is the Advocate for the Sons of Light.

tees_...@yahoo.com

Aug 13, 2007, 2:37:59 PM8/13/07
On Aug 3, 4:47 pm, "Luke Nichols" <luke24...@bluebottle.com> wrote:
> <johnmikkal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Luke,

I am a believer and I've had what I call "prophetic dreams."

There are two that I vividly remember.

The first, I was looking out of a window and I remember saying to
myself, "why is the sun darkening and the clouds are dark." Low and
behold as I continued looking in the sky this huge clock appeared with
roman numeral letters and the time was a few minutes before twelve. I
remember while dreaming, "it's not long before the return of Christ."

My second dream was the most recent dreambe. I remember family
members were in this dream and we were running and dodging fiery
metorites or boulders that were hitting earth and burning up
buildings. I remember clearly that I was thinking this is the end.
As much as I remember, these meteorites were increasing in number and
falling on earth.

I believe your dreams to be real. You will have people that respond
who do not understand God or the spiritual things of God. Therefore,
look for people to rip apart, make fun of or dispose this spiritual
reality as nonsense. Remember the days of Noah and Lot.