AAAH sick sick sick sick SICK even for hentai

Wild Druid

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM4/30/99
Gods, I just read Chibiusa 7th birthday, GAAAAAAAH! ::head starts smoking and
flaming, bowels disentegrate, stomach digests itself:: whoever wrote that
should be refered to the nearest mental institituion.

The Druid
A witches advice: Practice safe hex.
ICQ Numeral: 36153935

XxRamsusxX

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM4/30/99
>Gods, I just read Chibiusa 7th birthday, GAAAAAAAH! ::head starts smoking and
>flaming, bowels disentegrate, stomach digests itself:: whoever wrote that
>should be refered to the nearest mental institituion.

Yes.... this sounds rather like me when I first read it... ::Shivers again::
::Starts walking off chanting "Bad memories.... bad memories..."::

Maxfield Stanton

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM4/30/99
wild...@aol.com said

> Gods, I just read Chibiusa 7th birthday, GAAAAAAAH! ::head starts smoking and
> flaming, bowels disentegrate, stomach digests itself:: whoever wrote that
> should be refered to the nearest mental institituion.

Was it the original or the MSTed version, and if it was the original,
where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

-Maxfield Stanton

Digital_mercĀ®

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM4/30/99
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:24:04 -0400, mc...@inmind.com (Maxfield
Stanton) penned to the group:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
For reference, ChibiUsa's 7th birthday is the MST'ed version of
ChibiUsa's seventh birthday (note the spelling difference).

Contacting the original author normally would be a good place to get
a copy of the fanfic, but in this case it's like asking for something
best forgotten (Like baby's butt-naked pic on a bearskin rug).
Possibly the original story has long since hit the author's byte
bucket.

2 June 1998 is the date on the MST'ed version, so I'd guess that the
original hit the 'net early in May of that year. Doing a search of the
Usenet archives around that time might yield results (assuming the
author distributed his work in that forum).

I suppose he's also quite tired of getting the response of "...so
your THAT Robert Tsunai?".
Digital_mercĀ®
alt.hentai.sailor-moon archivist
http://come.to/AHSM [The AHS-M website]
*Arcadia* -helping build tomorrow's hentai today!
<text is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles>

Wild Druid

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM4/30/99
it was the MST version, thank the gods, I think my head would have exploded
otherwise.

Kaz

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/3/99

Chris Kern <ke...@ac.grin.edu> wrote in message
> On Sat, 01 May 1999 06:47:04 GMT, "Kaz" <!@#.$> wrote:
>
> >I AM writing worse!!!
> >
> >Chibi Chibi Bang Bang!!!!
>
> God, you're not actually writing that, are you? I'm sorry I suggested
> it :)
>
> -Chris

Hell Z Yea!!

Falcon....POST THE SONG!!!!

Kaz
Advocate for Violence
Board of Painful Education
chao...@netscape.net
<http://welcome.to/lspr>
<http://come.to/AHSM>
<Faq's, Links, General info, and what not>
Meioh Setsuna + Kaz Parker = 73%
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into yours and join the fun!

Kaz

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/3/99

Wild Druid <wild...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>I AM writing worse!!!
> >>
> >>Chibi Chibi Bang Bang!!!!
> >
> >God, you're not actually writing that, are you? I'm sorry I suggested
> >it :)
>
> This is all your fault Chris, I blame you for the gradual decline of
sanity in
> this group.

> The Druid
> A witches advice: Practice safe hex.
> ICQ Numeral: 36153935

Chasm : This is a joke right?
Kaz : Sanity.....HERE!?!?!
ColdFire : Naw...Chris isn't responsible for the fic...just the title...
Kaz : HEY CHRIS!!! you want to be acredited for being responcible for the
title?

Chris Kern

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/3/99
On Mon, 03 May 1999 07:48:08 GMT, "Kaz" <!@#.$> wrote:

>Chasm : This is a joke right?
>Kaz : Sanity.....HERE!?!?!
>ColdFire : Naw...Chris isn't responsible for the fic...just the title...

Chris: Chris is responsible for nothing! No perversion springs from
his mouth.

>Kaz : HEY CHRIS!!! you want to be acredited for being responcible for the
>title?

Chris: My title was actualy "Chibi-Chibi's 3rd birthday". Maybe we
could make this a collective effort?

CHIBI-CHIBI'S 3rd BIRTHDAY

Chibi-Chibi walked into Usagi's room. "Chibi-chibi!" she said
as usual.
"That turns me on so much," said Chibi-Usa. "That voice, that
young body, that cute hair."
"Me too," said Usagi, who had already begun to remove her
shirt. "I need some of that. If only Mamo-chan were here he could
give her what she really needs."
"Her birthday's coming up," said Chibi-Usa.
"That gives me an idea," Usagi said with a gleam in her eye.

No, no, I can't go on :)

-Chris

Falkon js

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/3/99
>Hell Z Yea!!
>
>Falcon....POST THE SONG!!!!

hey! When I'm done with it....Ok, I'll at least post the beginning.....<eg>

Sung by all the senshi involed in the gang bang:
"Chibi Bang bang, Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
Chibi-Chibi bang bang, we'll fuck you,
And our pretty Chibi bang bang,
Chibi Chibi bang bang wants us to.
High, low, everywhere we go,
the cum and blood will flow...
Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
You know you like it rough,
Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
Oh how I love your muff!!!!"

<eg> hehehehe... This is the product of hentai mind mixed with a love of
twisting songs, and sheer boredom...

Falcon

Silvermane's Ghost

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/3/99

Falkon js wrote in message <19990503163847...@ng-co1.aol.com>...

>>Hell Z Yea!!
>>
>>Falcon....POST THE SONG!!!!

You've GOT too be kidding...

>hey! When I'm done with it....Ok, I'll at least post the
beginning.....<eg>

...by all the gods, they're serious 0.o;;;;

>Sung by all the senshi involed in the gang bang:

Please, no....*turns even paler than normal*

>"Chibi Bang bang, Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
>Chibi-Chibi bang bang, we'll fuck you,

Have mercy *Erk* 0.0;;;;;;;;

>And our pretty Chibi bang bang,
>Chibi Chibi bang bang wants us to.

*Ulp*

*Groan* @.@ *starts turning green*

>Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
>You know you like it rough,

*Uhhh* X_X

>Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
>Oh how I love your muff!!!!"

Aaaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee *BLAM!!!!!!!!*
(Explodes, spaying the entire NG with ectoplasm)

><eg> hehehehe... This is the product of hentai mind mixed with a love of
>twisting songs, and sheer boredom...
>

>Falcon

....the horror.....the horror....

Silvermane's Ghost, who doesn't know who's worse...Chris for suggesting it,
Kaz for writing it, or Falcon for writing that song.......

Wild Druid

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/4/99
>>Hell Z Yea!!
>>
>>Falcon....POST THE SONG!!!!
>
>hey! When I'm done with it....Ok, I'll at least post the beginning.....<eg>
>
>Sung by all the senshi involed in the gang bang:
>"Chibi Bang bang, Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
>Chibi-Chibi bang bang, we'll fuck you,
>And our pretty Chibi bang bang,
>Chibi Chibi bang bang wants us to.
>High, low, everywhere we go,
>the cum and blood will flow...
>Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
>You know you like it rough,
>Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
>Oh how I love your muff!!!!"

::Head explodes::

Starlight Knight

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/4/99

Falkon js <falk...@aol.com.nopix4u> wrote in message

> >Hell Z Yea!!
> >
> >Falcon....POST THE SONG!!!!
>
> hey! When I'm done with it....Ok, I'll at least post the
beginning.....<eg>

> Sung by all the senshi involed in the gang bang:
> "Chibi Bang bang, Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
> Chibi-Chibi bang bang, we'll fuck you,

Senshi/Mamoru: O_O *faint en masse*

Well, so much for the witty comments....

> And our pretty Chibi bang bang,
> Chibi Chibi bang bang wants us to.
> High, low, everywhere we go,
> the cum and blood will flow...
> Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
> You know you like it rough,
> Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
> Oh how I love your muff!!!!"
>

> <eg> hehehehe... This is the product of hentai mind mixed with a love of
> twisting songs, and sheer boredom...

Falcon, you worry me rather badly sometimes...

*walks away shaking his head, trying to get that song out of his mind before
he goes to bed*

--
Starlight Knight

ICQ: 31220513

Falkon js

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/4/99
>> hey! When I'm done with it....Ok, I'll at least post the
>beginning.....<eg>
>>
>> Sung by all the senshi involed in the gang bang:
>> "Chibi Bang bang, Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
>> Chibi-Chibi bang bang, we'll fuck you,
>
>Senshi/Mamoru: O_O *faint en masse*
>
>Well, so much for the witty comments....
>
>> And our pretty Chibi bang bang,
>> Chibi Chibi bang bang wants us to.
>> High, low, everywhere we go,
>> the cum and blood will flow...
>> Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
>> You know you like it rough,
>> Bang bang Chibi Chibi bang bang,
>> Oh how I love your muff!!!!"
>>

>> <eg> hehehehe... This is the product of hentai mind mixed with a love of
>> twisting songs, and sheer boredom...
>>

>Falcon, you worry me rather badly sometimes...
>
>*walks away shaking his head, trying to get that song out of his mind before
>he goes to bed*

I could have done the funnier song... Ever heard the old Confederate Anthem...
Dixie? Well....

"I wish I was in the middle of a whorehouse,
Several trips there will put you in the porrhouse,
Look away, look away, when you spend, lots of dough,
And I wish I was in a whorehouse, Hooray! Hooray!
In a whore house you get lots of coochie, but you have to pay!
Away, away, away I go to the whorehouse,
away, away, away I gooooooooooo to the whorehouse..."

Falcon
Whos has time on his hands, Lots of Pepper, a sick mind, and an Ample Song
List.... ((Hmm...let's see... Mary "poppins" ....virgin Mary....hmmm....))

Falkon js

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/4/99

Hmm could also do that one song by "The Backdoor Boys.."

"Everybody.... yeah, yeah...
Hump your Buddy!...yeah, yeah...
Every body...Hump your buddy's ass!
<intro music>"

Ok, well...I'm just going to hit send before.....

Chris Kern

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/4/99

No takers? No one who wants to continue this. Ah well, perhaps it's
better that way (although it could be a delightful parody :)

-Chris

Falkon js

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/5/99
>No takers? No one who wants to continue this. Ah well, perhaps it's
>better that way (although it could be a delightful parody :)

Now, Chris.... After seeing the Chibi-Chibi Bang Bang song, are you sure you
want someone like oh say...Me taking this and distorting it further?

Falcon <eg>

Mamoru Singing:
"Bang bang Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
What a fine three year old cunt,
Bang bang Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
Squeeze your legs and make me grunt."

The Mercury Mage

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/5/99
On 5 May 1999 06:38:32 GMT, falk...@aol.com.nopix4u (Falkon js)
wrote:

<SNIP>

>Mamoru Singing:
>"Bang bang Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
>What a fine three year old cunt,
>Bang bang Chibi-Chibi bang bang,
>Squeeze your legs and make me grunt."

I must have missed the rest of this song. But this little blurb was
enough to make me fall out of my chair laughing. I saw Pervert away
with Chris' Story. It will make for a Funny read.
--------------------
Petty Officier Thrird Class DrizzCat
(_) Robert Owen Bailey
|_| The Mercury Mage
_|_ DrizzCat on IRC
| Sailor Mercury Rules!!
<leba...@glinx.com>

Chris Kern

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/5/99
wrote:

>>No takers? No one who wants to continue this. Ah well, perhaps it's

>>better that way (although it could be a delightful parody :)
>
>Now, Chris.... After seeing the Chibi-Chibi Bang Bang song, are you sure you
>want someone like oh say...Me taking this and distorting it further?

Not the song, the story! Come on, there's enough sick people in here
to continue this.

> CHIBI-CHIBI'S 3rd BIRTHDAY

> Chibi-Chibi walked into Usagi's room. "Chibi-chibi!" she said
>as usual.
> "That turns me on so much," said Chibi-Usa. "That voice, that
>young body, that cute hair."
> "Me too," said Usagi, who had already begun to remove her
>shirt. "I need some of that. If only Mamo-chan were here he could
>give her what she really needs."
> "Her birthday's coming up," said Chibi-Usa.
> "That gives me an idea," Usagi said with a gleam in her eye.

Chibi-chibi smiled. "Chibi! Chibi-chibi!" she said.
"What does that mean?" asked Chibi-Usa.
Usagi blushed. "It has something to do with sex, I think."

-Chris

Falkon js

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/5/99
>Not the song, the story! Come on, there's enough sick people in here
>to continue this.

I understood what you meant... but based on the song, would you really want to
see what I could "cum" up with for this story?

Falcon

Chris Kern

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/6/99
On 5 May 1999 22:45:52 GMT, falk...@aol.com.nopix4u (Falkon js)
wrote:

>I understood what you meant... but based on the song, would you really want to
>see what I could "cum" up with for this story?

Yes! I think this could be a great parody of Oscar/Tsunai, which we
could then have Seth Triggs or someone MST.

-Chris

Falkon js

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/7/99
> Chibi-Chibi walked into Usagi's room. "Chibi-chibi!" she said
>as usual.
> "That turns me on so much," said Chibi-Usa. "That voice, that
>young body, that cute hair."
> "Me too," said Usagi, who had already begun to remove her
>shirt. "I need some of that. If only Mamo-chan were here he could
>give her what she really needs."
> "Her birthday's coming up," said Chibi-Usa.
> "That gives me an idea," Usagi said with a gleam in her eye.

> Chibi-chibi smiled. "Chibi! Chibi-chibi!" she said.
> "What does that mean?" asked Chibi-Usa.
> Usagi blushed. "It has something to do with sex, I think."

((Bwahahahahahahahaaaa...ok Chris, you asked for it.))

Usagi looked at Chibi-Usa, who appeared to be in great pleasure.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Usagi screamed at her.

"I'm just playing with my new pet." She replied groaning in estacy. Suddenly,
Pikachu popped out from under her.

"Pika! Pika Pika!"

Chibi-Chibi looked at the stange animal.
"Chibi Chibi?"

"Pika?"

Pikachu's tail stood straight out, signaling its arousal.

As Chibi-Usa and Usagi watched, Usagi bent over, and began to lick at the folds
of Chibi-Usa's wet pussy.

Pikachu rushed at Chibi-Chibi, and jumped into the air. Chibi-Chibi fell
backwards, expecting Pikachu to crash into her. Pikachu's tail pointed
straight down as he began his descent. He landed right in Chibi-Chibi's tight
hole. Blood gushed from her, as Pikachu sent out small bursts of electricity,
and vibrated on top of her. Chibi-Chibi's began to moan franticly
"Chibichibichibichibichibichibichibichibichibichibi!!!!"

Chibi-Usa was getting even more turned on by all of this, after the orgasm that
Usagi had brought on subsided, Chibi-Usa reached under the bed, and pulled out
Usagi's double ended dildo, and inserting one end in her dripping cunt, she
snuck up behind Pikachu.

"PIKA!" He shouted out as Chib-Usa forced the dildo in his tight ass.

Now Usagi wasn't in the mood to finger herself, so she came over to where the
other three were. She tried to figure out where she could join in, and finally
settled for squating over Chibi Chibi's mouth. Chibi Chibi's moans did not
diminish as Usagi placed her lips on Chibi-Chibi's.

Falcon
((OK, hand over the Pepper, or I'll write like this for a month!))

Chris Kern

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/7/99
On 7 May 1999 01:07:24 GMT, falk...@aol.com.nopix4u (Falkon js)
wrote:

>> Chibi-Chibi walked into Usagi's room. "Chibi-chibi!" she said

There was a knock at the door. "Usako? Are you there?"
Usagi said, "Mamo-chan...come in."

Mamoru walked in to see the foursome between Pikachu, Chibi-Chibi,
Chibi-Usa, and Usagi. "Wow, I see you guys are up to something good,"
he said, stripping off his clothes.

"I've never seen Chibi-Chibi naked before," he said. "Aw, you already
took her virginity."

"Not her ass-virginity," said Chibi-Usa.

"Okay," said Mamoru, and he lifted Chibi-Chibi up and got under her.
He began easing in and out of her tight hole.

Finally, Usagi had an orgasm over Chibi-Chibi's mouth. C-C graciously
lapped up the gushing fluids which soon soaked the bed. Mamoru licked
up some of them as they ran down his chest to his mouth.

-Chris
(Everybody join in the fun!)

Tenchi wielding the Illumina sword

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00ā€ÆAM5/9/99
Not bad... nasty idea to put one of them dumb Pokemons in there... still, I like
my version better ^_^