Romeo Rose lives in Austin Texas Now

euterpe

Jan 17, 2010, 11:02:36 PM1/17/10
Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
My phone number is 512-367-3629

I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.

I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.

My websites will be back online soon.

I love Austin, it's great.

Romeo Rose

Stephen Cowell

Jan 17, 2010, 11:40:00 PM1/17/10
"euterpe" <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote

Be sure and let us know when you get a gig.
__
Steve
.

euterpe

Jan 17, 2010, 11:45:57 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 10:40 pm, "Stephen Cowell"
<stephenleeNOSPAMcow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "euterpe" <euterp...@yahoo.com> wrote

Oh I will. So far though I'm making pretty good money playing for tips
up and down 6th street and congress ave, even made some money playing
inside a h.e.b. grocery store after a couple guys seen me in there
with my guitar Juliet and asked me to play. Been doing very well here
so far, and have met plenty of people here that are wanting to play &
record with me. People here are cool.

Romeo Rose

Carmody Jackson

Jan 18, 2010, 12:30:50 AM1/18/10

Do you also shine shoes?

cj

WeReo_ScoTTy

Jan 18, 2010, 2:35:19 AM1/18/10
"euterpe" <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi Romeo it's good to see you once again! I was just thinking about you.
I'll try to give you a call.

Message has been deleted

Restless Fingers Syndrome

Jan 18, 2010, 10:54:06 AM1/18/10
euterpe wrote:

> Romeo Rose

All child pornographers and molesters have to register with the state
you know.

Stephen Cowell

Jan 18, 2010, 11:17:25 AM1/18/10

<Meat Plow> wrote in message news:3eujnd....@news.alt.net...
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe
> <eute...@yahoo.com>wrote:
> http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
> So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
> dealers after you for ripping them off?

Heh... 'full time job downtown'. Ouch!
__
Steve
.

Lord Valve

Jan 18, 2010, 12:37:54 PM1/18/10
euterpe wrote:

Look, busboy - those pickers eat posers like you for breakfast.

Make sure to tell them how happy you were
when Eric Clapton's son was killed. Show
'em a wad of money and your butcher knife.
Teach 'em how to keep time with a metronome.
And don't forget to tell them they should dig
up their dead mothers and fuck them.

I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Lord Valve
Musician

Message has been deleted

Lord Valve

Jan 18, 2010, 12:55:32 PM1/18/10
euterpe wrote:

> Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
> My phone number is 512-367-3629

Here's a little "update" everyone might like to see - perhaps
someone might post it on the Austin CL site:

Submitted via online comment form:

Jan 18, 2010, 1:30:44 PM1/18/10

RR wasn't the ONLY one rejoicing about that. You should've seen the
New York media. I'm mot saying it's right to rejoice over the death of
a little boy, in fact it's wrong. I'm just saying Romeo Rose wasn't
the only one. There was one particular item in the New York media I
remember vividly expressing the same POV that RR did. And this was
before the age of the internet.

Lord Valve

Jan 18, 2010, 1:58:58 PM1/18/10
iL_weReo wrote:

> On Jan 18, 12:37 pm, Lord Valve <detri...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > euterpe wrote:
> > > Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
> > > My phone number is 512-367-3629
> >
> > > I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
> >
> > > I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
> >
> > > My websites will be back online soon.
> >
> > > I love Austin, it's great.
> >
> > > Romeo Rose
> >
> > Look, busboy - those pickers eat posers like you for breakfast.
> >
> > Make sure to tell them how happy you were
> > when Eric Clapton's son was killed. Show
> > 'em a wad of money and your butcher knife.
> > Teach 'em how to keep time with a metronome.
> > And don't forget to tell them they should dig
> > up their dead mothers and fuck them.
> >
> > I'm sure you'll do just fine.
> >
> > Lord Valve
> > Musician
>
> RR wasn't the ONLY one rejoicing about that.

Fuck you. You're a liar.

> You should've seen the
> New York media. I'm mot saying it's right to rejoice over the death of
> a little boy, in fact it's wrong. I'm just saying Romeo Rose wasn't
> the only one. There was one particular item in the New York media I
> remember vividly expressing the same POV that RR did.

Post proof.

> And this was
> before the age of the internet.

Nonsense. It happened in 1991. Fuck off, creep.

Lord Valve
Musician

Lord Valve

Jan 18, 2010, 2:00:04 PM1/18/10

euterpe

Jan 18, 2010, 2:18:36 PM1/18/10

whatever old man, haha, you need to learn how to actually play that
organ before you post those horrible videos of you playing. i heard
derek trucks whooped your ass cause you tried to force yourself on him
sexually, haha!

euterpe

Jan 18, 2010, 2:34:43 PM1/18/10
On Jan 18, 9:19 am, Meat Plow wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe
> <euterp...@yahoo.com>wrote:
> http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
> So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
> dealers after you for ripping them off?

I don't do drugs. And if I was a bum I wouldn't be sitting here with a
new laptop computer and unlimited minutes on my phone and be paying
$600 a month for this motel. Nor would I have a job making $16 a hour.
Plus I just finished paying for a new Robert Cray Fender Custom Shop
Stratocaster made in the USA (not the cheap mim ones) These go for
$4,200 on musiciansfriend.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Robert-Cray-Stratocaster-?sku=510159

And I put down a payment on a new custom Vibroverb.

As far as people eating me for breakfast you are totally clueless,
I've got lots of people already wanting to play & record with me.

West Virginia is a peice of shit state. I always did hate WV.

As far as Clapton, I'm still no fan of his.

I will be moving into a very trendy place here soon.

Life is great here! I'm loving every second of it!

Romeo Rose

Romeo Rose

Message has been deleted

The Repair Guy

Jan 18, 2010, 4:44:31 PM1/18/10
Meat Plow wrote:

>>I love Austin, it's great.
>>Romeo Rose
>

>http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html

Looks like RR and Silly Girl must've split up.
And after that darn nice tattoo...

The Repair Guy
http://repairguy1993.netfirms.com/

The Repair Guy

Jan 18, 2010, 5:06:17 PM1/18/10
euterpe <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Lord Valve <detri...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> Make sure to tell them how happy you were
>> when Eric Clapton's son was killed. �Show
>> 'em a wad of money and your butcher knife.
>> Teach 'em how to keep time with a metronome.
>> And don't forget to tell them they should dig
>> up their dead mothers and fuck them.
>> I'm sure you'll do just fine.
>

>whatever old man, haha, you need to learn

--snip--

Not gonna try to defend your psycho rants, eh?

iL_weReo

Jan 18, 2010, 6:13:30 PM1/18/10
> Musician- Hide quoted text -

That's right. It happened in 1991. I logged on for the first time in
1999, and before me there was no internet.

I don't have access to the very disparaging copy someone placed in
response to the death of Clapton's son. It was a long time ago and I
do not keep copies of everything I read. Besides, Clapton is a
talentless "guitar player" and if he were kewl he would lay down his
guitar forever because of Nuclear Warrior like awl of you should
(except Romeo Rose because he's the first one I've ever heard who's
got the NW basics down.)

In that case I would have respect for the talentless Eric Clapton but
at this point I have none.

iL_weReo

Jan 18, 2010, 6:15:07 PM1/18/10
> sexually, haha!- Hide quoted text -

You're the only one around here *I* know of who plays a more-than-
decent guitar Romeo Rose. I'm mot saying there aren't others around
here who can play, I'm just saying I've never heard anyone play or
even try to play Nuclear Warrior, and that's where it's at.

Lord Valve

Jan 18, 2010, 6:25:05 PM1/18/10
iL_weReo wrote:

Fuck off.

> I don't have access to the very disparaging copy someone placed in
> response to the death of Clapton's son. It was a long time ago and I
> do not keep copies of everything I read. Besides, Clapton is a
> talentless "guitar player" and if he were kewl he would lay down his
> guitar forever because of Nuclear Warrior like awl of you should
> (except Romeo Rose because he's the first one I've ever heard who's
> got the NW basics down.)
>
> In that case I would have respect for the talentless Eric Clapton but
> at this point I have none.

Fuck off.

iL_weReo

Jan 18, 2010, 6:34:28 PM1/18/10
> Fuck off.- Hide quoted text -

Let's not forget what we're doing here.

Pig Pluck'rd

Jan 18, 2010, 6:39:24 PM1/18/10
In article
<d411fdec-b4f3-4823...@t12g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
iL_weReo <calja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm thinking: IGNORING The UGLY FAT STUPID AIDS INFECTED WARTHOG PiGGy
--
"Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
�o|o�

TD Madden

Jan 18, 2010, 6:50:43 PM1/18/10
I noticed he has removed those from YouTube....
Message has been deleted

Carmody Jackson

Jan 18, 2010, 7:14:22 PM1/18/10
On Jan 19, 3:34 am, euterpe <euterp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 9:19 am, Meat Plow wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe
> > <euterp...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
> > >Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
> > >My phone number is 512-367-3629
>
> > >I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>
> > >I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>
> > >My websites will be back online soon.
>
> > >I love Austin, it's great.
>
> > >Romeo Rose
>
> >http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
> > So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
> > dealers after you for ripping them off?
>
> I don't do drugs. And if I was a bum I wouldn't be sitting here with a
> new laptop computer and unlimited minutes on my phone and be paying
> $600 a month for this motel. Nor would I have a job making $16 a hour.
> Plus I just finished paying for a new Robert Cray Fender Custom Shop
> Stratocaster made in the USA (not the cheap mim ones) These go for
> $4,200 on musiciansfriend.
>
> http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Robert-Cray-Stratoc...

> And I put down a payment on a new custom Vibroverb.
>
> As far as people eating me for breakfast you are totally clueless,
> I've got lots of people already wanting to play & record with me.
>
> West Virginia is a peice of shit state. I always did hate WV.
>
> As far as Clapton, I'm still no fan of his.
>
> I will be moving into a very trendy place here soon.
>
> Life is great here! I'm loving every second of it!
>
> Romeo Rose
>
> Romeo Rose

Yes, yes...but do you shine shoes, boy?

cj

Carmody Jackson

Jan 18, 2010, 7:17:39 PM1/18/10
On Jan 19, 2:30 am, iL_weReo <caljamsc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 12:37 pm, Lord Valve <detri...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>

> > euterpe wrote:
> > > Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
> > > My phone number is 512-367-3629
>
> > > I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>
> > > I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>
> > > My websites will be back online soon.
>
> > > I love Austin, it's great.
>
> > > Romeo Rose
>
> > Look, busboy - those pickers eat posers like you for breakfast.
>
> > Make sure to tell them how happy you were
> > when Eric Clapton's son was killed.  Show
> > 'em a wad of money and your butcher knife.
> > Teach 'em how to keep time with a metronome.
> > And don't forget to tell them they should dig
> > up their dead mothers and fuck them.
>
> > I'm sure you'll do just fine.
>
> > Lord Valve
> > Musician
>
> RR wasn't the ONLY one rejoicing about that.

and who else was?

>You should've seen the
> New York media.

The NY media made so such remarks.

>I'm mot saying it's right to rejoice over the death of
> a little boy, in fact it's wrong. I'm just saying Romeo Rose wasn't
> the only one.

Speak up, who else was?

>There was one particular item in the New York media I
> remember vividly expressing the same POV that RR did. And this was
> before the age of the internet.

You're a liar and an utter cunt, like Busby.

cj

Carmody Jackson

Jan 18, 2010, 7:27:50 PM1/18/10
On Jan 19, 3:34 am, euterpe <euterp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 9:19 am, Meat Plow wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe
> > <euterp...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
> > >Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
> > >My phone number is 512-367-3629
>
> > >I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>
> > >I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>
> > >My websites will be back online soon.
>
> > >I love Austin, it's great.
>
> > >Romeo Rose
>
> >http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
> > So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
> > dealers after you for ripping them off?
>
> I don't do drugs.

No one cares whether you do or not.

>And if I was a bum

You were born a bum, you'll die a bum.

> I wouldn't be sitting here with a
> new laptop computer

In a hotel....

> and unlimited minutes on my phone

lol!!

>and be paying
> $600 a month for this motel.

So you're a few weeks away from homeless...

>Nor would I have a job making $16 a hour.

But do you shine shoes, boy?

> Plus I just finished paying for a new Robert Cray Fender Custom Shop
> Stratocaster made in the USA (not the cheap mim ones) These go for
> $4,200 on musiciansfriend.
>

> http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Robert-Cray-Stratoc...

Should fit nicely in your hobo-bag.

> And I put down a payment on a new custom Vibroverb.

You might have to steal a shopping trolley.

> As far as people eating me for breakfast you are totally clueless,
> I've got lots of people already wanting to play & record with me.

That would be all the people who wanted fries with their order?

> West Virginia is a peice of shit state. I always did hate WV.
>
> As far as Clapton, I'm still no fan of his.

Eat shit and die, boy.

> I will be moving into a very trendy place here soon.
>
> Life is great here! I'm loving every second of it!

But do you shine shoes?

cj

chickenp...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2010, 8:07:08 PM1/18/10
> Look, busboy - those pickers eat posers like you for breakfast.
>
> Make sure to tell them how happy you were
> when Eric Clapton's son was killed.  Show
> 'em a wad of money and your butcher knife.
> Teach 'em how to keep time with a metronome.
> And don't forget to tell them they should dig
> up their dead mothers and fuck them.
>
> I'm sure you'll do just fine.
>
> Lord Valve
> Musician

You are a funny mother fucker LV......I can't believe hes still humpin
that ugly bitch Juliette........Dave

The Repair Guy

Jan 18, 2010, 8:40:29 PM1/18/10
Ron <r...@hotma.com> wrote:

>Lord Valve <detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> The DJs did a quick search on the web that night
>> and thought he was just a blues man. We could
>> not have been more wrong. I have subsequently
>> done a more thorough web and YouTube search and
>> totally agree that Romeo Rose is a vile, arrogant,
>> crude, mean and sometimes vicious individual.
>

>Is he talking about Leadbelly?

No. This is his distant cousin - Tin Ear.

Stephen Cowell

Jan 18, 2010, 9:17:32 PM1/18/10

"iL_weReo" <calja...@yahoo.com> wrote

> You're the only one around here *I* know of who plays a more-than-
> decent guitar Romeo Rose. I'm mot saying there aren't others around

OW! The frickin' *kiss of death*... how do you recover
from Scotty's love? Is it even possible?
__
Steve
.

iL_weReo

Jan 18, 2010, 9:26:38 PM1/18/10
> cj- Hide quoted text -

I am? Well here goes. In response to the Clapton's son incident; the
1/4 or 1/2 page image published in a New York/New Jersey music media
newspaper was that of a dotted line from a hi-rise window onto a
facade (marked with an X) and then onto the street below (marked with
another X.) The same path Conor Clapton took.

The paper was one of the incarnations of either the Aquarian Weekly,
Aquarian Arts, or Arts Weekly. I don't remember which name they were
using at the time. Lie that.

Strangely enough, I used the same tactic when SRV died. In the same
music paper. I can republish it certainly, because I still have it.
But in retrospect what I did was in bad taste. I'm surprised the
Aquarian even went along with it. As Don Branker says, "it's not cool
to make fun of dead people" and he's right.

So you can look it up if you wish. And then I'll expect an apology
from you. I never lie.

iL_weReo

Jan 18, 2010, 9:27:55 PM1/18/10
On Jan 18, 9:17 pm, "Stephen Cowell"
<stephenleeNOSPAMcow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "iL_weReo" <caljamsc...@yahoo.com> wrote

Noone will ever recover from the death of my love.

Greendistantstar

Jan 18, 2010, 9:33:29 PM1/18/10

It also killed the musical career of Mr Phil Danzer, the Nuclear Warrior guitarist.

Perhaps Scotty is providing an important service to the music industry?

GDS

"Let's roll!"

euterpe

Jan 18, 2010, 11:18:32 PM1/18/10

no i don't shine shoes, but i'm friends with a black guy here that
works at one of the clubs that does shine shoes.

also, most americans are only a couple paychecks away from being
homeless if it really comes down to it.

iL_weReo

Jan 18, 2010, 11:41:40 PM1/18/10
> cj- Hide quoted text -

Eric Clapton, what does he do?

rusty strings

Jan 19, 2010, 12:56:19 AM1/19/10

Quote from Craig's List Ad:
>I left all my stuff behind in WV and decided to start new here in Austin. I prefer to live in a house with a female or females, >only because I grew up in a household of females and I'm just used to them more so then living with men, and it makes me >feel safer.

Like the other guy said, sounds like you ran and ran fast from
something, so what was it? We'll have to take a look at the
Huntington paper and see if ole Larramie Busby's name is in there
somewhere!

Prefer women, that's because you like to drill holes in the bathroom
wall and watch women taking showers or have a hidden camera to video
them! And as far as having men in the house, they would beat the
livin crap out of you, cause you can't control them! Men wouldn't
take too much of how your little mind thinks!

You are a pervert! Take a look at a website from one of Romeos hos
saying "Romeo don't pimp the hos, he pays 'em!" Heard you like
strippers and prostitutes, sicko!

You should have stayed with that old hag silly!

Anyone who lets him rent a room should do a background check on him,
bet you find all kinds of things on it!

iL_weReo

Jan 19, 2010, 12:59:40 AM1/19/10
> bet you find all kinds of things on it!- Hide quoted text -

Romeo Rose can rent my rooms anytime.

rusty strings

Jan 19, 2010, 1:09:47 AM1/19/10

GREAT! Where were you when he was stranded in Georgia a few months
ago and had the cops lookin for him cause he was going to kill himself
because he had no money and was "love sick" over silly kicking his ass
out, he put that on another website, had all kinds of people upset!
Cops were looking for him in WV and Georgia! People were upset and
ole Romeo was wasting his money in a casino and cops finally found him
in a strip club! He was given a warning to never cry wolf again or he
goes to a state run institution!

Pig Pluck'rd

Jan 19, 2010, 1:26:46 AM1/19/10
In article
<215d0b8d-6a54-4c6e...@r5g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
iL_weReo <calja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Romeo Rose can rent my rooms anytime.

Running out of IGNORANT KIDS to MOLEST PiGGy?

DT Lemons

Jan 19, 2010, 1:36:33 AM1/19/10
In article
<8b693dea-545b-4a3b...@c29g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
rusty strings <rustystr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds like him & PiGGy wood be a fun match made in hell

WeReo_ScoTTy

Jan 19, 2010, 2:38:15 AM1/19/10
"rusty strings" <rustystr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He's still welcome to rent my room anytime. And to bring Juliet with him.

euterpe

Jan 19, 2010, 3:48:09 AM1/19/10

hey rusty strings you may wanna watch your mouth or you may lose your
job at gc services, haha, i know who you are you stupid cunt! how's
the weather back in bum fuck west virginia, hahahahaha!!!!!! fuck you
you cheating lying bitch. you are the one thats crazy.

Romeo Rose

euterpe

Jan 19, 2010, 3:50:13 AM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 1:38 am, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<scottamer...@ixpres.com.no_spamm84037uj> wrote:
> "rusty strings" <rustystrings1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

hey lifshine, don't worry about "rusty strings" haha, i know exactly
who she is, she is such a idiot, she's just a cheating, lying, whore
and she knows it! she can burn in hell as far as i'm concerned.

Romeo Rose

euterpe

Jan 19, 2010, 3:51:36 AM1/19/10
On Jan 19, 1:38 am, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<scottamer...@ixpres.com.no_spamm84037uj> wrote:
> "rusty strings" <rustystrings1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

here's rusty strings myspace page,

www.myspace.com/sillygirlsuz

haha, you dumb ass old slut

Romeo Rose

Lord Valve

Jan 19, 2010, 9:23:09 AM1/19/10
"chickenp...@hotmail.com" wrote:

I wasn't trying to be funny - he actually said/did all that shit.

It's pretty damn wierd, at least. ;-)

LV

Greendistantstar

Jan 19, 2010, 10:54:27 AM1/19/10

You and Busby are living proof of the maxim that ceaseless self-promotion + lack of talent = failure.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Silly Girl

Jan 19, 2010, 11:50:15 AM1/19/10

This time it wasn't me, so please keep me out of this one! I have
been in bed with pneumonia! Probably someone on UR forum.

I don't lie unless it is used to defuse a situation (your words not
mine), I never cheated, ugly is in the eye of the beholder, and old,
well...yeah, I guess that's true but it depends on who you ask...at
least I admit that! The C word, you know I hated that one but after
being with you I've come to appreciate it!

I'll not use this forum, or any other for that matter, to start
another debate with you for all the world wide web to see. However, I
will do an interview with you on blog talk if you care to join me in
the coming weeks..dirty laundry needs to be out in the open for
listeners! Oh yeah, stop emailing me porn!

Please excuse my interruption on this forum, peace! I need to go back
to bed......

WeReo_ScoTTy

Jan 19, 2010, 12:06:20 PM1/19/10
"euterpe" <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Romeo Rose
When are you coming over, brother? The room is here and beckoning for your
presence brother.

WeReo_ScoTTy

Jan 19, 2010, 12:08:06 PM1/19/10
"Greendistantstar" <Greendis...@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
You talk big but never produce, you nameless faceless bum. The grocs are on
your porch. Big green, white and red ones.

Pig Pluck'rd

Jan 19, 2010, 12:18:00 PM1/19/10
In article <_Fl5n.102$PE6...@newsfe10.iad>,
"WeReo_ScoTTy" <scotta...@ixpres.com.no_spamm84037uj> wrote:

<snipped shit>

PiGGy talks big but never produces, you UGLY INFECTED FAT STUPID bum

Pig Pluck'rd

Jan 19, 2010, 12:20:46 PM1/19/10
In article <jEl5n.101$PE6...@newsfe10.iad>,
"WeReo_ScoTTy" <scotta...@ixpres.com.no_spamm84037uj> wrote:

PiGGy is AWL excited now at maybe getting some fresh meat since the
kiddies ALL know to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE DEMENTED PEDO PSYCHOPATH

Mark

Jan 19, 2010, 1:09:07 PM1/19/10
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:18:32 -0800 (PST), euterpe wrote:

> no i don't shine shoes, but i'm friends with a black guy here that
> works at one of the clubs that does shine shoes.

I doubt the dogs dislike for negros was based on a previous experience.
Most dogs don't like black people. I'm here for you black, crack-baby.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

Lord Valve

Jan 19, 2010, 1:53:51 PM1/19/10
Mark wrote:

> I doubt the dogs dislike for negros was based on a previous experience.
> Most dogs don't like black people.

Absolutely untrue.

Dogs in predominately white neighborhoods
don't like black people because they smell
and look different from the people they know.
Dogs in black neighborhoods react the same
way to white people, and for the same reasons.
Dogs are in general good judges of character,
and will rarely bite folks who don't need biting,
regardless of color. I have two redbone coonhounds,
and if they don't like you, neither do I. Of course,
redbone hounds are smarter than most Democraps
(not all that hard, when you think about it) and are
fairly particular about who they associate with.
I'm sure they'd customize Busboy's ass for him
if they ever got the chance....

Lord Valve
Houndsman

Mark

Jan 19, 2010, 2:28:17 PM1/19/10

I suppose you thik you are some kind of creative genius.

You can call yourself a creative genius when you've
done what I've done. My walls are covered with the
first run editions of /intricate valuable artwork/.
I have the originals safely stored away too. All
these pieces were commissioned before they were started,
and they represent thousands of dollars in revenue.
They were all done by the same artist.

Me

Lord Valve

Jan 19, 2010, 2:40:02 PM1/19/10
Mark wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:53:51 -0700, Lord Valve wrote:
>
> > Mark wrote:
> >
> >> I doubt the dogs dislike for negros was based on a previous experience.
> >> Most dogs don't like black people.
> >
> > Absolutely untrue.
> >
> > Dogs in predominately white neighborhoods
> > don't like black people because they smell
> > and look different from the people they know.
> > Dogs in black neighborhoods react the same
> > way to white people, and for the same reasons.
> > Dogs are in general good judges of character,
> > and will rarely bite folks who don't need biting,
> > regardless of color. I have two redbone coonhounds,
> > and if they don't like you, neither do I. Of course,
> > redbone hounds are smarter than most Democraps
> > (not all that hard, when you think about it) and are
> > fairly particular about who they associate with.
> > I'm sure they'd customize Busboy's ass for him
> > if they ever got the chance....
> >
> > Lord Valve
> > Houndsman
>
> I suppose you thik you are some kind of creative genius.

No - I'm pretty sure you are thik, though...

> You can call yourself a creative genius when you've
> done what I've done. My walls are covered with the
> first run editions of /intricate valuable artwork/.
> I have the originals safely stored away too. All
> these pieces were commissioned before they were started,
> and they represent thousands of dollars in revenue.
> They were all done by the same artist.

I'm not sure what the above has to do with dogs.

Your website is an Afghan hound breeders'
directory? Well, that's nice...I have plenty of
hounds right now, but I'll keep the Afghans in
mind for later, in case there are no Redbones
available. BTW - are you related to the wereo
dude, by any chance? You smell alike...

Lord Valve
Houndsman

chickenp...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2010, 2:43:12 PM1/19/10

> >You are a funny mother fucker LV......I can't believe hes still humpin
> > that ugly bitch Juliette........Dave
>
> I wasn't trying to be funny - he actually said/did all that shit.
>
> It's pretty damn wierd, at least.  ;-)

I know you wern't trying to be funny, but that doesn't make it any
less funny for me since I have been around here and AAPLS for a few
years now ....it is pretty damn weird.............Dave

Mark

Jan 19, 2010, 2:48:00 PM1/19/10

No did he also found a school of the arts in his name
as I have in mine?

WeReo_ScoTTy

Jan 19, 2010, 3:26:29 PM1/19/10
"Mark" <blueri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I am the only one who matters to the schools.

Pig Pluck'rd

Jan 19, 2010, 5:05:40 PM1/19/10
In article <Zzo5n.176$RS6...@newsfe15.iad>,
"WeReo_ScoTTy" <scotta...@ixpres.com.no_spamm84037uj> wrote:

> I am the only one who matters to the schools.

...yea PiGGy...the elementary schools as they need to KNOW AWL ABOUT u

RS

Jan 19, 2010, 5:36:05 PM1/19/10
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:40:02 -0700, Lord Valve
<detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Mark wrote:
> [buncho crap]

>> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:53:51 -0700, Lord Valve wrote:

>> [bunch more crap]

>> > Mark wrote:
>> > [buncho crap]
> [etc]

Damn, Weird Willie/Valve and his counterpart Mark are actually going
to hijack a Romeo Rose thread! That's not possible, is it?

RS

Jan 19, 2010, 5:44:51 PM1/19/10
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:45:57 -0800 (PST), euterpe
<eute...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jan 17, 10:40�pm, "Stephen Cowell"
>> Be sure and let us know when you get a gig.

>Oh I will. So far though I'm making pretty good money playing for tips
>up and down 6th street and congress ave, even made some money playing
>inside a h.e.b. grocery store after a couple guys seen me in there
>with my guitar Juliet and asked me to play.

Geez, Euterus, you got a gig in a grocery store! Are you playing the
canned goods aisle, or have they got you conveniently located near the
toilet paper? If you do well, I could see you working your way up to
Ace hardware or maybe even Rite-Aid. It's wide open from there.

Mark

Jan 19, 2010, 6:05:24 PM1/19/10

Now I find that Prozac makes me a fairly pleasant individual. I take a
measly 600mg lithium however I'm usually pretty "up", but that's more a
state I developed after years of conditioning. In other words, LOL,
misery. Its really less about how we got this way, and more about who
we're going to become a spirochete. Rapidly spreading across the world,
causing people to act bipolar.

*Yet Lies About Medications* - Fortunately I don't have to take
prescription meds. You know, clean livin', non smoker, non drinker.

Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Jan 19, 2010, 7:00:22 PM1/19/10
On 2010-01-19 11:50:15 -0500, Silly Girl <sillgir...@gmail.com> said:

> This time it wasn't me, so please keep me out of this one! I have
> been in bed with pneumonia! Probably someone on UR forum.
>
> I don't lie unless it is used to defuse a situation (your words not
> mine), I never cheated, ugly is in the eye of the beholder, and old,
> well...yeah, I guess that's true but it depends on who you ask...at
> least I admit that! The C word, you know I hated that one but after
> being with you I've come to appreciate it!
>
> I'll not use this forum, or any other for that matter, to start
> another debate with you for all the world wide web to see. However, I
> will do an interview with you on blog talk if you care to join me in
> the coming weeks..dirty laundry needs to be out in the open for
> listeners! Oh yeah, stop emailing me porn!
>
> Please excuse my interruption on this forum, peace! I need to go back
> to bed......

so we finally meet Silly Girl! And she turns out to be a way more class
act than ol' Romeo Blows deserves. What are the odds the reason why he
ran to Austin with his tail between his legs was he was given a classic
ass kicking by this hot mama? :) Someone alert Jerry Springer!

RichL

Jan 19, 2010, 10:22:47 PM1/19/10

Heh. I do believe Willie's met his match. Nutjob-wise, that is.

euterpe

Jan 20, 2010, 1:59:27 AM1/20/10
On Jan 19, 4:44 pm, RS <R...@saynotospam.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:45:57 -0800 (PST), euterpe

hey money is money.

euterpe

Jan 20, 2010, 2:01:29 AM1/20/10
On Jan 19, 6:00 pm, Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
<androidsdung...@springfield.org> wrote:

Hey Susan Elaine Chapman, very clever, NOT, haha, see you get busted
everytime! here you are posting under a fake user name trying to talk
like you are somebody on sillys side, when in fact it's really you
silly girl, see it shows your email address sillygirlspeaks at gmail
dumbass whore! you are so stupid!

jtees4

Jan 20, 2010, 9:17:25 AM1/20/10
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:40:00 -0600, "Stephen Cowell"
<stephenleeN...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"euterpe" <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote

>> Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
>> My phone number is 512-367-3629
>> I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>> I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>> My websites will be back online soon.
>> I love Austin, it's great.
>> Romeo Rose
>

>Be sure and let us know when you get a gig.

>__
>Steve
>.

"I do not want to pay a deposit or have to go through any type of
credit check or application process".
This says it all. Low life scum. I had hoped you were dead already.

****
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=789610
http://www.reviewmymusicnow.com

♥Ari ♥

Jan 20, 2010, 10:34:59 AM1/20/10

Uh dude you like flunked Usenet, right?
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG

Mark

Jan 20, 2010, 10:36:51 AM1/20/10

> Suck my nutz, that is.

Why would I do that? Some cute little brunette named Tammy stole her
boyfriend's car and credit cards and put me up on the 14th floor of the
"Yachtsman" for a week in Myrtle Beach, while spending thousands by
day, and smoking the sheets by night.

lab~rat >:-)

Jan 20, 2010, 2:14:28 PM1/20/10
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:19:39 -0500, Meat Plow puked:

>On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe

><eute...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>>Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
>>My phone number is 512-367-3629
>>
>>I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>>
>>I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>>
>>My websites will be back online soon.
>>
>>I love Austin, it's great.
>>
>>Romeo Rose
>

>http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
>So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
>dealers after you for ripping them off?

Funny, if I were a serious musician, the last thing I'd put in my ad
was that I was quiet...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

The Repair Guy

Jan 20, 2010, 5:58:21 PM1/20/10
euterpe <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Geez, Euterus, you got a gig in a grocery store!
>> Are you playing the canned goods aisle, or have
>> they got you conveniently located near the toilet
>> paper? �If you do well, I could see you working
>> your way up to Ace hardware or maybe even
>> Rite-Aid. It's wide open from there.
>
>hey money is money.

Have you thought about panhandling?

The Repair Guy
http://repairguy1993.netfirms.com/

iL_weReo

Jan 20, 2010, 5:59:37 PM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 5:58 pm, The Repair Guy <repairguy1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Panhandling for the Wereo. What a thought.

iL_weReo

Jan 20, 2010, 6:00:59 PM1/20/10
> dumbass whore! you are so stupid!- Hide quoted text -

That guy is something else.

iL_weReo

Jan 20, 2010, 6:01:37 PM1/20/10
> My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/- Hide quoted text -

I feel like checking out that website.

iL_weReo

Jan 20, 2010, 6:06:36 PM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 2:14 pm, "lab~rat >:-)" <ch...@cheeze.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:19:39 -0500, Meat Plow puked:
>

> >On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:02:36 -0800 (PST), euterpe
> ><euterp...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> >>Just thought I'd give everyone a update, I live in Austin, Texas now.
> >>My phone number is 512-367-3629
>
> >>I moved here about 3 and a half weeks ago. took the greyhound bus.
>
> >>I'm staying in South Austin right now in a motel.
>
> >>My websites will be back online soon.
>
> >>I love Austin, it's great.
>
> >>Romeo Rose
>
> >http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/1552807750.html
>
> >So you're a fucking bum on the street. What happened in WV? Meth
> >dealers after you for ripping them off?
>
> Funny, if I were a serious musician, the last thing I'd put in my ad
> was that I was quiet...
> --
> lab~rat  >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?- Hide quoted text -

I am the only one who matters.

Message has been deleted

The Repair Guy

Jan 20, 2010, 8:57:13 PM1/20/10
Meat Plow <.> wrote:

>>>hey money is money.
>>
>>Have you thought about panhandling?
>

>I'll have to give Busby credit on this one. I all too
>well know that money is money as any level-headed
>person should realize.

I guess everyone draws the line in different places.
If he has a job, though, I can't see why he'd do what
looks like begging to me.

Stephen Cowell

Jan 20, 2010, 11:45:12 PM1/20/10

"The Repair Guy" <repair...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> euterpe <eute...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> Geez, Euterus, you got a gig in a grocery store!
>>> Are you playing the canned goods aisle, or have
>>> they got you conveniently located near the toilet
>>> paper? If you do well, I could see you working
>>> your way up to Ace hardware or maybe even
>>> Rite-Aid. It's wide open from there.
>>
>>hey money is money.
>
> Have you thought about panhandling?

I thought he was already doing that...
__
Steve
.

Silly Girl

Jan 21, 2010, 1:18:37 AM1/21/10
On Jan 20, 2:01 am, euterpe <euterp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

What are you talking about, that isn't me!
And your name is Larramie Houston Busby
AKA Larry Busby

Here is his site:
http://www.aloneinaustin.com/
And Here:
http://austinchronicle.selectalternatives.com/gyrobase/Personals/Profile?person=oid%3A587558

What the matter can't you find someone at work like normal people
or at a bar! Only Social deviates put ads in paper for girlfriends!

He tells the world I died in a "Tragic" car accident too! I assure
you
I am alive and very well! Come on back to WV and I'll show you
just how alive I am! Too many people we have met know I am still
alive and email me every day about you!

Don't get me wrong, I don't care what he does but he must take down
my photos and also the lie he is using for sympathy you-no-whats, if
he
could even qualify for that!

Here's my response to his website:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2hOxB-rHOk

It may not last very long but I'll put this and much more on
my website sillygirlspeaks.com in the very near future.
Want to know the REAL Larramie Busby, come visit me!
I got 10 years of stuff saved!

Don't forget to watch the end where he is featured in the
local newspaper! hahaha I've had enough!

Greendistantstar

Jan 21, 2010, 1:32:53 AM1/21/10

Totally pwned, and grounds for legal action (threat to kill) to boot!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Stephen Cowell

Jan 21, 2010, 3:35:35 AM1/21/10

"Silly Girl" <sillgir...@gmail.com> wrote

>Here's my response to his website:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2hOxB-rHOk

Anyone else hear Jesco White in that voice?
Ah, the wages of inhalants.
__
Steve
.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RS

Jan 21, 2010, 11:07:23 PM1/21/10
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:59:27 -0800 (PST), euterpe
<eute...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jan 19, 4:44�pm, RS <R...@saynotospam.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:45:57 -0800 (PST), euterpe
>>
>> <euterp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >... even made some money playing

>> >inside a h.e.b. grocery store after a couple guys seen me in there
>> >with my guitar Juliet and asked me to play.

>> Geez, Euterus, you got a gig in a grocery store! Are you playing the
>> canned goods aisle, or have they got you conveniently located near the
>> toilet paper? �If you do well, I could see you working your way up to
>> Ace hardware or maybe even Rite-Aid. It's wide open from there.
>
>hey money is money.

How much does a grocery store pay for a resident blues guitarist?

Lewis

Jan 22, 2010, 12:33:15 AM1/22/10
On Jan 19, 12:48 pm, Mark <blueriver...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:40:02 -0700, Lord Valve wrote:
> > Mark wrote:

> >> I suppose you thik you are some kind of creative genius.
>
> > No - I'm pretty sure you are thik, though...
>
> >> You can call yourself a creative genius when you've
> >> done what I've done. My walls are covered with the
> >> first run editions of /intricate valuable artwork/.
> >> I have the originals safely stored away too. All
> >> these pieces were commissioned before they were started,
> >> and they represent thousands of dollars in revenue.
> >> They were all done by the same artist.
>
> > I'm not sure what the above has to do with dogs.
>
> > Your website is an Afghan hound breeders'
> > directory?  Well, that's nice...I have plenty of
> > hounds right now, but I'll keep the Afghans in
> > mind for later, in case there are no Redbones
> > available.  BTW - are you related to the wereo
> > dude, by any chance?  You smell alike...
>
> > Lord Valve
> > Houndsman
>
> No did he also found a school of the arts in his name
> as I have in mine?

> --
> Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
> scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
> And much much more including wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.
> My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/- Hide quoted text -

...and 'purveyor' of the mundane.
No offense dog-boy, but that's about the shit-ass sloppiest looking
web page I've ever seen.
I'm sure you're quite rich, because I'm sure somehow 'the lord hath
provided for you'... good fuckin' luck with that. As for being a
guitarist... well, I for one would just love to hear a snippet or two
of your prodigious talent. Grace us please.

Lewis

Mark

Jan 23, 2010, 6:33:18 AM1/23/10

Think I care? Just between me and you, I AM Mr. Wonderful, but the art
of declaring it takes timing and occasion

Greendistantstar

Jan 23, 2010, 7:00:01 AM1/23/10
Mark wrote:

> Think I care? Just between me and you, I AM Mr. Wonderful, but the art

> of declaring it takes timing and occasion.

So why did you invent a web site that looks like a grade school project?

GDS

"Let's roll!"

The_Spook

Feb 14, 2010, 3:45:22 AM2/14/10
Recent intelligence queries has found that Larry Busby, aka Retard Romeo, is a
man who beats up on women. Seems he took a liking to beating up Silly Girl,
and rather than face his obligations like a man, he just headed south to
Austin. Hey Larry, are you taking the Greyhound back to West Virginia on Feb
17th 2010 to take care of your business? Without further delay, I offer this
intelligence nugget on Retard Romeo.

Quote:

IN THE FAMILY COURT OF CABELL COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA Susan E. Chapman,
Petitioner v. Larramie H. Busby, Respondent Family Court Civil Action No.
09-DV-1292 Magistrate Court Case No. 09-D-1320 Order of Publication Domestic
Violence 1. The object of this suit is to obtain protection from domestic
violence. 2. The object of this publication by Class I legal advertisement is
to notify Respondent of the EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER prohibiting the above-
named Respondent from abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, intimidating
or engaging in conduct that places Petitioner and/or the child(ren) and/or
incapacitated person(s) named in the ORDER in a reasonable fear of bodily
injury. TO THE ABOVE NAMED RESPONDENT: It appearing by evidence duly taken in
this action that you could not be found in or that you have left the State of
West Virginia, you are hereby notified of the ORDER following immediately
below. This EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER will remain in effect until the final
hearing on this matter is held. The final hearing will be held at the
above-named family court, located at Room 303, 750 5th Avenue, Cabell County
Courthouse on Feb. 17th, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. The final hearing may result in the
issuance of a final domestic violence protective order and will be held
whether or not you appear. Jan. 6, 2010 Adell Chandler LH- 748765 1-7-10

Source: The Herald-Dispatch. Date: 07-Jan-10

--
Send from http://www.nonsolonews.net

Lord Valve

Feb 14, 2010, 9:48:56 AM2/14/10
Well, boy howdy - so Busboy beats up on women and kids, eh?
Gosh, what a surprise.

Lord Valve
Musician

Jon

Feb 14, 2010, 10:02:35 AM2/14/10
The_Spook wrote:
> Recent intelligence queries has found that Larry Busby, aka Retard Romeo, is a
> man who beats up on women. Seems he took a liking to beating up Silly Girl,
> and rather than face his obligations like a man, he just headed south to
> Austin. Hey Larry, are you taking the Greyhound back to West Virginia on Feb
> 17th 2010 to take care of your business? Without further delay, I offer this
> intelligence nugget on Retard Romeo.

Are you the one who posted this on austin craigslist musician community?
I saw it there this morning and was going to report here. I was
surprised at how many in Austin are familiar with this piece of crap-
we'll get him ran out of here sooner or later! Now that is clear what
his real name is (one would typically assume that "Larry" is actually
"Lawrence") hopefully someone can dig up something else on him.

Stephen Cowell

Feb 14, 2010, 11:39:39 AM2/14/10
Happy Valentine's Day!
__
Steve
.

"The_Spook" <The_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Renli

Feb 14, 2010, 1:05:47 PM2/14/10

How about fraud and blackmail?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/miscellaneous-electronics/robert-ironside-bob/robert-ironside-bob-ironside-zb346.htm

This Busby character is in a lot of legal trouble already. I wouldn't
be surprised if he was wanted in Canada given that he sent death
threats to this guy's kids (bob's kids, see the link).

I mean gee, wtf?

-

Stephen Cowell

Feb 14, 2010, 4:30:11 PM2/14/10
> "Renli" <oliver....@gmail.com> wrote

> How about fraud and blackmail?
>
> http://www.ripoffreport.com/miscellaneous-electronics/robert-ironside-bob/robert-ironside-bob-ironside-zb346.htm
>
> This Busby character is in a lot of legal trouble already. I wouldn't
> be surprised if he was wanted in Canada given that he sent death
> threats to this guy's kids (bob's kids, see the link).
>
> I mean gee, wtf?

It's worth pasting the rebuttal, entire:

<quote>

To begin with, Bob was solicited by Romeo and received 300 emails before he
began the work for him which was exemplary. I know, I helped Bob & his
sister pack the guitar which was perfect, safely and tightly packed.

Romeo insisted on using a keyboard case that he shipped and sent with a less
than sanitary blanket. Needless to say that blanket was thrown out.

Bob is Disabled and chronically ill. He carves to remain productive and is
attempting to make a new life for himself. It is difficult enough when
predators like this Romeo Rose AKA Larramie Busby, hunt down and harass
people.

Allow me to Explain,

Bob received a fake UPS account number from Romeo and ended up paying for
the shipping.

UPS filled out the packing slip as the driver showed up without the slip and
Bob called to make sure his instructions were carried out [which they
weren't]. This is not uncommon at Christmas time in Peterborough at least
[and judging from complaints on the web, UPS has had it's share of mess
ups].

If Romeo has a problem it is with UPS as do a seemingly endless amount of
folk.

After receiving this guitar, Romeo posted slander videos and put up a .com
site in Bob's name before Bob was even aware of any problem whatsoever.

He then tried to blackmail Bob for 500 dollars to take down the site and the
videos. When Bob refused to do this he then upped the amount to 1000 dollars
and continued his attacks.

He spammed Myspace and had Bob's page and 4600 or so contacts/Friends
deleted. He also spammed all of bob's contacts and was later relieved of
several sites he used to do this from. He has since used several sites to
spam dubious DVD's and Videos to many of Bob's present contacts.

We've also had contact with others who have been threatened, .com'd and
bullied by this guy. He's also taken one person's credit information and
posted it at one time [we're told that he got this as he is a part time bill
collector].

A few of these people include a professional comedian, people to do with the
SRV Ride charity organization and friends of Bob.

Clearly this fellow is unbalanced and uses the net to intimidate and harass
innocent folk or to even blackmail people.

He's also posted edited versions of private email conversations and posted
UPS letterhead of the packing slip on the slander site he'd put up to harass
Bob [which has since been taken down].

Romeo sent spam to Bob's children, myself and even his nieces and nephews
inferring sexual perversion, death threats and horrible threats concerning
the grave of Bob's deceased father and his actor Brother.

Romeo was reported to the FBI with ICS forms and his local sheriff
concerning his horrible behavior and unbalanced approach to dealing with his
problem.

Bob has a vendors permit in this country but is NOT soliciting people at
this time for business purposes, nor was he before. What little money that
has been made has been differed to a couple of friends to do work on my
Mother inlaw's Cottage.

Romeo is a known cyber bully and has attacked several people on the web. One
needs only to do a search on his name to find that out.

If anybody wants to view Bob's work, I suggest you go to his current myspace
page. He is currently working on a guitar for Pat Savage and it is donated
purely for the hope of generating enough positive publicity so that Bob can
make a productive living instead of being dependent on his meager disability
earnings.

I am surprised you allowed him to post Bob's personal information in this
manner without first checking into what this man does on the net first.

However, we are not ashamed of Bob's work, we think it speaks for itself in
spite of this obvious internet Troll!

Thank You

<end quote>
__
Steve
.

Greendistantstar

Feb 14, 2010, 7:50:14 PM2/14/10

Nice work, Ollie, well done.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

RichL

Feb 15, 2010, 1:38:07 AM2/15/10

I thought you were "removing all your posts" from Usenet and leaving. Guess
not. <yawn>

Renli

Feb 15, 2010, 1:41:12 AM2/15/10
On Feb 15, 2:38 pm, "RichL" <rpleav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Renli <oliver.rich...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Are you the one who posted this on austin craigslist musician
> >> community? I saw it there this morning and was going to report here.
> >> I was surprised at how many in Austin are familiar with this piece
> >> of crap- we'll get him ran out of here sooner or later! Now that is
> >> clear what his real name is (one would typically assume that "Larry"
> >> is actually "Lawrence") hopefully someone can dig up something else
> >> on him.
>
> > How about fraud and blackmail?
>
> http://www.ripoffreport.com/miscellaneous-electronics/robert-ironside...

> > This Busby character is in a lot of legal trouble already. I wouldn't
> > be surprised if he was wanted in Canada given that he sent death
> > threats to this guy's kids (bob's kids, see the link).
>
> > I mean gee, wtf?
>
> I thought you were "removing all your posts" from Usenet and leaving.  Guess
> not.  <yawn>

Don't be stupid.

-

It is loading more messages.