ßs† CrEw

BsT CrEw™

Sep 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/28/98
IM SERIOUS I WRITE UP IN N.Y AND WANNA START A CREW I WANNA CALL IT "BST
CREW" IF U IN N.Y AND WANNA B DOWN E-MAIL ME OR POST IT........

NOBODY13

Sep 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/29/98

>IM SERIOUS I WRITE UP IN N.Y AND WANNA START A CREW I WANNA CALL IT "BST
>CREW" IF U IN N.Y AND WANNA B DOWN E-MAIL ME OR POST IT........

shew fly shew

wander...@yahoo.com

Sep 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/29/98
In article <11258-36...@newsd-213.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

KZ1_Kr...@webtv.net (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?BsT_CrEw=99?=) wrote:
> IM SERIOUS I WRITE UP IN N.Y AND WANNA START A CREW I WANNA CALL IT "BST
> CREW" IF U IN N.Y AND WANNA B DOWN E-MAIL ME OR POST IT........

i think a crew should be people your friends with...people who you know are
gonna have your back when the shit hits the fan...how can you have this close
knit relationship with people off of a news group.......

start a crew with your boys.....

metrobot

this is my 2 cents...........

HelmetHeds

Sep 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/29/98

>IM SERIOUS I WRITE UP IN N.Y AND WANNA START A CREW I WANNA CALL IT "BST
>CREW" IF U IN N.Y AND WANNA B DOWN E-MAIL ME OR POST IT........

i'm in Cali.. can I be down?

internet crews rule!!!!!
HELMET.

BsT CrEw™

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
I KNOW BUT IM SAYIN LOOK AT KINGS BLOODZ ETC THEY ALL DONT KNOW EACH
OTHAZ...........IT WOULD EVEN B BETTA CAUZ WE COULD HAVE GRAFF HEADZ AND
REGULAR HEADZ..........

thaat guuy

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98

Yo WhAt AbOuT ExXxTrA-lArGe HeAdZ, G?

tacoboy(MacGyver)

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
In article <13630-36...@newsd-211.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
KZ1_Kr...@webtv.net (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?BsT_CrEw=99?=) wrote:

> I KNOW BUT IM SAYIN LOOK AT KINGS BLOODZ ETC THEY ALL DONT KNOW EACH
> OTHAZ...........IT WOULD EVEN B BETTA CAUZ WE COULD HAVE GRAFF HEADZ AND
> REGULAR HEADZ..........

Umm..I'm sorry..did we give you the impression that we care???
Listen you braindead fuckcake,PLEASE put down your marker and go do
something else..the last thing we need is another "ebonix" ridden "niggah"
who starts writing just because he saw some pretty pictures in "the
source"..
Love..Taco..

Rob Gee molested my hamster..

P.S. You suck..
P.P.S. You use webtv therfore you suck even more...
P.P.P.S. Pull those pants up,you look fucking redicilous..

--
Bob Bryan is in a transvestite spice girls cover band....

BsT CrEw™

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98
TACOBOY IS SUM PUNS @$$ B-I-T-C-H WHO TALK SHlT oVA THE NET GET A LIFE U
PUNK............AT THAT IM PUERTO RICAN SO GET YOURSELF STRAIGHT
p.s :IM BETTA THAN ANYTHING U COULD B

Icravefame

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98

>Rob Gee molested my hamster..

e-c-s-t-a-c-y,,,,,,,,why???? because i like to get high.

MYoungWISC

Oct 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/1/98

>TACOBOY IS SUM PUNS @$$ B-I-T-C-H WHO TALK SHlT oVA THE NET GET A LIFE U
>PUNK............AT THAT IM PUERTO RICAN SO GET YOURSELF STRAIGHT
>p.s :IM BETTA THAN ANYTHING U COULD B

This is an example of someone who is trying WAY too hard to look cool on this
newsgroup. I don't think anyone here gives a rats ass that you're puerto
rican...and is that "puns" comment like the "big pun"? That guy looks like a
fuckin rose bowl parade float when he's wearing a hawaiian shirt.

tacoboy(MacGyver)

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98
In article <27658-36...@newsd-212.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
KZ1_Kr...@webtv.net (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?BsT_CrEw=99?=) wrote:

> TACOBOY IS SUM PUNS @$$ B-I-T-C-H WHO TALK SHlT oVA THE NET GET A LIFE U
> PUNK............AT THAT IM PUERTO RICAN SO GET YOURSELF STRAIGHT
> p.s :IM BETTA THAN ANYTHING U COULD B

You really hurt my feelings now..
Yeah I talk shit over the net..and I'm able to back most of it up in real
life too...

P.S. Your better than anything i ever could be?
I'm SOOOO happy for you..how long have you been writing?(just a question)
P.P.S. I don't give a shit about what race you are..
P.P.P.S. Stop typing in all caps,It doesnt make you look "hard" it only
makes people laugh at you..
cheers
onesixthree

Walliwagon

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98

>i think a crew should be people your friends with...people who you know are
>gonna have your back when the shit hits the fan...

I've come to the conclusion that a crew is kind of whatever it is. Some crews
are close-knit, while others are simply a stretegic alliance. They all have
their benefits. Crews with your best friends is great, but I don't really hang
out with many writers and I hang out with several circles of friends, so my
crew is called the Vague, Nameless Alliance. Hmm, I kinda like that.

-walley
l@me

La ReiNa20

Oct 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/4/98

<i think a crew should be people your friends with...people who you know are
gonna have your back when the shit hits the fan...how can you have this close
knit relationship with people off of a news group.......>

I totally agree.. A crew to me is a bunch of people that I can totally trust.
If something goes down I know they are their for me and won't chicken out....