Headcount: EFnet #altgothic IRC

LordAlmus

Mar 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/31/98

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?
No, but I might start.. Usualy I can be found on EFnet in
#gothic_California or in #Satin-Death (#satin-death is my channel)

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?
When I am on, and if I join #ag I will be on as LordAlmus

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?
Will probably be logging on Late night.

>4) Do you have ops?
Myself and my Bots have op's in my channel as well as
#Gothic_California but they will onlt join #AG if the op's want them..
any bot's holding the channel now?

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?
Nope.. see you all (Well some of you) on IRC!
Later all,
- Lord Almus
--
Hey. I am not a vampire. I just like to bite.
<-Goth.Code98-> al...@dis.org www.dis.org/almus

Grasshoppa

Mar 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/31/98

> > Thessy haggy writes:
> >
> >>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yup, but I've mostly been lurking or messaging as of late.

> >>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Grsshoppa

> >>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

If I'm on #altgothic, its usually the evenings. On IRC in general,
randomly throughout the day and definitely the evenings.

> >>4) Do you have ops?

No. :< But, I got pretty awps in other channels. Whee! =)

> >>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> >> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> >> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Hrm.. I can be really talkative.. really. ;) But, if curiosity gets
the best of you, feel free to msg me. I am usually quite receptive to
messages.

-gh-
(who is still in rufus's pocket)

Thessalia

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

As a regular on EFnet's #altgothic, I hear some of
the other people who have been there for a while
getting frustrated with the number of people who
have started coming there lately... it's been *really*
crowded, sometime to the levels of #gothic.

It isn't that we don't *want* them, it's that we don't
know who they are! Also, a couple of us are curious
to see whether some of the people who come in
don't read a.g. at all; this might be the case. I don't
really know why someone who didn't read a.g. would
*want* to hang out on the #, but we're not going to
ban them or anything. I also know that some old ng
regulars come to the # when they don't have time to
read the ng but do have time to chat while they're at
work or something.

So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
poll:
(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)

1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

4) Do you have ops?

5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
if you're something of a "newbie" there?

My answers:

1) yes
2) Thessaly/ThessAWAY/Ghislaine
3) I pop in sometimes during the afternoon, but generally
I'm there in the late evening and early morning hours.
Sometimes I forget I'm online and fall asleep.
4) yes
5) Idling is nothing personal. I get cranky if you ask me
something I think you shouldn't need help finding the
answer to. I don't like regional political or "planning"
discussions on the # because it should be an international
place and stuff that belongs to one city needs to stay
there: if it belongs on your local mailing list or on the
phone between friends, and probably would get flamed
on a.g., it'll probably get flamed in the # too, tho we tend
to be nicer on the #. I've only ever banned one person,
and those of you following the newsgroup lately know who
that is. I very rarely /kick with any degree of seriousness.
I'm malicious and devious in my use of the "gossip"
command (but I'm as mean to myself with it as I am to
everyone else).

Umm... that's about all! So stand up and be counted, peeps!

frogs and fishes from Thessaly
~~~~~~~~~~~thes...@aol.com~~~~~~~~~~~
~~ http://members.aol.com/thessalia/rose.htm ~~
"You play, you win, you play, you lose... you play."
~~~~~~"Virtue is fragile." - Angela Carter~~~~~~

Spook1385

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

>thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yup

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Rogue^ or Jester if i'm also on #gothic.

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Usually past 7pm and up til 12mid.

>4) Do you have ops?

Not usually, but sometimes.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Try to start interesting conversations, or quip in about something. A lot of
times the conversation is bs, so say what's on yer mind

Rogue
Time's fingers close, i'm losing hold....
The world would be a better place without people..go kill yourself please.
Order and Chaos can only coexist..neither is absolute
One of Papa Pan's black clad lil children *adjusts halo*

LordBiran

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Thessy haggy writes:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes, only on holidays starting with z though

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

LordBiran or Lucas^

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

When I am home and awake

>4) Do you have ops?

I got them today. Woo hoo.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Hmm. I am really open minded to a lot of things even though I really do not
always come off that way. I am a really good listener and I love tori's meow
mix song. I am easily thrilled by people making the bot sing specimen,
pitchfork, qntal, and madonna.

belle revese mes chous,
Brian

*~*Dance into the fire*~*
http://members.tripod.com/~LordBiran
co-moderator PrideGoth-L
http://members.ultracom.net/pridegoth
LordBiran@IRC #pridegoth #nycgothic #altgothic on EFnet

Lady Greycat

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
>poll:
>(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
>

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Every now and then.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

LdyGrycat

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

It totally depends. I'm never consistant. And I only pop in to say
howdy every now and then.

>4) Do you have ops?

Nope.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

If I leave the channel abruptly, don't be offended. I do that all the
time. Sometimes, i really didn't plan on getting involved in a
conversation, and I got into one. Once there is a lull or something, i
will leave, because I feel it is MY duity to carry on the
conversation, and I've just run out of things to say.

And alot of times, I just like sitting on the sidelines and watching
what's going on. I really don't like being in the forefront of
conversation.

Greycat

Dressing in black *is* a fashion statement.
Its' meaningful, deep and slenderizing!
-Quinn Morgandorfer

http://members.theglobe.com/ladygreycat

LoATS

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Indeed I do...also in #gothic most of the time too *ducks and runs*

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

markus_, cuz some damn bot has markus so I'm stuck with the damn
underscore...

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

pretty much from when I wake up (anytime between 8am to 1pm) to when I go to
sleep (midnight till 6am)...previous statements rendered void on
weekends...I'm hardly ever on then.

>4) Do you have ops?

Yeah, I scammed 'lume into giving them to me ;-)

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I'm basically an IRC addict, and I get bored when no one talks, and
sometimes I'm not in the mood to initiate conversation, but always feel free
to talk to me. Some people actually think I'm interesting :-) Also, yes, I'm
on #gothic, I have ops in #gothic, and I have friend on #gothic, but I like
to think I'm not as openly hostile as some on that channel can be. I also
like changing the topic a lot and affectionatley kicking people, you'll very
rarely see me ban someone...I leave that to ppl who know what the hell
they're doing ;-) Oh yeah, and I quote song lyrics incessantly...heh, that's
enough babbling for me now...

ciao,
markus

Brazen Angel

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes, a lot of the time.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Brazen, Brazen_, AngelMine

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Late. Usually after midnight till 5am or so.

>4) Do you have ops?

Nope.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Aside from the fact that I'm way goofier on IRC than anywhere else and come
across as a real airhead? Nope.

Brazen Angel
"I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out."

The Imaginary Girl

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) scribbled in
crayon:

>So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
>poll:
>(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
>

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes, ma'am.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Skerry, Imaginary, Carrie, and I'm thinking of adding PerkyBean;)

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Evening, early early morning.

>4) Do you have ops?

Yes.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

As Thess said, idling is nothing personal. It gets so damned crowded
in there that the screen scrolls too fast and I start twitching ;P.

So I'll pretty much stick to messages while I'm doing other things.

If you think I'm not responding, or you want to talk, just message me.

Carrie, still trying to figure out who nearly half the people on #
are..

.-. .-.
\ / Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary! AGSF Unit 2.3c License to LART \ /
-+- "Poor Krusty! He's like a black velvet painting come to life!" -+-
| Coming soon: "Postal Notes!" /\o0/\ AGHaggy#3 ICQ UIN: 5159158 |

may...@gothic.net

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Thessalia <thes...@aol.com> wrote the following...

=1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?
yup, once in awhile

=2) If so, what handle do you normally use?
mayfair

=3) What time of day do you usually chat there?
usually late at night

=4) Do you have ops?
yup.

=5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help = everyone on the #
to get to know you better, esp. = if you're something of a "newbie"
there?

hrm. i dunno. i always feel weird on there because no one seems to know
who the hell i am. not like i'm full of myself and everyone should know me
and love me, just that no one really...er..talks a whole lot? or
they ignore newish people? i'm not new to alt.gothic or IRC, been on both
for more than 2 years - so say hi to me :) i'm nice and very helpful about
IRC stuff if you are just trying it for the first time. and i know lots of
ircops so if people try and take over the channel i can help as well. la
la la.

-mayfair, tired and goofy.

--
o.....................o....o..................................o............o
.o...................................*...........................o..o.......

JeanCroix

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

>On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>>So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount poll:
>>(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)

>>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

A few times a week, usually.

>>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

JeanCroix, of course.

>>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Usually between 8PM and 3AM EST.

>>4) Do you have ops?

No.

>>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help

>> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.

>> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

My ISP flakes sometimes, and spontaneously boots me.

My typing isn't extremely fast, so the more crowded and more talkative
the place gets, the less I tend to say.

I'm never very silly or flirty; it's a wonder I go there at all.

-JeanCroix, who can't IRC from work. Grr.
--
"Oh my god! Nny killed Kenny! You bast--" Keine Mitleid Fur Die Mehrheit
a.g.s-f: Severed heads: 5 GC3.1A: GoEn7$ TInPM4 PShSaSl *B19/39Bk!"2

meekay

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Thessalia <thes...@aol.com> thrust forth upon the world:

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes.

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

All day. Being a CS major, I spend approximately 70% of my conscious life
sitting in front of a cathode ray tube. The other 30%, I just talk about
programming. Whenever I'm working, I leave an irc client running and
glance at it occasionally.

> 4) Do you have ops?

Nope.

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I tend to lurk quite a bit, even when I'm actively following the
conversation. I generally will sit in the background for a long time and
then suddenly make a brief appearance to make a snide comment or
something. This is known as "meekay tada". I do this in Usenet as well.
Let's face it, 90% of all human conversation is boring or irrelevant; I
try to catch the good parts.

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

meekay

--
Michael J. Kolb
m-k...@uiuc.edu

Individuation

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yup

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Eileen, Eileen_, or Eileen- depending on which is free.

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

between classes if I have time....or late at night.

> 4) Do you have ops?

silly girl....of course.

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

um....don't fuck with me or you'll have gossip on thrall like Boo.
*grin*
jes kidding.

Eileen (late for class)
-----
"It's not fate. It's just circumstance. I don't fool myself with
romance. I just live phone number to phone number..dusting them against my
thighs in the warmth of my pockets." -Ani D.
orz...@students.uiuc.edu //www.students.uiuc.edu/~orzoff

Individuation

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, LordAlmus wrote:

> >4) Do you have ops?
> Myself and my Bots have op's in my channel as well as
> #Gothic_California but they will onlt join #AG if the op's want them..
> any bot's holding the channel now?

FYI...we have a bot called Thrall...don't bring any other bots into
#altgothic.

Eileen

Greg Clow

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

: 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Once in a while.

: 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

GregClow. Cartoon names are stupid. :)

: 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Sometimes pop in on my lunch hour, but usually evenings/nights.

: 4) Do you have ops?

Nope.

: 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help

: everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
: if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I'm the one who interrupts all music-related conversation with comments
like "all current goth and industrial music sucks!" and "why don't you
kids listen to some *real* music??? in *my* day, we didn't have 'goth' or
'industrial', we just had 'alternative', and we *liked* it... mumble
grumble...". I also like to taunt Grimm, AppleBoi and that Rat Bastard
guy, and flirt with all the pretty girlies.

Greg

Bradley W Zimmerman

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Thes...@aol.com

> My answers:
>
> 1) yes
> 2) Thessaly/ThessAWAY/Ghislaine
> 3) I pop in sometimes during the afternoon, but generally
> I'm there in the late evening and early morning hours.
> Sometimes I forget I'm online and fall asleep.
> 4) yes
> 5) Idling is nothing personal. I get cranky if you ask me
> something I think you shouldn't need help finding the
> answer to. I don't like regional political or "planning"
> discussions on the # because it should be an international
> place and stuff that belongs to one city needs to stay
> there: if it belongs on your local mailing list or on the
> phone between friends, and probably would get flamed
> on a.g., it'll probably get flamed in the # too, tho we tend
> to be nicer on the #. I've only ever banned one person,
> and those of you following the newsgroup lately know who
> that is. I very rarely /kick with any degree of seriousness.
> I'm malicious and devious in my use of the "gossip"
> command (but I'm as mean to myself with it as I am to
> everyone else).

THess is lying out her ass.
LordBiran's little flaming tushy still has
a dent in it from when she booted it 2 months
ago. He whined to me about it last night. Thess
is an evil person who has no experience as a
promoter and lives in _NJ_ fo.....

ooops, wrong thread, my bad......

*blush*

er,
i'm on the channel
as Raphrat, Loveless, and occasionally
the assumed names of whoever is annoying us at the time
there's no tellin' when i'll be on,
though most likely betweeon 10pm and 8am
(night owl)
i have ops, among other kewl powers
which Uhlume has begrugingly given me
and i like eggys and smokeys and
currently am rather busy putting together
our bot "Pierogie" on #PGHgoth, so you
won't see me much....

another of Thess's spurned lurvers,

The Raphrat
http://theratsnest.res.cmu.edu
School of Art, Carnegie Mellon University

"I'm a Steelworker.... I kill what i eat"

Bradley W Zimmerman

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Brazen An...@cybernex.ne

> >5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> > everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> > if you're something of a "newbie" there?
>

> Aside from the fact that I'm way goofier on IRC than anywhere else and come
> across as a real airhead? Nope.

Brazen is my hero. just thought i'd mention that....

Richard

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Thess.. Wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Sometimes, not as often as I like, can't IRC from work any more :(

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

AxxE, AxxE1

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

It depends, late at night for me 1 to 6 am.

>4) Do you have ops?

Sometimes

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help

I don't have enough time to do much else, and am not there often enough.

--
Ax...@drk1.demon.co.uk ICQ:2526788 http://www.drk1.demon.co.uk
-----------------------Interested in fighting spam?---------------------------

Charlotte Ashley

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

> Thessy haggy writes:
>
>>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

I should bloody well hope so. :)

>>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Leanan

>>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

uuummm... after 6pm, before 11pm.... more on weekend, less when I'm
defecting to #gothic ;)

>>4) Do you have ops?

yopyopyop!

>>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help

>> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
>> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

yah...

I pretty much know everyone who comes in there. all 20 or whatever regular
users. :) Is there really anyone out there who's managed to escape
unnoticed? If so, show yourself now... and slap me on the wrist for
missing you. ;)

leanan sidhe

--
Mysterious are thy laws; http://www.interlog.com/~converg4
The vision's finer then the view;

Individuation

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On Wed, 1 Apr 1998, Bradley W Zimmerman wrote:

> and i like eggys and smokeys and
> currently am rather busy putting together
> our bot "Pierogie" on #PGHgoth, so you
> won't see me much....

this really bugs me....everyone is getting a channel for their SCENE...
I thought the purpose of all of us going onto irc was to get to talk to
people that you DON'T see everyday...or week.

> another of Thess's spurned lurvers,

I knew it.

Twilight

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Thessalia wrote:
> So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
> poll:
> (obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

yes

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Medakse

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

whenever I can ;)

> 4) Do you have ops?

yeppers, although jay threatened to take them away if I added any more
Morphine quotes he didn't like ;)
Whips and Kisses---
Twilight, who runs to say hi then leaves usually, damn thesis
co-chairperson, New Orleans C5 campaign committee

------
Vote New Orleans for Convergence 1999! See webpage for details
NOLA C5 Website: http://decadence.gothic.org/NOLA/
Midnight's Child: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2052/
A.G.Quotes: http://members.tripod.com/~Medakse/agothic.html

ama...@nyct.net

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

>Thessy haggy writes:
>
>>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

I have just begun hanging out there.

>>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

ericpup

>>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

um, probably more likely to be on after 8 or 9 ET but can be on
anytime.

>>4) Do you have ops?

Nope....

>>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
>> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
>> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Nothing comes to me yet.

As for alt.gothic, I am just your average lurking bastard.
I consider myself goth but I don't know how well my definition would
mesh with others. I another evil NYC prick.

Pleased to meet ya,
Eric

zastur

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes I do.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

zastur (or, in more festive times, PreXtious:)

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

In the anytime-I-might-have-free-time time.

>4) Do you have ops?

Yes. Responses, too.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Don't mind me, I've just been happy as of late. You get used
to it. :)

bye
christopher
http://www.retina.net/~zastur/

Goth.Code.98
vROeca3baUaqbdfaGcga79GzMRPUubfamveiecbb1tSeab5p4
aGG5CGaaGD#cchy#ca#hhezVf67RrrSbKbfbaHbhicdakusMI
-- Destroy the Jenny Jones Show.
-- http://home.fia.net/~cadfael/jennyjones/

Joan Pixie

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

>>Thessy haggy writes:
>>
>>>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

sometimes. It's fun.

>>>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

eixip or snowangel

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

after 6pm, any time really is possible, though.

>>>4) Do you have ops?

No, which is really a shame, because i'd LOVE to take over the
channel... :P (sarcasm)

>>>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
>>> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
>>> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Um, most of what is say *is* sarcastic all the time, in channel, on
ng, wherever. I'm one of those NYC people, as well. I'm also a 870
year old vampire, so please do not make fun of me when i am on the #.

:F

*~*J
^v^ toy goddess nyc ^v^
}i{ angel collector }i{
^*^ gothpunkskatefreestyleprincess ^*^

Albatross

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Thessalia wrote:

<snip>

I went there once for about half an hour.
Chatted up Eileen and Charlotte.
IRC moves to quickly for me. Some sort of generational thing, I think.

faile alizarine

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

*1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

yes.

*2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

faile.

*3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

usually at night, around 9pm-1am. when i am at work, i idle for 8 eight
hours, out of complete boredom (hence, my idling times would be between
midnight and 8 am).

*4) Do you have ops?

sometimes. if someone is nice enough to throw them my way.

*5) Is there anything you would like to add

not that i can think of right now.....my head is in a cloud because i just
woke up, so i'm really not functioning quite yet.

faile.

Phracky

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) on Wed, Apr 1, 1998 02:02 EST said:

<<1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?>>

Sometmes...soo...yeah.

<<2) If so, what handle do you normally use?>>

Phracky

<<3) What time of day do you usually chat there?>>

Usually anytime after 10pm.

<<4) Do you have ops?>>

nope.

<<5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help everyone on the # to get
to know you better, esp.>>

errr...not really....

> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

~Ken
_0_

LSWIL6453

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Tessaly wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

>4) Do you have ops?

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.

> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

1) Yes.
2) Adric
3) No set time, but usually afternoon or nights.
4) No.
5) Yep, just started chatting there. I've tried playing with IRC a couple
of time in the past, but always found it too chaotic and with too little
actual content instead of everyone just hugging everyone else, or being
rude and kick/banning people. So far, #altgothic seems to be better on all
those points...

- Adric

Jennerferner

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

In article <199804010702...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Londyn...or Londers/gothnacho when my modem gets bitchy with me (as you
who frequent the channel know it does *giggle*)

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

All day everyday. *sob* I have no liiiiiiiiiife.

>4) Do you have ops?

No. Dammit. I WANT TO PUT PUNKRAWK ON THRALL! *snicker*

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I'm there. That's about all I can think of. I have 4 years of extensive
IRCing under my skirt...run a bot, a channel, and I frequent two different
nets (EFnet and IRCnet). Uhm...I spend too much time talking to you freaky
people. Really, I do. I am not goth dammit! Oh, and there is gossip about
me on Thrall...remember...it's JUST gossip. Not a skip of it is true! I
swear! *grin*

-Jenn

The night is my companion, the solitude my guide.

ariadne

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

I've popped in a few times in the past month or so. It will
probably be more frequent until I get my new job.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Ariadne or if that is taken, Aridella

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

late at night. This will probably change in 2 weeks
when I start my new job. Then it will depend if I
can use at IRC at work.

>4) Do you have ops?
No

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
Chris (zastur) was doing a picture page for #altgothic.
I don't know if he plans on maintaining it. My pic is there
if you are curious.

********
Ariadne ICQ# 688833
And wisdom and time they tried to scorn your world,
But in the rose I will believe.--AATT

Lady Lamia

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

> On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:
>
> >1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Occasionally. I've been meaning to pop in - but I've been a little
obsessed with making a web page! ;)

> >2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

LadyLamia

> >3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

After 8pm.

> >4) Do you have ops?

Nope

> >5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help

> > everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> > if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I'm a shy little goddess. It takes a little pushing to get me to
speak! So if I'm there and I'm not saying anything just nudge me a bit
and I'll perk up! ;)

Erin
+++++
"Thy soul shall find itself alone 'Mid dark thoughts of the gray
tombstone-" ~Poe
DC Campaign for C5: http://home.earthlink.net/~malediction
ldyl...@erols.com ICQ# 8267912

Individuation

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

poor old albatross....
here...let me wipe the applesauce off your chin...

nurse Eileen

Leonora the Lonely KittenLady

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

In the year of our Lord, Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:40:18 -0600, the foolish

Individuation <orz...@students.uiuc.edu> dared to write:

>I thought the purpose of all of us going onto irc was to get to talk to
>people that you DON'T see everyday...or week.

i see the ppl from nyc aproxomitally once a month with a few
execptions so there :P

and it's going to be even less now

-Leonora (Mistress of All Evil & Goddess Material :), listening to
apoptygma bezerk
--
C5 In NYC - Vote for the one you trust:
http://www.dorsai.org/~lilith/convergencenyc.html

Leonora the Lonely KittenLady

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

In the year of our Lord, Wed, 01 Apr 1998 19:21:11 GMT, the foolish
zas...@ix.netcom.com (zastur) dared to write:

> Yes. Responses, too.

oh yes that reminds me

i am the one who added all the Pet Shop Boys, New Order, Electronic,
Liz Phair, Ultravox, and some other stuff to the bot.

don't complain, i will hurt you.

-Leonora (Mistress of All Evil & Goddess Material :)

Leonora the Lonely KittenLady

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

In the year of our Lord, 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, the foolish

thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) dared to write:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

yes i do ;>

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

back to TonyGirl , it vaires tho

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

whenever i am bored enough to be on irc...which is a lot :P

>4) Do you have ops?

yes mam

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

don't piss me off dammit.

here are ways to avoid pissing me off:

1) asking for ops
2) asking stupid questions (ie about mm :P)
3) (unless you're ladyrhye) insulting nyc
4) associating yourself with _him_
5) age / sex checks
6) location checks are acceptable as long as you are not trolling
7) in conjunction with 6 -> TROLLING FOR MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX
IS NOT ALLOWED
8) harassing people
9) don't piss emily off

other than that, just say hi :P

-Leonora (Mistress of All Evil & Goddess Material :), bitchy and
bored. muhahahaha.

LordBiran

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

>THess is lying out her ass.
>LordBiran's little flaming tushy still has
>a dent in it from when she booted it 2 months
>ago. He whined to me about it last night. Thess
>is an evil person who has no experience as a
>promoter and lives in _NJ_ fo.....
>
>ooops, wrong thread, my bad......
>
>*blush*

Heh heh, I wonder who you could ever be talking about. Actually Thessy did
kick my ass back in November? Which did NY a favor. There were a lot of NYC
people coming in, and I was held responcible (I just have that magnetic
personality). SO she kicked me a bunch of times...and told us to form our own
channel. I still frequent #altgothic and have ops and such. But thank you
Thessaly *hugs* being kicked was one of the best things you could have ever
done. She is good at it too...you should have seen her kick ban *****. <g>

Brian
*~*Dance into the fire*~*
http://members.tripod.com/~LordBiran
co-moderator PrideGoth-L
http://members.ultracom.net/pridegoth
LordBiran@IRC #pridegoth #nycgothic #altgothic on EFnet

LordBiran

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

>this really bugs me....everyone is getting a channel for their SCENE...
>I thought the purpose of all of us going onto irc was to get to talk to
>people that you DON'T see everyday...or week.

Our local #nycgothic channel has brought a lot of people in our local scene
closer together. We have met some people that do not come out as often and
have gotten closer to the ones we already know..it is easier than talking in a
loud club.

My 3 cents,

LordBiran

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Brad boi writes:

>Brazen is my hero. just thought i'd mention that....

She also has the most beautiful eyes, you can see right into her soul.

ma...@erols.com

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Thessalia wrote:

> As a regular on EFnet's #altgothic, I hear some of
> the other people who have been there for a while
> getting frustrated with the number of people who
> have started coming there lately... it's been *really*
> crowded, sometime to the levels of #gothic.
>
> It isn't that we don't *want* them, it's that we don't
> know who they are! Also, a couple of us are curious
> to see whether some of the people who come in
> don't read a.g. at all; this might be the case. I don't
> really know why someone who didn't read a.g. would
> *want* to hang out on the #, but we're not going to
> ban them or anything. I also know that some old ng
> regulars come to the # when they don't have time to
> read the ng but do have time to chat while they're at
> work or something.

> So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
> poll:
> (obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
>
> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?
yes

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

__rufus__

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

nights after 8ish, weekends when I feel like it

> 4) Do you have ops?

only if someone gives them to me.

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I'm a GIRL.

rufus

Albatross

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

Individuation wrote:

> poor old albatross....
> here...let me wipe the applesauce off your chin...

Um.
Thats not applesauce.

Necr0angel

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yep

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

necroangl

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

When ever I remember I have IRC. usually in the evening(CST evening that is)

>4) Do you have ops?

Sometimes, sometimes not.

necroangel
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671
ICQ # 6471503(need to upgrade software+lazy=never on;))
One of PapaPan's babygoffs =]
"Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!" ~Duo ^_^

Prakriti Paul

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

:
: >1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

sure do
:
: >2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

fr00ty

: >3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

any time really...

: >4) Do you have ops?

nope

: >5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help

: > everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
: > if you're something of a "newbie" there?

If i suddenly /quit or stop paying attention to a conversation its usually
because I'm at work, and some work has happened or something. Please don't
take it personally :)

-prakriti

--
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Prakriti Paul * Catch!" calls the Once-ler.

OdiEtAmo3

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Thessalia wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Just starting (and my computer doesn't like it, so I don't know how long I'll
be able to use it)

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Di

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Prolly around 4:30 EST and various other times throughout the day, but never
for very long

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I'm really very new at this... I will admit to knowing absolutely nothing (yes,
I'm reading the help and introduction).

And my sudden disappearing acts in the middle of a conversation would be due
to my computer freezing. It seems to have something against me communicating
with the outside world.

~*~Lady Di~*~ (Glad that it finally let me download IRC)
"Beeep~ A beep on the nose is a sign of great affection." ~Lucy van Pelt,
"Snoopy Come Home"
Gothic Code 3.1A available upon request

Black Rose

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

In article <199804010702...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>As a regular on EFnet's #altgothic, I hear some of
>the other people who have been there for a while
>getting frustrated with the number of people who
>have started coming there lately... it's been *really*
>crowded, sometime to the levels of #gothic.
>
>It isn't that we don't *want* them, it's that we don't
>know who they are! Also, a couple of us are curious
>to see whether some of the people who come in
>don't read a.g. at all; this might be the case. I don't
>really know why someone who didn't read a.g. would
>*want* to hang out on the #, but we're not going to
>ban them or anything. I also know that some old ng
>regulars come to the # when they don't have time to
>read the ng but do have time to chat while they're at
>work or something.
>
>So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
>poll:
>(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
>

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

As often as possible!

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

I am NoirRose, and rarely, LadyPuma

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Anywhen between 6pm and 2 am, EST

>4) Do you have ops?

No. <pout>

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

BlackRose

Please do not respond to this message directly...In order to speak to a real
person, please direct replies to noir...@eznet.net.

**Touch not, come no closer...Dark petals cloak dark secrets, pain unseen****
**Would you choose the Black Rose? Beware...dark thorns draw heart's blood.**

Dante - iN oZ

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

> On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) scribbled in
> crayon:

> >So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
> >poll:
> >(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
> >
> >1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes, I pop in there occasionally, but lately I've been a little busy.

> >2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Dante (woah, who'd have guessed), or Narfukit

> >3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Well, all times of the day and night really. I work with net access, so I can
keep a session in the background, and when I get home, I'm doing extra work, or
uni assignments, or watching TV, and since when my poota boots it connects to
the net automatically costing me the price of a phone call, I may as well use
it :-)

> >4) Do you have ops?

No, I'm not a "regular" per se, but I do like to drop in when I can and am able
to chat.

> >5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> > everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> > if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I don't like giving my autobiography away for two reasons:
- It makes it possible for other people to know me better than I know them
first :-)
- In a conversation, you "learn" things about the other person, and that is
a much better way of getting to know someone rather than putting all your cards
on the table and saying, "This is me, if you want to talk to me because
something in this description is interesting to you, talk to me." I dunno..
sense of the unknown thing happenin'. We have evolved with a fine sense of
"curiousness". I was "born" with a blatant overuse of quote marks :-)

Regards,
Dante - iN oZ
da...@ar.com.au Homepage: http://www.ar.com.au/~dante/

Scott

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
>poll:
>(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
>
>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

mmyep

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

PainAngel, AuralSex, raindog

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

If work is slow I'll stop in for a couple minutes during the day,
otherwise it's usually after 9 pm cst.

>4) Do you have ops?

No, but I have pez therefore I need no stinkin' ops.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Send me tapes and candy and all kinds of other fun odd stuff and
I won't hurt your feelings.

ciao,
Scott
--
The Process of Disassembly
gothic.net/~raindog/process/

Grimm

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) did decree:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Jezus Christ, I'm gone for a week, and already I'm forgotten *sniff*
:). I mean, yes, I do.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Gr|mm, because some stupid bastard with less of a life than I do seems
to be on with Grimm all the time. It's probably a bot.

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Usually at night. 9-11 or so on a weeknight, much later on weekends.
But lately, I've had too much homework. Feh.

>4) Do you have ops?

Nope.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I dunno. Talk to me, ask me some questions, if you're really
interested. I'm really quite friendly :). I idle a lot, though. I
usually read ag and hang around on IRC at once. I don't do both at
the same time very well, though :).

"When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or, maybe they don't mean anything anyways, and we just think they do."
-Delerium, Sandman(Brief Lives)
****Gothcode available on request**** ICQ:2546089
One of Marcus Pan's Babygoffs :)

se...@dlc.fi

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

I have.

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Hehx

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Sometime between midnight-4am here, which is 2-6pm in the US.

> 4) Do you have ops?

I do not know what ops is.

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I have only been on the # ten times or so, but everyone was nice ( : I get
bored unusually quickly and tend to check my email while people are trying to
talk to me... ) ; forgive me.

Excess and Oohs,
++Allison++

Http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~serpe

Xandraius

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Thessalia wrote:

> So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
> poll:
> (obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)

Actually a small monkey in an aluminum foil Illuminati-proof hat is
typing this for me as I dictate from inside the refrigirator...

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Same one

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Whenever time permist, usually morning or late evening.

> 4) Do you have ops?

Why yes, I *CAN* kick fuckheads!

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?
>

> My answers:
>
> 1) yes
> 2) Thessaly/ThessAWAY/Ghislaine
> 3) I pop in sometimes during the afternoon, but generally
> I'm there in the late evening and early morning hours.
> Sometimes I forget I'm online and fall asleep.
> 4) yes
> 5) Idling is nothing personal. I get cranky if you ask me
> something I think you shouldn't need help finding the
> answer to. I don't like regional political or "planning"
> discussions on the # because it should be an international
> place and stuff that belongs to one city needs to stay
> there: if it belongs on your local mailing list or on the
> phone between friends, and probably would get flamed
> on a.g., it'll probably get flamed in the # too, tho we tend
> to be nicer on the #. I've only ever banned one person,
> and those of you following the newsgroup lately know who
> that is. I very rarely /kick with any degree of seriousness.
> I'm malicious and devious in my use of the "gossip"
> command (but I'm as mean to myself with it as I am to
> everyone else).
>
> Umm... that's about all! So stand up and be counted, peeps!
>
> frogs and fishes from Thessaly
> ~~~~~~~~~~~thes...@aol.com~~~~~~~~~~~
> ~~ http://members.aol.com/thessalia/rose.htm ~~
> "You play, you win, you play, you lose... you play."
> ~~~~~~"Virtue is fragile." - Angela Carter~~~~~~

--
-=Xandraius Wormwood, SPAMKILLER: AGSF Tactical Unit 09 South=-
Bulk Emailers - LART them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Xandraius

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Charlotte Ashley wrote:
> Is there really anyone out there who's managed to escape
> unnoticed? If so, show yourself now... and slap me on the wrist for
> missing you. ;)

*Xandraius slaps around Leanan a bit with a large trout

Leonora the Lonely KittenLady

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

In the year of our Lord, Thu, 02 Apr 1998 02:16:53 GMT, the foolish

rai...@GoAwaySpamWhores.gothic.net (Scott) dared to write:

> Send me tapes and candy and all kinds of other fun odd stuff and

^^^^^^^^^^^^

>I won't hurt your feelings.

so that's the only reason why you don't hurt my feelings? :<

-Leonora (Mistress of All Evil & Goddess Material :)

Black Wydow

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Thessalia <thes...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199804010702...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes, I have before.

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Black Wydow or Sykotic (depending on my mood)

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

either morning, or late night

> 4) Do you have ops?

*sniff* no

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

When I'm online I am usually doing several things
at one time so it may take me a while to respond, depending on the
conversation in the room, or how involved I am in what else I'm doing. If I
miss anything I almost always scroll up just to make sure, so I may catch
what you said, just a little late. Sometimes I'll put in a smiley face or
play a wav just so no one thinks I'm asleep or dead when I'm really quiet.
--
( ) )) Black Wydow )) >

"Well shave my legs and call me Grandpa!"
- Dad (Cow & Chicken)

Overlord of Darkness

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

: >1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yup.

: >2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

RatBastrd usually, but if, for some odd reason, that nick is taken, I show
up as either RatFace or Bastrdino

: >3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

I could pop in at any time... be vigilant! ;)

: >4) Do you have ops?

Yup... and I love to feed gossip to ThrallBot.. ;)

: >5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help

: > everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
: > if you're something of a "newbie" there?

The best way to get to know someone is to talk to them.. :)

Rat Bastard
--
_/|_|\____ Rat Bastard: Neither a Rat, nor a Bastard? Discuss.____/|_|\_
\x x/ ________________________________________________ \x x/

Delanie A. Johnson

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

In article <199804010702...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
thes...@aol.com says...

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes, occasionally. Though, I guess I never really say anything

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

delanie

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

late evening to morning

> 4) Do you have ops?

heh, nope

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Not really, I haven't really said to much in the short time i've been
going to #altgothic, and I apologize to all that I may offend. I can be
found more often on #bauhaus on undernet, where I actually talk a whole
lot. I'm just really shy, and that is a big channel. I do tend to talk
a little more with less people around, and I will always respond to msg
and query. Meaning that if you see my name in the channel I am really
there.

Delanie

LordBiran

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Will the rat bastard writes:

>Yup... and I love to feed gossip to ThrallBot.. ;)

<RatBastard> tb gossip about lordbiran
<Thrall> He claims to be a gaybisexual..whatever the hell that means.

Heehee thanks will....it's great to be gossiped about.

ren

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Wow. I didn't know I was the only one to abandon Effete
#gothic. ;)

ren

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Now I know the real reason I can't find you in the real
world. ;)

Individuation

Bradley W Zimmerman

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Individuation@students.u
> Rap...@CMU.EDU wrote:
>
> > and i like eggys and smokeys and
> > currently am rather busy putting together
> > our bot "Pierogie" on #PGHgoth, so you
> > won't see me much....

> this really bugs me....everyone is getting a channel for their SCENE...
> I thought the purpose of all of us going onto irc was to get to talk to
> people that you DON'T see everyday...or week.

jeez, i disappear from #altgothic for a WEEK
and everyone turns on me... it takes a bit of
time to make sure the fucker's running smoothly.
besides NO ONE has 'disappeared' from #altgothic
yet, unlike A.G. proper....

chill tha fuck out, yo

> > another of Thess's spurned lurvers,
>
> I knew it.
>
> Eileen

no comment.....

The Raphrat
http://theratsnest.res.cmu.edu
School of Art, Carnegie Mellon University

"I'm a Steelworker.... I kill what i eat"

Bradley W Zimmerman

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Alba...@drizzle.com

> Individuation wrote:
>
> > poor old albatross....
> > here...let me wipe the applesauce off your chin...
>
> Um.
> Thats not applesauce.

ewwww.... you should really quit smoking....

*retch*

Jennerferner

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

Okay, the regulars of #altgothic know by now that I live on IRC.
The people who claim to have been on the channel...I must have
not seen you, because I pay pretty close attention, and I'm almost
always on there...not saying you HAVEN'T been on...but it seems
more people are claiming to be regs than actually are. Don't
flame me if I'm wrong *duck*

-Jenn

I had some long thing from Dante's Inferno on here.
Typed nicely in Italian, by my friend Jason...but
someone who was using my computer erased it. *bounce

David Gerard

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

:1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

yup.

:2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

RevDrD, AGSF-AI-B

:3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Mid-afternoons Melbourne time. I have no idea when that is US time.

:4) Do you have ops?

Frequently.

:5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help

: everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
: if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Dunno if it's been around long enough to have a FAQ. I doubt it.

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/ AGSF Unit 0|4 http://suburbia.net/~fun/
Stop JUNK EMAIL Boycott AMAZON.COM http://mickc.home.mindspring.com/index1.htm

Spook1385

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

>Jennerferner <punk...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Okay, the regulars of #altgothic know by now that I live on IRC.
>The people who claim to have been on the channel...I must have
>not seen you, because I pay pretty close attention, and I'm almost
>always on there...not saying you HAVEN'T been on...but it seems
>more people are claiming to be regs than actually are. Don't
>flame me if I'm wrong *duck*

Pull your head out of your ass..
It's an IRC channel, not an exclusive gothic country club. No one has gone
spouting off about being a "regular" on IRC, and for that matter, who gives a
damn?

I haven't seen you post much..

Maybe you should stick with that.
Cause you just said something enormously stupid..

Rogue
Time's fingers close, i'm losing hold....
The world would be a better place without people..go kill yourself please.
Order and Chaos can only coexist..neither is absolute
One of Papa Pan's black clad lil children *adjusts halo*

Rainbow Warrior

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes.

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

RainboWar, Rainbow Warrior does not fit on IRC

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Usually evenings or early mornings.

> 4) Do you have ops?

No

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I am big SF literary fan. I am little bit shy and a little paranoid.
I am afraid I might say something stupid and piss someone off
unintentionally. I am trying to overcome these things.

Rainbow Warrior

Apple's Dead

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

>Pull your head out of your ass..
>It's an IRC channel, not an exclusive gothic country club. No one has gone
>spouting off about being a "regular" on IRC, and for that matter, who gives a
>damn?

Erik, Chill.

>I haven't seen you post much..

See above.

>Maybe you should stick with that.
>Cause you just said something enormously stupid..

That makes both of you.
See above again.

Stevie.

"People who want power often end up dead,
and Robert Smith kicks ass" South Park | ICQ: 6675758
I live in the same city as Pat Robertson, CBN and PETA.
People actually wonder why I'm suicidal.

Apple's Dead

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Chat? No, I add Bon Jovi and Meatloaf lyrics to the bot.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Appleboi/AppleAWAY....ect ect. ad infinitium (sp)

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Hrm, night mainly.

>4) Do you have ops?

You betcha.

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

I tend to wander off and do other things if I'm not payin attention. Given
that my attention span is about 2 inches long this happens a lot.

Stevie

Apple's Dead

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98

>> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
>> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
>> if you're something of a "newbie" there?
>

>um....don't fuck with me or you'll have gossip on thrall like Boo.

Or she'll de-=op you and take over the channel to taunt you. ;p

>jes kidding.

Sure. Uh huh!

Stevie, should nick himself KickMe.

Jennerferner

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

>Pull your head out of your ass..It's an IRC channel, not an exclusive >gothic country club. No one has gone spouting off about being a "regular" >on IRC, and for that matter, who gives a damn?
OI! CHILL! That wasn't a post to be attacked or anything. Sorry, I just
spend entirely too much time in front of my computer and let IRC
terminology show up where it shouldn't be, and I apologise for that, but
I'm not even THINKING of it as a "country club" or what have you and I
don't know why you would have taken my comments as such.

>I haven't seen you post much..

>Maybe you should stick with that.

Mebbe I SHOULD go back into hiding. And just as before, when asked to leave
I do. Hence my no longer appearing on this newsgroup for a few months or
on the IRC channel. Those who want to talk to me know how to contact me.

>Cause you just said something enormously stupid..

Not stupid. Just misunderstood.

Nils Altenbach

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?
Sometimes.

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?
BlackLite

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?
10 p.m. to 4 a.m. CET (Central European Time)

> 4) Do you have ops?
No.

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?
No. :P

-- Lord BlackLight
http://www.ph-cip.uni-koeln.de/~abach/blacklight.html

GoPS3Mu5DJ2 THJtYdm PShPeR B20/20Bk!"1 cLBr-s8G)M( V6S
M3p1wD ZGoGoiPuPurTeiFadMeJaj C8ocp a22-(19) n5M b44 H175
g5T??9?A m)EaNo(@Z4 w7! v5RM r5E p7Z677Rd D87!* h5(TNr)
sM9M SsYn k5msp N1096CNWH RdM LdeNRW6

Thessalia

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

In article <4p8x2FK00...@andrew.cmu.edu>, Bradley W Zimmerman
<rap...@CMU.EDU> writes:
>Individuation@students.u
>> Rap...@CMU.EDU wrote:
>> > another of Thess's spurned lurvers,
>> I knew it.
>no comment.....

Would you guys please quit talking about me in front of
my back? :P

Move along folks... nothing to look at here....

frogs and fishes from Thessaly

who hasn't spurned anybody -lately-
(but I'll be sure to keep you informed if I do,
just because you both seem to care *that* much ;)

Metamorph

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

Thessalia wrote:

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

No, ICQ is enough for me.

Metamorph

Individuation

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Apple's Dead wrote:

> >um....don't fuck with me or you'll have gossip on thrall like Boo.
>
> Or she'll de-=op you and take over the channel to taunt you. ;p

*snicker* that was only once...and I was *not* alone in that feat. If I
remember correctly I had the help of leo, carrie, lady rhye, and a few
other women....
you boys were just being stupid...so we let the INTELLIGENT women
speak...only.

> >jes kidding.
>
> Sure. Uh huh!
> Stevie, should nick himself KickMe.

oooh rilly?
*grin*
See you on #altgothic
*boot*
Eileen

fx.

Apr 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/3/98

Thessaly wrote:

<sneep!>

> 1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

very occasionally.

> 2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

foxxie

> 3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

late evenings, U.S. EST

> 4) Do you have ops?

nope.

> 5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

ehm... well, i use the handle "foxxie" cos
i've used it for a long time, and fx. isn't long
enough for irc. it might not be goth enough for
some on #altgothic, but i ain't gonna change it :)
other than that, i just lurk around there and
talk to rufus, mostly :)

fx.

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because
one's opponents do not cease to be insipid." - Nietzsche

Bahharroth

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

>>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

after I've spent all this time getting aclimated to Undernet's #gothik, you
tell me there's a altgothic channel on EFnet? well...damnit all to hell.
*grumps mightily*

HollowMan
GoCs3 TJt(PAn)Ybt8 PSaNaL B8/22Bk cBk(DBR)c3*G* V7s M2 ZGoPuoTeiFanCl C5 A19=
n5 b55 H186 g7t??91A m@z4#?& W7! v3R r1Els p7z675Rd D54 h6(SaPe) SM8n SsYn
k4(6)m N1294EW HzM*1p2 LusWA5

The Exiled

Apr 5, 1998, 4:00:00 AM4/5/98

thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

>4) Do you have ops?

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

1) Yes, I most certainly do.

2) I am found consistently as Exiled_ .

3) I am there in the late eve. Usually around 11 PM to 2 AM. Sometimes
a few hours earlier.

4) Yes, I am an operator.

5) I tend to be an arbitrator. I come to that channel for peace of
mind, and nice long-winded discussions. I severely take a dislike to
trolls or people who brign their personal quibbles into the channel,
myself included. *shrug*

Regards And Respects,
The Exiled

David Gerard

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

On 1 Apr 1998 23:51:03 GMT, lord...@aol.com (LordBiran) wrote:

:There were a lot of NYC
:people coming in, and I was held responcible (I just have that magnetic
:personality). SO she kicked me a bunch of times...and told us to form our own
:channel.

How pleasant. Thessaly?

"I care because I don't want to spend my golden years sitting in a sports bar
arguing for or against artificial turf." - Elocutus

LordBiran

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

David writes:

>On 1 Apr 1998 23:51:03 GMT, lord...@aol.com (LordBiran) wrote:
>
>:There were a lot of NYC
>:people coming in, and I was held responcible (I just have that magnetic
>:personality). SO she kicked me a bunch of times...and told us to form our
>own
>:channel.
>

>How pleasant. Thessaly?

You took my statement out of context, I said it was a good thing. =) Thank you
again Elizabeth.

With a little dream,

zastur

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

On Wed, 01 Apr 1998 23:04:24 GMT, tony...@eclipse.net (Leonora the
Lonely KittenLady) wrote:

>> Yes. Responses, too.
>
>oh yes that reminds me
>
>i am the one who added all the Pet Shop Boys, New Order, Electronic,
>Liz Phair, Ultravox, and some other stuff to the bot.
>
>don't complain, i will hurt you.

I'm not complaining... I lurve Liz Phair and New Order. :P

bye
christopher
http://www.retina.net/~zastur/

Goth.Code.98
vROeca3baUaqbdfaGcga79GzMRPUubfamveiecbb1tSeab5p4
aGG5CGaaGD#cchy#ca#hhezVf67RrrSbKbfbaHbhicdakusMI
-- Destroy the Jenny Jones Show.
-- http://home.fia.net/~cadfael/jennyjones/

LordBiran

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

Chris writes:

> I'm not complaining... I lurve Liz Phair and New Order. :P

Liz Phair..../me is thrown back into his brit pop days. Whip Smart was one of
my favorite albums ever. Oh the sweet memories of being 16.

As for New Order, I like them now.

True faith, ;)

Individuation

Apr 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/6/98

On 6 Apr 1998, LordBiran wrote:

> Chris writes:
>
> > I'm not complaining... I lurve Liz Phair and New Order. :P
>
> Liz Phair..../me is thrown back into his brit pop days. Whip Smart was one of
> my favorite albums ever. Oh the sweet memories of being 16.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Exile in Guyville was infinately superior!!!!

LordBiran

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

Eileen writes:

>EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I would not call my opinion eww. Whip smart is still a good album.

>Exile in Guyville was infinately superior!!!!

I found it too drippy. Whip Smart still has my vote. =)

With a little dream,

Individuation

Apr 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/7/98

On 7 Apr 1998, LordBiran wrote:

> Eileen writes:
>

> >EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>
> I would not call my opinion eww. Whip smart is still a good album.

ick..I would :P

> >Exile in Guyville was infinately superior!!!!
>
> I found it too drippy. Whip Smart still has my vote. =)

"I want to fuck you like a dog, I'll take you home and make you like it"
is drippy?
ummmmmmmmm....
okay

Scott

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:16:53 -0500, Individuation
<orz...@students.uiuc.edu> spewed:

>> >Exile in Guyville was infinately superior!!!!
>>
>> I found it too drippy. Whip Smart still has my vote. =)
>
>"I want to fuck you like a dog, I'll take you home and make you like it"
>is drippy?

Well, it depends on what kind of drippy you're talking about.

ciao,
Scott

Thessalia

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

In article <353f710d...@thingy.apana.org.au>, f...@thingy.apana.org.au
(David Gerard) writes:

>On 1 Apr 1998 23:51:03 GMT, lord...@aol.com (LordBiran) wrote:
>
>:There were a lot of NYC
>:people coming in, and I was held responcible (I just have that magnetic
>:personality). SO she kicked me a bunch of times...and told us to form our
>own
>:channel.
>

>How pleasant. Thessaly?

"Please keep regional conversation, such as "what time
are we all meeting at _____'s house" and "what are you
all wearing to Exedor tonight" to regional channels,
so that the Wisconsin, Canada, Florida, California,
Australia, England, Illinois, Pennsylvania, etc. people
will quit bitching about it behind your back."

I kicked him twice. The NYC people who at the time were
not reading a.g. were hanging out in the # and using it
for too much personal stuff that they really needed a local
# for. I got sick of hearing people complain. Brian was held
responsible for the glut of his social group that was in
there because they started coming in right after he did and
several people mentioned that no non-a.g. NYC people had
been hanging out there prior to that, and that they had
started coming in because he had told them it was a cool
channel. Whether this is true or not is a moot point... I'm
not saying it is true or isn't, just that that is what was said.

This was not an assumption on my part, it was an assertion
made by several people who were # regulars at the time who
wanted to complain but couldn't think to do anything about it.
We had set the /topic as "please keep regional conversation to
regional channels" several times but it wasn't helping much.
People mentioned wanting to ban various NYC people, which
would have been silly and unnecessary.

Unfortunately #ag has weird limits as to what is and isn't
ontopic... it would seem that anything everyone can participate
in is "ontopic" and anything which by nature excludes more
than 10-15% of ppl who are on the # is offtopic. Probably
the most ontopic stuff we can come up with is gossiping
about other a.g. people or ourselves but anyone who isn't
an a.g. person who comes in and talks about themselves
will tend to get "strange looks". (this corollary is why we
all know how *happy happy happy* Zas is, *grumblewink*:
we hear about his girlfriend every damn day! ;)

I was already pretty annoyed myself, and doubly annoyed
with the fact that everyone was griping in /msgs but no one
was doing anything. It's sort of a ops responsibility to let
people know when majority opinion says they're out of line
and I kinda felt that a couple of the people who were
complaining were not doing their job... I tend to pick up slack.

So I made the point one day that having your own # is as
simple as typing "/join #name" and talking there, and that
#ag regulars *not* from NYC were getting *very* annoyed
with the situation, because NYC-only convo was too offtopic
and too frequent. QED. Brian thought I was madder than I
was... when I was just like, "Look. It's easy. /join #nycgoths.
Go now. Byebye!" I did eventually get frustrated bec. it
really didn't seem that anyone was getting the diff between
"on-topic" and "on-/topic". We had a little tiff, everyone left,
people were added to people's ignore lists, but nobody got
banned, which is what would have happened if it had been
a really serious fight.

So, the NYC people got their own channel and bot, and when
they come in now, they actually participate in conversation with
everyone rather than talking about What Jane Was Wearing
Last Night At Wasteland (or whatever.... you get the idea...
stuff that is of interest to a group of friends but trivial in an
international sense). Brian and I made up, and everyone is
happy now. Yay! *happydance*

frogs and fishes from Thessaly

wanna hear the story about what a bitch I was at the Portishead show
to the guy who was about 6'2" and 280 lbs
who was knocking over girls 1/3 his size? *evilgleam*
*he*got*scared*and*moved*....

LordBiran

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

>So, the NYC people got their own channel and bot, and when
>they come in now, they actually participate in conversation with
>everyone rather than talking about What Jane Was Wearing
>Last Night At Wasteland (or whatever.... you get the idea...
>stuff that is of interest to a group of friends but trivial in an
>international sense). Brian and I made up, and everyone is
>happy now. Yay! *happydance*

Yah Yah...as I said before...that little snippet was taken out of context...and
you guys getting pissed off at us NYC IRC newbies did us a big favor.
#nycgothic rocks....even though it is not really a NY channel anymore. I do
love #altgothic and the chats there, but as I have learned, there is a time and
a place for everything.

What was Jane wearing at Wasteland btw? I think it was really tacky!

the files of damage incorporated

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98
to Thessalia

On 8 Apr 1998, Thessalia wrote:

> frogs and fishes from Thessaly
> wanna hear the story about what a bitch I was at the Portishead show
> to the guy who was about 6'2" and 280 lbs
> who was knocking over girls 1/3 his size? *evilgleam*
> *he*got*scared*and*moved*....

*squeak*
*bounce*
*giggle*

i want to hear it...
the idea of thess being intimidating to someone 6'2" is kindof amusing...
but i think i can see it... do tell us, my darling.

and when are you coming to visit me?

yes, i know my .sigfile is too long. i'll fix it soon. deal.
-kat

/\ /\.___..-- ''"-._
{ "" } '_. / ).\ /")
"small boy and his infantry >@" @<= \ \ \\ ~~~~~~ /
marching around so naturally-- "{=v=.}" _ ) '._ \ ~~~~~
shouldn't have done that" .. ^ _./ \ / --__ ')
/ ;-'' / ;- _/ / /
(oo) (oo) o_ o__),
'''' '''' " " '

Dylan Kucera

Apr 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/10/98

On 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35 GMT, thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

>So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
>poll:
>(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)

About as often as I'm on the channel obviously. Better late than
never, no?

>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Occationally.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

chaind. I wanted "chained", but that was in use by some pervert and I
really wanted it so I dropped the "e".

I used to use "ramrod" (inspired by the Foetus song) until I realized
that there was a pervert in competition for that one too. Even the
goths were thinking the wrong thing anyway.

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

No particular time.

>4) Do you have ops?

Is that anything like gonorrhoea?

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Thrall knows my details...

DK.

LordBiran

Apr 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/10/98

Dylan writes:

>>4) Do you have ops?
>
>Is that anything like gonorrhoea?

It's more like Asian anthrax, but without the dizziness.

Sola

Apr 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/10/98

Dylan Kucera <djku...@altera-systems.com> wrote: (well, no he didn't
but i'm stealing the orignal post from him)

1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yep. Every other day or so.

2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Balisane, Sola, a-drive

3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Usually drop in midafternoon- evening, or after midnight.

4) Do you have ops?

Yep.

5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
if you're something of a "newbie" there?

As if i ever said anything intelligent there. <g>

dreams of the City,
Sola

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
"Religion used to be a means of defining identity...
now it's become an accessory, sort of like a handbag. "
- Xthlc Matt

Mike Jourard

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

Through the darkness of night and in the fullness of time on 1 Apr 1998 07:02:35
GMT, it was that thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:
[snips]

>So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
>poll:
>(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
>
>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

Yes.

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

MunDane, Mauoooove, MunDane_X

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

late evenings

>4) Do you have ops?

No. May I?

>5) Is there anything you would like to add, to help
> everyone on the # to get to know you better, esp.
> if you're something of a "newbie" there?

Don't freak out when you see me... I'm not A mundane, I'm THE MunDane...

==========
GothCode3.0: GoFA3Im4CS5$ TycsJt?Fe1 PMoPeSh B6/15Bk"1 cBK{Gr}c4]7.5[ V6s M4
?ZGoTeClPuFop C9o A36- n7 b56 H170 g5T0396A m@Z3 w6AT v5 r6B p33765Zz D68!*
h5(PPeRMo) sM8n SsW)N(y k4)7(mpN N0894NEH HflSp2 LcaOnt7 [as of 970128]

Trickster

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:

yes, I didn't read the group for a while, so I'm just
getting around to replying to some old things...

>So I thought it would be a nice thing to do a headcount
>poll:
>(obviously, if you're reading this, you read the ng ;)
>
>1) Do you chat on EFnet's #altgothic?

yes, I do

>2) If so, what handle do you normally use?

Trickster, of course :) Unless that's taken, in which
case I"m usually under some variation of RyoOhki.

>3) What time of day do you usually chat there?

Any :) evenings especially tho.

>4) Do you have ops?

Not on the bot, but sometimes from people.

-'-,-'-<<0 Trickster 0>>-'-,-'- lpark...@mindspring.com
Tric...@world.std.com vampir...@geocities.com
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1327

Goth Code 3.0: GoAu4ZZ2 TJtYin PLE B7/43Bk cDBRw8 V7s M3p3 Z**
C5 a22- n3 b44 H172 g4!????A mEaNa@Z4 w6! v5MR r6BP p5Z765Zz
D56! h5(TFeJtAd) sF9M SsYy k4BmpW N0993CONEH HzM*2p12 LusMD6

"Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be
destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down