The dead have come to claim a debt from me

Tak M.

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
Everytime I do anything goth related, or if Im around a group of goths,
something really annoying happens to me.
I went out to a goth club tonight. It was the usual affair, with peoples
trying thier hardest to achieve the "Crow Look" and act like the robot from
"Hitchickers Guid to the Galaxy". I was on the now famed RGV250Sp and a
freind was on the Ducati M900 that he keeps trying to pick up on goth chicks
on. ( He still is as confused as ever on why he cant attract goth chicks)
We stayed there for a bit, and with our motorbike leathers and Alpine
Star Boots we looked very pretentious. And looking at the goth chicks there
with thier make up on, looking all depressed wondering if we are staring at
her breasts because they are nearly scraping the ground they are so droopy,
we realized that it was in fact, time to go.
So we left. front wheels in the air.
I got home and I saw that somewhere between the club and home my kick
starter fell off. GODDAMNIT.
Goths..........3 Supertak...........0

arkady

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
> ...and a freind was on the Ducati M900 that he keeps trying to pick up on

> goth chicks
> on. ( He still is as confused as ever on why he cant attract goth chicks)
> We stayed there for a bit, and with our motorbike leathers and Alpine
> Star Boots we looked very pretentious. And looking at the goth chicks there
> with thier make up on, looking all depressed wondering if we are staring at
> her breasts because they are nearly scraping the ground they are so droopy,
> we realized that it was in fact, time to go.
> So we left. front wheels in the air.
> I got home and I saw that somewhere between the club and home my kick
> starter fell off. GODDAMNIT

Might I suggest that the first thing you should do if you really want to date
women in the gothic culture is not refer to them as "CHICKS." You loose many
goth points for that.
Just a suggestion.

Arkady
Resident Revrend Goth-boi
<<<Curator of the Back Corner Funk>>>
www.public.usit.net/arkady

xizar

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
arkady wrote in message <35C12C25...@usit.net>...

>Might I suggest that the first thing you should do if you really want to
date
>women in the gothic culture is not refer to them as "CHICKS." You loose
many
>goth points for that.
> Just a suggestion.

What about "femme"?

Although I'm not really sure I've ever even uttered that word by itself...
But in print (text?) it feels good.

xizar
who HAS said "femme bisonica" in reference to... well... bison sized women.

xizar

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
Jennie Kermode wrote in message ...
>On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:07:25 -0600, xizar <xi...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> I don't really use that because, while in the French it simply
>means 'woman', in the gay scene it tends to refer to a particular kind of

Being neither gay, nor a scene (nor even French) I don't worry about it.
<g>

xizar

Jennie Kermode

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 22:07:25 -0600, xizar <xi...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>What about "femme"?
>
>Although I'm not really sure I've ever even uttered that word by itself...
>But in print (text?) it feels good.

I don't really use that because, while in the French it simply

means 'woman', in the gay scene it tends to refer to a particular kind of

woman - one who is passive and often frilly, who takes a traditional
'feminine' role in relationships. That's the sense in which I'm most
familiar with it being used, so I would hesitate to apply it to most of
the women here. ;)

Jennie

--
Jennie Kermode http://www.skinner.demon.co.uk/jennie jen...@innocent.com
Gothcode 3.0A: GoAu7$CS3 TGlTgFeNr9 PMoRSg B40/90Bk"4 cBk9 V6s