goth-boi babe nominationz

EmmaAngel

Sep 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/8/97

the goth boi babe of the week has been having a shortage of
decent nominations, so i just figured, i'd let you all know, if
you are interested, or know someone who might be, send
your web address to goth...@hotmail.com

visit the goth boi babe of the week at:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2167/
*****
tragedy is the sculptour of the soul-john koviak
*****
http://members.aol.com/emmaangel

Jennie Kermode

Sep 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/9/97

In article <19970908224...@ladder01.news.aol.com>
emma...@aol.com "EmmaAngel" writes:

> the goth boi babe of the week has been having a shortage of
> decent nominations, so i just figured, i'd let you all know, if
> you are interested, or know someone who might be, send
> your web address to goth...@hotmail.com

What happened to Gorgeous Goth Guy of the Week, then? Did that close
down, or is this just running alongside it, perhaps catering for a slightly
different audience?
Unfortunately my favourite male netgoths are always far too shy or
too lazy to make webpages... <sigh> ;)

Jennie

(former Goth Babe of the Week who writes for Junk Food of the Week) ;)

--
Jennie Kermode jen...@innocent.com
Gothcode 3.0A:- GoAu7$CS3 TGlTgFeNr9 PMoRSg B20/48Bk"3 cBk9

xen...@ix.netcom.com

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97

Jennie Kermode wrote:

> In article <19970908224...@ladder01.news.aol.com>
> emma...@aol.com "EmmaAngel" writes:
>
> > the goth boi babe of the week has been having a shortage of
> > decent nominations, so i just figured, i'd let you all know, if
> > you are interested, or know someone who might be, send
> > your web address to goth...@hotmail.com
>
> What happened to Gorgeous Goth Guy of the Week, then? Did that close
> down, or is this just running alongside it, perhaps catering for a slightly
> different audience?

As far as I can tell (and I visit both pages rather frequently), is that
Gorgeous Goth Guy is monthly and Goth-boi Babe is weekly.

I have a favorite Goth boi who I've thought about submitting to one of
these pages, but I'm not sure if I want to share him with the world.
*grin*

-Kali Nichta - sucker for Goth bois
--
~Kali Nichta's Page of Crap: http://members.tripod.com/~KaliNichta
~Njorl's Hovel: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/4546

MrSkiMask

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

Klaus Nomi?????

Cavalorn

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

> What happened to Gorgeous Goth Guy of the Week, then?

GGG of the week is still alive and kicking... somewhere, as, apparently,
I've been nominated to be on it next month... or you could beat the rush
and have a peek at www.geocities.com/southbeach/palms/3239/index.html

Ming (still kidnapping Cavalorns computer at New Aeon Books)