alt.gothic.pretentious.ladies

Yosa

Nov 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/23/97

Alright, this has gone long enough and needs to be done:

Introducing:

alt.gothic.pretentious.ladies

Welcome to all of you who rightly know your worth as the beautiful,
witty, noble and glorious Ladies of alt.gothic. None can give you the
titles because that would imply that they may therefor be taken away.
We all know that the right to be pretentious is earned by sweat,
blood, and tears, and furthermore may not be easily removed.

Anyone else care to stand up and be counted?
Join in the wash of pretentious banter?

the ever rambling...

Lady Yosa the Pretentious

applications for worship happily accepted

<do I need to give sarcasm sign?>
"Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin,
Dance me through the panic, till I'm gathered safely in,
Touch me with your naked hand, touch me with your glove,
Dance me till the end of love." --L. Cohen.

Tony Blews

Nov 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/23/97

Introducing:

alt.gothic.hideous.fatblokes

Welcome to all of you who rightly know your worth as the lardy,
stupid, bloated and gargantuan blokes of alt.gothic. None can give

you the titles because that would imply that they may therefor be

taken away. We all know that the right to be fat is earned by eating,
eating and eating, and furthermore may not be easily removed without
chronic dieting or expensive and painful surgery.

Anyone else care to stand up and be counted?

Join in the wash of bloaty chatter?

><do I need to give sarcasm sign?>

sorry, i'm a bit pished, so i had to follow this up

an aside:
Has anyone seen the film "Clerks"?
Do you think that Silent Bob may be a goth?

Well I do, and as far as I'm concerned thats enough.

Toe.

lowri

Nov 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/23/97

In article <6580ko$hej$1...@news2.ispnews.com>, Yosa
<yo...@cjnetworks.com> writes

>Introducing:
>
>alt.gothic.pretentious.ladies
>
>Welcome to all of you who rightly know your worth as the beautiful,
>witty, noble and glorious Ladies of alt.gothic. None can give you the

>titles because that would imply that they may therefor be taken away.
>We all know that the right to be pretentious is earned by sweat,
>blood, and tears, and furthermore may not be easily removed.

>Anyone else care to stand up and be counted?
>Join in the wash of pretentious banter?

Am I still waif? My news server hasn't been working and I have *no* idea
where I am.
yes. I'm still Waif.

--
Waif Algernon
~~

Twilight

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97

Yosa wrote:
> Alright, this has gone long enough and needs to be done:

I was wondering by that other thread....

> Introducing:

Come One, Come All! For only $19.95, you too can be an....

> alt.gothic.pretentious.ladies

> Welcome to all of you who rightly know your worth as the beautiful,
> witty, noble and glorious Ladies of alt.gothic. None can give you the
> titles because that would imply that they may therefor be taken away.

Pish Posh, who could take away the rightful title? Pretentiousness is
not acquired, but something bestowed upon the worthy at birth

> We all know that the right to be pretentious is earned by sweat,
> blood, and tears, and furthermore may not be easily removed.

nono, pretentiousness is *kept* by blood sweat and tears ;)

> Anyone else care to stand up and be counted?

*Twi raises her hand*

> Join in the wash of pretentious banter?

mememe!

> the ever rambling...

the ever babbling....

> Lady Yosa the Pretentious

Goddess Twilight the Snobby

> applications for worship happily accepted

but must be reviewed carefully ;)

> <do I need to give sarcasm sign?>

wait... this was sarcasm?
*pout*
Whips and Kisses---
Twilight, posting frenzy lalala
--
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"The city of lies begins to collapse. The shadow-woman weeps

oddlystrange

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97

>> Lady Yosa the Pretentious
>
>Goddess Twilight the Snobby

oddlystrange the bitchchrist checking in... not that I need to or anything :)

oddlyderanged

(who says being the Queen is pretty farking pretentious)
--
oddlystrange*perkygoff fairy godmother*pe...@obscure.org
perkygoff east coast branch office now located at:

Marcus Pan

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97

Tony Blews wrote:

> an aside:
> Has anyone seen the film "Clerks"?
> Do you think that Silent Bob may be a goth?

Fuck yeah.

--
-----=====>Papa-PAN<=====----- http://www.zenweb.com/pan
Adopter of lost BabyGoths everywhere...I *heart* Cymbeline &

Cyberkhrist

Nov 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/24/97

If anyone hasn't noticed yet... Silent Bob is either the director or his
brother. I haven't looked at the credits to figure out which yet.

Cyberkhrist (Mykal Jones)

"I'm in the midst of a trauma
Leave a message... I'll call you back
Leave it by the bed.
Some people should die
That's just unconscious knowlege..."
-- Perry Farrell

drumm...@usa.net http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8266

> !> What made me think this was that he just hangs about not saying much,
> !> then imparts a stunning piece of wisdom and then leaves.
> !
>
> In Chasing Amy they named the entire movie after something he said about
> a girl he loved and wrecked things with. I love silent Bob.

Tony Blews

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

Quoth Marcus Pan <p...@idt.net>:

>Tony Blews wrote:
>
>> an aside:
>> Has anyone seen the film "Clerks"?
>> Do you think that Silent Bob may be a goth?

>Fuck yeah.

What made me think this was that he just hangs about not saying much,

then imparts a stunning piece of wisdom and then leaves.

And he thinks he's Batman in Mallrats.

--
Toe. That tiny part of the body that you can't do
without, but can sell for 5000stlg.

Marcus Pan

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

Tony Blews wrote:

> What made me think this was that he just hangs about not saying much,
> then imparts a stunning piece of wisdom and then leaves.

He said absolutely nothing throughout Clerks except in the end when he
spoke about Dante's girlfriend.

> And he thinks he's Batman in Mallrats.

And let's not forget his practice of the Jedi Mind Trick...

Ron Cecchini

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

p...@idt.net wrote:

> He said absolutely nothing throughout Clerks except in the end when he
> spoke about Dante's girlfriend.

"You know, there's a million fine lookin' women in the world, dude.
But they don't all bring you lasagna at work.
Most of 'em just cheat on ya."

][

Kelly H Watts

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, Marcus Pan wrote:

!Tony Blews wrote:
!

!> What made me think this was that he just hangs about not saying much,
!> then imparts a stunning piece of wisdom and then leaves.
!

In Chasing Amy they named the entire movie after something he said about
a girl he loved and wrecked things with. I love silent Bob.

Kelly, who hates it when people are silent break the silence with moronic
statments instead of Bob-level profoundness.
The Road of Excess leads to the Palace of Wisdom [William Blake]

Uriel

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

Are we talking about, ah shit, I can't remember the name of the
movie...but the convienience store one, right? I'm pretty sure he's his
brother, because the director is the one working behind the counter. That
was actually a place that he worked, I hear.

Uriel
(hope that was of some help...sorry to jump in the middle;)

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Cyberkhrist wrote:

> If anyone hasn't noticed yet... Silent Bob is either the director or his
> brother. I haven't looked at the credits to figure out which yet.
>
> Cyberkhrist (Mykal Jones)
>
> "I'm in the midst of a trauma
> Leave a message... I'll call you back
> Leave it by the bed.
> Some people should die
> That's just unconscious knowlege..."
> -- Perry Farrell
>
> drumm...@usa.net http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8266

susp...@earthlink.net

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Dante is played by Brian O'Halloran. Whoever the heck that is.

Suspiria

susp...@earthlink.net wrote:

> Silent Bob is the director...Kevin Smith. I don't know who played Dante
> (the one behind the counter) in Clerks. But Silent Bob is the one that
> is friends w/ Jay...the pothead.
>
> If anyone lives in NJ and/or likes Kevin Smith's movies, go to:
>
> http://www.viewaskew.com/
>
> That is Kevin Smith's company. He also owns a comic shop and is having
> some big party-type-thing where you can go, meet him and Jay, watch his
> movies and have him sign stuff if you want. It's $40 (I think) and you
> get a t-shirt as your ticket.
>
> Okay. That was more info than anyone wanted, I'm sure.
>
> Suspiria (loser sometimes movie buff)

<snip>

susp...@earthlink.net

Uriel

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Ooops! I goofed. Sorry.

Uriel

Tanya Smith

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

> "You know, there's a million fine lookin' women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on ya."

Yeah, and like there are just hordes of men, lasagna in hand,
driving to their girlfriends' workplaces to surprise them with food.
(Well, ok, my boyfriend did make me a bagel to bring to work with me
yesterday, and last week he cooked breakfast for me, eggs and all, but
he's a freak anyway and not an accurate representation of men. Thank
God for small favors). Not to mention the reputation of men for being,
dedicated, faithful spouses and boyfriends.

In other words, men are just as evil if not more evil. (Ok. Enough male
bashing. I'll stop now).

Marcus Pan

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Ron Cecchini wrote:

> p...@idt.net wrote:
>
> > He said absolutely nothing throughout Clerks except in the end when he
> > spoke about Dante's girlfriend.
>
> "You know, there's a million fine lookin' women in the world, dude.
> But they don't all bring you lasagna at work.
> Most of 'em just cheat on ya."

That was the line. That line was the BEST, most AWESOME, REALIZATION &
TRUTHFULL line in the whole damn movie.

Besides, the one he thought he wanted was busy fucking dead people.

Now that I think about it, that's probably why Ron knows it enough to
quote from it. :)

Marcus Pan

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Uriel wrote:

> Are we talking about, ah shit, I can't remember the name of the
> movie...but the convienience store one, right? I'm pretty sure he's his
> brother, because the director is the one working behind the counter. That
> was actually a place that he worked, I hear.

Yes, it was, and it's in New Jersey somewhere right around me. Perth
Amboy maybe? I forget the exact town.

Anyway, I've been to the store.

Marcus Pan

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Tanya Smith wrote:

> In other words, men are just as evil if not more evil. (Ok. Enough male
> bashing. I'll stop now).

Umm. We were only discussing a movie, y'know. You've watched way too
much Lifetime today.

Cubby! Your Magic Pixie Friend!

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Marcus Pan wrote:

> Uriel wrote:
> >
> > Are we talking about, ah shit, I can't remember the name of the
> > movie...but the convienience store one, right? I'm pretty sure he's his
> > brother, because the director is the one working behind the counter. That
> > was actually a place that he worked, I hear.

NO No No you dumb stupid asses Silent Bob is the director. In other
words the Director is Silent Bob. The guy behind the counter might be
the directors brother? The name of the movie is called "Clerks"

Cubby! Your Magic pixie Friend!

----
TDC "Light Magics Favorite Pixie!" :)

Alexandria

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

You are talking about CLERKS, first in the series of MALLRATS and finally
CHASING AMY. All of which are good, Chasing Amy's the best.

Ironically I watched them all last night for the first time.

-Lex

________________________________
The Oracle.

Krista J. Tuzinkiewicz

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Marcus Pan (p...@idt.net) wrote:

: Yes, it was, and it's in New Jersey somewhere right around me. Perth

: Amboy maybe? I forget the exact town.

: Anyway, I've been to the store.

'Twas filmed in one of those towns that make up Middletown Township...It
is in the area where Bayshore Middle School is...I think that is Leonardo,
I don't remember. (damn...and I lived there too...i suck ;)

My best friend in grammar school...lived around the corner. We used to
live at that store and the video store next door. Ya, I know, my life is
pathetic ;)

-Gwen

--
"Haven't you noticed the hands | Guinevere
of the passerby? | Krista J. Tuzinkiewicz

Uriel

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97
to Cubby! Your Magic Pixie Friend!

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Cubby! Your Magic Pixie Friend! wrote:

> NO No No you dumb stupid asses Silent Bob is the director. In other
> words the Director is Silent Bob. The guy behind the counter might be
> the directors brother?

And I already posted that I made a mistake. No where in my post did I say
he *was* the director, I just *thought* he was the director's brother.
Don't call someone a "dumb stupid ass" unless your ready for a fight.

Uriel

Marcus Pan

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Cubby! Your Magic Pixie Friend! wrote:

> Marcus Pan wrote:
> >
> > Uriel wrote:
> > >
> > > Are we talking about, ah shit, I can't remember the name of the
> > > movie...but the convienience store one, right? I'm pretty sure he's his
> > > brother, because the director is the one working behind the counter. That
> > > was actually a place that he worked, I hear.
> >

> NO No No you dumb stupid asses Silent Bob is the director. In other
> words the Director is Silent Bob. The guy behind the counter might be
> the directors brother? The name of the movie is called "Clerks"

Nonono you dumb stupid ass. Learn how to fucking quote because that
wasn't me that said that.

The Bane of Existence

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

So said Marcus Pan <p...@idt.net> on Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:08:57 -0500,

>Yes, it was, and it's in New Jersey somewhere right around me. Perth
>Amboy maybe? I forget the exact town.

Uhm.. Marcus.. the town was Leonardo, and its closer to me than you :P

>Anyway, I've been to the store.

At the end, you see a ambulance pulling away, and its the Leonardo EMTs or
whoever...

-emily (was Mallrats taped at Monmouth Mall?)
saint (at) netlabs.net emily (at) cult.necronomi.com
http://www.netlabs.net/hp/saint
++Old enough to know better, young enough to get away with it anyway++
'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Anyone who sends me unsolicited/commercial e-mail
will be charged a $500 proofreading fee. Consider this official
notification. Failure to abide by this will result in legal action.

Tony Blews

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Quoth "Cubby! Your Magic Pixie Friend!" <Dis...@Disneyland.Disnet>:

>Marcus Pan wrote:
>>
>> Uriel wrote:
>> >
>> > Are we talking about, ah shit, I can't remember the name of the
>> > movie...but the convienience store one, right? I'm pretty sure he's his
>> > brother, because the director is the one working behind the counter. That
>> > was actually a place that he worked, I hear.
>>

>NO No No you dumb stupid asses Silent Bob is the director. In other
>words the Director is Silent Bob. The guy behind the counter might be
>the directors brother? The name of the movie is called "Clerks"

Kevin Smith directed the film, and was originally planned to play the
bloke behind the counter, but in the end he opted for Silent Bob.

See www.viewaskew.com

--
Tony Blews to...@netlrp.uk.com (autoresponder)
Building a database of spammers. Its getting huge.

Tony Blews

Nov 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/26/97

Quoth dead...@that.user.id.doesnt.exist.anymore.netlabs.net (The Bane
of Existence):

>-emily (was Mallrats taped at Monmouth Mall?)

No, Eden Prairie Mall, somewhere in Minnesota.

Ref: www.viewaskew.com

Davery

Nov 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/27/97

A bit of pointless info...Did anyone else notice that the third
contestant in 'Mallrats' was Dante? Just using his middle name
and sans goatee. I managed to miss it until I saw both 'Clerks'
and 'Mallrats' back to back.

Davery

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Uriel wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 susp...@earthlink.net wrote:
>
> > Silent Bob is the director...Kevin Smith. I don't know who played Dante
> > (the one behind the counter) in Clerks. But Silent Bob is the one that
> > is friends w/ Jay...the pothead.

"Nothing in this act or any other law...shall be construed to require the
disclosure of the orginization or any function of the National Security
Agency, of any information with respect to the activities thereof, or
of the names, titles, salaries, or number of the persons employed by such
agency."
-Section 6 of Public Law 86-36 (1959).
The only law ever to be passed pertaining to the N.S.A.

susp...@earthlink.net

Nov 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/27/97

Davery wrote:

> A bit of pointless info...Did anyone else notice that the third
> contestant in 'Mallrats' was Dante? Just using his middle name
> and sans goatee. I managed to miss it until I saw both 'Clerks'
> and 'Mallrats' back to back.
>
> Davery

<snip>

Yep. I noticed. I'm a movie dork. What can I say?

Suspiria

P.S...If anyone wants to read Kevin Smith's new script "Dogma", go to:

http://www.script-o-rama.com/table.shtml

You can pic HTML or Word Doc.

My roomate said it's excellent...the best of them yet. And it's very
odd. It's all about religion (among other things)...and it's going to
piss off a lot of people, I hear. Reason enough for me! He he.

Alexandria

Nov 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/27/97

Hell, watch all three movies in a row. (2 below + Chasing Amy) They
interchange characters a lot. The main guy in C. Amy is the fashionable
guy in the mall(Mallrats) . His best-friend in C. Amy is the one who got
dumped by Shannon D. (Sorry, I'm really bad w/ names). The main chic in C.
Amy is the girl in the dresssing room in Mallrats (ya know, the one
Silent Bob keeps smashing in on.

-Lexy

On Thu, 27 Nov 1997, Davery wrote:

^
^ A bit of pointless info...Did anyone else notice that the third
^ contestant in 'Mallrats' was Dante? Just using his middle name
^ and sans goatee. I managed to miss it until I saw both 'Clerks'
^ and 'Mallrats' back to back.

________________________________
The Oracle.

Luna73

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

>-----=====>Papa-PAN<=====----- http://www.zenweb.com/pan
>Adopter of lost BabyGoths everywhere...I *heart* Cymbeline &
>Asafoetida & Hillary & Niles & Narnia & Necroangel & OrchydNoir
>& Ghoulie & Miscreant & Azrielle & Ischtar!

*sniffle*
I know I've been gone for awhile....but forget me so quick?
Fine...no cookies for Pan-Boi :P~

*giggle*
Ya know...I'm having way to much fun posting on this blasted thing...Lord, the
things that amuse over Family Holidays..

Lovez...Roni

Metamorph

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

Luna73 wrote:

> >-----=====>Papa-PAN<=====----- http://www.zenweb.com/pan
> >Adopter of lost BabyGoths everywhere...I *heart* Cymbeline &
> >Asafoetida & Hillary & Niles & Narnia & Necroangel & OrchydNoir
> >& Ghoulie & Miscreant & Azrielle & Ischtar!
>
> *sniffle*
> I know I've been gone for awhile....but forget me so quick?
> Fine...no cookies for Pan-Boi :P~

We were just chatting about you. *evilgrin* You are not a BabyGoth!
That is the only reason you are not on that list above. You are not
forgotten! You were his only serious competition in the Gothic Sex
Olympic Training Program. Kali was asking about you recently and I sent
email that obviously went out into cyberspace.

> *giggle*
> Ya know...I'm having way to much fun posting on this blasted thing...Lord, the
> things that amuse over Family Holidays..

Anything to avoid the Family? *grin*

Hugs!

Metamorph
(One hot, fresh Cherry pie, handed over nicely)

Daimon Ahnjeel

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

Davery wrote:

> A bit of pointless info...Did anyone else notice that the third

> contestant in 'Mallrats' was Dante? Just using his middle name

> and sans goatee. I managed to miss it until I saw both 'Clerks'

> and 'Mallrats' back to back.

Yup, I noticed that too... Of ocurse, it didn't hurt that I saw them both
back-to-back at a special double-shot... And that we ALL yelled:
"It's DANTE!!!!" :)

Daimon(Who's sure he's gonna lose some Goff Points over this one...)

--
ICQ UIN: 2436745
Visit The Psyberkult On The Web And Explore A Dark Reality

Tony Blews

Nov 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/28/97

Quoth Alexandria <lub...@csd.uwm.edu>:

>Hell, watch all three movies in a row. (2 below + Chasing Amy) They
>interchange characters a lot. The main guy in C. Amy is the fashionable
>guy in the mall(Mallrats) . His best-friend in C. Amy is the one who got
>dumped by Shannon D. (Sorry, I'm really bad w/ names). The main chic in C.
>Amy is the girl in the dresssing room in Mallrats (ya know, the one
>Silent Bob keeps smashing in on.

Same actors, different characters (for the two comic book creators):
Ben Affleck and Jason Lee ?.

John W. Adkins

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

Tony Blews wrote:

> Same actors, different characters (for the two comic book creators):
> Ben Affleck and Jason Lee ?.
> --
> Tony Blews to...@netlrp.uk.com (autoresponder)
> Building a database of spammers. Its getting huge.

And I'm pretty sure Silent Bob is actually the director. But it may have
been a different movie, but I know he does direct,

Chris

Andrew Shiel

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

Daimon Ahnjeel <daimon_...@geocities.com> wrote:

: Daimon(Who's sure he's gonna lose some Goff Points over this one...)

Lose goff points over the Trilogy? The Trilogy to end all Trilogies?
Nay! And if anyone tries to *take* your points, you can have a few of
mine as a reward for good taste. Not that I can spare them, I had to buy
a skirt yesterday just to keep in the League...

Gothwalker (who is male, yes)

with the words "subscribe fibbers" in the body. Gothcode 3.1: GoAuCs$ THSe PPeL
B7/6DBr! cLBr-c3 V6s M4pl ZGoPurMebMeg C6o 20+ b56 H173 g4A??98Fin m@Z4 W6T v5R
r6IP p3Z965Me D77 L6(Pe) sMn SsNy k6Z N0996PCNEH RsM LieDub6

Tamara

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

> In other words, men are just as evil if not more evil. (Ok. Enough male
> bashing. I'll stop now).

Oh no, carry on...After all, they don't get the cramps do they?!

Tamara.

<Whinge whinge moan, hot water bottle strapped to tummy>

Tom

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

Tamara wrote in message <348103...@innotts.co.uk>...

>> In other words, men are just as evil if not more evil. (Ok. Enough male
>> bashing. I'll stop now).
>
>Oh no, carry on...After all, they don't get the cramps do they?!
>
>Tamara.

I used to get them, until they stopped being any good soon after Brian
Gregory left the band.

Alexandria

Alexandria

Nov 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/29/97

MY BAD!!!!!

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Tony Blews wrote:

^Quoth Alexandria <lub...@csd.uwm.edu>:
^
^>I think they both are different characters in Chasing Amy. I wish I could
^>expand on that, but I'm terrible with character and actor names.
^
^Isn't that what i said?
^

Tony Blews

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

Quoth "John W. Adkins" <adk...@3lefties.com>:

>Tony Blews wrote:
>>
>> Same actors, different characters (for the two comic book creators):

>> Ben Affleck and Jason Lee ?.

>> --
>> Tony Blews to...@netlrp.uk.com (autoresponder)

>> Building a database of spammers. Its getting huge.

>And I'm pretty sure Silent Bob is actually the director. But it may have

>been a different movie, but I know he does direct,

es , Silent Bob is Kevin Smith.

I was refering to the two characters who "create" the Bluntman an
Chronic" comic.

I hope I'm clear now.

--
Tony Blews to...@netlrp.uk.com (autoresponder)

Tony Blews

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

Quoth Alexandria <lub...@csd.uwm.edu>:

>I think they both are different characters in Chasing Amy. I wish I could

>expand on that, but I'm terrible with character and actor names.

Isn't that what i said?

Marcus Pan

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

The Bane of Existence wrote:
> Uhm.. Marcus.. the town was Leonardo, and its closer to me than you :P

Leonardo...hmm. For some reason it doesn't click. Is it possible that
Leonardo is part of a bigger jurisdiction that I'd know the name from
better?

Closer, eh? Ok. Saturday night we'll head to the Leonardo Quickie Mart
at precisely 8PM. Whoever loses the race pays for dinner. :P

<I love challenges...<g>>

> At the end, you see a ambulance pulling away, and its the Leonardo EMTs or
> whoever...

Ah. Ok, I was probably just not looking.

Marcus Pan

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97
to Luna73

Luna73 wrote:

> *sniffle*
> I know I've been gone for awhile....but forget me so quick?
> Fine...no cookies for Pan-Boi :P~

Cookies? Pan-Boi? There's only one lady who calls me Pan-Boi...

> Lovez...Roni

ROOOOOOOONI! <tacklehug>

And where the hell have YOU been? Disappearing on me like that. Tsk
tsk.

bruce h. nagel

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

On Mon, 01 Dec 1997 09:37:11 -0500, Marcus Pan <p...@idt.net> wrote:

>Luna73 wrote:
>
>> *sniffle*
>> I know I've been gone for awhile....but forget me so quick?
>> Fine...no cookies for Pan-Boi :P~
>
>Cookies? Pan-Boi? There's only one lady who calls me Pan-Boi...
>
>> Lovez...Roni
>
>ROOOOOOOONI! <tacklehug>
>
>And where the hell have YOU been? Disappearing on me like that. Tsk
>tsk.

Someone's courting a very severe gang-tickling, methinks... =)

losthalo, glad to see some familiar faces wandering back in

Luna73

Dec 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/5/97

>Someone's courting a very severe gang-tickling, methinks... =)
>
>losthalo, glad to see some familiar faces wandering back in

Hey...thats not very nice!!!

But it is awfully glad to be nissed!!

Lovez and Cookies :)
Roni

bruce h. nagel

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

On 5 Dec 1997 03:32:35 GMT, lun...@aol.com (Luna73) wrote:

>>Someone's courting a very severe gang-tickling, methinks... =)
>>
>>losthalo, glad to see some familiar faces wandering back in
>
>Hey...thats not very nice!!!
>
>But it is awfully glad to be nissed!!

Heh-heh. My sadistic streak showing there, sorry everyone. ;)

(I know how everyone fear cuddling here, tickling, et cetera!! Don't
mess with me, or I'll start indiscriminately snuggling! I meant it!
Don't come any closer, or the wench in the black get it... yeah.)

losthalo finally found a weapon

Black Rose

Dec 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/8/97

In article <348aa5d6...@news.muohio.edu>,

And just how do you plan to restrain all...15 or 20 wenches in
black who live here??? Hmmm?

BlackRose

*************Touch not, come no closer...*************
******Dark petals cloak dark secrets, pain unseen*****
***********Would you choose the Black Rose?***********
*******Beware...dark thorns draw heart's blood.*******

Edvamp

Dec 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/9/97

> And just how do you plan to restrain all...15 or 20 wenches in
>black who live here??? Hmmm?

Ummm...I'll give it a try...

Ever and Always
Edvamp

Bonedaddy

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

On Mon, 08 Dec 1997 17:33:47 GMT, Black Rose <klyn...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

> And just how do you plan to restrain all...15 or 20 wenches in
>black who live here??? Hmmm?

[Insert bondage joke of your choice here]

Luna73

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

>(I know how everyone fear cuddling here, tickling, et cetera!! Don't
>mess with me, or I'll start indiscriminately snuggling! I meant it!
>Don't come any closer, or the wench in the black get it... yeah.)
>losthalo finally found a weapon

Eh, snuggle away...cuddle...do all you want...just no ticklin!

*pout*

Or no cookies!!!

Lovez...Roni
...who can *always* bring back the breadwars!!!

bruce h. nagel

Dec 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/11/97

Okay, okay-kay... No tickling. But only so long as you *behave*,
little Roni. :)

*cuddle*

losthalo