Dolly Parton lets it all hang out

PUSSSYKATT

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
NATIONAL ENQURIER....

AN OUTSPOKEN DOLLY Parton admits she's delighted that Jane Fonda and Ted Turner
have broken up.

"Good!"she chirped. "Maybe Jane and Lily Tomlin and I can do something else
again now that he's lettin' her out of the house.
33-YEAR MARRIAGE to hubby Carl Dean is still humming along, says Dolly.

"Maybe we can do a remake of 'Nine to Five' or 'Four to Six' or whatever," the
country superstar said with a good-natured laugh.

The brash entertainer poured out her heart in a wide-ranging interview --
revealing her candid thoughts about having an affair, her plastic surgeries,
her famous chest and much more.

"People always ask me if I've had extramarital affairs, and you can draw your
own conclusions. All I will say is that my husband Carl is a wonderful man and
we'll be together till one of us dies.

"I wouldn't want to know if he was having an affair, and he wouldn't want to
know if I was,"says the sexy superstar who has weathered controversy over her
40-year friendship with high school pal Judy Ogle, and has been accused of
affairs with Burt Reynolds (her "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"co-star) and
country Casanova Billy Ray Cyrus.

Dolly also carried on a six-year affair with her ex-bodyguard Mark Kiracofe in
the early to mid '90s. She actually talked to her attorneys about divorcing
Carl, but the pair patched up their marriage and Dolly broke off the affair.

The perky singer insists that her 33-year marriage to Carl Dean is still
humming along because they are a perfect match.

"With Carl, I don't have to be a celebrity, just Carl's wife. I don't have to
put on makeup or make the beds. We travel around the country in our camper, and
slouch around and have fun. We can put on 5,200 miles in less than two weeks.
We'll pull off the road and have a picnic, and stay in little local hotels
where nobody recognizes me. Now that's what I call living.”

When it comes to looking young, the 54-year-old country queen makes no bones
about having gone to a plastic surgeon.

"A 'real' Dolly Parton is difficult to imagine by now,"she quips. "Hell, I
wouldn't recognize her if I saw her! I feel that if you are a star, you owe it
to your fans to look like one.

"Sometimes I see myself on TV and think, 'What is that turkey jowl hanging from
my neck?' or 'I better get my pair off the ground!' That's when I do something
about it, and I'll continue to do so as the need arises or, in my case,
falls!”

Over the years, the curvy performer has had a variety of plastic surgeries
including breast implants and a breast-lift, cheek implants, collagen
injections in her lips and a laser skin peel.

But the results haven't always been perfect. Dolly underwent surgery to have a
breast implant replaced in 1992 after it began leaking silicone. Her huge
implants have also caused her back pain.

Almost two years ago, Dolly was devastated by the death of her longtime friend
and fellow country star Tammy "Stand By Your Man"Wynette. She reveals she
grieved so hard that she had to take some time off from her career to compose
herself.

Dolly refers to Tammy as "my little girlfriend . . . I loved her dearly.

"Tammy and I spent many hours talking about our thin hair and wigs. I think
that's why God gave us talent, because he screwed up our hair so bad!"
------
FAST FACT!
Dolly reportedly had her trademark bosom insured for $600,000.
Happy-go-lucky Dolly has developed a thick skin and healthy sense of humor
during her four decades as country's most colorful star: "I describe my look as
a blend of Mother Goose, Cinderella, and the local hooker.

"Walking around on these heels is as much a balancing act as holding up these
boobs.

"It takes a lot of money to make a person look this cheap.

"I'm proud of my breasts -- we've made each other rich and famous. I just don't
know if they've carried me or I've carried them.”

Decked out in a low-cut black and white minidress and with hair bigger than the
state of Texas, Dolly's every inch the image she's spent four decades
perfecting.

"I'm sure I look stupid or trashy to other people. Folks say to me, 'Aren't you
getting too old to wear that kind of stuff?' But this is who I am -- all the
paint, powder, and polka-dots.

"Age doesn't bother me. Sixty may sound terrible, but it doesn't feel terrible
to me. I look at it as a beginning. I'm the luckiest person in the world.

"I don't regret not having a family of my own. I've got more family than I can
handle. I've been married for more than 30 years.

"In the early days, Carl and I used to think we wanted kids, and for years we
didn't have any. Now I realize that God didn't intend for me to have kids so I
could be everybody's mama and everybody's granny,"said the singer, who's
involved in many children's charities. "This way, there's more of me to go
around.”

Despite her millions, Dolly has no plans to slow down. "I'll never retire,"she
vows."I hope to die in the middle of a song somewhere onstage.

"I believe there is life after death, which makes turning 60 or even 80 not so
scary for me.

"Life is the hard part -- and after that it's pie. You just do the very best
you can while you're here and make every moment count.

"To that end, I have agreed to pose nude for Penthouse on my 100th birthday.
Everybody is gonna be sorry!”

-- GILL PRINGLE

SEND EMAIL TO PUSSS...@aol.com

AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

f.5

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

PUSSSYKATT wrote in message
<20000223103214...@ng-fd1.aol.com>...

>NATIONAL ENQURIER....
>
>AN OUTSPOKEN DOLLY Parton admits she's delighted that Jane Fonda and Ted
Turner
>have broken up.
>
>"Good!"she chirped. "Maybe Jane and Lily Tomlin and I can do something else
>again now that he's lettin' her out of the house.

God lord, that made me almost spew my coffee.

I didn't know Jane was gay! ;-)

Smoot

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
In article <8914si$m6d$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, "f.5"
<f...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> PUSSSYKATT wrote in message
> <20000223103214...@ng-fd1.aol.com>...

> >NATIONAL ENQURIER....
> >
> >AN OUTSPOKEN DOLLY Parton admits she's delighted that Jane Fonda and Ted
> Turner
> >have broken up.
> >
> >"Good!"she chirped. "Maybe Jane and Lily Tomlin and I can do something else
> >again now that he's lettin' her out of the house.
>

> God lord, that made me almost spew my coffee.
>
> I didn't know Jane was gay! ;-)

Parton, Tomlin and Fonda made a popular film together a long time ago. I
forgot the name of it (9 to 5?) but it was mildly funny. I'm sure that's
what she's referring to, although my first thought was the lesbian angle
too.

Emma

--
"Joie de vivre is a sign that you're not paying attention."
Leon Wieseltier.

f.5

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

Smoot wrote in message ...

>In article <8914si$m6d$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, "f.5"
><f...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>> PUSSSYKATT wrote in message
>> <20000223103214...@ng-fd1.aol.com>...
>> >NATIONAL ENQURIER....
>> >
>> >AN OUTSPOKEN DOLLY Parton admits she's delighted that Jane Fonda and Ted
>> Turner
>> >have broken up.
>> >
>> >"Good!"she chirped. "Maybe Jane and Lily Tomlin and I can do something
else
>> >again now that he's lettin' her out of the house.
>>

>> God lord, that made me almost spew my coffee.
>>
>> I didn't know Jane was gay! ;-)
>
>Parton, Tomlin and Fonda made a popular film together a long time ago. I
>forgot the name of it (9 to 5?) but it was mildly funny. I'm sure that's
>what she's referring to, although my first thought was the lesbian angle
>too.

Oooh yes, I realized that. But I just couldn't resist the gay crack because
of the whispering about both Parton and Tomlin.

hat...@depot.com

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
When it comes right down to it, Dolly is a boob.

Hiyachick

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
>When it comes right down to it, Dolly is a boob
Day-um! This one is pretty damn funny!