What happened to the hundreds of feet of water that used to cover the Earth?

San Sy

Jun 14, 2017, 1:10:03 AM6/14/17
Did global warming from 300 million years ago cause it to
evaporate?

If not, where did it go?

de chucka

Jun 14, 2017, 1:14:53 AM6/14/17
What hundreds of feet of water?

Government Shill #2

Jun 14, 2017, 1:42:38 AM6/14/17
As de chucka said, "What hundreds of feet of water?"

That important question aside, do you know the average thickness of the
Antarctic ice sheet? No? 2.16 km. 7,086 feet. Melt that lot and you'll see a
rise in sea levels .

"Ninety per cent of the world's ice (29 million cubic kilometers) and
approximately 80 per cent of its fresh water, is locked up in the Antarctic ice
sheet. If all the ice were to melt, the level of the world's oceans would rise
by nearly 60 m." (197 feet)
http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/icebergs-and-ice/ice-sheet

Shill #2
--
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge...others just gargle.

wotawonderfulworld

Jun 14, 2017, 3:05:15 AM6/14/17
de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:lc2dnR4PqeHVW93EnZ2dnUU7-
b2d...@westnet.com.au:

> What hundreds of feet of water?

Its a Noah thing...

SG1

Jun 14, 2017, 4:44:06 AM6/14/17

"wotawonderfulworld" <f...@foobar.com> wrote in message
Is that some Noah it and sum don't??? And I thought it was stolen by aliens
like Pretzel to convert to booze.

Fran

Jun 14, 2017, 4:47:27 AM6/14/17
On 14/06/2017 3:14 PM, de chucka wrote:
> What hundreds of feet of water?

You didn't see Kevin Costner's "Waterworld"? What sort of prepper are
you? All that water over a post-apocalyptic world.............

george152

Jun 14, 2017, 4:24:27 PM6/14/17
Ice caps and there are more recent ice free ages

---

george152

Jun 14, 2017, 4:25:34 PM6/14/17
And its good evening to you. Been a while

7

Jun 14, 2017, 5:34:28 PM6/14/17
It was glow bally wammed away with a hockey stick.

And I feel baked already!

Climate change now accelerated to 1 degree per HOUR!!!!

As the Sun cums up, the earth's temperature goes up
average 1 degree per hour. And when then Sun cums
down, the globe cools 1 degree per hour.

Climate is changing every hour!

Awe noooo! This is making me crispy and toasted.

Can I have a bacon sandwich to top it all off?

Government Shill #2

Jun 14, 2017, 5:41:35 PM6/14/17
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:25:39 +1200, george152 <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:

>On 6/14/2017 5:42 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:09:03 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Did global warming from 300 million years ago cause it to
>>> evaporate?
>>>
>>> If not, where did it go?
>>
>> As de chucka said, "What hundreds of feet of water?"
>>
>> That important question aside, do you know the average thickness of the
>> Antarctic ice sheet? No? 2.16 km. 7,086 feet. Melt that lot and you'll see a
>> rise in sea levels .
>>
>> "Ninety per cent of the world's ice (29 million cubic kilometers) and
>> approximately 80 per cent of its fresh water, is locked up in the Antarctic ice
>> sheet. If all the ice were to melt, the level of the world's oceans would rise
>> by nearly 60 m." (197 feet)
>> http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/icebergs-and-ice/ice-sheet
>>
>And its good evening to you. Been a while

G'day George. Yeah, I heard Herc was here, so I popped over for a look.

Shill #2
--
Herc - "I'm going back on benefits... Adult doesn't pay!"

george152

Jun 14, 2017, 6:22:31 PM6/14/17
On 6/15/2017 9:41 AM, Government Shill #2 wrote:

> G'day George. Yeah, I heard Herc was here, so I popped over for a look.
>
> Shill #2
> --
> Herc - "I'm going back on benefits... Adult doesn't pay!"

Haven't seen him even so he could be hiding among the other nutters and
indistinguishable.

San Sy

Jun 14, 2017, 7:10:49 PM6/14/17
In article <lc2dnR4PqeHVW93E...@westnet.com.au>
de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What hundreds of feet of water?

http://img-
aws.ehowcdn
.com/560x56
0p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/41/15/55843598.jpg

http://images.singletracks.com/blog/wp-
content/uploads/2013/02/283730_10151065498953447_170697210_n.jpg

The water that caused this erosion.

Use your eyes, dumbass.

Government Shill #2

Jun 14, 2017, 7:29:18 PM6/14/17
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:09:47 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com> wrote:

>In article <lc2dnR4PqeHVW93E...@westnet.com.au>
>de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> What hundreds of feet of water?
>

>http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/560x560p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/41/15/55843598.jpg

Millions of years of rain.

>http://images.singletracks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/283730_10151065498953447_170697210_n.jpg
>
>The water that caused this erosion.

Millions of years of rain and a river.
https://youtu.be/ktf73HNZZGY

>Use your eyes, dumbass.

Use your brain, and a Google search to find out what the scientific consensus
is.

https://www.livescience.com/27489-grand-canyon.html
"The general scientific consensus, updated at a 2010 conference, holds that the
Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon beginning 5 million to 6 million years
ago."

Shill #2
--
Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance
to those of us who do.

george152

Jun 14, 2017, 9:36:00 PM6/14/17
On 6/15/2017 11:29 AM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:09:47 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <lc2dnR4PqeHVW93E...@westnet.com.au>
>> de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> What hundreds of feet of water?
>>

>> http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/560x560p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/41/15/55843598.jpg
>

> Millions of years of rain.
>

>> http://images.singletracks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/283730_10151065498953447_170697210_n.jpg
>>
>> The water that caused this erosion.
>
> Millions of years of rain and a river.
> https://youtu.be/ktf73HNZZGY
>
>> Use your eyes, dumbass.
>
> Use your brain, and a Google search to find out what the scientific consensus
> is.
>
> https://www.livescience.com/27489-grand-canyon.html
> "The general scientific consensus, updated at a 2010 conference, holds that the
> Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon beginning 5 million to 6 million years
> ago."
I guess that buggers the 'Earth is 6000 years old' claim then :)
They're all in here ....

Government Shill #2

Jun 14, 2017, 10:57:01 PM6/14/17
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:36:06 +1200, george152 <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:

>On 6/15/2017 11:29 AM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:09:47 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com> wrote:

>>> http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/560x560p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/41/15/55843598.jpg
>>

>> Millions of years of rain.
>>

>>> http://images.singletracks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/283730_10151065498953447_170697210_n.jpg
>>>
>>> The water that caused this erosion.
>>
>> Millions of years of rain and a river.
>> https://youtu.be/ktf73HNZZGY
>>
>>> Use your eyes, dumbass.
>>
>> Use your brain, and a Google search to find out what the scientific consensus
>> is.
>>
>> https://www.livescience.com/27489-grand-canyon.html
>> "The general scientific consensus, updated at a 2010 conference, holds that the
>> Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon beginning 5 million to 6 million years
>> ago."

>I guess that buggers the 'Earth is 6000 years old' claim then :)

From the book which claims bats are birds? (Leviticus 11:19)

>They're all in here ....

My current favourites are the Flat Earthers. Brilliantly stupid.

Shill #2
--
There was once a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This
time was called The Dark Ages.

PaxPerPoten

Jun 15, 2017, 12:28:12 AM6/15/17
On 6/14/2017 3:25 PM, george152 wrote:
> On 6/14/2017 5:42 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:09:03 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Did global warming from 300 million years ago cause it to
>>> evaporate?
>>>
>>> If not, where did it go?
>>
>> As de chucka said, "What hundreds of feet of water?"
>>
>> That important question aside, do you know the average thickness of the
>> Antarctic ice sheet? No? 2.16 km. 7,086 feet. Melt that lot and you'll
>> see a
>> rise in sea levels .
>>
>> "Ninety per cent of the world's ice (29 million cubic kilometers) and
>> approximately 80 per cent of its fresh water, is locked up in the
>> Antarctic ice
>> sheet. If all the ice were to melt, the level of the world's oceans
>> would rise
>> by nearly 60 m." (197 feet)
>> http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/icebergs-and-ice/ice-sheet
>>

> And its good evening to you. Been a while

No it ain't...Send the asswipe back to his Gay Democrat Pride parade.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Jun 15, 2017, 12:32:02 AM6/15/17
On 6/14/2017 6:29 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
."

> Shill #2
> --
> Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance
> to those of us who do.
> Isaac Asimov

Soo? You even pissed of Isaac Asimov. Gee maybe you upset
Steven Hawking while you are at it!

PaxPerPoten

Jun 15, 2017, 12:33:02 AM6/15/17
Well over 150 million years old.

> ---

Bernie

Jun 15, 2017, 3:49:20 PM6/15/17
On 14 Jun 2017, Government Shill #2 <gov....@gmail.com> posted some

> On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:09:47 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com>
> wrote:
>
>>In article <lc2dnR4PqeHVW93E...@westnet.com.au>
>>de chucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> What hundreds of feet of water?
>>

>>http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/560x560p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/arti
>>cle/41/15/55843598.jpg
>

> Millions of years of rain.

It rained salt water shellfish and seashells in the Arizona and California
deserts?

I'll be.

>>http://images.singletracks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/283730_1
>>0151065498953447_170697210_n.jpg
>>
>>The water that caused this erosion.
>
> Millions of years of rain and a river.
> https://youtu.be/ktf73HNZZGY
>
>>Use your eyes, dumbass.
>
> Use your brain, and a Google search to find out what the scientific
> consensus is.

A consensus is short for we have no fucking idea what happened, let's make
something up that fits the data we have. Kinda like "global warming".

Arizona was under water 300 million years ago.

Where did that water go?

> https://www.livescience.com/27489-grand-canyon.html
> "The general scientific consensus, updated at a 2010 conference, holds
> that the Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon beginning 5 million to
> 6 million years ago."

It's rather arrogant to form the hypothesis that one can control the
climate.

R Kym Horsell

Jun 15, 2017, 4:09:58 PM6/15/17
In alt.global-warming Bernie <tec...@panasonic.com> wrote:
> It's rather arrogant to form the hypothesis that one can control the
> climate.

LOL. Sounds like projection.
Who said "control"?
Everyone else is talking about "affect because of ignorance".

--
Dilusion - Urban Dictionary
zh.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dilusion

de chucka

Jun 15, 2017, 4:42:24 PM6/15/17
On 16/06/2017 5:49 AM, Bernie wrote:
> On 14 Jun 2017, Government Shill #2 <gov....@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:09:47 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com>
>> wrote:

>>> http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/560x560p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/arti
>>> cle/41/15/55843598.jpg
>>

>> Millions of years of rain.
>
> It rained salt water shellfish and seashells in the Arizona and California
> deserts?
>
> I'll be.

Your joking aren't you. Surely nobody could be that ignorant surely.
Start by googling tectonic plate movements

>>> http://images.singletracks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/283730_1
>>> 0151065498953447_170697210_n.jpg
>>>
>>> The water that caused this erosion.
>>
>> Millions of years of rain and a river.
>> https://youtu.be/ktf73HNZZGY
>>
>>> Use your eyes, dumbass.
>>
>> Use your brain, and a Google search to find out what the scientific
>> consensus is.
>
> A consensus is short for we have no fucking idea what happened, let's make
> something up that fits the data we have. Kinda like "global warming".
>
> Arizona was under water 300 million years ago.
>
> Where did that water go?

The oceans as the Arizona Mtns grew

>> https://www.livescience.com/27489-grand-canyon.html
>> "The general scientific consensus, updated at a 2010 conference, holds
>> that the Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon beginning 5 million to
>> 6 million years ago."
>>

> It's rather arrogant to form the hypothesis that one can control the
> climate.

Given your ignorance your pov is irrelevant

Government Shill #2

Jun 15, 2017, 6:29:30 PM6/15/17
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:49:21 +0000 (UTC), Bernie <tec...@panasonic.com> wrote:

>On 14 Jun 2017, Government Shill #2 <gov....@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:09:47 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com>
>> wrote:

>>>http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/560x560p/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/arti
>>>cle/41/15/55843598.jpg
>>

>> Millions of years of rain.
>
>It rained salt water shellfish and seashells in the Arizona and California
>deserts?

No. Why would you "think" that?

GEOLOGY OF THE MONUMENT VALLEY-NAVAJO
MOUNTAIN REGION, SAN JUAN COUNTY, UTAH

"...the Pennsylvanian Hermosa formation, the Upper Jurassic Carmel formation,
and the Upper Cretaceous Tropic shale are marine, the Permian Rico formation is
in part marine, and the Lower Triassic Moenkopi formation may be marine."
https://pubs.usgs.gov/bul/0865/report.pdf

Adjective: marine
1. Of or relating to the sea
2. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on or in the sea
3. Native to or inhabiting the sea

>I'll be.

...wrong.

>>>http://images.singletracks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/283730_1
>>>0151065498953447_170697210_n.jpg
>>>
>>>The water that caused this erosion.
>>
>> Millions of years of rain and a river.
>> https://youtu.be/ktf73HNZZGY
>>
>>>Use your eyes, dumbass.
>>
>> Use your brain, and a Google search to find out what the scientific
>> consensus is.
>
>A consensus is short for we have no fucking idea what happened, let's make
>something up that fits the data we have. Kinda like "global warming".
>
>Arizona was under water 300 million years ago.

300 million years ago Arizona isn't where it is now. look up "plate tectonics"

>Where did that water go?

The water stayed where it was. The earth's crust moved.

>> https://www.livescience.com/27489-grand-canyon.html
>> "The general scientific consensus, updated at a 2010 conference, holds
>> that the Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon beginning 5 million to
>> 6 million years ago."
>>

>It's rather arrogant to form the hypothesis that one can control the
>climate.

Ah, how did you get to "control the climate" from "he Colorado River carved the
Grand Canyon"?

Do you think that I think that the climate can be controlled? You're weird. I
think the climate can be influenced. I don't think it can be controlled.

BruceS

Jun 15, 2017, 7:12:53 PM6/15/17
LOL, that's why *I* came here (aus.p) too. Graham is one of the more
entertaining and interesting people on Usenet, even if it's sometimes
just a *bit* hard to tell where he's headed with something. Of course,
seeing you here as well is a bonus.

de chucka

Jun 15, 2017, 7:26:49 PM6/15/17
Is everybody feeling the love between these 2?

Government Shill #2

Jun 15, 2017, 7:33:07 PM6/15/17
alt.conspiracy has just about died. All the good kOOks have gone. Graham is just
about the last Great kOOk standing.

>Of course, seeing you here as well is a bonus.

Naaw! [blush]

Shill #2
--
Them™
Pay Section

Fran

Jun 15, 2017, 8:14:03 PM6/15/17
No. Bloody idiots.

Fran

Jun 15, 2017, 8:19:20 PM6/15/17
On 16/06/2017 5:49 AM, Bernie wrote:
> On 14 Jun 2017, Government Shill #2 <gov....@gmail.com> posted some

>> Use your brain, and a Google search to find out what the scientific
>> consensus is.
>
> A consensus is short for we have no fucking idea what happened, let's make
> something up that fits the data we have. Kinda like "global warming".
>
> Arizona was under water 300 million years ago.
>
> Where did that water go?

OMG!!!!!

dechucka would I be right to assume this person might be the cause of
your question about "what hundreds of feet of water?"?????

If it is, I'd be worried that s/he didn't have any idea that chocolate
milk doesn't come from brown cows.

george152

Jun 15, 2017, 11:45:44 PM6/15/17
On 6/16/2017 10:29 AM, Government Shill #2 wrote:

> Ah, how did you get to "control the climate" from "he Colorado River carved the
> Grand Canyon"?
>
> Do you think that I think that the climate can be controlled? You're weird. I
> think the climate can be influenced. I don't think it can be controlled.

You're getting to complex for their simple minds :)

george152

Jun 15, 2017, 11:47:19 PM6/15/17
We should invite the rest of that newsgroup over. It's been a while

george152

Jun 16, 2017, 1:04:45 AM6/16/17
Did I mention the Canadian?
Somewhat like EGC but only somewhat

DESMODUS

Jun 17, 2017, 7:16:41 AM6/17/17
An excellent question !

We think that at least 3 ocean volumes have dissolved into the upper mantle (some geochemists think it could be 40 vols !) this occurs because wet sediments are subducted at ocean trenches - and absorbed by the olivine mantle to form serpentinite etc - the increased oxygen fugacity makes the mantle less viscous and so increases the rate of convection taking away even more ocean- eventually it will all go and the Earth could be like Venus -DESMODUS

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2017, 12:19:54 PM6/17/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:42:29 +1000, Government Shill #2
<gov....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:09:03 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com> wrote:
>
>>Did global warming from 300 million years ago cause it to
>>evaporate?
>>
>>If not, where did it go?
>
>As de chucka said, "What hundreds of feet of water?"
>
>That important question aside, do you know the average thickness of the
>Antarctic ice sheet? No? 2.16 km. 7,086 feet. Melt that lot and you'll see a
>rise in sea levels .
>
>"Ninety per cent of the world's ice (29 million cubic kilometers) and
>approximately 80 per cent of its fresh water, is locked up in the Antarctic ice
>sheet. If all the ice were to melt, the level of the world's oceans would rise
>by nearly 60 m." (197 feet)
>http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/icebergs-and-ice/ice-sheet
>
>Shill #2

Ice is 30% larger in volume than water. When a block of ice floating
in a container of water melts..the water level goes....down..not up.

Gunner Asch

Jun 17, 2017, 12:23:36 PM6/17/17
<tec...@panasonic.com> wrote:

>> Millions of years of rain.
>
>It rained salt water shellfish and seashells in the Arizona and California
>deserts?
>
>I'll be.

That land was much...much lower a long time ago. It rose up. Someday
it will fall back down again.

Hurricane

Jun 17, 2017, 12:43:54 PM6/17/17
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 09:20:10 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Ice is 30% larger in volume than water. When a block of ice floating
>in a container of water melts..the water level goes....down..not up.

Commodore Wieber, please please please elaborate on this theory. And
all you other rightards, join in and help him.

R Kym Horsell

Jun 17, 2017, 3:13:02 PM6/17/17
Another LOL for the scrapbook.

--
"Global warming" refers to the global-average temperature increase
that has been observed over the last one hundred years or more.

Earth's atmosphere contains natural greenhouse gases (mostly water
vapor, carbon dioxide, and methane) which act to keep the lower layers
of the atmosphere warmer than they otherwise would be without those gases.
-- Dr Roy W. Spencer, "Global Warming", 2008

This is what the real climate scientist Dr Roy Spencer said.
-- BONZO@27-32-240-172 [daily nymshifter], 3 Mar 2011 16:29 +1100

dolf

Jun 17, 2017, 5:33:35 PM6/17/17

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

Piffle

Jun 17, 2017, 5:44:41 PM6/17/17
In article <2klakclrva68u0lhb...@4ax.com>
There you go confusing them with facts.

Here's a few more for them.

The earth is actually closest to the sun in January, yet it
remains winter.

It's a bit over 3900 miles from equator to center of earth. The
equator is closest to the sun, therefore the warmest because the
sun shines directly on it and heat is concentrated on a smaller
area. The poles are colder because the sun is shining at a
lesser angle to the ground. The earth orbit is not a perfect
circle, it's elliptical. Other planetary gravity pulls on earth
and causes the orbit to shift ever so slightly sending it closer
or farther away from the sun. Solar proximity relates to heat
variations on earth.

Maybe the libtards can all face the sun on extemely warm days
and scream towards it, shifting the planet away and cooling it
down.

Liberals believe they can influence "global warming" by
regulating one or two "greenhouse gases" and banning certain
industrial practices. That worked well for them with ozone,
didn't it? Same with the AC refrigerant that was banned in most
countries, yet still widely produced and sold in Mexico. And
those pesky volcanos, just keep popping up every now and then
undoing all the "gains" for years in a few days.

Global warming is not about the climate. It's about controlling
you and how you think.

dolf

Jun 17, 2017, 5:47:32 PM6/17/17
-- MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 18 June, 2017

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.18

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES.
FAKE NEWS HELTER SKELTER.
EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER.
MELINDA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER?
PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES."

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

- https://youtu.be/TCD3Wa5RvjE

DO CHECK OUT MY CURRENT IN PROGRESS CHAPTERS:

* DATA MINING NANO PROBE
* VERY THOUGHT OF YOU ON SABBATH (17 JUNE 2017) DAY
* STEVE {CROWN} SINCLAIR'S DARK MORPHOLOGY ARTS 🎭 AND BRUNHILDA'S STOLEN
CHILDREN

SAY SOMETHING WITTY AND I MIGHT INCLUDE YOU:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post: 18 June, 2017

de chucka

Jun 17, 2017, 7:00:08 PM6/17/17
It is summer here you moron, that has to do with the tilt of the earth
in relation to the sun

> It's a bit over 3900 miles from equator to center of earth. The
> equator is closest to the sun, therefore the warmest because the
> sun shines directly on it and heat is concentrated on a smaller
> area. The poles are colder because the sun is shining at a
> lesser angle to the ground. The earth orbit is not a perfect
> circle, it's elliptical. Other planetary gravity pulls on earth
> and causes the orbit to shift ever so slightly sending it closer
> or farther away from the sun. Solar proximity relates to heat
> variations on earth.
>
> Maybe the libtards can all face the sun on extemely warm days
> and scream towards it, shifting the planet away and cooling it
> down.
>
> Liberals believe they can influence "global warming" by
> regulating one or two "greenhouse gases" and banning certain
> industrial practices. That worked well for them with ozone,
> didn't it? Same with the AC refrigerant that was banned in most
> countries, yet still widely produced and sold in Mexico. And
> those pesky volcanos, just keep popping up every now and then
> undoing all the "gains" for years in a few days.
>
> Global warming is not about the climate. It's about controlling
> you and how you think.

Fuck you're an uneducated ignoramus. You don't even know what causes the
seasons but blab on about climate change

Nomen Nescio

Jun 17, 2017, 7:44:32 PM6/17/17
In article <Q-udnVan8cvyPtjE...@giganews.com>
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> -- MOTHER

Flush.

rbowman

Jun 17, 2017, 9:58:32 PM6/17/17
On 06/17/2017 10:23 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> That land was much...much lower a long time ago. It rose up. Someday
> it will fall back down again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Snowy_Mountains

I was walking along the summit ridge of the Big Snowies kicking rocks
when I noticed some of the rocks had marine fossils. Most have been a
little lower than 8600 feet during the Mississippian era.

PaxPerPoten

Jun 17, 2017, 11:25:26 PM6/17/17
Your on your own, Mr Blowjob! find a hobby or something other then using
up our bandwidth for this stupidity.

David

Jun 18, 2017, 12:34:29 AM6/18/17
In article <msKdnYq-xM8AZ9jE...@giganews.com>
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> -- MOTHER'S

Flush.

dolf

Jun 18, 2017, 2:38:11 AM6/18/17
And so 💦goes the essence of your life into the soil...

Fran

Jun 18, 2017, 4:27:31 AM6/18/17
On 18/06/2017 8:59 AM, de chucka wrote:
> On 18/06/2017 7:43 AM, Piffle wrote:

>> There you go confusing them with facts.
>>
>> Here's a few more for them.
>>
>> The earth is actually closest to the sun in January, yet it
>> remains winter.
>
> It is summer here you moron, that has to do with the tilt of the earth
> in relation to the sun

OMG!!!! How do you manage to be so polite to such a pig ignorant person
dechucka? It should either sue it's parents for producing such a retard
or it's teachers for letting it remain so ignorant.

>> It's a bit over 3900 miles from equator to center of earth. The
>> equator is closest to the sun, therefore the warmest because the
>> sun shines directly on it and heat is concentrated on a smaller
>> area. The poles are colder because the sun is shining at a
>> lesser angle to the ground. The earth orbit is not a perfect
>> circle, it's elliptical. Other planetary gravity pulls on earth
>> and causes the orbit to shift ever so slightly sending it closer
>> or farther away from the sun. Solar proximity relates to heat
>> variations on earth.
>>
>> Maybe the libtards can all face the sun on extemely warm days
>> and scream towards it, shifting the planet away and cooling it
>> down.
>>
>> Liberals believe they can influence "global warming" by
>> regulating one or two "greenhouse gases" and banning certain
>> industrial practices. That worked well for them with ozone,
>> didn't it? Same with the AC refrigerant that was banned in most
>> countries, yet still widely produced and sold in Mexico. And
>> those pesky volcanos, just keep popping up every now and then
>> undoing all the "gains" for years in a few days.
>>
>> Global warming is not about the climate. It's about controlling
>> you and how you think.
>
> Fuck you're an uneducated ignoramus. You don't even know what causes the
> seasons but blab on about climate change

Yup. A real dim bulb.

Fran

Jun 18, 2017, 8:43:06 AM6/18/17
The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

----snip----

> OMG!!!! How do you manage to be so polite to such a pig ignorant
> person, dechucka?

He probably thinx you're worth it, Piggy.

He sure is stupid, ay.

dolf

Jun 18, 2017, 9:15:41 AM6/18/17
succubus my puss

de chucka

Jun 18, 2017, 4:11:50 PM6/18/17
yep

Fran

Jun 18, 2017, 10:37:23 PM6/18/17
On 18/06/2017 10:43 PM, Ned Latham pretending yet again to be Fran who
has far more brains and ability than he does, wrote:
> The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

Still seeking my attention you sad old man. Get nursie to up your
dosage rate.

Carpenteria

Jun 19, 2017, 1:10:35 AM6/19/17
In article <b7ydnQQwMetTgtvE...@giganews.com>
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> David <mrdavid...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > In article <msKdnYq-xM8AZ9jE...@giganews.com>
> > dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> -- MOTHER'S
> >
> > Flush.
> >

> And so 💦goes the essence of your life into

your mouth.

Fran

Jun 19, 2017, 6:28:10 AM6/19/17
The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
> Ned Latham, posting as ?Fran", wrote:
> > The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

? > > OMG!!!! How do you manage to be so polite to such a pig ignorant
> > > person, dechucka?
> >
> > He probably thinx you're worth it, Piggy.
> >
> > He sure is stupid, ay.
>
> Still seeking my attention you sad old man.

Wronng again, moron. The moment you turn into a devent human being,
I'll stop showing you up for the ugly, vindictive monster that you
are.

dolf

Jun 19, 2017, 2:23:38 PM6/19/17
— VALE HELMUT JOSEF MICHAEL KOHL (LUDWIGSHAFEN: 16 JUNE 2017)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 20 June, 2017

YOUTUBE: "Elton John - Sacrifice"

- https://youtu.be/NrLkTZrPZA4
-
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eltonjohn/sacrifice.html

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.20

-- STUBBORN DENIAL --

“OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW CONFUSTICATE.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL CHOIRS SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD.
A LAGER CONCEIT FIRES.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟.”

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
- Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

YOUTUBE: "Old King Cole by Hooplakidz"

- https://youtu.be/_z5mN9_bAaI

dolf

DIEU ET MON DROIT

SAY SOMETHING WITTY AND I MIGHT INCLUDE YOU:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post 20 June 2017

Rainbow Man

Jun 19, 2017, 7:00:03 PM6/19/17
In article <oi7d66$sfk$1...@dont-email.me>
Show him your penis.

felix

Jun 19, 2017, 7:55:27 PM6/19/17
On Monday, 19 Jun 2017 8:28 PM, Fran wrote:
> The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
>> Ned Latham, posting as ?Fran", wrote:
>>> The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
> ? > > OMG!!!! How do you manage to be so polite to such a pig ignorant
>>> He probably thinx you're worth it, Piggy.
>>>
>>> He sure is stupid, ay.
>> Still seeking my attention you sad old man.
> Wronng again, moron. The moment you turn into a devent human being,

instead of a deviant (human?) being..

--
"Multiculturanism equals white ethnocide"
http://thereligionofpeace.com

Ned Latham

Jun 19, 2017, 8:28:16 PM6/19/17
felix wrote:
> Ned Latham, posting as "Fran" wrote:
> > The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

> > > Still seeking my attention you sad old man.
> >
> > Wronng again, moron. The moment you turn into a devent human being,
>
> instead of a deviant (human?) being..

Don't forget depraved, defective, and demented.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Jun 19, 2017, 10:09:52 PM6/19/17

In article <B5ednSOjdp45i9XE...@giganews.com>
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> — VALE

Flush.

Fran

Jun 20, 2017, 5:35:58 AM6/20/17
On 19/06/2017 8:28 PM, Fran didn't write but Ned Latham the sad old loon
did write:
> The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

Nursie should keep a better eye on you and tuck you up again when you
escape rather than letting you out seeking my attention yet again.....

Fran

Jun 20, 2017, 6:20:21 AM6/20/17
The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
> Ned Latham, posting as ?Fran", wrote:
> > The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

? > > OMG!!!! How do you manage to be so polite to such a pig ignorant
> > > person, dechucka?
> >
> > He probably thinx you're worth it, Piggy.
> >
> > He sure is stupid, ay.
>
> Still seeking my attention you sad old man.

Wrong again, moron. The moment you turn into a devent human being,

dolf

Jun 20, 2017, 6:20:46 AM6/20/17
There goes your WITCHES ANAGRAM TERNIO BREW dashed upon the rocks of this
sea shore.

Nothing more..
— VALE HELMUT JOSEF MICHAEL KOHL (LUDWIGSHAFEN: 16 JUNE 2017)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 20 June, 2017

Nous: #29
Time:
Date: 2017.6.20
Torah: #5 #5 #5 %81 = #15
Dao: Deeming, Non-Assertion
Tetra: #67 - Darkening
I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light,
Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden

Latin: Dominator {God in three persons} Alt: Lavyah {Absence of Desire
Before God} {

1. HELPS AGAINST THE UNGODLY & SLANDERERS
2. MISSIONARIES
3. PRIESTS & PRELATES
4. Chantare
}

Jotham {The perfection of the Lord}

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.6.20

.jackNote@zen: 5, row: 3, col: 4, nous: 29 [Date: 2017.6.20, Time: 0721
hrs, Super: #474 / #49 - Sage's Constancy, Trust in Virtue; I-Ching: H3 -
Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Gathering support, Hoarding;
Tetra: 4 - Barrier, Ego: #291 / #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36
- Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance
injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening]

“And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus,
that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I
am tormented in this flame.” [Luke 16:24 (KJV)]

[...]

“And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead,
they will repent.” [Luke 16:30 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Hello (Adele)"

https://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A

KERNEL DON JUAN (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER): “By
contrast, Sunset Chateau has got more rooms than yer Father's Heavenly
Mansion.”

SIR GREGORY [DRUG LORD] HALL, ESQ.: “If only I were lucky enough to live in
such an opulent and roomy abode.

One thing I would surely do is set aside a suite of rooms for the exclusive
use of Sister Fiona so she and her nubile accomplices could perform some
proper *training* on me [as our cause célèbre of witches TERNIO ANAGRAM
brew attempts to steal Dolf's Intellectual Property DMCA rights as we will
have to pay 💰 for every vile word of thieving hatred from his rainbow 🌈
pot of gold].”

CHECKMATE, DOW #1 (RICKS...@GMAIL.COM): “Ramalam...”

*RAMALAM*

@memeBrain [Telos: #203, Super: #41 - Playing with Reversal, Sameness in
Difference; I-Ching: H26 - Great Domestication, Restraining Force, Great
Accumulating, The taming power of the great, Great storage, Potential
energy; Tetra: 60 - Accumulation, Ego: #41 - Playing with Reversal,

#30, #1, #4, #6 = 'ed (H108): 1) mist; #1, #8, #30, #2 = 'Achlab (H303): 1)
a town allotted to Asher, site presently unknown; #3, #1, #6, #1, #30 =
Ge'uw'el (H1345): 1) the Gadite chosen to spy out the land, son of Machi;
#6, #30, #3, #2 = gob (Aramaic) (H1358): 1) pit, den (of lions); #6, #10,
#5, #20 = huwk (Aramaic) (H1946): 1) (P'al) to go, come, walk, be brought;
#6, #5, #10, #20 = heyk (H1963): 1) how; #8, #2, #30, #1 = chabal (Aramaic)
(H2257): 1) hurt, damage, injury; #20, #6, #10, #5 = keviyah (H3555): 1)
burning, branding, branding scar, burn; #2, #20, #7, #10, #2 = Keziyb
(H3580): 1) a town in Judah; #1, #30, #10 = hals (G251): 1) salt;

KERNEL DON JUAN: "[Sisters] Fiona and Black Betty can make me appreciate
the swift hand of God."

-- NOW I SEE --

"YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.
CENTRE OF AFFECTION.
PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.
YOUR BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.
DRESSED UP WITH BUNT {ie. smut}
THE MIRROR TO PEER.
YOUR WIFE HAS A C@NT."

MICHAEL CHRIST: “"I said to my wife [Brunhilda] that I would like to speak
like R.C. Sproul because he is articulate.

Lots of people who teach at that level are articulate.

To my surprise, she says, speakers like him speak like world book
encyclopedias.

My wife reckons I speak real, normal language, true and relevant, engage
personally, and inspirationally.

[Brunhilda] says if you are not personal then there is no hope of any
'listening'.

Now I know my newsgroup fans would agree with my wife.

So, I must say, thank you.

And thank you, again.

However, those of you that do not agree with my wife can get stuffed.

Amen."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: “You speak fine. You just are out of
touch with scripture.”

MILOCH ITCHY KOALO: “Dunno DukeMan...we need to parse his acknowledgment
out. I'm wondering if he sees his wife like Lot's wife.

Did Mrs Mikey's wife do something unBiblical... you know... something out
of Sodom & Gomorrah and now Mikey's worried about her turning into a
'pillar of salt'?

And what's the deal with RC Sproul... other than the fact he's a drunk and
finally resigned from his ministry.

Soooo many questions without any redeeming answers!

go Warriors!”

-- PRELAPSARIAN --

OH DEAR 'TIS SO PLAIN.
ORIGINAL SIN FOR ALL SEE.
JUST FOR BEING SO VAIN.
AND DISDAINFUL OF ME.
MURDEROUS LIKE CAIN.

SUCH A CROSS TO BEAR.
E'RYONE SEEMS TO KNOW.
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.
SHAME IS SUCH A BLOW.
THEY'RE STARTING TO STARE.

*PRELAPSARIAN* (adjective)
- characteristic of or pertaining to any innocent or carefree period: a
prelapsarian youth.
- Theology: occurring before the Fall: the prelapsarian innocence of Eden.
- Word of the Day for 12 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 SA...@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Trump and Kushner
are going down...

George Bush's ex Whitehouse lawyer said in his own words that he is shocked
and dismayed that the Republican Party and Trumps supporters are defending
Donald Trump and his actions."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: “Why not? He's innocent.”

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 SA...@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: “We have courts to
decided that..”

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: “Nope. The Constitution says we are
presumed innocent until proven otherwise.”

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 SA...@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "DICK Painter went
on to say that Comey has provided the kind of evidence that will stand up
in a court of law.

The Republican Party must be every bit as rotten as Trump and Kushner...

I hope that Trump and Kushner are booted out of politics and jailed and if
there is any justice at all in this world then they will lock them up in a
dungeon, throw the key away and burn the dungeon."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: “For what?”

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 SA...@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: “Obstruction of
justice.”

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: “Not guilty.”

-- BISCUIT EUPHORIA --

"LET ME SPELL IT OUT.
STORIES OF GOSPEL TRUTH.
SO WHY OUGHT I POUT?
GOD BLIMEY AND STREWTH.

SHOULD I JUST PUCKER?
AS I LIKE STROOPWAFEL.
PISS OFF YOU F@CKER.
OVER MATTERS SO TRIFLE."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0009 HOURS ON 9 JUNE 2017: “ANGEL GABRIEL, WHY IS YOUR
HAND ON MY DING-DONG?

[I want to ‘paragoge’ (alt: 'pougue' as to imply #RESH meaning HEAD) but
i]sn't that against god's rule?”

*GRUNT* / *POUGUE*
- to utter the deep, guttural sound characteristic of a hog.
- A guttural noise made for several different circumstances: happy, sad,
yes, Is no, oh yes, oh god yes, *during* *sex* taking a shit
- taking a grunt is also known as taking a shit.
- to grumble, as in discontent.
- [Slang]: a soldier, especially an infantryman.
- [Slang]: a common or unskilled worker; labourer.

The opposite of a 'grunt' is a 'pougue', which is a derogatory reference to
pretty much anyone who isn't a grunt, but normally reserved for Marines who
work in an office or some other rear-echelon job as part of their regular
duties ('In the rear with the gear'). Call a pougue a 'grunt' and they love
it, but call a grunt a 'pougue' and see what happens.

SISTER JUJITSU FIONA (HUG...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 2017: “The Mosque
attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world ?

*G*”

-- DOING THE BL@MPKIN MONO SYM-BULIMIA --

CY NO CU
OH YO MO
OF TU TU
OR MU MU
SO IN TO
YE LA LA
TA TA BI”

YOUTUBE: "Justified And Ancient [All Bound For Mu Mu Land] - The KLF (MV)
1991"

https://youtu.be/LWuPPMTiuRw

SISTER JUJITSU FIONA (HUG...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0156 HOURS ON 2017: “Whatever
fits COLONEL

Sister FIONA
p.s.[s.t.]
I 👁 love you”

DOLF: “PARK IT HERE MY FANBOI:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbGZTNmZZbTE4ZG8

KERNEL DON JUAN: “And I you, my sweet Virgin of Carnal Delights!”

DOLF: “ICE-CREAM ANYONE?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWVlHSVZLaTRGamM

SISTER JUJITSU FIONA (HUG...@GMAIL.COM): “HERE'S A GENTLE ARTICLE
CONCERNING SMALL HOMES, APARTMENTS, ETC.

DOLF !!
is solution I found and it is cool !
GET LARGER APPARTMENT
easy
SISTER FIONA
p.s. lettuce get colonel”

RACHEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI: "wish you were here so bad... :-(((

come be my baby...

please...

i love you so much...

i want to share a life with you...

live under the same roof...

sleep in the same bed...

poop 💩 in the same pot... (lol)

etc....

(LOLOLOL)"

KERNEL DON JUAN: "The part about bl@mpkins is what I want."

DOLF: “I note 📝 the perverse affectations of your depraved insinuations as
a sadomasochistic nun but the sisters of Perpetual Indulgence don’t behave
in such an amoral manner as yourself.

There is hardly enough room here to swing a *PUSSY* as it's a *DUNNY* and
that is even worse than a *DUMP* mate, if you get my drift.

By the way I saw the KERNEL on Saturday 4 March, 2017 trying to *PIMP* your
*FANNY* as a *TROLLEY* *DOLLY* whilst *MILE* *HIGH* (ie. just name your
poison and it comes with a *TRICK* you’ll never forget) and he had a
picture of you in hand.

Here is the picture:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcWlDeF9EZGpZYU0

I am going to have to get an Intervention Order from the Magistrates Court
so as to silence your C@NT BUNT with reason."

ROGER (RO...@RABBIT.RACING.COM.RU): "I see a bit of projection emerging.
Will there be a me[l]t-down?"

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE (NED): "Keep the sordid details of your 'sex' life
out of aus.politics, please.

Met?

Are you going to throw yourself under a train?"

ROGER (RO...@RABBIT.RACING.COM.RU): "You seem a little discombobulated."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE (NED): "You're the one who wrote 'met', moron.

Have you worked out w[h]ich track to lie on yet?"

DOLF: "Ned you wanker:

Biscuit?"

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE (NED): "Do be careful not to miss, hmmm?"

YOUTUBE: "THINK BIG"

- https://youtu.be/30MPAvg0I9M

DOLF @ 0434 HOURS ON 31 MAY 2017: "Unfortunately when it comes to the Art
of War [the DEAD HORSE as is] the KERNEL [are] like many Americans and
draws his sword in a manner which is a WAR CRIME as a breach of *ALL*
accepted international conventions.

He thinks it okay because the goal is to win.

But for which he ought to be publicly flayed--I'm talking here about more
than whether you care to acknowledge whether the c@ck pic he sent you was
circumcised or not.

And whether his second hand, B-grade dildo jokes are just his popsicle
means to smear your public reputation with.

You would know it if you had sh@t writ all over you girl.

Wouldn't you?

So why now this banality as defence of your Kernel Don Juan?"

ALI (JACOD...@GMAIL.COM): "He has nothing to win.

And I have nothing to lose.

This makes me the worst kind of enemy."

DOLF: "At least you get a few dollars out of it.

But do whores like you pay income tax?"

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE (NED): "Nice to see you've learnt how to post
according to the Usenet con[v]ention Dolt.

I do understand that when you're following yp a thousand-line post, it's
inconvenient for your readers to scroll down for the new text, but with
short messages like this one, ihe interleaving convention produces a more
coherent exchange of information.

Now all you have to do is learn to post something interesting.

That 'biscuit' sh@t don't cut it.

No. I'm not, actually.

A white hat?

Euw!

How banal!

There is a bit of a surprise there.

I haven't heard any Politikal Korrektness Kooks screaming about racism over
the "mexican" character.

Is that your point? If it is, I take back that bit about not posting
interesting stuff. You did."

DOLF: "DID YOU CATCH THE BOOM?

I then from that THUNDERCLAP within 24 hours of 23 MAY 2017, obtained the
category #337 confirmation from GOD ALMIGHTY and so I was able to sense the
CATEGORY associated involved in these Islamists blowing themselves up.

YOUTUBE: "Stuffed Iguana"

- https://youtu.be/KhUWqFI3S9c

It seems that your God is not my God so go to hell.

-- MR RAYMOND'S BISCUIT --

"OH YES DETAILS
AND EVERMORE IN.
SO MANY IT FAILS.
'TWAS SUCH A SIN.

CREME OF THE DO 💩.
WAS EVER SO FINE.
WHIPPED AVOCADO 🥑.
JUST SUBLIME."

YOUTUBE: "Anthony Hopkins as Harvey Kellogg in Road to Wellville - Hot
Biscuit!"

- https://youtu.be/RblbZQth0KE

DOLF: “A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in
knowing the ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS]
SAPIEN [T] pets.

*RING* *A* *DING* *DING* (adjective):
- a Frank Sinatra-ism for a woman's vagina;
- floozy available for throw away sex;
an exclamation to be uttered in the presence of women of easy virtue. [cf:
www.urbandictionary.com]

KERNEL you are just a dumb f@ck with sh@t for brains."

YOUTUBE: "Vomit Everywhere - 3L Milk Challenge"

- https://youtu.be/RJ1H5Bg1zJs

“And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name,
and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome
them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not
written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the
world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth
with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the
faith of the saints.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns
like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth
the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose
deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on
the earth in the sight of men.

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles
which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that
dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had
the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image
of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship
the image of the beast should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to
receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name
of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the
beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred
threescore and six. {#666}” [Revelaton 13:6-18 (KJV)]

DAN SIMON (CNN) @ 0229 HOURS ON 20 JUNE 2017: "A RABBI, A REVEREND AND AN
IMAM HAVE A PLAN FOR PEACE IN MIDDLE AMERICA:

Omaha, Nebraska (CNN): When most people think of Omaha, they imagine
sizzling steaks, billionaire Warren Buffet or even former NFL quarterback
Peyton Manning calling out before the snap. (Remember "Omaha-Omaha"?).

But if a group of clergymen have their way, Nebraska's largest city will
soon also be known as the home of interfaith dialogue and peace building.

A rabbi, a reverend and an imam (no, it's not a setup joke) are partners in
a decade-long quest to bring together the three Abrahamic faiths --
Judaism, Christianity and Islam -- to share and worship on the same
property.

It's called Tri-Faith Initiative."

-
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/19/us/tri-faith-initiative-omaha-nebraska/index.html

YOUTUBE: "Old King Cole by Hooplakidz"

https://youtu.be/_z5mN9_bAaI

“They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto
them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.”
[John 8:39 (KJV)]

“Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead?

And the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?” [John 8:53 (KJV)]

“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was
glad.” [John 8:56 (KJV)]

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0200 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are you coming on to me,
Dolf?"

DOLF @ 0312 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "It's that evil frog, Constantine
..."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0319 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Dolf, you've been living
solo for too long now, dear. You need a real man in your life."

DOLF @ 0319 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "But me and Him (you know who) have
got this thing going on...

"To whom will ye liken me, and make [me] equal, and compare me, that we may
be like?" [Isaiah 46:5 (KJV)]

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0334 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "TRANNY BOI WINS GIRLS'
STATE TITLE:

Transgender boy from Texas wins controversial girls state title.

Normally I prefer my TS (ie. transexual) boys of Asian persuasion. This
one, seriously, is really not to my liking.

-
https://www.yahoo.com/news/transgender-boy-wins-controversial-girls-state-title-005123777.html

Discuss......"

TED (STREE...@GMAIL.COM): “THANK YOU, DOLF AND RAS MIKAERE ENOCH MC
CARTY:

Thank you, dolf and Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty. We Australians greatly
appreciate you guys sharing your informative writings with us here in
aus.politics! Please keep them coming, as many and as frequently as
possible. :)”

-- TAXING WORDS --

“IF I GIVE YOU A BOW,
SHOW MY FRECKLE.
ENGLISH IS MINE NOW.
NO MORE TO HECKLE.

LINE IN THE SAND.
LIAR, A C@NT TO BE.
THIS IS NEW HOLLAND.
IT BELONGS TO ME.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU.
THOU VERMIN BE GONE.
SO TO YOU TOODLE LOO.
NEO-FASCIST EACH ONE.”

Apologise now for your depravity and slander otherwise I will in time of my
choosing (irrespective of whether you are dead or alive) make a legal claim
against you and your right to procreate such verminous vitriol.

DOLF @ 0429 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Our grammarian turd philosopher has
post-war dysphasia, dyspraxia and dysphoria due to a lack of any coherent
first principles as existentialist basis for action and seminal cause:

*DING*-*DONG* = MIND {#1 + #2 = #3}

*POOH*-*POOH*= SCIENCE {#3 + #4 = #7}

*BOW*-*BOW* = OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11}

*TA*-*TA* = SENSE {#7 + #8 = #15}

SEDITION CLASS: Cause Célèbre:

1) DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER (duckg...@cox.net)
2) TED (sam.m....@gmail.com)
3) SIRI CRUISE Siri Cruise (chine...@yahoo.com)

SUBJECT: Bigoted teacher suspended without pay due to specious sophistry
with an intention to steal Intellectual Property as DMCA rights.

#1 - First, let x = 1; let y = 1.

#2 - Divide both sides by (x-y):

#3 - Under the above assumption x-y = 0.

You cannot divide by zero in the real field.

#4 - Every proof which has division has to first prove the divisor is non
zero.

#5 - prove 2 + 2 = 3!

guess what! you ca'nt prove a negative moron!

you wo'nt even prove 2 + 2 = 4 every time which is a positive!

no way you can prove that

because ...

It's easy to prove 2+2 = 4 with peano axioms if you define 2 as 011 and 4
as
01111 and you define + as
N + 0 = N
N + M1 = N1+M

011 + 011
= 0111 + 01
= 01111 + 0
= 01111

And you can refute 2 + 2 = 3 with peano axioms.

Modular arithmetic violates the peano axioms; it has different axioms.

In mod 3 arithmetic 2+2 = 1.
In mod 4 arithmetic 2+2 = 0.
In mod P arithmetic, 2+2 = 4.

What is true depends on your axioms.

Yes, God bless those arbitrary axioms.

In math all axioms are arbitrary.

And the only axiom that's accurate is the one that mandates that 4 = 4.

LOL.

Ain't none, duke.

Weren't you paying any attention to Rupert?

Yes, and 4 = 4 always and forever more.

Heeheehee.

But Rupert didn't say that was an axiom, because it isn't.

I don't care what he didn't say.

I do care that you have had no education in mathematics beyond the fifth
grade.

But it's your choice.

Collegiate DE was the furthest I went.

What's that?

A long, LONG way past 5th grade.

You don't know what it is.

If I don't, why did I bring it up?

Oh, what the heck. It stands for Differential Equations.

TED (SAM.M....@GMAIL.COM): "OMG how ironic. That's exactly what we've
been trying to tell you, duke. If you learned in college that there are
different equations, then why won't you accept those differences now?"

When did you become such a bigot?"

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "I learned about "different" equations
in high school algebra."

TED (SAM.M....@GMAIL.COM): "And you studied them again in college, so
you just said.

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Nope, all I said was that I learned
about equation types on high school algebra. Even that was over your head."

TED (SAM.M....@GMAIL.COM): "Then why are you so bigoted now that you
claim only one equation can be correct?

What happened between then and now?

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "I know false equations when I see one.

3 is NEVER equal to 4."

MICHAEL CHRIST: "Shut up, you dickhead.

Get another 'priority'."

DOLF: "On the contrary did you know that our baby Jesus statue in the Park
doesn't have any genitals?"

RACHEL [COCKROACH] BEN-LEVI @ 0723 HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "BLOBBY?

[A]re you there?"

DOLF @ 0404 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "What's with the seances, ya witch?

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

"THE WATCHERS WE ARE,
SO DO NOT DARE.
THOUGH IT BE FAR.
IT'S LIKE WE'RE THERE."

Where are all the *VAUNTING* (ie. having a *BOASTFULLY* proud disposition,
marked by *BOASTFUL* pride; Word of the Day for 18 March 2017; Courtesy:
www.dictionary.com) trolls?

I'm done with ALL this disrespect shown to me by Americans."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0430 HOURS ON 19 MARCH 2017: "NO YOUR HONO[U]R, I HAVE
NOT BEEN 'DOLFED':

Dolf?

How often do you Dolf?"

RENÉ GROUMAL (REG...@ORANGE.FR) @ 0233 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "TROLL!"

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0311 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "R U French?

If so, please French kiss my bum..."

THE DEPORTABLES (SENDM...@INVALID.COM) @ 0055 HOURS ON 23 MARCH 2017:
"F@ck off moron. Yer mother was a whore."

DOLF @ 0236 HOURS ON 23 MARCH 2017: "You are clearly of an unfriendly
disposition as to not be the sort of person I wish to be associated with
and especially since you are doing so under the cloak of anonymity as if
you are hunting for human quarry as prey.

Please refrain from responding any further to my posts as I do not wish in
any way to have any association with you.

You are not the sort of person I wish to have any activity or involvement
with.

— *THE* *FASCIST* *WHORE* *IS* *NO* *MORE* —

YOUTUBE: "Mary Mary Quite Contrary (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ_lRbG8Fxk

"BEING CATHOLIC IS A CHORE.
IF ISIS IS MARY
A REBELLIOUS WHORE.
SHE'S NOT MY MOTHER,
SO DON'T BE CONTRARY,
I HAVE ANOTHER..."

YOUTUBE: "Mary had a Little Lamb (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMM3TZenaCs

CEASE AND DESIST."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0212 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "You okay, little dolf
feller??"

YOUTUBE: "A Tisket A Tasket (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb5yuhgKgKc

DOLF @ 0310 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "I take exception as *DUDGEON* (ie.
a feeling of offence or resentment; anger; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 22
February 2017; www.dictionary.com) to your *SCAPEGRACE* (ie. a complete
rogue or rascal; a habitual unscrupulous person; scamp; Courtesy: Word of
the Day for 24 February 2017; www.dictionary.com) as habitual indolent
conduct being a culture of impunity which fails to treat another person
with the dignity of a human being who is capable of sapient thinking unlike
your constant sensualism as *DEFECATION*.

You have been previously advised in writing that your fascist opinionated
American turd philosopher scum is dehumanising Internet conduct as
unreasonable hate speech which is knowingly made as untruthful and
systematic mischaracterisation as being inclusive of me by slander in
constituting treasonable crimes made against humanity as to be a war crime.

Take your f@cking fascist 'DOG AND PONY SHOW' (ie. is a colloquial term
which has come to mean a highly promoted, often over-staged performance,
presentation, or event designed to sway or convince opinion for political,
or less often, commercial ends. Typically, the term is used in a pejorative
sense to connote disdain, jocular lack of appreciation, or distrust of the
message being presented or the efforts undertaken to present it) somewhere
else you traitorous fanny."

YOUTUBE: "Lavender's Blue Dilly Dilly (Popular Nursery Rhymes by KidsCamp)"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEN-Cgpta_c

% (PERSENT@KOOKS) @ 0546 HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "OUR STRANGE RELATIONSHIP
OVER THE MEDIUM KNOWN AS USENET & MY LATEST NOVELLA:

[H]e likes to cut and paste."

RICK MATHERS (HALFDICK@AUSSIE HALF A DICK RICK) 0833 HOURS ON 22 MARCH
2017: "% expressed it precisely:

*PLONK*"
DOLF @ 1047 HOURS ON 22 MARCH 2017: "Well RICK [HALF DICK] MATHERS, there
are going to be a few Aussie fannies who will shortly learn a life lesson
on "THINGS THAT MATTER" and will not be capable of making quite the proud
*DONK* boastful claim as you have.

And that isn't just the half of it."

OCTAVIUS (CHOPAD...@GLADD.ORG) @ 1113 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are
you supposed to keep tu[rn]ing the other cheek when a homosexual Somali
stranger rapes your 10-year-old son?"

DOLF: "No the Roman Catholic Church and for that matter Freemasonry were
started by the Roman Caesars:

- JULIUS CAESAR (October 49 BCE - 15 March 44 BCE) was the Dictator of the
Roman Republic who introduced the Julian calendar in 46 BCE and was the
supreme pontiff, so hence the sacred month of July

- CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) was regarded as the son of god and
hence the sacred month of August. He prohibited soldiers #65 from
marrying, as a ban which remained in force for the Imperial army for nearly
two centuries.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.
And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9 as
#15) + b² (16 as #34)

WHEREBY: #0 ... #15 (9) ISIS / SATURN / hymen = marriage/sovereign dynamic
... #34 (16) - JUPITER / OSIRIS / phallus = Satan ... #65 (25) MARS / HORUS
/ soldier = NERO (#666) ... #111 (36 - Sunday Sacredness and the total
esoteric sum of #666)

The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations.
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss
of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or
penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and
entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of
infamia (in-, "not," and fama, "reputation") was a loss of legal or social
standing and was an official exclusion from the legal protections enjoyed
by a Roman citizen (ie. you couldn't get your eucharist bread from the
State), as imposed by a censor or praetor, excluded from the normal
protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although
Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12
and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off limits,
and professional prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.

The infamia of entertainers did not exclude them from socializing among the
Roman elite, and entertainers who were "stars", both men and women,
sometimes became the lovers of such high-profile figures as the dictator
Sulla and Mark Antony (14 January, 83 BCE – 1 August, 30 BCE).

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14 CE)
... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3 -
CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE (25) -
@5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49) ... #260
CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as DAO TE CHING
META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German Fascism's
Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic 'Satanic'
Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as proposed Islamic
Golden Age

"Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we *ought* *not* *to*
*think* *that* *the* *GODHEAD* (ie. theios: god like; divinity) is like
unto gold, or silver, or stone, *graven* *by* *art* *and* *man's* *device*
(ie. enthumesis: deliberation:--device, thought: #15 (9) ... #34 (16) ...
#64 (25) ... #111 (36) ... #175 (49) ... #260 (64 as I CHING
meta-descriptor prototypes) ... #369 (81 as DAO TE CHING meta-descriptor
prototypes).

AND THE *TIMES* *OF* *THIS* *IGNORANCE* (agnoia as anti-gnosis) *GOD*
*WINKED* *AT*; BUT NOW COMMANDETH ALL MEN EVERY WHERE TO REPENT: BECAUSE HE
HATH APPOINTED A DAY, IN THE WHICH HE WILL *JUDGE* (ie. properly to
distinguish, that is, decide mentally or judicially; by implication to try,
condemn, punish:--avenge, conclude, condemn, damn, decree, determine,
esteem, judge, go to sue at the law, ordain, call in question, sentence to,
think) *THE* *WORLD* (ie. oikoumene: land, that is, the terrene part of the
globe; specifically the Roman empire:--earth, world) in *RIGHTEOUSNESS*
(ie. dikaiosune: equity of character or act; specifically as Christian
justification) *BY* *THAT* *MAN* (ie. aner: properly as an individual
male:--fellow, husband, man, sir) *WHOM* *HE* *HATH* *ORDAINED* (ie.
horizo: to mark out or bound 'horizon', [figuratively] to appoint, decree,
specify:--declare, determine, limit, ordain); WHEREOF HE *HATH* *GIVEN*
*ASSURANCE* (ie. pistis: persuasion, that is, credence; moral conviction of
religious truth, or the truthfulness of God or a religious teacher,
especially reliance upon Christ for salvation; abstractly constancy in such
profession; by extension the system of religious as Gospel truth
itself:--assurance, belief, believe, faith, fidelity) UNTO ALL MEN, IN THAT
HE HATH RAISED (ie. anistemi: to stand up [literally or figuratively],
transitively or intransitively:--arise, lift up, raise up again, rise
again, stand up-right) him from the DEAD (ie. nekros: [literally or
figuratively]: dead; a corpse).

And when they *HEARD* *OF* *THE* *RESURRECTION* *OF* *THE* *DEAD*, some
mocked: and others said, 'WE WILL HEAR THEE AGAIN OF THIS MATTER.'" [Acts
17:22-32 (KJV)]

If religious belief and existence is defined entirely by NUMBER:

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal
Law}
+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

What then do we make of the use of number within our judicial process and
legislation?

DIEU ET MON DROIT (translated: God and my right as motto of the British
monarchy and the justice system).

They claim to possess a virtuous *NOBLESSE* *OBLIGE* {ie. the moral
obligation of those of high birth, powerful social position, etc. , to act
with honour and kindness, generosity etc.; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 11
February, 2017; www.dictionary.com} as suave conceit in its triumphant
conquest in the adoration of the phallus as nature's endowment of manhood.

Yet egotistically, claims as its integral view, the resorting to a process
as disenfranchising of the essence and soul of the human dignity itself as
the value of the person being the other by its habituated pervasive
carelessness as a culture of disrespect which is always a quantification
as:

#1 - a degree of avaricious want;
#2 - the potential of limitations upon reality;
#3 - a capability to beguile and stupefy with words, the quarry sought as
the object of virile necessity;
#4 - variance of acceptability as the cause for improbability;
#5 - the permissibility of idealisations;
#6 - the organisational readiness to eliminate any inhibitors to the
physical dynamics of opportunity;
#7 - to facilitate a sporting prowess of a proud accomplishment in a
mutually satisfying purposed delivery; and
#8 - a job well done, always wants more.

I have in the past, even given such cursory universal observations which
are independent of gender and sexual identity as summarily proclaimed but
not exhaustively made of the sexual act. Been accused of over
intellectualising how people engage their wants within this physical act.

Although some have more succinctly surmised as nothing more than a f@ck you
and then onto the next, until you run out of opportunities.

But I put forward the counter proposition, that it takes a considerable
effort to garnish such salient observations which are not stereotypical of
one act over any other. And to arrive at such universality, one must needs
be, without prejudice, adopt various perspectives of predilection: whether
of dominance, submissiveness, functional role, modality and its purposed,
unintentional and consequential action. As that which can significantly
challenge one's limits of acceptability as normality.

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief) associated
to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus within the
encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the faux-wisdom as
Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender and spermatic
bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative prototype within its
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER:

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11} +
SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15 - *EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *FLAG*, *POLICE* *AND*
*EMERGENCY* *SERVICES* *SYMBOL*} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as
Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth -
Formula of Humanity)

'I *swear* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
Perennial Nature's fountain, cause and root.'

HEAVEN (H27) + EARTH (H9) +/= MAN (#36) as total sum equals #666 is an
encapsulation of Roman Catholic Religious Belief.
As a sophistic opinion perpetuating a HETEROS MARRIAGE ethic through a
mechanical and merciless CANON OF TRANSPOSITION by a pantomimed contrivance
of reality as a faux superiority in a claim of wisdom comprising the eight
elements as only a logical fallacy encapsulation made of a hybridisation to
the DAOist PARADIGM perspective which had it's Grand Inception at midnight
on the new moon of solstice as 21 December 103 BCE to this present day, as
the HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] natural and harmonious equivalent to the
COURSE-trochos of NATURE-genesis. [James 3:6]

Which occurred within King Herod's temple at Jerusalem until it was raised
by Roman military incursion to quell a Jewish revolt within 69 CE, when
Vespasian {born in the evening; resembling a wasp} laid siege to Jerusalem
{vision of peace} as the Emperor of Rome and who was the founder of the
Flavian dynasty which consolidated Roman rule in Germany and Britain and
reformed the army and brought prosperity to the empire; the city of
Jerusalem was then captured the following year by his son Titus {pleasing}.

As encapsulated knowledge, it concerns a perspective of the
SOVEREIGN/MARRIAGE and the supposed peace dynamic as the microcosm being
expressed by a Natural / Common law syllogism and an egalitarian SOVEREIGN
AUTONOMOUS RIGHT aligned to time and associated with a rational conception
of PI (3W1D as ipso facto: 7 x 24 x 13 x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.2423 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / New Moon
Thursday 21 March 1996) as then distinctly, a different septet macrocosm
perspective of the decalogue as a circumscribing of consciousness being
fundamental to existence articulated by the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER:

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU

Excerpts from the T'AI HSUAN CHING (CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY) as commentary
on Tetragram #16 - CONTACT as meta-descriptor (outside time) prototypes as
published within 4 BCE, it specifically states '*THE* *WISE* *PERSON* (ie.
HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T]) *AVOIDS* *CONTACT* *WITH* *LESSER*, *BESTIAL* (ie.
HETEROS: #15 (9) - SATURN ... #34 (16) - JUPITER ... #65 (25) - MARS as
MALEFICIENT IN BEING FASCIST AS IDEA SOURCE FOR THE *SWASTIKA*) *MEN*,
*LEST* *HE* *BE* *INFLUENCED *FOR* *THE* *WORSE*':

MALEFICENT (adjective)
- literary causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.
- Astrology relating to the planets Saturn and Mars, traditionally
considered to have an unfavourable influence.

MALFEANCE (noun)
- (LAW) the performance by a public official of an act that is legally
unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing used especially of an
act in violation of a public trust; Word of the Day for 1 March 2017;
www.dictionary.com

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcXA0OWJZWnBhc1k

It acquires this distinct FASCIST MALEFICENT intention as a Categorical
Imperative (ie. the TETRAD is always intellectual) by applying the
Pythagorean Method of Reduction to each total sum as the progression of
magic squares.

Thus:

#15 gives #45 and reduces to 9
#34 gives #136 and reduces to 1
#65 gives #325 and reduces to 1

And viola we have: 911.

Accordingly, I have a justified cause to view your flagrant and insatiable
sexual proclivities which have no boundaries of propriety, as exhibiting a
pattern of unreasonable opposition that is without restraint or remorse in
being directed towards my existence and being within time.
You have the wrong end of the stick in that it's you religionists such as
Roman Catholics who are deprived of any rational mind.

There are faggots out there who are at war for their human rights and you
are going to lose because they are intent on annihilating your mind, body
and soul in any way that they can.

They're not wanting to take any prisoners, but rather to leave you bereft
of vital life like zombies.

And whilst this encompasses a broad spectrum of opposition which is usually
conveyed in varying degrees of acceptance, permissiveness, toleration and
equitability. And in considering the existentialist theories of sexual
attraction like that of mesmerism, may find it's validation as authenticity
within a knowledge source of ignorance, distorted realities, delusion or
some other natural biological theories. It is an indisputable fact, that
in the circumstance of extremism, whether religious based or not, that this
opposition is more likely to be the most adversely pronounced in being
unreasonable, intolerant, hostile and violent.

It is futile as an attempt to overcome this irrational opposition from any
perspective which is exclusively dependent upon semantical argument,
hypothetical scenarios or fictional realities. One must have recourse to
factuality as circumspection which draws upon a wide spectrum of real (ie.
whether good or bad, happy or sad is immaterial) experience which is
sustained by an encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by an
alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER and that is capable of sustaining
sexual dynamics without exhibiting modal incongruities which are
indulgently capable of impugning the autonomy of will that is intrinsic to
sexual identity."

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

The Charter provides that it is unlawful for a public authority to act in a
way that is incompatible with a human right, or in making a decision, to
fail to give proper consideration to a relevant human right.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

RACHAEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI: "You still haven't apologised."

DOLF ON 7 JUNE 2017: "You don't know whether you are Arthur or Martha.

Ask George, when he is over he is over sedation, if he knows which end is
which because he just had twins.

Whilst a phallus is both an element THAT IS STRIKINGLY absent within Osiris
/ Isis / Horus mythos and with our Cherished (IRISH WASHER WOMAN) Mother
statue.

The troubled conscience of those destined to be consumed by the fires 🔥 of
hell which will never subside and now rages within the minds of people
everywhere...

Oh yeah baby what a wick."

SG1 (LOS...@THE.RACES.COM): "Come back the n[ews]g[roup] is full of IH.

We need something that is readable."

GORDON IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}

GORDON (noun)
- from the marshes
- s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

Nearly as good a dog and pony show being the staged Irish news story ('the
barren Nun & the Policeman') of this morning about the nun (in a frock
wearing sports shoes) kicking a soccer ball with a policeman.

Today I asked a council worker when the neo-fascist "St Patrick's" statue
will be removed from the park?

Especially so since the Irish continue (as is evidenced by the Catholic
Wellington Shire Council) to oppress our Indigenous Dutch Australian as
harmonious culture of 400 years history upon this land, its fauna and
flora.

The workman left the autumn leaves of sorrowed nature and departed.

YOUTUBE: "Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny Ending" (BeezelBoss)

- https://youtu.be/a9GT9YgDfKU

DOLF: "But as a SLUG HEAD it is a vital element of the morphology which is
ANAL SADISTIC as PIKE based psycho-sexual impunity deploying a TERNIO
ANAGRAM cause célèbre as CHRIST {

#INR - *IS* *NOW* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY* *AND* *NOT* *YOURS*

} AS MURDEROUS, FALSE WITNESS AND BLASPHEMY.

I want to now show you a particular #NOUS category of #27 related to its
intersection by TORAH: {#10 #10 #7 %81 = #27} PYTHAGOREAN TRIAD: {

It is the MIND; It is the cause of WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING. It is
KNOWLEDGE which is most proper to #NUMBER.

It is the power and composition of all MUSICK, and much more of GEOMETRY:

It hath all POWER in ASTRONOMY, and the NATURE and KNOWLEDGE of CELESTIALS,
containing and impelling it to the production of substance.

The CUBE of this #NUMBER Pythagoras affirmed to have the power of the LUNAR
CYCLE, in as much as the MOON 🌙 goeth round her ORB in #27 days, which the
#NUMBER *TERNIO*, the TRIAD gives in its CUBE.

[Pythagoras: His Life Teachings, Being a Photographic Facsimile of the
Ninth Section of the 1687 Edition of The History of Philosophy, by Thomas
Stanley, p 526]

SEE ANAGRAMS OF TERNIO:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSmQxaC1iRUItVHc

There are 6 letters in TERNIO:

E I N O R T

Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TERNIO

BORNITE PROTEIN TROPINE TRITONE TERNION STONIER ROUTINE RETINOLPOINTER
ORIENTS OESTRIN NOTICER NORITES JOINTER INTONER GENITORCOINTER

All scrabble and friends with words anagrams of TERNIO:

Rearrange the letters in TERNIO and see some combination.

6 letters out of TERNIO:

NORITE ORIENT TONIER

5 letters out of TERNIO:

INERT INTER INTRO IRONE NITER NITRE NITRO NOTE RTEN ORTO NERTRINET RONE

4 letters out of TERNIO:

INRO INTO IRON NITE NOIR NORI NOTE REIN RENT RIOT RITE ROTE ROTI TERN TIER
TINE TIRE TIRO TONE TORE TORI TORN TRIO

3 letters out of TERNIO as ABSENT IS THE EVIDENCE OF THESE AS CHRIST
MURDERERS *#INR*:

EON ERN ION IRE NET NIT NOR NOT

ONE *** #9

ORE

ORT {SOP / EUCHARIST} *** #11 = #5 + #6 as Roman Collegium of Pontiffs
established in 510 BCE

REI
RET
RIN *** #14 - *INR* IS ABSENT FROM THIS LIST

ROE *** #15 - HOLLAND HOUSE BLACK CAVIAR

ROT *** #16 - MOULDY, ROTTEN SH@T

TEN *** #17 - #0 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #2017 CE

TIE TIN TOE TON TOR

2 letters out of TERNIO:

EN ER ET IN IT NE NO OE OI ON OR RE TI TO

- https://www.anagrammer.com/amp/scrabble/ternio

"12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou
art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many
witnesses.

13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and
before Christ Jesus, *who* *before* *Pontius* *Pilate* *witnessed* *a*
*good* *confession*;

14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the
appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in his times he shall shew, [who is] the blessed and only
Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can
approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and
power everlasting. Amen.

17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded,
nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly
all things to enjoy;

18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute,
willing to communicate;

19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to
come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

20 O Timothy, *keep* *that* *which* *is* *committed* *to* *thy* *trust*,
*avoiding* *profane* *and* *vain* *babblings*, *and* *oppositions* *of*
*science* *falsely* *so* *called*:

21 *Which* *some* *professing* *have* *erred* *concerning* *the* *faith*.
Grace be with thee. Amen." [1 Timothy 6:1-21 (KJV)]

It is time for you to justify your lawful entitlement to falsely and
fraudulently represent your reputation by such and to malign my prerogative
entitlement.

You are in breach of my Intellectual Property and if you continue your
irrational hatred I will sue you for DMCA rights."

MICHAEL CHRIST: "You are full of bullsht, Dolf, you haven't got any
intellectal property! :-).

Now, find some other priority, you loser.

And...God bless."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 SA...@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Doof, you cannot
copyright everyday words, you stupid sh@t!"

DOLF: “But thank-you for your voluntary contribution to my THOUGHT vMEME as
A PRIORI and PREROGATIVE entitlement as DMCA asserted and compliant
Intellectual Property which I have twice defended with TUMBLR as legal
precedent in substantiation of our lawful digital millennium copyright.

If you have any claim to the contrary, now is the time to substantiate your
claim and our enterprise will consider your promiscuous and opportunist
claim to any entitlement to an autonomous right.

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate your
humanity.

A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!"

KERNEL DON JUAN: "That's it!

I'm calling yer shrink right away."

DOLF: "Dear Ned,

I see you are bragging.

What is it like to be Dead?

I don't fear Latin speaking necromancers and witches either..."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0001 HOURS ON 11 JUNE 2017: "Well? Wot's it gonna be,
Gabriel?"

DOLF: "GABRIEL:

#1 - No it goes like this Kernel

#2 - Ya fairy

#3 - NED, put your arse in the air.

#4 - Ya dog.

#5 - I want to hear you howl.

#6 - My snatch hound.

#7 - What sort of mongrel are you?

#8 - Don't split the dummy.

#9 - Dildo {ie. stupid and contemptible person}

#10 - Got the picture?"

EXPOSTULATES #666 ON AYRES ROCK CAFE

*EXPOSTULATE*
- to reason earnestly with someone against something that person intends to
do or has done; remonstrate: His father expostulated with him about the
evils of gambling;
- Word of the Day for

THE MURDER OF THE HANDICAPPED
Yesterday this same cafe gave me two yo-yo's after I had shared my
nocturnal 0441 HOURS activities made in relation to a 'refrigerator' dialog
that I had with an individual on the 12 June 2017 and my belief that this
was associated with what seems to be another terrorist event as a
spontaneous combustible 'refrigerator' that had then caused the
incineration of the entire 27 storey residential Tower in London.

#1 - MURDERER.
#2 - SLAUGHTERER
#3 - OF
#4 - INNOCENTS.
#5 - JEREMY'S DOG DID TWICE BARK

----------

DOLF: "THEY CURSE THE DAY I WAS BORN."

BROILJAB (HOUSE OF NEEDLES) ON 6 MARCH 2012: "Creationist clubhouse chief
RAPED Boys

Nine more claim sexual abuse by late Creationist clubhouse chief.

Nine more men are accusing a now-dead Creationist clubhouse manager of
sexual abuse, including assaults at several Church and Sunday Schools,
former home of the Baltimore Idiots.

If true, then the whole congregation should be sued into oblivion.

And all accomplices jailed for life.'"

VURGIL (VUR...@ARG.ERG): "Amen!"

TRAUMATISED OF ELIZABETH BAY 28 YO: "Oh I love this.

READ TILL THE END!

It’s lovely xxxx

I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back.

I asked 'why?' ... The angel said: 'angels don't watch over angels!'

Twenty angels are IN your world.

Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is reading this message...
Send this to ten friends including me if I don't get it back I guess I'm
not one of them.

As SOON as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you
xxxx ;) please read . . . Not joking . . .YOU have been struggling with
something.

A blessing is coming your way.

If you believe in karma send this message on, please don't ignore it, you
are being tested.

Karma is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight xxx"

DOLF: "Here's Karma for you KERNEL.

I suppose given such a value as one of the few angel 😇 empathies that I've
seen from you, do you then what to have a Catholic Priest give you the last
rights?"

YOUTUBE: "The Exorcist What An Excellent Day For An Exorcism."

- https://youtu.be/mYbKYyYkx1o

When refusal of communion of 1998 / 2000 CE becomes Cardinal George Pell's
war crimes prosecution of 2017 CE with a universal jurisdiction:

YOUTUBE: "Come Home Cardinal Pell - (Tim Minchin)"

- https://youtu.be/EtHOmforqxk

Your egoistical explanations are not an adequate response to discharge any
accountability of TREASON as the liability for the incitement of
neo-fascist volkish as jingoistic crimes perpetuated against the
self-identity as formula of autonomy which are protected as Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN under our Constitution."

KERNEL DON JUAN: "Er, Dolf?

If a Catholic priest were to give a feller these 'last rites,' that feller
would need to be face down, woodn't he?"

DOLF: "I'm planning for the occasion when you are executed (ie. I hope it
doesn't take 25 years like American Truth, Justice or what ever way) for
dehumanising cause célèbre as crimes against humanity and treasonous and
war crimes usually are.

So in your face douche bag 💼

YOUTUBE: "I'm Melting! - The Wizard of Oz Movie(1939)"

- https://youtu.be/aopdD9Cu-So

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

-- APPLE RELISH --

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

- https://youtu.be/AkasJZZxRU0

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY there
ought to be a tribute tax payable or the consequence of a terminated faith.

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

- https://youtu.be/6qJ-wbmi0vs

Such a realization would be too confronting for you--your requirement to
preserve your ego at all costs would override even logic itself.”

AN OVERVIEW OF DIFFERENT THEORIES ON LANGUAGE ORIGINS (FOUR IMITATION
HYPOTHESES)

From the desk of Western Washington University professor Edward Vadja:
'Linguistics 201: The Origin of Language':

1. *DING*-*DONG*: The "ding-dong" hypothesis bases the origins of language
on onomatopoeia. This idea states that language began when humans started
naming objects after a relevant sound that was already involved in their
everyday life. Examples include words such as "boom," "crash," and "oink."
These represent the sounds of certain objects, but it is unclear how to
provide onomatopoeia for silent objects such as a rock. It also does not
consider abstract ideas like love or justice, as there are no sounds for
these words. Also, this hypothesis does not supply words for grammar or
abstract items in the English language, so it is not hard to imagine that
these types of words are unusual and rare in most languages. Onomatopoeia
is such a small part of linguistics and varies greatly from language to
language. Because of these limitations it is considered a limited
hypothesis.

2. *POOH*-*POOH*: The basis for the "pooh-pooh" hypothesis holds true to
the involuntary nature of human speech. Through emotional response,
language and speech would have developed in tandem with human interaction
and primitive emotional reactions. Such sounds as "wa wa wa" or "ha ha ha,"
commonly used to denoted crying or pain and happiness or laughter,
respectively, would then develop into a more unique and case-specific
series of sounds in association with other emotions and interactions
(Vadja).

The problem with this hypothesis, however, is that exclamations, such as
the emotional responses that one might associate with these "pooh-pooh"
phrases, are in fact dependent on language instead of a basis through which
language can be created. For instance, the essence of emotional response
for pain is "ouch" in English, "oi" in Russian and "eee" in Cherokee
(Vadja). If there was a generalized emotional response that all people made
independently of each other, then perhaps there would be some legitimacy to
the argument. But those noises that we all do make based on the stimuli of
sneezes or hiccups cannot demonstrate a common linguistic nature between
peoples.

3. *BOW*-*WOW*: The "bow wow" hypothesis is the most popular but perhaps
the most far-fetched hypothesis of them all. Basically, it is the idea that
human language and vocabulary originated as a form of imitation. It is said
that language came from the imitation of animal sounds.

The problem that arises in this hypothesis is that a lot of words that
describe animal sounds in different languages are similar. For instance, in
English a pig makes the sound "oink-oink." In Russian the sound is
translated as "hyru-hyru" and in Chinese the sound is translated as
"oh-ee-oh-ee." As one can see, these words represent the sound of a single
animal in different languages. The sound and pronunciation of these words
are not similar. The overall idea is that one’s language determines how one
interprets a sound, and since we have may languages, one cannot prove that
human vocabulary comes from them.

4. *TA*-*TA*: As commonly seen in primates, hand gestures and body movement
are important aspects of interaction and cooperation within societies.
Originally hypothesized by Charles Darwin, though not necessarily supported
by him, the "ta-ta" hypothesis states that language and the development of
sound was generated to support the hand gestures and movements of the
individual. So as to better demonstrate the meaning behind the gestures,
these sounds progressed into more and more distinct words or combinations
of sounds inevitably leading to speech patterns.

Although plausible like many of the other hypothesis, the cultural roots of
varying hand gestures suggests that this is most likely not the reason
behind language. Where in some places nodding means "yes," in others
nodding means the opposite. Such distinct cultural differences implies that
this is not a sound hypothesis.

-
http://originsofhumanlanguage.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/ding-dong-pooh-pooh-bow-wow-and-ta-ta.html

*RING* *A* *DING* *DING* (adjective):
- a Frank Sinatra-ism for a woman's vagina;
- floozy available for throw away sex;
- an exclamation to be uttered in the presence of women of easy virtue.
[cf: www.urbandictionary.com]

Kernel you are just a dumb f@ck with sh@t for brains."

JACK G. (REDM...@SOC.VETERANS) @ 0538 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "I like
to swap oral with hung men."

DOLF @ 1512 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "I'm of the opinion that there is
certain propriety and dignity which is bestowed upon one's endowment of
manhood when it conforms by nature as in accord with its intention and
functional form.

F@ck you, ya c*ck sucking leech.
See what I mean?"

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0502 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Dolf! If you won't get
help at Charter [Charter Mental Hospitals, Inc.], please get help
somewhere!"

DOLF: "I take exception to your habitual indulgent indolent conduct as
narcissism (ie. deified ignorance) which fails to treat another person with
the dignity of a human being who is capable of sapient thinking unlike your
sensualism as defecation.

I actually ran this last statement made at 0429 HOURS this morning as an
assessment of your diseased mind (of which you are in denial), past my
older sister who is a registered nurse of some considerable years and my
independent backstop for any assessment and consideration of my own mental
health and vitality of being.

Not only did she not have any issue with the mental disturbances which you
improperly project upon me, but she validated the accuracy of the
terminology which I had utilized in a coherent manner and against which you
make your unfounded objections as systematic and targeted de-humanization
by stalking and slander, and was immediately cognizant of the
psycho-medical issues related to each of the terms.

They have sought to take my dignity, reputation, wellbeing and life away,
steal my intellectual property and they will either pay a tribute tax (by
1990 no child shall live in poverty) or have a terminated faith.

I hope you lot aren't playing dead already.

That's too soon in the script isn't it and wasn't there suppose to be a
rapacious slaughter where you each take a token trophy...

-- KOO WEE --
TINKLE TINKLE.
LITTLE STAR ⭐️.
SICKLE YA PICKLE 🍆.
MY SILENT JAR 🎷.

YOUTUBE: "Deactivating Hal 9000 HD (COMPLETE)"

https://youtu.be/UgkyrW2NiwM

dolf

DIEU ET MON DROIT

SAY SOMETHING WITTY AND I MIGHT INCLUDE YOU:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

Initial Post 20 June 2017

Fran

Jun 20, 2017, 6:32:32 AM6/20/17
On 20/06/2017 8:20 PM, Mad Ned the loon wrote something or other:
> The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:

Nursie still hasn't caught you. Never mind, she'll be along soon with a
large does of meds for you.

Fran

Jun 20, 2017, 6:57:30 AM6/20/17
The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
> Ned Latham, posting as ?Fran", wrote:

Alogsa

Jun 20, 2017, 10:48:28 AM6/20/17
In article <gPqdnU4HfMlMa9XE...@giganews.com>
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> There

Flush.

Dennis

Jun 20, 2017, 7:25:02 PM6/20/17
In article <slrnokhtmv.2...@woden.valhalla.oz>
Fran <franhatesn...@loonynutters.com> wrote:

> The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
> > Ned Latham, posting as ?Fran", wrote:
> > > The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
> > > >
> ? > > OMG!!!! How do you manage to be so polite to such a pig ignorant
> > >
> > > He probably thinx you're worth it, Piggy.
> > >
> > > He sure is stupid, ay.
> >
> > Still seeking my attention you sad old man.
>
> Wrong again, moron. The moment you turn into a devent human being,
> I'll stop showing you up for the ugly, vindictive monster that you
> are.

Oooh! Monsters!

Ned Latham

Jun 20, 2017, 7:46:52 PM6/20/17
Dennis wrote:
> Ned Latham, posting as "Fran", wrote:
> > The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
> > > > >
> > ? > > OMG!!!! How do you manage to be so polite to such a pig ignorant

> > > Still seeking my attention you sad old man.
> >
> > Wrong again, moron. The moment you turn into a devent human being,
> > I'll stop showing you up for the ugly, vindictive monster that you
> > are.
>
> Oooh! Monsters!

Ugly vindictuve ones.

Dennis

Jun 20, 2017, 8:25:02 PM6/20/17
In article <oiaq30$lte$1...@dont-email.me>
You like the attention.

Rex Burkheimer

Jun 21, 2017, 11:58:45 AM6/21/17
On 6/17/2017 9:20 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:42:29 +1000, Government Shill #2
> <gov....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:09:03 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Did global warming from 300 million years ago cause it to
>>> evaporate?
>>>
>>> If not, where did it go?
>>
>> As de chucka said, "What hundreds of feet of water?"
>>
>> That important question aside, do you know the average thickness of the
>> Antarctic ice sheet? No? 2.16 km. 7,086 feet. Melt that lot and you'll see a
>> rise in sea levels .
>>
>> "Ninety per cent of the world's ice (29 million cubic kilometers) and
>> approximately 80 per cent of its fresh water, is locked up in the Antarctic ice
>> sheet. If all the ice were to melt, the level of the world's oceans would rise
>> by nearly 60 m." (197 feet)
>> http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/icebergs-and-ice/ice-sheet
>>
>> Shill #2
>
> Ice is 30% larger in volume than water. When a block of ice floating
> in a container of water melts..the water level goes....down..not up.

The water level remains the same, you physics-ignorant fuckwit.

4th Time Around

Jun 21, 2017, 12:51:02 PM6/21/17
In addition to the crackpot physics, it's apparent that Wieber doesn't
even know the difference between floating ice, ice shelf, and ice
sheet. Which in classic rightard fashion makes it all the easier for
him to imagine that human caused climate change is a hoax. Further
evidence that his inability to get a job or pay his rent is part of
a... somewhat larger problem.

tRudy Crayola

Jun 21, 2017, 5:24:46 PM6/21/17
As per usual, Jonthy Ball...You are wrong. Have you ever been right
about anything? I guess not..That is why you are an inbred Snowflake
that looks and yaps like a Chihuahua.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

tRudy Crayola

Jun 21, 2017, 5:27:53 PM6/21/17
And out of the Hogshit pile crawls old smelly with a suck puppet of its
own. I am amazed that you and Jonthy take time away from butt fucking
each other to post here.

Shaun

Jun 21, 2017, 6:32:15 PM6/21/17
On 21 Jun 2017, tRudy Crayola <Me...@anphetamine.net> posted some
Notice how none of them know where the water went.

Shaun

Jun 21, 2017, 6:32:15 PM6/21/17
On 21 Jun 2017, Rex Burkheimer <wie...@shitbags.r.us> posted some
What if it has frozen solid alcohol in it?

Is your statement still true when the alcohol melts?

de chucka

Jun 21, 2017, 7:04:10 PM6/21/17
snip

>> And out of the Hogshit pile crawls old smelly with a suck puppet of
>> its own. I am amazed that you and Jonthy take time away from butt
>> fucking each other to post here.
>
> Notice how none of them know where the water went.

The earth wasn't covered with 100s of feet of water so the water is
still there. However the land has moved

Trevor Wilson

Jun 21, 2017, 7:09:19 PM6/21/17
On 18/06/2017 2:20 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:42:29 +1000, Government Shill #2
> <gov....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:09:03 +0200 (CEST), "San Sy" <san...@alt.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Did global warming from 300 million years ago cause it to
>>> evaporate?
>>>
>>> If not, where did it go?
>>
>> As de chucka said, "What hundreds of feet of water?"
>>
>> That important question aside, do you know the average thickness of the
>> Antarctic ice sheet? No? 2.16 km. 7,086 feet. Melt that lot and you'll see a
>> rise in sea levels .
>>
>> "Ninety per cent of the world's ice (29 million cubic kilometers) and
>> approximately 80 per cent of its fresh water, is locked up in the Antarctic ice
>> sheet. If all the ice were to melt, the level of the world's oceans would rise
>> by nearly 60 m." (197 feet)
>> http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/icebergs-and-ice/ice-sheet
>>
>> Shill #2
>
> Ice is 30% larger in volume than water. When a block of ice floating
> in a container of water melts..the water level goes....down..not up.

**Moron.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson

Jun 21, 2017, 7:09:45 PM6/21/17
On 14/06/2017 3:09 PM, San Sy wrote:
> Did global warming from 300 million years ago cause it to
> evaporate?
>
> If not, where did it go?

**Greenland, Antarctica and a few other places.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson

Jun 21, 2017, 7:13:58 PM6/21/17
On 18/06/2017 7:43 AM, Piffle wrote:
> In article <2klakclrva68u0lhb...@4ax.com>
> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:42:29 +1000, Government Shill #2
>> <gov....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> As de chucka said, "What hundreds of feet of water?"
>>>
>>> That important question aside, do you know the average thickness of the
>>> Antarctic ice sheet? No? 2.16 km. 7,086 feet. Melt that lot and you'll see a
>>> rise in sea levels .
>>>
>>> "Ninety per cent of the world's ice (29 million cubic kilometers) and
>>> approximately 80 per cent of its fresh water, is locked up in the Antarctic ice
>>> sheet. If all the ice were to melt, the level of the world's oceans would rise
>>> by nearly 60 m." (197 feet)
>>> http://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/environment/icebergs-and-ice/ice-sheet
>>>
>>> Shill #2
>>
>> Ice is 30% larger in volume than water. When a block of ice floating
>> in a container of water melts..the water level goes....down..not up.
>
> There you go confusing them with facts.
>
> Here's a few more for them.
>
> The earth is actually closest to the sun in January, yet it
> remains winter.

**So?

> It's a bit over 3900 miles from equator to center of earth. The
> equator is closest to the sun, therefore the warmest because the
> sun shines directly on it and heat is concentrated on a smaller
> area. The poles are colder because the sun is shining at a
> lesser angle to the ground. The earth orbit is not a perfect
> circle, it's elliptical. Other planetary gravity pulls on earth
> and causes the orbit to shift ever so slightly sending it closer
> or farther away from the sun. Solar proximity relates to heat
> variations on earth.
>
> Maybe the libtards can all face the sun on extemely warm days
> and scream towards it, shifting the planet away and cooling it
> down.
>
> Liberals believe they can influence "global warming" by
> regulating one or two "greenhouse gases" and banning certain
> industrial practices. That worked well for them with ozone,
> didn't it? Same with the AC refrigerant that was banned in most
> countries, yet still widely produced and sold in Mexico. And
> those pesky volcanos, just keep popping up every now and then
> undoing all the "gains" for years in a few days.

**Idiot. ALL the volcanic eruptions all other the planet amount to
around 1% of the amount of CO2 that is produced by humans.

> Global warming is not about the climate. It's about controlling
> you and how you think.

**No. It really is about climate. Just because a few morons dispute what
every climatologist on the planet tells us, does not mean it is correct.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

4th Time Around

Jun 21, 2017, 8:45:28 PM6/21/17
Let's have the explanation for the melting of floating ice causing the
water level to drop. Is it special rightard water, or special rightard
ice?

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 8:57:29 PM6/21/17
Snerk!!

---

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 8:59:09 PM6/21/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:13:51 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>> Liberals believe they can influence "global warming" by
>> regulating one or two "greenhouse gases" and banning certain
>> industrial practices. That worked well for them with ozone,
>> didn't it? Same with the AC refrigerant that was banned in most
>> countries, yet still widely produced and sold in Mexico. And
>> those pesky volcanos, just keep popping up every now and then
>> undoing all the "gains" for years in a few days.
>
>**Idiot. ALL the volcanic eruptions all other the planet amount to
>around 1% of the amount of CO2 that is produced by humans.

Oh oh...looks like we have another devote of the East Anglica bunch.

Evidently he didnt get the memo that they admitted to lying.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 21, 2017, 9:16:49 PM6/21/17
On 22/06/2017 10:59 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 09:13:51 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>>> Liberals believe they can influence "global warming" by
>>> regulating one or two "greenhouse gases" and banning certain
>>> industrial practices. That worked well for them with ozone,
>>> didn't it? Same with the AC refrigerant that was banned in most
>>> countries, yet still widely produced and sold in Mexico. And
>>> those pesky volcanos, just keep popping up every now and then
>>> undoing all the "gains" for years in a few days.
>>
>> **Idiot. ALL the volcanic eruptions all other the planet amount to
>> around 1% of the amount of CO2 that is produced by humans.
>
> Oh oh...looks like we have another devote of the East Anglica bunch.

**Wrong, idiot. I pay attention to the science. Unlike morons like you.
Here's some REAL science for you to read:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-volcanoes-or-humans/

On second thoughts, get a 10 year old to explain it to you. Clearly, you
are far too dumb to understand it.

> Evidently he didnt get the memo that they admitted to lying.

**They lied about how much CO2 was emitted by volcanoes?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson

Jun 21, 2017, 9:18:27 PM6/21/17
**As well you should. The ice on Greenland and Antarctica is not
floating on water. It is on land.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson

Jun 21, 2017, 9:21:37 PM6/21/17
**I know it's a pedantic point, but as the ice melts and the seas rise
in temperature, then the seas will rise due to expansion of water. At
temperatures above (and below) 4 degrees C, water expands. At 4 degrees
C, water is at it's most dense.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 9:30:47 PM6/21/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:18:22 +1000, Trevor Wilson
Did I mention either Greenland OR Antarctica?

Please point it out, you sad buffoon.

Ihor Procyk

Jun 21, 2017, 9:37:10 PM6/21/17
He's right, you fucking moron. When ice floating in water melts, the
water level is *unchanged*. You're stupid.

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 9:45:34 PM6/21/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:16:41 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>> Oh oh...looks like we have another devote of the East Anglica bunch.
>
>**Wrong, idiot. I pay attention to the science. Unlike morons like you.
>Here's some REAL science for you to read:
>
>https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-volcanoes-or-humans/
>
>On second thoughts, get a 10 year old to explain it to you. Clearly, you
>are far too dumb to understand it.

so the Little Ice Age and Medieveal Warming were caused by air
conditioners and underarm deoderant sprays?

The last 6 Ice Ages were caused by CFCs?

Really?

Cites?

http://earthsky.org/earth/volcanoes-might-have-triggered-the-little-ice-age

https://www.britannica.com/science/medieval-warm-period

https://www.google.com/search?q=east+anglia+global+warming+hoax&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/6812-climate-scientist-admits-no-warming-in-15-years

Thursday, 18 February 2010
Climate Scientist Admits No Warming in 15 Years
Written by James Heiser

font size decrease font size increase font size Print Email

Global warming? Not in the last fifteen years.

The concession of this fact by one of the leading advocates of the
theory of manmade climate change is the latest development in the
rocky post-Climategate world.

Prof. Phil Jones, the former director of the Climate Research Unit
(CRU) of the University of East Anglia, was among the scientists who
was embarrassed by the Climategate revelations.

In the aftermath of Climategate, Jones stood as one of the individuals
at the very nexus of the scandal.

As scientists and independent journalists began to demand the data to
verify claims of anthropogenic global warming, Jones and the CRU found
themselves at the center of undesired attention as it became clear
that a release of all the original data would not be forthcoming.

Actually, it turned out that the CRU destroyed much of the original
data. As the Times of London reported,

The data were gathered from weather stations around the world and
then adjusted to take account of variables in the way they were
collected. The revised figures were kept, but the originals — stored
on paper and magnetic tape — were dumped to save space when the CRU
moved to a new building.
The admission follows the leaking of a thousand private emails
sent and received by Professor Phil Jones, the CRU’s director. In them
he discusses thwarting climate sceptics seeking access to such data.
In a statement on its website, the CRU said: “We do not hold the
original raw data but only the value-added (quality controlled and
homogenised) data.”

At one point, Jones claimed that some climate data could not be
released for independent scientific verification because of
“confidentiality agreements”—meanwhile claiming that he could not
remember with which governments such agreements had been made.

Now, Prof. Jones is blaming his poor record keeping for the troubles,
and is conceding that the past fifteen years have shown no sign of
climate change. According to a Daily Mail report:

The academic at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ affair, whose raw
data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that he
has trouble ‘keeping track’ of the information.
Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused
Freedom of Information requests is that he may have actually lost the
relevant papers.
Professor Jones told the BBC yesterday there was truth in the
observations of colleagues that he lacked organisational skills, that
his office was swamped with piles of paper and that his record keeping
is ‘not as good as it should be’.
The data is crucial to the famous ‘hockey stick graph’ used by
climate change advocates to support the theory.
Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was
warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not
be a man-made phenomenon.
And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no
‘statistically significant’ warming.

The notion that the nations of the world gathered in Copenhagen in
December of last year to consider treaties which would have
fundamentally altered the global economy, and could have ended
national sovereignty in any meaningful sense of the term, on account
of the contended theory of manmade global warming is unbelievable
enough. To now learn that such inexcusable sloppiness regarding the
handling of the alleged data which is being invoked to support such
actions strains credulity.

The fiasco known at the "climate change theory" ought to call into
question the presumptions of elements of the scientific community
which have become accustomed to delivering pronouncements from on
high. Credentials are no substitute for science, and the assertion of
a theory does not establish that theory as fact.

One Stroke Of The Pen

Jun 21, 2017, 10:43:46 PM6/21/17
In article <t38lkc1cgt5qn49to...@4ax.com>
Human caused climate change is nothing but political marketing
to control the gullible and stupid.

Anybody who subscribes to it is stupid and can't reason their
way out of a paper bag.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 21, 2017, 10:46:17 PM6/21/17
On 22/06/2017 11:45 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:16:41 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>

>>> Oh oh...looks like we have another devote of the East Anglica bunch.
>>
>> **Wrong, idiot. I pay attention to the science. Unlike morons like you.
>> Here's some REAL science for you to read:
>>
>> https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-volcanoes-or-humans/
>>
>> On second thoughts, get a 10 year old to explain it to you. Clearly, you
>> are far too dumb to understand it.
>

> so the Little Ice Age and Medieveal Warming were caused by air
> conditioners and underarm deoderant sprays?

**Nope.

> The last 6 Ice Ages were caused by CFCs?

**Nope.

> Really?

**Yes, really, they weren't.

> Cites?

**For what?
**And which part of the above relates to volcanoes allegedly emitting
more CO2 than humans?

Take as much space as you need.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson

Jun 21, 2017, 10:48:07 PM6/21/17
**Er, that's where most of the planet's fresh water is, moron. When it
melts, sea levels will rise by around 70 Metres.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 11:17:04 PM6/21/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:48:01 +1000, Trevor Wilson
Please point out where I mentioned either Greenland or Antarctica.

Your continued fallure to do so simply proves you are a dumbfuck.

Im curious..since the Arctic has seen an emense ice build up this past
winter....how far down has the water levels of the worlds oceans
fallen?

Hummmm?

Im rather curious about this..perhaps you can explain it to me?

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum/

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/sea-ice-extent-sinks-to-record-lows-at-both-poles/

Gunner Asch

Jun 21, 2017, 11:19:12 PM6/21/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:46:09 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 22/06/2017 11:45 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> **Wrong, idiot. I pay attention to the science. Unlike morons like you.
>>> Here's some REAL science for you to read:
>>>
>>> https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-volcanoes-or-humans/
>>>
>>> On second thoughts, get a 10 year old to explain it to you. Clearly, you
>>> are far too dumb to understand it.
>>

>> so the Little Ice Age and Medieveal Warming were caused by air
>> conditioners and underarm deoderant sprays?
>
>**Nope.

They have to been. Its all you Gorbal Warmers talk about.

>> The last 6 Ice Ages were caused by CFCs?
>
>**Nope.
>

>> Really?
>
>**Yes, really, they weren't.

They have to been. Its all you Gorbal Warmers talk about.
Lets get to the root of your Global Warming claims..shall we?

Then we can bicker about the "cause"....snicker.....roflmao!!

de chucka

Jun 21, 2017, 11:25:06 PM6/21/17
snip
> so the Little Ice Age and Medieveal Warming were caused by air
> conditioners and underarm deoderant sprays?
>
> The last 6 Ice Ages were caused by CFCs?

What have CFCs got to do with climate change?
snip

Catoni

Jun 21, 2017, 11:38:37 PM6/21/17

Simple home experiment. Take a large drinking glass and fill it half full of water.

Put two ice cubes in it, and then mark the water line.

When the ice cubes have melted, check the water line again.

Is the water level now higher, lower, or the same as before the ice melted?

Ned Latham

Jun 22, 2017, 1:10:56 AM6/22/17
The lyiung coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:

Get your software under control, moron. The attribution lines are there
for a reason.
About as much as they have to do with the ozone "holes".

de chucka

Jun 22, 2017, 1:20:09 AM6/22/17
So your claiming they are the cause. You're an idiot

Ned Latham

Jun 22, 2017, 1:38:38 AM6/22/17
The lyiung coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:
> On 22/06/2017 3:10 PM, Ned Latham wrote:
> > The lyiung coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:
> >
> > Get your software under control, moron. The attribution lines are there
> > for a reason.

> > > What have CFCs got to do with climate change?
> >
> > About as much as they have to do with the ozone "holes".
>
> So your

That's "you're", moron.

> claiming they are the cause. You're an idiot

So you "think" that CFCs caused the ozone holes. You're an idiot.

de chucka

Jun 22, 2017, 1:43:54 AM6/22/17
On 22/06/2017 3:38 PM, Ned Latham wrote:
> The lyiung coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:
>> On 22/06/2017 3:10 PM, Ned Latham wrote:
>>> The lyiung coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:
>>>
>>> Get your software under control, moron. The attribution lines are there
>>> for a reason.

>>> About as much as they have to do with the ozone "holes".
>>
>> So your
>
> That's "you're", moron.
>
>> claiming they are the cause. You're an idiot
>
> So you "think" that CFCs caused the ozone holes. You're an idiot.

I know that CFC catalyses the breakdown of ozone and cause atmospheric
depletion of ozone. I also what causes acid rain, what causes AIDs and
that dumping raw sewerage into the sea isn't a great idea.

Zinger

Jun 22, 2017, 2:11:50 AM6/22/17
The idiot measuring it needs a life.

> Have you ever been right
>> about anything? I guess not..That is why you are an inbred Snowflake
>> that looks and yaps like a Chihuahua.

--
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State, the right of the people
to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

Dennis

Jun 22, 2017, 2:46:20 AM6/22/17
In article <oiaq30$lte$1...@dont-email.me>
Fran <franhatesn...@loonynutters.com> wrote:

> On 19/06/2017 8:28 PM, Fran didn't write but Ned Latham the sad old loon
> did write:
> > The ugly sow, aka the mad cow, posting as "Fran", wrote:
>
> Nursie should keep a better eye on you and tuck you up again when you
> escape rather than letting you out seeking my attention yet again.....

You like the attention.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 22, 2017, 2:57:14 AM6/22/17
On 22/06/2017 1:19 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:46:09 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <tre...@SPAMBLOCKrageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 22/06/2017 11:45 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> so the Little Ice Age and Medieveal Warming were caused by air
>>> conditioners and underarm deoderant sprays?
>>
>> **Nope.
>
> They have to been. Its all you Gorbal Warmers talk about.

**What are "Gorbal Warmers" and why do you think I am one? Be precise in
your response and supply proof.

>>> The last 6 Ice Ages were caused by CFCs?
>>
>> **Nope.
>>

>>> Really?
>>
>> **Yes, really, they weren't.
>
> They have to been. Its all you Gorbal Warmers talk about.

**See above. Also, note my response: "Yes, really, they weren't."

>>> Cites?
>>
>> **For what?
**They're not my "Global Warming claims". It is the science as reported
and agreed by EVERY SINGLE climatologist on the planet. Let me ask you:
What are your credentials such that we should listen to you insane
rantings about a topic you have no grasp of?

List your credentials here:
----

----

> Then we can bicker about the "cause"....snicker.....roflmao!!

**Let's see how your credentials stack up against EVERY SINGLE
climatologist on the planet.

Over to you.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Ned Latham

Jun 22, 2017, 3:00:23 AM6/22/17
The lyiung coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > The lyiung coward who hides behind the alias "de chucka" wrote:

> > > So your
> >
> > That's "you're", moron.
> >
> > > claiming they are the cause. You're an idiot
> >
> > So you "think" that CFCs caused the ozone holes. You're an idiot.
>
> I know that CFC catalyses the breakdown of ozone

No, you don't. You believe it. I think it would be fair to say here
that I don't disbelieve it.

> and cause

That's "causes", moron.

> atmospheric depletion of ozone.

No, you don't. You believe it. You're an idiot.

> I also what causes acid rain, what causes AIDs and that dumping
> raw sewerage into the sea isn't a great idea.

Irrelevant bragging gets you zero credit.
Speshly when it's incoherent.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 22, 2017, 3:02:35 AM6/22/17
**You were blathering on about the utterly irrelevant situation where
ice floats on water. I was able to educate you out of your ignorance, by
stating that the ice of interest on Greenland and Antarctica is on land.

> Your continued fallure to do so simply proves you are a dumbfuck.

**Well, that honour lies with the moron who thinks that the ice floating
on water is important in this issue. That would be you.

> Im curious..since the Arctic has seen an emense ice build up this past
> winter....how far down has the water levels of the worlds oceans
> fallen?

**Again, ice floating on water is irrelevant. That you keep blathing on
about it, tells all just what a fucking loon you are.

> Hummmm?
>
> Im rather curious about this..perhaps you can explain it to me?

**Explain what? More irrelevancies?

> https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum/
>
> https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/sea-ice-extent-sinks-to-record-lows-at-both-poles/

**It is the ice on Greenland and Antarctica that is of interest, NOT ice
floating on water.

Do try to keep up. I realise that someone, like you, with an IQ barely
above room temperature will have difficulties with this concept. Go find
a 10 year old to explain it to you.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au