searching for game

JAR JAR BINKS2U

Jul 20, 2004, 7:13:20 AM7/20/04
I have been trying to find a game I am not sure what the name of the game is. I
know that it involves a magic book that is black and one of the spells allows
you to use mind control on poeple in the game. It was a online game that last I
knew was still in the works. If any one can help me find the game i would
appreciate it.

ABomire

Jul 20, 2004, 8:34:29 AM7/20/04
jarjar...@aol.com (JAR JAR BINKS2U) wrote in

I think you are talking about "A Spell for All", which is really an
unfinished work but no new updates have come out in over a year. So, don't
be surprised if you are playing along and suddenly see a screen saying
something like "That's as far as this part of the game goes." However, the
game as stands is still a pretty good game, with a tremendously branching
plot. For example, you can play as a male or female lead, and at least one
or two of the solutions to puzzles changes depending upon which you are.

You can play the game online at: http://mcgames.allsexpages.com/, or there
are links on the same page to download it and play it offline. It is a
pretty large game (I think it is over 12MB, most of that in pictures.)

A. Bomire

JAR JAR BINKS2U

Jul 21, 2004, 3:53:50 PM7/21/04
Thank you very much I appreciate your help but the link seems to be a bad link
do you know of anywhere else I could find the game?

ABomire

Jul 21, 2004, 5:23:24 PM7/21/04

> Thank you very much I appreciate your help but the link seems to be a
> bad link do you know of anywhere else I could find the game?

Yeah, I was just checking it out myself, and I think it has been
terminated. Does anyone else know of someplace hosting the game?

If not, I've got it stuck in a directory somewhere. I can zip it up and e-
mail it to you if nothing else. It is pretty large (about 12MB overall if I
remember), and I know Yahoo has some size limits on e-mail, which means I'd
have to cut it into bite-size chunks. What sort of size limits does AOL
have?

A. Bomire

ABomire

Jul 22, 2004, 8:23:01 AM7/22/04
ABomire <abomire> wrote in

Good news! You can get a copy of this game at:

http://www.acgaming.co.uk/emca/spellall.zip

And, boy was I mistaken! It isn't 12MB, the version number is 12! It's
only about 2.8MB in size.

A. Bomire

JAR JAR BINKS2U

Jul 22, 2004, 8:38:27 AM7/22/04