Did I see a WarII demo?

1 view

Jonathan Moses

Jan 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/5/96

Has anyone else seen the latest issue of IE (Interactive
Entertainment)? It's a CD magazine. Anyway, they claim to have a
Warcraft II demo on it. Does anyone know if this is playable or not?

An older issue of IE had a non-playable demo.

Brian Sawatzky

Jan 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/7/96
-> From: hbac...@csun.edu (Jonathan Moses)
-> Subject: Did I see a WarII demo?
->
->
->
-> Has anyone else seen the latest issue of IE (Interactive
-> Entertainment)? It's a CD magazine. Anyway, they claim to have a
-> Warcraft II demo on it. Does anyone know if this is playable or not?
->
-> An older issue of IE had a non-playable demo.
episode 14 had a preview, I think the new one is the official preview
released to everyone(not just IE), I have episode 14 and another WC2
slideshow thats different and more up to date.