瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

sally

未讀,
1997年4月7日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/7
收件者:

Cocomax <coc...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970407072...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
> Luke Of Borg is now running around on AOL asking people to mail bomb
me
> and asking people to email empire interactive and "report me" so that
they
> can
> sue me . . . for slander.
>

> Subj: Hello fellow Stars! fans!
> Date: 97-04-06 21:35:36 EDT
> From: LukeOfBorg
> Posted on: America Online
>
> Here is something I had posted in the Stars! newsgroup regarding Tim
> Wiseman's blame of the Jeff^s copying VGA Planets:
>
> <Subject: VGAP, Tim Wisseman say Jeff^s stole his ideas!!
> <From: lukeo...@aol.com (LukeOfBorg)
> <Date: 7 Apr 1997 00:21:33 GMT
> <
>
> So I'm sure you get the point right. There is a LOG of the chat avalible
> on a VGAP web site, I'll look for it so iif anyone request to see it I
> will gladly send it. Also email empire Interactive about this and
> complain, their email address is st...@webmap.com . Also here is Tim's
> email address so you can mail bomb him, it is cocomax

Hey i wAs on that forsame irc Tim said no such thing as i am shure all
others there will also say, as for lukeof well he can fuckoff !!

Cocomax

未讀,
1997年4月7日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/7
收件者:

Rosanna Krenn

未讀,
1997年4月8日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/8
收件者:

sally <sa...@prestel.co.uk> wrote in article
<01bc4379$c8437860$03025cc3@prsaw91f>...

> Hey i wAs on that forsame irc Tim said no such thing as i am shure all
> others there will also say, as for lukeof well he can fuckoff !!

Hmmm....I guess that's another woman's opinion. Now I don't feel so bad.

-Rose
"Oftentimes, the right words elude me."

Dan Purdy

未讀,
1997年4月8日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/8
收件者:

Cocomax <coc...@aol.com> wrote:
> Luke Of Borg is now running around on AOL asking people to mail bomb me
> and asking people to email empire interactive and "report me" so that they
> can
> sue me . . . for slander.

I might be totally off base here but since mailbombing is (I believe)
illegal, wouldn't incitement to mailbomb also be (at the least) frowned
upon? At the very least Tim, you should mail that message to AOL and see
what they think about this a**hole.

What do you expect from someone who
(according to earlier posts) found the planets interface too
"complicated". The guy is obviously a jerk (and not too bright).

Dan
If the radiance of a thousand suns Dan Purdy
Were to burst at once into the sky, Conflict Analysis
That would be like the splendor Norman Paterson School of
of the Mighty One... International Affairs
I am become Death, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
The shatterer of worlds dpu...@ccs.carleton.ca

Bhagavad-Gita

Seedling <csg6079@wing.rug.nl

未讀,
1997年4月9日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/9
收件者:

Cocomax wrote:

> Luke Of Borg is now running around on AOL asking people to mail bomb me
> and asking people to email empire interactive and "report me" so that they
> can
> sue me . . . for slander.
>
> Subj: Hello fellow Stars! fans!
> Date: 97-04-06 21:35:36 EDT
> From: LukeOfBorg
> Posted on: America Online
>
> Here is something I had posted in the Stars! newsgroup regarding Tim
> Wiseman's blame of the Jeff^s copying VGA Planets:
>
> <Subject: VGAP, Tim Wisseman say Jeff^s stole his ideas!!
> <From: lukeo...@aol.com (LukeOfBorg)
> <Date: 7 Apr 1997 00:21:33 GMT
> <
>
> So I'm sure you get the point right. There is a LOG of the chat avalible
> on a VGAP web site, I'll look for it so iif anyone request to see it I
> will gladly send it. Also email empire Interactive about this and
> complain, their email address is st...@webmap.com . Also here is Tim's
> email address so you can mail bomb him, it is cocomax

Mail bomb you? What a lous! If that fractured soul is gonna do THAT, I
will do worse to him! Hmmm... could we post a message on the stars!
newsgroup that any action will have a reaction, or should we refrain
from a Third World War?

Just my thoughts,
Arthur Westerman
aka Commander Seedling

Ken B. Anderson

未讀,
1997年4月9日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/9
收件者:

Seedling

For what its worth.... This is advice I recieved years ago and wish I
had followed.

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat
you with experience"

Cheers

Diamonds are forever

Ken Anderson
e...@enteract.com

Christian Schulzke

未讀,
1997年4月9日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/9
收件者:

> Mail bomb you? What a lous! If that fractured soul is gonna do THAT, I
> will do worse to him! Hmmm... could we post a message on the stars!
> newsgroup that any action will have a reaction, or should we refrain
> from a Third World War?
>
> Just my thoughts,
> Arthur Westerman
> aka Commander Seedling

No need to start wars. This guy luke of stars! hasnt recieved any
sympathy on the Stars! news group. Most people have told him to shut up
and go away. As an avid stars! player it was nice that the Live and let
live policy worked so well, then this guys comes in and stirs up the
pot. Not that he had anything new to say all of us now exactly how tim
feels about stars!. We dont care!

M.P. Soulier

未讀,
1997年4月9日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/9
收件者:

sally <sa...@prestel.co.uk> wrote:

>Hey i wAs on that forsame irc Tim said no such thing as i am shure all
>others there will also say, as for lukeof well he can fuckoff !!

Please, lets stay civil here shall we? Otherwise we're not any
better than the people we dispise. I replied to that post on the Stars!
newsgroup basically saying that it was heresay and who cares?. If Tim
really believed that he'd been cheated, I'm sure he'd take legal action.
As that hasn't happened as far as I know, I'm sure this was just heresay
and is irrelevant. The poster of that accusation is obviously very young,
very immature, or both. Just forget about it, I already have.

Mike

sumd...@aol.com

未讀,
1997年4月10日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/10
收件者:

-"Entirely. Absolutely But I do so because you are not Demerzel"
-"but I am"
-"But you are not. Your persona as Demerzel is as far removed from the truth as is your persona as Hummin"
-conversati

In article <5ig713$b...@info.service.rug.nl>, "Seedling <csg...@wing.rug.nl" <"no SPAM! I warn you!>"> writes:

>> So I'm sure you get the point right. There is a LOG of the chat avalible
>> on a VGAP web site, I'll look for it so iif anyone request to see it I
>> will gladly send it. Also email empire Interactive about this and
>> complain, their email address is st...@webmap.com . Also here is Tim's
>> email address so you can mail bomb him, it is cocomax

Just report his activities and ignore him he's already in trouble with AOL..

-dawgy
-"You trust me then despite the fact I am Demerzel?"

Tin Man

未讀,
1997年4月13日 凌晨3:00:001997/4/13
收件者:

Dan Purdy <dpu...@rideau.carleton.ca> wrote

> Cocomax <coc...@aol.com> wrote:
> > Luke Of Borg is now running around on AOL asking people to mail bomb
me
> > and asking people to email empire interactive and "report me" so that
they
> > can
> > sue me . . . for slander.
>
> I might be totally off base here but since mailbombing is (I believe)
> illegal, wouldn't incitement to mailbomb also be (at the least) frowned
> upon? At the very least Tim, you should mail that message to AOL and see
> what they think about this a**hole.

It's not generally illegal, unless the mail bombing can be seen as hurting
someone's business. There's precedent for "spammers" being sued due to the
amount of bandwitdh their provider can end up losing to them.
Regardless, AOL doesn't look kindly on mail bombing of any sort.
Complaints should be sent to "ab...@aol.com"

0 則新訊息