PIKA PIKA!

khyron_k...@my-deja.com

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
PIKACHU!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Isotoxin

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
Mew, mew... mewmew, mew

Cybermoose <cyber...@cheesemonkey6.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:81n7hv$6jf$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Erm, bulba bulba, bulbasaur
>

> khyron_k...@my-deja.com wrote in message
> <81n5tp$3g6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

Cybermoose

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99

Cyric the Mad

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Geodude can kill Pikachu. Now shut your mouth, troll.

<khyron_k...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

DarkHalf

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
On Sat, 27 Nov 1999 01:32:18 GMT, "Cyric the Mad"
<NOFRIGGIN...@home.com> wrote:

>Geodude can kill Pikachu. Now shut your mouth, troll.

And Squirtle can kill Geodude. ;p

--
Darkhalf. I use Mindspring. You figure it out.

Angband Code
(http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/harris/angband/code.html):
Z/A+(O) W !H D c-- f- PV+ s- TT- d P+ M+
C S I+ So-- B- ac GHB- SQ RQ++ V F:Random Quests

You laugh because I'm different--I laugh because you're all the same

Cybermoose

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99

And err.. a plant yeah thing can erm kill water one.

Ayrab

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
<sing>Jiiiigglypuff jigglypuff jigglypuff, Jiiiiglypuff, Jiggleeeeeepuff,
Jigglypuff </sing>
*Draws on everyone's face with a marker*
Mwa ha ha ha....

Spyda

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Oh stop pretending you don't know their names.

Old Jinx 'll mop the floor with your plant one.

--
http://spyda.itgo.com
ICQ#: 39921647

_ _ _ _
\\ \\ // //
\\ || || //
_ \\ \\ // //
|________________________\\ \\_// //_____________________________
| ____________________ \\/ \// ____________________________/
| /_\ /_\ /
|_______________________// | | \\_________________________/
_| // /| |\ \\
// //| |\\ \\
// // \___/ \\ \\
// \\

COMEDY DAVE

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
>Subject: PIKA PIKA!
>From: khyron_k...@my-deja.com
>Date: Fri, 26 November 1999 06:42 PM EST

> PIKACHU!
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Die, casual gaming scum!

I'll see you in Berlin!
http://members.tripod.co.uk/Zamboni/Briticeindex.html
YESH!
---------
NOSH!
---------
WASH!

YESH! I AM THE COSMIC BOY!
YESH! POP SUCKS
SAY YESH! TO TECHNO AND DANCE YESH!
WHY THANK YOU SIR!

Cybermoose

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Well, I'm to lazy to look at the Pokedex on my gameboy.

COMEDY DAVE

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
>Subject: Re: PIKA PIKA!
>From: ©Outsider® anti....@agsc.this.aint.real.com
>Date: Sat, 27 November 1999 06:43 AM EST
>
>Stardate 27 Nov 1999 09:30:56 GMT. We were approaching
>alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
>Aiur,pirat...@aol.comAOLsucks (COMEDY DAVE) , warned me...
>
>>Die, casual gaming scum!
>>
>By the way it looks, you are a casual trolling scum, but that's only
>the way it looks.

>>YESH!
>>---------
>>NOSH!
>>---------
>>WASH!
>>
>>YESH! I AM THE COSMIC BOY!
>>YESH! POP SUCKS
>>SAY YESH! TO TECHNO AND DANCE YESH!
>>WHY THANK YOU SIR!
>

> _ __ ______ ______ _____
>| | | | /ºººººº\ /ºººººº\ | |
>| | | | /ººº/ \ººº\ /ººº/ \ººº\ | ___|
>| | _____ | | /ººº/ \ººº\ /ººº/ \ººº\ | |
>| | / __ \ | ||ººº| |ººº||ººº| |ººº|| ¯¯¯|
>| | / / \ \ | |\ººº\ /ººº/ \ººº\ /ººº/ | |¯¯¯
>| |/ / \ \| | \ººº\ /ººº/ \ººº\ /ººº/ | |
>|___/ \___| \ºººººººº/ \ºººººººº/ | |
> ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯
>*Fighting the good war*

Shut your mouth Lamer boy!

Takashi

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
In article <81n7hv$6jf$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>,

"Cybermoose" <cyber...@cheesemonkey6.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Erm, bulba bulba, bulbasaur
>
> khyron_k...@my-deja.com wrote in message
> <81n5tp$3g6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> > PIKACHU!

KOFFING! KOFFING!

Isotoxin

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Jigglypuff is Da'Bomb =)

Ayrab <tack...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

Blood of the Dragon

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
And Charmander can kill your plant thing...

Cybermoose <cyber...@cheesemonkey6.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Springo Ingo

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Ummm....Bobba Bobba, Bobba fett.

Something like that.
©Outsider® <anti....@agsc.this.aint.real.com> wrote in message
> Stardate 27 Nov 1999 13:20:13 GMT. We were approaching

> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
> Aiur,pirat...@aol.comAOLsucks (COMEDY DAVE) , warned me...
>

> >Shut your mouth Lamer boy!
>

> Shut your hole drummer boy. Now sing gawd damn it!

Blood of the Dragon

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
LOL

Springo Ingo <Spr...@cyberdude.comHOLY LUNCHMEATS! NO FAT SPAM> wrote in
message news:GrZ%3.1220$C481.1...@tomcat.sk.sympatico.ca...

Blood of the Dragon

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
And then the almightiest grass Pokémon of all will humble your puny
Blastoise!

ODDISH! :)

> erm, ah hell I'll leave the sig on (yes I was Varaculaci for a while). My
> *wtf hurts fire* (slow brain process, lots (to much) alcohol) big water
> thing that my m8 had cause he had the blue version and I had the red,
> eeerrrmmmm, that squirtle thing evolved. AHHH, Blastoise.
>
> Well that deservedd 10 minutes to type............
>
> --
> Then we began an indiscriminate slaughter,
> delighting in the taste of blood.
> It's now my duty to completly drain you.

Gornul

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Blood of the Dragon <al...@shelby.net> wrote in message

> And then the almightiest grass Pokémon of all will humble your puny
> Blastoise!
>
> ODDISH! :)

Funny you should mention that. I was playin' my brother at the CCG a while
back (it's actually pretty strategic), and I beat his charizard, pidgeot,
blastiose, etc etc (mostly mega powerful cards) with an oddish. Stun spore
is sooooo useful...
--
Gornul

Master of Sarcasm
Email is invalid to protect myself. You gotta ask me if you want it.
http://www.friendsandfoes.com/cgi-bin/rasee.cgi?id=99923211268067
Insanity is a concept of one's mind.
I am out of my mind.
Thus, how can I be insane?
Bnet: CerebrateGorn

Mrbean

Nov 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/27/99
Nah...

Mew, mew, mewtwo!

> Pysssssduck.
>
> >Mew, mew... mewmew, mew

> >Cybermoose <cyber...@cheesemonkey6.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> Erm, bulba bulba, bulbasaur
> >>

> >> khyron_k...@my-deja.com wrote in message
> >> <81n5tp$3g6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

©Outsider®

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Pysssssduck.

>Mew, mew... mewmew, mew
>

>Cybermoose <cyber...@cheesemonkey6.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Erm, bulba bulba, bulbasaur
>>

>> khyron_k...@my-deja.com wrote in message
>> <81n5tp$3g6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>> > PIKACHU!
>> >

>> >Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>> >Before you buy.

_ __ ______ ______ _____

| | | | /บบบบบบ\ /บบบบบบ\ | |
| | | | /บบบ/ \บบบ\ /บบบ/ \บบบ\ | ___|
| | _____ | | /บบบ/ \บบบ\ /บบบ/ \บบบ\ | |
| | / __ \ | ||บบบ| |บบบ||บบบ| |บบบ|| ฏฏฏ|
| | / / \ \ | |\บบบ\ /บบบ/ \บบบ\ /บบบ/ | |ฏฏฏ
| |/ / \ \| | \บบบ\ /บบบ/ \บบบ\ /บบบ/ | |
|___/ \___| \บบบบบบบบ/ \บบบบบบบบ/ | |
ฏฏฏฏฏฏฏ ฏฏฏฏฏฏฏ ฏฏ
*Fighting the good war*

©Outsider®

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Stardate 27 Nov 1999 09:30:56 GMT. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
Aiur,pirat...@aol.comAOLsucks (COMEDY DAVE) , warned me...

>Die, casual gaming scum!

By the way it looks, you are a casual trolling scum, but that's only
the way it looks.
>YESH!
>---------
>NOSH!
>---------
>WASH!
>
>YESH! I AM THE COSMIC BOY!
>YESH! POP SUCKS
>SAY YESH! TO TECHNO AND DANCE YESH!
>WHY THANK YOU SIR!

©Outsider®

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Stardate Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:42:15 +1300. We were approaching
alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
<arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>Old Jinx 'll mop the floor with your plant one.

I chose you pigeot.

©Outsider®

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Stardate 27 Nov 1999 13:20:13 GMT. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
Aiur,pirat...@aol.comAOLsucks (COMEDY DAVE) , warned me...

>Shut your mouth Lamer boy!

Shut your hole drummer boy. Now sing gawd damn it!

_ __ ______ ______ _____

Cybermoose

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
erm, ah hell I'll leave the sig on (yes I was Varaculaci for a while). My
*wtf hurts fire* (slow brain process, lots (to much) alcohol) big water
thing that my m8 had cause he had the blue version and I had the red,
eeerrrmmmm, that squirtle thing evolved. AHHH, Blastoise.

Well that deservedd 10 minutes to type............

Then we began an indiscriminate slaughter,
delighting in the taste of blood.
It's now my duty to completly drain you.
Blood of the Dragon wrote in message ...
>And Charmander can kill your plant thing...

©Outsider®

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Stardate Sat, 27 Nov 1999 17:18:11 -0500. We were approaching
alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Blood of
the Dragon" <al...@shelby.net> , warned me...

>And Charmander can kill your plant thing...

And starme will blow away your charmander. Paper wraps rock, rock
smashes scissor, scissor cuts paper. Who's the best?

©Outsider®

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Stardate Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:39:01 -0500. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Blood of
the Dragon" <al...@shelby.net> , warned me...

>And then the almightiest grass Pokémon of all will humble your puny
>Blastoise!
>
>ODDISH! :)

They can seriously hurt a geodude, but my pidgey will waste your
oddish.

--
_ __ ______ ______ _____

Spyda

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
ParaSECT!

Spyda

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Articuno! Time to kill a little oddish!

Blood of the Dragon wrote:

> And then the almightiest grass Pokémon of all will humble your puny
> Blastoise!
>
> ODDISH! :)
>

> Cybermoose <cyber...@cheesemonkey6.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> > erm, ah hell I'll leave the sig on (yes I was Varaculaci for a while). My
> > *wtf hurts fire* (slow brain process, lots (to much) alcohol) big water
> > thing that my m8 had cause he had the blue version and I had the red,
> > eeerrrmmmm, that squirtle thing evolved. AHHH, Blastoise.
> >
> > Well that deservedd 10 minutes to type............
> >
> > --
> > Then we began an indiscriminate slaughter,
> > delighting in the taste of blood.
> > It's now my duty to completly drain you.
> > Blood of the Dragon wrote in message ...

> > >And Charmander can kill your plant thing...
> > >

> > >Cybermoose <cyber...@cheesemonkey6.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Jaybo

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
I send in 6 upgraded cloaked carriers...
Jaybo 1 Pokemon 0

> LOL
>
> Springo Ingo <Spr...@cyberdude.comHOLY LUNCHMEATS! NO FAT SPAM> wrote in
> message news:GrZ%3.1220$C481.1...@tomcat.sk.sympatico.ca...
> > Ummm....Bobba Bobba, Bobba fett.
> >
> > Something like that.

> > ©Outsider® <anti....@agsc.this.aint.real.com> wrote in message

> > > Stardate 27 Nov 1999 13:20:13 GMT. We were approaching

> > > alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of

> > > Aiur,pirat...@aol.comAOLsucks (COMEDY DAVE) , warned me...

> > > Shut your hole drummer boy. Now sing gawd damn it!

©Outsider®

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Stardate Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:59:58 -0500. We were approaching
alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Mrbean"
<Mrb...@zerg.com> , warned me...

>Mew, mew, mewtwo!

I wasted him. What a joke. Kick it's butt with articuno's ice beam.
--

_ __ ______ ______ _____

©Outsider®

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Stardate Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:21:11 +1300. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
<arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>ParaSECT!

Rai......CCCHHHHUUUU!

Blood of the Dragon

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Forget that. Heard of the Master Ball? :)

> Stardate Sat, 27 Nov 1999 22:59:58 -0500. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Mrbean"
> <Mrb...@zerg.com> , warned me...
>
> >Mew, mew, mewtwo!
>
> I wasted him. What a joke. Kick it's butt with articuno's ice beam.

> --
> _ __ ______ ______ _____

Blood of the Dragon

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Even moreso as a Vileplume. It's a nice bench warmer with the Heal power.
Have you tried an Alakazam on the bench and a Kadabra with full energy
fighting, with a couple nice fatties like Chansey on the bench? Nice cannon
fodder I tell you...

Gornul <if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> wrote in message

> Blood of the Dragon <al...@shelby.net> wrote in message

> > And then the almightiest grass Pokémon of all will humble your puny
> > Blastoise!
> >
> > ODDISH! :)

Blood of the Dragon

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
And then I'll Flamethrower your Pidgey to ashes.

> Stardate Sat, 27 Nov 1999 20:39:01 -0500. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Blood of
> the Dragon" <al...@shelby.net> , warned me...

> >And then the almightiest grass Pokémon of all will humble your puny
> >Blastoise!
> >
> >ODDISH! :)
>

> They can seriously hurt a geodude, but my pidgey will waste your
> oddish.

Blood of the Dragon

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
D'oh!
Jaybo <ja...@jefnet.com> wrote in message

> I send in 6 upgraded cloaked carriers...
> Jaybo 1 Pokemon 0
>

> Blood of the Dragon <al...@shelby.net> wrote in message
> > LOL
> >
> > Springo Ingo <Spr...@cyberdude.comHOLY LUNCHMEATS! NO FAT SPAM> wrote
in
> > message news:GrZ%3.1220$C481.1...@tomcat.sk.sympatico.ca...
> > > Ummm....Bobba Bobba, Bobba fett.
> > >
> > > Something like that.

Chaos-san

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
ŠOutsiderŽ wrote in message <64o14ss2hd863965r...@4ax.com>...

>Stardate Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:21:11 +1300. We were approaching
>alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
><arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...
>
>>ParaSECT!
>
>Rai......CCCHHHHUUUU!

KaDABRA!

--
Chaos-san
Leader of the dreaded SCV squad.

"Never argue with a moron, they'll drag you down to their level, and beat
you with experience."

1 Cupie Doll

Spyda

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99

"ŠOutsiderŽ" wrote:

> Stardate Sat, 27 Nov 1999 17:18:11 -0500. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Blood of
> the Dragon" <al...@shelby.net> , warned me...

> >And Charmander can kill your plant thing...
>

> And starme will blow away your charmander. Paper wraps rock, rock
> smashes scissor, scissor cuts paper. Who's the best?

That would be Mewtwo
actually if there were any ghost types that were not...I'm going to stop
typing now.

Spyda

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99

Chaos-san wrote:

> ŠOutsiderŽ wrote in message <64o14ss2hd863965r...@4ax.com>...
> >Stardate Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:21:11 +1300. We were approaching
> >alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
> ><arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...
> >
> >>ParaSECT!
> >
> >Rai......CCCHHHHUUUU!
>
> KaDABRA!

Beedrill rips apart Kadabra

Chaos-san

Nov 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/30/99
Spyda wrote in message <3841FBD4...@xtra.co.nz>...

>Chaos-san wrote:
>>
>> ŠOutsiderŽ wrote in message
<64o14ss2hd863965r...@4ax.com>...
>> >Stardate Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:21:11 +1300. We were approaching
>> >alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
>> ><arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>> >Rai......CCCHHHHUUUU!
>>
>> KaDABRA!
>
>Beedrill rips apart Kadabra

MWA HA! I laugh in the general direction of your pathetic insect Pokemon!

©Outsider®

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
Stardate Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:13:14 -0500. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Blood of
the Dragon" <al...@shelby.net> , warned me...

>Forget that. Heard of the Master Ball? :)

For mewtwo?
--

_ __ ______ ______ _____

©Outsider®

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
Stardate Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:13:33 -0600. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
Aiur,"Chaos-san" <tets...@yahoo.com> , warned me...

>MWA HA! I laugh in the general direction of your pathetic insect Pokemon!

You're like Misty right? Scared.

©Outsider®

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
Stardate Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:15:21 -0500. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Blood of
the Dragon" <al...@shelby.net> , warned me...

>And then I'll Flamethrower your Pidgey to ashes.

Blastoise.

Gornul

Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
<khyron_k...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> PIKACHU!

Far farfetched. Fetched, far far...

©Outsider®

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
Stardate Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:13:49 -0500. We were approaching
alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Gornul"
<if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> , warned me...

>> PIKACHU!
>
>Far farfetched. Fetched, far far...

Cu bone bone bone.

Spyda

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99

Chaos-san wrote:

> Spyda wrote in message <3841FBD4...@xtra.co.nz>...
> >

> >Chaos-san wrote:
> >>
> >> ŠOutsiderŽ wrote in message
> <64o14ss2hd863965r...@4ax.com>...

> >> KaDABRA!
> >
> >Beedrill rips apart Kadabra
>

> MWA HA! I laugh in the general direction of your pathetic insect Pokemon!

Twin needle is very strong against psychic types.

Gornul

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99

> Stardate Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:13:49 -0500. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Gornul"
> <if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> , warned me...
>
> >> PIKACHU!
> >
> >Far farfetched. Fetched, far far...
>
> Cu bone bone bone.

Muuuk... Mukkkk...

©Outsider®

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Stardate Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:49:32 -0500. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Gornul"
<if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> , warned me...

>> >Far farfetched. Fetched, far far...
>>
>> Cu bone bone bone.
>
>Muuuk... Mukkkk...

Raichu, thunder attack.

Gornul

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99

> Stardate Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:49:32 -0500. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Gornul"
> <if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> , warned me...

> >> Cu bone bone bone.
> >
> >Muuuk... Mukkkk...
>
> Raichu, thunder attack.

Golem, rock throw!
--
Gornul

Master of Sarcasm
Email is invalid to protect myself. You gotta ask me if you want it.
http://www.friendsandfoes.com/cgi-bin/rasee.cgi?id=99923211268067

Bnet: CerebrateGorn

Chaos-san

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Spyda wrote in message <38464728...@xtra.co.nz>...

>Chaos-san wrote:
>>
>> Spyda wrote in message <3841FBD4...@xtra.co.nz>...

>> <64o14ss2hd863965r...@4ax.com>...

>> >Beedrill rips apart Kadabra
>>
>> MWA HA! I laugh in the general direction of your pathetic insect Pokemon!
>>

>Twin needle is very strong against psychic types.

Yes but Psycic and Confusion are pretty strong against all types. Or uh..
something like that. If Kadabra goes down I allways have Raticate and Hyper
Fang to fall back on.

Chaos-san

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
ŠOutsiderŽ wrote in message ...
>Stardate Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:13:33 -0600. We were approaching

>alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
>Aiur,"Chaos-san" <tets...@yahoo.com> , warned me...
>

>>MWA HA! I laugh in the general direction of your pathetic insect Pokemon!
>
>You're like Misty right? Scared.

Oie? What?

Trevon

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
> Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:30:01 -0500. We were approaching

> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Gornul"
> <if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> , warned me...

> >> Raichu, thunder attack.
> >
> >Golem, rock throw!
>
> Raichu, return. Go vileploom.

Charmander go! Ember attack, now!

Trevon

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99

> Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:43:15 -0800. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Trevon"
> <Tre...@Dreamsoft.com> , warned me...

> >> Raichu, return. Go vileploom.
> >
> >Charmander go! Ember attack, now!
>
> Run away! Or blastoisis, bubblebeam.

Charmander, counter attack with flame thrower! Now, skull bash attack!

©Outsider®

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:51:16 -0600. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
Aiur,"Chaos-san" <tets...@yahoo.com> , warned me...

>>>MWA HA! I laugh in the general direction of your pathetic insect Pokemon!
>>
>>You're like Misty right? Scared.
>

>Oie? What?

You're are scared of insect pokemon arn't you. I laugh in the general
direction of your face in fear. MWA HA HA!

©Outsider®

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:50:55 -0600. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
Aiur,"Chaos-san" <tets...@yahoo.com> , warned me...

>>Twin needle is very strong against psychic types.

>Yes but Psycic and Confusion are pretty strong against all types. Or uh..
>something like that. If Kadabra goes down I allways have Raticate and Hyper
>Fang to fall back on.

Grrr, I can't remember my pokefacts. In this case, haunter.

©Outsider®

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:30:01 -0500. We were approaching
alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Gornul"
<if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> , warned me...

>> >Muuuk... Mukkkk...
>>
>> Raichu, thunder attack.
>
>Golem, rock throw!

Raichu, return. Go vileploom.

©Outsider®

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:43:15 -0800. We were approaching
alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Trevon"
<Tre...@Dreamsoft.com> , warned me...

>> >Golem, rock throw!
>>
>> Raichu, return. Go vileploom.
>

>Charmander go! Ember attack, now!

Run away! Or blastoisis, bubblebeam.

-Charon-

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
GO! Picnchu! Eat it! Muahahaha!

-=*=-=*=-=*=--=*=-=*=-=*=--=*=-=*=-=*=--=*=-=*=-=*=--=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-

-Charon-

Krycek: You must be losing it Mulder, I can beat you with one hand.
Mulder: Isn't that how you like to beat yourself?

*brief pause* *gun clicks*

Mulder: If those are my last words, I can do better.

> From: ©Outsider® <anti....@agsc.this.aint.real.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.games.starcraft
> Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 19:55:18 +1300
> Subject: Re: PIKA PIKA!
>
> Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:19:20 -0800. We were approaching

> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Trevon"
> <Tre...@Dreamsoft.com> , warned me...

>>> Run away! Or blastoisis, bubblebeam.
>>

>> Charmander, counter attack with flame thrower! Now, skull bash attack!
>

> Drozee, hypnosis. Now dreameater.

> --
> _ __ ______ ______ _____

Gornul

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
©Outsider® <anti....@agsc.this.aint.real.com> wrote in message

> Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:30:01 -0500. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Gornul"
> <if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> , warned me...

> >> Raichu, thunder attack.
> >
> >Golem, rock throw!
>
> Raichu, return. Go vileploom.

Damn.

<yelling off to the side>

Hey bro, get over here! What's a good counter pokemon for vileplume?
--
Gornul

Master of Sarcasm
To email me, cut the crap out.

©Outsider®

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Stardate Sat, 04 Dec 1999 22:50:20 +1300. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
<arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>> Raichu, thunder attack.
>
>STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!
>
>According to a magazine article the Pokemon card game is causing
>American kids to develope serious gambling problems. ie the spend lots
>and lots of money getting more cards in the hope of capturing the prize
>ones.
>
>Ok you may continue now...

Zealot, psyblade attack. I think that might kill any plant pokemon,
yet not ghost.

--
_ __ ______ ______ _____

©Outsider®

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
Stardate Sat, 04 Dec 1999 07:11:53 -0600. We were approaching
alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,-Charon-
<mrstu...@hotmail.com> , warned me...

>GO! Picnchu! Eat it! Muahahaha!

Zappy the zergling, claw it. MWA HA!

Chaos-san

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

> Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:51:16 -0600. We were approaching

> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of

> Aiur,"Chaos-san" <tets...@yahoo.com> , warned me...

Pokemon!

> >>You're like Misty right? Scared.
> >

> >Oie? What?
>
> You're are scared of insect pokemon arn't you. I laugh in the general
> direction of your face in fear. MWA HA HA!

Ha! How could I fear something so useless?

Spyda

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

"ŠOutsiderŽ" wrote:

> Stardate Sat, 04 Dec 1999 22:50:20 +1300. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
> <arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...
>
> >> Raichu, thunder attack.
> >
> >STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!
> >
> >According to a magazine article the Pokemon card game is causing
> >American kids to develope serious gambling problems. ie the spend lots
> >and lots of money getting more cards in the hope of capturing the prize
> >ones.
> >
> >Ok you may continue now...
>
> Zealot, psyblade attack. I think that might kill any plant pokemon,
> yet not ghost.

GHOST!! Cloak and smack the zealot over the head attack!

Spyda

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

Gornul wrote:

> ŠOutsiderŽ <anti....@agsc.this.aint.real.com> wrote in message

> > Stardate Fri, 3 Dec 1999 09:30:01 -0500. We were approaching
> > alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,"Gornul"
> > <if.you.need.to.know,@sk.me> , warned me...

> > >Golem, rock throw!
> >
> > Raichu, return. Go vileploom.
>
> Damn.
>
> <yelling off to the side>
>
> Hey bro, get over here! What's a good counter pokemon for vileplume?

Remember that song from Tom Jones and the Cardigins? Use a Charizard.
If vileplume's part poisen then use Golduck.

Spyda

Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99

"ŠOutsiderŽ" wrote:

> Stardate Sat, 04 Dec 1999 07:11:53 -0600. We were approaching
> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,-Charon-
> <mrstu...@hotmail.com> , warned me...
>
> >GO! Picnchu! Eat it! Muahahaha!
>
> Zappy the zergling, claw it. MWA HA!

I choose you...MEDIC! Take off clothes attack GO!

©Outsider®

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
Stardate Sun, 05 Dec 1999 21:59:51 +1300. We were approaching
alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
<arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>> >GO! Picnchu! Eat it! Muahahaha!
>>
>> Zappy the zergling, claw it. MWA HA!
>
>I choose you...MEDIC! Take off clothes attack GO!

I choose you, video camera. Film it, then sell it to sick marines.
The spyda and outsider get rich quick scheme.

©Outsider®

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
Stardate Sun, 5 Dec 1999 00:12:40 -0600. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of
Aiur,"Chaos-san" <tets...@yahoo.com> , warned me...

>> >Oie? What?
>>
>> You're are scared of insect pokemon arn't you. I laugh in the general
>> direction of your face in fear. MWA HA HA!
>
>Ha! How could I fear something so useless?

Say it to my butterfree. Can't spell either.

©Outsider®

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
Stardate Sun, 05 Dec 1999 21:54:35 +1300. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
<arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>> Zealot, psyblade attack. I think that might kill any plant pokemon,
>> yet not ghost.
>
>GHOST!! Cloak and smack the zealot over the head attack!

Gastly, pull down his pants attack.

Gornul

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
Spyda <arch...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> "ŠOutsiderŽ" wrote:
> >
> > Stardate Sun, 05 Dec 1999 21:54:35 +1300. We were approaching
> > alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
> > <arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

> > >GHOST!! Cloak and smack the zealot over the head attack!
> >
> > Gastly, pull down his pants attack.
>
> TROLL SC sucks attack!

Netcop, abuse-report attack!

Spyda

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99

Spyda

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99

"ŠOutsiderŽ" wrote:

> Stardate Sun, 05 Dec 1999 21:59:51 +1300. We were approaching

> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
> <arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

> >> Zappy the zergling, claw it. MWA HA!
> >
> >I choose you...MEDIC! Take off clothes attack GO!
>
> I choose you, video camera. Film it, then sell it to sick marines.
> The spyda and outsider get rich quick scheme.

And then they all lived happily ever after.

©Outsider®

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
Stardate Thu, 09 Dec 1999 08:12:39 +1300. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
<arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>> >I choose you...MEDIC! Take off clothes attack GO!
>>
>> I choose you, video camera. Film it, then sell it to sick marines.
>> The spyda and outsider get rich quick scheme.
>

>And then they all lived happily ever after.

Until a certain terran wannabe going by the name of terrancommand came
along...

--
_ __ ______ ______ _____

©Outsider®

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
Stardate Thu, 09 Dec 1999 08:11:19 +1300. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
<arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>> >GHOST!! Cloak and smack the zealot over the head attack!
>>
>> Gastly, pull down his pants attack.
>
>TROLL SC sucks attack!

TROLL 'cuz serg kick ass.

Spyda

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99

"ŠOutsiderŽ" wrote:

> Stardate Thu, 09 Dec 1999 08:12:39 +1300. We were approaching

> alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
> <arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

> >> I choose you, video camera. Film it, then sell it to sick marines.
> >> The spyda and outsider get rich quick scheme.
> >

> >And then they all lived happily ever after.
>
> Until a certain terran wannabe going by the name of terrancommand came
> along...

Then all hell broke loose and people started talking about pokemon.

©Outsider®

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
Stardate Thu, 09 Dec 1999 19:31:26 +1300. We were approaching

alt.games.starcraft, in sector four, when the leader of Aiur,Spyda
<arch...@xtra.co.nz> , warned me...

>> >And then they all lived happily ever after.
>>
>> Until a certain terran wannabe going by the name of terrancommand came
>> along...
>
>Then all hell broke loose and people started talking about pokemon.

And then zergs vs. pokemon.