why magikarp kicks ass

Dreadite

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
MchaGdzlla wrote:

> >Magikarp doesnt learn any moves besides Tackle until it evolves.
>
> Surf at 99.

Um, no. I have a Lv. 100 one, and it _never_ learned Surf. And I tried
teaching it at Lv. 99, too.

> >Anyway, a
> >Level 100 Magikarp's attack is like 70.
>
> More like 50....

70 if it's good. =P

Dreadite
-----
"The end comes.. beyond chaos." --Kefka

"Why do people rebuild things they know are going to be destroyed?
Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?
Think how meaningless each of your lives is!" --Kefka

Aquacadet0

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
see for all those who know the game you know all pokemon learn the same attacks
weather they evolve or not. So picture this>>>>>>>>>

You: "I pick 6 magikarp!"
Dumb kid: "What are you going to do , Lv. 70 splash? HahAhAhAHAh!"
You: "Oh youll see!"
Level 70 dragon rage and its over. I havent been beat yet and all i have left
is 10 level 70 magikarp!

NMVdS

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Hmmmm... seems to me that the main reason you're using him is because you'd get
the element of surprise. So how do you expect to beat the same person twice?

MchaGdzlla

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
>Magikarp doesnt learn any moves besides Tackle until it evolves.

Surf at 99.

>Anyway, a

>Level 100 Magikarp's attack is like 70.

More like 50....
__
Mecha
Porygon 3:16
DGNR8 4 LIFE
ROAR!-Godzilla
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN -TShirt
Kain Abel=Cyphan
Cyphan=Moron
Moron=Kain Abel

SaberTeamR

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
>see for all those who know the game you know all pokemon learn the same
>attacks
>weather they evolve or not. So picture this

Magikarp doesnt learn any moves besides Tackle until it evolves. Anyway, a

Level 100 Magikarp's attack is like 70.

------------------------
Saber's Sig v1.7
"PK Thunder! DYAAAAAHHH!!" - Ness
***Saber means "to know."***
Team Rocket HQ: http://teamr.upnetwork.com
Email me: sa...@upnetwork.com
My Day of Death: Tuesday, April 3, 2057
------------------------

Arkhan

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99

Aquacadet0 wrote in message
<19990522010905...@ng-cs1.aol.com>...

>see for all those who know the game you know all pokemon learn the same
attacks
>weather they evolve or not.

No, the different evolutions learn different attacks...

So picture this>>>>>>>>>
>You: "I pick 6 magikarp!"
>Dumb kid: "What are you going to do , Lv. 70 splash? HahAhAhAHAh!"
>You: "Oh youll see!"
>Level 70 dragon rage and its over. I havent been beat yet and all i have
left
>is 10 level 70 magikarp!

Umm... dragon rage does a fixed amount of damage, so evenif a magikarp could
learn it, it would still do 40 damage. Whoa! Huge damage! ^_^

~Shirak~

Sailor Pika

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99

Aquacadet0 <aquac...@aol.com> wrote in message

> see for all those who know the game you know all pokemon learn the same
attacks
> weather they evolve or not. So picture this>>>>>>>>>

> You: "I pick 6 magikarp!"
> Dumb kid: "What are you going to do , Lv. 70 splash? HahAhAhAHAh!"
> You: "Oh youll see!"
> Level 70 dragon rage and its over. I havent been beat yet and all i have
left
> is 10 level 70 magikarp!

Majikarp doesn't learn any attacks except Tackle at L15. When it evolves,
THEN it learns attacks.

--
Sailor Pika
Pika must run, have battery will travel
My day of death will be Monday, March 30, 2065
------------------------
Visit the AGNP website at http://members.xoom.com/agnp/

Regulus

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Aquacadet0 wrote:

> see for all those who know the game you know all pokemon learn the same attacks
> weather they evolve or not. So picture this>>>>>>>>>
>
> You: "I pick 6 magikarp!"
> Dumb kid: "What are you going to do , Lv. 70 splash? HahAhAhAHAh!"
> You: "Oh youll see!"
> Level 70 dragon rage and its over. I havent been beat yet and all i have left
> is 10 level 70 magikarp!

Ahhh, the brain dead Yahoo'ers.
Magikarp can't learn Gyarados' moves, you dipshit.

--
Reg

David Zielinski

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
Magikarp sucks. Get it through your thick skull.

Aquacadet0 wrote in message
<19990522010905...@ng-cs1.aol.com>...

DMAN50

May 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/22/99
><HTML>Subject: Re: why magikarp kicks ass<BR>
>From: "Arkhan" <Carch...@hotmail.com><BR>
>Date: 5/21/99 2:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time<BR>
><BR>
><BR>
>Aquacadet0 wrote in message<BR>
><19990522010905...@ng-cs1.aol.com>...<BR>
>>see for all those who know the game you know all pokemon learn the same<BR>
>attacks<BR>
>>weather they evolve or not.<BR>
><BR>
>No, the different evolutions learn different attacks...<BR>
><BR>
>So picture this>>>>>>>>><BR>
>>You: "I pick 6 magikarp!"<BR>
>>Dumb kid: "What are you going to do , Lv. 70 splash? HahAhAhAHAh!"<BR>
>>You: "Oh youll see!"<BR>

>>Level 70 dragon rage and its over. I havent been beat yet and all i
>have<BR>
>left<BR>
>>is 10 level 70 magikarp!<BR>
><BR>

>Umm... dragon rage does a fixed amount of damage, so evenif a magikarp
>could<BR>
>learn it, it would still do 40 damage. Whoa! Huge damage! ^_^<BR>

oh yeah a lvl 80 articuno with two blizzard attacks and your stupid magikarp is
dead. dragons can't win against ice like water can't beat grass

Bannshee32

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
What were you on when you thought if this

Neo Zero

May 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/26/99

>Umm... dragon rage does a fixed amount of damage, so evenif a magikarp
could
>learn it, it would still do 40 damage. Whoa! Huge damage! ^_^

For a Magikarp, yeah. :D

Neo Zero

May 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/26/99
>Magikarp sucks. Get it through your thick skull.
Funny, that's what James thought, till it evolved after kicking it....^_^

StrykerBC

May 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/26/99
Beter subject line-
why magikarp gets its ass kicked

--
"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"-

Stryker
Chairman of EIEIO

Deathclock says I go 10-4-2058
********
"I'm White Knight, you're Black King, and I owe you a chessboard."

Page 57, Chapter Four,
"Tomorrow Never Dies"