Part 2 has sex (My lemon about Ash and Misty)

Icy Lock

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
Hey, Here's what I have for a lemon so far, Part I and II. I hope you like
it
be brutal, but grammer doesn't count unless it's a REAL mistake, because
BOOKS look like this. And please, no flames.

[{Warning: This is a lemon (and hopefully, a good one)!!
If you are over 18, read on, though you're a dirty
bastard (what's wrong with that?) for reading about
10-12 year old kids screwing. If you're under 18, or
easily offended, don't read this! If you do, anything
that happens to you (grounded for life, arrested,
tramatized for life, anything else) is YOUR FAULT and I
had no part of it what so ever. In other words, I am
not responsible for your actions, ANY damage this
document causes is not my fault, don't sue me, live with
it, it's your fault for reading it.}]

Misty and Ash: The Bonds of True Love
Part I (of endless, I hope!)
By Icy Lock

Ash, Misty, and Brock walked down Route 2, Viridian
City to Pewter City, except heading the other way, so
they could get to the Pokemon League. Of course, the
easiest way to get to the Pokemon League is to take
Route 27, Viridian City to Indego Plateu. This is
probly because it's the only path to Indego Plateu.

*"Man, we should have dumped Brock off at the Pewter
City Gym,"* thought Ash, *"I just gotta tell Misty how I
feel, but in private."*

"Hey, Ash, how are you going to win at the Pokemon
League," Misty asked.

"Huh? Pokemon League? Oh, uhh...I guess I'll use that
really powerful Pokemon I found trapped under that truck
by the SS Anne."

"Yeah, Mew really seems to like you."

"Well of course!!! It WAS stuck under a truck for a
while, you know!"

"Yeah, you're right. You better get it from Prof. Oak,
though."

"I know," Ash said, "He just seemed so happy I found a
new specie he could document, so I let him borrow Mew
for some research, provided he didn't do anything to
hurt it, or anything it didn't agree with."

"Yeah, it's real nice. It'd be a shame to hurt it."

"I know. Hey Brock?"

"Yeah," Brock asked.

"Umm, could you go back to the gym in Pewter until we
get my Pokemon," Ash asked.

"Why?"

"Well, I was thinking I could go there to get Mew in
person," Ash replied, "And I'd like to show Misty some
really cool stuff around is lab."

"Well why can't I come?"

"Well, there's a lot of water Pokemon people let him
hold onto for them, but there's also some ponds in
there, and if one of the Pokemon gets too playful, it
could accidentally knock one of your Pokeballs in the
water."

"Oh, that would hurt!"

"Yeah, but don't worry, we'll come get you when we're
done."

"OK," replied Brock.

At Prof. Oak's lab

"Hi Prof. Oak," said Ash.

"Oh, Ash! What a pleasent suprise," exclaimed the Prof.

"Hey, we came to pick up Mew, and the reward for
finding a new specie of Pokemon."

"Reward," Misty asked.

"You'll see. Prof. Oak said I could have anything I
wanted because I was the only trainer to catch a new
specie. He also told Gary," Ash replied.

"Oh, cool," Misty said.

"Your reward is in the warehouse out back," Prof. Oak
said.

"Thanks, Prof. Oak. I'll go get it first," Ash said.

"OK, Ash," Misty said, "I'll stay hear and check out
all the cool Pokemon."

Moments later, Ash returned.

"Hey, Misty, come out here real quick," Ash said.

"OK, but wha--OH WOW!!!"

Ash had asked Prof. Oak for a new bike, just like
Misty's old one, so he could pay her back for wrecking
his.

"So, you like it," Ash asked.

"Wow, Ash, thanks," was all Misty could manage to say.

"Well, umm, I do want one thing in return..."

"What?"

"Just promise me this doesn't mean you're gonna go back
to being a Gym Leader and not hang out with me any
more, OK?"

"Sure, Ash," Misty replied, "I guess after all we've
been through, our friendship has grown so well that I
wouldn't care even if you never got me a new bike."

"Maybe, but you haven't shut up about it since we first
started traveling together, so I figured, it must be
something important to you, and I should have got you a
new bike as soon as I could have," Ash said. "And this
was the perfect opportunity to get you one."

*"It was pretty important to her to get a new bike, but
not as important to me as she is,"* thought Ash.

"Just one thing," Misty said.

"What's that?"

"Can you keep it at your house until we get back from
the Pokemon League?"

"Sure, I guess," Ash replied. "Prof. Oak, it's time for
us to go. Can I have Mew now?"

"Oh, yes Ash," Prof. Oak replied.

"Come on, Misty," Ash said, "Let's go to my house to
put your bike away, and then to get Brock."

Ash's house

"Hi mom," Ash said. "I just have to lock Misty's new
bike up in the garage, so nobody steals it while we're
fighting the Pokemon League."

"Oh, wow, you've grown so much Ash dear," Mom said.

"Mom, it's been 3 years! I'm still ten, and I still
look" *"But don't fell"* "the same!!! Why is time
stopped, anyways?"

"Oh, it's all because of those damn Japanese! I don't
know how, or even who the Japanese are, but somebody
told me everyone exists and doesn't age because of
them," Mom replied.

"Oh, ok. Weird," Ash said. "Hey Misty, wanna see my
room?"

"Sure, Ash. I guess."

Ash and Misty go upstairs.

"Cool, huh? I got my own PC, TV, and SNES," Ash said.

"Wow, really neat!"

"Um, Misty..." Ash started.

"Yes, Ash? What is it?"

"Well," *"No easy way to get this out."* "Umm, well, I
love you, Misty," Ash said suddenly.

"What? Oh, Ash," Misty said, "I understand it all now.
The way you've been thinking really hard about what you
say and do lately, and how you've been really nice to
me."

"Yeah, well, I know you're not really that pretty," Ash
replied, "But my eyes seem to think you are for some
reason. And I seem to not be able to stand seeing you
upset or being apart from you, so, I guess I figured it
out at some point. And after a few minutes of disbelief
and careful thought, I ralized that it's true."

"Oh, Ash, that's wonderful," Misty started, "except for
the part about me not really being pretty!!!!!"

"Well, I only came to that conclusion because a lot of
guys have been insulting your looks."

"Oh, Ash..." Misty sighed, "I have a confession to
make...I love you too."

"You do?!?"

"Yes, I have, for a long time. I just didn't know how
to break the news to you."

"Oh, wow! This is so great! Even better then when
Caterpie evolved into Metapod!"

"Yeah, I remember that! 'Caterpie? Oh wow! Caterpie,
this is so great!' Well, I guess if it's better then
your first Pokemon evolving almost immediately, then it
must be great!"

"Yeah, thanks for being such a good friend Misty," Ash
said, "And thanks for loving me back."

Misty and Ash: The Bonds of True Love
Part II

Ash and Misty finally arrived back at Pewter City Gym.

"Hey, Brock, we're back," Misty called.

"Huh? Hey guys how'd it go," Brock asked.

"Great! We got Mew and something else," Ash replied.

"What else did you get," Brock asked.

"Ash got me a new bike," Misty exclaimed.

"Oh, so I guess that means you'll be going back to
Cerulean City," Brock asked.

"NO! Uh, I mean," Misty continued, "me and Ash have
become great friends after traveling together for so
long. Then you started following allong and now we each
have 2 new friends. I can't just leave my friends, can
I?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We're all sticking
together to the end," Brock replied.

"Great! Well, let's take a break for a while. I know,
we can stay at the hotel for tonight, then go to the
Pokemon League in the morning," Ash said.

Pewter City Hotel

"Hi, we'd like 3 rooms please," Ash said to the clerk.

"Sure, and do any of you have any rock Pokemon," the
clerk asked. "If you have a rock Pokemon, your stay is
free."

"Hey, I got an Onix and--" Brock started, but the clerk
cut him off.

"I'll take your word for it!!!"

"Uh, and a Geodude," Brock finished.

"Oh, well show me the Geodude and your stay is free."

Brock called out, "GEODUDE! COME OUT!"

"Geodude," Geodude said.

"Well, that proves it," the clerk said, "Your stay is
free."

"Excuse me," Ash asked, "do you have sound proof
rooms?"

"Yes, but whatever for," the clerk responded.

"Well, we're all Pokemon trainers, and one of us might
decide to watch the Pokemon battles on TV," Ash replied.

"Oh, well then, your rooms are in the hallway behind
the third door on the left," the clerk said, "and your
stay is still free."

Upstairs

"What was that all about," Ash asked.

"Oh, well, since Pewter City is known for its stones,"
Brock replied, "you can get discounts for having rock
Pokemon."

"Oh, cool," Ash said. "I guess I'll have to catch an
Onix then."

"Well, Onix is huge, and eats a lot," Brock replied,
"so a lot of places take your word for it if you say you
have an Onix. But if you get caught lying, you're in big
trouble!"

"Hey guys, let's just get some rest," Misty said.

"Yeah, OK," Ash replied.

"Right," Brock said.

*"Well, I hope Ash didn't decide to come here so we
could sleep all night,"* Misty thought.

*"I hope Misty doesn't think I don't really love her
and just want to use her because of what I have
planned,"* Ash thought, a little disturbed by the
possible consequences of his little trick.

Later, that night

Ash went quietly down the hall and into Misty's room.

"Misty? Misty wake up," Ash wispered.

"Huh? Oh, hi Ash," Misty said. *"Yes! I think he wants
to show me how much he loves me. I'm still wet from
earlier..."* she thought.

"Misty," Ash said, "I was thinking, do you want to, I
mean, can I make love to you?"

*"YES!!! A perfect night! He looks a little nervous,
but I'll fix that,"* Misty thought. "Well, Ash, I have
one thing to say to you," Misty replied.

"Uhh, what," Ash asked.

"It's our lucky day! I was hoping that you wanted to
come to the hotel so we could make love," Misty said.

"Really? Great," Ash said. "I'll try to be real good,
but it IS my first time."

"Mine too," Misty stated, "what a perfect night."

Ash climbed into Misty's bed and began to take off her
night shirt slowly, lifting it up until her breasts were
exposed. He then started to massage her breasts gently,
making Misty begin to moan softly.

"Oh, Ash...Oh, yes..." Misty said as she moaned.

Ash then pulled her shirt over her face so she couldn't
see what he was doing. He then proceded to lightly pinch
Misty's nipples until they were rock hard. Then he
began to suck lightly on her left nipple, making her
moan even louder.

"YES! Ohhh, yes. Yes, yes, YES, YESSSS! Ohhhh, yes! Oh,
Ash, you're great," Misty moaned.

"Thanks, Misty," Ash replied, "I'm glad you like it."

He then moved to her right nipple and repeted the
process, making her moan some more. Then he pulled her
shirt off her head so she could see.

"I missed your face," Ash said, "and you're cute when
you're moaning."

"What's that supposed to mean!?! Am I not cute any
other time!?!"

"Nope, any other time, you're just really really
pretty," Ash replied.

"Oh, well thank you, Ash," Misty said.

Ash took off his shirt, then went down and pulled
Misty's panties off slowly. Then he stuck his hands
under her ass, and, holding her ass, began to lick the
insides of her thighs, getting some more soft moaning
out of Misty. Every few seconds he would dart his tongue
along the outer folds of her pussy lips, then go back
around the very edges, teasing her even more. He did
this for about 30 seconds.

"Oh, Ash," Misty moaned, "stop teasing me. Please just
stick your tongue in my hot wet pussy and make me cum!"

"Whatever you say, Misty," Ash replied. "You taste and
smell so sweet, it's the best thing I ever tasted."

With that, Ash began slowly sliding his tongue up and
down the outer folds of Misty's pussy lips, flicking his
tongue accross her clit whenever he reached the top.
This caused Misty to moan even more.

"Oh, Ash...Oh, please don't stop...Ohhhh, yes...Ohhh,
yes...Yes, yes, yessss...Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes yes
YESSS!!"

After a few minutes of this, Ash stuck his tongue deep
inside Misty's hot wet pussy and proceded to tongue fuck
her. He was enjoying this as much as she was, and made
sure he swallowed every drop of her cum. He occasionaly
pulled his tongue out to lick her clit a few times, then
stuck it back in and continued to tongue fuck her. After
several minutes of this, Misty was very close to orgasm.

"Oh, Ash, oh OH OHHHH YESSS!!!! YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!
I'M GONNA CUM! OHHH YES YES YESSSSS!!"

Upon hearing this, Ash opened his mouth wide and
pressed his face hard against Misty's crotch, determined
not to lose a drop of the precious sweet fluids that
were about to flow from her pussy. He began to tongue
fuck her even harder, and suddenly, she went over the
edge.

"Oh, Ash...OH ASH YES OH YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Misty came a lot, and Ash made sure he got every drop
of the sweet juices flowing from her pussy.

"So, Misty," Ash said, "did I do a good job?"

"How should I know," Misty replied. "It's my first
time. But it felt pretty good to me!!!"

"I'm glad you liked it," Ash said.

"Well, guess what?"

"Umm, I give up, what?"

"Now it's my turn!"

With that, Misty pulled down the shorts on Ash's
pajamas and got her first look at his rock hard cock. It
was 6 inches long and about an inch thick, which is
pretty big for a 10 year old.

"Wow, that's a big dick for a 10 year old," Misty
exclaimed.

"It is," Ash asked.

"Well, from what I heard, 10 year olds usually have
dicks that are about 3 inches long. This has gotta be
about 6 inches."

"Oh, cool! I bet that can be used to give you more
pleasure!"

"Well, I'm concentrating on giving YOU pleasure now,"
Misty replied.

"OK, well, if you want to," Ash said.

"I definately do," Misty exclaimed.

With that, Misty began to kiss down Ash's hard cock
slowly, then kissed his balls. Then she kissed back up
his cock and went down the other side. Ash was enjoying
this, to say the least. Misty kissed back up his cock,
and then she licked the bottom of it, from under his
balls, all the way up to the tip, then took the head
into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah," Ash groaned.

Misty began to bob her head on Ash's cock, sucking hard
to give him more pleasure. Every few seconds, Ash would
let out a groan, which Misty found very encouraging.
Occasionally, Misty would pull Ash's cock out of her
mouth and lick up from his balls to the head, then put
it back in her mouth. She did ths so she could catch her
breath without having to stop giving Ash pleasure. Ash
was getting close to shooting his hot cum in Misty's
mouth.

"Oh, Misty, oh yeah...I'm gonna cum," He groaned.

Misty responded by sucking as hard as she could on his
prick and bobbing her head faster. Suddenly, Ash came.
Misty did her best to keep it all in her mouth, but she
had to swallow very fast to keep from losing it. She
liked the salty taste of Ash's cum as much as he liked
the sweet taste of hers.

"Oh, Misty, that was great," Ash said.

"I'm glad you liked it too," Misty replied. "The taste
is the best part, aside from knowing what it does to
you!"

They both looked down at Ash's now limp dick.

"I don't think we can make love tonight," Ash said.

"Oh, I think I can fix that," Misty said.

Misty began to suck and lick at Ash's dick until it
began to grow again.

"OK, it's working right now," she said.

"I don't know," Ash replied, "I think it needs to be
tested!"

"OK, so test it already," Misty said, spreading her
legs wide so Ash could get in.

Ash climbed on top of Misty and had her guide his rock
hard cock to the entrance of her pussy. It was tight,
and he pushed in slowly. Suddenly, he hit some
resistance.

"Oww," Misty said.

"Are you OK," Ash asked.

"I'm fine, I'm a virgin, rember? Just push really
hard."

So, Ash pushed as hard as he could and popped through
Misty's cherry. She gave a little yelp of pain as he
went through, but he kept pushing in and out of her
pussy, so the pain quickly turned to pleasure.

"Oh, Ash, oh, yes, oh..." Misty moaned.

"Ohhh, yeah, you feel sooo tight Misty," Ash groaned.
"I love you, Misty. It's not just your body, It's you."

"I love you too, Ash," Misty replied, "I always will.
Oh, yessss! You're sooooo gooood!"

After several minutes of this, they were both about to
cum.

"Oh, Misty, yeah...Oh, I'm gonna cum," Ash groaned.

"Ohhhh, yess, YES, YESSSS! OH ASH, ME TOO! OH, YESSSS!!
I'M CUMMING!!!!"

With that, Ash shot his load into Misty's hot pussy,
and Misty came at the same time.

"Misty, that was increadable," Ash exclaimed.

"Yeah, Ash. Thanks for a great night," Misty replied.

With that, they both got cleaned up and kissed each
other goodnight. Ash returned to his room, and Misty
went to sleep, with her last words being "Glad I've been
on birth control for the past 2 months, otherwise I'd
have had to turn Ash down, and we'd both still be
virgins."

George A. Dodge IV

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
Heh..VERY amusing.. I almost wanted to see him pull out a Squirtle to hose
her with...

But.. my one real problem is in this line.. 'Misty responded by sucking as

hard as she could on his

prick and bobbing her head faster.' ...now, I don't know about Ash, but if
someone sucked very hard on *my* throbbing wang, she'd probably pop the
blood-filled head.. so, sexually, 'as hard as she could' is a bad idea.

-=Arthur=-

ScyStryke

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
Wow, great lemon, your best works yet. Will there be anotehr part though? if
so how many?

---
ScyStryke

'Siggy' version 1.0.1.0

Member of the PW
An ex-lurker
Hater of censors
Hater of pokémon haters
Lord of a Cerualan Blades province in Utopia
Minor Herhiophant of Chaos
A tough Mechwarrior
A fierce Scyther
Former Champion of Chaos
Abuser of Omega Flare
Breaker of silance
A Pokémaniac on way too many stimulants
A Zerg General
A crazed driver
A RPG addict
A believer of all that is Goddish
A son of a mother
A fan of Kane (nothing to do with Kain)
Writer of this sig
A web miner
A sick minded bastard
Hater of baka Satoshi/Ash
Fan of Kasumi/Misty (Insult her and you insult me)
A pokémon master (x3)
A high school student
A friend of some
The ruler of all that is very,very,very wrong.
An understanding prophet
Flamer of baka newbies
And finnaly
A person with alot on his damn mind.
----------------
Barney HATE Shrine:

Takotchi: On top of the playground... all covered with blood, I shot poor
Barney, with a 44 slug... I went to the hospital... he wasn't quite dead...
so I took a bazooka... and blew off his head. I went to the funeral, and
spat on his grave, some people threw roses, I threw a grenade.

Scythrscy: "You like you, I like me, together we can kill Barney, take a
great big stick and shove it up his butt, maybe that'll shut him up..."

Nob Donut: The homicidal mania is building toa fever pitch. I'm sorry
officer, it was Barney! Not no pussy Iron Maiden or Ozzy records, but that
purple dino!

Scythrscy: "Take a sawed-off shotgun, blast 'im out the door, no more stupid
dinosaur!"
-----------------
"Get a non-fucking life!" -Joepokemaniac.
"DIE SPAMMER DIE!" - a warning to those spammers out there.
Barney HATE Shrine:

UIN: 5206601
Email: Squa...@worldnet.att.net
AIM: ScyStyke

Icy Lock

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

ScyStryke <Squa...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> Wow, great lemon, your best works yet. Will there be anotehr part though?
if
> so how many?

OK, for one, I hope there will be, because I want it to be endless. For two,
I had a hard time writing this, the first part took me about 45 minutes, the
second part took me 2 hours.

For three, shut up siggy! (LoL J/K)

John Troy

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
I dont know why the fanfic didnt show up i checked everyday on this
newsgroup for part 2. but today all i saw was reply of it like
this RE: message and thats it not the actual message did not show
up for some strange reason so can anyone repost this fanfic or lemon
which ever you call it.
thanks for your time. or you can email it to my email address
at l...@connection.com which ever option you prefer easier or
better.

Junkie clan Ramen

Aug 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/3/99
If you put a million monkeys in a room with a millin typewriters,
eventually, one would be able type out the works of Shakespear. While
one hasn't come close yet, the monkey nammed George A. Dodge IV did
manage to type the following in a fit of rage after not being fed for a
week....

> Heh..VERY amusing.. I almost wanted to see him pull out a Squirtle to hose
> her with...
>
> But.. my one real problem is in this line.. 'Misty responded by sucking as

> hard as she could on his
> prick and bobbing her head faster.' ...now, I don't know about Ash, but if
> someone sucked very hard on *my* throbbing wang, she'd probably pop the
> blood-filled head.. so, sexually, 'as hard as she could' is a bad idea.

Heh, "wang". I need to use that word more.

--
Ramen Junkie

George A. Dodge IV

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
Hehe hehehehhee...woo. I love getting flamed.. it's been too long since the
last one.

Junkie clan Ramen wrote in message ...

>If you put a million monkeys in a room with a millin typewriters,
>eventually, one would be able type out the works of Shakespear. While
>one hasn't come close yet, the monkey nammed George A. Dodge IV did
>manage to type the following in a fit of rage after not being fed for a
>week....
>> Heh..VERY amusing.. I almost wanted to see him pull out a Squirtle to
hose
>> her with...
>>

>> But.. my one real problem is in this line.. 'Misty responded by sucking

as
>> hard as she could on his

Junkie clan Ramen

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
If you put a million monkeys in a room with a millin typewriters,
eventually, one would be able type out the works of Shakespear. While
one hasn't come close yet, the monkey nammed George A. Dodge IV did
manage to type the following in a fit of rage after not being fed for a
week....
> Hehe hehehehhee...woo. I love getting flamed.. it's been too long since the
> last one.

I wasn't flaming. It just sounds cool. That "Lady's man" guy on SNL
used the word wang.

--
Ramen Junkie

George A. Dodge IV

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
Ahh..that Monkey/Typewriter thing must be something you do often, running
joke sort of thing. I don't come here often, obviously.

Lady's Man also likes some drink I can say but not spell... like kavossie`
..blah. It's fun to say..all I know.

-=Sweet Charlie=-

Gina,the Mad Professor

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
wang is a great word,I use it all the time

Junkie clan Ramen wrote:

> If you put a million monkeys in a room with a millin typewriters,
> eventually, one would be able type out the works of Shakespear. While
> one hasn't come close yet, the monkey nammed George A. Dodge IV did
> manage to type the following in a fit of rage after not being fed for a
> week....
> > Hehe hehehehhee...woo. I love getting flamed.. it's been too long since the
> > last one.
> >

> I wasn't flaming. It just sounds cool. That "Lady's man" guy on SNL
> used the word wang.
>
> > Junkie clan Ramen wrote in message ...
> > >If you put a million monkeys in a room with a millin typewriters,
> > >eventually, one would be able type out the works of Shakespear. While
> > >one hasn't come close yet, the monkey nammed George A. Dodge IV did
> > >manage to type the following in a fit of rage after not being fed for a
> > >week....
> > hose

> > as

Junkie clan Ramen

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
If you put a million monkeys in a room with a millin typewriters,
eventually, one would be able type out the works of Shakespear. While
one hasn't come close yet, the monkey nammed George A. Dodge IV did
manage to type the following in a fit of rage after not being fed for a
week....

Not really, It's just my default header thing. It used to be boring like
"I think I heard XXX say....."
I have the program set up to post that way.
--
Ramen Junkie