Ere we go - My MP3 list.mp3

Master of Mice

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
Right this is the list, not including silly things like southpark, shit
and fart tunes :o) oh and the 70's spider man theme tune.

DJ hype with MC GQ - Rroll Da Beats.mp3
Chemical Brothers - Music response.mp3
EZ_Rollers-Tough_at_the_Top.mp3
It's A Fire.mp3
Motion Picture Soundtrack.mp3
Rollers-Science Funktion.mp3
Art of Noise with Rakim Album- Metaforce (Roni Size Remix).mp3
BRANVAN 3000 - Drinking in LA.MP3
The Cardigans - Losing my Favorite Game.mp3
Chemical Brothers & Moby vs Fatboy Slim & Prodigy - Herran.mp3
Chemical Brothers (with Mercury Rev)- The Private Phychedelic Reel.mp3
Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl.mp3
Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be.mp3
Chemical Brothers\chemical_brothers-block_rockin_beats[1].mp3
Chemical Brothers\chemical_brothers-under_the_influence[1].mp3
Chemical_Brothers_-08-_Got_Glint.mp3
Dance_Techno_Rave-Orbital - Speed Freak (Moby Remix).MP3
Dj Hype & Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction.mp3
Dj Hype & Dj Zinc - Play The Game.mp3
DJ Hype & Ganja Kru - Super Sharp Shooter (Remix).mp3
Dj Hype - Closer to god.mp3
Dj hype - cool down.mp3
DJ Hype - Dark Soldier 'Challenge'.MP3
DJ Hype - Ganja Man.mp3
DJ Hype - Stronger.mp3
DJ Hype - Tiger Style [Jungle].mp3
DJ Hype - World of Drum n Bass Experience - 12- Zinc - Six Million Ways
To Die.mp3
Dj krust - Maintain (dave angel mix).mp3
DJ Krust - Warhead (Ram Trilogy Remix).mp3
DJ Shadow - High Noon.mp3
DJ Shadow, DJ Krush & Roni Size - Freestyle.mp3
E'z Rollers\03-ez_rollers-hip_to_the_game.mp3
Ed Rush & Optical - Pacman.mp3
Eminem with Wu Tang Clan - Three.mp3
EZ Rollers - Breakbeat Generation.mp3
EZ Rollers - Cops Don't Like Us.mp3
EZ ROLLERS - MOVIN' TARGET.MP3
EZ Rollers - Spin Out.mp3
EZ Rollers - Weekend World - 10. Rhode Trip.mp3
EZ Rollers - Weekend World - 15. Tribe.mp3
ez_rollers_-_weekend_world.mp3
(fatboy slim vs eminem) my name is fatboy slim [www homeofmusic com].mp3

Fatboy Slim - Right here right now.mp3
GARYNUMAN - Cars.MP3
Public Enemy - He Got Game.mp3
LEFTFIEL - SWORDS~1.MP3
Leftfield - Afrika Shok - Rythm And Stealth.mp3
Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels - EZ Rollers - Walk This Land .mp3
MACYGRAY - I've Commited murder.MP3
Method Man - Judgement Day (Roni Size Remix).mp3
Moby - Porcelin.mp3
Orbital - Box.mp3
Orbital - Dr Who Theme.mp3
Orbital - I Don't Know You People.mp3
Orbital - Little Fluffy Clouds.mp3
Orbital - Mission Impossible Theme (Techno ReMix).MP3
Orbital - Satan.mp3
Orbital - The Box - 1.mp3
Orbital - Toxygene.mp3
orbital-belfast.mp3
Pollywanacraka .mp3
Public Enemy - 911 Is A Joke.mp3
Public Enemy - Fight the Power.mp3
Radiohead - Nothing Touches Me.mp3
Roni Size & DJ Die - Music Box.mp3
Roni Size - Visiting Angels.mp3
Roni Size - Watching Windows.mp3
Roni Size Dj Krust Dj Die - I Remember.mp3
Roni Size-Reprazent - Brown Paper Bag (Full Vocal Mix).mp3
Roni_Size_-_Dj_Krust_Formulate.mp3
Soul Coughing & Roni Size - A Plane Scraped Its Belly On A Sooty Yellow
Moon.mp3
The Prodigy - The Trick.mp3
The Saint Soundtrack - 01 - Orbital - The Saint Theme.mp3
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold.mp3
Wu Tang Clan - Method Man (Smoked Out Version).mp3
Wu-Tang Clan - Tearz.mp3
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever (Disc 1) - A Better Tomarrow.mp3
Wyclef Jean - It Doesnt Matter (Feat The Rock).mp3
ez_rollers-its_murder-sour.mp3
Roni Size, DJ Die & Six Underground - Post Modern Sleaze (remix)

Firky

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
On the Sat, 16 Sep 2000 14:32:41 GMT. Master of Mice scribbled....

Ž Motion Picture Soundtrack.mp3

Kid A?

--
"Flying on your motorcycle,
Watching all the ground beneath you drop

Master of Mice

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
not sure, downloaded it for my brother... I think it's radiohead. dont
really like it

Firky

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
On the Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:14:38 GMT. Master of Mice scribbled....

Ş not sure, downloaded it for my brother... I think it's radiohead. dont
Ş really like it

Tell me the play length of it and what it sounds like (organ playing or
thrashing guitars)

Master of Mice

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
ok well it's really slow all the way through and all it is really is some
bloke singing.... dont sound like the radiohead bloke btw and there's a
guitar in the background playing slowly... and there aint any drums but i
did have to play it quiet at this time of night so i'm not sure.

/dev/null

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
Despite the shortcomings of , Master of Mice <G...@yperv.com> from YEAH
YER MUM!!! managed to comunicate their thoughts on Ere we go - My MP3
list.mp3 in alt.games.half-life.tfclassic thusly:

well, here's mine, except Neil Young should be on there too...
38 Special - Rockin' Into The Night
38 Special - Twentieth Century Fox
38 Special - Back Where You Belong
38 Special - Wild-Eyed Southern Boys
[38 Special] 05 Fade To Blue.mp3
[38 Special] 06 If I'd Been The One.mp3
[38 Special] 07 Rebel To Rebel.mp3
[38 Special] 08 Take 'em Out.mp3
[38 Special] 09 Deja Voodo.mp3
[38 Special] 10 Fantasy Girl.mp3
38 Special - Caught Up In You
38 Special - Hold On Loosely
38 Special - Just One Girl (New Studio Trac
Asleep at the Wheel - (Get Your Kicks On) Route 66
[Asleep at the Wheel] 02 Miles And Miles Of Texas.mp3
[Asleep at the Wheel] 03 Take Me Back To Texas - Stay All Night.mp3
[Asleep at the Wheel] 04 Black And White Rag.mp3
[Asleep at the Wheel] 05 Jambalaya.mp3
[Asleep at the Wheel] 06 Ain't Nobody Here But Us Cickens.mp3
[Asleep at the Wheel] 07 Dance With Who Brung Ya.mp3
Asleep at the Wheel - Choo Choo Ch Boogie
Asleep at the Wheel - House Of Blue Lights
Asleep at the Wheel - Beat Me Daddy (Eight To The Ba
Average White Band - Pick Up the Pieces
[Average White Band] 02 Person to Person.mp3
[Average White Band] 03 Got the Love.mp3
[Average White Band] 04 You Got It.mp3
[Average White Band] 05 Work to Do.mp3
[Average White Band] 06 Cut the Cake.mp3
[Average White Band] 07 If I Ever Lose This Heaven.mp3
[Average White Band] 08 School Boy Crush.mp3
[Average White Band] 09 Queen of My Soul.mp3
[Average White Band] 10 Cloudy (live).mp3
[Average White Band] 11 A Love of Your Own.mp3
[Average White Band] 12 Soul Searching.mp3
[Average White Band] 13 I'm the One (live).mp3
[Average White Band] 14 Get It Up (with Ben E King).mp3
[Average White Band] 15 Your Love Is a Miracle.mp3
[Average White Band] 16 When Will You Be Mine.mp3
[Average White Band] 17 Let's Go 'Round Again.mp3
[Average White Band] 18 For You, For Love.mp3
Bad Livers - Clinch Mountain Breakdown.mp3
Bad Livers - Cluck Old Hen.mp3
Bad Livers - Corn Liquor Made a Fool Out of Me.mp3
Bad Livers - Counting The Crossties.mp3
Bad Livers - Dallas Texas.mp3
Bad Livers - Dobro Blues.mp3
Bad Livers - Falling Down The Stairs (With a Pistol in My Hand).mp3
Bad Livers - Hogs On The Highway.mp3
Bad Livers - Lathe Creek.mp3
Bad Livers - Mr. Modal.mp3
Bad Livers - My Old Man.mp3
Bad Livers - News Not The Weather.mp3
Bad Livers - Saludamas a Tejas.mp3
Bad Livers - Shufflin To Memphis.mp3
Bad Livers - The National Blues.mp3
[Bad Livers] 01 Lumpy, Beanpole, And Dirt.mp3
[Bad Livers] 02 I'm Goin' Back To Mom And Dad.mp3
[Bad Livers] 03 I'm Convicted.mp3
[Bad Livers] 04 Brand New Hat.mp3
[Bad Livers] 05 Hollywood Blues.mp3
[Bad Livers] 06 Honey, I've Found A Brand New Way - It's All The Same
To Me.mp3
[Bad Livers] 07 A Yid Ist Geboren Inz Oklahoma.mp3
[Bad Livers] 08 Captain, Oh Captain.mp3
[Bad Livers] 09 Jalopy.mp3
[Bad Livers] 10 Doin My Time.mp3
[Bad Livers] 11 Cannonball Rag.mp3
[Bad Livers] 12 Anna Lee.mp3
[Bad Livers] 13 You Broke My Heart, I Broke Your Jaw.mp3
Ben Harper - Steal My Kisses.mp3
Ben Harper - Walk Away.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Backdoor Man.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Big '49.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Bugtussle Saturday Night.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Feelin' Kinda Lucky.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Have and Hold.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Have You Ever Had The Feelin.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - I'm Gonna Leave.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - If I Knew Now (What I Knew Then).mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Let's Make It...Tonight!.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Strange Love.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - The Greatest Story Ever Told.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - The Losers Blues.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - Three Years Blind.mp3
Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys - What's It To Ya.mp3
[Br5-49] 01 1 Tell Me Mama.mp3
[Br5-49] 02 2 Even If It's Wrong.mp3
[Br5-49] 03 3 Sweet Sweet Girl.mp3
[Br5-49] 04 4 Pourin' Pain.mp3
[Br5-49] 05 5 Uneasy Rider.mp3
[Br5-49] 06 6 Better Than This .mp3
[Br5-49] 07 7 Waitin' For The Ax .mp3
[Br5-49] 08 8 Brain Cloudy Blues.mp3
[Br5-49] 09 9 Big Mouth Blues.mp3
[Br5-49] 10 10 Six Days On The Road.mp3
[Br5-49] 11 11 Cracker Jack.mp3
[Br5-49] 12 12 You're A Hum-Dinger.mp3
BR-549 - 18 Wheels and a Crowbar.mp3
BR-549 - Bettie, Bettie.mp3
BR-549 - Betty Plug.mp3
BR-549 - Boot Plug.mp3
BR-549 - Firemarshall Plug.mp3
BR-549 - HillBilly Thang.mp3
BR-549 - Knoxville Girl.mp3
BR-549 - Me 'N' Opie (Down by the Duck Pond).mp3
BR-549 - Ole Slewfoot.mp3
Tip Plug.mp3
Brian Setzer and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Stray Cat Strut.MP3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 01 This Cat's On A Hot Tin Roof.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 02 The Dirty Boogie.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 03 This Old House.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 04 Let's Live It Up.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 05 Sleepwalk.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 06 Jump Jive An' Wail.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 07 You're The Boss.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 08 Rock This Town.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 09 Since I Don't Have You .mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 10 Switchblade 327.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 11 Nosey Joe.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 12 Hollywood Nocturne.mp3
[Brian Setzer Orchestra] 13 As Long As I'm Singin'.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 01 Thunder Road.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 02 Tenth Avenue Freeze Out.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 03 Night.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 04 Backstreets.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 05 Born To Run.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 06 She's The One.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 07 Meeting Across The River.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 08 Jungleland.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 01 Human Touch.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 02 Soul Driver.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 03 57 Channels (And Nothin' On).mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 04 Cross My Heart.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 05 Gloria's Etes.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 06 With Every Wish.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 07 Roll Of The Dice.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 08 Real World.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 09 All Or Nothin' At All.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 10 Man's Job.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 11 I Wish I Were Blind.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 12 The Long Goodbye.mp3
[Bruce Springsteen] 13 Real Man.mp3
Bruce Springsteen - Pony Boy
All Things Are Possible
Any Road, Any Cost
Be Glorified
Be strong.mp3
Because We Believe.mp3
Celebrate Jesus.mp3
Come On In.mp3
committed to the call.mp3
count your blessing.mp3
Deeper.mp3
I See The Lord.mp3
I Will Never Be.mp3
I'm Sorry.mp3
Jesus, Lover of my Soul.mp3
Let It Rise.mp3
Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad.mp3
Let Your Spirit Come.mp3
Little Bit of Morning.mp3
Lord I lift your Name on High.mp3
Lord Most High.mp3
Love will take us home.mp3
Love You So Much.mp3
Mary's Song.mp3
Midnight Oil.mp3
more like a whisper.mp3
More Love, More Power.mp3
My Faith will Stay.mp3
O Lord, you're beautiful.mp3
O magnify The Lord.mp3
On Bended Knee.mp3
Open The Eyes of my Heart.mp3
pgd01.mp3
Plus One - Written on My Heart.mp3
Power of The Moment.mp3
Respect Yourself.mp3
Sanctuary (Lord Prepare Me).mp3
Sing Unto The Lord.mp3
So Many Santas, Away in a Manger.mp3
stairway to heaven.mp3
Stand Up, Stand up for Jesus.mp3
Steel Bars.mp3
Stir Up a hunger.mp3
Suffer The Silence09.mp3
Take me To Jesus.mp3
That's What A Brother is For05.mp3
The Lord Reigns.mp3
There is None Like You.mp3
Third-Day - Thief.mp3
This is The Day.mp3
This Is The Life.mp3
tuning.mp3
Twila Paris - All My Heart.mp3
Twila Paris - Seventy Years Ago .mp3
Twila Paris - All About You.mp3
Twila Paris - I Will Worship.mp3
Twila Paris - Neither Will I.mp3
Twila Paris - Rescue The Prisoner.mp3
Twila Paris - The Light Is Shining.mp3
Twila Paris - Visitor From Heaven.mp3
Twila Paris - Watch and Pray.mp3
Twila Paris -God is in Control.mp3
Twila Paris -What Am I Without You.mp3
Victory Chant.mp3
We Can Work It Out.mp3
we trust in god.mp3
What Sin.mp3
Worthy, You are Worthy.mp3
You Are the One.mp3
You Come to My Senses.mp3
You Have Been Given.mp3
Circle of Friends.wav
Love You So Much.wav
Rock of Ages.wav
Veil of Ashe - The Cross was his own.wav
voices.wav
We Fall Down.wav
We Trust in God.wav
Commander Cody - Lost in the Ozone - 12 - Beat Me Daddy Eight to the
Bar.mp3
Commander Cody - Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! That Cigarette.mp3
Commander Cody-hot Rod Lincoln.mp3
Asleep At The Wheel / Dixie Ch - Roly Poly
Billy Ray Cyrus - Busy Man
Buzzin' Cousins - Sweet Suzanne (John Mellencamp, Dwight Yoakum, John
Prine, Joe Ely, James McMurtry)
Various Artists - Copperhead Road - Steve Earl
Dixie Chicks & Asleep At The Wheel - Roly Poly (Live).mp3
Dwight Yoakum - Always Late With Your Kisses.mp3
Garth Brooks- Standing Outside the Fire.mp3
Jo Dee Messina - Heads Carolina, Tails California.mp3
Vince Gill - Go Rest High On The Mountian.mp3
You've Got A Friend.mp3
Commodores - Still.mp3
[Eagles] 01 Hotel California.mp3
[Eagles] 02 New Kid In Town.mp3
[Eagles] 03 Life In The Fast Lane.mp3
[Eagles] 04 Wasted Time.mp3
[Eagles] 05 Wasted Time (Reprise).mp3
[Eagles] 06 Victim Of Love.mp3
[Eagles] 07 Pretty Maids All In A Row.mp3
[Eagles] 08 Try And Love Again.mp3
[Eagles] 09 The Last Resort.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 01 Guitar Town.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 02 Half As Much.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 03 Cattle Call.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 04 Guess Things Happen That Way.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 05 Hard Times.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 06 Mansion On The Hill.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 07 Scotland.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 08 Montana Cowgirl.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 09 Like Strangers.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 10 Lodi.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 11 Calling My Children Home.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 12 If I Could Be There.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 13 Walls Of Time.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 14 Get Up John.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 15 It's A Hard Life Wherever You Go Abraham
Martin.mp3
[Emmylou Harris] 16 Smoke Along The Track.mp3
Aint No Mountain High Enough-Marvin Gaye-n-Tammi Terrelle.mp3
Alicia Bridges - I Love the Nightlife.mp3
Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces01.mp3
Boogie Oogie Oogie- A Taste of Honey.mp3
The Commodores - Easy Like Sunday Morning
Commodores - Nightshift
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
Heatwave - Boogie Nights.MP3
Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me.mp3
Oldies-Commodores - Brick House.mp3
Pure Funk 08 Car Wash -- Rose Royce.mp3
Sam & Dave - Hold On! I'm Comin'.mp3
Sylvers - Boogie Fever.mp3
Vicky Sue Robinson - Turn The Beat Around.mp3
War-Low Rider.mp3
we are family.mp3
we're in this love together.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 01 And The Gods Made Love.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 02 Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland).mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 03 Crosstown Traffic.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 04 Voodoo Chile.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 05 Little Miss Strange.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 06 Long Hot Summer Night.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 07 Come On (Let The Good Times Roll).mp3
Jimi Hendrix - Gypsy Eyes
Jimi Hendrix - Burning Of The Midnight Lamp
Jimi Hendrix - Rainy Day, Dream Away
Jimi Hendrix - 1983 (A Merman I Should Tur
[Jimi Hendrix] 12 Moon, Turn The Tides Gently Gently Away.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 13 Still Raining, Strill Dreaming.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 14 House Burning Down.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 15 All Along The Watchtower.mp3
[Jimi Hendrix] 16 Voodoo Child (Slight Return).mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - 9 dream.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Give Peace a Chance - Cold Turkey.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Happy Xmas (War is Over).mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Imagine.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Instant Karma.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Mind Games.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Mother.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Power to the People.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Whatever Gets You Through The Night.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish - Woman is the Nigger of the World.mp3
John Lennon - shaved fish -Give Peace a Chance (reprise).mp3
John Mellencamp - Wild Night.mp3
Clint Black-Like the Rain.mp3
Devo- Whip it.mp3
Don McLean - American Pie.mp3
Eifel 65 - Blue (Da Be Dee).mp3
The Ambassador - Christology - 10 - Apologetics.mp3
Junior Brown - Darlin' I'll Do Anything You Say.mp3
Junior Brown - Joe The Singing Janitor.mp3
Junior Brown - Parole Board.mp3
Junior Brown - Semi-Crazy.mp3
Junior Brown - Surf Medley.mp3
Junior Brown - Venom Wearin' Denim.mp3
Junior Brown -Gotta Get Up Every Morning.mp3
Junior Brown -Hong Kong Blues.mp3
Junior Brown -I Hung It Up.mp3
Junior Brown -I Want To Hear It From You.mp3
[Lee Rocker] 01 Rumblin Bass.mp3
[Lee Rocker] 02 Miracle In Memphis.mp3
[Lee Rocker] 03 One Way Or Another.mp3
[Lee Rocker] 04 Shaky Town.mp3
Lee Rocker - Screaming Hunger
Lee Rocker - Love Me Good
Lee Rocker - Little Piece Of Your Love
Lee Rocker - Memphis Freeze
[Lee Rocker] 09 Mr Newman.mp3
[Lee Rocker] 10 Into The Void.mp3
[Lee Rocker] 11 Movin' On.mp3
[Lee Rocker] 12 Hard Rain.mp3
[Lee Rocker] 13 The Naked Bass.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 01 Planet Of Love.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 02 Maybe.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 03 Rainy Days.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 04 Three Days.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 05 Baby Don't You Know.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 06 Now That's All Right With Me.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 07 A Simple I Love You.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 08 I'll Just Pretend.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 09 What's Good For You.mp3
[Mandy Barnett] 10 Wayfaring Stranger.mp3
Andrews Sisters- Beat Me Daddy Eight To The Bar.mp3
Boomtown rats - I dont like mondays.mp3
Mary Lou Lord - Live at Club Passim - 11 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
(Richard Thompson cover).mp3
Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning.mp3
Judas Priest - Breakin' The Law.mp3
Ozzy Osbourne & Dweezil Zappa - Stayin Alive VERY RARE!!!!.mp3
Ozzy Osbourne-Crazy Train.mp3
Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears.mp3
Quiet Riot (with Randy Rhoads-killergirls (live)...Extremely Rare.mp3
Quiet Riot - Metal Health (Bang Your Head).mp3
[Ozzy Osborne] 01 Over The Mountain.mp3
[Ozzy Osborne] 02 Flying High Again.mp3
Ozzy Osborne - Youcan't Kill Rock And Roll
Ozzy Osborne - Believer
Ozzy Osborne - Little Dolls
Ozzy Osborne - Tonight
[Ozzy Osborne] 07 S A T O.mp3
[Ozzy Osborne] 08 Diary Of A Madman.mp3
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss .MP3
Pearl Jam with Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.mp3
Brian song.mp3
Bruces' philosopher's song (Bruce's song).mp3
Eric the half-a-bee.mp3
Galaxy song.mp3
I like Chinese.mp3
I've got two legs.mp3
Knights of The Round Table.mp3
Meaning of Life.mp3
Medical love song.mp3
Money song.mp3
Penis song (not the Noel Coward song).mp3
Sit on my face.mp3
Santana - (Da Le) Yaleo.mp3
Santana - .mp3
Santana - Africa Bamba.mp3
Santana - Corazon Espinado.mp3
Santana - Do You Like the Way.mp3
Santana - El Farol.mp3
Santana - Maria, Maria.mp3
Santana - Migra.mp3
Santana - Primavera.mp3
Santana - Put Your Lights On.mp3
Santana - Smooth
Santana - The Calling
Santana - Wishing it was
The Mavericks - Dance The Night Away
[The Mavericks] 02 Tell Me Why.mp3
[The Mavericks] 03 I Should Know.mp3
[The Mavericks] 04 Someone Should Tell Her.mp3
[The Mavericks] 05 To Be With You.mp3
[The Mavericks] 06 I've Got This Feeling.mp3
[The Mavericks] 07 Fool 1.mp3
The Mavericks - I Don't Even Know Your Name
The Mavericks - I Hope You Want Me Too
The Mavericks - Melbourne Mambo
The Mavericks - Dolores
[The Mavericks] 12 Save A Prayer.mp3
[The Mavericks] 13 Dream River.mp3
Violent Femmes - Please Do Not Go.mp3
[Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius)] 01 Birdland.mp3
[Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius)] 02 A Remark You Made.mp3
[Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius)] 03 Teen Town.mp3
[Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius)] 04 Harlequin.mp3
Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius - Rumba Mama
Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius - Palladium
Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius - The Juggler
Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius - Havona

_

Lynrd
aka ZipPy[TiT]
5/6 MCSE
Best Flamer, AGHLTFC

From the MySQL online manual:

21.1.1 How to convert mSQL tools for MySQL
1. Run the shell script msql2mysql on the source. This requires the replace program, which is distributed with MySQL.
2. Compile.
3. Fix all compiler errors.

Firky

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
On the Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:49:52 -0500. /dev/null scribbled....

Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 01 Over The Mountain.mp3
Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 02 Flying High Again.mp3
Þ Ozzy Osborne - Youcan't Kill Rock And Roll
Þ Ozzy Osborne - Believer
Þ Ozzy Osborne - Little Dolls
Þ Ozzy Osborne - Tonight
Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 07 S A T O.mp3
Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 08 Diary Of A Madman.mp3

I idle that man.

Þ Pearl Jam - Last Kiss .MP3
Þ Pearl Jam with Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.mp3

m0nt

Bruce Springsteen aint bad either.

Empee

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00

> On the Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:49:52 -0500. /dev/null scribbled....
>
> Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 01 Over The Mountain.mp3
> Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 02 Flying High Again.mp3
> Þ Ozzy Osborne - Youcan't Kill Rock And Roll
> Þ Ozzy Osborne - Believer
> Þ Ozzy Osborne - Little Dolls
> Þ Ozzy Osborne - Tonight
> Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 07 S A T O.mp3
> Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 08 Diary Of A Madman.mp3

Dammit.
Now I have to go and dig that CD out.

/wanders off, humming the end of Diary of a Madman

--
Too much too soon is not enough.
ICQ: 26739748 eFAX: 0870 1332659 Email: em...@empee.net

Derek Dugger

Sep 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/18/00
Woo hoo I'm happy, I'm fianlly going to get to see Big Sandy live next
month, Saw Brian Setzer on your list there too, his new CD sucks, or at
least most of it. Lee rocker, I hear he and Scotty Moore are doing soem
touring together, that would be cool.

"/dev/null" <lynrdREMOVET...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Firky

Sep 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/18/00
On the Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:19:03 GMT. Derek Dugger scribbled....

Þ Woo hoo I'm happy, I'm fianlly going to get to see Big Sandy live next
Þ month, Saw Brian Setzer on your list there too, his new CD sucks, or at
Þ least most of it. Lee rocker, I hear he and Scotty Moore are doing soem
Þ touring together, that would be cool.

Derek. Go and download some Jethro Tull.

Valjean

Sep 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/18/00

Firky wrote:

> On the Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:19:03 GMT. Derek Dugger scribbled....
>

> Ş Woo hoo I'm happy, I'm fianlly going to get to see Big Sandy live next
> Ş month, Saw Brian Setzer on your list there too, his new CD sucks, or at
> Ş least most of it. Lee rocker, I hear he and Scotty Moore are doing soem
> Ş touring together, that would be cool.

> Derek. Go and download some Jethro Tull.

Went to see them recently - not bad seeing most of them are even older
then me

Dale

Sep 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/18/00
On the Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:24:06 GMT. Valjean scribbled....

Ş Went to see them recently - not bad seeing most of them are even older
Ş then me

Quality never dies.

/Wacks on Cross eye Mary

--
www.firked.com

Derek Dugger

Sep 18, 2000, 10:55:41 PM9/18/00
I am quite familiar with Jethro Tull, thank you. Sitting on a park bench
eyeing little girls with bad intent :o)
--
Killbilly[AsS]
Derek Dugger

"Firky" <po...@vatican.com> wrote in message

> On the Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:19:03 GMT. Derek Dugger scribbled....
>

> Þ Woo hoo I'm happy, I'm fianlly going to get to see Big Sandy live
next
> Þ month, Saw Brian Setzer on your list there too, his new CD sucks, or at
> Þ least most of it. Lee rocker, I hear he and Scotty Moore are doing soem
> Þ touring together, that would be cool.

> Derek. Go and download some Jethro Tull.

Bemsha

Sep 19, 2000, 12:19:04 AM9/19/00
copulating with mirth?

"Derek Dugger" <derek...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> I am quite familiar with Jethro Tull, thank you. Sitting on a park
bench
> eyeing little girls with bad intent :o)
> --
> Killbilly[AsS]
> Derek Dugger
> Official AGHLTFC Top Poster
> "Wellllll doggies"
> The Poison Okies
> http://poisonokies.home.att.net/
> ICQ# 44287754
>

> "Firky" <po...@vatican.com> wrote in message
> > On the Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:19:03 GMT. Derek Dugger scribbled....
> >

> > Ş Woo hoo I'm happy, I'm fianlly going to get to see Big Sandy
live
> next
> > Ş month, Saw Brian Setzer on your list there too, his new CD sucks, or
at
> > Ş least most of it. Lee rocker, I hear he and Scotty Moore are doing
soem
> > Ş touring together, that would be cool.

Valjean

Sep 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/19/00

^ --- missing word round - answer is "off"

:-)

/goes to put on old - scratchy vinyl version of Bursting Out

/dev/null

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
Despite the shortcomings of MicroPlanet Gravity v2.30.1773, Firky
<po...@vatican.com> from www.firked.com managed to comunicate their
thoughts on Re: Ere we go - My MP3 list.mp3 in
alt.games.half-life.tfclassic thusly:

>On the Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:49:52 -0500. /dev/null scribbled....
>
>Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 01 Over The Mountain.mp3
>Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 02 Flying High Again.mp3
>Þ Ozzy Osborne - Youcan't Kill Rock And Roll
>Þ Ozzy Osborne - Believer
>Þ Ozzy Osborne - Little Dolls
>Þ Ozzy Osborne - Tonight
>Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 07 S A T O.mp3
>Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 08 Diary Of A Madman.mp3
>
>I idle that man.

Idle??

>Þ Pearl Jam - Last Kiss .MP3
>Þ Pearl Jam with Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.mp3
>
>m0nt

Aye...Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay is great.

>Bruce Springsteen aint bad either.

A great merkin Poet I tell you.

BTW, Bellsouths news server crashed for 12 hours immediately after I
posted my list....I never saw any responses to it.

coincidence??

Sultitan Itan

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00

> Despite the shortcomings of MicroPlanet Gravity v2.30.1773, Firky
> <po...@vatican.com> from www.firked.com managed to comunicate their
> thoughts on Re: Ere we go - My MP3 list.mp3 in
> alt.games.half-life.tfclassic thusly:

> >On the Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:49:52 -0500. /dev/null scribbled....
> >
> >Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 01 Over The Mountain.mp3
> >Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 02 Flying High Again.mp3
> >Þ Ozzy Osborne - Youcan't Kill Rock And Roll
> >Þ Ozzy Osborne - Believer
> >Þ Ozzy Osborne - Little Dolls
> >Þ Ozzy Osborne - Tonight
> >Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 07 S A T O.mp3
> >Þ [Ozzy Osborne] 08 Diary Of A Madman.mp3
> >
> >I idle that man.
> >

> Idle??
>
> >Þ Pearl Jam - Last Kiss .MP3
> >Þ Pearl Jam with Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.mp3
> >
> >m0nt
>
> Aye...Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay is great.
> >
> >Bruce Springsteen aint bad either.
>
> A great merkin Poet I tell you.
>
> BTW, Bellsouths news server crashed for 12 hours immediately after I
> posted my list....I never saw any responses to it.
>
> coincidence??

it is a vast right wing conspiracy

or something

--