Smiffin skill

Lou Spinelli

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
Ok, so with a 198 int and wearing a TBB to get my str to 98, i have done 137
combinations on all mannor of Fine Plate. My smiffin has gone from 175 to a
wopping 183 (take my advise, avoid boots when possible) is any one else
having better luck?

evilsofa

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
In article <8qtbgn$isa$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, "Lou
Spinelli" <L...@theworld.org> wrote:

The comment from Verant (I forget who exactly said it, sorry) was
that "exceptional strength" would give you the bonus in
blacksmithing. "Exceptional" was not defined so we can only
speculate at this point; I _personally_ would consider strength
over 150 to be exceptional, though they could easily have meant
125 or 100. When the bonus kicks in, and how good it is, will
take a long time and a lot of blacksmithing to give enough of a
data sample.

In any case, I sincerely doubt a strength of 98 would get any of
that bonus.

--
"Ninety percent of everything is crap." - Theodore Sturgeon
There is now over 550 billion pages of info on the World Wide Web.