Where can I find a Silverish Scimitar?

1 view

Player

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99
The Silverish Scimitar, I've heard, has better stats than a Combine
Scimitar. Can anyone give me any information on it?

-P

Timothy J Parker

Oct 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/23/99

A friend of mine killed Narra Tanith in South Karana and got a Silvery
Scimitar. She took a faction hit with Unkempt Druids, whoever they are.
Narra Tanith is one of those rare spawning NPCs that are killed in seconds
each time they spawn. Good luck!
According to EverLore's database the Silvery Scimitar is: Dam 6, Del 22,
Weight 3.5