So Trolls and Ogres cannot wear the new Crafted Warrior only armor?

David A Henry

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
I hear it's medium sized??? Too bad I was looking forward to getting
meself some... Sigh.

David A Henry
mailto:dhe...@bigfoot.com
http://www.bigfoot.com/~dhenry

Dave

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
As you may learn, there are advan/disadvantages to some classes and races.
Live and learn.

David A Henry <he...@universal.ca> wrote in message

Wwen Delian

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
There's a rumor that the size of the armor depends on who makes it. Some say
they've seen Ogres and Trolls wearing it. I don't know though.

Philth

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
clric...@aol.comNOSPAM (Wwen Delian) wrote in
<19990728170950...@ng-ft1.aol.com>:

>There's a rumor that the size of the armor depends on who makes it. Some
say
>they've seen Ogres and Trolls wearing it. I don't know though.

The latest patch lets large races wear it now as well. Im not sure
about small races. I would imagine them as well, but dont take my word on
it.