How often does King Xorbb spawn?

Shadow Blade

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
My brother(lvl 29, now 30 necro) has been in beholder's killing the
eyes for the past week(i would say at least 20 game playing hours), and
never received one of those sewn evil eye bags which he wanted. His
last day there Xorbb spawned, and he got his Ring of Xorbb off him. My
question is how often does this eye spawn? Seemed to be over a week(and
the zone is named after him).

Elguardo

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99

The Sewn evileye bags come from the evil eye in lower guk (live side) NOT
from xorbb in runneye. The evil eye in lower guk spawns every 32 minutes
(and has a plaseholder sometimes) and now has the bag almost every time.

neriak1...@yahoo.com.invalid (Shadow Blade) wrote in

Ralph

Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99

The sewn evil eye sacks come out of lower guk not the beholder maze.

g. deans

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
Ok, now that we've confirmed that the original poster's brother just wasted a
week of his life, can we still get an answer to the question? I have spent a
couple odd evenings in Beholder waiting for King Xorbb as well. This is
because my druid friend needs a slime crystal staff for a quest, and I want a
ring of Xorbb. However, I've never seen Xorbb, ever. Is there a trick to
making him spawn? I've heard rumours that you need to leave Lords Sirkl and
Cviir (sp?) in their spawns beside the throne and then Xorbb will spawn in the
middle. Or, does he have a placeholder? We've tried clearing the zone, too,
but that didn't do much either. Please give me more info :)

Jaalen al'Vere
Elementalist of E'Ci