Sewn Evil Eye Bags on the Rathe

Mark Boudoin

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
I am interested in purchasing a sewn evil eye bag on the rathe server, but
seem to not be able to find a price for them. Does anyone know about how
much they run for? Are they still 75% reduce bags? THanks

Cajun-slayer Swordmaster
Human Warrior

Brian Cully

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
In article <7tffbb$fkl$1...@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,

Mark Boudoin <mbou...@technologist.com> wrote:
>I am interested in purchasing a sewn evil eye bag on the rathe server, but
>seem to not be able to find a price for them. Does anyone know about how
>much they run for? Are they still 75% reduce bags? THanks

My suggestion would be to head down to Lower Guk and find people
camping the eye and ask them if you can have a bag when it drops.
Most of the people there are for the manastone, and by the time
anyone is done with a camping session, let alone the four or five
that's frequently necessary to get the stone, they have more bags
than they know what to do with. When we were camping the stone we
would typically just /shout that we had yet another bag and it was
up for grabs if someone could come get it before the corpse decayed.

Of course, you have to be able to make it to the eye, which can
be tricky, since a lot of the stuff down there can see invis, but
you might be able to work something out.

Archi Tuttle
Monk at Large
Innoruuk

Brandon Mills

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
Or perhaps he has good froggie faction =p Not me though. I killed that King
thirty-two too many times.

Brian Cully wrote:

http://www.newsfeeds.com The Largest Usenet Servers in the World!
------== Over 73,000 Newsgroups - Including Dedicated Binaries Servers ==-----

GreenKnight

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
Last I heard, the bags sell for around 350pp. If you can make it all the way
to the evil eye in lower guk, hang around.....you will get one off the eye
everyone camps for the mana stone.....bags are lore so you can only have the
one.

GreinKnight
The Rathe Server
"currently in hell level 2"

eqman

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
It should run for anything seller wants. By the time he can get it, person
will have lots platinum and don't need any more or person is type that only
barter.