Monk Armor

Marc Mayer

Jan 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/15/00
I would like to see some more armor quests for monks. Right now we have the
headbands and sashes, treant fists(witch has a spawn that takes forever) and
robe of the lost circle. There could be more but I havent seen them. Almost
all the other classes can quest for a full set of armor. Monks have to rely
on heavly camped mobs for there ideal armor. Cured silk was nice up to about
15-20. We need a questable set of armor. If anything just to remove the
monotony of camping a mob for hours.

Thanks

Sepharoth

Prexus

DzA00

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
i dont think yall are gettin ne more armor cuz monks are gonna have built in
haste to compensate for their lack of armor. rogues do not have built in haste
and therefore should be able to wear a little bit nicer armor
dave

Mason Barge

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
>I would like to see some more armor quests for monks.

Why would a monk need armor at all? I would think you would be petitioning
Verant for a new prayer book, or rice bowl or something.

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me
some coffee."
- Abraham Lincoln

Jens Lřnberg Nielsen

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
Get equipment that raises your AGI stat ... that is the way for monks to get
AC, as they get a much larger AC bonus per AGI than any other class,
especially at later levels - As far as I've been told by a level 50 Monk who
had as high AC as any warrior around.

---
Anker Steadfast
Barbarian Warrior in his 31th circle of life - Innoruuk Server.

Marc Mayer <ma...@skynet.tj> wrote in message